~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

+5
Didymos
Nebula
Eric B
Inanna
SuiGeneris
9 posters

The Galactic Confederation Of Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions

Inanna
    Inanna

The Galactic Confederation Of  Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions - Page 5 Empty THANK YOU !

Post  Inanna Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Dear Queen Xeia/SuiG ...

i'm in the middle of the process of "filling in the blanks" that i haven't yet read/watched in this thread ... i had "participated" in the first part of it ... then went on "hiatus" ... and when i got back, i just picked it up at the last 2 pages or so (at your "Media" discussion). so, after reviewing the 1st few pages (and "peeking" at the middle parts that i'd missed!) ... i JUMPED into catching myself up with THIS thread (i've been busy "catching up" and reviewing OTHER "Heaven" threads too lately). anyway ... i just HAD to stop and tell you, darling girl, that i am SO grateful to be here in this group where you have so LOVINGLY and GENEROUSLY poured out your energies to make all this "Cool" information so READILY accessible to your Thuban family! you are the BEST, sweet sister, and i count myself VERY LUCKY to have "bumped into you" this year ... though ACTUALLY it was more like "being introduced to you" by Tony/Abraxas, to give credit where it's due! anyway ... i want to Thank You PERSONALLY, Sui, AND as a Thuban-in-Good-Standing (i HOPE!) for EVERYTHING you do for your "soul Brothers & Sisters" here. we are truly SO BLESSED that your "mission" has brought you here as a "Channel" and Interpreter of Truth ! BLESSINGS upon you, my StarSister ... from the bottom of my Heart!

and NOW ... Back to "the Books" ... AFTER a short break to BREATHE! coffe

i love you, Warrior Woman Xeia ... and ALL my Dragon Siblings! dragon love dragon love dragon love

Nanna bobbi
    4Rivers
    4Rivers

The Galactic Confederation Of  Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions - Page 5 Empty THANK YOU !

Post  4Rivers Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:36 am

I would have to agree... ditto from me as well.
    Thank you... Xeia SuiGeneris and all the other admins and contributors... cheers 2thumbs book

4Rivers
    Inanna
    Inanna

The Galactic Confederation Of  Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions - Page 5 Empty St. Germain

Post  Inanna Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:24 am

I'm not sure if i'm putting this in the Best spot ... but i wanted to share it ... i thought it was EXILERATING myself ! sunny3 let me know what YA'll think ...

love,

I.K.

Related:

November 10, 2010

Chinese EMP Attack Prompts US Missile Strike After Cruise Ship Crippled
    The Galactic Confederation Of  Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions - Page 5 Missile

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Director Anatoly Perminov of the Russian Federal Space Agency states that an Arkon-1 military satellite monitoring the western coastal regions of North America detected an “EMP anomalous event” occurring on November 8th at 0600 Pacific Standard Time (-8 hours GMT) that bore the “direct signature” of a YJ-62 subsonic anti-ship missile fired from a Chinese People’s Liberation Navy Type 041 submarine (NATO code name Yuan-Class) [photo 2nd left] known to be patrolling approximately 200 kilometers off United States coast.

The Galactic Confederation Of  Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions - Page 5 Msu4

Nearly 11 hours after this EMP “event”, this report further says, Arkon-1 then detected a BGM-109 (Tomahawk) subsonic cruise missile launched from a US Navy Ohio-Class submarine operating off the coast of California [photo bottom left] on a “training mission” from its home port located at US Navy’s Kitsap Base in Washington State and was enroute to the largest American Naval Base on the US west coast in San Diego, California.

Note: A Russian military intelligence (GRU) addendum to this report states that the “training mission” the Ohio-Class submarine was on is related to a new US law passed this year allowing for the first time in history for women to serve on US Navy subs and was an “operational exercise” testing female Naval Officers competence prior to their first “operational deployment”.

The “immediate effect” of the Chinese Navy’s firing of their EMP missile, this report continues, was the “catastrophic crippling” of the US based cruise ship Carnival Splendor [photo 3rd left] that stranded its nearly 4,500 passengers and crew in a “dead in the water” boat and prompting the Americans to send the US Navy’s Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier, warplanes, and supply aircraft to protect it from further attack after all of its electronic systems were destroyed.

An electromagnetic pulse (EMP) such as was used upon the Carnival Splendor is a burst of electromagnetic radiation that causes rapidly changing electric fields (or magnetic fields) that when coupling with electrical/electronic systems produces damaging current and voltage surges destroying all non-hardened electrical systems.

The US Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) had previously warned that American ships were vulnerable to such attacks with EMP Assessment Group Leader of Blaise Corbett stating that “the consequences of failing to take appropriate precautions to protect fleet mission critical systems can ultimately prove catastrophic to the Navy’s mission.”

The purpose of this Chinese EMP upon an American ship, this report says, was twofold: 1.) A test of the EMP weapon itself that in a war against the Americans and would be used against their Naval Fleet and Marine Forces operating out of California and the west coast of the US, and 2.) A test of the response time for American retaliatory measures against any Chinese warship attacking the US and/or its interests in the Pacific.

The GRU further states that the timing of this attack was timed even more crucially due to China’s testing of America’s response time during a period when their President, as Commander In Chief of all US Military Forces, was out of the country, as Obama was as he was in India at the time.

The Americans response time of nearly 11 hours between the EMP attack on the Carnival Splendor and the US retaliatory strike, the GRU states, “virtually assured” that the Chinese submarine responsible for the attack escaped, but which they further point out may have been intended by the Americans so as not to escalate this crisis.

To the geo-political reason(s) for a Communist Chinese attack upon the Americans just days before the crucially important G-20 Summit in South Korea, which both President’s Hu and Obama will be attending, this report says was due to the United States, in essence, declaring total economic war upon the rest of the world by its printing of nearly $1 Trillion US Dollars in order to monetize its staggering debt and that China warned:

“If the United States can increase the volume of dollars and it can transmit inflation to other countries to lessen the pressure of debt, then it will bring about a catastrophic influence on the world.”

Typical of the United States propaganda media organs in telling their citizens about the true events relating to this crisis, it as if they have put themselves in total Cold War mode reminiscent of the 1940’s to the late 1980’s when they, likewise, failed to inform them of the many incidents or US Soldier deaths related to that conflict.

Most dangerous about the American people not being informed of the true and tragic state of our world today is their not being able to prepare for the much larger conflicts to come, especially in light of China’s Communists vowing that they won’t go down without a fight. A fight, mind you, that now appears not only a sure thing, but imminent.

© November 10, 2010 EU and US all rights reserved. Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original source at WhatDoesItMean.Com.

The Galactic Confederation Of  Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions - Page 5 161471

Inanna
    Inanna

The Galactic Confederation Of  Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: The Galactic Confederation Of Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions

Post  Inanna Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:52 pm

Hey Ya'll--

The Sorcha Faal article was really interesting ... and reminiscent of some of Fulford's assessments, it seems to me. i found it PARTICULARLY interesting that the "Pleidian Mother" claimed that the Pleidians had destroyed the missile (which she said Obama was aiming at IRAN?!?) ... and that someone (was it Fulford? SOMEONE in one of these recent threads here) said that specific claim was "Disinfo" aimed to hide the fact of the Chinese EMP. if that's true (the "disinfo" part) ... then it's a pretty IRONIC twist that the U.S. gov't. would PREFER we believe that ETs
    are intercepting our missiles than that the Chinese are delivering EMPs our way!

On a "side note" ... i would be interested to hear ya'lls impressions of the information coming from this woman the interviewer referred to as "Mother of the Pleidians." i've seen 2 or 3 videos of her's ... and have had EXTREMELY mixed reactions each time. for one thing ... i am IMMEDIATELY "turned off" if someone starts "Obama-bashing" and acting as if their sources or their discernment has pinpointed him as "evil." this simply does NOT ring true at all with me ... and it is NOT because i'm coming from a "my country right or wrong" perspective, but because of what i might call my OWN "spiritual discernment." i sense no deep-seated "evil agenda" to be motivating the man. of course, i do not DENY that he can be USED--either in ways he's unaware of or powerless to stop--by "evil" forces.

but anyway ... at least a couple of the videos i've seen this woman in have included this sort of harsh & extreme negativity toward Obama ... so it makes me take the REST of her messages with an even BIGGER grain-of-salt than i may have otherwise. so, i thought i'd ask ya'll what YOU know about her, etc.

Much Love to My Thuban Siblings!

ik
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

The Galactic Confederation Of  Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions - Page 5 Empty Re: The Galactic Confederation Of Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions

Post  SuiGeneris Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:13 am

hi nana... yes I also sensed something weird when she talked about Obama...

I am biased... I like the Sirian Commander! lol

miss you

yea
    Inanna
    Inanna

Post  Inanna Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:10 am

Hey Ya'll--

Thank You, sister Xeia, for your comments about the woman in the video ... and i miss you TOO, honey! there is just TOO MUCH to do and NOT ENOUGH time ! i'm a week behind in my e-mail, haven't checked my Twitter feed today, and hardly even go on FaceBook anymore ... Not-to-MENTION the threads HERE i need to Catch-Up-On! i wouldn't have TIME for a "Job" even IF someone wanted to hire me! LOL

Just wondering what ya'll think about the info in THIS video ... i'm looking forward to your feedback!

mucho amor,

ik