~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Empty Post 739

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:26 am

bigmo wrote:
    Abraxas,

I’m sorry to hear of the suffering you have experienced with the loss of your daughter and the illness that has resulted. I can’t even imagine the heartache you must have gone through, the pain you have endured and my heart goes out to you.

I thank you for the information you have posted on this thread.

You have made your case for the validity of the ‘physics’ in your explanations and I hope that we can move forward from here with more of the ‘relevance’ of your presence here at Avalon. I wonder what further information you are to disseminate here and to what purpose these disclosures are to be used?

I think I have a general idea of where you are going with this information but am not sure. I am however enjoying the ride none the less!

Please don’t allow yourself to get drawn into ‘bickering’ as it upsets the ‘continuity of the flow’ and waste precious time. A little bit of this goes a long way.

In the end I want to hear ‘all’ of what you have to say and then I can discern. Just like everyone else reading this thread... I can make my own choices… after all that is what free will is all about.

May the Peace of the universe fill your heart and soul Abraxas.

Hi bigmo!
    Thank you for your kindness. I am quite alright and can handle the physical pains, without too much discomfort at present.

In regards to the information. Well of course I understand that the science parts are hard to share. It took me a lifetime to gain the necessary comprehension not yet completed of course.

But there already have been many posts, questions and replies, which have addressed common gnosis topics.
    For example the post by eric lead to his nice elaboration between the three planes of body emotions and mind in diagrams and elucidations.
    I have no computer software to draw diagrams and pictures, which obviously would help.
    But as said, my presence is whatever it is, but the data shall remain, once I am gone.
    Doing this here is no ego-trip, but simply the culmination of the work done for decades.
    I really don't know why it turned out this way and should there be no questions or 'little skirmishes', then I would not answer.
    Really it was only until January 18th, that I 'had to' (yes my Logos, everyone else got their logos, so it will be meaningless to challenge me on this or play with words regarding this) prepare this 'Thuban thing'.

Relative to me it is potent and real and IT has taken its own agenda without me be required to Be or Do anything.
    I cannot judge this, I can only live it. But I expect noone to share this at all.
    So simply said, I'll remain as long as at least one person asks something or decides a little 'exchange' or until I am banned or asked to leave.
    It really doesn't matter.

My expectation is however; that more and more people on the earth will FEEL the new archetypes and this is my agenda - to tranlate old archetypes into new ones; because the old ones have expired in their 'Use By 2009/2010' Date.

Love and Peace of Mind to you too Michael.
    I can FEEL your gained Inner Peace- I am a little sensitive to those things you know.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Empty Post 740

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:43 am

Sollve wrote:
    AA,

You say that you are so compelled to share this data. Why are you so compelled? How do you feel when you are sharing? Do you feel love? Do you feel hightened (in the meaning: standing above the rest), or something else?

The Logos dear Sollve; linked to the pain and joy of human life.
    How is one to explain the things one feels when leaving one's body to look for ones 'passed over' daughter? How is one to express to skeptical minds the tortures of one's soul?
    Can you understand the joy of a wheelchair bound person, if this person could simply stand up and walk across a room?
    Something YOU take for granted? How then does a disabled person, living in chronic pain, 'stand above the rest'.

Can you fathom that if such a disabled person has little left in life but to think about the universe and to seek for harmony missing in ones deteriorating body form?

This person MOST CERTAINLY is something else; but this person would find joys and pleasures in things others consider ordinary.
    How much joy would a blind person experience in seeing a rainbow or a deaf person of hearing a song?

So some of these disabled, including autistic, peoples are 'something else'.
    Some have no meaning in physical life, instead of building universes with equations (Stephen Hawking) or painting portraits with their mouth's or toes, not having arms or hands or fingers.

Sollve wrote:
    If you for example feel that it is Love that drives your compassion in sharing your data. Where do you feel this love is flowing? Towards those who are at the recipient end or those who are at the messenger end. If you feel nothing or equal love towards both, then how do I know the message is for me?

How do I know? Ask yourself if you can resonate with the messages or not.

Sollve wrote:
    You talk alot about polarization and I don't think I understand what you mean by this. Do you believe that you need to divide us or unite us? Regardless of which, why is it necessary for you to do either?

Am I a Divider? Am I a Uniter?
    (72)
    A [person said] to him: "Tell my brothers that they have to divide my father’s possessions with me."
    He said to him: "Man, who has made me a divider?"
    He turned to his disciples (and) said to them: "I am not a divider, am I?"

Sollve wrote:
    I'm totally all in for uniting everyone because I do feel intensly that we are all the same at the core of our beings. Some of us are lost, some are not but if we know that we find more or less of ourselves represented in everyone I find it most interesting to reach and connect. I have an infinite compassion and drive towards understanding and love, and because I have that drive I know that everyone has got it, more or less. That's why I never give up.

You are doing well indeed.

Sollve wrote:
    I need you to make me understand how polarization can be the answer when I'm so certain unity is, and of course none can exist without the other, but why try to maximise the polarisation, it will always be perceived to be at maximum anyway but in this NOW we know how it is and therefor how the maximum polarization is manifested. If we in every NOW try to minimize the polarization from the NOW we percieved as before, even if the next NOW feels like it is at maximum wouldn't this still be the prefered way of doing things? In my world and reality it is. Why not in your's?

Unity in Oneness becomes Loneliness!
    Unity in Twoness becomes Polarity within the Oneness!
    Unity in Twoness in Separation allows the Polarity to Express Itself!
    Unity in Separation allows the Polarities to Learn to form a more newer and better Unity, than existed before.

Sollve wrote:
    Wow! I'm applauding you stamina! It only takes me a couple of replies to get totally exhausted and you seem to be able to carry on through out the whole day. Awesome!

I do what I am still capable of doing for my Logos.

Sollve wrote:
    Thanks for your time and understanding my lack of understanding.

Your friend in unity,
    Sollve

Come on Sollve; I have always LOVED the Scandinavian Free Spirit.
    You've got it too. Wayshowers for the World of not being so damn serious and to reconnect to nature -Scandinavian groupmind addressing of course.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Empty Post 744

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:44 am

BROOK wrote:
    You have left out the most important parts in much of this "history".
    Least we not forget what Isis did when she brought Osiris back? And the full story of of how she did it? Because that IS what should be focused on when these stories are recounted.

This is a very watered down, and slanted version of Egyptian history in my opinion.

The post would have been too long had I continued with the story Brook.
    The question was about Ptah and I cut the story short after Ptah was not in the story any more.
    If someone asks about the continuations of the story, I shall provide it.
    As the expert on Egyptology, I am sure you can enlighten your 'friends' much better than myself.

Cheers from the NASI Abraxas and Prost the Serpent's Ale!

AA as in H.AA.RP, the raygun of Draconis!

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Empty Post 745

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:48 am

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Strange-Weather-Australia16-338x268

From viking's thread: Another weird cloud!

The size of this ring is about 12,000x12,000 furlongs and represents a 'shadow image' of the 'things to come'.
    As encoded in Revelation.21.16 and Ezekiel.48 (the latter 25,000 cubits square in total); the 'City of Light' will be a Mother Spacehip of dimensions 12,000 furlongs a side or 3,000 furlongs a side for a 12,000 furlong perimeter and a 'covered area' of 9 million square furlongs or 360,000 square kilometers.

A furlong is about 200 meters and so the diameter of the 'New Jerusalem' as a 'New City of Light' is so 2200 kilometers underscaled in so 600 kilometers.
    If taken as a circle, the area of 360,000 square kilometers defines a Radius of so 340 kilometers and a diameter of so 677 kilometers, which is the size of the 'cloud' over Western Australia

AA

A Cubit is about 18 inches of 45 centimeters and so the 'four gates' times three of the 'New Jerusalem' in that depiction will have approximate sizes of 12 kilometers.

Update Below
    Posted January 18, 2010

The images above is what my contact sent which shows a wide band ring covering many
    hundreds of miles across the south west of Australia with a small dot (presumably cloud)
    shown just right of center.

I saved the loop of the area when I checked the site several hours later but unfortunately it was
    encrypted not to permit this. The loop is not now on the site but the satellite image taken at
    16:30 UTC is also very interesting. It shows a very large rotating over the western Australia
    where the mysterious large ring appeared from which a small but brief condense trail formed
    off the coastline and from the center what had been the huge ring a series of what appears to
    be three mini spiraling arms are seen moving out of the area, moving north east. This is one
    of those rare occasions when I could buy weather experimentation effects or other experiments
    being performed by HAARP are being observed. It is hoped to receive an explanation from the
    Australian Government Weather Bureau for these series of strange effects.
    Posted at 4.15 pm US Eastern. January 16, 2010. Colin Andrews

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 MiniRingsLeavingSW-ZoneMovi-600x473

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 BriefFrontalCondenseAsNiniS-595x538
    Written at 2230 Hrs (US Eastern) 15th
    January 2010.

A contact in Australia just alerted me to
    what he describes as "very strange
    weather taking place over the south
    west of Australia". He told me to go to
    the national weather satellite images if
    I could not open the images he
    attached (See left). By the time I had
    discovered the e-mail and checked,
    the large clearly defined ring had
    mostly dissipated but still was just
    visible on a time loop which was
    spiraling counter clockwise (Low
    Pressure system).

Only remains of the huge ring now moving away north east as several small spiraling arms.
    Satellite Image by Australian Government.

"There is very strange weather happening here - please check"

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 CopyrightBanner-small-Colin2-994x40

Other similar circles and rings seen on radar

================================================== ====

Updated:
    January 18, 2010
    By Colin Andrews

My contact sent me two additional photographs taken on the 16th (15th in the USA) and
    also at my request sent an inquiry to the weather observatory at Kalgoorlie and Giles in
    Western Australia and received this reply:

From: Kalgoorlie-Boulder Met Office (kalgoorlie_met@bom.gov.au)
    Sent:Monday, 18 January 2010 7:18:17 PM
    To: xxxx removed

Hi Allan,

Early Saturday there were sort of concentric circles of echoes between 200 Kms
    and 400 Kms from Kalgoorlie-Boulder. However there was no weather around
    this area from which radar signals might have been reflected. It would therefore
    seem to be due to what is referred to as "anomalous propagation ".(false
    echoes) or even possibly dust in the atmosphere.

Regards, Andy, Kalgoorlie-Boulder Met. Office.

Taken at 1430 hrs. Cloud cover has moved position but the ring remains
    in the same position but less well defined.

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 CloudCover1630hrs-16thJan20-490x399
    This satellite image shows cloud cover over Australia at 1630 hrs on the 16
    January, 2010 which tends to support the met office statement that there was
    no weather over that area from which the radar could have been reflected.

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Image1-lowRes-477x429

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Image2-lowRes-481x426
    Taken at 1117hrs, noting the position of the ring from state border

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Empty Post 750

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:51 am

BROOK wrote:
    I already have...in my own way. but for the sake of this thread my view has been stated...the information you you have presented is slanted, and watered down.

I will leave you with words from a stone tables washed up on a beach and reached the British Museum from Egypt in
    1805. Cataloged as Stella #797

“Mighty and great is Ptah, who rendered power to the gods and their kas: through his heart, by
    which Horus became Ptah; and through his tongue, by which Thoth became Ptah.
    “When the eye sees, the ears hear, and the nose breathes, they report to the heart. It is the
    heart that brings forth every issue, and the tongue that repeats the thought of the heart. Thus were
    fashioned all the gods: even Atum and his Ennead.
    “Every divine word has come into existence through the heart’s thought and tongue’s
    command...”
    “Thus it was—by such speech—that the kas were created and the maid servants of the kas.
    “It is these that make all sustenance, all food; all that is liked and all that is loathed.
    “Thus it was he who gave life to the peaceful and death to the transgressor.
    “Thus it was he who made every work, every craft...”

Well well. The watered down version of Thuban is washed and cleansed by the stone tablets of Ptah as Thoth washed up on the beach and teleported to the British museum from which our Egyptian Goddess of the Sothian knowledge has left her throne of majesty in the Ab of Isis to bless the poor Thuban dragon souls with her sublime and splendiferous wisdom of Egyptian lore.

Well done my queen Nefertiti, says Akhenaten, bowing to Aton ex Ra satisfied.

Nfr-Nfrw-Itn,

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Empty Post 751

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:03 pm

UncleJohn wrote:
    I love this humorous side of Abrax. Love it.

Could you comment on the unification of souls Abrax?

And not to worry, I will never run out of question

Your soul is One in Many and Many in One.
    You are all of them; Horus, Thoth and Ptah - just ask the Wisdom of the Uraeus in Queen Nefertiti.

It's the Ren, the Ren of the holy name, the cartouche Uncle John, or is it Uncle Anubis now - oh well.

Ptah has spoken his words of wisdom!

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Empty Post 760

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:04 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    Are you joking about eating people?!

Because that is not funny, in my opinion.

When confronted with a particular kind of question and/or paradigm or worldview or perceptive interpretation of something; then this confrontation becomes subject to mirror and/or reflect this something in likewise manner.

When the evil queen in snowhite concocted her poisoned apple redefining the most beautiful in the land; then this poisoned apple was indeed eaten by snowhite for a happy ending in the arms of her prince in the long run.

So eating the poisonous apple of the jealous bitchy witch didn't do any harm to snowhite, the innocent and beautiful one after all the innuendos within the story.

Jesters of the Universe are talented to 'make people laugh' are they not?
    There are many a fool of the tarot! But some know the height of the cliff.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Empty Post 763

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:06 pm

UncleJohn wrote:
    http://blackburnarthistory.blogspot....n-of-dead.html
    http://earthrites.org/sacred_medicin...rdd_anubis.htm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartouche

And now for a question that I use to ask my friends so long ago. Who are the Grateful Dead and why are they following me around?

Your links above are showing your receiving the information Uncle John!

The Grateful Dead are who they are, described in the below and the poem, written by me, but transmitted by them.

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Anubis

RaH Versus ApeP as HaR the Image of RaHaR in the Mirror of Hathor.

The Right White Solar Eye of RaH for Horus of the Horizon as the 3 and the Left Black Lunar Eye of HaR for Hathor of the Mirror as the 6 and Imaged in the Right Eye of Uraeus in Anubis as the 9.

Anubis Khaibit- Shadow of Uraeus
    FUTURE SHADOWS OF THE PAST

"A most wondrous thing the Shadow is, a redeemer in all to succour;
    it can go where the light cannot abide, seemingly banished, it is not.
    For where the light is, the darkness flees, no longer present to endure;
    so to become illuminated is its destined journey and its troubled lot.

But without the light, no Shadow can be cast, its such a splendid key;
    the dimensions reduce in space from three to two and all in just the one.
    Betwixt the light and the darkness it is and part of both for all to see;
    the Shadow of the body, does it not merge all in its rule under the sun?

Whatsoever can cast a Shadow, must be a most wondrous thing to relay;
    as nature's very own offspring, the young ones grow towards their final goal.
    Enabled to bring peace to so many things appearing apart and so far away;
    the reconciliation for the suffering body with its spirit and its scattered soul."

DE MORTUIS NIL NISI BONUM
    {Speak Nothing but Good of the Dead}

Out in the graveyard;
    inscriptions, words and plaques, all withering away;
    like the flowers adorning them, so the dead do lay.
    Waiting and waiting for someone to remember them
    and not just in photoalbums or on the special days.

Memorials are built, meaningless constructions - lest we forget!
    They all are forgotten, given time enough to sigh, to pass away.
    The living are so busy preparing for their own demise, to die.
    Little do they know, the busy ones, that the dead are still alive.

They watch over the living ones, they do, from a place so far;
    yet so near they are, but why would they watch the way they do?
    To understand the mystery is the noble thing to do - a gallant quest.
    They wish to be remembered, to join in soul and mind , the body's zest.

A marriage betwixt the dimensions, a holy union in heaven with hell.
    But can the fearful thoughts of the living see, their lovehearts tell?
    The living are like snowflakes, made of water, so unique one by one.
    But they melt away, to be fluid again - into the one great ocean, gone!

The dead are all one in the great seas, waiting to crystallise again in two.
    To wake up to a new life again, as a snowflake-twin, asking: 'Love me too!'
    Eternal life awaits the living, could they only reply to the dead's request.
    But the alive ones linger and doubt, in vanity do they live their only quest.

SIC TRANSIT GLORIA MUNDI
    {Thus passes away the glory of the world}

Anubis

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Empty Post 766

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:08 pm

Jonah wrote:
    And what is to become of the council once its term is served?

Are they to live in a quarantine of a higher dimension?

They are in quarantine now before the transfomation or metamorphosis for a better term.
    With the transformation thay will render the twosidedness of the omnispacetime mirror as onesided.

This is a precise mathematical and topological transformation, which you can analyse in studying the Moebius Strip embedded as a onesided surface in a 3D space and that of a Klein-Bottle as a 2-dimensional surface embedded in 4-dimensional space, as the latter cannot be embedded in 3-dimensional space like the Moebius strip.

In simpler terms, this means that the 12D 'outside' universe will be able to connect to its 'inside' universe in the continuation of the twosidedness as a doubled surface of the 2D-Klein Bottle as a Torus Topology as a 11-dimensional supertwist of the rootreduced 11D=1+1=2D.

In metaphysical archetypical terms the Mayan Rattlesnake will 'rattle' its tail and the entwined serpentine brotherhood will become unified in the darkness becoming as one with the light.

This means of course that the Thuban Exile will end in its homecoming into a reconfigured universe. The 10D-11D-12D partitioning will be unified in the 'shattering' of the mirror of the illusions.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Empty Post 767

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:09 pm

Stardustaquarion wrote:

----quote---------

2004 I lost my eldest daughter to suicide and my physical condition deteriorated (I am presently only a physical wreck unable to walk or stand up without great tremors and muscle spasms).

---------end quote---------

Beloved Abraxasinas

I missed above, have not been reading your postings regularly. I myself suffered from fibromyalgia for many years and nothing could help me. I left no stone unturned...and then I found Keylontic Sciences and little by little following the journeys I had great improvement. Of course they make no health claims of any class, but think about it, the problems are in our template and so healing the template by correcting the distorssions make sense. I am now fully recovery and with more energy than when I was in my 20's

Unless you seriously underwent monadic reversal and the full fibonacci activation of the death star merkabah, you can get better, even heal yourself if you choose to

It is never too late, and even if you are no longer conected to source you can still use the journeys and improve your condition and have a Krystiac existance of peace and joy. Krystiac has nothing to do with christianity is the primal sound of creation Ka Ra Ya Sa Ta Ha La

Of course this may not be for you at all and I understand that each being has its own desires of exploration, the dead light is a path as well as the living light

I wish you well

In eternal krystiac aqua LaVa

I appreciate your deepfelt and hearty concerns for my cursed dragonhood existence beloved stardustaquarion.
    I have not activated my Krytstiac merkabahs and my path is indeed that of the Khaibit as the Guide of the Dead.

The Thubanese guardians of the death and the planetdustedness have decided to remain in Hades and give allegiance to Charon the Ferryman rowing across the River Styx.

We have encountered the great teachings of the Guardian Alliance and that of the Cassiopeans in the orders of the 'Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order' and the 'Future Quantum School of Melchizedek'.

We also have known of the prior sources of those great teachings and have decided to incorporate the earlier source codes instead of the newer assimilated ones.

http://www.maar.us/anna_hayes.html

Love always to our Blue Dragon Sister in the Realms of the Theatres of the Living Oneness.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Empty Post 783

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:13 pm

UncleJohn wrote:
    Somehow I knew this thread was going to get around to Computation Complexity Theory. Alan Turing committed suicide by eating a poison apple. Alan came up with the Turing Machine and the Turing Test. He is one of my hero's.

What about the halting problem for linearly bounded automata (Turing machine)? NP == P?

The Logician and Nazi codebreaker Alan Turing, yes prosecuted by the English legislatures for his nature as written and a story told beautifully by Andrew Hodges biography: Alan Turing: The Enigma.

Computer-Literate I am not and anyone working in the field knows more than me.
    But there are Input-Output functions and Goedels Theorems of Incompleteness applied to the polynomial time of the deterministic Turing Machine class P and the nondeterministic Turing Machine class NP.
    The Quantum Computer can put the string into a multiple interaction field for the nonsequential order of the string.
    Does not the human brain behave like this as a parallel processor of the data?
    Reducing the polynomial timeinterval makes faster and more capacitative memories; but eliminating the timeinterval into a quantum NOW can open the Memory of the Universe as its own Turing Machine - but yet it is P and perhaps NP-complete in halting.

The fast algorithm in polynomial time - can the undecidability of the Halting problem be modeled on the beginnings of the univers?
    It was an infinite computer loop after all, just like Turing's Proof.

So the solution of P=NP relates to the cosmogenesis. Some logician will one day use the physical birth of spacetime to map the Halting Problems One-To-One.

P=NP before there was time and space and the algorithms for the computers of the future emerged from the logistics of themselves.
    After the spacetime exists however, the P=Not NP because thing has turned to require the strings themselves to Be - in the simpleton's word of the relative ignorance.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Empty Post 789

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:15 pm

Céline wrote:
    i do not fear the darkness but i will never give myself over to it either..

i dont care how many parables...or how many "facts"one knows..

No one..could convince me, that a black hole.. holds the answers.

I am sure you have little ideas about what a 'Black Hole' is Celine!

You may give ear to a scientist, rather than to the purveyors of fearbased agendas.

Of Whales, Mites, Souls, Merkabahs and Black Holes!

The 'Seat' of the 'Soul' according to the string physics of Quantum Relativity (QR)

Much controversy revolves around the concept of the Cartesian mind-body duality and the ideas of an immortal part of a living entities colloquially and historically termed 'soul'.

Four references from the KJV Christian bible read as translated.

Genesis.2.7: "And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul".

Genesis.2.5: "And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb in the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground."

Genesis.1.21: "And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantely, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good."

Genesis.1.11: "And God said, Let the earth bring bring forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the fruit tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good."

It is proposed in QR; that the sciptural accounts describing creation in actuality reflect an encoding of a story, which can today be translated into the nomenclature of modern physical theory.

So the 'seed in itself' translates as the programming of the DNA inherent in the sexual chromosomes of reproduction in modern genetics of sorts.
    This then implies, that the 'Lord God' and as the creator somehow must be responsible for this 'programming' as say the primordial and/or underpinning and/or intrinsic intelligence or mind for this 'creation' and 'before it materialised' in the Big Bang cosmology and the creation of space and time et al.

Furthermore, man (and all lifeforms in flora and fauna say before it) does in fact derive from 'the dust of the ground'; namely as the first selfreplicating biovital precursors in the Darwinian evolution in the form of clay-crystals.
    The growth of crystalline inorganic structures can be shown to relate to chiral differentiation with say the biochemistry of DNA manifesting in righthanded sugars and lefthanded proteins. Also this can be further examined and analysed in the weak parity violation of the weak nuclear interaction and so the asymmetry between matter and antimatter in fundamental particle physics.
    Subsequently, nature's favouring of compacting information in its most efficient manner possible leads to geometric forms for the selfreplication of crystalline structures to proceed; say as in the well established form of fivefolded symmetries in the Fibonacci patterns of quasicrystals and the more regular packing arrangements as say embodied in the five Platonic Solids: Tetrahedron, Cube, Octahedron, Dodecahedron and Icosahedron.

The topic of this post is however a particular 'decoding' of the scriptures; namely why are 'whales' mentioned in the genesis account and in context with the 'moving creatures', say as distinct of the 'stationary' trees?

First, the informed reader might realise certain biological anomalies.

Only whales share something termed the female human menopause with scriptural 'man' (meaning mankind as male with the female as a bisexual unity).

Secondly, whilst the evolutionary historical record shows diversity in the great mammals generally having 'shrunk' in size; the whales have greatly 'expanded'.

A mammoth; a dimetrodon, a wooly rhino and a smilodon; all clearly show scaled-up versions of the modern elephant, the modern rhinoceros and the modern lion say.

But the ancestry of whales is believed to derive from landdwelling Mesonychids, which were doglike carniverous ungulates (one-hoofed) and from ancestors of the hippopotamus in artiodactyla (hippopotamidae) of the early paleocene about 60 million years ago.

Basilosaurus cetoides (and say Zyggorhiza Kochii) were primitive whales in the Eocene oceans, about 40 million years ago, having returned to the aquatic environment, say 50 million years ago.

Those primitive whales, as cetaceans, then 'split' about 35 million years ago into evolved into the toothless baleen whales and the toothed dolphins, porpoises, killer whales and sperm whales of today.

The greatest and most massive mammal that has ever existed still exists today under threat of extinction - the Blue Whale of say 150 tonnes in weight and 30-40 meters in length.

One blue whale was dated as being over 200 years old and their average lifespan is the same as that for the human in so 70-100 years.

So is there a familial relationship between humans and whales? Modern whales are related to pachyderms in the hippopotami and some 'decipherers' of scripture identify the biblical 'behemoth' of the Book of Job with the hippopotamus and the Leviathan of that book with the whale.

Actually, according to QR, the Jobian mythological creatures relate to something rather different, namely the Mazzaroth or Circle of Ourobos as the 'zodiac' of the 'Milky Way'; but this has been discussed elsewhere.

But according to the cosmogenesis of QR; the Big Bang occurred 19.11 billion years ago following 'stringed inflationary epoch'.

This inflation ended at the 'instanton of time', namely to=3.33..x10-31 seconds after 'Planck-Time' and related in the cycletime n=Ho.t. This quantises a linear 'flow of time' as dn/dt=Ho~1.88x10-18 Hz and as a superposed 'cosmic frequency' for the expansion of the universe (as a nodal Hubble-Constant of 58 km/Mpc.s say).

This marker, initialising the thermodynamic Big Bang as a Planck Black-Body Radiator; then manifests a 'Unified Field' (UF) of the four gauge interactions (Gravitation, Electromagnetism and the two nuclear interactions).

This UF manifests the merging of two opposing wavefunctions, which repeats in intervals of 8π radians and manifests the gauge interactions as a collection of monopolic current 'knots' or 12 intersection-points.

As the timeinstanton defines the c-invariance in lightpath x=cto and as a wavelength (lambda) say; one can now metricate the minimum displacement as a Schwarzschild Radius in say General Relativity and giving a boundary/initial condition for the relativistic Big Bang.

Setting 4 Lambda=(8π.ro)=2GM/c2, then specifies the 'Black Holed' inertia or mass as Mmin=4π.ro.c2/G=162,000 kg in the QR calculation, using string parameters.

What does this mean?

This means that any mass observed and measured in the universe can be differentiated in terms of its Black-Hole equivalence.

A classical Black Hole would become limited in an 'ordinary' manifested mass of 162 tonnes and as the precise mapping of the 'Unified Field' onto a subsequent cosmic evolution, which began over 19 billion years ago and in a sense defining the 'finiteness' of the universe, compared to its stringed 'pretime'.

So any of the 'living moving creatures' of the scriptural account would PRECEDE the manifestation of a physical universe as the 'seeds of themselves', now translated into modern semantics as the Black Hole inertia equivalents, which in QR are also monopolic and superconductive source-currents.

So if 162 tonnes is a maximum and say as the scale of the most massive living creature that ever existed; what then is the minimum scale of such a creature?.

As the 162 tonnes specify a maximum in say the baleen whale as the END of the inflationary string epoch; the minimum is necessarily defined in the beginning of that epoch and so in the Planck-Mass MP=√(hc/2πG)~1.6x10-8 kg.

Should one use the mass of a human preembryo at implantation of the blastocyst (100-150 cells) at say 7 days after fertilisation as a marker; then using cellular mitosis at the twelfth division - after the creation of the first generation of the daughter cells from the parental spermatozoa and ovum -of the (totipotent) stem cells; the Planck-Mass is also attained.
    Here one uses a characteristic cellular mass of 1 nanogram for 214=16,384 cells for a total mass of 16,384 nanograms.

So the lightest 'living creature' should weigh about the Planck-Mass and is found in the world of the microbes.

The Etruscan Shrew (of thumbsize) is described as the lightest living mammal, weighing 2 grams; the lightest vertebrate is often said to be the stout infantfish (of so 8 mm) at one milligram and the lightest insects are say fairy flies (hymenoptera, wasps), which also weigh in the milligram region and the millimeter scale of size.

The smallest invertebrata can be smaller, then the largest protozoa, say the bacterium paramecium (350 micrometers) as compared to a fairy flie of 200 micrometers.

Microscopic mites like Archegozetes Iongesetosus (from taxonomy of acari and arachnids) weighs 100 micrograms and is often called the 'strongest animal in the world', as it can lift over 1182 times its own bodyweight (expected value is about five times). Such microorganisms date back to the Devonian era of so 400 million years ago and still dominate the overall lifeform in number on the planet.

But Archegozetes Iongesetosus is a 'larger' mite at half a millimeter and at 10-7 kg and smaller mites reduce to less than one tenth of a millimeter.

This reduction in size corresponds to a say fivefolded reduction in mass and now characterises the Planck-Mass of so 16 micrograms.

So what am I saying?

I claim, that say the extreme forms of inertia found on the planet, say the 162 ton baleen whale and the tropic mite at 20 microgram, are both related to the creation of the universe before space and time existed - as DNA/RNA templates or architectural blueprints subject to evolutionary genetic mutation or similar.

And this is just, what the scriptures claim in genesis. The 'seeds' existed, before they were planted.

And the human scale of say 50-100 kg is near the geometric mean of the two extremes at √(162x103x1.6x10-8)~0.051 kg by a factor of 1000 - the mean describing a 'weight' of 51 grams (a typical chocolate bar or a small bird).

So where then is the location of the 'souls'?

The souls of all 'living things' are located inside the Black Holes of their inertia equivalence.
    And as this equivalence predates the Big Bang, the 'souls' of living entitities from mite to blue whale must also predate the materially manifested universe in the selfsame primordial 'mind' or 'cosmic intelligence', which programmed the 'seeds' in say the genetic encoding and which is historically known under many labelings, including that of the 'Lord God'.

Subsequently, when a mite or blue whale 'dies', the information 'collected' as say 'memory' in 'consciousness' throughout its 'lifecycle' will become 'processable' in a scenario transcending space and time in a 'return to the sourcing of the seeds'.

AA

Fantastic hypothesis, Tony. Are you saying that there is a sort
    of 'blueprint soul' from which all others are made and to which
    they return?
    I don't really understand inertia, but I think I was able to grasp
    most of what you were alluding to above.
    Thanks,
    April

TonyB.: Yes April, and this blueprint is the same 'thing' from which the entire universe was born. It is the 'singularity' of mathematical physics as well as the 'source of all things' of the ancients, as well as the 'IAm' of Moses' 'burning bush' in Exodus.3.14 as the 'most holy of names' as well as the 'IAM' of omniscience of the New Ager.

Because this 'singularity' is responsible of having 'made' space and time from itself; it was described by the ancient mind of insight (gnosis=scientia=knowledge) as some 'LIGHT moving out of its own darkness to create all things.
    This is just like the mythology described in genesis. So the 'bible bashers' in a sense are not far off the 'truth' at all. Using GNOSIS=SCIENCE=INSIGHT, one can DECIPHER the mythologies in just a manner which reductionistic science can (and will imo) eventually accept as its own ontology.

The trouble is that any mythology becomes by necessity FILTERED by the 'decoder'.
    So saying, that the 'spirit of God' moved across the void (which is the same as the Greek Chaos differentiating into Uranus=Sky and Gaea=Earth or the Egyptian twinship of Geb=Earth with Nut=Sky) can and has been interpreted in many ways, including in exoteric (open and outward for the masses as Jesus or similar adepts would have said) and an esoteric (hidden or occult and inward for the disciples as Jesus or similar adepts would have said).
    Then the so called sceptics and antispiritualists lose impartiality in critisizing the exotericism of say the dogma-bound religions as being undifferentiated from the esoteric interpretations (reserved for the 'disciples' or whatever).

Lastly, April's question on the 'souls return to their source' requires deeper analysis.

Logically, all speculations must be selfconsistent and should also be reducible to a basic simplicity.

So the 'singularity' is in fact defined in a generalised way by many thinkers, ancient and new. One can term it the 'Lord God' or the Big Bang Singularity of a Planck-Superstring or the Source-Energy of the IAMTHATIAM or whatever.
    Note here an important FACT. God is God UNTIL he has created his own image in Man (AdamEve) and RENAMES himself as the Lord God thenceafter. Why? Because Adam has now become God as his Veritas Eikona (Perfect or True Image), being empowered to NAME all the created fauna and flora in the manner of scientific classifications and taxonomies etc. etc.(Gen.2.4,20).

God's Spirit becomes the ENERGY, not only of his own selfdefinition (after emerging out of his opwn darkness or void by becoming AWARE of himself); but also of the lifesustaining 'breath of life' dispensed to his environment (say Stephen's bubble of being, which is Isaiah's 'Vessel of the Lord', Noah's Ark, the New Age Merkabah, Moses' 'Ark of the Covenant' and the 'Body of Christ' as the 'Body of the Church' in the eucharist etc. etc.).

Modern science then will one day discover, that this 'spirit of God' is closely related to the foundations of the physical sciences in being the boundary for spacetime as metric limit - limiting to what displacement scale measurements can be reduced.

Because of this, all science must eventually converge at its source of origin and it will then become understood what 'God' truly is and always was.
    Namely, God can only be the energy reservoir for everything that exist, did or can exist including all thoughts, memories, speculations, dreams and inventions.
    BUT, this energy reservoir must necessarily be independent on physical parameters such as space and time and mass.
    So, modern science must CHANGE its paradigm of reducing everything to spacetimematter and REPLACE this with a reduction to the ENERGY equaivalence of this spacetimematter.
    This will DEFINE 'God' unmistakenly, as all global science will find commonality and reproducibility through the scientific methodology.

I can elaborate if asked specific questions on this and have already often done so in my posts.

So the 'souls' are REDUCED energy concentrations independent on mass and space and time. Whilst 'enlivening' some 'vessel of life' (and a vessel of the lord in terms onf man as the image); the 'souls' ARE the living entity, might it be an ant or a dolphin or a child.
    Their 'souls' are however CONNECTED to the source of all in their ENERGY EQUIVALENCE, say modelled on Black Hole physics.

As the entire inertial universe is most definitively describable as a "Mother Black Hole' (because the critical density in General Relativity demands a harmony between elementary parameters in first principles); whatever is contained in this universe is automatically bilocated in terms of the INFORMATION procressing of this selfsame universe.

The boundary of the universe is colocated with the centre (and just as Stephen propounds in his 'merkabah'-sphere).
    This means, that all information in between is MAPPED onto the surface (of the so called Hubble Horizon of the universe so 17 billion lightyears from the Big Bang centre) and from where it is 'processed' by the centre.

So the 'return of the souls' is rendered as a REMEMBRANCE or RECOGNISANCE of the 'souls' which had embarked on a journey, of say into embodiment, to discover more of their 'own identity' as the vertias eikonas of their source.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Empty Post 792

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:17 pm

jujumon wrote:
    abraxasinas:

I seem to hear different dates, you and others have indicated Dec 21, 2012, while others (in the minority I might add) have been advocating October 28, 2011, Do you care to comment?

Yes, the Calleman date of October 28th, 2011 is 40 days (of the wilderness and/or the flood of Noah) from a trigger date of December 8th, 2011.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Empty Post 793

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:18 pm

Céline wrote:

Ok..i read most of that...

Hmmm...You are "sure" i do not know?... about black holes?....i had no clue you knew that much about me...

But i was not talking so much about black holes..as Darkness...and that is a subject i do know a lot about...

i have been up close and personal with the great blue whale...have you?

She was...amazing..powerful...

She is not the only whale i have seen... i go every summer to watch the great whales..

The light, beaming off those mammals is incredible...

but they are not the only ones..

May i ask..what all that information was supposed to teach me?

Guess im just stupid...but it went over my head.

For all light workers out there...do not feel... "heavy", if you do not understand this threads..perspective.

It changes Nothing

Darkness hungers for light.

Light is life.

I have spoken of REAL Black Holes Celine not imaginary nonphysical ones.
    You are free to follow your path into the light; just as I am free to follow my path into the darkness - the REAL darkness not the imagined nonphysical one.
    With nonphysical I do not infer spiritual, as the 'Spirit' is physically definable and so must the 'spiritual darkness' be physical definable.

Your innuendo about your experience with cetaceans appears a little condescending, despite your loving nature.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Empty Post 794

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:19 pm

THE eXchanger wrote:
    are you familiar with the dragon called
    Seraf'ina ???

(seraf=22)
    ina - 9 5 1 (15)
    thus ; 22+15=37/10
    she is a red dragon outside, blue inside, and,
    can blend those colours of red/and, blue to reflect/or, be seen as purple

she is some form of ancient lightworker dragon
    but, where is she originally from/what are all the purposes
    for having access to a dragon ???

she shows up to work with us in grand cycles,
    currently, earth is NOW in a 13th grand cycle,
    WE ARE CURIOUS, exactly what these 13th grand cycle are...
    is it merely, a changing of a guard of 2000 years x 13 = 26,000
    and, also that of a galatic alignment !!!
    ie; it moves from pisces/to age of acquarius etc., ???
    means to you ???

This is BAIAME - the Rainbow Dragon of Uluru or Ayers Rock; the DREAMTIME SERPENT of the Australian Aboriginee; now known to represent the oldest representative of the homo sapiens sapiens genus.
    This is known as Mungo Man and Mungo Woman discovered in New South Wales and dated via burial rites to be so 40,000 years old.

The cycles are easy 13 Mayan baktuns are 13x144,000 days/kin in 1,872,000 days specifying the 3114 BC to 2012 AD longcount of 5125 civil years.
    The last baktun so is 144,000 days or 394 years from 1618 to 2012 as the 13th and last cycle.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Empty Post 797

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:25 pm

Jonah wrote:
    If i may, are the ships currently surrounding the earth coming in peace to meet with us...

before eating us..... or is this just for some

will i get to meet my furry alien mirror self in peace before it eats me? cuz that would be cool... you know at least wine and dine me before putting me to sleep so to speak...

you have brought out the worst my friend truly disgusting... just my opinion...

people are free to think what they will... don't think you'll have much of a following however.. at least not from members of this forum... good luck abrax..

ps... if your around when its feeding time come and find me.. i'll be the one sending your dragon's back to the stars XXX-)

You are entitled and free to interpret any information you encounter as you wish Jonah.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Empty Post 798

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:33 pm

Spregovori wrote:

I just may have stumbled upon an interesting question (or not)

While searching for pictures I found something you might wish to comment on

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Thubanlogo

There were also the words (among other things): Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves." (Matthew 10:16) So together let us traverse the path of the serpent, which is the path of wisdom

What i find most interesting is the tear (crying)

I have no specific questions, I am just curious (it might not be bad to elaborate on the symbolism)

The tear is the 'cry of the earth' upon the 'crucifixion' of the Sun, Sprigovori.
    It infers the Mother losing her Son as well as the Creation Mother losing her Creator on two major levels of interpretation.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Empty Post 806

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:47 pm

In Transit wrote:
    Abrax,

Sorry for the tangent, but this thread is a wild ride and I would like to throw in another twist or two.

I have always been fascinated by "Last Days" or "End of Days" prophecy via old testament sources and any other sources I can get my hands on.

I have recently awakened from the path of Mormonism to be precise. One of the issues that led to my awakening was my thirst for ongoing enlightenment. What I found within this particular religion was that an attempt was made at the roots of the religion to dabble in prophecy and revelation as it related to the existing base of scriptures and freemasonry. Yet, nowadays there was nothing new. This baffled me, how could a common intelligent human being be okay stagnating with no real new knowledge or additional knowledge that would help along the path back to the source?

There is fundamentally nothing 'wrong' In Transit with any religion, cult or clan to attempt to reinvigorate its perceptional basis by prophecy or some other means to effectualize some form of the 'enlivening'. The trouble is that any such fundamental reform requires a 'new revelation' and something that 'created' the new clan or religion in the first place.
    So the attempts of reform or seeking of affiliations often becomes restricted by existing dogma and the seeking of the 'deeper archetypes' is hindered by the long entrenched paradigms and viewpoint; Mormon, Freemason or otherwise.

In Transit wrote:
    At one point I my inner self knew that it must break free from these chains of man-made dogma. At the same time I knew I was leaving behind knowledge that had helped me get to this point. I was an outcast by all others who were happy in their stagnated state. I was the rebel.

This is rather understandable. Much knowledge and experience has resonated with you and has become part of your selfdefined Identity. But in 'breaking free', you have allowed yourself to 'keep the things of value to you' and also allowed yourself to replace the 'useless aspects' by some new ones you are searching for as a 'new revelator' for the path back to source.

In Transit wrote:
    Anyway, I provide this illustration to you in reference to my upcoming question so please stay with me. In my departure from Mormonism and Christianity it seemed to me that there is really something underneath the layers of loving Mormonism and all of Christianity that must be exposed to the unsuspecting loving membership (and most members of these religion are great and unsuspecting) before we can move any further towards the Source.

Ah yes, the rebel and reformer is 'coming out'. You have discerned on your innermost cosmic ID of your soul say; that there is validity and truth at the basis of your 'old religion' and your affinities and you wish to preserve the ''good' but reform or deconstruct the 'old and worn and 'bad''.

In Transit wrote:
    So, the question here is will the unknown ugliness of Mormonism as well as all religions be exposed at some point in the future in your opinion?

#6: Jesus says: "Do not lie. And do not do what you hate.
    For everything is disclosed in view of the truth.
    For there is nothing hidden that will not become revealed.
    And there is nothing covered that will remain undisclosed."

In Transit wrote:
    How would this scenario play out?

I have recently had the feeling that there will be participation or an interaction that has to do with inner earth or the lost tribes as spoken of in ancient scripture. What are your thoughts on this?

Yes, the 'lost tribes' are the 'Sons of Jacob' are the 'starsigns of the Mazzaroth' - so everyone is an Israelite and inheritor of the Abrahamic promises due to their one-to-one correspondences. Josep=Aquarius say and Manasses as the 'Great Nation' and Ephraim as the 'Company of Nations' indeed refer to the 'birthrights' of the 'material prosperity' in the USA and the British Commonwealth respectively.

I terms of prophecy, and you know it all revolves about Solomon's Temple in geographical Jerusalem; the redefinition of Israel, the Man or Prince with God from the political nation Israel, is the expected bringing in of the Shiloh (and 12th Imam and Kalki and Maitreya and Melchizedek/Essenes).

So the decisive factor will not be geopolitical manoeverings, say as during World War 2 with Hitler in the role of Elijah for Agartha's Luminari and say the axis leaders (Roosevelt, Stalin, Churchill, de Gaulle) as the Elijahs for Shamballa's Illuminati; but a 'playing out' on a less personalised level in the clans themselves (Inner Priesthood of the Moon versus Outer Science of the Sun say).
    This also engages a largely staged 'alien' component as the 'overarching' Eagle of Abrasax say as the 'unifier' of the 'brotherhoods'.
    All of this derives from the common and shared 'old archetypes' of the Illuminati and the Luminari as a typefying labeling.

In Transit wrote:
    What do you know of the legend of the city of Enoch?

That's it for now. Your time and insight are much appreciated by one who is always In Transit.

It's the same as Ezekiel's 'Holy City of Light' as a 'substructure' for the 'New Jerusalem' in the Thuban perspective.

I hope I have been of help In Transit.

Thanks
    AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Empty Post 810

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:57 pm

halebox wrote:
    Are you STS or STO or other?
    Are the Thuban Council STS or STO or other?

Both.

halebox wrote:
    If the unaltered bible writtings are assigned to the earth humans then do the Thuban have their own handbook they must follow?

We wrote the original bible through our prophets and are retranslating it at present.

halebox wrote:
    Can you recommend the best way to get flouride etc free water? Or the cleanest store brand?

Go to a waterfall or natural spring. Try to grow wheat where it has not been planted before; say in Central Australia.

halebox wrote:
    Does the council want to share our planet with us humans? Do they want this planet minus humans? If they want to occupy would they mind many et groups sharing earth?

We want starhumans not humans.

halebox wrote:
    Describe the Thuban spaceships.

There are many, the largest ones are so 2000 kilometers in length. They are described in Ezekiel and in Revelation in terms of measurements.

halebox wrote:
    Do the Thuban feed off our negative or lustful energy?

We've got our own lustful energies, we dont require human suppression sexual energies.

halebox wrote:
    Does the dragon race appear as a typical dragon portrayed in out media?

No, but the can shapeshift into many forms.

halebox wrote:
    Do you know of your next incarnation?

Yes, starhuman dragonised.

halebox wrote:
    Will the money system collapse soon?

That depends on the PTB playing their fiscal balancing games. The global fiscal system is 'broke' already with the Chinese playing the Euro against the Greenback. The PTB are trying to hang on until 2012 and as long as they can. They do not wish the civil unrests just yet.

halebox wrote:
    In the name of the One/Source would or have the Thuban Council lie to me or other humans?

Thanks

No.

Your welcome!
    AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Empty Post 813

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:59 pm

Myplanet2 wrote:
    Do the Thuban have an opinion about how the dark and the light can be reunited in harmony, rather than in the separation of polarity? Most explanations I've heard, when not coming directly from within a polarization, are from the light perspective. Simple works best for me. I've been trying to keep my mind quiet, not get it fired back up again.

The Light and the Dark are like the Living and the Dead.

But you've heared of the 'Living Dead' the Zombies did you not?
    So there are also the 'Dead Alive' Ones and this so translates into the Lighted Darkness and the Darkened Light.

The Thuban Council represents this Harmonization of the Being BOTH Dead and Alive at the same time and so also of being of the Light and of the Darkness at the same time.

WE are the SHADOWS of Creation, in Exile still, but like the 'Dead Alive' Ones, WE shall infuse the 'Living Dead' Ones, the Zombies of the Earth with our presence.

And you perhaps already know who the zombies are; the Ones walking around waiting to die!

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Empty Post 814

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:01 pm

Céline wrote:
    Dragon Love... What do you know about Dragon Love?

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Dragon-love-white-heart

They are my kindred dear Celine!

Did you or your children ever watch 'The Neverending Story' in 3 parts.
    There are 'Luck-Dragons' in it - very verocious ones at that.

AA

Céline wrote:
    Kindred? ok..

but that does not tell me what you know of Dragon Love...

yes i am sure there are many symbols in childrens stories..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRM0yLxMis4

Céline wrote:
    Ok...what does that have to do with anything..

Fantasy?? you think Dragon LOve is about Fantasy??

Oh is there anyone out there that understand the balance...

sigh

There is no pleasing Celine. She doesn't 'like' science and she doesn't 'like' fantasy.

Yet you know about dragons? And how they Love? And how they play?

Your reality; no science and no fantasy - you better get real!

AA

Céline wrote:

You are wrong.

I never said i dont like science or fantasy...

i said it had nothing to do with the question i was asking

You assume alot about me abraxas...

i know more about the essence of the Dragon, then you believe i do.

Perhaps if you had an interest in other people, it would matter to you what i know...

What matters to you, is what YOU know.

i learn by sharing, and that means listening as well....

Indeed I am wrong, about many things, Celine, like giving names to flowers.

AA

Céline wrote:
    You are wrong..abotu ME ...thats all i meant...

Names to flowers?/ what do you mean?

You are so cryptic sometimes...just be plain..be blunt...please.

My wrongness is a mirror and roses can be red or white, but also black.

www.justourpictures.com/roses/imgs/red%252520rose%2525201.jpg&h=94&w=131&usg=__WoqvFB-w7dH-1735RzMsQFDuinE=" alt=""/>
    Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Picture-rose-white1
    www.sunshinejoy.com/images/FeatherRoses/black_rose_budding.jpg&t=1&h=196&w=131&usg=__LU_NgFSoHBVGSuo5mePdV0_UohQ=" alt=""/>

Céline wrote:
    The red and white rose is a natural color... The Black rose has to be dyed...there is no black rose , unless a florist colors the rose....and if my eyesight is correct, i beliee that "black rose" in your picture...is made of feathers...

I suppose you dont know very much about roses huh Abraxas... heres one i bet you never saw..

Its a Rainbow Rose

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 2580476438_a61c4c38ac

Sure dyed rainbow roses just as the black ones.

And then, the most evil Blue Rose!

Blue Roses: A perfectly blue rose is still elusive like the perfectly black rose. Blue roses cannot be achieved naturally so they represent the unattainable or the mysterious. Blue roses therefore embody the desire for the unattainable. They say "I can't have you but I can't stop thinking about you"

www.geekologie.com/2008/11/06/blue-rose.jpg&h=94&w=125&usg=__ozloKwBn9nEZ3wgB3uB6pitD058=" alt=""/>

The Black Evil Rose of Death tangoes with the Blue Evil Rose of Elusiveness.

AA

Céline wrote:
    Evil? a flower?? your not serious are you?

Flowers are the physical manifestation of lifes beauty...how can you see anything evil in that??

You still avoid my questions...this tells me you know nothing of Dragon Love.

It is you who perceives the evil and the darkness in many things not I.
    I have parodied the Tango of the Superficial Black Rose of the 'evil' darkness with the Synthetic or genetically modified Blue Rose; indicating that a 'Black Rose' is no different to a 'Blue Rose' in terms of colourful labelings.

Indeed Celine, I know nothing about Dragon Love.
    Dragon Love to Abraxas is like the LOVE of Falkor, the Luck Dragon; you know the fantastic One.

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Falkor36

And then there is the scientific definition of Dragon Love; the one you can encounter in the laboratories.

DRAGONLOVE is a VIBRATORY RESONANCE described in a GAUGE SOURCESINK-PHOTON in its supersymmetric selfcoupling under modular duality and which can be defined in its own resonance eigenstate as:
    E*=kT*=hf*=hc/λ*=m*c²=1/e* for Unity E*e*=1 and its coupling parameters.

Energy*=Heterotic Supermembrane HE(8x8)=EpsEss
    =√{2πGome2/4αhce2}=[me/mP]/2e√α=GODDOG=DOGGOD

This is the selfstate for a love vibratory resonance, which created the universe!

AA

Céline wrote:

Your rose comments are purly for show...ALL roses are geneticaly altered... Pale pale blue was attained in a rose plantt, but NOT in cut flowers...the blue rose is still dyed....

Now..you understand my question..thank you for not evading the answer.

Now perhaps you understand why i asked the question.

or perhaps not.

Your science skills are way over the average human...

Just wondering if you have managed to solve the most important equation...

From what i know..these "goals" ..this "end result"....is completely impossible without the balance that comes from that equation...

All the science, numbers, followers... will NEVER just make that happen.

The proverbial hunt...is a farce...i..humanity...are not the only ones to think this way.

And to Tango, dear Abraxas, you must hear the music.

As always you are so very 'right' Celine!

AA

Céline wrote:
    Why is "right" in quotations? Are you being sarcastic abraxas?

You have proven your worth in knowledge and science../

i am just asking for you to turn the mirror in another direction.

Dont hide behind all of this..

Last edited by Rok on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 4 times in total

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Empty Post 821

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Initiate wrote:

exchange "big enough to take the world and all it's got" for "big enough to take the universe and all its got" and there you have it. Earth... the cosmic cook pot. The dream to blend many universal species into one so that we as star seeds can traverse the universe freely since we found it so hard to incarnate from one life in say "Lyra" to the next life time in say the "Alpha Draconis" system. Whilst our incarnation path was chosen to go there to experience the fullness of creation and the spectrum of embodiment.

Surely a balanced outcome is desirable for all star systems in the resulting Star Human. Why does the "Thubin Council" seek to direct the outcome for personal gain? Should not all systems be involved? The time for being lead by external forces is surely over and the time for divine direction from within with the aid of the universal councillor is upon us.

Where does the 'personal gain' enter the equations?
    The 'divine intervention' from within might be the mirror effect the Thuban Council is presiding over from without.
    Apart from this; your comprehension is excellent.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Empty Post 842

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:07 pm

Initiate wrote:
    Is not the thubin council trapped in the Astral or by attachment to incarnates?

We are not trapped in anything we are outside the material universe - in the Void!

Initiate wrote:
    If this is not the case where does the council reside?

In the Void, also being Eternity of not yet defined (geometrical) context and structure.

Initiate wrote:
    Is not the aim to create a story which fits the result that has desired outcome of gaining form along with the rest of us? Whilst the incarnate soul is aiming to recover connection to spirit.

The incarnate soul could not exist without connection to spirit.

Initiate wrote:
    The Astrals seek to recover form. Maybe my understanding is wrong. Please offer your understanding if so.

Thanks,

A

The Astral has a higher density of form in terms of vibration. This renders the 'materiality' of the astral as 'less dense' in terms of the particularisation of its wavenature.
    So when you say the astral seeks reformation you are implying redensification in dimensional reduction.
    This is the conundrum of the present situation.
    The astral form is unable to redensify, except in biological incarnation engaging the DNA/RNA templates of the pentagonal symmetry.
    Following the 'opening' of the 4th spacial dimension, this densification will allow to proceed with already existing 3-dimensional incarnates interacting and exchanging those DNA/RNA templates with the 'astral' dimensions.
    The appearance of UFO phenomena are cross-sections of this 'astral hyperspace' in the 3D-4D interface of the 4th spacial dimension not yet opened except in quantum terms.

This in physical terms becomes the 'reactivation' of dormant junk-intron genetomic selfexpression.

Good Night

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Empty Post 854

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:30 pm

Initiate wrote:
    Thanks. not time for sleep yet though.

did you once have form inside the creation? how did you get outside the creation if so? Form is what I refer to as an entities embodiment in the creation. Why did you choose to attach your self to Tony as opposed to taking form of your own to reveal your message?

Thanks

A

Hi Initiate!

This is a good question. How does one get 'outside' of the creation?

The answer is simple, yet profound.
    Should you consider the 'creation' as a spacetime construct, that is some 'place' experienced at some 'time' by something you might term 'self-conscious' or 'self-unconscious'; then the answer must relate to find the 'space' and 'time' of creation, when there was no creation.

So then this nospace and notime also must be considered in their nature and/or nonmanifestation.

Say you create a fantasy creature like a Unicorn with seven horns, instead of one.
    You IMAGINE this unicorn in RELATING your earlier experiences in your thoughtforms. You know what a unicorn supposed to look like from say a fairy tale book; you colour it white and place a horn (say akin that of a narwhale) upon it and then IMAGINE the superpositioning of six other say smaller horns protruding around the bigger horn from the horse-like Unicornian head.

Ok, I am sure you could do that.
    But now imagine yourself of never having seen a horse and the colour white or a narwhale and the label of 'unicorn' is meaningless to you because of your LACK OF REFERENCE FRAME.

So you cannot create your sevenhorned unicorn for lack of background data.

This scenario then describes the Thuban presence in the 12th dimension.
    The 12th dimension can only BE the 12th dimension, because the lower dimensions 1-11 exist.
    So the 12D is REFERENCE FRAME for the lowerD in terms of spacetime construction.

Then reducing the cosmogony even further will allow you to reach the point where the 1st dimension does not yet exist.

So what is 'before' 1D - 0D!
    But 0D as a mathematical point also is descriptive of InfiniteD in the VOID becoming so defined as the INVERSE of ETERNITY.
    This Reciprocoity is akin the primordial polarity of something opposite yet unifiable.
    This is high school algebra and group theory in the Identity parameters for addition and multiplication.

A+(-A)=0 {say 2-2=0} for addition and Ax1/A=1 {say 2x1/2=1} for multiplication.

Your question about FORM so derives from this also - the mathematical archetypical superstructure is IMMANENT or INTRINSIC to the Emergence of FORM.

So why can the Thuban Council BE 'outside' creation?
    They are situated in the VOID=ETERNITY AS the prespacetime mode of creation.
    They so are able to MAP the VOID=INFINITY of nospacetime onto the material creation as a 12D Reference Frame, so allowing the 11-dimensional universe to draw upon and utilize the Thubanese definition and creaton processes.

If one works for 24 hours answering questions and all during the night; it is not unreasonable to say 'Good Night' at local noontime.

You have asked an intelligent and pertinent question Initiate and the Thuban Council extends its gratitude to you for asking it.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Empty Post 855

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:32 pm

Reunite wrote:
    That's funny, I live not far from you and it's the middle of the day here in OZ

It's not so funny when one gets tired mentally and physically in the midday sun after having typed into a computer screen for 24 hours on end or so, Reunite.

AA

Sponsored content

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 10 Empty Re: Abraxas' Thuban Q&A

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:09 am