~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

+5
Didymos
Nebula
Eric B
Inanna
SuiGeneris
9 posters

The Galactic Confederation Of Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

The Galactic Confederation Of  Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: The Galactic Confederation Of Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions

Post  SuiGeneris Sun May 30, 2010 5:21 pm

[color=red]Journey To Galactic Center!!!

Sui♥
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

The Galactic Confederation Of  Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions - Page 2 Empty Re: The Galactic Confederation Of Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions

Post  SuiGeneris Sun May 30, 2010 5:32 pm

Excellent Reply LoverSui!

Yes Weidner's research is indeed potent and links to all of the 'Priori of Sion' associations and including the 'false trail' of the 'Da Vinci' Code and the physical descendents of Jesus of Nazareth and Mary Magdalene.
    The children of them are metaphysical, they are US, able to handle the Dragon's Eucharist.

Alter Altar of Babalon-Babylon, the LonE BabyDragon, shared by Ashera Barbelo

Gospel of Thomas #7: Nag Hammadi Codex
    (7) Jesus said : "Fortunate is the lion which the man eats so that the lion becomes a man ; and cursed is the man whom the lion eats so that the man becomes a lion."

Abraxasinus John Paul Anthony
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Sun May 30, 2010 5:38 pm

The Galactic Confederation Of  Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions - Page 2 Tallwhitealienpic
    It's a She!!
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Sun May 30, 2010 5:47 pm

Balance wrote:Hi there~~
    I personally enjoy Karon Bishop Wings: http://www.emergingearthangels.com/latest.html
    I don't know where she gets her info and frankly I don't care. I would "guess" she channels from her higher self or from elsewhere~~~no matter.

Some people say it's not channeled. So, then where does it come? Higher self? Good question.
    Enjoy: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?463-Energy-Updates
    Karen Bishop!!
    The Galactic Confederation Of  Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions - Page 2 Karen-bishop_11
    Hi dear Balance!!

I love Karen! It was on her website where I first became aware of what ascension symptoms were.
    and recently I've found a whole new set of symptoms that indicate how in fact we are evolving and morphing into a new being...
    You'll find a list like this on her website

[Our New Symptoms and How We have Evolved:

-Have you lost your desire to be a healer?
    -Have you felt in recent months that the energy you used to embody is no longer there?
    -Do you wonder what you are now supposed to connect to and wonder how to connect as well?
    -Do you suddenly feel that your life is “here” and not back “home” somewhere?
    -Have you given up any desires to save anyone or anything and only simply desire to stay put without extending?
    -Have you given up belonging to groups and continually discussing spiritual matters?
    -Have you discontinued meditating, “clearing,” and intentional actions involving creating, moving energy, or consulting divination sources?
    -Have you lost the desire to bring up the energy of the planet, heal it, or the like?
    -Do you no longer have the urge to make anything happen by yourself?
    -Are you tired of being alone when it never bothered you before, and now crave the companionship of another or others?
    -Is your own personal energy more “subtle” than it used to be?
    -Do you often feel invisible when you go out in public?
    -Are your needs frequently met with ease, with no real effort on your part? Or rather, are you rarely lacking anything?
    -Have you begun setting strong boundaries and find that you are not as “open” to everything and everyone as you used to be?
    -Have you grown to appreciate the small things and find that you are not so interested in material possessions, getting what you want, or having to have things a certain way?
    -Have you come to realize that everything is not about you, that the behavior of others has nothing to do with you, and thus, you no longer take things personally?
    -Do you put yourself first in regard to your health and happiness?
    -Are you now comfortable refusing to participate in things that feel very “wrong” to you?
    -Is it easy for you to close the door on others, knowing that you need not be “nice” and accommodating when interacting with them was not your idea in the first place?
    -Do you feel a peace and tranquility that you had rarely experienced in the past, and do you now feel safe and protected?
    -Are you ready to retire?
    -Do you notice much more of what is around you, instead of what is going on within you?
    -Do you easily and clearly see others and what they are here to contribute? Do you acknowledge them and connect to them easily when appropriate?
    -Are you aware of the whole, can you interact in groups without taking over or discounting the contribution and gifts of others, and can you allow others to become involved without having a “don't tell me what to do” or controlling attitude?
    -Have you come to realize than nothing needs to be “fixed” and never did? Have you dis-continued offering your services when you were not even asked (and this includes being asked by nature and the planet herself as well)?
    -Do you find the answers within yourself now, rarely consulting any outside sources?
    -Do you know that you are not perfect and never will be?
    -Do you possess a great gift or ability, are frequently told about this by others, but have no idea what they are talking about?
    -Are you comfortable watching another suffer, knowing that this is their path and that it has a higher purpose?
    -Are you able to make decisions from your gut, your intuition, or rather what simply “feels” right without any rational explanation?
    -Do you know what is yours to do, and realize that much everything else is someone else's passion or purpose, there-by staying in your own role and not taking over someone else's?
    -Have you found that you spend more of your time and focus simply on one of your passions or talents, and not on a variety of interests as you may have done in the past? -If you can relate any of the above, you are most certainly on your way to becoming an Earth Angel.]

As far as her info not being channeled, I don't know if it is or not and like you I think it's not so important, but I know that not all information has to be channeled by the "standard channeled method" in order to gain access to it. Some people connect with their higher selves yes, others access their guides or a certain collective either through mediation or deep contemplation, or talk to God directly who is within. Others also astral travel and access their own Akashic records that way, and there's even some who recieve telepathic communication with the Et's or extradimensional beings. There are so many different ways or acesing information and most of the time it is information finding its way to you in the way that you need to recieve it and at the precise time as well.

Much love,
    sunny

Sui♥
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Sun May 30, 2010 5:48 pm

mudra wrote:Living from the heart is living by the divine law.
    The heart knows .. only the mind get puzzled.
    Love from me
    mudra
    The Galactic Confederation Of  Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions - Page 2 Copyofchamber24hr
    ["There is much written about the power of the mind, the influence of intention, the laws of attraction, and the mesh of these elements in the achievement of success in the material world. To be sure, I am not one to pour water on the fires of ambition that burn within a person to achieve their heart's desire, but it is an important distinction to understand that living from the heart is not connected to an ambition or achievement. It is the innate desire of a heart to draw the soul into the pilot's chair of the personality, knowing that this unlocks the blueprint of the individual to express the qualities of light stored within them."
    Lyricus]
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Sun May 30, 2010 5:50 pm

hippihillbobbi wrote:
    SuiGeneris wrote:
    Carmen wrote:I dont analyze to death the person delivering the message, its the quality, integrity of the info that counts, not the personality delivering it!
    Love
    Carmen
    I agree. I recieved very profound insight and guidance from a peruvian shaman once. At first I did not know who he was or even that he was a very wise elder. He was just a very old man who just happened to be at my family's house at that time acompanying his son who had business to do with my father. He was sitting at the corner of the couch, looking out into an inner garden and had the most serene look in his eyes. I was about 13 at the time and as always was very curious and approached him, smiled at him and sat right across from him. He smiled back and asked me: "Do you have questions?" I told him: "Yes, many!" and then he started answering all my questions.

He was very old, his clothes were not fancy for they were considered "poor" people, and I remember looking at his hands with much interest...they were wrinkled and very rough. I'd never seen hands like that. If you were to pass by him on the street, you would probably think he was common indigenous person and not even give him a second look. I had a very lengthy conversation with him and when the time came that he had to leave, my dad told me he was actually a very important shaman in his own town back in his province. He shook my hand to say goodbye and gave me a smile I'll never forget. His energy was so strong!!

You can find great wisdom in common everyday people. Jesus said "The meek shall inherit the Earth" and I think that's absolutely true.

I also don't care much who brings it or where the message comes from. I care for the message itself. It's vibration. Something very interesting happened with the Thuban material in this sense. People trying to find out who this mesenger was, what actual dimension he came from....what was his "real" 3D identity and so on....all in order to give his message some "credibility." Well, to me it's the other way around. First I listen, and then listen some more. God only gave us one mouth and two ears, so maybe we should do more listening than talking. If the messege is sound and so I find it useful I keep it...no matter where it comes from, being it a channel, a shaman, a child, an ET, or in Abraxas' case a walk-in from the 12th Dimension!
    Love,

SuiG♥️

SuiG--

Thanks so much for sharing your story about encountering the Shaman and for reminding us that often we may be in the presence of inauspicious angels! i also tend to agree with you in regard to placing the emphasis on the quality/resonance of the message rather than on the personality or the particular form the messenger represents (e.g., channeled source, enlightened human, etc.)

but, having said that, i would like to ask you if you think this should be an absolute separation -- between our discenrment re: the message and messenger -- or if it's somewhat more relative. iow -- say one knows the messenger on a personal level and one observes behavior that is inconsistent with the nature of the message (e.g., the message is "love" yet the messenger in 3D seems NOT to be demonstrating love consistently in her/his day-to-day 3D reality .... in his/her most intimate relationships with family, friends, etc.) .... does this incongruency between the message and messenger necessarily dilute or invalidate the "purity" of the message??? i know there is more than one instance in Christian Scriptures where Jesus is portrayed as acting less than our typical understanding of "nice," (words about his family, calling Peter a Satan, etc.). but still .... on a simple human level ..... this does seem disconcerting at the very least. what do you think about this, SuiG??? i'd really appreciate your (and anyone else's comments) about this.

love,
    hippihillbobbi

p.s. Great Thread!
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Sun May 30, 2010 5:55 pm

Ascended Masters
    The Galactic Confederation Of  Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions - Page 2 Ascendedmasters
    Love,

Sui♥
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Sun May 30, 2010 5:56 pm

Le Comte de Saint Germain!!
    The Galactic Confederation Of  Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions - Page 2 Germain
    The Galactic Confederation Of  Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions - Page 2 StGermain3

Much love to all,

Sui
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Sun May 30, 2010 6:19 pm

The Galactic Confederation Of  Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions - Page 2 600_cp_hubble_100423
    In this image provided by NASA, the Hubble Space Telescope captures the chaotic activity atop a three-light-year-tall pillar of gas and dust that is being eaten away by the brilliant light from nearby bright stars. (AP Photo/NASA)

MONTREAL ~ Stephen Hawking's warnings of an alien invasion have prompted a vigorous defense of extraterrestrials by their most prominent Canadian fan.

Former federal defense minister Paul Hellyer, 86, believes not only that aliens have visited Earth but also that they have contributed greatly to human technological advances.

So he can't quite understand why the world renowned astrophysicist views them with such trepidation; Hawking recently warned that malevolent aliens could lead to the destruction of humanity.

The longtime cabinet minister accuses Hawking of spreading misinformation about extraterrestrials.

"I think he's indulging in some pretty scary talk there that I would have hoped would not come from someone with such an established stature," Hellyer said in an interview.

"I think it's really sad that a scientist of his repute would contribute to what I would consider more misinformation about a vast and very important subject."

Hawking speculates in a new documentary that most extraterrestrial life will be similar to microbes, or small animals -- but he adds that advanced life forms may be "nomads, looking to conquer and colonize" new planets.

Hellyer served in the Liberal cabinets of Louis St. Laurent, Lester Pearson and Pierre Trudeau, later crossed the floor to the Conservative party, and eventually returned to the Liberals.
    Hellyer, who ran for the Liberal party leadership in 1968, has been speaking out publicly about "the star visitors" for years. His most recent speech was in Washington in April 2009.

He dismisses a suggestion that some people might find his views a little hard to believe.

"The reality is that they've (aliens) been visiting Earth for decades and probably millennia and have contributed considerably to our knowledge," Hellyer said.

He says earthlings owe a lot to their alien friends. Even that computer screen on your desk, he says, can trace its origins to spaceships.

"Microchips, for example, fiber-optics, they are just two of the many things that allegedly -- and probably for real -- came from crashed vehicles," Hellyer said.

Hellyer admits that when he was defense minister, he never got any briefings on UFOs from the military. He says he got reports of sightings, and that some of them could not be explained.

His interest in aliens goes back at least as far as 1967, Canada's centennial year.

That's the year Hellyer went to St. Paul, Alta., to officially inaugurate the world's first flying saucer landing pad which was built by the locals to celebrate the centennial.
    The town continues to get about 5,000 visitors a year, with more than half making a pilgrimage to the landing pad.

Liberal Senator Colin Kenny was approached by Hellyer in late 2005 and asked to hold public hearings on Canadian exopolitics. That's the politics of how to deal with extraterrestrial contact.
    Kenny, who chaired the Senate defense committee, remembers the meeting well.
    "I liked Paul, I worked for him in the leadership race in 1968, and when he called me up to see me I was pleased to see him and we reminisced for a while," Kenny recalls.

"Then, wow! Out of the blue, he starts talking about extraterrestrials and how they're everywhere and they have these immense powers."
    Kenny says his opinion about aliens hasn't changed since that meeting five years ago: "I think it's for the birds."
    "I'm certainly not going to waste any of my time on the extraterrestrial business," Kenny said.

A past president of the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada agrees there might be UFOs out there, but he's a little more hesitant about aliens. He takes Hawking's warning with a grain of salt.

"I think it's an opinion more than anything," Randy Attwood said.

"I think he may be throwing the ball out into the field, just to try to get people to actually start talking about this."

Attwood says data gathered during the exploration of Mars by unmanned spacecraft give some credence to Hawking, who is an honorary member of the astronomical society.

"All things are pointing now to life on Mars in the past, possibly when its orbit was different," he said. "It had an atmosphere, it was warmer, there was running water."
    "So it's quite possible that life was in fact there -- not Martian wilder beasts or anything like that -- but multiple-cell organisms."

Attwood says given that one of Earth's closest neighbors potentially had life, it's quite possible that life, in fact, exists elsewhere in the universe.
    "Whether it's single-celled or multiple-cell, or beings that are actually traveling through space, we don't know," he said.
    ~The Canadian Press
    Sunday May. 2, 2010 3:32 PM ET

I found this article so unbelievable!!
    I also think Hawking should know better. He's talking about an Alien invasion now? That's fishy...doesn't surprise me though... What's wrong with these so called "scientists"??

SuiG
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Sun May 30, 2010 6:21 pm

The Galactic Confederation Of  Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions - Page 2 SphinxEgypt
    Merging with Your Own AVATAR Meditation!!
    Hi Everybody!

All of us have our own AVATAR body.

Some have an Angelic AVATAR which looks like a bright sun.
    We are all Sons (and Daughters) and Suns (in our Light Body), we are all Children of Ra.
    Your AVATAR body is the Ascended part of you. There are many different aspects of your ascended body.
    You are Human and Divine. You are an Angelic/Galactic Human.
    You may see an AVATAR which is angelic, lion people, bird people, reptilian people, Big Foot people. You may have blue skin, green skin, or be any of 100s of species from Star Systems outside our Galaxy.

Your AVATAR is the part of yourself which is dedicated to selfless spiritual service and brings Divine Messages to you and those around you. It is your Higher Self, and another aspect of you. It is time to remember your True Form and remember the Master You Are.

Merging With Your AVATAR Meditation:

We begin this meditation by centering our focus. Take some deep breaths into your heart center. This relaxes our mind and lights the our heart merkiva for travel. Please repeat this meditation as often as you would like. Use this to come in contact with your personal AVATAR. This is the essential beginning of being a Cosmic Master and remembering your siddhis. Siddhis are your multidimensional abilities and we will remember these together. You perform these while in your AVATAR body.

Please take some deep breaths, close your eyes and imagine you are standing on the Giza Plateau. We are standing at the base of the Sphinx and in the distance we see the Great Pyramid. Look into the sky and stare at the Sun. It does not hurt to look into the Sun, it feels good as it lights your Third Eye, between your brows. You see a bright white and pale yellow sun. Suddenly it morphs and you see the Sun behind the Sun. The sunlight turns magenta and gold and you are seeing a beautiful warm pink sunlight. This is Helios and Vesta welcoming you to this sacred place.

Now walk between the paws of the Sphinx. Walk right up to the Breastplate over the heart of the Sphinx. You will see a rose quartz breastplate. Turn around and let your spine press up against the rose quartz over the heart of the Sphinx. Let your hands feel the cool quartz crystal behind you. Now you feel the kundalini energy in your spine ignited and raising up to your head. There is a light explosion as you go out through the 13th Gateway of your Third Eye and Crown. You zoom up up out past Earth's Atmosphere to the bright bright stars in space in the night sky. You are floating there, smiling, feeling good, looking at the Stars. We are all out here, safely floating together.

Before us we now see our AVATAR. You may see it or hear it, some will feel it. Sense your AVATAR here, in this very relaxing place. You are now seeing your True Self. You are happy, it feels good to remember. You are laughing at the memory. You always thought this, but now you know it is true. Now your AVATAR and you come together and you merge together. As you do this, you are becoming One with your Highest Self. You now have all of your multidimensional talents and traits inside your human body. You are ready to rediscover these siddhis. You are ready to fly home.

Now as you are merged with your AVATAR you float float gently back down into your body back at the Sphinx. You remember everything you saw in great detail. You may write it down, browse it, read about it and come into deeper and deeper understanding of your species and your True Galactic Heritage. With deep gratitude, we Thank our Guides and our AVATAR for this tremendous gift of remembrance.

Namaste.
    Beth
    Mark and Beth www.GalacticRoundTable.com

Sui
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Sun May 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Russian Governor Tells Tale of Alien Abduction, President asked to Investigate
    May 05, 2010 9:41 AM

The Galactic Confederation Of  Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions - Page 2 Luminov
    Governor Kirsan Ilyumzhinov
    ABC's Alexander Marquardt reports from Moscow:

The aliens came for him on September 18, 1997. Kirsan Ilyumzhinov was at home in his Moscow apartment when they came in and abducted him, taking him to their space ship where they communicated with him telepathically.

That’s the tale Ilyumzhinov told a popular Russian television host in a program that aired last week. Rt__100505_main

But Ilyumzhinov isn’t simply one of the thousands who claim to have been abducted by aliens, he’s also the governor of the Russian republic of Kalmykia and a former president of the World Chess Federation.

Now a Russian parliamentarian wants Ilyumzhinov questioned, fearing he may have given the aliens “secret information,” according to the Echo of Moscow radio station.

And not just interrogated by anybody, but by Russian President Dmitry Medvedev.

State Duma deputy Andrei Lebedev made the request to the president by letter, news website GZT.ru reports. Lebedev doesn’t believe Ilyumzhinov’s claim that he was simply shown around the ship and released, so he has asked the president to find out what else happened and report back to the Duma.

Lebedev is especially interested in what Ilyumzhinov may have told the aliens about his job and whether the abduction has affected the governor’s ability to perform the duties of office.

Ilyumzhinov said the aliens didn’t make themselves known to the rest of the world because they weren’t ready, adding that he communicated with them telepathically because there wasn’t enough oxygen.

“I believe I talked to them and saw them. I perhaps wouldn’t believe it if it wasn’t for 3 witnesses – my driver, my minister and my assistant,” who were apparently in the apartment at the time, Ilyumzhinov said.
    http://blogs.abcnews.com/theworldnewser/

The Galactic Confederation Of  Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions - Page 2 Xeia177 heart glitter
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Sun May 30, 2010 6:52 pm

The Galactic Confederation Of  Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions - Page 2 Ufo_1388828c
    Russian president Medvedev faces same issues as 2010 Denver ET vote: how to prepare for ET contact?
    May 5, 9:48 PM Seattle Exopolitics Examiner ~ Alfred Lambremont Webre

A very real exercise in comparative exopolitics has come about simultaneously, (and perhaps sychronistically) in the Russian Federation and in the United States. Exopolitics in a Russian state Duma have brought Russian President Dmitry Medvedev face to face with the same set of exopolitical issues addressed by the August 2010 ballot initiative for an Extraterrestrial Affairs commission in Denver, Colorado.

Liberal Democrat Party representative and state Duma deputy Andrei Lebedev “fears that extraterrestrials may have compromised Russia's official secrets. After hearing a TV interview in which the President of the Kalmyk Republic, Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, spoke of his meeting with an alien spaceship, Lebedev called for instant action,” according to news reports in Russia.

President Kirsan Ilyumzhinov’s close encounter took place on Sep. 18, 1997, and Ilyumzhinov recalled it in a recent interview with TV presenter Vladimir Pozner. He stated that others “might be skeptical, but added: ‘I believe I communicated with them, I saw them. I probably would not have believed it, but there were three witnesses: my driver, the Minister and my assistant.’” ABC News reports, “Kirsan Ilyumzhinov was at home in his Moscow apartment when they came in and abducted him, taking him to their space ship where they communicated with him telepathically.”

Following President Kirsan Ilyumzhinov’s revelation of his meeting with extraterrestrials, “state Duma deputy Andrei Lebedev concluded that Ilyumzhinov had something to hide, and warned that ‘sensitive information’ could have been passed to the interplanetary guests.”

MP Andrei Lebedev has written a letter to Russian President Dmitry Medvedev “raising a list of his concerns,” that mirror the issues raised in the August 10, 2010 Denver, Colorado Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission ballot initiative.

In his letter to Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, MP Andrei Lebedev says that President Kirsan Ilyumzhinov’s meeting with extraterrestrials “was an historic event and should have been reported to the Kremlin.”

MP Andrei Lebedev also asks “if there are official guidelines for what government officials should do if contacted by aliens, especially if those officials have access to state secrets.”

According to one news report, “State Duma deputy Andrei Lebedev doesn’t believe Ilyumzhinov’s claim that he was simply shown around the ship and released, so he has asked the president to find out what else happened and report back to the Duma.

MP Andrei Lebedev is especially interested in what President Ilyumzhinov may have told the extraterrestrials about his job and whether the abduction has affected the governor’s ability to perform the duties of office.”

As Examiner.com reported, “In August, 2010, the citizens of Denver, Colo. will go to the voting booths and do something that no other earthly civilization in mainstream recorded history has done – vote on establishing an official commission to ‘create a responsible, responsive, common sense strategy for dealing with issues related to the presence of extraterrestrial intelligent beings on Earth.’

Why Russian President Medvedev should look to the 2010 Denver Extraterrestrial Commission initiative for guidance on ET issues

One source states, “Kirsan Nikolayevich Ilyumzhinov (born April 5, 1962, in Elista) is a Kalmyk multi-millionaire businessman and politician. He is the President of the Republic of Kalmykia of the Russian Federation, and has been the President of FIDE (or the ‘World Chess Federation’), the world's pre-eminent international chess organization, since 1995. He has also been in the forefront of promoting chess in schools in Russia and overseas. He is the founder of Novy Vzglyad Publishing House. In May, 2010, he became world-famous for self-describing himself as an alien abductee.”

Veteran Russian TV personality Victor Posner (who was raised in Manhattan), President of the Kalmyk Republic, Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, and state Duma deputy Andrei Lebedev by each exercising their rights of free speech and of parliamentary due process under the Russian Constitution of December 12, 1993 to bring the matter of an apparent communication between extraterrestrials and the sitting President of the Kalmyk Republic to the President of Russia, Dmitry Medvedev, for – at the very least – official investigation and the application of “official guidelines for what government officials should do if contacted by aliens, especially if those officials have access to state secrets.”

The fundamental concepts which Russian President Dmitry Medvedev (or any head of state or governmental entity) needs to identify, develop and apply official guidelines for human civic contact with extraterrestrials have been well thought out in the 2010 ballot initiative for an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission in Denver, Colorado.

Voters in Denver, Colo. will find an initiative on the August 2010 ballot that asks them whether they approve the following:

“Shall the voters for the City and County of Denver adopt an Initiated Ordinance to require the creation of an extraterrestrial affairs commission to help ensure the health, safety, and cultural awareness of Denver residents and visitors in relation to potential encounters or interactions with extraterrestrial intelligent beings or their vehicles, and fund such commission from grants, gifts and donations?” Yes___ No___

How the 2010 Denver Extraterrestrial Initiative can help President Medvedev

The 2010 Denver Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission initiative goes on to explicitly state its intent, and focus in the very terms that Russian President Dmitry Medvedev and his Kremlin advisers may be wrestling with right now for their report to the state Duma of the Republic of Kalmykia.

The 2010 Denver ET ballot initiative states:

“The legislative intent of this division is to create a responsible, responsive, common sense strategy for dealing with issues related to the presence of extraterrestrial intelligent beings on Earth. To that end, the People of the City and County of Denver hereby establish an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission, which shall have the following purposes:

“1. To obtain and provide the most accurate, complete, credible, and relevant information available to city government personnel and residents about extraterrestrial intelligent beings on Earth;

“2. To assist residents and visitors in reporting sightings of, or interactions with, extraterrestrial intelligent beings or their vehicles, and refer them to the proper and most appropriate public or private service agencies;

“3. To inform people of the implications of encounters with extraterrestrial beings or their vehicles;

“4. To develop protocols for peaceful and diplomatic contact with extraterrestrial beings in the event of contact;

“5. To fund the Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission entirely from grants, gifts and donations, without requiring any fiscal outlay from the city budget; and

“6. To make expenditures from the Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission fund.”

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev is faced with the exopolitical circumstance that a highly popular and wealthy President of the Kalmyk Republic has stated to one of the most credible and venerable “60 Minutes”-like TV commentators on Russian television that while he was a sitting President he was taken into a extraterrestrial spaceship where he conversed with extraterrestrial visitors. A member of the state Duma of the Kalmyk Republic has now made this reported extraterrestrial communication to the governor of the Kalmyk Republic a matter of the highest and most urgent state security under the Russian Constitution of 1993.

This is exactly the sort of governmental and civic emergency that the developers of the 2010 Denver Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission initiative had envisioned as potentially happening in Denver, Colorado.

Only it has happened in the Russian Federation in 2010 first.

How the 2010 Denver Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission initiative pepares us for ET contact

It is not as though the 2010 Denver Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission initiative has not prepared us for an emergency exopolitical situation like the 2010 Russian Federation Kalmyk Republic Duma exopolitical showdown, requiring official extraterrestrial contact guidelines, investigation protocols, etc.

Here is what the 2010 Denver ET initiative says:

“Sec. 2-255.60. Legislative intent.

"The People of the City and County of Denver hereby declare that:

"1. The presence of extraterrestrial intelligent beings and extraterrestrial vehicles on Earth, and within Earth’s atmosphere, has been confirmed by credible evidence, official government documents, and whistleblowers formerly working for the U.S. Government and government contractors;

"2. Evidence of extraterrestrial beings has been known by United States presidents since President Franklin Roosevelt, including President Ronald Reagan as disclosed in his presentation to the United Nations regarding extraterrestrial matters;

"3. Since at least 1947, the United States government has denied knowledge of this evidence, thus placing the public and local governments at potential risk and disadvantage;

"4. The United States government has suppressed, and withheld from the public, evidence of advanced clean energy, transportation and other technologies of extraterrestrial origin. These technologies could potentially offer substantial economic relief for our most pressing social and economic concerns, including a reduction of pollution and at least partial replacement of fossil fuels with affordable non-polluting energy sources, and other advanced technologies;

"5. Local government officials have rejected or ignored the need to prepare city personnel and citizens for potential contact or interactions with extraterrestrial intelligent beings or their vehicles even though:

a. Multiple federal government agencies have acknowledged the presence of extraterrestrial intelligent beings, through hundreds of official documents, but have not informed our citizens about how to intelligently and responsibly respond to UFO/extraterrestrial encounters;

b. Hundreds of top military leaders, government scientists, government contractors, commercial airline pilots, air traffic controllers and NASA officials, many with Top Secret clearances, have been disclosing their personal experiences and involvement in interacting with UFOs not from Earth and, in some cases, their apparent extraterrestrial intelligent occupants;

c. A credible non-profit organization has received over ten thousand (10,000) written reports of UFO sightings, primarily in the U.S., during just the period Nov. 2005 - April 2008. The total number of reports nationally in 2008 was more than twice the number from the previous year. There have been more than 1,000 written reports of Colorado UFO sightings submitted to the same organization during the period of Jan. 2000 - April 2008;

d. Government denial, ridicule, and a lack of public awareness about this credible evidence prevent the responsible evaluation of potential risks and benefits for the safety, health, and cultural awareness of Denver residents and visitors in relation to potential interactions with extraterrestrial intelligent beings;

"6. At present our government does not have any protocols for:

a. Responsibly evaluating, documenting, and acting on citizen reports of encounters or interactions with extraterrestrial intelligent beings, regardless of the highly unusual and credible evidence that may attend such encounters and interactions; or

b. Referring such reports to properly trained city personnel, or private professional individuals or organizations that have responsibly dealt with such matters in a professional manner;

"7. There is enough credible evidence available, independent of the United States government, to responsibly and adequately inform Denver residents and local government about extraterrestrial affairs; and

"8. The creation of an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission will help to ensure the health, safety, and cultural awareness of Denver residents and visitors and, ultimately, facilitate the most harmonious, peaceful, mutually respectful, and beneficial coexistence possible between extraterrestrial intelligent beings and human beings.”

Russian Federation and Denver, Colorado: Disclosure 2010?

Will the 2010 Russian-Kalmyk Republic Duma exopolitical showdown and the 2010 Denver ET ballot initiative be the twin catalysts that lead to some sort of extraterrestrial “disclosure”, made official by the Russian President and the voters and City Council of Denver, Colorado?

Official Extraterrestrial disclosure by the Russian Federation would be a truly historic event

In a world that is now watching its financial structure collapse, its oceans being destroyed, hierarchies lose authority, and money lose its value, one should not be too quick to dismiss the 2010 Russian-Kalmyk Republic Duma exopolitical showdown and the 2010 Denver ET ballot initiative as possible catalysts to extraterrestrial disclosure.

Certainly, the Russian Federation has everything to gain and nothing to lose by giving humanity the gift of official “disclosure” that extraterrestrial civilizations have visited the sitting President of the Kalmyk Republic, one of the constituent republics of the Russian Federation, and developing and issuing official guidelines and protocols for civic extraterrestrial contact.

The movement towards Extraterrestrial disclosure by democratic, grass roots participation also has a major event horizon in the 2010 Denver ET Ballot initiative, which envisions the establishment of a municipal commission on extraterrestrial affairs by electoral ballot sometime in August 2010. Thus what many entities of the U.S. government have worked to diligently to avoid since 1947 – official acknowledgment of an extraterrestrial presence – has the potential of occurring under Denver, Colorado municipal law at the Denver city-wide election in August 2010.

As with the case of Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, the potential depends of whether Denver, Colorado voters come together to approve the 2010 ET ballot initiative.

Denver, Colorado has adopted an initiative form of direct democracy for bringing issues to public ballot. Initiatives and referendums are a form of direct democracy, and a modality by which voters can force voters, or executive or legislative bodies to consider issues they would not otherwise consider. “The modern U.S. system of initiative and referendum originated in the state of South Dakota. South Dakota adopted initiative and referendum in 1898 by a vote of 23,816 to 16,483. Oregon was the second state to adopt, and did so in 1902, when the state's legislators adopted it by an overwhelming majority. The "Oregon System", as it was at first known, subsequently spread to many other states, and became one of the signature reforms of the Progressive Era (1890s-1920s).”

The 2010 Denver ET ballot initiative and the 2010 Russian-Kalmyk Republic Duma exopolitical showdown remain the two 2010 exopolitical processes to watch, in the United States and the Russian Federation, if not planet Earth.

In the Light of sparkly space dust,

The Galactic Confederation Of  Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions - Page 2 Xeia177 heart glitter
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Sun May 30, 2010 7:03 pm

The Galactic Confederation Of  Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions - Page 2 Cid_1_1408839600web54305_mail_re2_y
    The Angelic Humans!!!

Enjoy!!

Sui
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Sun May 30, 2010 7:24 pm

These are the last four videos:

In the light of sparkly space dust,

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 6:42 am

If anyone might be interested.....

This is Alex Collier, January 2010 - Earth Transformation Conference

Part 1 of 9 (look for the rest on you tube)

Didymos
    Didymos

The Galactic Confederation Of  Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions - Page 2 Empty Alex Collier

Post  Didymos Mon May 31, 2010 8:04 am

Thanks for sharing rok - I like the guy.

His basic presentation is on the mark.
    What should be known, is that the interaction between the human 'density' and the ET-density is ASTRAL aka quasiphysical in the intersection of the 4th space (not time) dimension with the XYZ-Cartesian metric.

I haven't watched all of it yet, but in part 2, Alex said something important relative to Us and Our forums here on heaven and cosmosdawn.

Basically Alex stated, that the 'brainwashing' and 'conditioning' revolves about the armageddon archetype and so the 'Last Judgement', as proposed by the dogmas of religions.

He then goes on to say that the individual and the collective humanity can say simply: 'Enough is enough' and so 'disempower' the 'possible' or 'probable' 2012 (and similar) cataclysmic disaster scenarios for a global self destruction of humanity and the planet.

What WE are doing here, is to CHANGE the underpinning 'spiritual darkness' defined in the symbols and the archetypes which DEFINE this 'spiritual darkness at high places' and so inclusive of ALL 'Evil ET' scenarios.

The discerned reader so will realise, that the 'standard brainwashed and mentally conditioned human' CANNOT change this 'intent' and 'matrix escape', just as Alex Collier wishfully envisages and proposes.

This is the 'power' of the PTB - the percentage of the 'standardized' human populace is over 90% and this 'majority' simply finds itself unable to change its 'survival modes' of 3D 'normal life' and to begin to 'perceive and think "out of the box"'.

So no matter how many 'new age scientists' are finally 'getting it'; the conferences and gatherings will simply 'enfold' and reassure the 'already converted' or the gnosis knowers.

It is the Thuban aligned data streams on Gaia at the moment; which will allow the World Logos to 'CHANGE THE DARKNESS ARCHETYPES' and just as WE have attempted to do since Our inaugurations from December 2009 onwards.

I shall open a thread on Alex Collier 2010 on cosmosdawn to mirror my commentary here.

Alex Collier's #5 shows the 'advantage' the Dragon Queens (and ordinary female humans)have over the 'normal men' (and also, but to a lesser extent, over the Blueys).

Love (The Dragon Kind) and Honour to All

Didymos
    Eric B
    Eric B

The Galactic Confederation Of  Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions - Page 2 Empty Simplistic?

Post  Eric B Mon May 31, 2010 4:47 pm

Put it to you this way. Your everyday reaction to your local biosphere/home is sufficient enough to generate your unique/community merkaba freq/rhythm to unlock basic portals/triggers to help with your own and community ascension, if you will, is sufficient. The major problem is the lack of spark/direction for the soul to know itself. The removal of psychotropic drugs from the planet is enough evidence. Therefor Galactic intelligence is trying to spark this to compensate the lack there of. The fallacy/stumble with this good intention from aka "Galactic Federation" "Voyagers" "Thuban" etc. etc... is before its time. Here we can see the movement of free will from Galactic intelligence. Because this act is before its time, but due to the level of manipulation a new unique intervention is needed. This message basically is to assure the soul incarnate of other dimensional possibilities, but its consequence is a loss in the harvest.
    Due to lack of merkaba integration the being hearing this timeless knowledge is then drawn, in times like a moth to the flame. Think on it, is it not fascinating to hear of mathematical equations, complex merkaba fractals, myth of sci fi lore? The detail and utter assurance of confidence eloquently verbalized into a zone of comfort? But you do not fully comprehend it, yes? You can stare at it for years but its integration is not practical on scrambling the eggs. Yet your integration and power can lie on your body to move matter yes? I enjoy the complexity in these messages they assure me that their details are in order and a message of imagination in a reflection of mundane body imprisonment. And praise those that volunteered for the portal in a such a time of doubt, when the collective is not their the overcompensation of confidence repeated into Ego is but a minor thing with all things considered. This message unfortunately generates more magnetic ascension force then the individuals logos, creating a transmigration. Now in essence this is good for it is the Galactics Council ability to determine the severity of the situation. It is unfortunate in this reality to watch very evolved beings lose their chance to embrace their unique perspective and in a time when making the morning Coffee is fucking incredibly important for new generation codes in galactic consciousness. But such is life.
    I would put it to you like this. Narkissos looking into the pool/fountain of life. Aye the beauty of refection, crystallized and perfect but of no source of your genuine you my friends. Sure it is you but it is not. I rather play on a more personal level.

Be well and prosper dear travelers.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

The Galactic Confederation Of  Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions - Page 2 Empty Vision YOUR MISSION

Post  SuiGeneris Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:29 pm

The Galactic Confederation Of  Worlds ~ ET's, Channelings And Questions - Page 2 Mimzy

Vision YOUR MISSION!!!

You will know your Mission.

Your Vision for Your Mission comes to you after you have passed all your tests.

Mother will come to you directly or through your Guides. She will suggest you may want to take a Chosen Responsibility, because it is YOUR MISSION.

The Vision will be so big, you will weep.

You will weep in humility, wondering if you are capable of such a large Vision.

That is how you will know YOUR MISSION.

Outline: My Vision for the Children

This World is for the Children.

The adult role will be to Guide them and support them in their Dreams as we allow the Children to show us the Path back to Balance.

We will build this World together based on Truth, Respect, and Love.

Immediately after Announcements, children everywhere will be provided with food, shelter, pure water, hospitals, and schools. These will be provided to their families as well. Not all will immediately receive money though the basics for a dignified life are guaranteed immediately.

Dome Homes are built and in storage now. They will be shipped on the morning of Announcements. Every Country will receive Dome Homes and there will be no more Homeless people. There will be no more Refugee Camps. There will be no more Shanty Villages. The Countries who need this assistance are aware it is coming.

Dome Homes come in different sizes to meet the needs of the family. They do not require heating or cooling. They are the perfect temperature at all times. No matter whether they are placed in cold climates or hot climates, they do not require temperature control. Dome Homes are very low maintenance. For example, in times of flooding, they float. No one will lose their home or their life in case of a flood. These Dome Homes are called Love Bubbles.

This advanced Dome technology will be available in larger buildings for medical clinics and schools. There will be no delay putting these into place.

Higher technology will be used for healing the children who require this. Hunger, digestive issues, immunity issues, traumas, prosthetics, cleft palate surgeries and life saving surgeries will be available to all the children at no cost to them or their families. The new healing techniques are profoundly advanced compared to what we have to offer now. They are available to be in place immediately. Proper nutrition will cure many ailments children suffer now. Local fresh organic foods will be available everywhere and will be provided to the children.

Immediately there will be Teams in place to visit Children and their Families in small Villages in rural areas in Africa, South America, India, Europe, North America, and anywhere schools are an immediate need.

There will be schools set up for the children called Knowers Arc. These schools will have technology, some you know about, and much that is new. Large monitors will be set up for the Children up front in the classroom where there used to be a chalkboard. One of the functions of these monitors will be to connect the children of the World together. These children will visit each other via live stream over satellite transmission. Classrooms will join classrooms for the purpose of sharing culture and sharing lessons in science, history, and astronomy.

There will be transportation available so these children in the shared classrooms may have Cultural Exchanges. The students and their parents will visit the foreign classroom and in the next Exchange they will swap.

In these Schools, Parents and Community Elders will part of the time play a role in the Teaching. The children will be immersed in their own Cultures. They will learn their history, their Folk Tales, their Traditions, their Foods, their Dance, and their Songs. There will be gatherings at the schools during important Days in their Cultures with traditional foods, games, and costume, as well as stories, song and dance.

The children will have part of their Day learning about Mother Earth and all her gifts as well as The Stars, Systems, and Planets. Children will learn about their natural World and their role in taking care of it. There will be magical programs designed for every age Group learning the Truth about our Galactic Heritage. Children will be shown Who They Are...Where They Come From and Why They Are Here.

The Children will learn the Ancient Texts, the Universal Truths. They will study movement and Balance in the body. They will know what Ancient Arts they choose - yoga, martial arts, and the aesthetic spiritual practices. They will know how to access their third eye, how to travel outside the body and how to be One with their Monad. They will know how to eat to take care of their body.

Children will have many new ways of learning we have never seen before. There will be Holographic Learning. There will be LERN technology. There will be adaptive machines we do not know at this time. These are available now. Children will learn advanced math at very young ages. They will master Quantum Physics as it relates to the Earth Grid and their own bodies. Children will learn Hands on Healing. They will learn as many other languages as they desire. Children will learn the True Science in the Natural World. They will learn the Truth about the Magical Kingdoms. They will learn about Unicorns, Mermaids, Fairies, Elves, Leprechauns, Wizards, and their place in our World, along with their Origins from Other Planets. Children will learn the Sacred Mysteries in the seed, stem, leaf, and flower and how they relate to the biorhythmic cycles of the Moon and the Sun. They will learn the barren times and the growth times.

They will learn to live in Harmony with all the Universe. They will learn about the Two Leggeds, the Animal Kingdom, the Elemental Kingdom, and the Cetacean Kingdom as well as all the living Creatures that share Mother Gaia with us. Children will learn in the Holodecks on the Ships to Master these Worlds.

The Children will visit their Counterparts at Inner Earth. They will learn that Every Planet becomes a Star and Earth has an Inner Sun and Inner Continents and Seas. They will travel to the StarPortals in the Poles and see how the Ships travel through the Poles to Inner Earth. At Inner Earth they will meet the Sentient Sea Beings, the Whales, Dolphins, and MerPeople. They will learn about how to travel from Inner Earth to the Surface through Worm Holes. They will learn about how these are Connected with the StarGates, Portals, and Pyramids with Zero Point Energy brought in through the Ziggurats and Mounds built by the Original People, the Aboriginal Moabite Nation.

The Children will learn to hand make wind and string instruments and drums and play music on them.

The children will learn Dance and Song, Plays and Theatre. The Children will learn to Share Stories with All these Mediums.

The Children will learn to Sculpt, Paint, Draw, and Create Graphically in all ways. They will know how to draw Holographically. They will know photography at very early ages.

The Children will bring through New Art, Fractals, and will understand the Connections between Numbers and Creation. They will understand the meanings behind the Tree of Life, the Flower of Life, and the Seed of Life. They will know they are Created out of their Mother, Sekhmet, from the Antimatter Universe into the Matter Universe. They will know their Father, Ra, who Created this Universe. They will know they are Co-Creator gods/goddesses who have abilities of levitation, telepathy, teleportation, time travel, crossing the StarGates, and InterPlanetary Travel.

When the children study art they will know it is math; as they learn baking, they will know it is chemistry. They will study energetics and vibrations. When they study the Body they will understand the Divine Blueprint as it applies to the Adam Kadmon Body, the Earth, the Galaxy, and the Universe.

Knowing all of these things together, they will be our Future Teachers.
    by Elizabeth Trutwin www.GalacticRoundTable.com

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:49 pm

SuiGeneris wrote:
    SuiGeneris wrote:
    I would love to hear what you guys think about Peter's testimony...
    SuiG
    Well sweet Xeia; I disagree with Kerry Cassidy as to the validity of Peter Sterling's witnessing.
    I consider Peter Sterling to act in the agency of a typical 'New Ager', attuned to both the 'inbred' artistic creativity of the cosmos, as well as the 'artistic compositional licence of interpretation' characterising the same.
    In other words, Peter 'comes from the heart' and his explanations and discourses are frequency attuned and focused in a large convergence in energy to the Thuban data stream.
    I accept Kerry's caveats in regards to the imminent destruction of the Earth (and to the magic mushrooms lol); but would add that the deeper meaning here addresses a 'mental destruction' and NOT a physical-environmental apocalypse.
    We all know that great earth changes are taking place; but the events leading up to cosmic rebirth in 2012 will NOT be apocalyptic in the 2012-movie style.

So understanding, that Peter Sterling's 'Grey Contacts' engaged an omni-physical intersection of the astral plane (4th space dimension) with the ordinary 3D- consciousness triad of super-sub-waking; one can indeed discern the 'benevolence' of the astral memeplexes being reconfigured at the present times to harmonise and align the 'negative STSs' to the 'positive STOs'.

As the Thuban Dragon Cave dwellers know; the 'Great Armageddon' is a 'Dragon Made War' between the thoughtforms of the Old versus the thoughtforms of the New.

Bluey TonyLove

You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
    Sent: Wednesday, 2 June 2010 9:40:39 AM
    To: Tony Bermanseder cosmosdawn.com (omniphysics@cosmosdawn.net)

Hello my brother Bluey, nice to hear from you. Thank you for your
    insights and impressions. I really appreciate it. I did my best to
    tune to the highest light and the Clear Channel and witness to this
    information which is of utmost importance for an awakening humanity.
    Many people have commented to me about my video and have shared
    similar stories about their contact with various ET's telling about
    the coming changes in how we must prepare on all levels of our being.
    I believe it is important for all of us to help awaken others to the
    high likelihood of probability that there will be mass sightings and
    even a mass evacuation should things get out of hand on the physical
    level here. With the recent leak in the Gulf which seems to be
    unstoppable for now and perhaps will be the greatest environmental
    catastrophe in the world's history, I think we're all starting to see
    how truly terrible things could be at the hands of man. My hope and
    prayer is that many souls will awaken to their divinity and connecting
    with the light of the most high thereby raising their souls vibration
    to the next octave of expression for ascension. And I believe this is
    our destiny. Whether or not we stay on this planet or not is of no
    concern. Nowhere does it say in any spiritual texts or esoteric
    teachings that we are to remain on the planet for the end of our days.
    As a matter of fact most spiritual teachings speak that this world is
    an illusion. To be in the world but not of it. It always seems that
    our attachment to things creates pain and suffering. And I believe
    being attached to this planet will be no different. anyway thank you
    for the work you're doing as well. I wish you peace and blessings on
    your journey. Take care, PS

On May 17, 2010, at 5:23 AM, Tony Bermanseder cosmosdawn.com wrote:
    [6/1/2010 8:21:05 PM]
    Wyzard:
    http://thuban.spruz.com/external.asp?link_id=C1BE1B4C-7012-4C67-9C39-47AFC3161339

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:14 am