~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Empty Post 671

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:45 am

Phtha wrote:
    A big thanks for all the effort you put in to answering everyones questions friend Sirebard.

I have a question about Leonard Horowitz=Hz=hurts and his 528hz frequency that everyone tuned into during the liveh20 concert which kicked off during a summer solstice. Is it truly a frequency of love or one of control?

Also I'm of the opinion that the Greys and the Reptoids as understood in the conspiratorial terms is not by psyops. What is your opinion concerning this?

The 528 Hz frequency is a radio frequency of a wavelength of 568.2 kilometers.

So this frequency can attune to geographical regionalities of this extent, say areas encompassing so 323,000 square kilometers.
    In terms of interD physics; the emission of radio frequencies so interact in feedback loops with the designated geographical areas, the areas being the 'antenna' receivers.

The Greys and Reptoids are not as physical as you are lead to believe.
    There will be a difference in what you can see and what you can touch.
    Psychological Operations are ubiquituous.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Empty Post 672

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:49 am

12DnAHelix wrote:
    HuH ?

I don't think the 'Lyrans' are a 'Plasma Life Form'; I dunno know there Abraxasinas..

You are free to think hat you like to think. Do you know what a plasma is?

12DnAHelix wrote:
    As far as I am aware, our 'simian life model' is 'lyran' and the 'elongated craniums' are also a Lyran trait.

Who told you that?

12DnAHelix wrote:
    Malta & Dolichocephaloids *
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_malta.htm
    http://www.desertfoxoverland.co.uk/m...cephaloids.HTM

* This is also the kind of stuff that the 'Sovereign Military Order of Malta' try and keep under wraps.

How do you know and how does wiki know?

12DnAHelix wrote:
    The Dracz interfered in the project somehow, thinking that because this was once a seedworld of theirs; they could do whatever they damn well pleased - or perhaps agreements change over time.

A possible story.

12DnAHelix wrote:
    I am pretty sure that dynamics having to do with 'Rigel' also involve at least in some capacity the draco-reptilians ..

Oh yes, Rigel is swarming with Orionites and Draconian rebels.

12DnAHelix wrote:
    there is alot more branching between star systems and lifeforms that resides on planets there than we give credence to ..

Remember, the great hunter Orion was stung in his achilles tendon by a scorpion ... ancient war between 'Antares & Rigel' over 'EA' ...

Yes, its the heel in Genesis, the curse of the serpent and the way of the Irish Daanites. Ophiuchus, the serpent tamer puts 'his foot in' in between Scorpius and Sagittarius on November 22nd/23rd.

12DnAHelix wrote:
    This is part of the reason why Alpha Dracz have to return 12 DnA Strand visual rep to humanity.

Yes indeed, we Alpha Dracs are genetic engineers. See the post on the Book of the Dragons on this forum.

12DnAHelix wrote:
    It is a long story has to do with 'Ancestral Mass Karma' .. 'Soul Matrix Family Lines', but many of the statements I see you making; only raise further questions and cast doubt.

I am one of the great deceivers indeed. Question is who am I deceiving?

12DnAHelix wrote:
    I am not trying to be critical, just attempting to understand what it is you are really trying to tell us regarding this 'Thuban Council'.

I did so many times. Perhaps you require your reading glasses, as I often do.

12DnAHelix wrote:
    Because quite honestly, I really would like to know; this sh^t quite literally has ruined my life.

Regards,
    -daniEL

The kingdom of God is within and without; but without the recognisance of the within, the without can become very oppressive.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Empty Post 674

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:58 am

12DnAHelix wrote:
    Hello Abrax,

Sorry for the delay in getting back over here, I don't think you have seen the 'Opaluminal Simulation' yet; but if your 'Thuban Council' is for real - perhaps you can speak to them in these regards.

Unfortunately for us, you might say, we have severed all relations with the 'Opaluminal Simulation' Group. This was because we know where they resided and our agenda has assimilated this group. We ate them, in a manner of speaking.
    Iow, we have swalled their 'group consciousness' and 'Dragonized' them under the etiquettes of Thuban.

12DnAHelix wrote:
    They should be able to confirm most of what I speak, if you are legit; and you have a strong connection.

They are ok with their assimilation; their spokesperson has conveyed.

12DnAHelix wrote:
    I have absolutely no idea what you mean or are saying in your initial response regarding 'Omicron Draconis'.

You can always do some research on Omicron Draconis, if you wish to know more about this labeling.

12DnAHelix wrote:
    But I will re-iterate my initial statement that the Original Stronghold Homeworld of the Grandfather -Winged- Dragons is in the 'Omicroin Draconis' star system.

If anything, Alpha Draconis is a -FRONT-; and an Offshoot - Inquiry your 'COUNCIL'.

Indeed, WE are the front and first contact point between the Prime Source, sitting on his throne as 'The Little Serpent'.

12DnAHelix wrote:
    Regarding the 'Voyagers Material'; at least back when I was affiliated with looking into it; I came to the conclusion that 'energetics that do not have the highest interests of the majority can work through highly advanced information as a smokescreen' ... is generally the function of a 'Haze'.

The 'Voyager Material' was assimilated by the Drunvalo emissionaries from OUR perspective and so is no longer of 3rd Order. It is a subset of 3rd Order as 4th Order data in OUR, the Thubanese perspective. The Drunvalo Melchizedek data remains at 3rd Order.

12DnAHelix wrote:
    I will take into my heart what you are saying, and see where it takes me; i'd like to see amends made personally.

I saw the 'Opaluminal Simulation' pretty clearly, back in 2005; and it was a 6 universe ~ 36 dimensional structure being spun out of 144000 faceted core.

This semiotiks is appropriate, except the 144,000 facets are 6-dimensional, not 36-dimensional. The 36th dimension only exists in the Riemannian Manifold of Differential Geometry, that is as a 2D mathematical representation of topological connectivity. The physicality in inertial terms cannot exceed 10D and 11D in nononertial (say electromagnetic) terms. 12D becomes a mirrorspace for the lowerDs.

12DnAHelix wrote:
    ... and actually, supposedly 'Mandala' even contains 2-d cross section view

I can understand the 'trine', it's importance; but that's not quite how I personally have seen it.

Trine to me is Universal Life Force / Inherent Animating Intelligence / Master Key Template of Divinity ...

Your personal experiences are interdimensional and are valid expressions of a deeper archetypological language.
    It is your individual interpretation of your experiences, which will often differ from the interpretation of similar experiences of others. All is a unified hologram however; so a universal interpretation and translation of the semantics can be constructed.
    Those constructions then give rise to differences of opinions, say Drunvalo versus Anna Hayes versus Thuban etc. etc. Search fo9r encompassment, where the 'versus' disappears in 'viewpoints of relative perceptions' and possible unification.
    If you touch the tail of an elephant in the dark, you think it could be a snake.
    If you touch the tusk of an elephant in the dark, you think it could be a cow.
    If you touch the ear of an elephant in the dark, you think it could be a bat.

When the sun comes up and you see the Elephant you know that it is an elephant - you wern't 'wrong' but underinformed about the 'bigger picture'.

12DnAHelix wrote:
    the 'schematic' is clearly at the very least ''semi-visible'' and at the very most; some people can see it perfectly; visionary artists like Alex Grey & Luke Brown (spectraleyes.com)

Regarding the '7' hierarchies, if you know anything; there are 7 sacred / galactic directions , 7 chakras (at least in established 'centuries old tradition').

I have a vague recall about there being 7 chakras. I also have read somewhere that there are 7 raunbow colours, but I might be wrong and there might be 6 or 8.

12DnAHelix wrote:
    ... the 6 pointed 'shatkona' has an 'invisible' direction 'center', as the 'seed of life' also is composed of 6 outer circles with the one in the center ...

Who told you that?

12DnAHelix wrote:
    I believe that we exist within what I would personally call 'Epsilon Space'; which is curved, spheroidal, torsion based ...

Indeed, Thuban physicists term it the Kaluza-Klein deSitter Spacetime in a curved Riemann metric in 5-dimensional hyperspacetime.
    Alpha-Beta-Gamma-Delta-Epsilon, as the fifth, but we don't call it that - you can.

12DnAHelix wrote:
    I don't intuit any 'transition'; to me; the conduit is already open and it has been for years now - it has taken many years to start to warm up ...

either synchronize through the heart in alignment with higher mind and receive the download from the core, or be wiped off the face of the earth ...

Yes, we are all story tellers, data collectors and environment perceivers.

12DnAHelix wrote:
    is choice humanity has to make, in that choice - assuming 'alignment' is the choice made collectively; the necessary things will begin to unfold from within each - and descend from above ...

If you say so, it has validity for you.

12DnAHelix wrote:
    and it has to do with the Long Count aspect of the Calendar and what the Calandar is actually mirror-synching with ...

it is above 'hunab ku' - galactic core center, is omni-dimensional multi-universal core ...

144000 is the master key # (BAKTUN)

Yes, here your ideas converge with the Thuban data.

12DnAHelix wrote:
    we have time beyond 2012 as far as I am concerned, out to about 2028 ...

... 'neo-civilization' ...

Of course the Mayan enddate is just a resetting of the Mayan daycount.
    Yet, it does something that has not been done before and that is to RECONFIGURE the Quantum-Gauge-Structure of the Universe.
    So whilst the 'world' will not end on December 21st, 2012; the 'world' will be a reborn world on December 22nd, 2012.
    Physically, things may appear 'almost' the same, but in terms of this 'gauge structure' - well, you'll have to wait and see.

12DnAHelix wrote:
    regards,
    Daniel

* By download from core, I mean become aligned with the naurally occurring cyclic changes that take place ... galaxial-solar-earth-human relationship, proper use of our understanding ... we are pretty close to the very edge of a very deep and dark chasm - we have been for many many years now .. but there is an invisible plank across it .. is a narrow path though (and it goes through the heart).

Be well on your path Daniel - you have seen the light and you are the light.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Empty Post 675

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:59 am

UncleJohn wrote:
    Hi Abrax,

Let me rephrase my question.

How does our memory and consciousness work? Where is it located?

Thanks, I'll keep trying because this is fun.

Uncle John

Here is your answer from the Thuban Council Uncle John.

Physical Consciousness coupled to the Biomind of Universal Life
    http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id185.html

The labels of 'mind' and 'self-awareness' and of 'consciousness' have for long awaited rigorous definition in the nomenclature of science. Whilst most researchers and philosophers accept the existence of those labels; what those namings represent in a physically measurable sense of physical parameters have remained largely unexplored.
    These notions have remained as one of the major mysteries of science and have become subject to a number of speculations; from a purely materialistic interpretation of the 'mind' being a biochemical response to environmental stimuli, to the 'mind' being part of a 'spiritual soul' and subsequently constituting a transcendent aspect of biophysical life.

A related mystery is that of 'life' itself. How did the universe evolve 'life' from a generally accepted premise of a prior or older cosmology, which disallowed biological life as is observed today? The thermodynamically expanding universe follows well tested physical parameters engaging the quantum nature of physical existence in the form of nucleosynthesizing interactions such as nuclear fusion of atomic eleements and an associated natural radioactivity inherent in nature and its laws of conservation of energy and momentum. Those same processes occurred in the primordial universe and due to the smaller volume then occupied by the expanding universe; the descriptive cosmology describes a much hotter universe (as a Black Body Planckian Radiator) and a universe in which say the lifeforms observed on planet earth could not exist in their biochemical and molecular constitutions.

Recent advances in the demetricated forms of supermembrane theory (M-Theory for 11-dimensional supermembranes propagating 10-dimensional superstrings in a 12-dimensional selfdual mirror-spacetime of supervolumars (Vafa-F-Space encompassing Witten-M-Space) have allowed a rigorous definition for the above labels in the parameters of the physics of the superbranes.

The Coupling of the Energy Laws by the Self-Frequency of the Quantum for Mass

It has been discovered, that the universe contains an intrinsic coupling-parameter between its inertial masscontent and its noninertial energy content.
    The matter in the universe is described by the physical parameter termed Mass (M), say as proportional to Energy (E) in Einstein's famous equation Mass M=E/c2.
    This mass M then reappears in Newtonian mechanics as the change in momentum (p) defining the Inertial Mass (Mi) as being proportional to some applied Force (F) or the 'work done' for a particular displacement {F=dp/dt for p=mv and v a kinetematic velocity as the ratio of displacement over time generalised in the lightpath X=cT}.

It is also well understood, that the inertial mass Mi has a gravitational counterpart described not by the change in momentum of inertia carrying matter agglomerations; but by the geometric curvature of space containing matter conglomerations. This Gravitational Mass Mg is measured to be equivalent to the Inertial Mass Mi and is formulated in the 'Principle of Equivalence' in Einstein's Theory of General Relativity.
    F-Theory then has shown, that this Inertial Mass Mi is coupled inherently to a 'mass-eigen' frequency via the following formulation:

(1) Energy E=hf=mc2 (The Combined Planck-Einstein Law)
    (2) E=hf iff m=0 (The Planckian Quantum Law E=hf for lightspeed invariance c=λf)
    (3) E=mc2 iff f=fo=fss (The Einstein Law E=mc2 for the lightspeed upper limit)

(1) Whenever there is mass (M=Mi=Mg) occupying space; this mass can be assigned either as a photonic mass {by the Energy-Momentum relation of Special Relativity: E2=Eo2 + (pc)2} by the photonic momentum p=h/λ=hf/c} OR a 'restmass' mo=m/√[1-(v/c)2] for 'restenergy' Eo=moc2.
    The 'total' energy for the occupied space so contains a 'variable' mass in the 'combined' law; but allows particularisation for electromagnetic radiation (always moving at the Maxwell lightspeed constant c in Planck's Law and for the 'Newtonian' mass M in the Einstein Law.

(2) If M=0, then the Einstein Law is suppressed in favour of the Planck Law and the space contained energy E is photonic, i.e. electromagnetic, always dynamically described by the constancy of lightspeed c.

(3) If M>0, then there exists a mass-eigen frequency fss=fo=Ess/h=mssc2/h, which QUANTIZES all mass agglomerations m=Σmss in the massquantum mss=Ess/c2.

The Coupling of the Supermembranes in Vafa-F-Space

The quantization of mass m so indicates the coupling of the Planck Law in the frequency parameter to the Einstein law in the mass parameter.
    The postulative basis of M-Theory utilizes the coupling of two energy-momentum eigenstates in the form of the modual duality between so termed 'vibratory' (high energy and short wavelengths) and 'winding' (low energy and long wavelengths) selfstates.
    The 'vibratory' selfstate is denoted in: Eps=Eprimary sourcesink=hfps=mpsc2 and the 'winding' and coupled selfstate is denoted by: Ess=Esecondary sinksource=hfss=mssc2
    The F-Space Unitary symmetry condition becomes: fpsfss=rpsrss=(λps/2π)(2πλss)=1

The coupling constants between the two eigenstates are so: EpsEss=h2 and Eps/Ess=fps2=1/fss2
    The Supermembrane EpsEss then denotes the coupled superstrings in their 'vibratory' high energy and 'winded' low energy selfstates.

The coupling constant for the vibratory high energy describes a MAXIMISED frequency differential over time in df/dt|max=fps2 and the coupling constant for the winded low energy describes its MINIMISED reciprocal in df/dt|min=fss2.

F-Theory also crystallizes the following string formulations from the EpsEss superbrane parameters.

1/Eps=e*=2Rec2=√{4αhce2/2πGome2}=2e√α[mP/me]=2ke2/me=αhc/πme

Here e* is defined as the inverse of the sourcesink vibratory superstring energy quantum Eps=E* and becomes a New Physical Measurement Unit is the StarCoulomb (C*) and as the physical measurement unit for 'Physical Consciousness'.
    Re is the 'classical electron radius' coupling the 'point electron' of Quantum- Electro-Dynamics (QED) to Quantum Field Theory (QFT) and given in the electric potential energy of Coulomb's Law in: mec2=ke2/Re.and for the electronic restmass me.
    Alpha α is the electromagnetic finestructure coupling constant α=2πke2/hc for the electric charge quantum e, Planck's constant h and lightspeed constant c.
    Go is the Newtonian gravitational constant as applicable in the Planck-Mass mP=√(hc/2πGo).

As the StarCoulomb unit describes the inverse sourcesink string energy as an elementary energy transformation from the string parametrization into the realm of classical QFT and QED, this transformation allows the reassignment of the StarCoulomb (C*) as the measurement of physical space itself.

Physical Consciousness and the Awareness Quantum

The Physical Quantum of Consciousness as SpaceAwareness (df/dt) maximised and minimised in the string coupling constants fps2 and fss2 respectively, so can be defined as:
    e*=2Rec2=(Classical Electron Diameter)x(lightspeed)2=VolumexAngular Acceleration
    As the time differential operator on frequency is independent on radial displacement in df/dt as the square of frequency or the square of inverse time; we can now also define the parameter of:
    Spacial Awareness=df/dt=AlphaOmega=αω=aw=Angular Acceleration Quantum.

The Spacial Awareness 'aw' then operates upon any volumar in the rootreduced F-Space (12D being a 9-dimensional brane volumar of superstring dimensions to which is coupled a 3-dimensional temporal time-connector volumar in 12=9+3 F-Space, 11=9+2 M-Space and 10=9+1 C-Space) AS the 3-D volume of the observed spacial component of the 'Euclidean flatness of the Minkowski spacetime metric.

The implications of those definitions for the physical universe and its cosmology are far reaching indeed.

As the expanding universe increases in its 3-dimensional volume, its 'spacial consciousness' is also increasing in the 'activation' of additional spacetime quanta.
    Each of these spacetime quanta describes the inherent Zero-Point-Energy (ZPE) as defined in the 3D-volumar of the Eps sourcesink superstring energy quantum then coupled to its characteristic 'starcoulombic' 'physical consciousness'.
    The ZPE per unit volumar is ZPEquantum=4πEps/λps3=Eps/2π2rps3=4π/e*λps3 (Joules/m3)
    Every ZPE quantum is coupled to a volume V*=e*/(df/dt) and so defines the quantisation of spacial volume in terms of the ZPE, as well as the 'physical consciousness' contained in that volume.
    The V* here denotes the resonant quantum volumarized eigenstate in a minimised spacetime volumar and NOT in terms of spacial volume, but in the form of an ENTROPY COUNTER of 'statistical permutation selfstates' operation upon the 'Spacial Consciousness' quantum e*=1/Eps=1/Ess.fps2=fss/h.
    The self-frequency of the mass quantum so can be expressed formally as fss=he* for the timeinstanton tss=fss, the latter triggering the 'inertialisation' of the postinflationary cosmology in the socalled Quantum Big Bang, precisely 3.333..x10-31 seconds* following the 'string epoch' of the matter wave inflation (detailed and referenced elsewhere on this site).
    But it is the supermembrane coupling between the gravitational (photonic) mass Mg as given by the vibratory sourcesink string with the inertial mass Mi as given by the winding sinksource string, which is the primary causation for this Quantum Big Bang, following the string parametric de Broglie wave matter inflation.
    Rewriting fss=he* then describes this coupling in the ACTION=EnergyTime of the Planck Constant in the finestructure fss=Energy*xTimeInstantonxe* for the Unity Condition of F-Space in 1=E*e* that is the original definition of e*=1/E* as the definition for the 'Physical Consciousness of Space'.

The Frequency Resonance Selfstates as Entropy Counters

Generally then, the permutative entropy counter df/dt|max=fps2 gives precisely 9x1060 frequency eigenstates as the coupling constant between the two modes of the superstring; whilst its inverse defines the minimum as the 'Singularity' 'Null-State' or 'No Consciousness' state as 1/(9x1060)~0.
    The Awareness operator applicable for all universal space so can fluctuate between the quasi-zero state and the maximised resonance state in the factor of 81x10120 and a value 'measured' by contemporary standard cosmological models as characteristic of the density discrepancy between the Planck-(ZPE)-Density {ρP=mP/VP=c5/πhGo2}~9.4x1094 (kg/m3) and the actual matter density measured in the universe {ρc=3Ho2/8πGo~3.8x10-27 (kg/m3) from the inner 10D observer frame and ρc=Ho2/4π2Go~8.0x10-28 (kg/m3) from the outer 11D observer frame of the Riemannian hypersphere as a 3D boundary of the 4-ball V4=π2R4/2 for dV4/dR=2π2R3 as a 3-dimensional surface descriptive for the overall topology of the standard cosmology).
    The dimensionless ratios of ρP/ρc then indicate the ZPE/Critical energy discrepancies in the factors of the permutation string selfstates in the factors of 2.5x10121 and 1.2x10122 respectively.

Quantum Consciousness and Magnetocharges define Quantum Gravitation

The ZPE-quantum Eps=E* so represents the kernel or core for any region of space containing a maximised 'physical consciousness' given by 1/E*=e* StarCoulombs (C*).

The quantitative volume V for this consciousness is minimised in Vps*=e*/fps2 in sourcesink resonance to the vibratory superstring modality and is in modular duality (as a monadic dyad or monadic duad) to its coupled sinksource resonance of its winding mode in its quantum-maximisation of Vss*=e*fps2.
    The minimum calculates as Vps*=e*/fps2=1/1.8x1058 permutation states and translates to a 3D volume of measurement R with a Compton radius (Rc=h/2πmc=c/2πfc=c/ωc with angular velocity ω=2πf) as of Rcps=(e*fss2/2π2)1/3~1.4x10-20 meters for a Compton Energy of about 2.2 microjoules or14.03 TeV (as the maximum design capacity of the Large Hadron Collider or LHC located at Geneva, Switzerland comprised of two individuated colliding proton beams).

The precise ratio between the ZPE-kernel and the 'Space Consciousness' surrounding this core becomes: Wormhole-Radius/Space-Consciousness-Radius and as:
    rps/Rcps=(2π2/e*rss3 fss2)1/3=c(fss/4πe*)1/3=(cfss/8πRe)1/3~1/887.11 (dimensionless); and because the string coupling defines c=λpsfps=1/λssfss), rendering the Minkowski lightspeed constant c as dimensionless in the lightpath Xps=cTps=cfss. This defines the quantum gravitational coupling of the gravitational mass element mss to the observed and measured elementary particle masses in QFT and Quantum-Chromo-Dynamics (QCD); the 'chromaticity' or 'colour charging' of gluonic gauge interaction transmitters being identifiable as the MagnetoCharges defined in StarCoulombs (C*)

The corresponding maximum then couples in macroquantisation to the microquantised quantum gravitational MagnetoCharges in Vss*=e*fps2=4.5x1063 permutation states for a characterizing 'Galactic Volumar' in Rcss=(e*fps2/2π2)1/3=(e*fss2/2π2)1/3~6.1x1020 meters or so 64,650 lightyears and a displacment scale which is then 'haloed' by the the winded string parameter rss=1/rps=2πλss~6.3x1022 meters or 6,648,875 lightyears and as the displacement scales observed by the standard cosmology.

Correspondingly, rss/Rcss=(16π5λss3/e*fps2)1/3=(16π5/fsse*c3)1/3=(8π5/fssRec5)1/3~102.85

As rps/rss=rps2=(cfss/2π)2 and Rcps/Rcss=(fss/fps)2/3=(fss)4/3=(4π2rps/rssc2)2/3

(Rcps/Rcss)3 = (4π2rps/rssc2)2=10-88/c4=1/8.1x10121 as the awareness operator fluctuation range.

The 'Physical Consciousness' in the standard cosmology now crystallizes as being associated with biovital lifeforms, occupying space, and as evolving in the dynamics of (holographic) fractals of the encompassing 'consciousness envelope' aka the galactic cells of macroquantised entities.

This biovitality is defined in a 'kernel consciousness' inherent in space itself via the string-coupled modalities; mimicking the overall expansion of the thermodynamic (and stochastic) universe.
    This process can be comprehensively described as the EVOLUTION of Core-Consciousness in its Spacial Occupancy.

The Definition of 'Life' must so fundamentally be based on the string coupling between the two modalities and as two modes of operation, which quantum relatively entangle the microquantum characterised by the 'wormhole core' as as function of the nuclear interaction scale (the classical electron radius Re is also the scale of the magneto-asymptotic confinement of gluons in the definition of the magnetocharges and so becomes the limiting quantum geometric template for the nuclear gauge interactions and the 'Higgs Bosonic' blueprint at the 3 Fermi scale).

'Life' then becomes the cosmo-evolutionary consequence of a quantum geometry defining the spacial configurations of the supermembranes as superstring couplings.
    This is why the most basic and primordial 'lifeforms' such as viruses, bacteris and fungi follow highly geometrized patterns in Platonic- and Archimedean solids, characterised by highly symmetrical arrangements of their molecular and atomic constituents.
    The most elementary 'life form' is the crystalline arrangements of the self-replicating pattern. This originally manifested in so called quasicrystals of fivefolded symmetry, such as can be observed in Shechtmanites and the Penrose tiling. The underpinning cosmology of the decoupling and breaking of the so termed Planck-Symmetry transformed the Planck-String into 5 classes of superstring; this 'breaking of unification' following a pentagonal supersymmetry at the core of all 'natural laws'. Many details can be found on this website for perusal and utility.

For a 'lifeless' mass-only universe then the selfrequency of mass in the fss sinksource superstring would define the awareness operator as minimised in V*|min=e*/(fss2)=e*fps2
    Corollarily, the 'fully life-conscious' universe (attained after an infinite linear time evolution of the descriptive cosmology) would be defined in V*|max=e*fss2.

Consciousness of Inertia in Universal Quantization of Mass

We can now relate the 'spacial consciousness' in terms of the universe's inertia content to the volume occupied by mass.

As there are (RHubble/rps)3~10147 spacetime quanta in the asymptotic string universe of 10D and bounded by the membrane universe of 11D (as an extremal Strominger braned Black Hole say)
    and the sinksource (winded string) Ess=hfss=mssc2=2.222...x10-64 J; we can define a 'Consciousness-Density per unit mass' Ρc for this 11D-'Mother-Black Hole' in Witten M-Space in dyadic coupling with a 12D-'Father-White Hole' in Vafa-F-Space (MBH and FWH).
    The M-Space MBH defines the Hubble horizon in its' closure mass'
    MHubble=RHubble.c2/2Go=Σmss=Nmss~6.4706x1052 kg.

Ρc=e*(RHubble/rps)3/MHubble=2Goe*RHubble2/rps3c2~7.81685x1096 (~83.2 ρP) C*/kg
    This is about 83.2 times the Planck-Density ρP for MHubble and 2.34 times the Planck-Density applied to the baryonic mass seedling Mo=0.0281MHubble.
    The 'Base Inertia Consciousness' (BIC) per minimal mass quantum mss then calculates as mssΡc=1.930x1016 C* and for a count of N=2.6206x10133 mss as the inertia distribution of the BICUniverse=5.058x10149 C*.

A characteristic mass of 1 kg, say as the standard liter of water in 10-3 cubicmeters of volume so possesses an inherent inertial consciousness of 7.82x1096 C*. This is the ZPE of the quantum standard models redefined in units of consciousness and this total includes 'dark matter' and 'dark energy', the former as the effect of the DIM-Factor (see other references on this website) of 7.56 for the present linear time coordiante and the latter as the 'missing mass-energy' for the mass seedling Mo in 10D to 'close' the universe in the MBH of MHubble in 11D.
    In terms of the volume of 1 liter however; the 'spacial consciousness' quantizes in the form of the VPE quantum Eps=1/e* per unit volume and which is VPEv=Eps/2π2rps3~2.5133x1064 J/m3.
    The 'inertia consciousness' of 1 liter of water so relates the BIC of 7.82x1096 C* to a VPEv or
    ZPE of 2.51x1061 J/m3.

The example of a simple rock serves as a culmination of this essay.

A rock, occupying a volume Vrock carries an intrinsic Base-Consciousness due to its volume. This basic consciousness is given in the mass-frequency fss as the mass of the rock is quantised in a number count N of mass quanta mss.
    This mass of the rock is actually a higher-dimensional mass-current as a form of 'natural superconductivity' {Ips=2efps superstring coupled to Iss=2efss}. The rock can so also be described as a summation of displacement current elements Iss=2eλps/c (as James Clark Maxwell propositioned - see 'The Origin of Mass' section on this website).
    Mass in its purest form so is nothing but 'static magnetoelectricity' or densified electromagnetic monopolic sourcesink current. The nondensified form of mass is of course photonic and should this photonic mass NOT be a derivative from the acceleration of electric (Coulomb) charges 'e' coupled to preexisting mass (say fusion protons in stars), BUT be a derivative from the acceleration of magnetocharges 'e*', then the resulting ElectroMagnetic Radiation is monadic or Monopolic and defines the so called 'SPIRIT' of metaphysical cosmologies and philosophies.

The rock of volume Vrock and as some summation ΣIss or Σmss so describes an energetic selfstate of the superstring coupling between the string dyadics of the microquantum Eps and the macroquantum Ess.
    The interaction of the rock with its environment then, in elementary terms, becomes a dynamic of spacial interaction in the movements of the rock.
    All Spacequanta are associated or quantum entangled with each other via the string coupling and as all spacetime volumars are defined by their ZPE-core and its 'haloed' or 'auric' envelope of the physical consciousness coupled to the volumars by the self-awareness operator df/dt; the entirte cosmology is rtendered a unified kaleidoscope of holofractal self-interaction of the thus defined 'Cosmic Consciousness'.
    A basic quantum consciousness then is multplied and complexified in the interaction, self- and mutual, between spacetime volumars of varying sizes in the encompassing summation integrals of the initial- and boundary parameters of the cosmogenesis (described elsewhere on this website).

The phenomenon of 'life' then is characterised by the Awareness-Operator the Alpha-Omega aw=αω=df/dt, namely the 'Change in Frequency' over linearised Time t and where the sourcesink frequency for minimum impdence for the 'natural current flow' (Ips) forms the upper bound source-resonance of the vibratory string modality and the maximum impdedence describes the 'natural current flow' (Iss) as the lower bound for the sink-resonance.
    The 'lifeless' universe of the primordial Quantum Big Bang is in Sink-Resonance to the Ess sinksource as a macroquantum, manifesting the supergalactic inertia in Black Holes as seedlings for mass agglomerations known as galaxies. Coupled to those 'higher-D' Black Holes are however imaged 'higher-D' White Holes (Quasars) who as Source-Resonators manifest the Source-Resonance of the Eps sourcesink as the microquantum of the superbraned cosmology from its cosmogony.
    The purpose and reason for the universe of materiality so is found in the Coevolution of SourceSink Self-Consciousness as unified encompassment for the cosmoevolution with its individuated and dispersed holographic shards or holograms of this selfsame self-consciousness in evolvement.
    The operator for this evolvement is spacial selfawareness and the ability to use a biomind defined by the function of 'changing' or modulating the frequency received by an antenna, which can take the form of a biochemical and molecular arrangement of cellular units termd a 'brain'.
    The biological evolution of brains, then accomodates the utility of the natural superconductive electricity embodied in space itself; the biochemical electricity (of say electromagnetic brain waves) representing a shadow function of the chargeflow I=dQ/dt as a 'normal currentflow' to the electromagneto monopolic supercurrents of the magnetocharges aka the physical spacial consciousness.

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Empty Post 676

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:00 am

eleni wrote:
    Agreed, I'm sure Abrax being as smart as he is- knows exactly the numerology connected and as such probably designed it that way (his name) for who knows what reasons. Maybe he can explain.

Abrax, what is your opinion of John Dee's Monas Hieroglyphica/Hieroglyphic Monad?

Hi Eleni!

We are in agreement with John Dee's Hieroglyphia. Its symbolism is reassigned to the Mesopotamian Mazzaroth or Zodiac and the general 'thrust' of John Dee's work engages the 'Mystical Alchemy', i.e. the 'Heavenly Wedding of the Opposites' and leading to the 'Thuban Dragonomy' of the Androgenization.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Empty Post 678

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:06 am

wilsonericq7 wrote:
    Dear Abrax,

My intention is to clarify our path as a group by first resolving what holds us back as individuals.

In a balanced and unchallenged 3D experience (Eden) the mental and physical platforms are but mirrors of each other through the emotional platform experienced in real time.

The emotional platform is the communication field between platforms, a checklist of sorts. In the example below, the experience is harmonious and without catalyst/action.

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Ordinary-human-experience_balanced

Thoughts through feelings become things | Things through feelings reflect thoughts.

In my humble recollection, when the physical platform is harmonious through a balanced emotional platform, while the egocentric mind is unchallenged, the result is a 3D co-creative experience which sees energy flowing freely between platforms; truly unconditional love.

This free flowing state of being should always be the intention/goal while in this 3D experience, as catalysts push ascension along for each individual towards the group.

Yet, this daily reality is hardly without catalysts/actions.

When a catalyst occurs here in 3D, we hinder our progress and disrupt our healing/ascension process by not honoring this reflection between platforms.

In the example below, the catalyst/action is displayed along with the changes within the experience.

Notice the disharmony in the physical platform, the unbalanced nature of the emotional platform and the now challenged nature of the mental platform.

Problem

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Ordinary-human-experience_balanced_catalyst

If I remember correctly, in order to move forward and learn from any experience one (non-separated individual) must move as a whole within themselves.

Thus, any inhibitor/action used to counteract any catalyst must reflect through the emotional platform on both the physical and mental platforms congruently.

Solution
    Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Ordinary-human-experience_balanced_inhibitor

The above is a perfect solution to any problem/catalyst. No matter the catalyst, the inhibitor must be reflected free from blockages within either platform.

You have stated “…The mental life is not so easy, as the experience of the mental world becomes the 'Egocentricity of the Human Mind’…The mental experiences of 'falling over' are not self corrective and self teaching as found in the physical life of the necessities.”

I reflected here and recalled what most refer to as the chakras and more importantly what blocks the energy from flowing freely through them.

Simply, one cannot move forward only on the physical platform and leave the mental platform behind; to do so would ignore the imbalance from the emotional platform.

We were given the emotions to show us “how we are doing” with regard to the mental platform, if I remember correctly.

If one wants to know their progress towards ascension, or quite simply how they are learning from their 3D experience, check your gut…as it were.

If you feel higher amounts of energy (as there is no good or bad) on the emotional platform, check what might be causing the blockage.

In a free flowing energetic state, high amounts of energy signal an imbalance within the 3D experience; and are an indication of a blockage for at least one of the platforms.

Blockage

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Ordinary-human-experience_balanced_arrested_development

Clearing the ‘old wise man’ from the mental platform reveals challenges similar to the toddler learning to walk in the physical platform; as different approaches will yield to success.

As “…development of a harmonious…self disciplined human mind automatically balances and stabilizes the physical world with the mental world for a playground of the human spirit to express itself in its fullest extent of creativity, self-awareness and interconnectedness.”

Namaste,

Eric

Thank you Eric for reformulating and clarifying my answer to your question.
    You have embellished and illustrated what I meant to convey and there is nothing I would critisize here, being of a sound scientific and intelligent approach to the topic raised.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Empty Post 680

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:07 am

BlackLight43 wrote:
    Thank you Abraxa for continuing this thread...so glad I asked for more!

Blessings

You are welcome BlackLight.
    Your naming bespeaks of a greater spiritual awareness than many have attained so far.
    As you may have observed, I am concentrating my participation in this forum to this thread.
    You can however find continuity of the thread you commented upon in this link:

http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id163.html

The following might also interest you.
    ISAAC NEWTON'S ALCHEMY AND EZEKIEL'S TIMELINE TO 2012

Newton's Dream Realised and the Completion of Scriptural Prophetic Archetypology to enable Universal Reconfiguration

http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id157.html

You carry a great harmony within you, even with your 66 vibration, signifying FREEDOM=6+18+5+5+4+15+13 for this year 2010.

Blessed Be, in brotherhood!

Abraxas Anthony

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Empty Post 684

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:08 am

UncleJohn wrote:
    Hi Abrax, No mention of the Thuban Council or the 1/18/10 date at:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/quantumrelativity/ or http://cosmicdawn.net

These are your sites are they not, Tony Bermanseder; BSc?

One can cull almost an infinite amount of important sounding gibberish from the fields of Physics and Mathematics. A give away of this is there are no references given for research and verification.

Honesty and the scientific method go hand in hand and it seems that perhaps the Thuban Council don't seem to get this.

But let's not let this problem bother us. I still await an explanation of how our memory and consciousness works that I can understand.

Please don't let this response deter your enthusiasm expressed here.

Thanks Uncle John

Sure Uncle John!

One can and many do 'cull scientific sounding gibberish' from other sites.
    This is not the case here and all 'formulations' can be checked for their validity. You are welcome to present SCIENTIFIC CRITICISM and ANALYSIS of anything you encountered on this website.

The Thuban Science is NOT mainstream and so cannot be checked in peer review citatations.
    So if you choose to judge the Thuban omni-science as invalidated, because it is not mainstreamed or citated; then this is your prerogative.

So you are invited to 'challenge' the Thuban science in its formalisms and postulates for appropriate reply.

Your biased dismissal of things you are unfamiliar with is unwarranted in this instance.
    If you wish to DO SCIENCE, follow the SCIENTIFIC METHODOLOGY.

So for starters present your arguments and analysis about what and where the 'gibberish' is in the treatise.

Hiding behind name calling will not do for the skeptical enquirer.
    Your question is answered in the post. If you cannot understand it; I suggest you consult some basic physics books or consult articles in populist scientific publications like New Scientist or Scientific American.

The link http://cosmicdawn.net is an unconnected phishing site.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Empty Post 692

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:11 am

hippihillbobbi wrote:
    Dear Abraxas --

i wasn't gonna mention this, but after the last several messages on this thread I decided i would. it seems like to me that your responses to our questions have become a bit more biting in the last day or two. i don't want to come-off as a whiny-baby, but since the info you present is often so technical, i doubt there are that many of us here following this thread who can get everything you're saying. and considering the fact that Thuban "omniscience" is not subject to validation within our current scientific framework here on Gaia, i would think you'd be more politely accomodating of our human "ignorance." i fear some skeptics on this thread who may have communicated in a somewhat hostile manner have elicited some defensiveness on your part. am i intuiting wrongly about this, Abrax?

as others have already said to you recently ........ there is certainly No Disrespect intended, Abraxas.

gratefully (as ever)
    hippihill

AA=Abraxasinas+Anthony

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Empty Post 694

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:12 am

Seafury wrote:
    It is my understanding that the OP is channeling this information. If that is the case I would expect the emotions of the channel to bleed through in the form of some defensive emotion.

The "attacks" are not all completely invalid. They are also being reciprocated with the energy they were given with. Just because an entity is more "advanced" in some way does not make them perfect.

The OP is not attacking anyone who doesn't attack him. If someone wants to throw down, get ready to take one in the lip.

Well said seafury!

My last reply to hillibillbobbi attempted to convey your sentiments as stated here.

This forum 'prides' itself in attempting to 'go behind the brainwashing of the general populus'.
    Then, when the 'extended science' {Yes Uncle Johns, ALL of the science you will or have encountered is TOTALLY MAINSTREAM, without Einstein bashing, quantum theory ridiculings and so forth whatsoever}, is presented; the 'skeptics' demand proof of and by the 'brainwashers' themselves.
    The Uncle Johns wish to have it both ways in having the 'brainwashers' support in their own 'brainwashed' understanding, as well as then 'questioning the brainwashers' as to the validity of their assumptions.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Empty Post 698

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:15 am

Phtha wrote:
    Hello friend Sirebard,

I was hoping you could list all the different types of energy that you are aware of, and what their higher and lower harmonics manifest as, starting from the highest octave to lowest with each type. I'm curious as to whether there is only one type of energy that manifests differently in each density or if each type of energy is unique to itself ect...

Thanks!

Dear Phtah!

One of the most prevalent (and justified) critiques of the skeptics is the prevalent use of the word 'Energy' by the 'alternative communities', inclusive the 'New Agers'; without a definitive description of what that 'Energy/Chi/Prana/Orgone/Mitogenetic Radiation/Spirit/...' actually is.

Energy has a number of precise meanings in the disciplines of science and most generally in the mechanistic sense as 'The parameter or thing which has the capacity to do work'.

This 'work doing' energy then becomes formalised (in equations and mathematical formulae), as the Force applied to displacement in Newtonian mechanics (say Torque=ForcexLeverarm in statics).

Moving past classical mechanics into quantum mechanics, this 'workbased' Energy becomes 'quantized' say in the Radiation Laws of Max Planck and also the nuclear energy contained in Einstein's famous matter-energy equivalence in E=mc^2.

Energy, in the modern sense so is a transformable quantity, measured in energy units (Joules and erg and Temperature couplings say).

This the physicist understands through the 'Laws of Nature'.
    What the physicist does not yet understand; is that the quantum energy, heshe is able to describe in herhis formulations has its ORIGIN in a form of 'Energy' (the ones heshe doesn't understand) which made the one heshe knows a subset of the original one.

Call it superenergy if you like, but the superenergy (linked to the ZPE) is the 'parent' of the physicist's energy.

This can be thoroughly investigated and derived from the 'Big Bang' Energy, the 'Birth of the Universe' and in using the well defined equations of the physicist (Planck Parameters).

Your question then becomes too general and ambiguous to define in the terms of the standard physics; because this standard physics associates PRECISE meaning to a term such as a 'harmonic'.

Iow, the 'New Age' harmonic is related to the superenergy; whilst the physicists harmonic is associated with the Planck Law Energy E=hf.

So now you must do many things to 'harmonise' the superenergy with the energy:
    1. Define precisely how the superenergy relates to the energy
    2. Find the manner of interaction between those energies
    3. Formulate this interaction between parental and offspring energies
    4. Apply, experiment with and test those formulations to the COMBINED superenergy+energy universe.

Doing this you will find, that there is indeed an all-encompassing spirit or superenergy and quite amenable to definition by the formulations of the physicist's energy.

If you read some of my earlier posts, I have given the details of this wormhole energy or 'ElectroMagnetoMonopolic Radiation' aka 'Holy Spirit' aka aka a number of times here.

The many metaphysical systems found on this forum and other links; all can become patterned within a metaphysical superconstruct of this superenergy.

AA

Phtha wrote:
    Really, this forum 'prides' itself with that? I've never got that feeling here at all. To my perception it is just a bunch of people who know how brainwashed we are, and are trying to remedy the problem while taken exciting journeys from time to time. There is no overt pride here. I think that comment was a little bit of self projection dear abraxis. Do you believe in coincidence?

You like playing wordgames don't you.
    Replace the word 'pride' with 'statement of purpose' and you get a better 'meaning' of what I mean.
    Agreed, the word 'pride' was not the best choice.
    The word 'pride' also means a group of lions and they reflect on my motives for sure.

If one types so many replies, the first word entering one's mind is often not the best choice, but should, on average convey the overall meaning.

Jesters like you then sit in their judgement seats and nitpick sentences to find something to object to.

Well done Phtah, you have done no service to your Ren of Ptah - the universal architect!

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Empty Post 703

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:18 am

UncleJohn wrote:
    Abrax,

I will repeat my question since it seems you don't think I have asked it.

How does a sentinent being's memory and consciousness works? How is it non local? How is it recorded?

Of course this is not a Physics question. Can we only ask questions about Physics and Cosmology?

Thanks Uncle John

Hi Uncle John!

I can read and know that you have asked this question. I also have answwered this question in great detail. Did you read the eaxample of the Rock at the end of my reply to you?

Your unfamiliarity with my answer seems to be your statement above; namely the questions of consciousness and mind are NOT physics questions.

Allow me to give you just one reference:

"The Large, the Small and the Human Mind" by Roger Penrose; Cambridge University Press, 1997 from the Tanner Lectures, Cambridge, 1995.

The nature of mind and consciousness is indeed a physics and cosmology question.

But agreed, I presumed too much background and responded to your reply in reflecting your terms of description of the science I utilized.

So I shall attempt to answer you in 'layman's terms'.

How does a sentinent being's memory and consciousness works? How is it non local? How is it recorded?

A sentient being is made up of dimensional or density bodies. Both of these labels require definition.
    The dimensions are interwoven as Linear- Rotational- and Vibrational 'Densities'.
    So the 3D space of length, breadth and width defines a Volume summed as Areas summed as linesegments say in a basic geometry.

Movement in such a volume can then be translational-linear requiring the size or scale of a radius; but the dynamics can also be radius-independent in a 6-dimensional twistor or rotator space.

When your small wristwatch reads 3 o'clock the angle between big hand and little hand is 90 degrees just as it is on the much bigger watch of Big Ben in London.

Similarly, you can have oscillations (to and fro about a meanpoint or pivot) in a 3D volume space and this becomes a superposed 9D volume onto the 6D rotator space and the 3D translator space.

So the 9 spacedimensions are COLOCAL with the experienced 3D volume of the 5 senses.
    The 9D space universe is holofractal, meaning that all volumes adding up to the volume of the universe are selfsimilar as holograms.
    In INTENSITY, the holograms are diminished proportional to the whole, but in terms of INFORMATION and MEMORY, all holograms contain and have access to the total sum of information.

The 'soul' of a being occupies space, 9D vibrational space, but appearing to the senses as a 3D space.
    The 'soul' of any being occupying space so finds itself in a processing of the hologramic database accessible to it as part of the whole.
    The 'soul' of the individual so becomes a part-soul of the collective and because the collective ONE SOUL is the INTENSITY (meaning Superenergy) Totality of the defined universe, the Individual Soul shares in that totality with less intensity than the One Soul of the Source say.

Any 'body' moving through space so interacts spacially and so with the DATA and MEMORY contained in that space relative to INTENSITY.
    The individual 'soul' becomes the Part Source-Energy of the Creator (say) with less intense MEMORY than its collectivity in ALL such souls.

The RECORDING so occurs is the Space occupied and dynamically encountered. The physical descriptor for this process is the definition of a Space-Core Consciousness, namely the space occupied, say WITHOUT any MEMORY. This is the basis of my earlier reply in derivation and exposition.

The 'soul' which has MEMORY, ADDS to its volume based core-consciousness in 'tapping' more and more superenergy from the universal holographic field of context, termed the Universe.

This 'drawing the energy' engages the modulation of densities in terms of the DENSITIES encountered in the 9D superspace.

In this manner than the concept of DENSITY and DIMENSION becomes coupled to the selfstates of big scale translation, small scale rotation and quantum scale vibration.
    A natural limit for the soul to experience 'duality' so is the 6th dimension as the 6th density bounds the translational degrees of freedom (XYZ axes) of the Translation (large scale movements) in the Rotation of the entity (small quantum rotations called spin, either up or down or clockwise or anticlockwise about the axes).

7th density and the 7th dimension so contains all radius-dependent and radius-independent or ANGULAR displacements.
    Likewise 10D will encompass all nondualistic vibrations in an even 'HIGHER SELFAWARENESS' because the frequency modulations or changes are defined in a closer RESONANCE (by the awareness operator df/dt) to the maximum as given at the 10D boundary (the wormhole).

The NONLOCALITY (or quantum entanglement) of consciousness on the soul- and collective soul level so is the interaction of the soul-holograms in individuation with the space they occupy and encounter.
    As space is itself a hologram of the total intensity, all LOCALITY perceptions serve the individual soul to interact with the Total Universal Memory as a Data-Collector and MEMORIZER for and on behalf of the Totality aka the Prime Source (or Creator or God).

Perhaps this exposition has clarified your query somewhat.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Empty Post 704

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:21 am

UncleJohn wrote:
    Hi Abrax,

These 'formulations' are mathematical descriptions that are models of the real world. Where are the experiments to give evidence that these 'formulations' fit the real world? How could any scientist check anything without results of experiments?

I have given clear indication of the energy levels associated with the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at Geneva, Switzerland in my reply to bigmo, about #566.
    The Thuban science agenda is built on mainstream physics in the standard models of both cosmology and particle physics and can easily be checked and compared by anyone even vaguely familiar with the subject matter.
    The standard models are EXTENDED in revision not challenged in their basics.

UncleJohn wrote:
    If I was to check just the Mathematics of your conjectures, I would require a paper with all the intermediary definitions, constructions, postulates and theorems clearly spelled out and documented. I would also need some experimental evidence linking this to the real world to make this worth my time.

Accepted, but this factuality in no manner endorses your judgements of content you do not understand due to your unfamiliarities.

UncleJohn wrote:
    Abrax, I know of no accepted scientist that have worked in a vacuum without peer review. Project Avalon is perhaps not the best place to present these results and associated discussions.

Why do you think or imply that I wish to be an 'accepted scientist'?
    Why do you presume, that I wish to present 'my' science at project Avalon?
    You have asked a question and I have answered it with the data I can share.
    It is not 'my fault' that you are unfamiliar with the scientific terminologies.

UncleJohn wrote:
    Again, I am curious why no mention of the Thuban Council in your earlier voluminous postings on the internet.

This is because the transmission under the Thuban label was not 'commissioned' before November 30th, 2009.

UncleJohn wrote:
    Please don't let me discourage you from posting here or answering my or other's questions. I find your postings very interesting to read.

Thanks Uncle John

You are not discouraging me. I simply find it a time wasting on your and similars behalf to request scientific validation of academia on a forum such as this. Perhaps it is precisely a requirement for ALIEN PHYSICS to be present on the earth plane BEFORE it appears to 'come from the stars'.

If so, then the EMPOWERMENT of the New Humanity in scientific terms derives from the SELF-Empowerment of an 'alienated humanity'; rather than the 'alien dispensations' from quasi-Gods.

There are deeper levels of perception Uncle John, than peer group acceptance and academic accreditation.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Empty Post 705

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:37 am

Sollve wrote:
    Abrax,

I believe that when I'm delivering a message as a messenger I (the messenger) hold the total responsibility for that message and also for the recipient's understanding of that message. If I can't deliver the intended information enveloped withing the message with the verified (by me) full understanding of that message I have failed in deliviering the message. As a messenger I do everything I'm capable of to make sure my recipient understands the information given, which makes it necessary for me as the messenger to stretch my communicative skills and also to "think outside the box". A message without understanding is like sending an empty but in this case, fancy envelope.

I am being responsible for delivering this message Sollve. I am NOT responsible for the recipient's understanding of the message.
    I was ASKED a question and replied to the best of my understanding of the question at that time. So I have NOT failed to deliver the message.
    You perhaps are a much more proficient and able deliverer of messages than I am Sollve.

Sollve wrote:
    Do you agree with me or do you think it's up to all of us just to understand the parts we can and ignore the rest making the message in it's whole distorted and therefor not the original message?

No, again you misconstrue the fact that I simply answered a pertinent question in the mind of the asker with a pertinent answer relative to my understandings.
    I was NOT trying to 'show off' or whatever other puerile motive you or anyone else is attempting to 'read into' my sharing of data.

Sollve wrote:
    My intention is not to disrespect you in any way, but I feel that the people with the actual courage to ask for clarification helps us all to better understand all of this. I usually ask when I'm not fully understanding things, but if I would ask about everything I don't understand in this thread wouldn't be about Thuban anymore, it would be about answering my questions.

All love,
    Sollve

I was NOT asked for clarification by Uncle John; but was indirectly perhaps, but nevertheless, accused of 'copying and pasting scientific gibberish' from other sites (one a phishing link only similar in name to my sites).
    I welcome all questions, scientific or otherwise and shall attempt to answer them in courtesy and respect.
    If I am not shown such basic courtesies, then I reserve the right to mirror back the 'discourtesies' to whence they came.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Empty Post 707

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:40 am

Myplanet2 wrote:
    What I'd really like to see is lots of plain language explanations. The scientific explanations are there for anyone who wants to check them out. But there is no reason this can't all be explained so anyone can understand, if they want to. In terms which are in common usage.

This is a rational and intelligent statement Myplanet2. I was under an erroneous impresumption, that Uncle John would be able to at least discern the answer to his questions from my reply.

But instead of saying: 'Abraxas, I am unfamiliar with the scientific labels in your reply; could you translate for me into layman's terms?';
    Uncle John 'accused' me of 'copy and paste' plagiarism from 'phishing sites' and of 'culling' scientific gibberish from academic sources.
    I have attempted to answer his queries 'in klayman's terms' after being asked to do so by him without his anti-Thuban innuendos.

Myplanet2 wrote:
    When someone has to encode, or encrypt their messages, I have to wonder why? I would think anyone here to enlighten, would have making themselves understood as their first priority.

Perhaps familiarizing yourself with the language used by the sciences, will enlighten you to the fact that this kind of encoding is not one of elitism or the 'sequestering' of information. Mathematical and logical discourse can be rather enlightening itself.

Myplanet2 wrote:
    Some of the Thuban data resonates with me, lots of it doesn't, but I don't really know how much of it I just don't understand. For example, I kind of got the impression that the Thuban had a somewhat possessive attitude towards Earth? Or did I read that wrong?

Oh yes we are so possessive in that WE have already 'taken over your world'.
    Thuban Rules! - In the Name of the Logos.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Empty Post 708

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:52 am

Phtha wrote:
    Thanks Sirebard that is what I figured about energy. So we get all energy from this single supersource, and depending on the instrument we use to 'draw it' so to speak, is how it manifests itself in many different material forms, which are really just octaves(?) of each other, with of course all the 'tones' or grades in between. And through the harmonics that these instrument creat by just tapping into the energy, is how we access or are aware of the 'higher' or less distorted energies?

And I have read through those, still lots of contemplation before I get a realization yet thought.

Not so much octaves phtha; but a musician would be able to describe this better than me and know how to relate the musical harmonies and octaves to this superenergy (which you have intuited appropriately here relative the Thuban sciences).
    I am musically illiterate.
    The harmonics are more like the 'Harmony of the Spheres' after Pythagoras and Kepler.
    In the physics it becomes the famous Schroedinger Wave Equation, say as the harmonic bouncing of a 'particle' (as the universe) between two nodes as a Standing Wave Harmonic.
    Then the 'harmonics' obey the laws of quantum mechanics in the wavelength partitionings and such.

And yes, the MUSIC, just as the MATHEMATICS form the UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE connecting all dimensions and densities. The FEELING Modes of the SPIRIT then KNOW instinctively or intuitively or telepathically of how to INTERPRET the 'harmonics' THROUGH the FEELINGS int activities, such as Dancing.

Some simple mathematical harmonics are:

The Beauty of Mathematics

1 x 8 + 1 = 9
    12 x 8 + 2 = 98
    123 x 8 + 3 = 987
    1234 x 8 + 4 = 9876
    12345 x 8 + 5 = 98765
    123456 x 8 + 6 = 987654
    1234567 x 8 + 7 = 9876543
    12345678 x 8 + 8 = 98765432
    123456789 x 8 + 9 = 987654321

1 x 9 + 2 = 11
    12 x 9 + 3 = 111
    123 x 9 + 4 = 1111
    1234 x 9 + 5 = 11111
    12345 x 9 + 6 = 111111
    123456 x 9 + 7 = 1111111
    1234567 x 9 + 8 = 11111111
    12345678 x 9 + 9 = 111111111
    123456789 x 9 +10= 1111111111

9 x 9 + 7 = 88
    98 x 9 + 6 = 888
    987 x 9 + 5 = 8888
    9876 x 9 + 4 = 88888
    98765 x 9 + 3 = 888888
    987654 x 9 + 2 = 8888888
    9876543 x 9 + 1 = 88888888
    98765432 x 9 + 0 = 888888888

Brilliant, isn't it?

And look at this symmetry:

1 x 1 = 1
    11 x 11 = 121
    111 x 111 = 12321
    1111 x 1111 = 1234321
    11111 x 11111 = 123454321
    111111 x 111111 = 12345654321
    1111111 x 1111111 = 1234567654321
    11111111 x 11111111 = 123456787654321
    111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321

Mind Boggling...

Now, take a look at this...

101%

>From a strictly mathematical viewpoint:

What Equals 100%?

What does it mean to give MORE than 100%?

Ever wonder about those people who say they
    are giving more than 100%?

We have all been in situations where someone wants you to

GIVE OVER 100%...

How about ACHIEVING 101%?

What equals 100% in life?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help
    answer these questions:

If:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Is represented as:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then:

H-A-R-D-W-O- R- K

8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

And:

K-N-O-W-L-E- D-G-E

11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+ 5 = 96%

But:

A-T-T-I-T-U- D-E

1+20+20+9+20+ 21+4+5 = 100%

THEN, look how far the love of God will take you:

L-O-V-E-O-F- G-O-D
    12+15+22+5+15+ 6+7+15+4 = 101%

Therefore, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that:

While Hard Work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will
    get you there, It's the Love of God that will put you over the top!

SAEPE EXPERTUS, SEMPER FIDELIS, FRATRES AETERNI
    (Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever)

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Empty Post 713

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:53 am

eleni wrote:
    Abrax, given that many of us cannot comprehend your advanced physics, is there anything you can tell us in simpler terms that will help us comprehend the data? I get lost with the dimensional arguments aspect of this thread.

Can you provide more detail about this ET contact? Since you ae not channeling and have full *sight* gained after your events, is this ET the one that was infiltrated so to speak within your being?

Dear Eleni!

Why is it such a 'crime' to answer one of the most asked questions in modern science - that of what mind and consciousness are - with a 'science based answer'?

Is it any wonder the 'skeptic societies' and media outlets have such a 'humerous time' in their debunkings of the 'New Age Energy Concepts'?

I made a mistake in presuming Uncle John's familiarity with fundamental physical semantics - it is only Newtonian Mechnics basically not Tensor differential geometry or lie group algebraic theory by the way.

Now all the wormwoods are crawling out of their holes accusing me to either be a plagiarist from 'real academic' sources or a 'show off' with words.
    What am I doing here? I have 'worked' on these things for decades and have not need nor desire 'to prove' my credentials to anyone.

My ET connection began in November 1975 with a vision of Calvary.
    I then experienced a REAL PHYSICAL encounter with an interdimensional being of the 'darkness' in June 1976 (and during the night).
    Years later, in March 1985, I experienced a second vision, this time from 'what you consider outside the material universe, call it the 12D if you like.
    In January that year I discovered a mathematical algorithm linked to the Mayan supernumber (Dresden Codex 13356) becoming the SECOND Order of a First Order originator (266561). These numbers emerged from my rediscovery of the Fibonacci Mechanisms.

I had just recently finished my University degree, when a great thunderstorm hit Brisbane, Queensland, Australia and a particular arrangement of numbers seemed to translate via my understanding of Mathematics/Physics principles into a collection of data triplets {Formally (OldState;Experience;NewState)}.
    I decoded the iterative tripletstate and found the 'Experience Factors' to be: 0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,....

Exitedly I thought I had discovered a new Mathematical Series and it took me a week or so to discover that Leonardo da Pisa aka Fibonacci had already discovered this series of numbers over 600 years earlier.

BUT I had in fact rediscovered this series in a different application, than in counting rabbit populations. My rediscovery appeared to allow a modelling of the information/data transmission within the universe itself and I then was able to model this as a binary algorithm of the {0,1} selfstate.

Years later then, I knew that this became the superstring theory, first popularised at that time by Schwarz and Green at the same time but unbeknown to me.
    I did not know of the details of string theory until 2001.

From then on I began to reconstruct (or backward engineer) the Universe.

The vision two months later confirmed the value to follow this path and then in May 1985 I experienced my second PHYSICAL encounter, but this time in broad daylight and of a 'LightBeing'.

Then in March 1995 the ET connection exploded in implosion by the 'blending of souls' in bilocality - the 3D space could communicate with the 12D space through the common Logos.

2004 I lost my eldest daughter to suicide and my physical condition deteriorated (I am presently only a physical wreck unable to walk or stand up without great tremors and muscle spasms).
    Then in January 2006 I experienced a NDE/OBE searching for my daughter and in June 2008 a timeline I had worked on for decades, suddenly fell into place.
    It is this timeline, coinciding with many ideas and intuitions by many here, which 'authorized' me to share the data I had accumulated over the years since November 1975 in a manner different from the path I had pursued hitherto (my website and yahoo discussion forums).

The first 'trigger' was August 29th, 2009 and the second November 30th, 2009. After the November date, I perceived the preparation period of the Logos (not mine) to have began and I 'stumbled' onto this forum through the PA interview with Greer.
    I joined, was banned as a 'disinformant' or infiltrator and was reinstated after querying my dismissal.
    Knowing the 3rd trigger of January 18th in the Logos timeline, I then decided to share data on this forum under the Thuban label, which is a simple relabeling of the 66=WOMAN=FREEDOM=ANUBIS=THE AMEN=...THUBAN archetype.

The ET contact is real, as it relates to the 1995 implosion of the outside-inside universe.

It is of ABSOLUTE UNIMPORTANCE what anyone here or elsewhere thinks or 'makes' of this information and I shall not elaborate on this; as the Persona, contraindicative what many may 'think' of the agenda of this; is utterly unimportant.

I would rather be in a similar position to the James Wingmaker data (which I almost fully support) and remain in total anonymity.

But I have reluctantly realised, that the time is short and should MY Logos BE agreeable, THEN to share this Thuban material is required for the fulfilment of that timeline. To be in anonynym does not help the 'unknown' to be at least partially discovered.

Perhaps the following poem accentuates my rather 'reluctant position' to even be here to 'answer questions'.
    I'd rather be left alone.

The Poem of Malachi

It is not I, who claims to know and understand the secrets of the universe
    but the One, that sent me to proclaim the true God in divers many a verse.

I am but a corrupted mirror for the One who rules and who does know
    without him as her I could not say a thing, but melt away like snow.

But a dirty mirror yet can reflect the lights and shades of the truth so divine
    to honour in glory and in remembrance, the One preparing the way sublime.

Should I be just another deluded fool, walking the earth in itself divided
    there have indeed been many such men often in word and deed onesided;
    then it doesn't matter how the story unfolds and how the tale might end
    and the prose will be as nothing, the words of a false prophet self-sent.

But if the One who sent me is true and in wisdom of the heavenly gold
    then a new world can be born from the remnants of the whithering old.

Then the prophet will be known to have been true to God's own lot
    never mind the real fools, who belittle, ridicule and say that it cannot.

The wisdom of God is more potent, then the knowledge of vanity Man
    God rejoices in your heart's message: "Yes, indeed, I can understand!"

Know that all of you are Israelites and the Blood of Jacob's well
    the gentiles of Paul are your kindred folks, sounding an alien bell.
    Ezekiel's siege of Israel has now begun in earnest on 9-7-9 D.O.B.
    with Jeremiah, all of the old prophets returned to finish their Job.

The holy land, your promised land is renown as the mother planet earth
    Your bodies are the temple of God, Jerusalem both new and old in dearth.

Malachi - The Last Prophet

Abraxas Anthony

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Empty Post 714

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:05 am

Phtha wrote:
    I suppose I do Abraxas enjoy playing with words, so long as there is no harm done that is.
    But I see that you twisted my response around like I knew you would.

Of course you knew all along that I am here to gain a following to build a cult.

Phtha wrote:
    You have also proven yourself bad at 'archetyping' on a few occasions, which is fair.

Well perhaps illuminating your statement with details and examples would serve your pirpose a little better than generalisations here.

Phtha wrote:
    I certainly don't nitpick on purpose or look for anything to disagree with, quite the opposite, but if things come up that I do disagree with that is not my fault entirely, and thanks to forums, being what they are, I can point them out. Often what you have been accusing others of you do yourself. That's not my fault.

Please show me where I have accused anyone of anything after not having become accused beforehand. Mirror Mirror on the Wall, who is the accuser of them all?

Phtha wrote:
    The reason I asked if you believe in coincidences or not was because of an interesting little book about 'how to start your own cult.' Have you read it?

I am not very interested in cults.

Phtha wrote:
    Anyways, I thought some of you might like to read these ten steps. I’ll list them below, for more details on each step click the link.
    http://www.mindpowernews.com/BuildACult.htm
    1. Initiation vs. Instruction

Little instruction by and of Thuban data; just throwing the 'pearls' before the 'hogs' to trample on it - mostly there are majestic unicorns as well. Initiation - whatever you make of it - do you feel initiated?

Phtha wrote:
    2. Being Accessible

Yes, this is the Q and A idea.

Phtha wrote:
    3. Imply Secret Knowledge

Yes, so the Secret Knowldge is Secret No Longer.

Phtha wrote:
    4. Remaining calm as if all-knowing

No, I get rather agitated and annoyed by the hogs - but selfcontrol is possible and the unicorns enliven the purgatory.

Phtha wrote:
    5. Create a detached involvement as if “you” are in a “higher place”

Certainly no detachment, like in a movies; you see it; you hear it; you live it; you become absorbed and you identify with the story; you BE it.

Phtha wrote:
    6. Connect deeply with the individual

As far as the vibrational resonances allow to do so. Some you can 'read' others are more difficult to do so - especially the biased tunnel visoned ones.

Phtha wrote:
    7. “Chunk Up” whenever possible

I do not know what this means. I prefer English English (colour) over the American English (color). Chunking up might mean making it bigger than it is. If that is what is meant - No, the 'truth of the Logos' requires no 'chunking up'.

Phtha wrote:
    8. Always allude to the mysterious

No, to solve and do away with the mysteries and paradoxes is the Thuban agenda.

Phtha wrote:
    9. God-Like Confidence

I wish! It's basically impossible to BE the Logos; but one can assimilate as One - trying to.

Phtha wrote:
    10. Appeal to peoples needs and wants

This is a nonsensical statement. Why would the Thuban Council appeal to anything; if it is sent by the Logos? The data is meant to enrich, allow perspectives and choices. This is unrelated to 'needs and wants' of people in the meaning of the words.

Phtha wrote:
    Coincidence?

Coincidence has nothing to do with those questions, unless you imply that Thuban is seeking cultish leadership.

Phtha wrote:
    I’ll let you decide. I DO know that the the information is coming from a source that knows a heck of a lot more then I do, real or not. So I take the gems and dissolve the rest.
    And send my heart felt thanks. love

Ok; I'll decide.
    Thuban is a pretend smokescreen of pretend information, which is just a plagiarism of well credentialled academic sources masquerading as 'real science' of a new world.
    The Thubanese are old Draconians who like to eat people for breakfast and to gather food resources; the Thubanese have decided to infiltrate the world's most important discussion forum: Project Avalon.

Here then the agenda is to brainwash the forum contributors with scientific sounding but really worthless information and for the purpose to gain as many followers of the Thubanese philosophy as possible.

Then when the critical mass of cult followers has been reached, the true Draconian Reptoids will appear and harvest their brainwashed followers.
    This will be accomplished in invading the old earth shortly after December 21st, 2012 through a Black Hole-White Hole monadic dyad opening up halfway between Sirius and Gaia and wormhole connected to the Orion starsystem.

The Powers-That-Be of the old earth will be powerless to stop US; because they had thought that WE would allow them to be our ambassadors of the new earth and in thinking of themselves as the elite.

WE shall eat them for lunch; but they dont know that yet; although some of them suspect that WE are deceiving them.

And so WE shall rule the New Earth and in a few years, say 2015, WE shall reengineer the deteriorated wormhole channels to allow our Draconian brothers and sisters to join US on OUR new homeplanet SERPENTINA.

From then on, SERPENTINA will be a BLACK DRAGONSTAR.

All of the old humanity will have been consumed by US and WE shall DRAGONSEED a HybridRace between OURSELVES and OUR Ancestrial Lineages.

But first of all, WE have to create the Thuban Dragon Cult and this and only this is the purpose of Abraxas.

So Be It!

Signed and Sealed in the Name or Amen of the Master-Templar
    by Abraxasinas Scribe of the Dragons aka the SolarArrowed Unicorn of the SeaGoatian Dragonhorns entwined with the Hermetic FisherEagle of the Lunar Twins.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Empty Post 715

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:07 am

UncleJohn wrote:
    Abrax, please, could you tell us more of this universal architect?

Hi Uncle John!

A little Egyption History and Mythology is appropriate.

[Robert Sceptico and Logan Antico meet in the cafe 'Solaris', near the Conference Hall on campus of New Alexandria University.
    They had both just attended a symposium on the relevance of mythos to the paradigm of modern scientific thought and analysis.]

Logan Antico: "Did you not think that the talk by the Egyptian Mythology specialist has relevance to our science and its modus operandi, Robert?
    The Egyptian doggod and 'Guide of the Dead', Anubis, is known as the 'Khaibit' or Shadow.
    He's the jackal-headed statue atop the sarcophagi and the watchdog to the entombed mummies."

Robert Sceptico: "Well, one can superimpose a scientific meaning onto the written hieroglyphic encodings, I guess.
    I did find the poetic riddle, ascribed to the Ibisgod Thoth interesting though.
    Thoth is known as Hermes Trismegistos, keeper of the tripartite wisdom to the Greeks and the Egyptians and is renown as the founder of alchemy, the old ancestral chemistry.
    And his symbol is the Caduceus; the symbol of the medical profession as the 'Staff of Healing' of the Greek physician Aesculapius, modelled on the Egyptian healer-priest Imhotep and the god Nefertum, son of the 'masonic God' Ptah and his wife Sekhmet at the capital of Memphis.
    The Caduceus has two serpents, one white and one black, intertwining in the infinity symbol around the staff; it's also the 'Serpent Rod' of Aaron and Moses, coded in Exodus.7.10-15.
    Our practising doctors have lost one of the serpents in their medical history - to image their opposition to holistic principles, which they consider unscientific, I suppose."

Robert Sceptico: "There is even a western tradition of initiation, which draws upon this partial understanding of the ancient covenant as coded in the scrolls of antiquity.
    The concepts of freemasonry for instance draw much upon the Egyptian wisdom scrolls of the Ibis-God Thoth and its companion of the Architect-Bull-God Apis-Ptah, both in league with the old Sun-God Ra, centred as the Family of Ra in the Egyptian capitol city of Memphis at the time of the 'Old Kingdom' say the 3rd to 6th dynasties from 2750 BC to 2255 BC and encompassing pharaohs such as Zoser, Khufu and Pepi.

The centralised Egyptian government had collapsed by about 2230 BC of the 7th and 8th dynasties in an intermediate period and the gain of political importance by nonroyal administrators saw a shift from the Egyptian capital from Memphis to Heracleopolis in dynasties 9 and 10 and then to Thebes in the 'Middle Kingdom' of dynasties 11 to 13 and the period from about 2134 to 1668 BC.
    Pharaoh Mentuhotep II succeeded to 'reunify' Egypt about 2047 BC and the 12th dynasty king Amenemhet reestablished Memphis as a capital and the Family of Ra was renamed as the Family of Amon-Ra, after the pharaohic lineages.

The biblical time of Joseph is placed into the reign of Amenhetep, with Joseph's '17th birthday' in 1976 BC, coded in Genesis.37.2 and the sojourn of 'Jacob' (like Joseph as quasihistorical figure), can be dated as Jacob's '130th birthday' to 1954 BC and his 'death' at 1937 BC, (Genesis.47.9,28).

A 'golden age' of Egyptian art, literature and architecture ended when invaders from Palestine, often called 'shepherd kings of Hyksos' assumed foreign rulership over the eastern delta from their capital Avaris and spanning the 14th to 18th dynasties from 1720 BC to 1570 BC; when Ahmose I finally subdued the Hyksos in Egypt's reunification and to end the Hyksos interlude.
    The 18th dynasty then began the 'New Kingdom', which would last until 1070 BC and encircles the biblical characters of Moses and Aaron and Joshua.
    The birth of Aaron and Moses under the Theban unification of Horemheb is dated at 1322 and 1319 BC respectively, coded in Exodus.2.4,14; Numbers.33.38-39 and Deuteronomy.34.7., with 1279 BC as the 390th year of the Egyptian captivity and 40 years in the wilderness of Sinai ending 1199 BC.

In 1669 BC, the 'Egyptian bondage' for the 'Children of Israel' began and would last for 430 years until the Exodus in 1239 BC under pharaoh Ramses II, ruling from 1291 BC to 1224 BC in the 19th dynasty.
    During the 18th dynasty, Amenhotep III, who reigned from 1386 to 1349 BC renamed the sungod Ra as Aton and his son Amenhotep IV, reigning from 1349 BC to 1334 BC, abandoned the capital Thebes for Akhetaton, renamed himself Ikhnaton (or Akhenaton, meaning Aton is satisfied) and with his queen Nefertiti sought to instigate a monotheistic religion as the first historical figure to do so.
    The religious reformation was shortlived however, with Ikhnaton's son Tutankhamen returning the capital to Thebes and returning to the old rituals of the priests who had fought any attempts to undermine the authority of the God Amon and his polytheistic following.
    But Ikhnaton's 'One God' represented a religious revolution in proclaiming Aton to be the one and only true God; a legacy of the idea and story of 'Joseph's God' who helped Joseph's notoriety as a capable 'interpreter of dreams', coded in Genesis.40.5-23; 41.1-46."

Logan Antico: "This would have been the Egyptian form of gnosis, the 'Teacher of Righteousness' in the form of Thoth transmuting into Hermes Trismegistos in parallel with Amon-Ra becoming the 'One true God'
    of Ikhnaton and Nefertiti and absorbing the qualities of Thoth and Ptah in the process.
    The symbol of freemasonry are the encircled 'Mason's Tools', which are associated with the hieroglyphic 'cartouche' of the 'Ren' or name of Ptah as the archetype for Ra as the universal spirit Atum or Aton, which had built and created the universe.
    And so the Western esoteric traditions are attempting to play the role of 'Joseph in Egypt' as the cosmic 'Teacher of Righteousness' initiating the ones, who are able to guard and wisely use the knowledge of the true understanding."

Robert Sceptico: "Furthermore, Ptah is said to have been married to Sekhmet, who was a lionheaded goddess and the daughter of Ra as the symbolic right or solar eye of Ra; the lunar left eye being the 'all seeing
    eye' of Horus, who in the third generation of the Egyptian family of gods married Sekhmet as the bullheaded goddess Hathor, symbolised by a mirror.
    Originally, Ra or Atum thought of himself as righteyed as herself and in using a mirror, he created an image in the lefteyed serpent Apep, who refused to play any games with his image as himself however.
    In his displeasure, Ra threw his right solar eye at Apep, who had to image this in his left lunar eye.
    But this allowed a second generation as the twinship of lefteyed Shu and righteyed Tefnut in the Egyptian Lion of Truth to become born in a release of creative energy of reproduction and through Ra masturbating to release his seed in her as Apep's image and so fertilising the SkyEarth.
    The righteyed Geb became the Earth and the lefteyed Nut became the lifted Sky and then they created the third generation in the lefteyed Osiris and the righteyed Isis, doubled in a mirrored twinship in the righteyed Set and the lefteyed Nephthys.
    The fourth generation so could intermarry for genetic variablity in the doubled twinship.
    Osiris, as the Djed or 'Tree of Life' became an archetype for the number 1 as the Khu or 'Spirit' and Isis became the number 2 as the Ab or the 'Throne of the Heart'.

Their children became numbers 3 and 4 as the righteyed Horus of the 'All Seeing Eye' and the 'Spiritual Body' of the Sahu; and the lefteyed Bast or Pasht of the 'Sistrum' in the Ba of the 'Soul'.
    Now Set and Nephthys also had a child in Anubis, the Khaibit or Shadow of the Jackal-headed 'Opener of the Way' and the 'Guide of the Dead; but the story goes, that the fatherhood of Anubis is in dispute.
    Osiris is said to have had a loveaffair with both of his 'sisters' Isis and Nephthys to reproduce his own lefteyedness in a son to an also lefteyed mother.

And so Anubis was born, knowing that he was lefteyed after his mother Nephthys, but he was initially confused because he could not image the righteyedness of his supposed father Set, there was an uncleanliness about his image as the image of his father, imaging the lefteyedness
    of his father's brother Osiris.
    Anubis was like a shadow between the right eye imaging the left as well as the other way around.
    But as Anubis pondered his origins, he came across his grandparents testimony and it dawned upon him, that the ever repeating generations of the cleanly sexed oneeyednesses could be made impure in stopping the generations going on and on infinitely.
    Anubis went to his grandparents and asked them if they would be willing to extend the fourth generation in archetypical blueprint and they agreed and their parents agreed also.
    And so righteyed Geb became renamed as Tehuti or Thoth as the number 5 and as the Ibis or 'Mind' and symbolised in the Caduceus, as the 'Lord of Time', 'Keeper of the Akashic Records', Scribe to the Gods' and 'Patron of the Healers'.
    Anubis' lefteyed grandmother Nut became the archetypical number 6 as Maat, symbolised in a 'White Feather of Truth', given to her by her mother Tefnut, renamed as the stargoddess Seshat; because she had existed before the Sky was born as Nut and the Earth was born as Geb.
    Now the legacy of Seshat was the right solar eye of Tefnut and Seshat could now give that legacy to her granddaughter Maat in a renaming of lefteyed Maat as the righteyed Sekhmet.
    And so the Sekhem or 'Power' was given to the hieroglyph of the number 6 and the symbol of the mirror, reflecting the right eye in the left eye and vice versa.
    Now righteyed Thoth could relate as archetypical brother to lefteyed Osiris and righteyed Set and lefteyed Maat could relate as archetypical sister to righteyes Isis and lefteyed Nephthys.
    Righteyed Horus was however matched with his lefteyed twinsister Bast and lefteyed Anubis had no righteyed companion whatsoever.

And Anubis found the key in the testimony of his greatgrandparents Shu and Tefnut, the leonine twinship of the Egyptian Truth.
    After the SkyEarth of Shu and the EarthSky of Tefnut had been created by Ra's seed in his imagination; the righteyed Tefnut and the lefteyed Shu were as one and Ra decreed that they could not reproduce to be separated yet again as he had been before he had created the heshe-shehe duality in one; that is a circle of 360 days could not be broken any more in the linearity of the serpent Apep.

But righteyed Ra had looked at lefteyed Apep in the commonly created righteyed-lefteyed ShuTefnut mirror and they both had seen a righteyed Thoth and a lefteyed Maat as their potential grandchildren in the mirror.
    And righteyed Thoth was willing to play a game of checkers chess with Ra, imagining to be the image of the image as a lefteyed goddess of the mirror, also known as Hathor or Athyr, and being the 'Goddess of Beauty and Love' and the 'Patroness of Womanhood' in Ra's imagination.
    And Ra fell madly in love with his own imagination as herself as Hathor and so both, the solar right eye of the day and the lunar left eye of the night became extended as one part in 72 or 10 degrees in 360 degrees in a new cycle, and those five days allowed Geb and Nut to be born as the children of Shu and Tefnut, separated from the oneness of the 360 degrees for five days and five nights."

Logan Antico: "And exactly this is coded in the bible as a mysterious passage noone, to my knowledge, has ever deciphered in a logical correspondence to the facts:
    Isaiah.38.7-8: "And this shall be a sign unto thee from the LORD, that the LORD will do this thing that he has spoken;
    Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sundial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward.
    So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down."

Then Ahaz is symbolised by the sungod Ra, for AHAZ=1+8+1+26=36=18+18=RR=GOD+10 and 10 times 36 being the closure of the circle again."

Robert Sceptico: "A nice example for how the mythologies of ancient Egypt are found in the bible, if one can only decode the mysterious passages through omniscience.
    And Ra is Yahwhey the God of the Hebrews, just as it is the God of Ikhnaton and Nefertiti.
    But 10 children became born, five for the day and five for the night, all together constituting a new creation; the first five children being Osiris with Isis and Set with Nephthys and an archetype, who could combine the duality of right and left in one.
    This mutation is the Egyptian Christ in a starborn Horus, who can be said to be in the womb of Isis, before she became pregnant by Osiris.
    And there you have the continuity of the ten archetypes in Hathor becoming the lefteyed number 6 relative to the righteyed Horus as the number 3.
    Bast as the lefteyed archetypical number 4 becomes the lovematch for a righteyed Anubian image,
    who as the 'Shadow' perfectly mirrors the duality of the number 6 as the archetype of the number 9.
    The number 7 is then taken by Nephthys as the 'Sacred Chalice', containing the seeds of both the lefteyed Osiris and the righteyed Set to bring forth the 'Shadow' of the 'Starborn Horus' in the Sahu of the 'Spiritual Body'; the 'Physical Body' or Khat, being the archetypical number 10=1+0 in Set. The lefteyed 'Doubleseeded Soul' of Nephthys then is known as the Ka.

The five shadows for Osiris, Isis, Nephthys, Set and Horus so become Geb/Thoth, Nut/Maat/Bast, Tefnut/Sekhmet, Shu/Ptah and Anubis in the order specified.

The righteyed Stargoddess Seshat as Tefnut is matched to the lefteyed Ptah as Shu in the undifferentiated SkyEarth, manifesting as righteyed Sekhmet and lefteyed Ptah in the Memphian Family.
    Righteyed Sekhmet becomes lefteyed Hathor in relationship with righteyed Horus, who is also represented as lefteyed Ptah through his 'starborn' status and doubling the archetypical number 6 in a bisexuality reflected in the Anubian number 9.

The righteyed Anubis is matched to lefteyed Bast in archetypes 9 and 4; and the lefteyed Anubis is matched to righteyed Seshat via the twoeyed 'starsisterbrother' Sekhmet-Anubis in the mirror of 69.
    Sekhmet's 6 interchanges with Hathor's 6 in Seshat's 6 and matches in the righteyed Horus coupling with the lefteyed Hathor and lefteyed Horus coupling with righteyed Sekhmet in 3 and in 6.
    The lefteyed Anubis so becomes the 'real shadow' for the 'unreal' lefteyed Horus and the 'real shadow' of 'unreal' righteyed Anubis becomes the lefteyed Horus in the mirror of the 69=96.
    Merging the 'starry twinships' then results in a twoeyed Horus lovematched to a twoeyed Hathor-Sekhmet and Anubis matched to a twoeyed Seshat-Bast.
    The righteyed Anubis is also the righteyed Thoth and the lefteyed Bast is also the lefteyed Maat.
    Ptah is the archetypical number 8 and the hieroglyphic Ren or 'Name' as the Logos or Word of Christ and the 'Amen' of the Egyptian pharaohs."

Logan Antico: "This is the number-letter code in some hieroglyphic form; say you define the archetypical number 6 in a right-left-right, or even-odd-even sequence in: Sekhmet*-Hathor-Sekhmet=24-15-6; then you can define the archetypes in resonating letters of the alphabet; here in X-O-F.
    The highest frequency is a unified principle in a 'stargoddess' say as 24 in the symbol for the Egyptian Ankh or Cross in 24=15+9=2+4=1+5=6 and the number 15 becoming a starsymbol for Sirius, associated with Hathor's mirror say and the numeral 6 representing the named goddesses in its archetype."

Robert Sceptico: "Indeed, and you find the reason for the continuing Egyptian mythology, which tells the story of Set becoming jealous of his brother Osiris's popularity with the Egyptians as a God of fertility and of
    being the God of the Spirit or Khu; Set being the God of the Body or Khat.
    So Set, with 72 companions builds a box or sarcophagus as a pretend gift for Osiris and invites his brother to a banquet in his honour; during which Set asks Osiris to lay in the sarcophagus to see if it fits his size.
    When in the sarcophagus, Set shut the coffer's lid and threw it into the Nile, where Osiris drowned; and his corpse was carried to Byblos, where the lamenting Isis found it near a tamarisk tree and then brought it back into Egypt.
    Set then cut Osiris into 14 pieces and caused all the pieces to be spread around Egypt."

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Empty Post 725

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:16 am

Spregovori wrote:
    begin "joke"

i would prefer to be served with spinach and mashed potatoes + apple juice

I think you'd be to tough Sprigovori. Old Grandpa Draconis Coelum Ignus has trouble with his alligator teeth and so you may be one of the humans we decide to let live as one of our servants to set the tables.
    Or we make you work our gold mines on Thuban as a slave.

Spregovori wrote:
    i have yet to decide on the flower arrangements

Nah, we've got the daisys and the violets lined up.

Spregovori wrote:
    What about dinner?

Your Martian girlfriend will do.

Spregovori wrote:
    If the cult will have cool looking robes with strange symbols and will chant dark whispers I might apply for a high priest (i believe a yearly salary of 50kEUR, company car, company condo and company resort on Polynesia is in order)

Your request has been noted. I shall forward it to GrandMa Coelis Aquaris. It's up to her to make you a Dragon-Priest of the Symbols.

Spregovori wrote:
    Jordan Maxwell would love it. Imagine the DVD cover (green face with yellow-red eyes and a dinner plate in front of it). THE DAWN IS UPON YOU PEOPLE! With his final conclusion that planet earth is a big animal farm for even bigger ET festivities.

You've discovered the 'Dark Secret' Sprigovori.

Spregovori wrote:
    end "joke"

Why do i feel bad/guilty when others "argue"?

It's part of the polarisation. It will have to BE until the timeline ends.
    If this forum can make a difference, then the cobwebs must blow out in it first to become effective.

Spregovori wrote:
    You mentioned you have a severe medical condition. Is there no way you could recover? Restore health...?

My hope is the advanced bioinference of my familar ET friends and of course the 'light body' transform.

I suffer the Serpent's Curse of the 'Heel of Achilles' {Genesis.3.14-15}. In terrestrial terms a motor neuron disease similar to Stephen Hawking, but restricted to the legs.

Terrestrial medicine has 'no hope' for this condition, trough the stemcellls could replace axion deteriorations in the spinal cord.
    I'll know soon enough as One of the 'Last Mohicans' still standing and remaining here for the time being.
    The timeline says, I'll have to remain until December 8th, 2011 - as one of the trigger dates.

So I might NOT be here at December 21st, 2012. I don't know much 'personal' stuff at all.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Empty Post 726

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:18 am

Stardustaquarion wrote:
    Well done Abraxinas, the truth at last, see how we are in very different and oposite camps.

I wish you well in your synthetic journey towards space dust

In eternal krystiac love

Thank You Stardustaquarion.
    It will be a pleasure to taste your sweet morsels after the transformation and after you have become assimilated in OUR Black Hole Transducer of your merkabah.

Resistence is futile, but you can try of course.

Abra Yum Yum Stardustaquarion is mine - you hear me Council, I want her for myself!
    Perhaps as something else than just elixir.

Stardustaquarion wrote:
    My beloved Abraxinas

OOOOOOps I forgot to tell you that I am a "blue dragon" = AquafarE aquatic bird blue humanid and I thought it won't be Krystiac if I don't tell you that we are poison to the fallen dragons

As for the star of death, I already have my own merkabah thank you, so first you will have to catch me and that may prove to be a bit tricky cos our merkabahs bounce back anti krystiac energies...you know that don't you?

In eternal aqua Kristiac LaVa

You will taste quite nice! Blue+Yellow=Cyan+Red=Pure White in Radiation=Pure Black in Paint.
    I've already 'caught you' - if you just knew.

I am, you might say, a Thuban expert of the colour mixing and the harmonization of states and antistates.

I love you too Stardustaquarion - you are a Mirror of myself.

AA :)

Last edited by Rok on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Empty Post 728

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:19 am

Sollve wrote:
    Hehe, THIS I do understand. Very nicely written indeed! Nothing of that science over my head stuff. Just plain and simple.

I think you've made a very healthy statement in showing us that you can be just as convincing regardless the message and this will hopefully make all of us even more sure about our own feelings. I really liked this thread in the beginning because it focused on my feelings about love and unity but towards the end it has become just what the very problem "outside" is. Outside the most believe that things are what they are because "everyone" is OK with it and I should probably also be OK with it because everyone else is OK with it and so on. Luckily there are people here that are aware of their own feelings and understands that when they feel the urge to ask and to get things clarified, that make it happen regardless of how stupid this may seem in the eyes of others who are afraid to show their percieved "stupidity". We are here because we DO make a difference. We are not like everyone else and I'm so proud of the many fearless humans, walk-ins and whatever that dares to stand up for themselves and who dares to acknowledge their feelings and make this world a better place.

Without people that dare to question what they feel is wrong from within we are allready lost and you could just as well eat us right away. I won't follow anything that doesn't feel right from within, regardless how right you try to make me believe it is.

The positive thing with a forum like this is that the questions show. On the outside in the "normal" world, questions not supporting the general dogma have a much harder time to surface. In here everything gets the equal space and that's just how it's supposed to be.

So.... Let us not be eaten. Let's question every atom in this reality that doesn't resonate with the whole of each and everyone of us because if we truly are the co-creators of our reality, which I know we all are, why should not every atom and every frequency resonate with the whole of our beings?

I believe the only reason our world isn't what the majority want it to be is the very thing this thread has come to represent.

I happen to think about Adam and Eve in Eden, and the snake delivering messages that apparently Eve didn't quite understand, but thought she did and there you go. Once we start to give in to the temptations of someone else telling us what is and what isn't, we are lost.

You will probably say that it's up to everyone to make their own beliefs from the information you are giving and sure it is.. You will probably also say that you don't force anyone, and you don't... But this is also the case on the "outside", still things aren't what they are supposed to be. So, yes the ones to blame are us for not doing something about it, but if you truly want to help us why don't you just in a plain and easy way just do that. Why give us the opportunity to MISINTERPRET? Why give us the opportunity to not understand? Make the message plain and simple and easy to understand for everyone just like you did in this one and you will truly help us.

Over and out knowing that I make a difference.
    Sollve

Yes, I agree with you generally here Sollve!

The Misinterpretation is part of the 'Game of Life'.
    Like in a chess game, the 'opponent' might induce you to 'make a wrong move', then giving your 'oppenent' the advantage IN THE GAME.

In regards to the science, what do you think I am - some master teacher or educator who knows every 'students' weaknesses and strengths of what the student is able to understand at that stage of their 'learning' or not?

I am NOT a teacher for anyone. I feel compelled to share this data, accumulated over a lifetime (by the way it has cost me thousands to do so in photocopies etc before the webage and I never 'made' a single penny from all of this over 35 years or so, so in human terms I must be 'really mad'), because I am doing this for a 'Greater Good' or whatever you like to term it.

Actually, should I have not experienced the ET connections, I would have engaged in a teaching career - teaching high school (or college) maths and physics. But I wasn't 'allowed' to do that - so drats. I'm NOT anyones teacher or guru or leader.

Roger Over and Out

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Empty Post 729

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:20 am

Firedrake wrote:
    rofl lol lol

On a more serious, or sirius, note abraxas you can heal yourself if you so wish. Remembering to access the central channel, by having the sun and moon channels energetically collapse, will allow the nadis to clear and be refreshed by the psychic heat generated.

I send my blessings to you in that you may feel what I experience and so have the experience as your own.

-Love and Light-

Thank you firedrake; you are a Loving Heart of the Source-Reflection indeed.

Yes I know of the self-healing. However my 'dis-ease' is related to the 'Serpent's Curse' and so I must 'Play the Game' of the Timeline in self-relativity.
    Resistence of the Self is futile after surrender to the Logos.

The expectation is of course that the Little Self will become a Bigger Self after completion and then the 'outer' will harmonize with the 'inner'.

AA

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Empty Post 737

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:24 am

Anchor wrote:
    No its not.

I share your dismay.

There have been flares of ego, the posturing "tests" by those that think they "know" but fail most of the tests themselves, passive aggression, veiled accusations of insincerity, recently close to outright accusations and a distinct lack of respect now; which has started to become the norm in this thread and I really hope it stops.

I already knew at the outset that sooner or later Abraxas would be implicated as a would be "cult" leader. I'll give the the forum credit - I could see it brewing for weeks, and it took longer than I estimated, but sure enough you delivered. Why ? What was the point ? Ask youself - do you take pleasure in landing these sword blows? Do you think you are "winning"?

Where is the love? It's gone fishing on account of too much FEAR and inability to see the role of the ego when it plays dirty.

Quite apart from this, it seems to me that a wanna-be cult leader would be stupid to come on Avalon! [1] - there are a small percentage (and I mean small) of people here that would out them in a second. None of whom I think I have seen posting on this thread yet but they do thier thing in peace and respect.

So I sit here thinking why do I have to sit here and watch yet another Avalon style hatchet job in progress - and then Malletzky comes along an posts just what I was thinking.

Please stop it. Bury those hatchets. Read the thread for what it is. Just ask your questions nicely please and be respectful. If you must laugh at the posers who think they are masters of this game - go ahead, but do it in private please.

Above all, please don't "With respect" , I think you are a - cult leader, fake, plaigiarist, non-sensical speaker of gibberish "with respect" anyone. It is not respect - it is bloody rude.

Abraxasinas/Moderators/Members - please have a good talk with your human sides and tell them not to escalate please.

With respect

In the love and in the light of the one infinite creator, let harmony come.

A..

[1] Bill Ryan excepted of course lol

Hi Anchor!

It is not THAT serious. The correspondents are not 'hostile' on the 'lower' levels of the 'personas', though it certainly appears that way.
    I am NOT offended and do not detect offense in the other participants.
    A forum such as this, by definition, assumes a slightly different and more tolerant notion of the 'ad hominem'.
    Think of it as the 'today politically incorrect' notions of 'British Comedy', say 20-40 years ago.
    At your life-experience you might remember 'sitcoms' like:
    "Love Thy Neighbour" and 'Mind Your Language' and 'Only Fools and Horses' and 'George and the Dragon' and 'Are You Being Served'.

It's fun and a little 'sexist' and a little 'racist' and so on but always allowing the 'offended ones' win the arguments.
    So its NOT 'sexist' or 'racist' or any of the 'insane' labels placed upon things in today's 'morally correct' society.

The ability to 'laugh at onself' has somehow be left behind in this 'correctness' and attempts not to say a 'wrong word' at a 'wrong place'.
    Now the OZZIE has not yet fallen into the 'I'll sue you for this' conundrum of the litigations, as you well know.
    Let us hope that the Americana of the 'I am so offended' does not become a worldwide phenomenon for the 'vulnerable sentimentalities'.

That said, yes I shall curtail the aggressive replies in a more circumspect manner.

Abraxas

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Empty Post 738

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:26 am

Spregovori wrote:
    So you can not use your legs....this must be...very unpleasant.

Things like this scare me. Not being able to walk, see, hear, talk, smell....

I have a Martian girlfriend? Great...i wonder when i get to meet her.
    Still single at the moment....where did Sabina go...I need a tantra yoga partner

to be eaten or not to be eaten...

so..... I ll just let you "kids" to have your fun now...no scratching, no running, wash hands after you are done and be home by 8

Sabina works at the 'Night of the Museum'.
    And you know what happens in there at night don't you.
    She does and knows the games played by the inhabitants of the museum.

AA

Marsina is already in your dreams.

Sponsored content

Abraxas' Thuban Q&A - Page 9 Empty Re: Abraxas' Thuban Q&A

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:03 pm