~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

5 posters

Masters of Illusions

Neo2012
    Neo2012

Masters of Illusions  Empty Masters of Illusions

Post  Neo2012 Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:37 pm

ZEUS
    Supreme ruler of Mount Olympus and of the Pantheon of gods who resided there!
    Masters of Illusions  Zeus_altemps_zps517fd31e
    "Father of Gods and men", according to Hesiod's Theogony!

Last edited by Neo2012 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Masters of Illusions  Empty Re: Masters of Illusions

Post  Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Yesterday at 3:42, 4Rivers wrote:

With the guards of Magog swarming around the Pied Piper takes his children underground.[/b]  -Genesis

Last edited by Admin on Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Neo2012
    Neo2012

Masters of Illusions  Empty V 80'S MINI SERIES MEETS THE GETTO SIDE OF ZEUS...LOL

Post  Neo2012 Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:44 pm

HHMM, (SNAPPING FINGERS, BACK AND FORTH) OH NO YOU DIDN'T HONEY!!!! (FACE NODDING LIKE IF I WAS ON CRACK...) YOU DID NOT GO THERE!!! LOL

LISTEN SWEETIE....RED IS MY FAVORITE COLOR BUT HONEY IF YOUR GONNA ARMAGEDDON ME...MAKE SURE YOU PAINT A VAGINA INFRONT OF MY MOUTH AND LIPS NOT A FUCKING "V" FROM THE "V" 1980'S TV SERIES, YOU KNOW WHAT AM SAYING?? HUH

THAT'S JUST TACKY GIRLFRIEND! PLUS MY EYES ARE MUCH MUCH SEXIER IN BLUE THEN THEY ARE IN RED HONEY! ALTHOUGH, ONCE IN AWHILE ON EXTASY, OMG, LIKE OMG, THEY MIGHT TURN SOOOO RED LIKE THAT BUT YOU KNOW THAT'S USUALLY FOLLOWED BY A 12 HOUR SEXATHON! C'MON NOW? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?

WHERE IS THE LOVE? AM NOT FEELING BABY! MAKE ME YOURS BABY! OWN ME BITCH! AM SURE YOU CAN DO BETTER THEN THIS...LOL

ON THE OTHER HAND, IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY BEARD AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE "SON OF ZEUS" WITH A MORE "METRO" LOOK, LET'S SAY A GOAT-TEE...JUST SAY SO BABY...AM DOWN WITH IT! GRRRRR SHACKADELIC BABY..TOTALLY COOL!

JUST DON'T HATE COZ BABY...GIRLS AM WITH THEY JUST LOVE THIS BEARD BABY!

AND, WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THE CROSS ON MY FORHEAD? IS THAT SYMBOL FOR A SEX POSITION OR SOMETHING? KINKY SHIT YOUR INTO GIRL..I LIKE IT...LET'S DO IT! GRRR...LOVE IT! LOVE IT! MOST ORIGINAL!

MUAHZ MUAZH KISS KISS MY ASS! LOL

LOVE

THE GAY SIDE OF THE FORCE OF ZEUS!

BRING IT, BRING IT...... :)

Last edited by Neo2012 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:45 pm

Yesterday at 10:08, 4Rivers said:

Zeus looks into the mirror and what does he see ?
    Not much. Perhaps a BOY king on his way to a bath-house to find his gay side.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Neo2012
    Neo2012

Masters of Illusions  Empty MIRRORED - GAY SIDE OF ZEUS, AND ZEUS THE PIMP! LOL

Post  Neo2012 Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:48 pm

Masters of Illusions  Passio10

Ahhhh, male and female polarities! Zeus in tuned with his feminine side I love it! Let’s bathe together my love, nude, let’s immerse ourselves in my whirlpool of desires and lustful dreams! Come! Bring that lovely, sexy, hot culo (ass) over to me (xeia, susan, raven, fumanda, all of you woman lusting for attention) so that I can caress your beauty with my tongue! And, mold your Goddess figure with these firm hands! Come! Be my clay! Be my toys of sensual pleasure and blissful sexual play!

“O man, who, then, really are you to be answering back to God? Shall the thing molded say to him that molded it, ‘Why did you make me this way?’ What? Does not the potter have authority over the clay to make from the same lump one vessel for an honorable use, another for a dishonorable use?”—Romans 9:20, 21.

Go on! Lather me up with the nectars of love, and I’ll use my beard as sponge to scrub you down with licks and kisses of sweet affections all over your sweet, innocent hot body! Come Tony! Come Rok! Come all of you! So, that I can spank your silly asses with my curved dick! Have your balls rolling of the chain with Mother Earth beside me causing the very own maturity of your fruitage, you rotten apples! Bring your cantaloupes and watermelons too and your cherries and your strawberries to my pool! And, red wine, and white wine and the myrrh of Egypt’s finest selection will be poured unto thee like fine oil shooting from my very own manhood so as to fuck all of you bitch assess! Cause you are my bitches and I am your dominatrix, your master!

Thunder and Lightning, cannot be burned, cannot be drown, cannot the air resist him! Let my energy light you up with my amps of joy, into a star of light (69 watts) of pure candle fires!

Yes! Come to be you thirsty child, and I will give you a bitter sour drink that will taste like poison but will resurrect your dying spirits! Reverse the process of Super Nova, withdraw from you the density of your gravity, and restore you to Stardom come!

Fuck me and I will fuck all of you! Embrace me and I will fuck all of you! Because I love to fuck! Yin and Yang are my creations! Moon and Sun are my delight! Male and female are but a toy I used to masturbate whenever is I’m in the mood for a little ecstasy and laugher. You are the crack I smoke, my whores and bitches. You rest on my feet like a lovely stool, made of gold, diamonds and precious gems!

Now come! Come! Cum! I command thee! Oh pompous one! Strut for your King!

p.s this is me dickslapping you all to wake the fuck up! lol (love one and all)

!!!!!SLAVES OF THE UNDERWORD!!!!!

Last edited by Neo2012 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:49 pm

Lola said Yesterday at 17:18

OMG!!! Are you Serious! Since when does Zeus sound like a pimp???

All the lonely WOMEN!!!! All the sexually frustrated MEN!!!

What is a girl to do???

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:51 pm

4Rivers said Yesterday at 19:58

Neo2012 wrote:Let my energy light you up with my amps of joy, into a star of light (69 watts) of pure candle fires!
    There is a breeze coming, careful it doesn't extinguish your 69 watts of candle fire.
    Your amps of joy will then be null.

Neo2012 wrote:You are the crack I smoke, my whores and bitches. You rest on my feet like a lovely stool, made of gold, diamonds and precious gems!
    Load another bowl and make your rock (crack) melt.
    Sad to know Zeus is a crack head... we all thought there was hope.
    But now Zeus cannot even figure out if the stool goes on his feet, or under his feet.
    The 69 watt star of light is barely visible from the whores and bitches down the alley of his kingdom.
    Neo2012
    Neo2012

Masters of Illusions  Empty YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!

Post  Neo2012 Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:52 pm

THAT IS EXACTLY MY POINT...GLAD YOU UNDERSTOOD MY MESSAGE!

Last edited by Neo2012 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:54 pm

4Rivers said Yesterday at 22:19

>
    >More importantly... did YOU understand YOUR message !
    >
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:18 am

Neo2012 said on Tue 25 Jan 2011 - 22:31

The duality of Ego my dear! The decadance of divinity! Decadance - act or process of falling into an inferior condition or state!!! The Armageddon is within not without! You Armageddon my image! And, return I showed you the mirror, so that you can see your reflection my dear!

I am the Master of Illusions! I make you, then brake you showing you the pieces, then make you again!

I am subtle at times, and bold and cunning! I am peace, and war! Duality my love! And, Oneness! Whatever you project I will visited back to you 10 folds! Such is the way of Karma! You cannot escape your Karma! Merely just understand it!

Now, flow like water! Soar like the wind! Stay still like Space and move like Time...and you will understand the meanings of my words!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:20 am

4Rivers said on Tue 25 Jan 2011 - 23:17

Still talking to yourself NEO/ONE ... sense will come in time.
    But for now, you are talking to the back of your head. Look inside,
    if you have nothing/something to hide... turn and face the light/dark of YOUR mirror.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:21 am

Neo2012 said Yesterday at 1:51

MIRROR, MIRROR ON THE WALL, HOW CAN TRANSLUCENCY BE MIRRORED?

HOW CAN SPACE BE MIRRORED?
    HOW CAN TIME BE MIRRORED?
    HOW CAN DARKNESS BE MIRRORED?
    HOW CAN LIGHT BE MIRRORED?

I AM TRANSLUCENT MY DEAR!

IF I WAS WATER I WOULD REFLECT AN IMAGE, IF I WAS A MIRROR I WOULD REFLECT AN IMAGE. IF I WAS MATTER I COULD BE MIRRORED. LIGHT WAVES WOULD INTERACT WITH ME BY SOME COMBINATION OF REFLECTION WHEREAS I COULD BE MIRRORED AND MANIFEST A REFLECTION, A TRANSMITTANCE WITH SOME SORT OF REFRACTION.

HOWEVER, I AM "LIGHT" WHEN LIGHT ENCOUNTERS A MATERIAL, IT INTERACTS WITH IT IN SEVERAL WAYS, DEPENDING ON THE WAVELENGTH...AND NATURE OF THE MATERIAL.

LIGHT COULD EITHER PASS THROUGH A MATERIAL, OR REFLECT PROPERTIES OF SUCH LEADING TO A BRILLIANT SPECTRUM OF EVERY COLOR, THUS IS WHAT YOU SEE WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR SELF IN THE MIRROR. IN ADDITION, MANIFESTING YOUR STRUCTURAL DEFECTS, VOIDS, CRACKS, DISFUGUREMENT, OR BEAUTY.

I AM LIGHT MY DEAR. AND, SOMETIMES, IF IN MY JOURNEY I ENCOUTER MATERIALS WHICH DO NOT ALLOW THE TRANSMISSION OF LIGHT, SUCH SUBSTANCE I CALL OPAQUE, MUDDY WATER, AND IMPENETRABLE TO LIGHT. DESPITE MY DEEPEST AND MOST SINCERE INTEREST TO EXPLAIN, YOU WOULD NEVER GET IT, OR UNDERSTAND. PERHAPS TOO MUCH OPACITY!

UNFORTUNATELY, THEIR IS BLINDNESS IN THE WORLD, AND THAT IS AN INEVITABLE FACT!

HOWEVER HOW CAN I BLIND PERSON KNOW REFLECTION, WHAT'S MORE, HOW CAN A BLIND PERSON SAY, "HEY, LOOK AT YOUR REFLECTION IF THE DON'T SEE WHOM THEY ARE TALKING TO?"

ITS IMPOSSIBLE MY DEAR! MIRROR ME? -

YOU WOULD HAVE TO ALLOW THE PASSAGE OF MY RADIANT ENERGY AND ONLY THEN WOULD YOU BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:23 am

Lola said Yesterday at 5:17

We must agree to disagree.....For the dignity of man....

Enjoy....Glory Be to God.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Masters of Illusions  Empty Keeping things interesting....

Post  Admin Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:25 am

Neo2012 said Yesterday at 7:27

Tonyblue is a blasphemer, a person who mocks the bible and claims to be John the faithful Apostle who wrote the book of Revelations, when in reality he is nothing!

He is a scientist in nature, a supporter of evolution, a follower and believer of the Gaia hypothesis not a believer of God or Christ.

He uses the bible and prowls on the spiritually needy, the weak minds, to sale this hypothesis initially formulated back in the 1960's.

This phylosophy is nothing more then a neo-Pagan New Age religion with make believe scientific theories that in fact unscientific, it is nothing more then a very elaborate and sophisticated man generated "dream world" with very entertaining and impressive theories of geophysical cycles however untestable and therefore not even scientific!

Below are some of his blasphemic talk of how the Virgin Mary wasn't really a virgin, rather a victim of rape! And, claim that this is all in the Roman archives....why don't you stop talking so much crap and start showing us these "archives" Tony...show us the evidence! And, then he has the audacity to claim he is a believer of God and the scriptures!

[2:08:50 AM] Tonyblue: Mary was raped by a 15 yerar old Roman soldier called Panthera Jopephuis knew this
    [2:08:51 AM] Tonyblue: Mary was 14
    [2:09:07 AM] Tonyblue: Jesus is the son bio of a Roman lol
    [2:09:20 AM] Ishtara Raven: yes i remember
    [2:09:32 AM] Tonyblue: so she run away because she did not want to face Joseph
    [2:09:50 AM] Tonyblue: to her aunt Elizabveth mother of the baptist
    [2:10:19 AM] Tonyblue: and the srory of Gabriel; became her pregnancy to fulfil the scriptures
    [2:10:26 AM] Ishtara Raven: so this is in the bible actually? how come the theologians never see this
    [2:10:31 AM] Tonyblue: yyes
    [2:10:41 AM] Tonyblue: its telling you that Mary fled
    [2:10:46 AM] Tonyblue: why lol?
    [2:10:50 AM] Tonyblue: Luke
    [2:11:17 AM] Tonyblue: \she was wanting to know whjat marriage is and asked a young adolescent boy about it
    [2:11:34 AM] Tonyblue: so they experimented he showed her lol
    [2:11:46 AM] Ishtara Raven: yes i remember you telling us this story
    [2:11:47 AM] Tonyblue: it was innocent by todays standards
    [2:12:02 AM] Tonyblue: well its ij the Roman archives
    [2:12:12 AM] Tonyblue: many dismiss this thouigh for obvious reasons
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Masters of Illusions  Empty Some realism for the NEOphyte full of fluff

Post  Admin Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:27 am

Allisiam said Yesterday at 10:14

Bible~KVJ wrote:Luke 1 -39-41

39And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda;
    Why hastily?? whats the hurry Mary?

40And entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth.

41And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

Matthew 1-18-20

18Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

19Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.

Was Joseph considering a divorce because he found her pregnant?

20But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Oh but wait, god sends him a dream and he reconsiders.

Jesus' Natural Dad a Roman Soldier? wrote:
    Snip

Written by Administrator
    Thursday, 29 November 2007

source: Kapshow.com

CHEYENNE, WY, June 24- he founder of the world's most opular religion, Christianity, as the natural son of a Roman soldier, according to Eddie endrick, a local new testament cholar.

"Yes, Mary, the mother of Jesus, was raped by a Roman soldier and our Saviour was the outcome of that awful, brutal act- an act I now can prove defined His mission in life," Kendrick said. Kendrick is the founder and research director of the Center for Gospel Truth here in Cheyenne.
    According to Kendrick, several newly unearthed documents dating reliably from the "proper AD vicinity" lead "infallibly to one and only one possible conclusion: they are the authentic Jesus trial writings of Pontius Pilot himself." "The Jesus we have revealed to us in these Pilot Papers," said Kendrick, "is a real flesh and blood man. A living product of Roman imperial oppression- defying that oppression and being crucified for his defiance."

The rape of Jesus’ mother Mary occured either in 5 or 4 BC, according to Kendrick’s findings. "During a Roman suppression campaign in the Galilee," he said.

According to Kendrick, "We’ve known for centuries that a Roman general named Varus, late in the year 5 BC, led a three legion strong force south from their base in Antioch into the holy land." Kendrick says Varus' ensuing campaign criss-crossed through the Galilee for over 7 months, as he attempted to rid this long-rebellious area of resistors to Roman rule. Varus’ soldiers, says Kendrick, followed standard operating proceedures for Roman legionaries on punitive expeditions like this. "It was your typical imperial suppression operation," said Kendrick. "Slaughter of the populace, ruination of the countryside- as heavy-handed and indescriminate as possible."

Rape

There was an ancient legend from the Jewish side that Mary was the
    victim of a rape. They even gave us the name of the Roman soldier who
    was supposed to have carried out this rape, a man called Panthera, which
    apparently was quite a common name for Roman soldiers.

Recently some scholars looked at this theory and decided it was simply
    an ancient slur, anti-Christian slander made up in the 2nd century to
    try to prevent belief in Jesus. Some say that perhaps it isn't so
    impossible as previously we thought. There are certain clues in the New
    Testament to suggest that Mary was in quite a terrible state after the
    beginning of the pregnancy. The fact that she went in great haste to see
    Elizabeth. The fact that she talks about herself as a "lowly handmaid":
    why is she lowly? Some people believe the lowliness was because she was
    actually the victim of a crime.

The strength of the idea is that just as Jesus in his crucifixion
    identifies with those who suffer, Mary, as victim of rape, is somebody
    that women who suffer can identify with.

The problem of the theory is that Jesus could have been the son of a
    Roman soldier, which is even more unpalatable for people than the idea
    that Mary wasn't a virgin. The idea that Jesus was somehow genetically
    dependent upon a rapist is more difficult to swallow and it would take a
    tremendous radical leap of faith to accept that kind of theory.

Second hand merchandise

The word virgin developed in western culture has become a
    synonym for purity and good behaviour. But virginity in Jewish society
    at the time that we are talking about was about ensuring that the new
    husband wasn't getting second hand merchandise. Virginity was only
    important for the moment of the first marriage.

The first marriage was more important; for example, in the Jewish
    marriage contract for a first marriage they paid twice as much as for a
    second marriage. Virgins went out on the wedding procession with their
    hair open and flowing so that everyone could see and it would then be
    remembered that she had been a virgin when she entered her husband's
    house at that event. In fact after a while, instead of being a prize, it
    became a burden. We know this from several Jewish burial inscriptions
    where women were buried and the messages of mourning on their tomb say
    how sad it was that she died a virgin.

Cont:
    http://www.jesusreview.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=26

JEWISH TESTIMONY

The earliest non-Christian testimony to the Lord’s existence is that of the Jewish historian, Flavius Josephus (A.D. 37-100). In Antiquities of the Jews, the historian twice referred to Jesus. In one passage he called Jesus “the Christ,” referred to His “marvelous deeds,” and alluded to His death and resurrection (18.3.3). Though some would dispute the genuineness of much of this reference, suggesting that it was embellished by an over-zealous Christian scribe, the passage, as it stands in all standard texts, can be defended (Jackson, 1991, pp. 29-30). In another place, Josephus commented on the trial of James, and identified Him as “the brother of Jesus, the so-called Christ” (20.9.1).

Additionally, the Jewish Babylonian Talmud took note of the Lord’s existence. Collected into a final form in the fifth century A.D., it is derived from earlier materials, some of which originated in the first century. Its testimony to Jesus’ existence is all the more valuable, as it is extremely hostile. It charges that Christ (Who is called Ben Pandera) was born out of wedlock after His mother had been seduced by a Roman soldier named Pandera or Panthera. Respected scholar Bruce Metzger has commented upon this appellation: “The defamatory account of his birth seems to reflect a knowledge of the Christian tradition that Jesus was the son of the virgin Mary, the Greek word for virgin, parthenos, being distorted into the name Pandera” (1965, p. 76). The Talmud also refers to Jesus’ miracles as “magic,” and records that He claimed to be God. It further mentions His execution on the eve of the Passover. Jewish testimony thus supports the New Testament position on the historical existence of Jesus.

ROMAN SOURCES

There are allusions to Christ in Roman times (see Bettenson, 1961, pp. 3-7).

Pliny, governor of Bithynia, wrote the Roman emperor Trajan (c. A.D. 112), asking for advice about how he should deal with Christians who made it a practice to meet on an appointed day to sing a hymn “to Christ as if to God” (Epist. X.96).
    The Roman historian Tacitus, in his Annals (c. A.D. 115), referred to “Christus,” who “was executed at the hands of the procurator Pontius Pilate in the reign of Tiberius” (XV.44).
    Writing about A.D. 120, Suetonius, a popular Roman writer, declared that Claudius expelled the Jews from Rome because they “were continually making disturbances at the instigation of Chrestus” (Vita Claudii XXV.4). “Chrestus” is a corrupted form of Christos (Christ). Luke alluded to this situation in Acts 18:2.
    ANTAGONISTS OF CHRISTIANITY

Another line of evidence establishing the historicity of Jesus is the fact that the earliest enemies of the Christian faith did not deny that Christ actually lived (see Hurst, 1897, 1:180-189).

Celsus, a pagan philosopher of the second century A.D., produced the oldest extant literary attack against Christianity. His True Discourse (c. A.D. 178) was a bitter assault upon Christ. Celsus argued that Jesus was born in low circumstances, being the illegitimate son of a soldier named Panthera (see above). As he grew , He announced Himself to be God, deceiving many. Celsus charged that Christ’s own people killed Him, and that His resurrection was a deception. But Celsus never questioned the historicity of Jesus.
    Lucian of Samosata (c. A.D. 115-200) was called “the Voltaire of Grecian literature.” He wrote against Christianity more with patronizing contempt than volatile hostility. He said Christians worshipped the well-known “sophist” Who was crucified in Palestine because He introduced new mysteries. He never denied the existence of Jesus.
    Porphyry of Tyre was born about A.D. 233, studied philosophy in Greece, and lived in Sicily where he wrote fifteen books against the Christian faith. In one of his books, “Life of Pythagoras,” he contended that magicians of the pagan world exhibited greater powers than Christ. His argument was an inadvertent concession of Jesus’ existence, and power.
    THE PATRISTIC WRITERS

The Patristic writers authored significant works between the end of the first and eighth centuries A.D. These so-called “church fathers” (patres) produced volumes important to understanding the changes occurring in the Christian religion during the post-apostolic age, and testify profusely to the historical Christ (see Bettenson, 1956).

Polycarp (c. A.D. 69-155), for example, lived in the city of Smyrna in Asia Minor. He spoke passionately of Christ, and wrote against certain heretics of his day. Irenaeus (c. A.D. 130-200) said that Polycarp had personal association with the apostle John, and with others who “had seen the Lord” (Eusebius V.XX). He died a martyr, having served Jesus Christ for eighty-six years (suggesting that almost his entire life was dedicated to the Savior). The testimony of the “church fathers” certainly is more compelling than the trifling objections of biased critics who are twenty centuries removed from the facts.

THE ROMAN CATACOMBS

Beneath Rome there exists a maze of galleries that served, from the second to the fifth centuries A.D., as tombs (and secret places of worship during persecution) for early Christians. It has been estimated that there are some six hundred miles of these subterranean passages, representing 1,175,000 to 4,000,000 graves (Blaiklock, 1970, p. 159). The catacomb vaults are filled with art work, which testifies to the deep faith in Christ that was embraced by legions in the capital of the Roman empire. Common among these inscriptions was the figure of a fish, frequently containing the word ichthus (Greek for “fish”; Boyd, 1969, p. 203). The letters, however, were an acrostic for the declaration, Jesus Christ, God’s Son, Savior. Did millions, living in the shadows of the first century, die for a “myth”? Such a theory makes no sense.

THE IMPACT OF CHRISTIANITY

Finally, the impact of the Christian movement is powerful testimony to the reality of its Founder. It is inconceivable that a non-existent figure could have generated a societal force as world-shaking as Christianity. There is no logical way to explain how the Christian system started, and grew so rapidly, except for the fact that adherents knew of Jesus’ life, death, and resurrection. Christianity itself is a monument to the vibrant presence of the God’s Son in history. The cause we espouse is not grounded in a wispy vapor of antiquity, but on unshakable historical facts.

REFERENCES

Allen, Steve (1990), Steve Allen on the Bible, Religion & Morality (Buffalo, NY: Prometheus).

Barker, Dan (1992), Losing Faith In Faith (Minneapolis, MN: Freedom From Religion Foundation).

Bettenson, Henry (1956), The Early Christian Fathers (London: Oxford University Press).

Bettenson, Henry (1961), Documents of the Christian Church (London: Oxford University Press).

Blaiklock, E.M. (1970), The Archaeology of the New Testament (Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan).

Boyd, Robert (1969), A Pictorial Guide to Biblical Archaeology (New York: Bonanza Books).

Harrison, E.F. (1968), A Short Life of Christ (Grand Rapids, MI: Eerdmans).

Hurst, John F. (1897), History of the Christian Church (New York: Eaton and Mains).

Jackson, Wayne (1991), “Josephus and the Bible [Part II],” Reason & Revelation, 11:29-32, August.

Klausner, Joseph (1989), Jesus of Nazareth (New York: Bloch).

Metzger, Bruce M. (19658), The Text of the New Testament (Oxford, England: Oxford University Press).

Metzger, Bruce M. (1965), The New Testament—Its Background, Growth, and Content (Nashville, TN: Abingdon).

Robinson, John A.T. (1976), Redating the New Testament (Philadelphia, PA: Westminster). See also: “The New Testament Dating Game,” Time, p. 95, March 21, 1977.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 1998 Apologetics Press, Inc. All rights reserved.
    This document may be copied, on the condition that it will not be republished in print unless otherwise stated below, and will not be used for any commercial purpose, as long as the following stipulations are observed: (1) Apologetics Press must be designated as the original publisher; (2) the specific Apologetics Press Web site URL must be noted; (3) any references, footnotes, or endnotes that accompany the article must be included with any written reproduction of the article; (4) textual alterations of any kind are strictly forbidden; (5) Some illustrations (e.g., photographs, charts, graphics, etc.) are not the intellectual property of Apologetics Press and as such cannot be reproduced from our site without consent from the person or organization that maintains those intellectual rights; (6) serialization of written material (e.g., running an article in several parts) is permitted, as long as the whole of the material is made available, without editing, in a reasonable length of time; (7) articles, in whole or in part, may not be offered for sale or included in items offered for sale; and (8) articles may be reproduced in electronic form for posting on Web sites pending they are not edited or altered from their original written content and that credit is given to Apologetics Press, including the web location from which the articles were taken. Further, documents may not be copied without source statements (title, author, journal title), and the address of the publisher and owner of rights, as listed below.

For catalog, samples, or further information, contact:

Apologetics Press
    230 Landmark Drive
    Montgomery, Alabama 36117
    U.S.A.
    Phone (334) 272-8558
    http://www.apologeticspress.org

And from Rational Wiki wrote:

Tiberius Iulius Abdes Pantera (Latin for "panther"), ca.
    22 BCE – CE 40, was a Roman soldier, an alleged rapist and/or adulterer,
    and possibly the Baby Daddy of Jesus. A rumor existed around the second century of the Christian era that a Roman soldier may have raped Mary or had consensual sex
    with her. He could have been the father of Jesus. Certainly Roman
    soldiers would have been tempted to have sexual relations with local
    women with, or without, consent. They were men in the prime of life and were forbidden to marry until they were forty. The story of the virgin birth originated earlier, but is less plausible.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Pantera

AND THE REAL CLENCHER WHERE DO BABIES ACTUALLY COME FROM AND NO.....ITS NOT THE STORK NEO wrote:Fertilisation (also known as conception, fecundation and syngamy), is the fusion of GAMETES to produce a new organism. In animals, the process involves the fusion of an OVUM with a SPERM, which eventually leads to the development of an EMBRYO.
    Depending on the animal species, the process can occur within the body
    of the female in internal fertilisation, or outside in the case of
    external fertilisation

The entire process of development of new individuals is called PROCREATION, the act of species REPRODUCTION.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fertilisation
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Masters of Illusions  Empty THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE....

Post  Admin Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:29 am

Neo2012 said Yesterday at 15:34

That Mary was a virgin when she conceived and bore Jesus is clearly stated in the Holy Scriptures, and such is the word of God.

Both Matthew and Luke are witnessess to these facts, moreover, Jesus birth fulfilled bible prophecy!

Mattew 1:18-23 -

18 But the birth of Jesus Christ was in this way. During the time his mother Mary was promised in marriage to Joseph, she was found to be pregnant by holy spirit before they were united. 19 However, Joseph her husband, because he was righteous and did not want to make her a public spectacle, intended to divorce her secretly. 20 But after he had thought these things over, look! Jehovah’s angel appeared to him in a dream, saying: “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary your wife home, for that which has been begotten in her is by holy spirit. 21 She will give birth to a son, and you must call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins.” 22 All this actually came about for that to be fulfilled which was spoken by Jehovah through his prophet, saying: 23 “Look! The virgin will become pregnant and will give birth to a son, and they will call his name Im·man´u·el,” which means, when translated, “With Us Is God.”

Luke 1:34-35

34 But Mary said to the angel: “How is this to be, since I am having no intercourse with a man?” 35 In answer the angel said to her: “Holy spirit will come upon you, and power of the Most High will overshadow you. For that reason also what is born will be called holy, God’s Son.

And, Luke goes on to say....

vs39 So Mary rose in these days and went into the mountainous country with haste, to a city of Judah, 40 and she entered into the home of Zech·a·ri´ah and greeted Elizabeth. 41 Well, as Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, the infant in her womb leaped; and Elizabeth was filled with holy spirit, 42 and she called out with a loud cry and said: “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb! 43 So how is it that this [privilege] is mine, to have the mother of my Lord come to me? 44 For, look! as the sound of your greeting fell upon my ears, the infant in my womb leaped with great gladness.

....INDEED LET THE RECORDS SPEAK...

2 Now in those days a decree went forth from Caesar Au·gus´tus for all the inhabited earth to be registered; 2 (this first registration took place when Qui·rin´i·us was governor of Syria;) 3 and all people went traveling to be registered, each one to his own city. 4 Of course, Joseph also went up from Gal´i·lee, out of the city of Naz´a·reth, into Ju·de´a, to David’s city, which is called Beth´le·hem, because of his being a member of the house and family of David, 5 to get registered with Mary, who had been given him in marriage as promised, at present heavy with child. 6 While they were there, the days came to the full for her to give birth. 7 And she gave birth to her son, the firstborn, and she bound him with cloth bands and laid him in a manger, because there was no place for them in the lodging room.

INDEED JESUS OF NAZARETH WAS BORN IN Bethlehem , CHRIST THE LORD THE SAVIOR, FROM A VIRGIN, SUCH WAS THE NEWS THAT... in an effort to eliminate the new King, cruel King Herod ordered the killing of boys in the Bethlehem area. Which boys? Those two years of age and under.—Matthew 2:1-16.

Why would Herod the Great, the second son of Antipater (Antipas) II by his wife Cypros. Order the execution of all new born up to two years of age if this Jesus was the product of natural conception offspring of a raped Mary? lol What did he had to fear? lol

THE FACTS...

The fact is that Kendrick isn't the only one whose tried to discredit the bible's account of Jesus conception with fabricated lies.

Several of the earliest Greek church fathers, such as Origen (185-254 C.E.), Basil the Great (330-379 C.E.) and Chrysostom (345-407 C.E.), expressed views that were contrary to the belief that Mary was immaculately conceived, that is, was free from the stain of original sin. And Augustine (354-430 C.E.), said to be the greatest of the old Latin “Fathers,” expressed similar views.

In his book Christian Worship: Its Origin and Evolution, French Catholic historian Louis Duchesne writes: “The Church of Rome seems to have celebrated no festival of the Virgin before the seventh century.”

True, during the fifth century C.E., the Greek-speaking church began keeping a Feast of the Conception of John the Baptist, and, sometime later, a Feast of the Conception of Mary.

But The Catholic Encyclopedia admits: “In celebrating the feast of Mary’s Conception the [“Christian”] Greeks of old . . . did not think it absurd to celebrate a conception which was not immaculate, as we see from the Feast of the Conception of St. John . . . To the Orthodox Greeks of our days, however, the feast means very little; they continue to call it ‘Conception of St. Anne’ [Anna, traditionally held to be Mary’s mother], indicating, perhaps, the active [sexual] conception which was certainly not immaculate.

You see my friend, again, you can't come with bullshit when you address me, because i have a shovel ready to pile the shit back up to where it came from!

Many unbelievers try to discredit the IMMACULATE conception....and deny God's existance! This only makes them IGNORANT AND LIARS!

They much rather exert faith in their own man made Fables, then to conceive that a woman can become pregnant by some form of mystical energy other then a sperm! lol

-THE FICTION, THE FABLE OF GAIA & OTHERS-

Creation myths abound, but none have the simple logic of the Bible’s creation record. (Genesis, chapters 1, 2)

For example, the account given in Greek mythology sounds barbaric. The first Greek to put myths in writing in a systematic way was Hesiod, who wrote his Theogony in the eighth century B.C.E. He explains how the gods and the world began.

He starts off with Gaea, or Gaia (Earth), who gives birth to Uranus (Heaven). What follows is explained by scholar Jasper Griffin in The Oxford History of the Classical World:

“Hesiod tells the story, known to Homer, of the succession of sky gods. First Uranus was supreme, but he suppressed his children, and Gaia encouraged his son Cronos to castrate him. Cronos in turn devoured his own children, until his wife Rhea gave him a stone to eat in place of Zeus; the child Zeus was brought up in Crete, compelled his father to disgorge his siblings, and with them and other aid defeated Cronos and his Titans and cast them down into Tartarus.”

From what source did the Greeks get this strange mythology?

The same author answers: “Its ultimate origin seems to have been Sumerian. In these eastern stories we find a succession of gods, and the motifs of castration, of swallowing, and of a stone recur in ways which, though varying, show that the resemblance with Hesiod is no coincidence.”

We have to look to ancient Mesopotamia and Babylon as the source of many myths that permeated other cultures.

The ancient mythology of Chinese folk religion is not always easy to define, since many written records were destroyed in the period 213-191 B.C.E. Some myths have remained, however, such as the one describing how the earth was formed. A professor of Oriental art, Anthony Christie, writes: “We learn that Chaos was like a hen’s egg. Neither Heaven nor Earth existed. From the egg P’an-ku was born, while of its heavy elements Earth was made and Sky from the light elements. P’an-ku is represented as a dwarf, clad in a bearskin or a cloak of leaves. For 18,000 years the distance between Earth and Sky grew daily by ten feet, and P’an-ku grew at the same rate so that his body filled the gap. When he died, different parts of his body became various natural elements. . . . His body fleas became the human race.”

From South America an Inca legend explains how a mythical creator gave speech to each nation. “He gave to each nation the language it was to speak . . . He gave being and soul to each one as well [as] the men and the women and commanded each nation to sink below the earth. Thence each nation passed underground and came up in the places to which he assigned them.”

(The Fables and Rites of the Yncas, by Cristóbal de Molina of Cuzco, quoted in South American Mythology) In this case it appears that the Bible’s account of the confusion of languages at Babel is the factual kernel for this Inca myth. (Genesis 11:1-9)

SEE MY FRIEND THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU EXERT YOUR TRUST IN MAN, AND UNSCIENTIFIC FABLES LIKE GAIA, WHOSE GOT VIRTUALLY NO CREDIBILITY FROM A SCIENTIFIC STAND, SO, YOU TURN TO FAITH, AND YOU USE THE BIBLE BECAUSE YOU KNOW IS THE WORD OF GOD, THE MOST POWERFUL AND INFLUENTIAL BOOK EVER WRITTEN TO MAKE YOURSELF APPEAR SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT.

YOU ARE A BLASPHEMER AND AN UNBELIEVER, YOU ARE NOTHING!

IF YOU WHERE "JOHN" LOL, YOU'D NOT GO AGAIST THE WORDS OF MATTHEW, AND LUKE, LUKE WHO WAS A "REAL" DOCTOR AND EDUCATED MAN, YET BELIEVED IN THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION....IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN THAT...YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN EMPTY VESSEL.

You believe in "sperm' and "ovium" and in Gaia (Earth) as some sort of Global Brain.

You can't even begin to be able to conceive and wrap your head around the notion that prior to Jesus’ birth on earth, angels had appeared on this planet in human form, apparently materializing suitable bodies for the occasion, then dematerializing them after completing such assignments. (Ge 19:1-3; Jg 6:20-22; 13:15-20) They thus remained spirit creatures, merely employing a physical body temporarily. This, however, was not the case with the coming of God’s Son to earth to become the man Jesus. John 1:14 says that “the Word became flesh and resided among us.” For that reason he could call himself “the Son of man.” (Joh 1:51; 3:14, 15)

Yes, an actual conception had to take place, it appears that God caused an ovum, or egg cell, in Mary’s womb to become fertile, accomplishing this by the transferal of the life of his firstborn Son from the spirit realm to earth. (Ga 4:4) Only in this way could the child eventually born have retained identity as the same person who had resided in heaven as the Word, and only in this way could he have been an actual son of Mary and hence a genuine descendant of her forefathers Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Judah, and King David and legitimate heir of the divine promises made to them. (Ge 22:15-18; 26:24; 28:10-14; 49:10; 2Sa 7:8, 11-16; Lu 3:23-34; see GENEALOGY OF JESUS CHRIST.)

Mary was a descendant of the sinner Adam, hence herself imperfect and sinful. The question therefore is raised as to how Jesus, Mary’s “firstborn” (Lu 2:7), could be perfect and free from sin in his physical organism.

While modern geneticists have learned much about laws of heredity and about dominant and recessive characteristics, they have had no experience in learning the results of uniting perfection with imperfection, as was the case with Jesus’ conception. From the results revealed in the Bible, it would appear that the perfect male life-force (causing the conception) canceled out any imperfection existent in Mary’s ovum, thereby producing a genetic pattern (and embryonic development) that was perfect from its start. Whatever the case, the operation of God’s holy spirit at the time guaranteed the success of God’s purpose. As the angel Gabriel explained to Mary, “power of the Most High” overshadowed her so that what was born was holy, God’s Son. God’s holy spirit formed, as it were, a protective wall so that no imperfection or hurtful force could damage, or blemish, the developing embryo, from conception on.—Lu 1:35.

The truth is, you (as many scientist) and (evolutionist) (big bang believers) much rather exercise faith in ET's because they too organic in nature...sperm and ovum...and this makes a lot more sense to you because ultimately you have NO FAITH in the Scriptures.

KNOW THYSELF...

I SEE YOU!

[b]
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:32 am

Didymos said Today at 4:37

Lol , Neo Nappikin, Zeus of the Olympian family of symbols; you see the mystical energies of the supernatural fairy tales.

Keep on witnessing your own ignorance as the sinfulness you project onto the believers and the gullible.

I shall not reply to your posts on this forum any longer, as per directive of the admin, this forum shares 'Dreams of the Logos' and where those dreams have the serpentine energies of the Logos as one of its bases.

I will however reply to your meanderings on your own forum of the Thuban antitheses; should time permit and should I find it worthwhile to elucidate upon your dogmatic misconceptions.

Tonyblue

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Masters of Illusions  Empty With all due respect....

Post  Admin Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:33 am

Lola said Today at 7:15

Tonyblue Wrote:

Keep on witnessing your own ignorance as the sinfulness you project onto the believers and the gullible.

My darling...The story always changes depending on who is writing the script...

We are all proprietors of our own truth...

I must admit, I find your tone quite bewildering and intolerant...I expected better!

As for the subject matter...

And from personal experience, I will say this...

I spent quite a few years in the Middle East and had the pleasure of making the acquaintance of many a rabbi...where the subject of the Virgin Birth was indeed a lively discussion... shrouded in controversy and contradictions...

Though the very notion of rape (which I personally find quite offensive, irrespective of my beliefs) was never an option...a conclusion...by any "skeptic" I encountered...

And on a personal note...If you among others, reject the miracle of "the virgin birth", how then do you reconcile with the Creator, Jesus, the Trinity, Lucifer, and so on....?

If your beliefs are Pagan in origin? Why bring God, the Son and the Holy Ghost into the equation at all?

If your beliefs are evolutionary in nature, scientific...Leave God out of it!

Why discuss religion or dogma of any kind...Why quote the Bible?

It is this imbalance which propels me to speak!
    Didymos
    Didymos

Post  Didymos Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:43 am

The Nativity to the Baptism 7BC to 28AD

The biological father of Jesus and his Davidic lineage

The Descent of Jesus from the Davidic lineage is found both in the lineage of Mary, his biological mother through Jesus' maternal grandfather Heli-Yonakhir (aka Zadok aka Joachim), as well as the lineage of Jesus stepfather Joseph, son of Jacob and husband of Mary, daughter of Hannah, wife of Heli.

The father of Matthan was Eleazar, from the lineage of Solomon-David and the father of Matthat was Levi by Melchi from the lineage Nathan-David.
    Matthan took a wife named Astha-Sebhrath, who was from the tribe of the Levites; but he died (after fathering Jacob) and Matthat took Astha to wife thereby blending the two lineages from David (and as given in Matthew in Solomon-David and in Luke in Nathan-David).

Matthan and Matthat-Jotham-Panther became like 'twin brothers as half-brothers' and became the fathers for Jacob and Heli, both by Astha-respectively and in perpetuation of the 'half-brother twinship'.

Jacob took Hadhith to wife and fathered Joseph and Heli took Hannah (Dina=Anne) to wife and fathered Mary. Joseph and Mary are so cousins by the 'halfbrother-twinship'.
    Joseph is of the lineage Jacob-Solomon-David and Mary is of the paternity Yonakhir-Nathan-David; both of the House of Judah.

Mary's maternity is however of the House of Levi by Hannah, her mother and Jesus' maternal grandmother.
    Matthan, the priest and his wife Mary had three daughters; Mary and Sobe-Sophia and Hannah-Anne. Mary gave birth to Salome, the midwive; Sobe gave birth to Elisabeth, who became the wife of Zacharias of the lineage of Levi and who became the mother of John the Baptizer and Hannah bore Mary and Salome to Heli.

When Mary was three years old, Heli dedicated her to 'serve' at Jerusalem as a 'virgin to the temple' and he died.

Hannah then married Alphaeus and bore to him Mary Alphaeus as a halfsister to Mary and Salome.
    Mary Cleophas became the wife of Cleophas, father of James, 'the brother of the lord', Judas Thaddeus, Simon, Joses and Matthew Levi (the latter not by Mary Cleophas, but by a previous marriage of Alphaeus) and as cousins to Jesus.

Hannah gave birth to Mary, who became the wife of Joseph and to Salome, who became the wife of Zebedee and the mother of James and John, cousins to Jesus.

When Mary, a young hebrew girl maturing in her puberty turned 14, her foster father Cleophas arranged her to be married to Joseph Ben Jacob to honour his wife's deceased husband Yonakhir-Heli and his Nathan-Davidic lineage. Because Joseph Ben Jacob descended from the Solomonic branch and Mary descended from the branch of Nathan; the marriage between Joseph and Mary would further strengthen the blending of the descents and as initiated by Matthan and Matthat, both marrying Astha, daughter of Aaron.

Mary, became expectant about her imminent wedding to Joseph, who was very much older than herself. She harboured a number of dreams and imaginations about what it would be like to 'make love' to a father figure.

All her life, Mary had 'worked' in the temple as a 'virgin to God' and Mary often imagined what it would be like to 'merge body and soul' with 'God the Father'.

Once puberty had set in, Mary had discovered her sexuality and had experienced the pleasures her young body could provide in selfstimulation. In one of the nights of 'erotic imaginations'; Mary dreamt 'Gabriel', who advised her of her firstborn son, named Jesus and being the 'Son of the Highest' as the 'Son of God the Father, himself {Luke.1.26-38}. Mary also knew of her cousin Elisabeth, who was 'in hiding' and in expectation of her impending motherhood.

One day, Mary was conversing with a young man, who was planning to join the Roman army.
    This was Tiberius Iulius Abdes Pantera and he was about 15 years of age.
    After hearing about Mary's imminent wedding to Joseph; he thought about initiating her into the wedding night rituals and to show Mary what married life would entail.

Tiberius Pantera forced sexual relations with Mary and got her pregnant with Jesus.
    Mary immediately fled to Elisabeth to find comfort and advise as to what had happened to her. Mary remained with Elisabeth for about three months before returning home to her mother Hannah and to Joseph{Luke.1.39;56}.

Being found with 'child by the Holy Ghost'; Joseph though about 'calling the wedding off', but he decided to 'foster' the 'child Jesus' as his own following some contemplation of the facts at hand {Matthew.1.18-25}.

The biological father of Jesus:

"Tiberius Iulius Abdes Pantera
    (c. 22 BCE – 40 BCE) was a Roman archer of the Cohors I Sagittariorum. He is most notable because of a suggestion (vita di Gesù, Craveri 1966) that he is to be identified with the Roman soldier Panthera, who the writer Celsus claimed was the true father of Jesus.

All information about Abdes Pantera's life comes from his tombstone, found in Bingerbrück, Germany in 1859.

The inscription (CIL XIII 7514) on the monument of Abdes Pantera reads:

Tib(erius) Iul(ius) Abdes Pantera
    Sidonia ann(orum) LXII
    stipen(diorum) XXXX miles exs(ignifer?)
    coh(orte) I sagittariorum
    h(ic) s(itus) e(st)

Tiberius Iulius Abdes Pantera
    from Sidon, aged 62 years
    served 40 years, former standard bearer(?)
    of the first cohort of archers
    lies here"

The Birth of Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth was born in the week from Friday, March 19th 6BC to Friday, March 26th 6BC and encompassing the Spring-Equinox of 6BC on Tuesday, March 23rd (10am GMT).
    The March- and April New Moons for 6BC calculate for Friday, March 19th (9pm-GMT) and Sunday, April18th (Noon-GMT).
    The Full Moon for April 6BC is determined to be Sunday, April 4th (5am-GMT).

On Friday, 19th of March 6BC, a conjunction between Saturn and the Moon occured in Pisces; followed the next day by a conjunction between Sun, Jupiter, Saturn and the Moon in Pisces.
    This heralded the birth of a Jewish king relative to the Babylonian astrologers; who assigned the planet Saturn to be the 'Protector of the Jews' and Jupiter to be the 'Planet of the Kings' and Aries, the Ram as the 'Sign of the Jews'.

On Friday, April 16th, Saturn again eclipsed the Moon, but now in Aries and the next day, Saturday, April 17th, Jupiter, as the 'planet of the kings' rose as the 'Morning Star' in Aries to 'confirm' the birth of a Jewish king in the planetary alignments between Saturn, Jupiter, the Sun and the New Moon April 18th.

Isaiah.66.23: "And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another and from one sabbath onto another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord'"

The archtyped 'Messiah' so is born on Wednesday, 24th of March, 6BC (Julian).

Sweet Lolita of the Pact of Ra in the Leo of Egypt-Judea!

You can continue to utter in ignorances dear Lolita; just like is exemplified in the Book of Job, where the 'righteous in their own eyes' take Job to task for questioning the motives of God.

Job 38 (King James Version)

1Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
    2Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
    3Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

From the admonishons of Elihu the 'selfrighteous' then becoming the 'Dark Counsellor' without wisdom.
    Does this resemble some 'prodigal childtren' you may know of?

Job 36
    1Elihu also proceeded, and said,
    2Suffer me a little, and I will shew thee that I have yet to speak on God's behalf.
    3I will fetch my knowledge from afar, and will ascribe righteousness to my Maker.

Job 37
    19Teach us what we shall say unto him; for we cannot order our speech by reason of darkness.
    20Shall it be told him that I speak? if a man speak, surely he shall be swallowed up.
    21And now men see not the bright light which is in the clouds: but the wind passeth, and cleanseth them.
    22Fair weather cometh out of the north: with God is terrible majesty.
    23Touching the Almighty, we cannot find him out: he is excellent in power, and in judgment, and in plenty of justice: he will not afflict.
    24Men do therefore fear him: he respecteth not any that are wise of heart.

[i][b]Job 38 (King James Version)

1Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,

2Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
    3Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

You have very little understanding of the depth of the symbolic and metaphorical encodings in the scriptures.

You do not possess a gnosis of any sort, which allows you to move past the stereotypes of 'pagan religion' contra Christianity and such labelings which betray your level of nous in such matters of the letters.

You fail to move beyond the stereotypes of evolution versus creation. You fail to harmonise the reductionistic core of the scientific method with the metaphysics; apaprently considering them incompatible in their very nature.

Yes, you speak and write like a true faithful believer. You truly present yourself as a Daughter of Jehovah.

So be it. May the laughing grimace of the 'Father of Lies' besmirk you in your selfrighteous ignorance of what the creator-creation event entailed.

The Apocryphon of John might help you to remember yourself as a Daughter of Abba; as a Daughter of Lilith come down from the heavenly delusions to render the Old Eves as Real Brides for the highest of the highest in comparative terminology.

But continue to look at the face of nonexistent devils, yet real because You gave and give them existence in your divine creativity.

Some of us here; the friends of the Logos, have discerned this grimace of the human oppressions embodied in the Jealous God Jehovah of the Old Testament; the one who is full of laws and regulations about what to do and what not to do.

The one who tells you to murder children and woman indiscriminatly to exterminate certain bloodlines.

The one who tells you that a menstruating woman is defiled and cannot be touched and if you do so, even by accident both of you shall be put to death?

The one who tells you that he is pleased by the burning of animal flesh as a sweet odour?

The one that tells you you must kill your own children should they curse you?

The one with plentiful (Levitical) kosher laws like forbidding the eating of lobster and shellfish, because it has no scales or fins?

The one that says that you cant mix milk and meat in certain ways, such as in that a goat kid cannot be boiled in the milk of its goatian mother????

The one that stipulate that the hair on the side of the head or the beard are not to be cut?.

The one that tells you that you cant wear clothing made of two different materials - lol lol lol?

The one that tells you that you cant plant a field with two kinds of seeds?

The one that says all sexual contact between same sex people is an abomination to the Lord?

The one that says that it is alright to buy and own slaves as property?

The one that tells you to stone a woman to death, should she fall in love with someone not her 'husband'.

The one who tells you to cover up and not to show your face for the seductress and cosmic lover you could be.

Might it be, because ABBA longs to see the beauty of his creation, the Sheness and Her naked beauty and splendour, he has given away to bring it back in a much grander way?

So be a follower of the Jehovah - the fake god of the abomination; just do not expect that you can share this fake reality with the true Lovers of the Logos - the Dragons of Thuban, banning the falseness.

The Serpents of Gaia have surrendered their old human corruptibility to their MasterDragon aka the Serpent of Eden; Lucifer, the Bright Morning Star of the Dawning of a New World.
    And Revelation provides scriptural 'proof', that Lucifer is none other than the 'Word of God', later incarnating for the one and only time as Jesus of Nazareth; initiate of the Naassenes. {Revelation.2.28;22.16; 2Peter.1.19}.

The Serpents of Serpentina hope for a new humanity; one that is able to break free of its millennia old bondage and colonise the star sytems and the galaxies.

Not in wishy washy supernatural fantasies after Jehovah, the man-created god substitute for the real thing; but in the core of a validated and empowered terrestrial science transforming into an Omni-Science - in the true image and mirror of the World Logos in the office of the Prince of Peace - Melchizedek of the Shalom - eternal quantum relativistic waveparticular manifestor of the new Starhuman merkabah by the sacred eucharist of the Lion of Judah- one Jesus of Nazareth; initiated by the Clan of the the Uraeus of Alexandria - the Naaseenes of Nazareth.

Your statement of everyone having their own truth is befitting you and your philosophy of the 'divide and conquer' of the 'selfrighteous believers and the faithful'. This is the 'Devil's Advocacy' the separation not encompassed but itself encompassing the Unity of the God of the Cosmic Love.

Guess what; the believers and the faithful will make no difference to the sorry state of affairs witnessed by the collective sentience, which finds itself embedded within this planetary realm.

Waiting for the second coming of the physical Jesus or the Sananda or the 12th Imam of the Mahdi or the Kalki or the Metatron or the Maitreya; none will make an inkling of difference; as it will nevwer become happenstance in the way the 'faithful' expect in a physical reality defined in the Laws of Physics and not the fantasies of the Jehovian and similar witnesses.
    Witness and perpetuaters to the fakes of the abominations they are indeed.

But there is another faith; namely the faith of the Logos; the faith Jesus had in his true father Abba.

And it is this faith, this surrender to the higher order, which is also part of your inner core of being; yet so much grander and more magificent, then the 'sheepish' waiting for the saviours from the clouds holding your hands to lead you into the paradise of Jehovah, the usurper and backside of the real face of God beyond the 'burning bush' of the Pentagrammaton YHWHY indeed the harmonisation of ther usurpers Tetragrammaton YHWH.

I AM THAT AM I - replacing the I AM THAT I AM in a perfected supersymmetry.

Tonyblue

Last edited by Didymos on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Neo2012
    Neo2012

Masters of Illusions  Empty Official Archives - Not the Yada Yada Yada of Tony the Basher of Virgin Mary!

Post  Neo2012 Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:08 pm

See Tony, he whom does not know how to swim should avoid falling in water!

It appears that in Israel, besides the registers kept by families themselves, national records were kept of genealogies. At Genesis, chapter 46, we find the listing of those born to Jacob’s household down to the time of Jacob’s entry into Egypt and evidently on to the time of his death. A genealogy, primarily of the descendants of Levi and seemingly copied from an earlier register, appears at Exodus 6:14-25. The nation’s first census was taken in the wilderness of Sinai in 1512 B.C.E., the second year of their coming out of Egypt, at which time they had their descent acknowledged “as regards their families in the house of their fathers.” (Nu 1:1, 18; see also Nu 3.) The only other divinely authorized national census of Israel on record prior to the exile is the one taken about 39 years later, on the Plains of Moab.—Nu 26.

Apart from the genealogies recorded in Moses’ writings, there are such lists by other official chroniclers, including Samuel, who was the writer of Judges, Ruth, and part of First Samuel; Ezra, who wrote First and Second Chronicles and the book of Ezra; and Nehemiah, the writer of the book bearing his name. There is also evidence within these writings of other keepers of genealogy: Iddo (2Ch 12:15) and Zerubbabel, who evidently directed that genealogical enrollment be made among the repatriated Israelites. (Ezr 2) During the reign of righteous King Jotham, there was a genealogical listing of the tribes of Israel living in the land of Gilead.—1Ch 5:1-17.

These genealogies were carefully preserved down to the start of the Common Era. This is proved by the fact that each family of Israel was able to go back to the city of its father’s house to be registered in response to Caesar Augustus’ decree shortly before Jesus’ birth. (Lu 2:1-5) Also, John the Baptizer’s father Zechariah is noted as of the priestly division of Abijah and John’s mother Elizabeth as from the daughters of Aaron. (Lu 1:5) Anna the prophetess is spoken of as “of Asher’s tribe.” (Lu 2:36) And, of course, the extensive listings of Jesus’ forefathers at Matthew, chapter 1, and Luke, chapter 3, make it clear that such records were kept in the public archives, available for examination.

SO...

You see my demented and delusional friend, if ONE seeks to find "TRUTH" in reference to historic & biblical matters all ONE must do is read the Bible, it is not only authentic but also faithful in narration of true history!

Unlike Tiberius Iulius Abdes Pantera and so many others whose sole purpose is to taint the word of God with their lies and cohersion of the truth in order to mislead people from having a true relationship with the Almighty God and Creator of all things both Heaven and Earth alike!
    Neo2012
    Neo2012

Masters of Illusions  Empty Secondly....

Post  Neo2012 Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:45 pm

Tony said, "You fail to harmonise the reductionistic core of the scientific method with the metaphysics; apaprently considering them incompatible in their very nature."

BING, BING, BING - WE HAVE A WINNER!

How do you harmonize Night and Day? -

By sleeping during the day and staying awake during the night, said Tony! lol

Great gnosis of the methaphysical world my friend, but not quite!

You cannot harmonize the Moon and the Sun, there is Day, and there is Night!

Their is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Monday cannot be Friday, Saturday cannot be Tuesday, although for some belonging to an Asylum everyday is the same and therefore "reconciled", "harmonized" but such is not the truth.

You cannot harmonize Greek Mythology, Gaia, Evolution, ET's and the Bible, simply because they are different FAITHS, different beliefs, just like their are 365 days in year and each day is different from the next although it may appear not much different in essence, indeed they are!

Your ignorance its just too outstanding, and absurd. You are delusional and derranged.

Create your own hypothesis! Make up your own faith and believe whatever you want to belief, but if your intentions are to truly harmonize humanity, you should start with "respect" for the beliefs and thoughts of others rather then posing yourself as know it all God who wants to re-write history and religion as he sees fit.

This is no grand gnosis! Its simply madness of a delusional conscious self-defeated man whose life is been to hard and has lost his faith on the bible and in people thus creating his own gnosis to compensate for his lack off many things!

Your trapped in the phantom zone old one! Wake up!
    Neo2012
    Neo2012

Masters of Illusions  Empty Thirdly..

Post  Neo2012 Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:13 pm

Tony you said in regards to Jehovah....

The one who tells you to murder children and woman indiscriminatly to exterminate certain bloodlines.

The one who tells you that a menstruating woman is defiled and cannot be touched and if you do so, even by accident both of you shall be put to death?

The one who tells you that he is pleased by the burning of animal flesh as a sweet odour?

The one that tells you you must kill your own children should they curse you?

The one with plentiful (Levitical) kosher laws like forbidding the eating of lobster and shellfish, because it has no scales or fins?

The one that says that you cant mix milk and meat in certain ways, such as in that a goat kid cannot be boiled in the milk of its goatian mother????

The one that stipulate that the hair on the side of the head or the beard are not to be cut?.

The one that tells you that you cant wear clothing made of two different materials - lol lol lol?

The one that tells you that you cant plant a field with two kinds of seeds?

The one that says all sexual contact between same sex people is an abomination to the Lord?

The one that says that it is alright to buy and own slaves as property?

The one that tells you to stone a woman to death, should she fall in love with someone not her 'husband'.

The one who tells you to cover up and not to show your face for the seductress and cosmic lover you could be.

Obviously,

You read but you do NOT understand what you read...
    You see but do NOT understand what you see...
    You hear but do NOT comprehend the sounds you hear...

Thus you mock what you don't understand...

You are a "lost", "rebelious" little child that questions the authority of his father, and doesn't understand why dad wants him in bed by 8:30 or why is he getting time-out for tearing the pages out of a book, or opening dvd cases and spilling out all the dvd's on the floor creating a mess! A child that doesn't grasp the concept of cleanleness, order, structure, time, and so many other things. A child throwing a tamtrum, a fit, because he wants "that juice" when you are giving him the juice he wants except your bring it to him in a different cup, so, he thinks he is being deceived, and your a bad, bad, bad daddy!

You have NO knowledge of the Scriptures, your in diapers when it comes to "spirituality", and you are self-centered just like a child!

Nonetheless, God is patient, like a father with his children, not too patient, but patient enough to put up with you, hopefully, you'll grow up one day, and come to acquire true gnosis, true wisdom...however, not before you become humble in nature and accept to be taught in order to learn.

Otherwise, where will your road lead to? - You poor unfortunate soul!?

Don't worry the ET's don't have rules in their world...you can butt fuck ET's wife in the ass and his going to like it, and applaud you without any jelousy! lol There are no laws to rebel from, for everything is accepted!

This is called ignorance!

Last edited by Neo2012 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Didymos
    Didymos

Post  Didymos Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:04 am

Aye the records of the rabbis, Neo Nappikin!

Adam and Eve never existed as personas, neither did Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph and Aaron.
    They are starsigns combined in houses or sectors and in associations of symbols.
    Everyone with a birthday is an Israelite, a Chosen One, by definition of the Word of God.

The historical correlations do not begin until the times of the first Israelitic Kings: Saul and David and Solomon.
    Moses never existed, neither did the Exodus as dated to Rameses 2 at 1240 BC.

Solomon's (symbolic and archetyped) Temple was built so 965 BC, 480 years after the Exodus as per 1Kings.6.1; so the time of Rameses 2 and Merneptha cannot be reconciled with the history of the Exodus; as this would lead to the time of the 1440 BC and the 18th dynasty in pharaohs like Thutmosis 3 and 140 years after the great MOSEAN transformation of Akhenaten and Nefertiti from whom the Moses mythology had developed after the 'real Exodus' of the Hyksos, the 'shepherd kings' who had INVADED Egypt and ruled from in the upper parts of Egypt from so 1620-1530 BC and in the 17th dynasty and back to the 13th in the 1800's BC.

Ahmose drove the Hyksos from Upper Egypt and this became mythologised as the Exodus of Moses.

Your history is upside down Neo Nappikin and your personal insults can not obscure your misunderstandings and misinterpretations.

The Hebrew chronicles and genealogies are all made up from the archetypes of the patriarchs and it is this which is chronicled and then made Talmudic Law and Almanacs in the Jewish archives and records.
    Jacob never existed Neo, You are Jacob and Adam and Moses and... the older characters in the scriptures.
    So then the question is if you can make a 'real meangful' (compared to parroting Jehovah's BS), contibution to God's own Story; God's Redemption through his perfected images, the Sons of Man.
    But as you seem to be little more than a puppet of Jehovah, him parading as your god, created by you and your 'sinful' ignorant fathers.

The 'war' is a mental war on the spiritual planes and the puppets in 3D become a trickle down effect and manifest in the zealots of the dogmas of this world.

It is belief system versus belief system and Abba has already won in the name of Jesus as the One and Only Word of God.
    You and I can approch and mirror this 'Word' and time will tell who is a true follower of this selfsame word.
    I fancy my chances Neo; as I am secure in my agency of the Logos Mirror. I cannot speak for any others - it is one-by-one; the Logos chooses hisher family.

It is Jehovah that speaks through you Neo, not the Son of Abba; who you are; but whom you deny to your own shame and confusion and bewilderments in times to come when you shall know the truth.
    There is a 'sin' an ignorance which cannot be forgiven, either in heaven or on earth and this is the blasphemy against yourself, not towards any others, gods or devils or men.

The 'Holy Spirit' which is female cannot be denied within yourself; neither can the 'Holy Ghost' as its male counterpart.
    Beware Neo and deny the usurper in your mind and set yourself free from the oppressor.

Tonyblue
    Neo2012
    Neo2012

Post  Neo2012 Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:49 pm

Aye and "vital statistics records" indicate that your mother never existed...

See...

You are the product of a bowl of soup...

A noodle...

A freak accident!

The 'war' is a mental war on the spiritual planes and the puppets in 3D become a trickle down effect and manifest in the zealots of the dogmas of this world...says the noodle born from the bowl of soup, from the global brain that is GAIA....ah great gnosis!

What's that medication your on again called?? -

Tony, did you skip a dosis again this morning? -

Damn it, somehow, I knew it!

Last edited by Neo2012 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lola
    Lola

Masters of Illusions  Empty THIS IS FOR TONY Bashing....Hatred....and Ignorance....A Cry for Help...

Post  Lola Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:27 pm

I want to talk about GAIA...I want to understand the substance if any, behind GAIA...

I want you to stick to talking about your faith rather than bashing the Bible...

I want you to stop quoting texts to and fro that do not mean a thing...

You, as a collective, stand against Neo, not because he is a son of Jehovah...but because he stands for Christianity in "general"...

Had a Jew or a Muslim come in here and posted about God and Allah, the same would happen...Because you, the people of "Heaven" reject organized religion, period...This much is clear....

But...rather than bashing the Bible and getting bogged down into the details...why not defend Gaia, Thuban, and its principles...Stand FOR SOMETHING instead of AGAINST SOMETHING...I would have more respect for you then...

Because, from where I sit...I, the ignorant, self righteous one, as you call me Tony...and for the record, I have never offended you...and don't see why you have to get defensive and insult me...This is the problem with most intellectuals...They are intensely stupid, have no social skills, don't know how to talk to people without offending...and CERTAINLY don't know how to talk to a woman...

From where I sit, my love...And I do love you, by the way, because you have an amazingly brilliant mind... albeit a tormented one...

What I see or know, rather, is that some people, and I am not saying you, especially, I am merely offering generalizations for the purpose of making a point, are empty inside...lonely, defeated, looking for answers...The Bible, The Talmud, the Koran, etc...does not fill them...so they turn to mythology, cosmology, Scientology, and many, many more in search of answers...

What is happening around the globe, my love, is simply religious warfare...the Middle East is at the helm...

People, the collective...are scared, feel vulnerable, and dispossessed...unsure or who or what will save them...

These are the "energies" as I see them...

but this has been going on for centuries...it is intensifying now after the Cold War...

We are living in Revelations Now...but, who, what, when, and how is not known...

Gaia IS a religion..duh...don't deny...defend...
    It is a neoPagan religion....as are many others...of course...

A War of Faiths...or Lack Thereof...

Nostradamus speaks of this by the way, as do many, many others...

In fact...these other beliefs simply reinforce my own faith, this is personal......

The Big Bang theory...makes me wonder whether this is how God began creating all things...you see...

Evolution...makes me wonder if this is how the Generous God is...made things to keep us interesting...

Always growing, always evolving...

Thuban....ET's sure ...who says tha we are the ONLY humans God created?...

Who says that there might not be another perfect species somewhere, one that did not rebel against him...and more advanced than us?...

They may look at us from a distance...and nod their heads as to...damn...had we disobeyed God...is this what we would've become?...
    see....? lol...

My love...Let's look at what is happening now...

Unprecedented protests are taking place all over the Middle East ...

These events are prophetic realizations...by the way! What you call, "energies"...

The global brain (gaia) if not prepared, will suffer a massive Aneurysm ...

Over the past month alone, the Arab world has seen the ousting of Tunisia's president and widespread protests across Egypt, Yemen, and other Arab countries. All have been largely spearheaded by the countries' youth and fueled by social media and television, but supported broadly by the middle class.

This says nothing about covert operations in Iran, Russia, and China...

That the day of reckoning is near...sure...

According to the Evangelicals only 13% of the world will be saved...them!

According to the Jews, it is THEY who are the chosen ones...

According to Muslims...Allah and The Temple Mount Hold the Key...

And according to Gaia?, to Thuban...I don't know, you won't share...instead you spend oodles of time debating Mary and the miracle of the virgin birth...

I have been fortunate enough to receive a formal education...I have been blessed with the ability to assimilate 5 languages...I have been given the opportunity to serve children in 27 countries and 129 cities...I am faithful, yes...religious, no...ignorant? That is just your bitterness talking...I forgive you...

I actually think it is wonderful that you have undertaken the task of decoding the Dead Sea Scrolls...I happen to know people who through great self sacrifice, have devoted their life to learning, understanding, decoding...Bravo! BUT...

That you are John the Apostle who wrote the Book of Revelations?...Nonsense and Poppycock!!!

That you are angry and bitter and are at odds with the world as you know it and your purpose is more than likely...That you are waging a personal fight with God...also doable...That you are tired and just sick of it because you have been rejected, dejected, and negatively affected by your life's course of events...absolutely...

But what you don't realize is that this "ignorant" and "self-righteous" little girl is your friend...It's called tough love...You are not focusing on the goal...You are not focusing on your purpose...You are letting emotions and illogical bravado take over and detract you from your job...You are letting others and their hidden agendas, their feeble minds fill your head with empty ego to suit their own sense of self worth...And you have been doing this for years...

Did you know that the female praying mantis chews her partner's head off during mating?...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:25 am