~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

The Galactic Confederation Of Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions

Inanna

THANK YOU !

Post  Inanna on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Dear Queen Xeia/SuiG ...

i'm in the middle of the process of "filling in the blanks" that i haven't yet read/watched in this thread ... i had "participated" in the first part of it ... then went on "hiatus" ... and when i got back, i just picked it up at the last 2 pages or so (at your "Media" discussion). so, after reviewing the 1st few pages (and "peeking" at the middle parts that i'd missed!) ... i JUMPED into catching myself up with THIS thread (i've been busy "catching up" and reviewing OTHER "Heaven" threads too lately). anyway ... i just HAD to stop and tell you, darling girl, that i am SO grateful to be here in this group where you have so LOVINGLY and GENEROUSLY poured out your energies to make all this "Cool" information so READILY accessible to your Thuban family! you are the BEST, sweet sister, and i count myself VERY LUCKY to have "bumped into you" this year ... though ACTUALLY it was more like "being introduced to you" by Tony/Abraxas, to give credit where it's due! anyway ... i want to Thank You PERSONALLY, Sui, AND as a Thuban-in-Good-Standing (i HOPE!) for EVERYTHING you do for your "soul Brothers & Sisters" here. we are truly SO BLESSED that your "mission" has brought you here as a "Channel" and Interpreter of Truth ! BLESSINGS upon you, my StarSister ... from the bottom of my Heart!

and NOW ... Back to "the Books" ... AFTER a short break to BREATHE! coffe

i love you, Warrior Woman Xeia ... and ALL my Dragon Siblings! dragon love dragon love dragon love

Nanna bobbi
    4Rivers

THANK YOU !

Post  4Rivers on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:36 am

I would have to agree... ditto from me as well.
    Thank you... Xeia SuiGeneris and all the other admins and contributors... cheers 2thumbs book

4Rivers
    Inanna

St. Germain

Post  Inanna on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:24 am

I'm not sure if i'm putting this in the Best spot ... but i wanted to share it ... i thought it was EXILERATING myself ! sunny3 let me know what YA'll think ...

love,

I.K.