~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

+3
Nebula
Allisiam
SuiGeneris
7 posters

So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!!

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!! Empty So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!!

Post  SuiGeneris Sat May 22, 2010 4:43 pm

Happy Birthday Davidrountree!!

Here's a song for ya! Ready?

I hope you have a good time today!!

birthday

Love,

SuiG
    Allisiam
    Allisiam

So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!! Empty Happy Birthday

Post  Allisiam Sat May 22, 2010 7:06 pm

Happy Birthday David!!! I hope you have a wonderful day.

Sorcery is the act of embodying some specialized theoretical and practical premises about the nature and role of perception in molding the universe around us.
    Our world is only one in a cluster of consecutive worlds, arranged like the layers of an onion. Even though we have been energetically conditioned to perceive solely our world, we still have the capability of entering into those other realms, which are as real, unique, absolute, and engulfing as our own world is.
    For us to perceive those other realms, not only do we have to covet them but we need to have sufficient energy to seize them. Their existence is constant and independent of our awareness, but their inaccessibility is entirely a consequence of our energetic conditioning. In other words, simply and solely because of that conditioning, we are compelled to assume that the world of daily life is the one and only possible world.
    Believing that our energetic conditioning is correctable, sorcerers of ancient times developed a set of practices designed to recondition our energetic capabilities to perceive. They called this set of practices the art of dreaming . It's the gateway to infinity.
    http://www.prismagems.com/castaneda/donjuan9.html
    Love, Allisiam
    Nebula
    Nebula

So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!! Empty Re: So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!!

Post  Nebula Sun May 23, 2010 5:01 am

Happy birth day David :) Wishing u the best day ever. My dad's bday was today too! how kool. Well we haven't met or conversated yet, but hopefully soon. So, enjoy and have a blast. Hope to see u around n talk to you here soon. toast

much love,

Nebula
    Didymos
    Didymos

So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!! Empty Happy Birthday Grey Wolf!

Post  Didymos Sun May 23, 2010 8:41 am

May your endeavours to decipher the connection between the physics of the Minkowski flat spactimes to the Kaluza Klein curved spacetimes be fruitful in the following couple of years ahead.
    Keep on wandering to find and realise where you have always been Grey ancestor of the Tuatha de Daan.
    Love and Honour
    Didymos
    Inanna
    Inanna

So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!! Empty Re: So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!!

Post  Inanna Sun May 23, 2010 1:15 pm

David --

I'm adding my belated wishes for a wonderful birthday! i've enjoyed what i've heard so far about your current research in EVP's, and i'm so tickled that you have become a part of our little family!

Since i'm of Irish descent myself, maybe there's some familial connection between us ..... WHO KNOWS?!? stranger things have happened! i'm eager to learn more about the tuatha te danum.

anyway -- back to YOU -- hope your birthday CONTINUES to be a great celebration! alien flower birthday

love,

inanna (barbara ann theresa sullivan young/Macha Reina/hippihillbobbi)
    DavidRountree
    DavidRountree

So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!! Empty Re: Happy Birthday

Post  DavidRountree Fri May 28, 2010 3:30 pm

Thanks to all of you for wonderful wishes on my becoming a 56 year old traveler on the landscape of time. My appologies for being tardy in response, but I have been incredibly busy of late. We have recently launched a podcast and we have been doing some real thought provoking shows. Our latest podcast will be up in the next few days features an interview with Dr. Michael persinger. Good stuff.

Also I have been busy with book chores, and the project is finally out to the publisher. I also have a tight schedule of web interviews and experiments in progress, so please excuse me for being absent. I will try to check more often to stay abreast of you lovely folk.

Once again, thank you. If anyone is interested, or podcast is on my site, www.spinvestigations.org

And feedback is always welcome!

Much love,
    David
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Mon May 31, 2010 7:18 am

Happy Memorial Day mis amores!!!

Enjoy your time off!!

Hugs..hund and caress

Sui heart sparkle

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 2:59 pm

SuiGeneris wrote:Happy Memorial Day mis amores!!!

Enjoy your time off!!

Hugs..hund and caress

Sui heart sparkle

Ok time for some criticism khm...

"Memorial Day is a United States federal holiday observed on the last Monday of May (May 31 in 2010). Formerly known as Decoration Day, it commemorates U.S. soldiers who died while in the military service.[1] First enacted to honor Union soldiers of the American Civil War (it is celebrated near the day of reunification after the Civil War), it was expanded after World War I."

Ok we too have a "memorial day" which we call "day of the dead"...some smart Americans usually say it is Halloween...which is completely wrong since we have that in February...

anyway...

On November 1st we "celebrate" the death of our past relatives (or it can be said that we remember them and their lives)...it is more of a church thing...so depends on how one does it.... But to celebrate the dead butchers that fought for the money and capitalism ideology under the pretense of freedom and democracy....

And if it is just for the time off work...well...there are several million of Americans that have too much of time off.... (no job = no means to survive in the current system)

You should be "marching" on Washington D.C corporation....not celebrating the evil they do via war and other things.

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Mon May 31, 2010 5:05 pm

Back Off you Hades!!!!!

I say Happy!! because I am very much aware of your points here (what else is new) and still I wish for my friends here to be able to spend a few hours of a Monday with family or doing anything they please and that brings them pleasure instead of slaving away on a 9 to 5 job. Yes it keeps the food on the table for many, yet it is still slavery.

Marches? If they haven't happened so far, especially after 911...they will NEVER happen. Fluoride and vaccines worked well I guess...

Wishing my friends and all a happy Memorial day or whatever they wanna call it...it is still a day off from you that makes your work week short and that is positive. More time for you, less time for the evil government.

Kisses kiss

Sui
    DavidRountree
    DavidRountree

So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!! Empty Not to mention:

Post  DavidRountree Mon May 31, 2010 9:45 pm

Some of us are vets who lost friends maintainiung your unappreciated freedom of choice

Post  Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:04 am

DavidRountree wrote:Some of us are vets who lost friends maintainiung your unappreciated freedom of choice

This is the WW2 you are referring now and how the US army "liberated" Europe from what their commander and chiefs helped to start in the first place...along with European "dignitaries"?

The chess board of war, its conclusions, begging and all in between....are hardly up to some people that go and "die for freedom". Before starting you on "emotional string" think about the "freedom of choice" since...you know what... YOU do not have any and neither do I. You and or me can get ass fucked at any given time = there is no freedom, there is only a list of things that we are allowed to do and even this can get taken away from us at any given time...."vets" or no "vets"....

Forgot to mention that the Red army (or to say it better...a political "force" with an agenda-just that and nothing more...no "angelic" properties etc) also did a major part...a very major part in getting Europe "freedom of choice"

DavidRountree
    DavidRountree

Post  DavidRountree Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:23 pm

Rok wrote:
    DavidRountree wrote:Some of us are vets who lost friends maintainiung your unappreciated freedom of choice

This is the WW2 you are referring now and how the US army "liberated" Europe from what their commander and chiefs helped to start in the first place...along with European "dignitaries"?

The chess board of war, its conclusions, begging and all in between....are hardly up to some people that go and "die for freedom". Before starting you on "emotional string" think about the "freedom of choice" since...you know what... YOU do not have any and neither do I. You and or me can get ass fucked at any given time = there is no freedom, there is only a list of things that we are allowed to do and even this can get taken away from us at any given time...."vets" or no "vets"....

Forgot to mention that the Red army (or to say it better...a political "force" with an agenda-just that and nothing more...no "angelic" properties etc) also did a major part...a very major part in getting Europe "freedom of choice"

What ever you wish, "comrade"

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:54 am

DavidRountree wrote:

What ever you wish, "comrade"

Lol you americans and your soviet/russaian "phobia"
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:20 am

birthday    

heart glitter        

Nebula
    Nebula

Post  Nebula Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:14 am

Happy Bithday Xeia,

Wishing you all the best and may your hearts desires come true on this special day. With much love...feast...party...dance...laugh...cry...sleep...read...post...etc .. do it all coz its your bday...
    cheers birthday flowers harp banana group weed lol cute heart sparkle

much love,

Nebs
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:09 am

I loved the sparkly card and flowers!!  But what I liked the most was your birthday wishes!!  Before the video I was already in tears!!  Hehe, I am very sentimental and I really felt the meaning of your words... I love you too!

You know?

I bought my son a beautiful book not long ago titled Zen Shorts By Jon J. Muth.

So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!! Zen-shorts

It is beautifully illustrated and has won many awards.  But I bought it because it had the word Zen in it! lol   Anyway, it has a story there that I love...

The main character is Stillwater, a big, beautiful Zen Panda that perhaps was the inspiration for the movie Kung Fu Panda lol....

“MICHAEL! There’s a bear outside!” said Karl.

“A what?” called Michael.

“A bear. He’s really big. And he’s in the backyard.’

“What’s he doing?” Michael asked.

“He’s sitting. He has an umbrella,” said Karl.

“An umbrella?”

By the time the boys got outside, their sister, Addy, was already talking with him.

“I’m sorry for arriving unannounced,” said the bear. “The wind carried my umbrella all the way from my backyard to your backyard. I thought I would retrieve it before it became a nuisance.” He spoke with a slight panda accent.

Michael introduced himself. Then Addy introduced Karl because Karl was shy around bears he didn’t know.

And this is how Addy, Michael, and Karl met Stillwater

The next day, Addy went to have tea with Stillwater.

“Hello?” Addy said as she stepped inside.

“Come in! Come in!” a faraway voice called.

Then she heard the voice say, “Oh, yes… Come out! Come out!”

Stillwater was in the backyard.

He was in a tent.

“This is a birthday present from my Uncle Ry,” Stillwater said.
    “He always gives presents on his birthday, to celebrate the day he was born.I like it so much, that I’m not staying in my house right now.”

Stillwater invited Addy to sit with him.

So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!! Spread
    “You brought me some cake!” said Stillwater. “That was very nice of you. Is it your birthday?” he asked.

“No,” said Addy.

“It’s not mine, either,” said Stillwater. “But let me give you a gift for my uncle’s birthday. I will tell you a story.”

Uncle Ry and the Moon

My uncle Ry lived alone in a small house up in the hills. He didn’t own many things. He lived a simple life.

One evening, he discovered he had a visitor. A robber had broken into the house and was rummaging through my uncle’s few belongings.

The robber didn’t notice Uncle Ry, and when my uncle said “Hello,” the robber was so startled he almost fell down.

My uncle smiled at the robber and shook his hand.

“Welcome! Welcome! How nice of you to visit!”

The robber opened his mouth to speak, but he couldn’t think of anything to say.

Because Ry never lets anyone leave empty-handed, he looked around the tiny hut for a gift for the robber. But there was nothing to give. The robber began to back toward the door. He wanted to leave.

At last, Uncle Ry knew what to do.

He took off his only robe, which was old and tattered. “Here,” he said. “Please take this.”

The robber thought my uncle was crazy. He took the robe, dashed out the door, and escaped into the night.

My uncle sat and looked at the moon, its silvery light spilling over the mountains, making all things quietly beautiful.

“Poor man,” lamented my uncle. “All I had to give him was my tattered robe. If only I could have given him this wonderful moon.”

...“Your uncle sounds nice,” said Addy. “I don’t think I could have given away my only robe.”

“I know how that is,” said Stillwater. “But there’s always the moon.”

“That was a good story,” said Addy.

“Thank you,” said Stillwater. “And this is your cake.”

“Thanks,” said Addy. “I made it myself.”

What a genius idea really!  To give a gift on the day of your birthday instead of receiving one! lol

So today is only a reminder of the wonderful day I was born...and I am thankful to be alive and been able to have lived one more year surrounded by my friends and family and the people I know and love.  

...So now I wish I could give you and everyone in my life a most wonderful gift...If only I could...

So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!! Bluemoonovermanhattan-1280x1024
    Still... "there's always the moon."

In gentle gratitude, smileopen

So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!! Xeia177 heart glitter
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:34 am

Nebula wrote:Happy Bithday Xeia,

Wishing you all the best and may your hearts desires come true on this special day. With much love...feast...party...dance...laugh...cry...sleep...read...post...etc .. do it all coz its your bday...

much love,

Nebs

Thanks dear Nebs!!

I will enjoy my day watching both soccer games and cooking Peruvian food for my friends and family who will come to my party! cheers
    party dance weed kiss to you

I'm sure I'll do all the things you mentioned and more!!! So far I've done a few already! LOL

I'll drink a toast of my all famous Passion fruit drink and think of you!
    toast
    So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!! Passion-fruit-mojitos-md

Big hug to you!
    hund and caress

So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!! Xeia177 heart glitter
    7+2=9 1971=18=9 9+9=18=9

Nebula
    Nebula

Post  Nebula Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:02 pm

SuiGeneris wrote:
    Nebula wrote:Happy Bithday Xeia,

much love,

Nebs

Thanks dear Nebs!!

I will enjoy my day watching both soccer games and cooking Peruvian food for my friends and family who will come to my party! cheers
    party dance weed kiss to you

I'm sure I'll do all the things you mentioned and more!!! So far I've done a few already! LOL

I'll drink a toast of my all famous Passion fruit drink and think of you!
    toast
    So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!! Passion-fruit-mojitos-md

Big hug to you!
    hund and caress

7+2=9 1971=18=9 9+9=18=9

Oh yes by all means enjoy to the fullest. oh my you remembered how i love passion fruit :) hmmm that drink looks so delicious...is that a passion fruit mojito?! I'll toast to that! Happy Bday.
    Big Thanks. Go Ghana baby :)

love,

Nebs
    Allisiam
    Allisiam

So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!! Empty HAPPY BIRTHDAY XEIA!!!

Post  Allisiam Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:47 pm

Happy Birthday baby, I hope your partying like a rockstar today!! Here is a song to get you in the mood. All my love, Allisiam

harp harp wine wine birthday guitar kiss cat kiss to you burning hot heart glitter

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:06 am

So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!! Thank-you

Many thanks for all your good wishes everyone!!

Today was a great day! I love birthdays!!... Especially mine!! heheh...

I had an awesome birthday!! and now I am officially exhausted!! lol

we were devastated this morning after Brazil's defeat but later on in the afternoon we were delighted by Uruguay's big win over Ghana!!! cheers Two Super matches tomorrow... I can't wait!!

Yes Nebs... the drinks in the pic are Passion Fruit "Mojitos" which you can make by adding some mint and spicing it up with rum after you make the regular virgin juice version!!

Life is good...and it's about to get better!!!

Sprinkling you all with sparkly space dust...
    heart sparkle

Didymos
    Didymos

Post  Didymos Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:37 am

Here's Your Story SuiGeneris!

May You find what You seek!  Happy Birthday!

Didymos So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!! 883204  So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!! 497666  So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!! 913927
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:32 am

Ever since I can remember when someone asked me: If you could be any animal what would you be? I always answered... "a Seagull".

Thanks Tony!

Sui
    Didymos
    Didymos

Post  Didymos Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:22 am

The latest post should REALLY make your (birthday) Sui!
    Its the 4th of July being rather more 'intimate' for you and Raven as the two of you might have envisaged.

You see the Universe, not just Gaia did enter SHADOW PREGNANCY in the week from June 30th to July 7th and therefore ,,well..

265 days from March 28th, 2011 is 265 days from June 30th, 2010 being 265 days from April 1st, 2012 to December 21st, 2012 in 'Real Warptime' - 'Shadow Warptime' - and 'Real Time'.
    Love Tonyblue
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!! Empty Happy Independence Day Everyone!!!!

Post  SuiGeneris Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:31 am

Happy Independence Day Everyone!!!

So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!! American-flag-and-fireworks-thumb-t

So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!! Charters_case_title_main_declaratio

IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.
    He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.
    He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.
    He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.
    He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.
    He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the Legislative powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.
    He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.
    He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers.
    He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.
    He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.
    He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.
    He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.
    He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:
    For Quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:
    For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:
    For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:
    For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:
    For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:
    For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences
    For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies:
    For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:
    For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.
    He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.
    He has plundered our seas, ravaged our Coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.
    He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.
    He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.
    He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our Brittish brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

— John Hancock

New Hampshire:
    Josiah Bartlett, William Whipple, Matthew Thornton

Massachusetts:
    John Hancock, Samuel Adams, John Adams, Robert Treat Paine, Elbridge Gerry

Rhode Island:
    Stephen Hopkins, William Ellery

Connecticut:
    Roger Sherman, Samuel Huntington, William Williams, Oliver Wolcott

New York:
    William Floyd, Philip Livingston, Francis Lewis, Lewis Morris

New Jersey:
    Richard Stockton, John Witherspoon, Francis Hopkinson, John Hart, Abraham Clark

Pennsylvania:
    Robert Morris, Benjamin Rush, Benjamin Franklin, John Morton, George Clymer, James Smith, George Taylor, James Wilson, George Ross

Delaware:
    Caesar Rodney, George Read, Thomas McKean

Maryland:
    Samuel Chase, William Paca, Thomas Stone, Charles Carroll of Carrollton

Virginia:
    George Wythe, Richard Henry Lee, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Harrison, Thomas Nelson, Jr., Francis Lightfoot Lee, Carter Braxton

North Carolina:
    William Hooper, Joseph Hewes, John Penn

South Carolina:
    Edward Rutledge, Thomas Heyward, Jr., Thomas Lynch, Jr., Arthur Middleton

Georgia:
    Button Gwinnett, Lyman Hall, George Walton

So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!! 505px-Us_declaration_independence

So...Today Is Your Birthday? ~ Holidays & Congratulations!!! 800px-Declaration_independence

Much Love,

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content