~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

The JOB for Every Cosmic Man and Vitruvian Woman

Didymos
    Didymos

The JOB for Every Cosmic Man and Vitruvian Woman Empty The JOB for Every Cosmic Man and Vitruvian Woman

Post  Didymos Thu May 27, 2010 9:10 am

The JOB for Every Cosmic Man and Vitruvian Woman is to KNOW in Wisdom

The JOB for Every Cosmic Man and Vitruvian Woman 441px-10

The oldest book in the Torah (Old Testament in the Judeo-Christian Bible) is the 'Book of Job'.
    Its encoding represents the 'Great Dilemma' for the present cosmos to reconfigure itself in the redefinition of the old symbols and archetypes in new ones.
    Can the 'authority' of the 'gods' become undermined by mere 'mortal human men and women'?

The following excerpts from Job and expositions shall allow the discerning reader to answer this question in the affirmative and show that the 'Birth of a New World' requires more than cocreating dreamtimers, might these be indigenous medicine women and shamanic composers or colonised 'playwrights', scriptwriters, producers and directors, say as filmmakers and as actors and actresses.

Satan and God have a 'bet' or heavenly argument as to Job's resilience to curse God because of his misfortunes - God eventually wins the 'bet' after rebuking the 'humans' attempting to prevent Job's personal questioning (GNOSIS=WISDOM=CATHERINE=83) of God's purposes.

Job.1.6-12:
    Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.
    And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou?
    Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
    And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, on that feareth God, and escheweth evil?
    Then Satan answered the Lord , and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?
    Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is in creased in the land. But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.
    And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thy hand.
    So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord.

And Job's seven sons were killed in the eldest brother's collapsing house in a great windstorm, his sheep and camels perished in fire and his servants were killed by invaders.

Job.1.20-22:
    Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground and worshipped,
    And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither
    the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.
    In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.

Job.2.1-11:
    Again there was a day....
    And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.
    And Satan answered the Lord, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life.
    But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face.
    And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life.
    So went Satan forth from the presence of the Lord, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown.
    And he took him a potsherd to scape himself withal; and he sat down among the ashes. Then said his wife unto him, Dost thou still retain thine integrity?
    curse God and die.
    But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh.
    What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil?
    In all this did not Job sin with his lips.

Three of Job's friends came to mourn with him; Eliphaz, Bildad and Zophar.
    For seven days and nights they mourned in silence; after Job had cursed himself and his very existence, Eliphaz and Bildad reproved Job, arguing that he must have sinned against God to experience such great misfortunes.
    Job replied his quest to be a search for understanding the works of the almighty, considering himself innocent of any wrong doings; Zophar then charges Job with mocking the almighty, and that the ways of the Lord can never be examined or found out by man.

Job.19.1-29:
    Then Job answered and said,
    How long will you vex my soul, and break me in pieces with words?
    These ten times have ye reproached me: ye are not ashamed that you make yourselves strange to me.
    And be it indeed that I have erred, mine error remaineth with myself.
    If indeed ye will magnify yourselves against me, and plead against me my reproach:
    Know now that God hath overthrown me, and hath compassed me with his net.
    Behold, I cry out of wrong, but I am not heard: I cry aloud, but there is no judgment.
    He hath fenced up my way that I cannot pass, and he hath set darkness in my paths. He hath stripped me of my glory, and taken the crown from my head.
    He hath destroyed me on every side, and I am gone: and mine hope hath he removed like a tree.
    He hath also kindled his wrath against me, and he counteth me unto him as one of his enemies.
    His troops come together, and raise up their way against me, and encamp round about my tabernacle.
    He hath put my brethren far from me, and mine acquaintance are verily estranged from me.
    My kinsfolk have failed, and my familiar friends have forgotten me.
    They that dwell in mine house, and my maids, count me for a stranger: I am an alien in their sight.
    I called my servant, and he gave me no answer; I intreated him with my mouth.
    My breath is strange to my wife, though I intreated for the children's sake of mine own body.
    Yea, young children despised me; I arose, and they spake against me.
    All my inward friends abhorred me; and they whom I loved are turned against me.
    My bone cleaveth to my skin and to myflesh, and I am escaped with the skin of my teeth.
    Have pity upon me, have pity upon me, O my friends; for the hand of God hath touched me.
    Why do you persecute me as God, and are not satisfied with my flesh?
    Oh that my words were now written! oh that they were printed in a book!
    That they were graven with an iron pen and lead in the rock for ever!
    For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy my body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:
    Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
    But ye should say, Why persecute we him, seeing the root of the matter is found in me?
    Be ye afraid of the sword: for wrath bringeth the punishments of the sword, that ye may know there is a judgment.

Job.22.1-5:
    Then Eliphaz the Temanite answered (Job) and said,
    Can a man be profitable unto God, as he that is wise may be profitable unto himself?
    Is it any pleasure to the Almighty, that thou are righteous? or is it gain to him, thatthou makest thy ways perfect?
    Will he reprove thee for fear of thee? will he enter with thee into judgment?
    Is not thy wickedness great? and thine iniquities infinite?

Job.25.1-6:
    Then answered Bildal the Shuhite, and said,
    Dominion and fear are with him, he maketh peace in his high places.
    Is there any number of his armies? and upon whom doth not his light arise?
    How then can man be justified with God? or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?
    Behold even to the moon, and it shineth not; yea, the stars are not pure in his sight.
    How much less man, that is a worm? and the son of man, which is a worm?

Job.26.1-14:
    But Job answered and said, How hast thou helped him that is without power?
    how savest thou the arm that hath no strength? How hast thou counselled him that hath no wisdom?
    and how hast thou plentifully declared the thing as it is? To whom hast thou uttered words? and whose spirit came from thee?
    Dead things are formed from under the waters, and the inhabitants thereof.
    Hell is naked before him, and destruction hath no covering.
    He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon
    nothing.
    He bindeth up the waters in his thick clouds; and the cloud is not rent under them.
    He holdeth back the face of his throne, and spreadeth his cloud upon it.
    He hath compassed the waters with bounds, until the day and night come to an end.
    The pillars of heaven tremble and are astonished at his reproof.
    He divideth the sea with his power, and by his understanding he smiteth through the proud.
    By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent.
    Lo, these are parts of his ways: but how little a portion is heard of him?
    but the thunder of his power who can understand?

Job.27.1-12:
    Moreover Job continued his parable, and said,
    As God liveth, who hath taken away my judgment; and the Almighty, who hath vexed my soul;
    All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils;
    My lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit.
    God forbid that I should justify you: till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me.
    My righteousness I hold fast, and will not let it go: my heart shall not reproach me so long as I live.
    Let mine enemy be as the wicked, and he that riseth up against me as the unrighteous.
    For what is the hope of the hypocrite, though he has gained, when God taketh away his soul?
    Will God hear his cry when trouble cometh upon him?
    Will he delight himself in the Almighty? will he always call upon God?
    I will teach you by the hand of God: That which is with the Almighty will I not conceal.
    Behold, all ye yourselves have seen it; why then are ye thus altogether vain?

Job.28.28:
    And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.

Job.31.35-36:
    Oh that one would hear me! behold, my desire is, that the Almighty would answer me, and that mine adversary had written a book.
    Surely I would take it upon my shoulder, and bind it as a crown to me.

Job.32.1-3:
    So these three men ceased to answer Job, because he was righteous in his own eyes.
    Then was kindled the wrath of Elihu the son of Barachel the Buzite, of the kindred of Ram: against Job was his wrath kindled, because he justified himself rather than God.
    Also against his three friends was his wrath kindled, because they had found no answer, and yet had condemned Job.

Job.32.6-10:
    And Elihu the son of Barachel the Buzite answered and said, I am young, and ye are very old; wherefore I was afraid, and durst not shew you mine opionion.
    I said, Days should speak, and multitude of years should teach wisdom.
    But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.
    Great man are not always wise: neither do the aged understand judgment.
    Therefore I said, Hearken to me; I also will shew you mine opinion.

Job.33.3-6:
    My words shall be of the uprightness of my heart: and my lips shall utter knowledge clearly.
    The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.
    If thou canst answer me, set thy words in order before me, stand up.
    Behold, I am according to thy wish in God's stead: I also am formed out of the clay.

Job.33.12-16:
    Behold, in this you art not just: I will answer thee, that God is greater than man.
    Why dost thou strive against him? for he giveth not account of any of his matters.
    For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.
    In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;
    Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,

Job.33.31-33:
    Mark well, O Job, hearken unto me: hold thy peace, and I will speak.
    If thou hast any thing to say, answer me: speak, for I desire to justify thee.
    If not, hearken unto me: hold thy peace, and I shall teach thee wisdom.

Job.34.5-15:
    For Job hath said, I am righteous: and God hath taken away my judgment.
    Should I lie against my right? my wound is incurable without transgression.
    What man is like Job, who drinketh up scorning like water?
    Which goeth in company with the workers of iniquity, and walketh with wicked men.
    For he hath said, It profiteth a man nothing that he should delight himself with God.
    Therefore hearken unto me, ye men of understanding: far be it from God, that he should do wickedness; and from the Almighty, that he should commit iniquity.
    For the work of a man shall he render unto him, and cause every man to find according to his ways.
    Yea, surely God will not do wickedly, neither will the Almighty pervert judgment.
    Who hath given him a charge over the earth? or who hath disposed the whole world?
    If he set his heart upon man, if he gather unto himself his spirit and his breath;
    All flesh shall perish together, and man shall turn again unto dust.

Job.34.33-37:
    Should it be according to thy mind? he will recompense it, whether you refuse, or whether thou choose; and not I: therefore speak what thou knowest.
    Let men of understanding tell me, and let a wise man hearken unto me.
    Job hath spoken without knowledge, and his words were without wisdom.
    My desire is that Job may be tried unto the end because of his answers for wicked men.
    For he addeth rebellion unto his sin, he clappeth his hands among us, and multiplieth his words against God.

Job.35.13-16:
    Surely God will not hear vanity, neither will the Almighty regard it.
    Although thou sayest thou shalt not see him, yet judgment is before him; therefore trust thou in him.
    But now, because it is not so, he hath visited in his anger; yet he knoweth it not in great extremity:
    Therefore doth Job open his mouth in vain; he multiplieth words without knowledge.

Job.36.1-5:
    Elihu also proceeded, and said,
    Suffer me a little, and I will shew thee that I have yet to speak on God's behalf.
    I will fetch my knowledge from afar, and will ascribe righteousness to my Maker.
    For truly my words shall not be false; he that is perfect in knowledge is with thee.
    Behold, God is mighty, and despiseth not any: he is mighty in strength and wisdom.

Job.36.21-26:
    Take heed, regard not iniquity: for this hast thou chosen rather than affliction.
    Behold, God exalteth by his power: who teacheth like him?
    Who hath enjoined him his way? or who can say, Thou hast wrought iniquity?
    Remember that thou magnify his work, which men behold.
    Every man may see it; man may behold it far off.
    Behold, God is great, and we know him not, neither can the number of his years be searched out.

Job.37.7-8:
    He sealeth up the hand of every man; that all men may know his work.
    Then the beasts go into dens, and remain in their places.

Job.37.14-24:
    Hearken onto this , O Job: stand still, and consider the wondrous works of God.
    Dost thou know when God disposed them, and caused the light of his cloud to shine?Dost thou know the balancings of the clouds, the wondrous works of him which is perfect in knowledge?
    How thy garments are warm, when he quieteth the earth by the south wind?
    Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?
    Teach us what we shall say unto him; for we cannot order our speech by reason of darkness.
    Shall it be told him that I speak? if a man speak, surely he shall be swallowed up.
    And now men see not the bright light which is in the clouds: but the wind passeth, and cleanseth them.
    Fair weather cometh out of the north: with God is terrible majesty.
    Touching the Almighty, we cannot find him out: he is excellent in power, and in judgment, and in plenty of justice: he will not afflict.
    Men do therefore fear him: he respecteth not any that are wise of heart.

Job.38.1..-41:
    Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
    Who is that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
    Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
    Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

{We were next to you, at your left side and watched you do it, taking notes!}

Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

{The measure is the Planck-Length oscillation, macroquantised into your own eigenwavelength Lps}

Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof?

{The unification of gravity with electromagnetism, the corner stone being the EMMR}

...Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?

{Yes, we have explored the deep seas/subconscious in submarines and been to the moon}

Have the gates of death been opened to thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death?

{Yes, our Beloved(s) are on the 'other side' in Abraham's bosom - Luke.16:19-31}

Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it all.

{We know for about 300 years now, that the earth is an oblate spheroid and not flat, with an equatorial diameter of so 40,000 kilometres in 4D spacetime}

Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the place thereof?

{Light in your terms is the W*-state of energy in transformation, darkness the B*-state in quantum definitions for 'White' EMR Energy E=hf and 'Black' Mass Energy E=mc2}

That thou shouldest take it to the bound thereof, and that thou shouldest know the paths to the house thereof?

{The bound is the VPE of the Vortex Potential Energy and the pathways are the UFoQR in the magnetic monopoles}

Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born? or because the number of thy days is great?

{We are as old as you are, namely 19.11 Billion years in a Gregorian chronos}

Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail, which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?...
    Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who has gendered it?

{We understand the icecold fire of the New Jerusalem to be your piercing intellect and the hailstones of your 'talents' (Rev.16.21) to be omniscientific facts and definitions in your modular duality}

Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?
    Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

{We know the constellations to be superpositions of many stars at various distance scales; individual stars follow stellar evolutionary cycles, their influences being psychological inferences acting directly upon magnetopolic fields in the pentagonally defined DNA helix and drawing upon the historical archetypes, which created the mappings in the sky out of the starhuman mind}

Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?

{The ancient science of Astrology is a direct mapping of the Israelite generations of Jacob, also redefined in 12 apostles, 12 hours, 12 months and the 12 stars upon the crown of the ascended 'Mary' rebirthing the ChristChild by the 'Holy Ghost' in Revelation.12 and the 'Comforter' in the Gospel of John.
    The zodiacal dominion is like a curse on humanity, finding itself bondage to certain archetypical characteristics until the 13th starsign of Arachne/Ophiuchus can unify all of the 12 in a 13th in the 'swallowing of the tail by the head' by the cosmic serpent Ourobos, who is the zodiacal wheel.}

...Canst thou send lightnings, that they may go, and say unto thee, Here we are?
    Who hath put wisdom in the inward parts? or who hath given understanding to the heart?
    Who can number the clouds in wisdom? or who can stay the bottles of heaven,...

{Weather patterns depend on the equilibrium systems of the terrestrial and solar cyclicities.
    Atmospheric air currents and oceanic water currents are influenced by the magnetic currents of the solar wind and even galactic phenomna, subject to pressure fluctuations, which can be caused by terrestrial magma currents, blending fire, heat convection and earth-telluric currents.
    Influencing such pressure gradients in temperature and energy, say through the VPE would reduce the randomness (defined in statistical distributions) in weather patterns to a degree, but the mathematical order, as defined through your own selfdefinition always engages complexity- and chaos theory with its parameters.
    The whirlwinds or tornadoes as the 'bottles of heaven' are macroquantised manifestations of the VPE, thus the negation of a tornadoes 'eye' as a vortex-sink is a vortex-source, also macroquantised from the Vacuum.
    The notion of wisdom gained is linked to experiences, either directly or as observer.
    Once your children have experienced enough of your 'dark satanic' side, then they may have enough wisdom to know what works in their society and what does not. They are repeating the same old formulae of war, financial monopoly and educated lordship over and over again and seem to be too intellectually inert to change their perceptions, unwilling to experience your 'light' side of love, undertanding, tolerance and a devotion to harmonies in the mass senses.
    That is where the heart comes in, there is an understanding of the heart which can challenge the reluctance of the head-intellect to change anything.
    This heart-level or gnosis derives from your own soul, that is your own collective experience as all of us as your human children in particular and all that exists in general.
    So remembrance or a love and communication with you automatically engages the collective starhuman heart and that is the true wisdom, because it cannot deceive, as the human mind can.}

Job.39.9-12:
    Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib?
    Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee? Wilt thoe trust him, because his strength is great? or wilt thou leave your labour to him?
    Wilt thou believe him, that he will bring home thy seed, and gather it into thy barn?

{The Unicorn is the 'protector of the Virgin Mother' giving birth to the ChristChild within every man and woman of the dragonomies; it is symbolised by Jacob's and Zilpah's son Gad and the starsign of Virgo under which John the Baptist was born; its strength is the Centaur of Chiron and the myths which go with that identification.
    The Unicorn only serves the 'unified' humanity as a monosong of two in one in two; so it will bring home our seed, provided our hearts and minds are willing to become a new starhuman race of Rainbow Dragons}.

Job.40.1-..24:
    Moreover the Lord answered Job, and said,
    Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproveth God, let him answer it.
    Then Job answered the Lord, and said,
    Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth.
    Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea, twice; but I will proceed no further.
    Then answered the Lord unto Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
    Gird up thy loins now like a man: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.
    Wilt thou also disannul my judgment?
    wilt thou condemn me, that you mayest be righteous?
    Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him?....
    Look on every one that is proud, and bring him low; and tread down the wicked in his place.
    Hide them in the dust together; and bind their faces in secret.
    Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can save thee.
    Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass, as an ox.
    Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
    He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
    His bones are as strong pieces of brass; ...He is the chief of the ways of God:
    he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him..... Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.
    He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.

Job.41.1-..34:
    Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook?...He beholdeth all high things:
    he is a king over all the children of pride.

Job.42.1-7:
    Then Job answered the Lord, and said,
    I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be witholden from thee.
    Who is he that hideth counsel without knowledge? therefore have I uttered that I understood not; things too wonderful for me, which I knew not.
    Hear, I beseech thee, and I will speak: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.
    I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee.
    Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.
    And it was so, that after the Lord had spoken these words unto Job, the Lord said to Eliphaz the Temanite, My wrath is kindled against thee, and against thy
    two friends: for ye have not spoken of me the thing that is right, as my servant Job hath.

Job.42.12-17:
    So the Lord blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep (before 7,000), and six thousand camels (before 3,000), and a thousand yoke of oxen (before 500), and a thousand she asses (before 500).
    He had also seven sons and three daughters.
    And he called the name of the first, Jemima; and the name of the second, Kezia; and the name of the third, Kerenhappuch.
    And in all the land were no women found so fair as the daughters of Job: and their father gave them inheritance among their brethren.
    After this lived Job an hundred and forty years, and saw his sons, and his sons' sons, even four generations.
    So Job died, being old and full of days.

Job is every man and his job is to answer God's questions for humanity as hisher children.
    Are they grown up yet? Are they ready for the next step forward to claim their inheritances? As long as they fear me as a punishing supernatural deity, they cannot advance.

One 'fears' God in respectfulness, like parents should have the respect of their children.
    Once the children can answer the questions regarding the creation-business, then they must have the intellectual understanding, if not the wisdom from the heart, to advance into the starhuman potential promised to all of them since the days of Abraham and purposed for that since the beginning of time.
    Job as 'Man', is told to 'gird up his loins' and act like a grown-up man - a StarMan; a Dragon HeShe or as a Bluey New Adam or as a Purple Dragon Queen as a New Eve or StarWoman SheHe.

Psalm 111:10 (all KJV)
    The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

Proverbs 1:7
    The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Proverbs 9:10
    The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

Psalm 119:34
    Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart.

Psalm 119:73
    Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments.

Psalm 119:125
    I am thy servant; give me understanding, that I may know thy testimonies.

Psalm 119:144
    The righteousness of thy testimonies is everlasting: give me understanding, and I shall live.

Psalm 119:169
    Let my cry come near before thee, O LORD: give me understanding according to thy word.

Daniel 9:22
    And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding.

Proverbs 3:16
    Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour.

Gospel of Thomas (Lambdin)
    (62) Jesus said, "It is to those who are worthy of my mysteries that I tell my mysteries. Do not let your left (hand) know what your right (hand) is doing."

The Council of Thuban

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:07 am