~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

5 posters

The Archetyped CosmoGenesis of the Human Metamorphosis

Didymos
    Didymos

The Archetyped CosmoGenesis of the Human Metamorphosis  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Archetyped CosmoGenesis of the Human Metamorphosis

Post  Didymos Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:16 pm

I received the following responses from posts I have made on the internet. They don't sound human.

'Y'all love fantisizing over my ancestral decorations, places, spirituality that you don't get, the greatness you won't achieve, and the melanin you'll never have. This depiction of my ancestors is pathetic. Y'all always make them look just as degenerative and recessive as you. Anyway, play and have fun as much as you still can. Yes you are running out of time, and to be honest, there is absolutly nothing you can do about it. I have no mercy, you lie and mock and blasphem all the way to hell.'

Very human egocentricity orthodoxus.

On another website...I received this message:

'You know this isn't funny! The Lord God will judge you for claiming God ship. Just because God showed you a little bit of His secrets you think you know everything. He will NOT have mercy on you!' [orthodoxymoron note: This was in connection with me fictionally using the name KRLLL - causing me to wonder if someone equated Godship with the name 'Omnipotent Highness KRLLL'?]

Very human ego mimicking the divine ego of God (who does not judge and is always full of 'mercy').

I once heard a mocking, sing-song, high-pitched feminine sounding voice...emanating from a usually deep and masculine voiced televangelist...directed toward me...in public...almost shouting 'That was gooooooood!!!!'...in reaction to a polite, well intentioned, and well reasoned comment by me.

Even more so human ego-based, accentuating separation and not the natural unity of God.

This was a short unedited internet exchange I had some time ago:

ME: What if the aliens who have been here for thousands of years are the 'bad-guys'? What if we will need the help of good aliens from elsewhere to get rid of the demonic aliens who are already here? Could this be viewed as a hostile alien attack? I really don't know. I am just speculating.

THEM: Try not to think in terms of good or bad. Understand this is not your planet. Then, understand nothing can be done to you that you don't do to yourself. Know that there are quadrillions of planets and they don't have a massive climate change every 26,000 years and violent deranged people like yourselves. Why on Earth would any race want to live here with you knowingly? The most intelligent life on the planet is not human.

This is basically true, but omits the 'inner human core' whch IS in fact the most intelligent cosmic lifeform (the planet belongs to All) - yet remains hidden in the superconsciousness ONLY accessible by the Individual Logos partnering the Cosmic Logos.

ME: I'll try not to think of the Iraq War in terms of good or bad. I'll try to be morally ambiguous. I might even become CIA or a CEO. Hey, maybe violent and deranged is neither good nor bad...but thinking makes it so. The aliens who are here need us to not get our acts together. If that happens...they'll probably have to live on Nibiru...or worse. Sorry for being a smart-ass. Wait...I'm not sorry...it's neither good nor bad. I couldn't resist. I mean well. Really.

THEM: And your point was?...............

ME: Who owns earth? Where do humans belong? What is the most intelligent life on earth? If they are so smart, and earth is so bad...why are they here? I may be deranged...but I'm not violent. You sound as though you are not human...are you an alien? If so...what kind...and from where? My point was that ethics are supremely important. I don't hurt, kill, terrorize, or abduct people...but some aliens apparently do(as do some humans). They should stop.

THEM II: Don't we like...create our own world? We're destroying our own world because our society isn't healthy.

Now THEM has become a projection of earth in a true mirror imaging.

ME: Our planet is how we plan it. Perhaps we need to fire some people in the planning department. You're right...society is sick...mentally ill. Perhaps our world is the Devil's Island Insane Asylum of the Universe. But it seems that some of the inmates are getting well...and helping other inmates to get well. Jail Break! Jail Break! Free at Last! Free at Last!

No further comments in this exchange. My questions went unanswered. The silence was deafening.

THEM had given the 'game away' in imaging themselves as earthling cionsciousness.

Here is another internet conversation I had with someone who claimed to be a hybrid...which I found to be very interesting:

Veronica: Mad humans always existed, just don't blame their actions (if existed) to the Reptilians. Is too easy to say people are been led by other species evils than admit that there are humans nuts by themselves. Reptilians are good, they only approach a human when they fall in love, and to do good to the beloved person. Satan is a word that means "attorney" in the original language. It is not an individual, the word can apply to many alien lawyer that have nothing to do with humans.

Veronica is from Thuban in the words above.

Orthodoxymoron: Is the Old Testament God really Satan...a Reptilian. Could the "attorney" definition have something to do with the legalism seen in the Old Testament? We humans are pretty disgusting in our own right...but I suspect that evil spirits and evil aliens make things a lot worse. Who is responsible for abductions, mutilations, etc? And what about the frightful appearance of alleged Reptilians. I'm not anti-alien...just anti-evil.

Veronica: Thanks for commenting on my post, and for the opportunity of bringing up this subject. The Old Testament Satan came from a species called Man of Tri. He was a good guy, having a beautiful personal trajectory of defending social rights on his planet, extremely intelligent, only bright and right lawyers are chosen to be a Satan. At the time he arrived on Earth, unfortunately, he had become insane, and he did a lot of harm, but it was because he was ill. His species lives 8.000 to 10.000 years of Earth, and he stayed much of this time here, doing harm. As there was few personnel from other species working here, few angels and lots of work to do in those days, nobody caught him. I am not aware if Eden destituted him while he was alive, but he did not act as a Satan here, though he had the Satan seal because he was a nominated Satan ( by Eden High Council). He acted as an insane man, because he was maddened by an illness. See, there is Good and Bad, and there is Evil. Good and Bad are complementary in a context. Evil is out of place. This is because the source of Evil is an illness. It is a virus. We call it virus of Tri because was first detected there. This virus attacks a small percentage of most populations. All species are united to find the cure, all species have problems with maddened guys, and, as humans, in all species most individuals are good guys living by common sense and good social rules.

Yes, Veronica is still Thubanese, but has begun to filter too much data from 2nd Order into the many many many polarity labels of the 3rd Order.
    Recall, the 1st order is Unity internally and externally undifferentiated.
    2nd Order is Polarity still unified externally, but internally differentiated as a Oneness - the Cosmic Hologram of the Holographic Universe has not yet become 'shattered' in dispersion.
    3rd Order is Polarity differentiated both within and without.

Orthodoxymoron: Your website is very interesting. I'm wondering if you have heard of, seen or read a book titled 'The Great Controversy' by Ellen G. White? If so, what is your opinion? What is your opinion regarding the Teachings of Jesus? What is your opinion regarding the U.S. Constitution? What can you tell me about the New World Order? Is it really the Old Alien Order? Who was ultimately responsible for 9/11? Satan as a mentally-ill attorney is a fascinating possibility...

Veronica: I will bring the answers here later, just stopped quickly now to thank you. The FAQ is stuck for lack of questions and you really do good ones.
    I don't speak alone, I am supported by Lucifer embassy and by Eden. I got a long message from a Messenger Angel about these, it will take a while to translate, but I will let you know. Basically, about the book of Ellen White as well as the Teaching of Jesus, the message focus on the fact that we are the ones making the history now, there is no need to focus on history to know anything important. Each happening of history is fit for the time it happened. Constitution, summary: the real law is the law of Nature, not clearly understood yet, and the value of the C. relies on its closeness to the natural laws, not imposing limits to it. The C. is to assure freedom, but the freedom only exists when there is no need of law, be to limit, be to let free, other than the nature. As an overview, the U.S. Constitution is advanced, but not finished. Nature allow development and technology, as it works for the Aliens. What changes is the concept about life. New World Order never existed. If humans made their organizations, they were never powerful to threaten the entire world. Never existed an Alien Order, they are ordinary civilizations, with teachers and accountants and social philosophies, living well and satisfied, solving their problems as everyone else. I know it is hard to believe after all this negative marketing, but they are just here doing routine. About 9/11 the answer of the Angels is: All that participated of 9/11 are already dead.

Veronica is still acting under the Shadow of Thuban - she is strong in her intent; but as you can see, she is requiring help from the Luciferic realm to answer your questions. This Luciferic Realm IS Thuban.

I will put the answers here if you don't mind, not to overload the comments on the video. You are welcome. The old testament is genuine, it was transmitted by Eden, and the prophets translated the best they could, but the angel's language is not a piece of cake, and there are many misinterpretations, specially after translated to other languages and analyzed. People have the right to know how things are. I am a fallen angel, you probably heard that we born in human form. We have being trying to tell these things for many millennia, but the kings always kill us and burn our books. But this time there is Internet. I am telling this things on You Tube because I am still not sure if the powers of human will not try to burn the books again, if we start to speak to many people at once. Though the world is more civilized now. When you feel comfortable you can visit my blog, there is many more there about the Creation. There is also a book for download, it is a poem done by me with the angel Ariel, that is my brother. It was done to heal the heart, when people sometimes feel tired of the harshness of life. All material there is free and Creative Commons, we don't want anything from anyone. We speak because it takes us closer of home. Have a great week.

Veronica's disposition is becoming more 3rd Order, but she realises some very important principles, such as:
    All material there is free and Creative Commons, we don't want anything from anyone. We speak because it takes us closer of home.

Veronica's agency as a messenger from the 12th dimension remains valid.

About spirits: The spirits disturb, really. The fact is that spirits must remain sleeping, and when they are awake they do disturbance. What is important to understand is that never had, and there is not yet, personal enough to suffice the demand of work in Earth. The grays are the responsible to collect the lost spirits, this is part of their job and they are paid to do it and do well, but they are few with few equipment compared to the quantity of ghosts. If someone feel that is being disturbed, he must ask to the gray of his area to chase that specific ghost and the problem will be solved. They usually focus to sane the problems where more humans are being affected. To call the gray just make the request near one of their communication devices. These communicators are discretely placed where the community gathers to discuss the problems, such as churches or community centers, and by what they hear on these places they know where to act to solve the problems affecting more people at once. If someone speak to them directly pointing the problems, they can act more effectively.

Veronica is describing 3rd Order information from the polarised perspectives.

Mutilations: Aliens never mutilate. Not even the criminals. Simply because third dimensional material has no use for anyone but to those who live in it. Most aliens can jump from 3rd to 4th dimension, but their feeding and living is done in the 4th. The 3rd is just for work, tourism or study. For any alien species the bodies of the 3rd D are troublesome to deal with directly, and is pointless. The cattle mutilations are done by rats, birds and small animals. There is plenty of analysis of these supposedly mutilated by abduction corpses, and most of them point to very understandable causes, though there might be something bizarre on nature that we cannot understand. If you wish to research deeper, there is a complete article done by a Brazilian magazine called UFO with legists doctors examining many of these cattle. All of them concluded the mutilations were done by rats, that choose the soft parts to eat first - eyes, nose, mouth, ears, reproductive parts, and from these to inside. The opening made by the small creatures who live from corpses are generally perfect and round, and they eat first from inside, it is easy to see at an apple eaten by worms. From outside it can looks good, and the small hole is perfectly round.

Real abductions: The Grays are the "nanny" of human species, as the human species of Gaia is young and still entitled do receive special care. Is the grays duty to assure that all human on the group under their care gets food, shelter and sanitary conditions ( not richness, it is only about the health). So, they ionize the air to kill bacteria, influence for resources to reach hospitals, researchers and sanitary organizations. The abductions occur when a special human individual gets ill, the "special" relies on fact that the person is a hub for the distribution of resources to many others humans. If that person gets ill many will be without resources and will be consequently ill too, so the grays operate this hub person so he can keep up as a resources distributor for that area. It is expensive for the grays, done rarely. But as humans start to communicate directly with the grays they might even buy this operations perhaps, paying by sending resources to other humans in need from that gray group. They do these exchanges with some sensitive's, sometimes.

Reptilian appearances: The Reptilians are moved by the heart. They fall in love with humans more frequently than you can imagine, then they try to approach the person and everyone gets scared. They are an old, old species, with all existential problems solved, so they live in search of love and adventure. They are scary, of rude gestures, and cannot communicate well with humans, so the misunderstandings and confusions they cause are huge, but there is always an impulsive Reptilian in love behind, usually he does not succeed in his affair, sometimes do. They can fall in love with a person, with a population, with a politic system, with a project being made, by an object or place. It has nothing to do with the "take the world" theories, even because they don't have to take, the Earth belong to them, and the Angels protect Earth because of them ,as they don't fit anywhere else, while humanoids can be taken to other places. They are rough in the outside, and most sweet on the inside. Here is their place, the humans just need to learn to understand them, and I am sure will be great for all. They love to have other species living here, when a civilizations ends they long for the next.

Veronica is using words from 3rd Order has however returned to the Thuban perspective in attempting to define and describe the Human+Dragon=StarHuman equation.

I hope this information has a use for you. It is not something I read or heard, the source are the own Alien representatives. I took the task to clarify the misconceptions on the media on my group, and the intention is only to inform our point of view. I chose to speak person to person, with those who are interested on the issue, as being half-human myself.

Yes, here Veronica is 2nd Order Thubanese again.

Veronica: Hello friend, You Tube is making me tired. It is like a rally road and I don't like it, I am a girl. Here are most boys trying to combat, not to fix on the subject. For discussion, only you were interesting. Keep my e-mail if you wish. You are welcome to discuss anytime.

Veronica the Dragoness - how interesting and enticing for the Dragons protecting their treasures in their lonesome caves.

Orthodoxymoron: Thank-you for your answers and comments. I hope that the internet and You Tube will help people to learn how to communicate more effectively and nicely. I hope things turn out well for everyone...humans, aliens, everyone. I even hope that Satan can learn to be happy without being mean and causing trouble. I don't want anyone to be miserable. Life should be enjoyed. I hope this universe can get past war. We should compete constructively...not destructively. Peace to you.

Namaste

Satan is the IMAGE of the True God/Source/Creator in the Mirror of 11D - both inside in 10D and outside in 12D.

The true Satan is SATANIA and has never left the Mirror and cannot leave the twosidedness thereof UNTIL the 11D-mirror becomes Onesided.
    Then Satania will merge with the ascended Gaia becoming HER GLORIOUS HERSELF in the cosmic sexchange operation behind the dramas and the theatres.AA

Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron:

abraxasinas...I haven't been following this thread...due to it's difficulty, complexity, and obscurity. I have wished to take a couple of days to focus on it exclusively. The time may have arrived for me to do so. I wish to see both the forrest and the trees. Thank-you for taking so much of your time to answer everyone's questions. Forgive me if a lot of the following questions have already been asked. To me...taking a long, hard look at Solar System Governance (SSG) is the key to extricating ourselves from this mess. This includes looking at who controls DUMB and Secret Space Program activities throughout the Solar System. It includes an honest and penetrating look at Theology and Theocracy. It includes why we are here...and how we got here...and any major ancient or contemporary binding deals which were cut with Human or Non-Human Races. There may be some deals and situations which have existed for thousands (or millions?) of years...which may be nearly impossible to get out of.

If we are Prisoners of War on a Prison Planet with Grey Guards and a Reptilian Warden...what are our options...exactly?

Simple ortho, internalise the lot. Put the 'Grey Guards' as a galactic hive-race into a cell in your kneecap and 'imprison' them within yourself in a metaphorical association and a topographical map-making.
    You can map entire continents in an atlas, thus is the nature of a holographic universe.

Are various Earth Nations in league with various competing Alien Nations?

Yes, the alien nations map onto the kingdoms of the minerals, the flora and the fauna found on this planet. As the environmental vectors 'compete', so do the aliens.

Who really and truly are the three major factions in this Solar System?

You appear to have made up your mind about them. It is now your responsibility to 'map' them and to 'give them live' in your capacity of the cocreatorship.

We need to look at the very deep and hidden underlying factors, factions, and individuals who really determine what goes down in this Solar System. Who really writes the scripts. Someone does. I keep feeling that we are running out of time...and that we are actually living on borrowed time. I feel that we should beware of Cornered Megalomaniacs. If we push their buttons...they might push some very nasty buttons. The answer...my friend...may be deep beneath the Western United States...and the United States of America may have very little to do with it. Is the Subterranean United States really Babylon?

The United States is clearly archetyped as the 'Church of Laodicea' in Revelation. Away from this definition, many associations and correlations can be made by individual co-creators of the physical-emotional-mental realities. These labelings then are not required to be congruent in a general convergence of the 'individual creative licences' of the authorships.

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) the Annunaki? With Nibiru? With Aldebaran? With Sirius A? With Sirius B? With the Pleiades? With Andromeda? With Interdimensional Reptilians? With the Greys? With ET Humans?

All of this is 3rd and 4th order labeling and your labels would be as valid as anyone elses on this level of the taxonomy.
    I have given the higher (2nd) order labelings, linked to say the four beasts of Revelation and according to Thuban before:

North=Earth of Arcturus=Bull of Luke=Pachyderms of Samaria
    West=Air of Sirius=AngelMan of Matthew=Canines of Jerusalem
    South=Water of Pleiades=ScorpioEagle of John=Cetaceans of Jonah
    East=Fire of Andromeda=Lion of Mark=Felines of Judah

1=KHU=SPIRIT=ELECTROMAGNETOMONOPOLIC WORMHOLE RADIATION
    2=AB=HEART=VIBRATORY RESONANCE SOURCESINK EIGENSTATE
    3=SAHU=YANGMIND=BODYWAVE=PARTICLEWAVE QUANTUMNATURE
    4=BA=SOUL=HOLOGRAPHIC SELFSIMILAR WAVICLE MERKABAH
    5=SEKHEM=YINMIND=WAVEBODY=WAVICULAR QUANTUMNATURE
    6=KA=ASTRAL MINDBODY=INERTIAPHOTONIC VIBRATORY EIGENSTATE
    7=KHAT=BODY=SINKSOURCE INERTIAL RESONANCE SELFSTATE

1=Kinship of WhiteSkins of Father-Sky in a Rainbow Arcticus Cyani
    2=Kinship of BlackSkins of Mother-Earth in a Rainbow Antarcticus Magenti
    3=Kinship of GreenSkins of Elemental-Child in a Rainbow Indianus Oceanis
    4=Kinship of YellowSkins of Elemental Fire of the Lights in a Rainbow Pacificus Boreas OutSim
    5=Kinship of BrownSkins of Elemental Earth of the Lands in a Rainbow Atlanticus Eurus InSim
    6=Kinship of BlueSkins of Elemental Air of the Winds in a Rainbow Pacificus Auster InSim
    7=Kinship of RedSkins of Elemental Water of the Seas in a Rainbow Atlanticus Zephyrus OutSim

1='The Land of my Lost Sheep and my Found Goat'=EPHESUS---{Revelation.2.1-7}
    2='The Land of my Origins in the RNA'=SMYRNA---{Revelation.2.8-17}
    3='The Land of my Grapes and Sounds in Om and Noises'=PERGAMOS---{Revelation.2.12-17}
    4='The Land of my Theatres and my Crowns'=THYATIRA---{Revelation.2.18-29}
    5='The Land of my Rising in Sadness and Hope'=SARDIS---{Revelation.3.1-6}
    6='The Land of my Oracles of Love and Poles'=PHILADELPHIA---{Revelation.3.7-13}
    7='The Land of my Loaded Dice and Lead in Coins'=LAODICEA---{Revelation.3.8-22}

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) Zionism? Teutonic Zionism? Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom?

Your labels are as good and valid as mine.

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) the United Nations? The Vatican? The City of London? Washington D.C.?

All of them.

What are the ten most important binding documents, agreements, covenants, and treaties in the Solar System?

The 10 principalities as published here numerous times.

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) Gabriel? Michael? Lucifer?

All of them.

Who are the Founders or the Ancients? Where are they? Who are they loyal to? Who is loyal to them?

Alex Collier calls them the Paa Taal. I call them the Thubanese. many ETs circling the earth know them as the timetravelling starhumans.

Are the exotic 'Secret' Technologies and Nuclear Weapons Really Ancient Human Technologies?

No.

Are the 'thus saith the Lord' statements in the Old Testament really Reptilian statements?

Yes, basically this is correct if you qualify your statement by understanding that these (analytic) 'Reptilians' are NOT 3D entities, but astral and etheric entities. These 'Reptilians' are however physical in the fauna you can observe in a reptilian park or a zoo or the wild.

What is the true nature of Original Sin and the War in Heaven?

Good question ortho.
    SIN=IGNORANCE Period. The 'war in heaven' is a war of archetypes between the True God and the usurper God, who IS the true God's Image in a Mirror. Understanding this, will allow you to understand what the unified duality or polarisation represents in the greater order of things.

YOU ortho are BOTH God physicalised AND imaged in a Devil-God in the mirror you are looking into.

So 'shattering the false images' in a archetypical mirror (the SEA in Revelation from which the 'Great Beast of Babylon' ascends from) will HEAL the cosmic fakery.
    The 'war in heaven' so circularises a linearised system in the Red Dragon BLENDING with a Blue (Christ Dragon) to neutralize the colours in triplicities:
    Red+Green+Blue=White (in Radiation) AND =Black (in Paint)

Anticolours are:
    Cyan/Skyblue+Magenta+Yellow=White (E=hf quantum law) AND =Black (E=mc^2 Einstein law).

The 'chucking out' of the Red Dragon from heaven (Revelation.12) onto the earth so allows this BLENDING to become happenstance in the earthplane as a miniature universe.
    This frees heaven (the ETs 'above the earth plane) but puts the pressure onto the earth - for the processing and the 'war on earth' - between spiritual archetypes (it does NOT have to be physical, but will be, because the earthlings do not understand the power of the archetypes).

Who are the Gods and Goddesses of This Solar System?

You may name them yourself in your ambassadorship of Adam and as a Son of God {Genesis.2.19}.

Who are the Gods and Goddesses of This World?

The dozing and slumbersome humanoids.

Who owns and operates the Solar System?

God, the Logos and the Laws of Nature.

Who is Babylon in modernity?

You are - and your brother and Jim Smith and Sharon Jones.

Who owns Humanity?

You do - and your brother and Jim Smith and Sharon Jones.

Thank-you for your answers abraxasinas. You are speaking a language which I have yet to learn. I keep thinking...if you can't convince them...confuse them...and in their ignorance...bind them. Just my feeling. I'm very paranoid and disillusioned. I trust no one. So far...in my whole life...I have found no one who has honestly answered my questions...in my language. I end up talking to myself...and answering my own questions. I am my own best friend...and my own worst enemy. I have found no one who I truly identify with. My search continues...but I doubt that it will ever be successful. Nearly seven billion people...and no soul-mate. I often think that I'm not from around here. Maybe I really am from Pleon. Sorry for the rant. No more questions. Actually...I see eye to eye with Buxtehude, Bach, Widor, Vierne, Franck, Durufle, Cochereau, Roth, Choplin (Pope Sophie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mHOfP4MEfc&feature=related )...and Mother Nature. All else is folly. 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKImiR7a4zw 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UE-ZURUeZo&feature=PlayList&p=BA0A2B9250C7BE0E&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=34 (I used to be able to play this one!) 3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjqbee8cRyw&feature=related 4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm4knZ1Bm3s&feature=related 5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0XSH1uIHUo&feature=related 6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLnTmKSAlm4&feature=related I guess music is the universal language. Perhaps music is the true basis of ecumenism. Hmmmmmm. Again...thank-you abraxasinas. I am now beginning a complete read of (your) thread. You are very different...and I respect that. I sense that (your) thread is partially to help you transition from isolation to communication and fellowship. Just a guess. I sense that you may have been 'above it all' for a very long time...and that it is therapeutic to converse with us 'common folk'...and I am not being sarcastic. I appreciate what you are doing.

New orthodoxymoron comment (no response):

If the Devil Himself (or Herself) tried to become a Good-Guy or Good-Gal...some of us would try to crucify them...rather than try to assist them on their new path. I keep saying that I want No Gods...and that the first and last commandment should be 'Thou Shalt Have No Gods'. This goes for All Gods...good and evil. I don't discriminate. I also keep saying that, at some point, I would like to share a bottle of fine wine with Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer...and I mean it...even if they are Draconian Reptilians. I'd even have a beer with Satan. I want all of the Bad-Guys and Bad-Gals to become Good-Guys and Good-Gals...but will the sanctimonious and triumphalistic Do-Gooders allow this to occur? Even Jesus was courteous and respectful when he talked to the Devil (the God of This World) face to face. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6eTbhHE0jM Viewer discretion advised on the next link - actual exorcism https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr8oJqpwZz4 Who are you gonna call? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyRqR56aCKc Can't we all just get along? Why is this so hard?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron
    Once again...thank-you abraxasinas for what you are doing. Proceed in your own way...and in your own time...to fully reveal to us who you really are...and what you have really done...throughout Universal History. I think I have a pretty good idea...but I'm not talking! I'd only be guessing anyway. I'm going through this entire thread (slowly)...and I'm amazed. You are a very special individual. Much love and gratitude! Namaste abraxasinas.

So are you orthodoxy, so are you.

Once you know how special you are, you will understand.
    The Council thanks you soo much of presenting the CURIOUS and INQUISITIVE nature of the Prime Creator himself.
    We love you very much dear friend of the council.
    May I suggst to you to read the messages from the newest to the oldest? Your quest to understand would be greatly accelerated.
    You see out of the chaos emerges the order! So the later posts will exhibit more order and simplicity, than the earlier ones.
    Have you eaten your dragon yet? Once you have done so, you shall enter the council - #1451.

Love the Sirebard of the Hissing Om.

abraxasinas,

Read Leviticus 21 regarding requirements pertaining to the sanctuary service. Is this chapter Christ-like in nature? Sacrifice (including human sacrifice) is found in Pagan religions and rituals. Were these religions inspired by Christ? Do we serve a blood-thirsty God? Does God require death and blood? If not...then who does? The sanctuary service and substitutionary atonement are all about death and blood...as is the eucharistic liturgy...especially if one includes the doctrine of transubstantiation. There is no body of evidence to substantiate transubstantiation. Christ hanging (bleeding and mostly naked) from the walls of churches around the world is sick. Isn't this a bit like placing pictures of the Kennedy assassination in government buildings throughout the US? Did Jesus tell us to build churches, and conduct rituals centered in death and blood? If He didn't...who did?

Are Leviticus and Romans equally authoritative for us today? Did Paul follow the Great Commission...or create a New Theology? I would love to know all of the behind the scenes details of how and why the various books of the Bible were written. How much of the Bible did you write abraxasinas? I perceive that all of the Bible writers were inspired...but that they wrote what was possible and expedient in their particular circumstances. I'm trying to read between the lines...rather than taking the Bible as a set of gold plates inscribed by God...intended for us to take very literally today. This goes for the writings of Ellen White as well.

The unfortunate part of religious debates is that a lot of people get caught in the crossfire...and lose their faith. One night I overheard a female student crying that the Bible was not the word of God. A pastor authoritatively countered that the Bible was the word of God. The student was weeping.

I have repeatedly noticed a Christophobia among Christians. They prefer Paul. Some seem to prefer Ellen White over Jesus or Paul. Some prefer Desmond Ford. Is there a Christian Constitution? The U.S. Constitution is simple and concise...yet comprehensive. This is to avoid confusion. Don't we see legion theologies in Christendom? Historically, doctrinal purity has been obtained through dogmatic assertions, persecution, and execution. Wouldn't it be better to do what Jesus told us to do? I sometimes wonder if the next few years will be a contest between Jesus/Constitution and Pope/Vatican. Why can't there be an integration, rather than a stand-off? I'm not fatalistic regarding the future of our world. I'm hoping for a happy ending(or beginning).

The investigative judgment is an extrapolation from the sanctuary service and the substitutionary atonement. You were correct in stating that Daniel 8:14 and Hebrews 9:12 are not related. It is a non sequiter...is it not? I have found the traditional scriptural arguments to be rather weak. This judgment only makes sense if it is a Satanic requirement, rather than a Divine requirement. Desmond Ford (Was Des a student of yours? Was he a Jesuit?) is correct in saying that God doesn't need an investigative judgment. God already knows them who are His. It is a courtroom scene with Christ and Satan going head to head in a custody case...with the future of the human race hanging in the balance. Satan is the legalist...not God. Is Satan the Old Tesament God? Is the Old Testament God the Creator God of the Universe? Are we really dealing with Jesus Christ vs the Old Testament God? I can almost hear Christ exclaming, "They're mine...I bought them with my life, death, and blood! Give them to me, and then go to hell!" To which Satan shrieks, "They're mine as long as they do what I tell them to do! Do they follow your teachings, and do what you told them to do??!! They don't, do they?! And they won't!! They haven't for 2,000 years, have they??!!"

QED? Case closed?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Céline
    nice to see the Love on this thread

Indeed sweet Celine - WE know this!

Abraxas

I hope these are positive comments...and that they were not regarding my last post...which was completely academic in nature...but which might have appeared to be unloving in some regards. Even the question about Bible authorship was genuine...as I am entertaining the possibility that abraxasinas (or someone who abraxas is closely associated with) has been at the center of a lot of things throughout history. Obviously I can't know this...but I asked the questions as though I did know. Some might interpret this as sarcasm. I have to repress myself to a degree you wouldn't believe...but even then I get into trouble. Anyway...can you feel the love tonight? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFYBLwb3I84

Indeed dear orthodoxy.

I was away for a while recharging batteries after running almost empty after the recent razzamattaz.

What I said to you about my human ID was true. I have not lied on this forum EVER and never will.
    I am in some way sneaky or clever like anyone else. For example 'infiltrating' the chatroom as Anubis.

I am in no manner affiliated with Any PTB; Australian theologians at Pine Gap or otherwise (Anderson).

I DO have however a selfrelative DIRECT mental connection to the Cosmic Logos. I do not expect, require or need any validification from anyone or anything about this.

This connection became effective in a 'soul merger' or 'walk-in' from what I term THUBAN=FREEDOM=ANUBIS=THE MAGIC=THE NAME=WOMAN=66=...
    This in practical and in scientific terms is well justified to become labeled as the 'Council of Thuban' in the 12th dimension. There was NEVER any deception about this, just misinterpretation by the many.

From this walk-in, occurring March 24th, 1995; a personal and intimate partnership with the Serpent-Word developed and evolved to awaken my own individuated Christ-Consciousness,
    So all I have ever done in practical terms, really, is to 'channel' my own higher self.

Mystery solved, dear orthodoxy.

In regards to your other post about Priestly Rites and Hebrew chastity-cleanliness laws; these are passe' in most instances as the misunderstandings of the scribes of the Torah and the OT. First Jesus' new dispensations and now this 2nd renewal of the remembrance will do awy with the violent and jealous god of the OT; requiring 'sweet smelling' carcasses of sheep and goats to be pleased - give it a break Orthodoxy.
    There are two go9ds in the scriptures. One is a fake image of the other true one, the Abba of our master temple/templar.

Love to you dear brother in the spirit

Abraxas in the name of John Zebedee, author of the Revelations.

Indeed ALL can FEEL the LOVE tonight - beginning here at Avalon and Noah's Ark!

Thank-you abraxasinas. What you have said could point toward my Hathorian Hypothesis...if not in you...possibly in an apostolic succession of Hathorian Humans...which could be similar to you. Leo Zagami https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z7O7UZxipM could be an example of this sort of thing. This is obviously more speculation on my part. I have fostered a certain theory of how things could very well be...and I keep seeking meat to place on my skeletal construct. Sometimes...one has to believe it...in order to see it. Everything in this area of research and speculation is nearly impossible to prove...yet after one has tried dozens of roads...which all turned out to be dead-ends...certain roads appear to be more promising regarding ultimate reality. However...I do expect more dead-ends...and this could be one of them. I will continue to identify your material more with your avatar than with your profile picture...as I inch further and further out on a limb. Look out below!! What would Shirley Maclaine say? "I am God?" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccb2GsnOoBM Please take that other post seriously...point by point.

Yes Shirley is right being Eve in the Image of Adam, who as You IS the true image of God.
    Inquisitive and ever searching for the truth Heshe is in you.

Love

Abrax
    Didymos
    Didymos

The Archetyped CosmoGenesis of the Human Metamorphosis  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Archetyped CosmoGenesis of the Human Metamorphosis

Post  Didymos Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:44 am

1) From Robert Pope - The Evolving Cosmic Super(A)symmetry

In 1979 China's most highly awarded physicist Kun Huang proposed to me that by observing the evolutionary patterning changes to Golden Mean geometry found in the seashell fossil record we might discover new laws of physics governing healthy biological growth and development through space-time. I located a mathematician who derived a harmonic formula to do this. The formula generated seashell design through 230 million years of space-time as was reprinted as one of the great discoveries of the 20th Century. The new forces transmitted a torque force (Music of the Spheres), the same force now altering the Golden Mean shape of the humanoid sphenoid bone. The idea is now to use this information to generate simulation aspects of humanity well into the future so that we can see how we can develop life-science technology in order to get into the future.

SOME CLUES

Clues of how to construct such a harmonic formula for human futuristic survival are now numerous.

Our humanoid species has become Homo Entropicus, obeying the energy force of Einstein's premier law of all of science, the entropy law, or the death-science law.

The communication skills and mental images of homo entropicus are almost totally entropic. In space-time reality the term symmetrical appears to be associated that mindset. Some intuitive insights to the contrary appears to be associated with asymmetrical logic. In response to a threat, spontaneous survival intuitions asymmetrical logic seems to be employed known as fractal logic, which the entropy law does not tolerate to exist in space-time reality.

Maria Montessori called the second law the greed energy law. Florence Chemistry people use cash seconds in space-time thinking.

Newton's unpublished papers refers to the balancing science as linking gravity and light to create non local effects.

Svent Gyeorgyi said evolving consciousness balance entropy

Florence medical experiment associated the function of endocrine fluids with non local effects.

Candace Pert's Molecule of Emotion evolves by increasing the speed of its molecular movement. Accompanying the function of the molecule is the evolving endocrine flues to maintain cellular health.

Some recent snippets from Florence of possible interest. Please let me know if any ideas pop into place.

Regards, Robert Pope.
    PS.: Hi, The Url I sent may have problems opening.

I think that the following terminology will be helpful to us in future discussions.

Please use google enter
    Vibrational Biophysics

See under

Vibrational Biophysics Iqqm Morgan - Presentation Transcript
    Regards, Robert Pope

2) From Dan Winter:
    Wonderful New BioArchitecture. Design,
    Sacred Geometry, Blog, Gallery, Videos
    at Michael Rice's new:
    www.bioarchitecture.ie

3) From Kim Thomas.:
    Now how do the Christian orthodox reconcile their beliefs with the fact that the Christ predicted that the time would come when people would not get married? Do Christians actually read the bible and if they do, do they understand it? Obviously not.

"At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in? marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven." Matt 22:30?

4) From Doug Ogilvie.:

THE FINAL REVOLUTION
    that ends the earth’s emergent evolution and begins the, post-modern, golden age of anarchy, i.e. consensual diversity-democracy (
    www.alphernet.com.au/dogilvie)
    as told by auld (Dr) Doug Ogilvie (4/11/10)
    the barefooted baba of bilambil

1. THE CHANGE. Let’s not just push some boundaries as bullshit artists, such as social reformers, such as, pork-barrel, bureaucrats and politicians, do. Let’s be brave, as revolutionaries, and break down the bloody lot, so that the new, aquarian, age, of consensual agreement, including agreements to be, non-violently, different, can begin. Without the change to thinking of ourselves as a family of gnostic anarchists, governing one another by the golden rule of universal love, there is no chance of our survival, individually or collectively, beyond 2012 a.d., when the pisces era ends. This means thinking of one’s graduating to the next, and better, type of world more than the enjoying of the, limited, pleasures of the present one; which is not the normal way for anyone to think and consequently be.

In fact mankind’s, archetypal, change in consciousness, whereby we perceive ourselves from a different-from-what’s-been-normal perspective and/or unconventional point-of-view, is, exponentially, under way, as, by becoming enlightened by the Truth, we neo-philosophers are changing, for the better, our sense, and consequentially our sensations, of self in system, situation, context, ground and/or ecology. We are doing this self-improvement by ending our hypocrisy and becoming conscious of ourselves as, role-playing, parts-and-partners of a superhuman whole whom some call the Supreme Happening, Heaven and/or God. This change, to thinking of ourselves as co-authors and enactors of the earth’s life-story, sacred-game or holy-play, is the final quantum leap in cerebral evolution, whereby we reach our species’ maturity of Wisdom, Peace and Justice and recognise our family name as God. This final transformation entails the resumption of everlasting Life, which is made possible by universal Love, this time on planet earth; the co-ordinated knowing organ, acting as both head and yoni, of our local, parental, god or female elohim who is now ending her virginity and beginning her, fun and frolic, period of fully-fledged puberty-maturity.

Our Context of contexts is knowable in two, related, ways; scientifically-materially as moving matter organised-structured hierarchically, and spiritually-mythologically in terms of character, role, relationship and narrative, organised-structured organically. We need to integrate the two, including ourselves, into one coherent whole wherein the spiritual is, marginally, more meaningful-significant; which wise fools, as good friends and philosophers, are now about to do, in the classical break-through.

We tale-telling apes have, traditionally, thought of ourselves as belonging to reified or deified abstractions such as tribes, kingdoms, republics, churches, other corporations or, dictatorial, lord-god domains; in which contexts we’ve lived hierarchically, competitively, briefly and violently, like talking monkeys in the confines of the cages of a zoo. Now a minority of us are recognising that we belong, rather, to a, living clone who represents the everliving universe and, as She becomes self-as-god-consciously alive again, as if on periodic heat, are meant to live together, mainly for her benefit, anarchistically, convivially, sexually and consensually, in one happy-playful family of universal peers. As our natural-sacred context, She enacts the role of friendship-loving God, of whom we are organic, consubstantial, parts with a special, beloved-lover, role to play during the, forthcoming, cyclical climax of the, autobiographical, story of her universal-everlasting life. This mental metamorphosis is only achievable, successfully, by the meek, adaptive and flexi-minded half of us. Self-righteous hypocrites, on the other hand, won’t succeed, because they can’t change, radically, the way they know themselves to be today. Instead they must die, conservatively unchanged, within a year or two, because of the global cleansing process that, like an exorcism of, demonic, devils from a corporeal body they’ve occupied-possessed, is already, superhumanly, underway; as their doomsday half of mankind’s j-for-judgment, or a-for-assessment, day.

Some of them, meanwhile, as self-righteous censors, will want to burn this book and bash the bloke who took time out, with the help of friends, to author it; but, happily for him, thanks to the logic of his grand-parental God, without a lot of luck.

5) From Tonyblue.:

The Presence of the Mosaic implies the will of Unity=God=Starhumanity and not the will of Humanity=Man=Separation!

FUTURE SHADOWS OF THE PAST

"A most wondrous thing the Shadow is, a redeemer in all to succour;
    it can go where the light cannot abide, seemingly banished, it is not.
    For where the light is, the darkness flees, no longer present to endure;
    so to become illuminated is its destined journey and its troubled lot.

But without the light, no Shadow can be cast, its such a splendid key;
    the dimensions reduce in space from three to two and all in just the one.
    Betwixt the light and the darkness it is and part of both for all to see;
    the Shadow of the body, does it not merge all in its rule under the sun?

Whatsoever can cast a Shadow, must be a most wondrous thing to relay;
    as nature's very own offspring, the young ones grow towards their final goal.
    Enabled to bring peace to so many things appearing apart and so far away;
    the reconciliation for the suffering body with its spirit and its scattered soul."

http://cosmosdawn.com (Elders of Thuban Social Network)
    http://tonyb.freeyellow.com and http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/quantumrelativity

2012 and Earth Changes from kedarvideo on Vimeo.

Gaby Teroerde interviewed Siegfried Trebuch from Salzburg for the channel "2012 and beyond". Siegfried speaks about 2012, the coming changes of Mother Earth and his visions to make the best for yourself. Length: 39:23 min.

www.siegfriedtrebuch.com

www.gabyteroerde.com

www.bewusstseinsentwicklung.com

www.dimensionssprung.at

www.livestream.com/2012truth

I like this guy. He talks like me and is from my favourite place on this planet; Salzburg; Õsterreich (Austria NOT Australia).
    AND he got the 2012 scenario right.

Tonyblue
    Allisiam
    Allisiam

The Archetyped CosmoGenesis of the Human Metamorphosis  - Page 2 Empty The Maya of Eternal Time 2012 Drunvalo Melchizedek

Post  Allisiam Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:57 pm

He says something very important in this first video about the Maya saying we are Image Makers and that reality is made of images. To change reality is to change the images aka base structure or archetypes. Enjoy!! Find the rest of the series on Youtube.

The Archetyped CosmoGenesis of the Human Metamorphosis  - Page 2 161471 The Archetyped CosmoGenesis of the Human Metamorphosis  - Page 2 387782

Didymos
    Didymos

Post  Didymos Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:37 am

Didymos wrote:

Gaby Teroerde interviewed Siegfried Trebuch from Salzburg for the channel "2012 and beyond". Siegfried speaks about 2012, the coming changes of Mother Earth and his visions to make the best for yourself. Length: 39:23 min.

www.siegfriedtrebuch.com

www.gabyteroerde.com

www.bewusstseinsentwicklung.com

www.dimensionssprung.at

www.livestream.com/2012truth

I like this guy. He talks like me and is from my favourite place on this planet; Salzburg; Õsterreich (Austria NOT Australia).
    AND he got the 2012 scenario right.

Tonyblue

The Mayan Warpgate of 2012

In Lake'ch - I am another yourself!

Greetings from the extraterrestrial realm of the little serpent dear ones.
    Well this labeling of the 'extra-terrestrial' (ET) is only partially appropriate, as all is holographically and fractially connected in the oneness of the universe.
    I have obtained authorization from the LOVEDRAGON to elucidate the Mayan children in exile on this matter of the fractal cosmology and especially on the large scale geometrical structure of the universe.

What will happen in 2012, so many earthlings have and are asking themselves?
    The Mayan Tzolkin, the calendars and prophecies of many indigenous cultures throughout human history and times have predicted a great time of change, signified by this nexus point of the winter-summer solstice in 2012.

So I am allowed to illuminate your understandings on this matter and I shall convey the messages from your Mayan grandfather in terms of theoretical physics and its associated topological geometry.

The nexus point of 2012 signifies an alignment of cosmic proportions. Not only will the local solar system, centered by your star Rahsol, align in a straight line with the galactic center Hunab Ku and known by you as the Sagittarius A* radio-wave-emitter; but this galactic-starsytem alignment will also implement a linear propagation of serpentine sourcesink energy from the center of Gaia as planet earth to the projected edge of the universe.

The Mayan timelords, of whom there are nine; will be able to cause a 'Big Crunch' in time, so rapturing the 4-dimensional Minkowski spacetime matrix.

The 3-dimensional universe, as you understand it will turn inside out and the local Gaian universe, extending so 2 million kilometeres into space, will become a microcosmic fractal for the macrocosm and so begin to 'shine' in a new selfidentification and through its own self-rebirthing.
    The details of this engage the warping of spacetime and the simultaneous reduction of the third dimension into a second dimension; followed by a doubling of this 2nd dimension into a onesidedness and the destruction of the boundary, which hitherto had 'trapped' the 3rd dimensional space continuum in its twosidedness.

The Mayan timelords are not personas as you understand them, but are principalities intrinsic to the structure of the universe in 11 dimensions.
    Rootreducing 11 dimensions to 2 gives you a 2-dimensional complex plane of mathematics without any thickness and so enables the M-dimensional universe to negate the projection of 3-dimensional space as a mapping of information contained within a projected 3D-volume.
    Some of you understand this concept in the physics of Black Holes, the Entropy bounds of Hawking and Bekenstein and the holographic universe scenarios of Susskind , t'Hooft and Maldacena.

One important premise of those understandings will be the quantisation of a minimum area, say a Planck-String-Area containing the mapped information from a 3D-volume onto say the inner boundary of a Black Hole as a 2D-Surface Area.
    You shall find the importance of this a little later, should you be interested in this message.

M-theory is the Mother-theory and also a theory of Membranes, of a Matrix of Light, of Magic and Mystery and of supermembranes in 11 and of superstrings in 10 dimensions.

The terrestrial scientists understand M-theory as a multitudinous array of potential spacetimes and in which 3 spacial dimensions are blended with a temporal time dimension and then the remaining six dimensions of the superstring self-enfold in Calabi-Yau toroidal shapes and the seven dimensions of the supermembrane are rendered selfenfolding in Joycian manifolds.

This is a mathematical approach wich leads to a many world multiverse and this is not the Mayan cosmology.
    The Mayan methodology is greatly simplified in the nine timelords.

The Mayan universe transforms the 3rd dimension of the Gaian cosmologist into a map of information in a holistic fractalisation of the universe.

If you can imagine a spherical envelope around an inner sphere in 3 dimensions, then you can also rapture those spheres and allow them to collapse onto a flat sheet of paper in the projective geometry, say as known by you by map makers like Mercator and other cartographers.

The great conundrum of the Gaian physicist is the great boundary of the lightspeed invariance. As the speed of light is constant and finite at a calibrated 300,000 kilometeres per second; the vastness of the extraterrestrial 'outer space' seems to be forever out of reach for terrestrial exploration.

If it takes almost 9 years for light to reach Gaia from Sirius, the brightest star in the local sky, then even the outer realms of the local galaxy or its center, being separated by about 50,000 lightyears simply cannot be travelled by the earthbound observers.

But the Maya and many native cultues claim, that ETs have already visited and have left legacies about themselves; such as the Dogons of Mali and Western Africa and their Sirian amphibian 'ancestors', called the Nommo.

I have shared information about the Dogons elsewhere and shall here introduce the underpinning geometrical structure of the universe, which will enable the future earthbound scientists to explore the universe as some ETs are said to have done so already.

Beginning with the 2nd dimension, the 3rd dimension was born in projecting a point on the complex plane of the MATHIMATIA orthogonally AWAY from this 2nd dimension. This gave a 'thickness' to the complex plane and created a CAP of CURVATURE both into the Mathimatia as a hemispherical indentation and a CAP away from the Mathimatia as a hemispherical outdentation.

This process of creating the 3rd dimension as a CLOSED Superstring-Loop manifested the Quantum Big Bang of the Gaian cosmologist in the introduction of the CURVATURE of Spacetime and so the emergence of Gravity.
    Both Space and Time were born in that INSTANT of NOW, which was defined by the parameters and the scales of the two hemispherical caps as One superstring volumar defined in geodesical 'great circles'.

As this Quantum Big Bang was quantised in string units, the two Caps could remain INVARIANT as the indentation into the 2nd dimension and the outdentation into the 3rd dimension; but the 3rd dimension could NOW expand in quantised and discretised string units.

This then created the entropic- and thermodynamic expanding universe under the natural laws and the principles of relativity and quantum mechanics.

The large scale topology of the universe is so given in the fractal nestings of spherical subuniverses.
    The outer envelope resides in 11 dimensions, which are simply the complex plane of the Mathimatia under the curvature scenario of the enfoldment of the two hemispherical caps and rootextended by the 9 timelord dimensions or the 9 principalities upon whom the natural laws are based upon.

The nine principalities, if applied in unison lead to a tenth principle; which redefines the first principle which is called Identity and antiprincipled in Antiidentity; in so creating a New Identity from the Old Identity.

A smaller sphere contained in a larger sphere and embedded in 3 dimensions so defines a space outside the larger sphere and a space inside the larger sphere.
    The space inside the larger sphere is substructured in the space inside the smaller sphere and the space in between the outside of the smaller sphere, but within the larger sphere.

For an observer within the smaller sphere, there so exist two 'heavenly boundaries', namely the 'inner heaven', which is defined as 2 million kilometers relative to the Gaian center; and the 'outer heaven' , which is the 'edge of the universe' as the Hubble horizon.

The 'outer heaven' now becomes defined in the indented hemispherical cap at the 'edge of the universe' and the 'inner heaven' can be located as the projection of the planetary center onto the outdented hemispherical cap and so spanning the diameter of the universe.

Any observer outside of the 'inner heaven' would so be an extra-terrestrial and this ET could not enter the inner sphere of Gaia's domain.
    Corollarily, any Gaian observer could not enter the 'outer space', unless heshe could rapture the enclosing Gaian 'Noosphere-Bubble'.

The Mayan and Dragonian physics knows however how to render the outside-inside duality of a bounded discontinuity as a continuity in oneness.

Should the indented cap pulsate in harmony with the outdented cap, then the outdented Gaian cap will become a 11-dimensional supermembrane of indentation, which can then propagate through the inner Gaian spheroidal space and create an outdented cap at the opposing polar horizon.
    The outdented Gaian cap so becomes part of two spheres, the inner one and the outer one, but the Hubble cap is restricted to the outer sphere.

The Gaian cap oscillation creates an UMBILICAL WORMHOLE TUNNEL through the Gaian core and a string tunnel as a diameter for the Gaian Noosphere.
    Next the Hubble membrane-cap pulsates again to reattain its former indentation, which reverses the Gaian indentation to its former outdentation.
    But now the created indentation of the Noosphere remains to allow the membrane-cap to pulsate in harmony with it, instead of harmonising with the original Gaian outdentation.

The next pulsation so allows a new possibility.
    As the Hubble-membrane cap moves inwards, either the Gaian-membrane cap or the Noosphere indentation can move towards the Hubble-membrane cap in the conservation of energy and momenta.

But the Noosphere-membrane cap is already indented and so must rapture or stretch to harmonise with the Hubble-membrane cap, should the Gaian-membrane cap remain invariant.

For the stationary Gaian-membrane cap then, the Noosphere-membrane cap EXTENDS the UMBILICAL WORMHOLE TUNNEL or UWT to span the entire universe from the Gaian center to the Hubble horizon.

The next string- or supermembrane oscillation will superstretch the UWT in a Dragon Inflation past the Hubble horizon into the 'outside heaven', which is the Dragonian Father-Space of 12 dimensions as the rootextended 3rd dimension.

The 12-dimensional F-Space is speculated upon by the Gaian cosmologists as a two-time arrowed spacetime known as Vafa-F-Space.

This stretching of the Hubble-UWT is harmonised in a rapturing of the Gaian-membrane cap into F-Space in the opposite direction and as a similar Gaian-UWT.

The next supermembrane vibration reverses direction of the two UWTs, which can be defined in the Hubble-UWT utilising F-Space to meet the M-Space at an arbitrary location of the 11-dimensional boundary from the OUTSIDE.

The Gaian-UWT so conserves energy and momenta in meeting this same M-Space boundary from the INSIDE.
    The Gaian-UWT must so reenter the Noosphere and navigate directionally to conserve the movement of the Hubble-UWT.
    This creates a PROJECTION of the Outside Hubble-Boundary Intersection Area quantum onto the Inside Gaian-Boundary Intersection Area quantum, so connecting the Hubble-Universe to the Gaia-Universe by a WARPING TUNNEL.

The Noosphere cap is likewise PROJECTED as the Hubble cap in a Warping Tunnel and this creates a Dragonian Klein-Bottle with two Warping Tubes, connecting the OUTSIDE of the Hubble-Universe to the INSIDE of the Gaia-Universe.

This scenario now permits the OUTSIDE of the Hubble-Universe to CONNECT with the INSIDE of the Gaia-Universe.

As the OUTSIDE of the Hubble-Universe is 12-dimensional Father-Space, which is also a 3-dimensionally rootreduced INSIDE of the Gaia-Universe; the Klein-Bottle-Dragon so topologically constructed will render the information contained in the Gaian universe as a Onesided surface mapping in 11 dimensions as its own boundary condition, rootreduced to the 2nd dimensions of mathematical manifolds.

A 3-dimensional Gaian observer can now ascend the Hubble-UWT and enter the WARP-TUNNEL before travelling the inside of the Gaian universe and exiting at the Gaian cap to enter 12D-Father-Space.

The Gaian cap in this instance is a White Hole-Source and the Noosphere cap its corresponding Black Hole-Sink.
    Entering from the 12th dimension renders the Gaian cap as Black Hole and the Noosphere cap its White Hole companion.

The entire intermediate realm between the Outside of the Gaian Universe and the Inside of the Hubble Universe is however 'quarantined'. This intermediate realm is however MAPPED holographically onto both the INSIDE Surface of the Hubble-Universe and the OUTSIDE Surface of the Gaia-Universe.

Communication between ETs and the Gaian observers becomes subject to rapturing the Warping Tunnels, as the INSIDE of the Hubble-membrane remains 'out of bounds' in conjunction with the OUTSIDE of the Gaian Noosphere.

The definition for the extent of the Noosphere relates to the string parameters and is given in the inversion of the speed of light in a timeline defining the cosmogenesis.

The lightspeed inversion is given in 3.33 nanometers per second or so 105 millimeters per year.

So the year 2012 relates to certain timelines which encompass the manner of the 'quarantine' of the Gaian historical evolvement as the terrestrial nexus point for the Gaian hemispherical cap.

In particular, the two Warping Tunnels will enable a certain dynamics as 10-dimensional superstrings form a duality between high energy vibratory and low energy winding modalities as a 11-dimensional supermembrane.

This manouvering has already occurred and relates to a timeline of the winter-summer solstice of the year 2008.
    Since June 24th, 2008, Gaia has found itself in this 'quarantine', which represents a cocoon and as symbolised in many mythologies and archetypes throughout the Gaian histories and cultures.

The archetype engages two intertwined serpents, say one black and one white and as tentatively depicted on the Caduceus of the medical profession, the double helix of the genetic encoding and the Ouroborus of the Milky Way as a serpent in the process of swallowing its own tail.

In terms of the cosmology and in terms of theoretical physics, this archetypology relates to the 'unfolding' of the Gaian historical timeline in the form of its self-transformation and using the Warping Tunnels.

Because the Gaian cap is part of an intersection between the encompassing Hubble-Universe and the Gaian-Subuniverse as a microcosm or fractal of the macrocosm; the manipulation of the Warping Tunnels, will result in cosmic consequences for the hithereto 'cocooned' ET-universe.

When Gaia rebirthes herself in a cosmic twinship, then the Umbilical Cords of the UWT's will be CUT and those cuts will represent the WARPGATES to 'free' the quarantined ETs and the cocooned Gaians to begin communications in the 3-dimensional realms in and from between the rootreduced F-Space between the Hubble-Bubble and the Gaia-Bubble.

The Gaian Universe so is the BABY-Universe of the Mother-Universe in M-Space with two umbilical cords represented by the Warping Tunnels.
    The rebirth of the Planet Gaia as the StarPlanet Serpentina so will imply a 'turning inside-out' of the 4-dimensional Minkowski spacetime which metrically defines the inside of the Hubble-Bubble.

There shall be two STARGATES in the Hubble-Bubble and their projection onto the Gaia-Bubble.
    Opening a Stargate, will allow a UWT traveller to use the manifold mappings of the Warping Tunnels to move through this stargate into the OUTER Gaian Universe and vice versa, allow an ET UWT traveller from the OUTER Gaian Universe to enter the Gaia-Bubble of the Noosphere.

To open a Stargate, particular resonance conditions with respect to the supermembrane parameters must be met.
    This is a consequence of the quantisation of all physical variables used in any spacetime cosmology and I have indicated such in other messages.

The Mapping coordinates of the Outer Universe projections, will then become calibrated holographically and under utilisation of the Dragonian Inflaton physics and the 'Big Crunch of Time' into the embedment of the rootreduced 13th dimension to the Dragon-Space of 4 space dimensions will allow intragalactic and intergalactic communication from that redefined timeline forthwith.

I Am Who I Am - An Elder!
    Didymos
    Didymos

The Archetyped CosmoGenesis of the Human Metamorphosis  - Page 2 Empty The Galactic Synchronisation and the Age of Aquarius

Post  Didymos Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:56 am

The Galactic Synchronisation and the Age of Aquarius

The Galactic Alignment of the Ourobos with the Warpzone of the Gaian Metamorphosis by the Cosmic Logos of the Serpent-Tamer Ophiuchus from September 17th, 1974 to December 17th, 2013

The Mayan master timeline spans five great cycles of longcounts; each longcount being comprised of 13 baktuns, each baktun encompassing 144,000 kin or days, and as 20 katuns of 7,200 kin each.
    It is the 65th and final baktun, which defines the 'birth of the starhuman' archetype to replace the older 'human' archetype initiated 5x13x144,000 kin or 9,360,000 days before the nexus date of December 21st, 2012.

As the sun's angular diameter is about 0.53 degrees, the Maya calculated the ending of their longcount in the last cycle of the winter-summer solstices as a function of the Mayan Precessional 'Great Platonic Year' of 25,626.81 kin (or civil Gregorian days).

A precessional degree then becomes 9,360,000/360=26,000=71.1856.x365.2425 days and so in the Mayan kin count, 71.1856 civil years specify a 1-degree precession and the galactic synchronisation at the winter solstice will be 71.1856x0.53=37.728 civil years or 13,780 'Mean Solar Days' for the solar transit across the galactic centre.

The Maya obtained the longcount from the 'hermetic' tradition (of the Plumed Serpent Melchizedek) of Kukulkan (or Quetzalcoatl in the Aztec parallel) and this 'prophecy' relates directly to a scripturally encoded 'day count' of 12,000+1,600=13,600 days in a 'furlong' count of measuring the 'inside' and the 'outside' of the 'great city' {John.2.21;Revelation.11.1-2;14.20;21.16} as the 'Temple of God'.

These 13,600 days from December 21st, 2012 will specify September 12th, 1975 as the beginning of the 37.728 civil year period of 13,780 days, so adding 180 days as the angular halving of 360 degrees of a circle in 180 days and as say the period between the two equinoxes in March and September or as the 180 Degrees between the two solstices of June and December, each 6 months apart in the assignment of the seasons.

As the December 21st, 2012 date indicates the December Solstice; an additional 'Ancient Year' of 360 Days is added to this Solstice to define the Mayan Full Moon in Gemini for December 17th, 2013 and following a calibrated Mayan AHAU date on December 16th, 2013.

Day*1300=Maya#5/260/65AHAU=18AHAU*=December 16th, 2013= End of Mayan Tzolkin Correlation

Day*1301=Maya#6/1/1/66IMIX=19IMIX*=December 17th, 2013= 5th Full Moon in Gemini(+)

Similarly a 360 Kin 360-Degree Year is added (in subtraction from a 0-Date defining the Start of Warpzone and as encoded as the 'Abomination of Desolation' in Matthew and Daniel) to the DayCount of September 12th, 1975 to specify the e Ouroboros or the Galactic Serpent of the Mazzaroth of Job as the two parts of the Leviathan and the Behemoth.

The HEAD or ALPHA of the Galactic Dragon is the SolarArrowed Unicorn of the SeaGoatian Dragonhorns as the Behemothian DNA-Strand of the FireEarth and the TAIL or OMEGA of the Galactic Dragon is the Hermetic FisherEagle of the Lunar Twins as the Leviathan DNA-Strand of the AirWater.
    Together they represent the 'Intertwined Serpent-Rod' of Moses of the Zodiac of Abraham; also known as the Caduceus of Thoth, the Egyptian Ibis God of Wisdom.

The Galactic Alignment so spans 13,600+15+720=14,335 Days, which must encompass the 13,780 Days for the solar transit as defined by the angular scale of the solar disc.
    13,600+720=13,600+5x144=13,600+180+540=13,780+2x270 and where the 270 Days are representative for the three quarters of the added Outer two 'Ancient Years' with the one quarter being the two Inner parts as the sum of the 180 days from the precession calibration (180/540=1/3=90/270 for 90+270=360).

Day#-3873=Wednesday, May 2nd, 14AD/Monday, May 2nd, 1994= MidPoint of 13,615 Days and Midpoint of 14,335 Days from (#½(-10,680+(0)+2935 and 6808+6808 inclusive)).
    Day#-3872=Thursday, May 3rd, 14AD/Tuesday, May 3rd, 1994
    Day#-3790=Monday, July 23rd, 14AD/Saturday, July 23rd, 1994=
    MidPoint of 13,780 Days from LionNode#1 from (82+1+82=165=13,780-13,615).
    Day#-3789=Tuesday, July 24th, 14AD/Sunday, July 24th, 1994

This Date then is offset by the 1260 Days of the 'Witnessing' as the 'Times and Time and Half a Time' for a 'Time'=360 Days and 360(3½)=1260 and the 15 days of the 'Hour' as 1275 Days; (Daniel.12.7;Revelation.11)

Day#2515=Monday, January 19th, 1998=Halfway Nexus +1260 Days+15 Days as the 'Witness period' of the Prophecy in archetypology.
    Day#-2514=Tuesday, January 20th, 1998=Begin of Age of Aquarius (Sun ingresses Aquarius from Capricorn, 6.46 hours GMT)= Halfway Nexus + 1260 Days 15 Days as the 'Witness period' of the Prophecy in archetypology.

The 'Beginning of the 'Age of Aquarius' is so scripturally determined within the last of the 20 katuns of 7,200 days or 19.713 civil years beginning on this April 5th, 1993 (20 civil years as 20x365+5=7,200+360 days and ending on December 21st, 2012 as a 37.728 Civil Year Period and extended in the encodings in the Degree Calendar Round of the Ancient Year of the 360 Degree Time on December 16, 2013 for the 'Aquarian Transit' from 1998 to 2012 and as the galactic synchronisation of the galactic center 'Hunab Ku' with the Sun 'RahSol'.

Overall however, in the Mayan longcount September18th,1618 began this last baktun of 144,000 days. This is 25 years and 108 days or 9,239 kin before the birth of Isaac Newton on January 4th, 1643 as the onset of the 'Age of Reasoning' and science-based Enlightenment in the scientific methodology and a 'Renaissance of Rationality', say as instigated by Galileo Galilei (February15th,1564-January 8th,1642).

It would be this 'last' baktun or a 395-year period from 1618 to 2013, which would refine and finetune the human reasoning mind to gather enough data to 'finally' allow a full remembrance of its UnTimed collective reality in nospacetime and where 391 years from 1618 define the Year of the beginning manifestation for the 'Trial of Humanity' in 1618+391=2009.

The human group-mind would allow the 'Image of Separation' to 'shatter' in a self-destruction of the scripturally encoded 'Sea of Glass' {Revelation.4.3-7;13.1-18;18.14-21;21.1}.

The 'Sea of Glass' is the MIRROR of Creation and the 'Spirit of God', alphanumerically encoded as MIRROR=SPACETIME=SPIRIT=91 and so defines the 'Beast' of the Apocalypse as the False Image of the Self - any self. The 'Devils' and the 'Beasts' and the 'False Prophet' and the 'Whore of Babylon', all are so 'False Images' projected from this 'Mirror' and will be destroyed by the reconfiguration of the cosmic spacetime matrix in the manifestation of this 'Spirit of God' under dispensation of the World Logos.

Revelation.4.3-7:
    3And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
    4And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
    5And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.
    6And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.
    7And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

Revelation.13.1-18:
    1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
    2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
    3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
    4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
    5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
    6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
    7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
    8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
    9If any man have an ear, let him hear.
    10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
    11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
    12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him. and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
    14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
    16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
    17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelation.18.14-21:
    14And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are depareted from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.
    15The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,
    16And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!
    17For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,
    18And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
    19And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
    20Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.
    21And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, andshall be found no more at all.

Revelation.21.1:
    1And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

But and in a self-fulfilment of 'all prophecy' given in the Mayan superlong count of 13x5=65 baktuns, beginning in the nexus point of the previous initialisation of the then 'new human' template (this is anthropologically known as the time of the Neanderthal-Cro Magnon transition of Homo Sapiens or 'Wise Man') in 23,615 BC.

But this day count of the 65th baktun carries many other archetypical associations; such as the 'Sealing of 144,000=12x12,000' of the 200 million of YOU, which will allow yourselves to remember your own scriptwritings.

This 'sealing in the forehead' so relates to your selfimage processing through the 'mirrors' in above description.

The 144,000 individuations so will themselves become 'mirrors' for the individuations, which shall not allow to become so 'sealed' at this initial stage of the metamorphosis of humanity into its next grander self-expression.

The 'unsealed ones' so, in the absence of the 'seal of a particular mental resonance eigenfrequency of the physical source energy aka the True God as the real image of all of YOU'; will continue to manifest a prerequisite maximum polarisation between the 'old images of the darkness' and the 'new images of the light' in the carrier function of the individuated divinities.
    The so called 'dark ones' so are the 'true warriors' for the 'light ones', as only a maximum separation between the two 'image-carriers' suffices to end all of the encoded scriptural prophecies in a 100% manifestation of the true physical godhood, which is the Life of Everything.

The 'beast' and the 'false prophet from the earth' {Revelation.13.11} will be seen to enable the overall masterplan to climax in a grand culmination and in the transformation of an 'old human groupmind consciousness' into a 'new starhuman groupmind consciousness'.
    Iow, the skepticism in regards to this information and the rejection of its 'selfrelative truthfulness' through the polarisation will enable the planetary groupmind consciousness to apply a particular duality to that groupmind, which will transform the nature and physical reality of the planet earth itself.
    This transformation is necessity to allow intragalactic and extragalactic communications between the ubiquitously dispersed cosmic intelligence to first manifest in archetype and then to proceed in physical reality.
    This cosmic intelligence is both within and without the 'Kingdom of the Data Processors', namely all of YOU.
    Part of the universally required planetary transformation is the metamorphosis of all lifeforms, including mineralized and crystalline biophysical psychosomas; to render the old 'alienness' a new 'alieness', albeit quantum entangled by a then encompassing unity of planetary superconsciousness.

The 'new planet earth' so will become a data transmitter for a 'reconfigured' universe and so enable the 'alien' extraterrestrial universe to 'come home'.
    This 'homecoming' of the aliens requires a planetary mirror-function to empower the utility of the holofractal nature of the 11-dimensional universe to manifest itself.

The 'old planet earth' was deemed necessity by all extraterrestrial cosmic intelligence hitherto 'collected and unified'; to first activate as a context-serving data collector in the principality of absorption.
    In other words, the real nature and purpose of the earth was to act as a Planetary Black Hole for the benefit of the extraterrestrial cosmos. This shall become apparent in the 'science part' of this disclosure.

Your witness is the author of scripture, especially prophetic scripture, as You all know in the discarnate state of being yourselves. If the totality of God resides within all of You; should not this totality then be able to 'bring forth' the real and true author of the 'Book of Revelation' and of the 'Book of Daniel' and of 'Genesis' and of the 'Quoran' and so on?
    And should this 'bringing forth' then not circumvent the many quarrelings of so called experts about who wrote what and when and how was what edited et ceteras et ceteras?

It is prerequisite, that all of this 'prophecy' is 'fulfilled' before the 'new earth' can manifest.
    All prophecy and most of scripture is not historical but archetypical as a manifesting architecture or blueprint.
    Most of You have decided not to allow yourselves to be mentally 'guided' by those archetypical encodings, exemplified by the 'bible'.

So Be It!

The Great Mayan Precession of 65 baktuns or 9,360,000 Kin or days spans the time period from February 28th, 23,515 BC to December 16th, 2013 and as matched to the apocalyptic encodings in prophetic scriptures.

As 9,360,001 Days are 1,337,143 Weeks; Day0+9,360,001=Day#2936=Saturday, December 22nd, 2012 for Day#0=Creation-Day#8=Saturday, February 28th, 23,615BC-G=Human Path in Image-Mirror and with a Midpoint date for the Aquarius-Leo Axis of Opposition (see detailed cycle count in appendix).

Day#0=Day#-9,357,065=Saturday, February 28th, 23,615 BC
    Day#4,680,000=Day#-4,677,065=Tuesday, July 26th, 10,802BC-G
    =Halfway-Point (for Giza Pyramid/Sphinx - Angkor Temple Projections)
    Day#4,680,001=Day#-4,677,064=Wednesday, July 27th, 10,802 BC-G
    Day#9,360,001=Day#2936=Saturday, December 22nd, 2012

The Inside Measurement+Outside Measurement+Calendar Correlation=12,000+1,600+15=13,615=5 Lion Nodes of Daniel+Gestation=5(2300+370)+265=13,350+265=13,615 as the DayKinCount for the Galactic Alignment.
    This period of time becomes bounded in two 360 daycounts, one as a negative 'minus time' and the other as a positive 'plus time' each of the encrypted 'Ancient Year' of 360 Days as the 360 Degrees of a Circle.
    The total daycount then includes a 0 Day as the beginning of the Warpzone in an exact count of weeks, irrespective of calendars used.
    (-360)+(-10,680)+2670+265+360=13,615+720=14,335 Days in summary and 14,336=2048x7 Days inclusive the 'Day of the Mirror' or and as precisely 2048 Weeks in the Geometric Doubling of 211=2048 in the 12 elements 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11.
    The Unification for this process, so becomes the Center of the Circle as a 13th Element or Bridge and begins at Day#-11,040 as 0-10,680-360 and ends at Day#3295, as 0+2670+265+360 on December 16th, 2013.
    The Midpoint for this period so is ½(#-11,041+#3295)=#-3873.

Day#-11041=Wednesday, September 16th, 7BC/Monday, September 16th, 1974=Enddate of the Mayan Precessional Prehistory regarding Gaian Metamorphosis 2048 weeks or 14,336 days following.
    Day#-11040=Thursday, September 17th, 7BC/Tuesday, September 17th, 1974= Minus 360th Degree for the Galactic Alignment Correlation from Principality-Loop#1
    Day#-11039=Friday, September 18th, 7BC/Wednesday, September 18th, 1974=Minus 360th Degree for the Galactic Alignment Correlation
    Setting the September Equinox 7BC as the Birthday Symbol for John the Baptizer; his Cousin, Jesus of Nazareth will be born 6 months later near the March Spring Equinox 6BC and as encoded in Isaiah's New Moons and in Luke. These are the 180 Days of the Galactic Alignment Calibration, as the angular separation of the Spring- and Autumn/Fall Equinoxes.
    Day#-10857=Friday, March 19th,6BC/Wednesday, March 19th, 1975=NewMoon March 6BC (9pm-GMT)=Saturn-Moon-Conjunction in Pisces
    Day#-10856=Saturday, March 20th, 6BC/Thursday, March 20th, 1975=Sun-Jupiter-Saturn-Moon-Conjunctions in Pisces herald birth of a Jewish King=Sabbath#1
    Day#-10855=Sunday, March 21st, 6BC/Friday, March 21st, 1975=Birthday#1 of archetyped Messiah
    Day#-10854=Monday, March 22nd, 6BC/Saturday, March 22nd, 1975=Birthday#2 of archetyped Messiah
    Day#-10853=Tuesday, March 23rd, 6BC/Sunday, March 23rd, 1975=Spring-Equinox 6BC (10am-GMT)=Sun into Aries
    Day#-10852=Wednesday, March 24th, 6BC/Monday, March 24th, 1975=Birthday#4 of archetyped Messiah
    Day#-10851=Thursday, March 25th, 6BC/Tuesday, March 5th, 1975=Birthday#5 of archetyped Messiah
    Day#-10850=Friday, March 26th, 6BC/Wednesday, March 26th, 1975=Birthday#6 of archetyped Messiah
    Day#-10849=Saturday, March 27th, 6BC/Thursday, March 27th, 1975=Sabbath#2 {Isaiah.66.23}
    Day#-10848=Sunday, March 28th, 6BC/Friday, March 28th, 1975=BIRTHDAY of the ANTIBEAST in Archetypology
    Day#-10842=Saturday, April 3rd, 6BC/Thursday, April 3rd, 1975
    Day#-10841=Sunday, April 4th, 6BC/Friday, April 4th, 1975=FullMoon April, 6BC (5am-GMT)
    Day#-10829=Friday, April 16th, 6BC/Wednesday, April 16th, 1975=Saturn(Protector of Jews) eclipses Moon in Aries (Sign of the Jews)
    Day#-10828=Saturday, April 17th, 6BC/Thursday, April 17th, 1975=Jupiter (Planet of Kings) rises East as 'Morning Star' in Aries to confirm Messianic Birth {Isaiah.14.12-14,66.23;Ezekiel.28.14-19;Revelation.2.28;22.16}
    Day#-10827=Sunday, April 18th, 6BC/Friday,April 18th, 1975=NewMoon April, 6BC (Noon-GMT)=Sun-Saturn-Jupiter-Moon-Conjunctions in Aries

Day#-10680=Sunday, September 12th, 6BC/Friday, September 12th, 1975=End Principality-Loop#0=Lion-Node#1=370+2300
    Day#-10679=Monday, September 13th, 6BC/Saturday, September 13th, 1975=Daniel-Node#1=Begin-Principality-Loop#1=2300+370=Conception of the Beast=GestationDay#0 =Offset of the Node to Daniel-Mirror in 15 'Missing' Days from Gregorian Calendar Correlation from Thursday, October 5th Julian to Friday, October 15th, Gregorian 1572; the ten inclusive days becoming 15 days as Thursday, October 4th - Thursday, October 11th - Thursday, October 18th, 1582 on the Julian reckoning with Friday, October 19th, 1582 becoming Friday, October 15th, 1582 Gregorian.
    The 15 Days are the 'Hour of the Beast' because 360 Days/24 Hours=15 Days/1 Hour as per (Revelation.17.12 and Ezekiel).
    Day#-10665=Monday, September 27th, 6BC/Saturday, September 27th, 1975=Daniel-Mirror#5=Apocalyptic Node
    Day#- 10664=Tuesday, September 28th, 6BC/Sunday, September 28th, 1975=First Day of 12,000 Days from Daniel-Mirror#5=Apocalyptic Node

Day#-10616=Monday, November15th, 6BC/Saturday, November 15th, 1975=7 Weeks from Apocalyptic Node
    Day#-10609=Monday, November 22nd, 6BC/Saturday, November 22nd, 1975=8 Weeks from Apocalyptic Node=Day of Ophiuchus, the Serpent Tamer as Scorpio-Sagittarius Transit for the Scorpio-Eagle/Phönix Transformation as Image of Rainbow Covenant
    Day#-10414=Sunday, June 4th 5BC/Friday, June 4th, 1976=Birth of the Beast after 265 Days of Gestation from Lion-Node#1
    Day#-10413=Monday, June 5th 5BC/Saturday, June 5th, 1976=Vision of the DarkBody mirrored in the Vision of the LightBody on CD#3265 from CD#-265 in 3530 Days

Day#-8010=Wednesday, January 3rd, 3AD/Monday, January 3rd, 1983=End-Principality-Loop#1=Lion-Node#2=2300+370
    Day#-8009=Thursday, January 4th, 3AD/Tuesday, January 4th, 1983=Daniel-Node#2=Begin-Principality-Loop#2
    Day#-7207=Saturday, March 21st, 5AD/Thursday, March 21st, 1985=PassOver Week 5AD and 1985 as Image of 30-31-32AD-2010/2011/2012 in March 24th, 6BC and March 24th, 1995 as the Midweek nexus.
    Day#-7204=Tuesday, March 24th, 5AD/Sunday, March 24th, 1985=Image of PassOver Week
    Day#-7195=Saturday, March 28th, 5AD/Thursday, March 28th, 1985
    Day#-7191=Wednesday, April 1st, 5AD/Monday, April 1st, 1985=Image of the Resurrection
    Day#-7146=Saturday, May 16th, 5AD/Thursday, May 16th, 1985=7&8 Weeks from the Logos Mirror of the PalmSunday-Crucifixion-Resurrection Week=Establishment of the Template for the Apocalyptic Daycount=Vision of the LightBody imaged in the Vison of the DarkBody in the Mirror of the Lamb
    Day#-5340=Saturday, April 26th, 10AD/Thursday, April 26th 1990=End-Principality-Loop#2=Lion-Node#3 =370+2300
    Day#-5339=Sunday, April 27th, 10AD/Friday, April 27th, 1990=Begin-Principality-Loop#3=2300+370

Day#-3873=Wednesday, May 2nd, 14AD/Monday, May 2nd, 1994= MidPoint of 13,615 Days and Midpoint of 14,335 Days
    Day#-2670=Tuesday, August 17th, 17AD/Sunday, August 17th, 1997=End-Principality-Loop#3=Lion-Node#4=2300+370
    Day#-2669=Wednesday, August 18th, 17AD/Monday, August 18th, 1997=Daniel-Node#4=Begin-Principality-Loop#4=370+2300
    Day#-2514=Tuesday, January 20th, 1998=Begin of Age of Aquarius (Sun ingresses Aquarius from Capricorn, 6.46 hours GMT)= Halfway Nexus + 1260 Days + 15 Days as the 'Witness period' of the Prophecy in archetypology.
    Day#-1=Thursday, December 7th, 24AD/Tuesday, December 7th, 2004=End Principality-Loop#4=370+2300=2670=1335+1335
    Day#0=Friday, December 8th, 24AD/Wednesday, December 8th, 2004=Startday of WarpTimeLoop=End Principality-Loop#4=Lion-Node#5=AlphaOmega-MirrorDay=Daniel's 1st Day of the Abomination of Desolation {Matthew.24.15}

Day#1=Saturday,December 9th, 24AD/Thursday, December 9th, 2004=Begin Principality-Loop#5=2300+370

Day#1=2nd Day of the Daily Sacrifice and of Jacob's Tribulation

Day#1335=Wednesday, August 4th, 28AD/Monday, August 4th, 2008=Midpoint of the WarpTimeLoop=End of the 12,000 Days for the Inside City of the New Jerusalem
    Day#1336=Thursday, August 5th, 28 AD/Tuesday, August 5th, 2008=Beginning of the 1st of 1600 Days for the Outside City of the Winepress ending with the Rebirth of Old Gaia as New Serpentina
    Day2670=Monday, March 31st, 32AD/Saturday, March 31st, 2012=Noah's Rainbow Covenant {Genesis.8.14}[601.2.27]=END of WARPZONE of 2670 Days
    Day2671=Tuesday, April 1st, 32AD/Sunday, April 1st, 2012= First GAIAN GESTATION DAY=Opening of the Cocoon=Conception of the Human Starchild Template for the Starhumanity

Day#2935=Sunday, December 21st, 32AD/Friday, December 21st, 2012=Birth of Human Starchild as 265th Gaian Gestation Day=BeastDay#265=End of Wrath of God {Revelation.14.20;19}
    Day2936=Monday, December 22nd, 32AD/Saturday, December 22nd, 2012AD= First Degree of the Cosmic Recalibration on ANY arbitrary Calendar

Day#3115=Friday, June 19th, 33AD/Wednesday, June 19th, 2013 as the 180th Degree of the Halfway of the New Data Circle
    Day#3160=Monday,August 3rd, 33AD/Saturday, August 3rd, 2013=End of Human Prophecy=490 Days from Timewarp April 1st, 2012=225th Degree of the New Data Circle
    Day#3161=Tuesday, August 4th, 33AD/Sunday, August 4th, 2013=226th Degree of the New Data Circle

Day#3295=Wednesday, December 16th, 33AD /Monday, December 16th, 2013= 360 Kin = 360th Degree of the New Data Circle and following the Birth of the 0th Degree of the Mayan Nexus date and as the End of the Weaning.

This metamorphosis of the cosmic matrix in space and in time so is calibrated to the above Timeline of the World Logos and is shared and disseminated by and through the release of information from the Thuban data stream.

The master timeline now allows for 200 million 'ET-Gods in Disguised humanoid form' to partially remember themselves in a 'war' between their egocentric mindful personalities and their 'divine individuations'.

Finis Hominis Incere Hominidae Draconis Astrum!!!
    "Humanity has ended, enter the Starhumanity of Dragons!"

The transformation of a type of cosmic civilisation like that of the 'old humanity' residing on planet earth into a evolved cosmic civilisation, say a 'new humanity' inhabiting a terraformed planet earth requires a period of transitional evolutionary adaptation.

This can be compared to the metamorphosis of the butterfly genus/family; order lepidoptera; class insecta; phylum arthropoda; kingdom animalia from the four stages of embryo-larvae-pupa-imago from the caterpillar-larvae stage into the butterfly-imago stage via the transit stage of the pupa-chrysalis ergo the cocoonisation of the caterpillar insectoid.

In the form of the genus homo, the subspecies homo sapiens sapiens can be modelled to have entered the embryonic stage with the advent of Cro Magnon Man so 26,000 (civil) years ago.
    Using 400 year intervals of 146,097 days under utility of a a certain calendrical counting of time ; the embryonic conception can be 'dated' to an extrapolated calendrical date of Saturday, February 21st, 23,615BC-G and precisely 9,360,008 days (and a precessional daycount as 25,626.83149 Gregorian years) from Friday, December 21st, 2012AD in a weekcount of 1,337,144.

The Julian daycount began on January 1st 4713 BC-Julian and the Gregorian daycount of 365.2425 days per year commenced on October 5th, 1582, replacing the Julian year of 365.25 days.
    A Mean Tropical Year has 365.24219 days and where a mean solar day has precisely 24x3600=86,400 SI seconds. The Tropical Year is referential to the seasons (equinoxes and solstices) and differs from the star-referential Sidereal Year in the day addendum 1/26000 or 1.0000385 of so 1225 seconds (20.41 minutes) per year and which accumulate to about 368.5 mean days (and so about a year) per precessional cycle.
    Due to orbital- and rotational changes and precession a year is decreasing at the present astronomical configuration by about 5 milliseconds/year or 130 seconds or so 2 minutes in a 26,000 precessional cycle.

The Gregorian year of 365.2425 days differs from the tropical year of 365.24219 days and so the Gregorian calendar will accumulate an error of about 0.00031x26,000~8.1 days per precessional cycle.
    To account for this, a 'creation-initialisation week of 8 days' is added to the 64 cycles in 9792+8=9,800=7x1,400=7x7x200=8x52x72=2(22x52x72)=2x702 in the 13x5x144,000=9,360,000 (Mayan) day-kin count, which so begins on the superposed and extrapolated Gregorian Day (G) Day#-7=Saturday, February 21st, 23,615BC-G and becomes mirrored in the 7th day Day#7=Saturday, March 7th, 23,615BC-G for the Conception of the human Embryo to be born from its Chrysalis 64 cycles later.

The first cycle is initiated on Day#9,792=Friday, December 21st, 23,589BC-G and the last and 64th cycle is initiated on Day#9,213,903=Friday, December 21st, 1612AD-Gregorian and ends precisely 146,097 days or 400 Gregorian years later on Friday, December 21st, 2012AD to commence a now precessional count in the birth of the Imago of the ancient human Embryo established by the beginning of the first cycle.

Cycle0=#-136,305=Friday, December 21st, 23,989BC-G
    Day#-7=Creation-Day#1=Saturday, February21st, 23,615BC-G=Human Embryo in Image
    Day#-6=Creation-Day#2=Sunday, February 22nd, 23,615BC-G
    Day#-5=Creation-Day#3=Monday, February 23rd, 23,615BC-G=Human Larvae in Image
    Day#-4=Creation-Day#4=Tuesday, February 24th, 23,615BC-G
    Day#-3=Creation-Day#5=Wednesday, February 25th, 23,615BC-G=Human Pupa in Image
    Day#-2=Creation-Day#6=Thursday, February 26th, 23,615BC-G
    Day#-1=Creation-Day#7=Friday, February 27th, 23,615BC-G=Human Imago in Image
    Day#0=Creation-Day#8=Saturday, February 28th, 23,615BC-G=Human Path in Image-Mirror
    Day#1=Sunday, March 1st, 23,615BC-G=Human Conception in Imagonation
    Day#2=Monday, March 2nd, 23,615BC-G
    Day#3=Tuesday, March 3rd, 23,615BC-G=Human Conception in Pupasation
    Day#4=Wednesday, March 4th, 23,615BC-G
    Day#5=Thursday, March 5th, 23,615BC-G=Human Conception in Larvaeation
    Day#6=Friday, March 6th, 23,615BC-G
    Day#7=Saturday, March 7th, 23,615BC-G=Human Conception in Embryonisation
    Day#296=Monday, December 21st, 23,615BC-G
    Day#661=Tuesday, December 21st, 23,614BC-G
    Day#1,026=Wednesday, December 21st, 23,613BC
    Day#1,392=Friday, December 21st, 23,612B-GLeap
    Day#2,853=Wednesday, December 21st, 23,608BC-GLeap
    Day#4,314=Monday, December 21st, 23,604BC-GLeap
    Day#5,775=Saturday, December 21st, 23,600BC-GLeap
    Day#6,505=Monday, December 21st, 23,598BC-G
    Day#6,870=Tuesday, December 21st, 23,597BC-G
    Day#7,236=Thursday, December 21st, 23,596BC-GLeap
    Day#8,331=Sunday, December 21st, 23,593BC-G
    Day#8,697=Tuesday, December 21st, 23,592BC-GLeap

Day#9,062=Wednesday, December 21st, 23,591BC-G
    Day#9,427=Thursday, December 21st, 23,590BC-G

Cycle1=#9,792=Friday, December 21st, 23,589BC-G=Human Embryo Initialized from Conception
    Cycle2=#155,889=Friday, December 21st, 23,189BC-G
    Cycle3=#301,986=Friday, December 21st, 22,789BC-G
    Cycle4=#448,083=Friday, December 21st, 22,389BC-G
    Cycle5=#594,180=Friday, December 21st, 21,989BC-G
    Cycle6=#740,277=Friday, December 21st, 21,589BC-G
    Cycle7=#886,374=Friday, December 21st, 21,189BC-G
    Cycle8=#1,032,471=Friday, December 21st, 20,789BC-G
    Cycle9=#1,178,568=Friday, December 21st, 20,389BC-G
    Cycle10=#1,324,665=Friday, December 21st, 19,989BC-G
    Cycle11=#1,470,762=Friday, December 21st, 19,589BC-G
    Cycle12=#1,616,859=Friday, December 21st, 19,189BC-G
    Cycle13=#1,762,956=Friday, December 21st, 18,789BC-G
    Cycle14=#1,909,053=Friday, December 21st, 18,389BC-G
    Cycle15=#2,055,150=Friday, December 21st, 17,989BC-G
    Cycle16=#2,201,247=Friday, December 21st, 17,589BC-G
    Cycle17=#2,347,344=Friday, December 21st, 17,189BC-G=Human Embryo to Larvae
    Cycle18=#2,493,441=Friday, December 21st, 16,789BC-G
    Cycle19=#2,639,538=Friday, December 21st, 16,389BC-G
    Cycle20=#2,785,635=Friday, December 21st, 15,989BC-G
    Cycle21=#2,931,732=Friday, December 21st, 15,589BC-G
    Cycle22=#3,077,829=Friday, December 21st, 15,189BC-G
    Cycle23=#3,223,926=Friday, December 21st, 14,789BC-G
    Cycle24=#3,370,023=Friday, December 21st, 14,389BC-G
    Cycle25=#3,516,120=Friday, December 21st, 13,989BC-G
    Cycle26=#3,662,217=Friday, December 21st, 13,589BC-G
    Cycle27=#3,808,314=Friday, December 21st, 13,189BC-G
    Cycle28=#3,954,411=Friday, December 21st, 12,789BC-G
    Cycle29=#4,100,508=Friday, December 21st, 12,389BC-G
    Cycle30=#4,246,605=Friday, December 21st, 11,989BC-G
    Cycle31=#4,392,702=Friday, December 21st, 11,589BC-G
    Cycle32=#4,538,799=Friday, December 21st, 11,189BC-G

Day#4,680,000=Day#-4,677,065=Tuesday, July 26th, 10,802BC-G
    =Halfway-Point (for Giza Pyramid/Sphinx - Angkor Temple Projections)
    Day#4,680,001=Day#-4,677,064=Wednesday, July 27th, 10,802 BC-G

Cycle33=#4,684,896=Friday, December 21st, 10,789BC-G=Human Larvae to Pupasation
    Cycle34=#4,830,993=Friday, December 21st, 10,389BC-G
    Cycle35=#4,977,090=Friday, December 21st, 9,989BC-G
    Cycle36=#5,123,187=Friday, December 21st, 9,589BC-G
    Cycle37=#5,269,284=Friday, December 21st, 9,189BC-G
    Cycle38=#5,415,381=Friday, December 21st, 8,789BC-G
    Cycle39=#5,561,478=Friday, December 21st, 8,389BC-G
    Cycle40=#5,707,575=Friday, December 21st, 7,989BC-G
    Cycle41=#5,853,672=Friday, December 21st, 7,589BC-G
    Cycle42=#5,999,769=Friday, December 21st, 7,189BC-G
    Cycle43=#6,145,866=Friday, December 21st, 6,789BC-G
    Cycle44=#6,291,963=Friday, December 21st, 6,389BC-G
    Cycle45=#6,438,060=Friday, December 21st, 5989BC-G
    Cycle46=#6,584,157=Friday, December 21st, 5589BC-G
    Cycle47=#6,730,254=JD#-173,463=Friday, January 31st, 5188BC-Julian
    Cycle48=#6,876,351=JD#-27,366=Friday, January 28th, 4788BC-Julian
    Cycle49=#7,022,448=JD#118,731=Friday, January 25th, 4388BC-Julian=Human Puppy to Imago
    Cycle50=#7,168,545=JD#264,828=Friday, January 22nd, 3988BC-Julian
    Cycle51=#7,314,642=JD#410,925=Friday, January 19th, 3588BC-Julian
    Cycle52=#7,460,739=JD#557,022=Friday, January 16th, 3188BC-Julian
    Cycle53=#7,606,836=JD#703,119=Friday, January 13th, 2788BC-Julian
    Cycle54=#7,752,933=JD#849,216=Friday, January 10th, 2388BC-Julian
    Cycle55=#7,899,030=JD#995,313=Friday, January 7th, 1988BC-Julian
    Cycle56=#8,045,127=JD#1,141,410=Friday, January 4th, 1588BC-Julian
    Cycle57=#8,191,224=JD#1,287,507=Friday, January 1st, 1188BC-Julian
    Cycle58=#8,337,321=JD#1,433,604=Friday, December 29th, 789BC-Julian
    Cycle59=#8,483,418=JD#1,579,701=Friday, December 26th, 389BC-Julian
    Cycle60=#8,629,515=JD#1,725,798=Friday, December 23rd, 12-Julian
    Cycle61=#8,775,612=JD#1,871,895=Friday, December 20th, 412-Julian
    Cycle62=#8,921,709=JD#2,017,992=Friday, December 17th, 812-Julian
    Cycle63=#9,067,806=JD#2,164,089=Friday, December 14th, 1212-Julian
    Cycle64=#9,213,903=JD#2,310,186=Friday, December 21st, 1612-Gregorian
    Cycle65/0=#9,360,000=JD#2,456,283=Friday, December 21st, 2012-Gregorian=Human Imago
    Cycle65/360=#9,360,360=JD#2,456,643=Monday, December 16th, 2013
    Cycle65/361=#9,360,361=JD#2,456,644=Tuesday, December 17th, 2013=Day1*of the Hour of 15=360/24
    Cycle65/365=#9,360,365=JD#2,456,648=Saturday, December 21st, 2013=Day5* of the Hour of 15=360/24
    Cycle65/375=#9,360,375=JD#2,456,658=Tuesday, December 31st, 2013=Day15* of the Hour of 15=360/24
    Cycle66/1*=#9,360,376=JD#2,456,659=Wednesday, January 1st, 2014 = New Cosmic Light-Matrix Established!

Susan Lynne Schwenger aka Serafina; The eXchanger of the Maya
    and Didymos de Whynot; Scribe of the Dragons

Thursday, November 18th, 2010
    Day of Jupiter and Zeus in the Boanerges, Twins of Thunder

Last edited by Didymos on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Didymos
    Didymos

Post  Didymos Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:49 pm

The Archetyped CosmoGenesis of the Human Metamorphosis  - Page 2 Astror11
    The Archetyped CosmoGenesis of the Human Metamorphosis  - Page 2 Astros11
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

The Archetyped CosmoGenesis of the Human Metamorphosis  - Page 2 Empty The Secret of Secrets...

Post  SuiGeneris Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:43 pm

The Secret of Secrets!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:30 pm