~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

2 posters

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 Empty Re: My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult

Post  Admin Mon May 30, 2016 5:00 am

paulbenji on Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:27 pm

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 1341-72_zpsjvojqx8j
    paulbenji

Sanicle wrote:Poor 'Rich' (the author of the comments that Paul posted above) really seems to be suffering.  No   Do you know when it was posted at Lightworkers Paul?  I'm wondering if it was around the same time that he contacted the Thubans, as Sui Generis mentioned in her posts.  And, I have to ask, are you 'Rich' by any chance Paul?
    Thanks for the reply sanicle. And thank you Carol for your words, but as sanicle said, I am not Rich. His site and blog are linked in my post.
    I do not post much, but read the forums. And this post by firefly seems to fit into this thread.

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 104-82_zps6yknoeoo
    firefly

Post n°301

Warning :A Revelation
     firefly Yesterday at 11:58 pm

Let me tell you a story as I feel this message is not just for a few but for many, please use discernment in understanding if this is True.

On 11/1/2008 one of my adult daughters was sitting outside on a balmy evening and contemplating the problems of the World. She started writing her thoughts  down and whilst she was writing what the problems are and how she sees it a voice came into her mind and took over her thoughts, during this time the voice was speaking fairly quickly and she had a battle to try to write everything she heard. This is that revelation and you will see at what point the voice came in. At the time of this writing my daughter was extremely spiritual and her belief in God the father and his son were strong. Our family have never attended a church or learned of Godly things.  These I believe we are all born with. However, a couple of months after she received this message she had a complete turn around and rejected all that was written an no longer believes in God or his son, but has mentioned that she feels there is a force in the universe. She was a vegetarian and now not only eats meat but has her own live animals for consumptions. To me it seems like someone or something has messed with her mind. Though we are grateful for the message and it starts:-

GOD IS THE CREATION NOT JUST THE CREATOR. THE CREATION OF EVERYTHING, WHAT MAKES THE EARTH AND POSSIBLY HUMANS IS THAT WE CAN CREATE. " WE CAN MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE " WE CAN REPRODUCE AND CREATE.

PERHAPS THE EVIL FORCES CANNOT. PERHAPS THAT IS WHAT LIFE IS ABOUT "THE CREATION" MAN WILL BE ABLE TO CREATE WHAT EVER HE CHOOSES.  THEY (EVIL ENTITIES) HAVE TRIED IN THE PAST. THEY ARE IN ANOTHER DIMENSION WHERE IT IS HELL. THEY WANT TO COME BACK AND RULE BUT THEY WILL FAIL. THEY ARE TRYING THROUGH THEIR GENETIC ENGINEERING, TRYING TO CREAT THEMSELVES BY INTERGRATING WITH HUMANS. ONCE THEY CAN CLONE A HUMAN AND CREATE THE ANTI-CHRIST THEY WILL ATTEMPT TO TAKE CONTROL AND PLACE HIM (ANTI-CHRIST) ON THE TOP (LEADER) OF ALL OTHER HUMANS. BRAINWASHING THEM INTO BELIEVING THAT HE/THEY ARE THEIR CREATORS THEN TAKING CONTROL OF MANKIND.   GATHERING UP AND TORTURING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE CONTROLLED.  THEY HAVE TAKEN CARE OF THE BLACK POPULATION FOR THOUSANDS OF GENERATIONS BY KEEPING THEM POOR AND WILL NOT ABLE TO STOP THE CARNAGE OF THE INDIGINOUS POPULATIONS OF THE WORLD.

THEY FOOL THE REST OF THE WORLD THROUGH MEDIA AND OTHER CONTROL DEVICES TO KEEP US FROM WHAT IS TRUELY OURS.  THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SCATTERED ACROSS THE WORLD FOR A REASON, THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE PURPOSE OF LIFE AND OUR CREATION (GOD'S CREATION) HAS BEEN KEPT FROM US SO THAT GOD COULD DETERMINE WHO IS STILL HIS AND WHO HAS BEEN CONTROLLED BY SATAN AND THE OTHER DARK FORCES, WANTING TO TAKE CONTROL OF THIS WORLD AND ITS ABILITIES. THEY ARE LOCKED AWAY UNDERGROUND AND SCATTERED IN THE SKIES, BUT WE CANNOT SEE THEM AS THEY DON'T OR CAN'T OR WON'T APPEAR BEFORE US.

THE EVENTS OF THIS WORLD HAVE NOT TAKEN SHAPE BY ACCIDENT. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN FORETOLD OF WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS. SOME PEOPLE WILL DIE FOR THEIR BELIEFS AND SOME WILL JUST ACCEPT THIS LIFE AND THEN BECOME PART OF THE BEAST'S PLANS TO CONTROL AND THEN CONSUME MANKIND INTO OBLIVION.   THEY HATE THIS WORLD BECAUSE OF Its ABILITY TO CREATE.  THE EARTH IS UNIQUE IN ITS ABILITY TO CREATE AND RECREATE.

WE CAME FROM ADAM (THE SKY THE AIR THE LIGHT) EVE IS THE EARTH OUR MOTHER WHO HAS CREATED US OVER CENTURIES OF TIME.  OUR SOULS AND OUR FLESH CAME FROM OUR MOTHER AND FATHER WHO CREATED US. THE CREATION  IN WHICH GOD CREATED.

IT WILL GET BAD FOR SO MANY SOME WILL BE SPARED LIKE SOME WERE SPARED DURING THE GREAT FLOOD. THIS NUMBER IS NOT MANY PERHAPS THE 144,000 DIRECT BLOODLINE DESCENDANTS THAT WERE AND HAVE REMAINED PURE WITH THE MOTHER AND THE FATHER.  THEY HAVE  NO WISH TO DESTROY LIFE AND THE CREATION, BUT HAVE BEEN BORN INTO THIS WORLD WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT THIS IS NOT RIGHT AND THAT THERE IS MORE TO KNOW.  THROUGH SEEKING AND SEARCHING THE TRUTH IT MAY BE REVEALED BUT THE DEMONS CONFUSE AND CONTROL SO MANY WITH THEIR  RICHES DEBAUCHED LIFE ,THE POWER, THE CONTROL. THEY HAVE CONDITIONED MANKIND INTO BELIEVING AND WANTING THIS WORLD AND ITS RICHES AND ALL THE THINGS THAT MONEY/WEALTH CAN BUY.

THEY HAVE POISONED THE FOOD THEY PROVIDE FOR US AND HAVE MANAGED TO GET MAN INTO A POSITION OF HARVESTING LIKE THEY HAVE WITH SHEEP/CATTLE AND OTHER MEAT.

THE EATING OF MEAT OR SHOULD I SAY FLESH IS TO DESTROY THE CREATION. WE WERE MEANT TO LIVE IN HARMONY WITH THIS WORLD AND HAVE LONG PROSPOROUS LIVES, BUT(this is where the voice came in)" WE/YOU DESTROYED IT BECAUSE THE DEMONS HAVE BEEN MOULDING AND MANIPULATING YOU FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS. YOU HAVE BECOME A DISEASE ON THIS PLANET KILLING EVERYTHING IN YOUR PATH JUST AS THE DEMONS HAVE PLANNED FOR YOU TO DO.  YOU KILL LIFE THEY WILL TAKE YOU AND EVENTUALLY EVERYTHING WILL BE CONSUMED INTO NOTHING.

YOU ARE THE CREATION AND YOU MUST REMEMBER THAT THE DEMONS ARE EVERYWHERE GRADUALLY TAKING CONTROL OF THIS LIFE THIS CREATION.

I WILL DESTROY IT ONCE TIME HAS COME. NOT DESTROY THE WORLD BUT DESTROY THE DISEASE THAT HAS BECOME OF THIS CREATION, LIKE I CAN DESTROY MANY OF MY OTHER CREATIONS. YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO BE SAVED BY UNDERSTANDING WHAT I AM AND WHAT I AM NOT!   WHAT IS INSIDE OF YOU CAN TELL YOU IF YOU TRUELY UNDERSTAND WHAT THE CREATION IS AND HOW THE CREATION IS GOD.  THE POWER THE LIGHT THE LOVE THAT IS INSIDE OF YOU.  THE WAY YOU FEEL TOWARDS YOUR CHILDREN IS THE WAY I FEEL ABOUT MY CREATION.  IAM DISAPPOINTED WITH THE WAY IT HAS TURNED OUT BUT I WILL NOT COMPLETELY DESTROY IT. I WILL TAKE THOSE THAT I KNOW ARE PURE IN THEIR HEARTS/ THEIR BLOOD AND ARE NOT FOOLED BY THE COMING EVENTS OR HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO THEM OCCURING.

THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF GENUINE PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONE SOME VERY WRONG THINGS IN ORDER TO GET THIS WORLD INTO SHAPE AND WHERE IT IS TO-DAY. BUT MANY PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN MUCH LIFE OR CONTRIBUTED IN CREATING AND ALLOWING THE PENETRATION OF THIS DISEASE INTO MANKIND SO THEY CANNOT SEE OR EVEN BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND AS TO WHAT GOD AND THE CREATION ARE AND THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME AND HOW UNIQUE YOU ARE ON THIS LANET. THIS GARDEN OF EDEN THAT ALLOWED YOU MY CREATION TO LIVE ENJOY AND BE CREATORS OF YOUR SELF THROUGH THE EARTH YOUR MOTHER AND WHO BORE YOU, AND I THE FATHER WHO IS YOUR SOUL YOUR LIGHT YOUR ENERGY THAT IS YOU.

MAN IS UNIQUE BECAUSE I MADE HIM LIKE ME, NOT IN THE PHYSICAL SENSE BUT IN THE SENSE THAT I GAVE THEM THEIR POWER TO THINK, TO CREATE, TO ACHIEVE WHATEVER THEIR MINDS DESIRE. HOWEVER THESE DEMONS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTROL YOU, THESE DEMONS THAT I ONCE LOCKED AWAY ARE CREEPING BACK IN, FOOLING MAN INTO MANY BELIEFS TO ADVANCE THEIR TECHNOLOGY AND THEIR PLANS.  IF I DON'T STOP THEM THEY WILL CONSUME YOU THROUGH DECEIT AND LIES. THEY ARE THE  SINS, THE DEMONS ALL INSTRUCTED BY SATAN THEIR LEADER TO DEVOUR MY CREATION IN WHATEVER MEANS POSSIBLE. HOWEVER, I WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN, I WILL DESTROY HIM FOR GOOD AND ALL HIS OFFSPRING AND FOLLOWERS. NO ONE WILL ESCAPE ME.  

THERE ARE MANY OUT THERE THAT HAVE DONE NO WRONG BUT REMAIN IGNORANT TO THE HAPPENINGS ON A SPIRITUAL LEVEL THEY CONCENTRATE ON THEIR SPORTS THEIR MEDIAS THEIR OUTLETS, THEIR WAYS OF KEEPING THEM CONTROLLED.  MOST PEOPLE WILL NOT BELIEVE THAT THIS CREATION IN FRONT OF THEM IS NOT THE CREATOR (THE GOD)

I WILL STOP THIS, SAVE, AS MANY THAT ARE WORTHY AND ARE NOT BLINDED BY THE BENEFITS THE NEW WORLD PROVIDES.

JESUS WAS THE SON I CREATED TO SAVE YOUR SOULS FROM THE DEMONS. IT IS THROUGH HIM YOU CAN GAIN REDEMPTION FOR YOUR SINS AGAINST MY CREATION, THROUGH THE LIFE YOU HAVE HAD TO LEAD, THE CHOICES YOU MAKE AND LESSONS YOU LEARN ALONG THE WAY.

I WILL LOOK AFTER THE CHILDREN THAT ARE STILL MINE AND BELIEVE IN ME".

I trust there was not anything left out that the voice was messaging, as I mentioned above it was difficult for my daughter to keep up with the messenger.

And now as I read this I keep thinking of planet Xena X or Nibiru as my gut feeling tells me something is definitely going on  with our planet and governments around the world, something is coming and  its on its way and the year 2017 keeps ringing in my mind Over the last year or two I kept waking to see my digital clock showing 333 which disturbed me so I searched  for a scripture and found John 3.33 which said "He that hath received his testimony has set to his seal that  God is true".

Peace Love & Friendship
    firefly
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 Empty Re: My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult

Post  Admin Mon May 30, 2016 5:04 am

Sanicle on Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:54 pm

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 369-77_zpsuz7nz3hn
    Sanicle

Oh my God, thank you SO much for posting that here Paul as I missed it on the thread firefly posted it on.  When quite a few posts are made quickly new posts can be knocked off the list that scrolls, which must have happened in this case.  (I hope if Mercuriel ever returns that we could go back to a longer, non-scrolling list so posts aren't missed so easily.)  But back to the subject.  This is the part that made my blood run cold the most:
    firefly wrote:However, a couple of months after she received this message she had a complete turn around and rejected all that was written an no longer believes in God or his son, but has mentioned that she feels there is a force in the universe. She was a vegetarian and now not only eats meat but has her own live animals for consumptions. To me it seems like someone or something has messed with her mind.

From my own experience with this type of writing a message appearing to be from a 'high' source is often how it begins, to reel us in, but it can all degenerate from there.  I'll reply more to firefly on the thread she initially wrote it on so as not to distract too much from Xeia's thread here.

Thanks again Paul yea

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 30, 2016 5:14 am

Carol on Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:34 pm

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 Carola10_zpsfdtqlksk
    Carol
    Admin
    My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 Default6_zpsfat6m4y2

"Look, a cupcake, have a taste. You like that, yes? Now, let me serve you some icing...dab slowly, feel the taste in your mouth...swallow."

Sugar intolerance. Too much sugar can make one ill.

I'd like to get back to the sex issue and bring another perspective to it. Years back my doc game me hormones in prep for a specific type of surgery. Hormones are amazing and IMPO responsible for the "primary" sex drive.

While under the influence of the hormones I had actual visions of this enormous dragon rising up which an incredible thirst and drive. How does one control the dragon? I could write a book.

Shortly after that experience with the dragon energy was an ET mind probe visitation.. followed with the black helicopters the next day. Fact not fiction.

I viewed that initial "dragon" experience as a spiritual "test" (pass  cheers ) with many lessons to be learned at multiple levels.  Also, upon further reflection it was a revelation to understand from the experience of too much hormones and not enough hormones - how one's sex drive is regulated and the dragon (Kraken) awakened.

Even sex is a different energetic experience for men and for women. It may also take on a multitude of energetic hues depending upon the circumstances and individuals involved. It can add spice or be devastating. And it can also release the dragon (passion). How the dynamics of the sexual element plays out between individuals are as varied as snowflakes.

Next, the male brain is set up differently then the female brain. Scientific fact. Men tend to be more goal oriented (the hunter dynamic) where women are more inclusive (the mother dynamic). In addition, most people don't have a clue about their own spiritual, chemical, mental, physical dynamics, let along what is going on with the opposite sex. Yet each day there is more to learn and it's never ending. Always learning is one of the beauties of life.

Next, I inadvertently got involved in a cult. Scientology. Inadvertently because the advertisement was a drug training program for counselors. This was in Berkeley, California back in the 70s. Each day for 3 months I participated in the training program and learned tons about the brain, the mind and how to harness it's power.. even how to OBE. And each day I witnessed the inconsistencies of those who were running the program and experienced a little bit more of the mind-control they exhibited in their training. It's insidious how it starts. Yet one thing became clear as they worked to isolate me from family and friends (this is everyone outside of Scientology) and focus on their recruitment program along with their "financial" goals and objectives. They even wanted me to quit my practice of yoga (my income), stay away from psychology in college (my major), move out from my husband and run their facility. This was just after 3 months. And of course, there was the underlying sexual tension created between members as well just by participating in the program. (Passed that test too  cheers  by sticking with my own inner sense of spiritual integrity.)

In the end when they asked me to run their facility I said,

"No thanks. A pile of shxt is a pile of shxt whether on the ground or served on a silver platter."

You see, from my perspective when someone, anyone including a group asks people to give up their own inner sense of spiritual integrity (whether it comes to spiritual practice, sex, finances, or just being honest with oneself and others) it's time to run in the opposite direction. I was lucky. It just took 3 months to learn a lesson about cults that lasted for a lifetime. It made it easy to reject the dragon each time the dragon in it's different energetic forms (both physical and non-physical) popped up throughout the years afterwards. The best lesson learned was this:

At the internal level we all have free will.
    Love free will.

heart glitter

Choose wisely little grasshopper and keep learning from your experiences
    - no matter what experiences they may be.

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 992990_zpsqgptlvwf

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 30, 2016 5:27 am

Aquaries1111 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:34 pm

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 880-81_zpsxjd7vgej
    Aquaries1111

Spregovori wrote:
    There is no such thing as "equal terms" on the battlefield. There is just victory by cunning, brutality, superiority in numbers and means...or a defeat.

Some make it, some don't, why save just some, cant save them all.

I think it is not worth your time, not that it is a crime. Large majority simply does not care. They would not mind to get some of that dragon air.

Who are you helping? That few, maybe just one, wretched soul. What will that change, if anything at all.

Those who are offered the thuban "ways of things"...haven't they the free will to decide for themselves, such as yourself? Let them take one of those rings.

Look, a cupcake, have a taste. You like that, yes? Now, let me serve you some icing...dab slowly, feel the taste in your mouth...swallow.

Here a portal i open for you, now if you dare...go on...step through.

wink

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 887649233-broken-age-2015-03-25-16-00-43-icon_zpsenc7mk7e

Come on... let's step through.

Hi koR

ALL - Awareness Loves Life - Life Loves Awareness
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 Empty Rok,

Post  SuiGeneris Mon May 30, 2016 5:35 am

SuiGeneris on Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:43 am

Spregovori wrote:There is no such thing as "equal terms" on the battlefield. There is just victory by cunning, brutality, superiority in numbers and means...or a defeat.
    There is for a type of people. There is for the warrior. Warriors uphold a different set of values than everybody else and live their lives accordingly. Words like honor and loyalty are not just words to them. But only warriors understand this. Like Bruce Lee for example. You speak of physical war...this is a spiritual war too, a mental war, a metaphysical war right now that has its consequences on the physical plane as we speak...the resolution of which is still yet to be seen. Your words indicate that you think fighting in a war is futile, your actions indicate that you want to be neutral and impartial including regarding thuban playing devil's advocate...Tony is proud of you i am sure. Just because you have found nothing in your life worth fighting for doesn't mean there is actually nothing in life worth fighting for. There is always Love. There is a battlefield yes. A very real live active one and it is not just on a physical region of the planet. So there are in fact many fronts and it is all very dynamic. What you see with your physical eyes is not the all. Cunning can turn into virtue when you are trying to defend yourself and your loved ones against an evil than ensues. Cunningness, artful deception, dexterity, craftiness, being able to adapt in performance and alike skills are characteristics that not only the bad people can have but also the good people can have and should have, if they want to be able to see beyond and overcome the enemy. being brutal is ugly, but there is a very clear distinction between fighting with rage and fighting with furor and courage. If you don't understand this difference try imagining a fight between the orcs and the elves in Lord of the Rings. Defeat...If you see yourself already defeated, you will see no point in fighting. You will never give yourself any real chance of winning; then how could you expect to help anyone else from this position. Perhaps this is why you think it is not worth my time. But this is only because you still remain stuck on the very purpose of this thread. Who in you is really resenting this so? It is nice to think of a utopia, of a world without war, but then what would the alternative be? if it is anything like in this film "The Giver" then i don't want it.

Spregovori wrote:Some make it, some don't, why save just some, cant save them all.
    If you can't save them all you do not save anyone? This is not clear to me, what you tried to say here. In any situation I save who I can, but you cannot save anyone if you do not save yourself first, if you wish to help by example. In a swift situation of life and death then you save according to your priorities and your heart. Maybe you think i believe i can save this world and that is what you really resent. What make look like a foolish act for you may not be for me. What may look like a selfish act for you may also be an act of kindness at the same time. What if i am selfish and only wish to save myself? I already explained why i felt i couldn't remain quiet. I am sorry if i did not explain myself to your liking. But i wanted the truth to be known, to be at least...available somewhere. I know...at least 'my' truth. The hardest battles in this end of history are one against oneself and they happen so deep...in silence...without anyone noticing. Nevertheless i know the results have great consequences that echos in other places...in other times. In any case I cannot save those who do not want to be saved...but even then, on the worst of circumstances, some women try. You do not know the immense power of resilience in women. Knowing this I bid mySelf 'Wings and good Wind', so I shall succeed in my one...selfish...act.

Spregovori wrote:I think it is not worth your time, not that it is a crime. Large majority simply does not care. They would not mind to get some of that dragon air.
    You are trying to save me my time. It is a very nice opinion but i do no concern myself with majorities, or handle myself based on what they might or might not care. Yes, i am sure many would, hence my actions.

Spregovori wrote:Who are you helping? That few, maybe just one, wretched soul. What will that change, if anything at all.
    Maybe there is one thing you are not considering. What if this person i am helping is myself, in another time, in another place, in another body of my same lineage. And what if 'reincarnation' is happening now at the same time...then, I salute the me on them...over there.
    A wretched soul is only as wretched as it remains wretched, for whence the moment it decides not to be, there the battle begins. First, to battle its very own sense of stagnation and inaction, its own fears and doubts of purpose, self worth and gain; even if it takes a brahmanic position and feels all those are merely illusions, even those illusions ultimately need a resolution...and that is a Duty only the Spirit understands. Why are humans here now...if not to give an answer to every situation that was unresolved up until now? It is time...

Spregovori wrote:Those who are offered the thuban "ways of things"...haven't they the free will to decide for themselves, such as yourself? Let them take one of those rings.
    I am not obstructing free will, I am energizing Free Will. I am shining a Light from the shadow, so that the Self could see the all and not just a portion. Only then Free Will can be protected.

Spregovori wrote:Look, a cupcake, have a taste. You like that, yes? Now, let me serve you some icing...dab slowly, feel the taste in your mouth...swallow.
    My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 Snow_White_the_Witch_and_the_apple_zpszkutlmov
    These words look harmless enough on their own, but the intention behind them is what matters. This is what the wretched witch said to Snow White when she offered her the nice looking apple. She told her a nice sounding story and said to trust "granny". How does this relate to Thuban? This was Tony, as Abraxasinas, in drag, embodying the dragon grand-'father' ancestral archetype...Thuban saying to us embrace the granny because they made this race and they know better. Maybe they did make this race, but do they really know better now? The angels mixed with the daughters of men, ok, but this does not mean we are to remain forever under its directives, to forever follow...to forever obey.
    When we mature, we can see our own faults. We see the fault of our parents, don't we? We see the faults of our ancestors. We can also see the fault of our own makers and even of the gods. If we are diligent and we know where to look and we look well enough...we can see.

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 Smaug1%20-%20Copy%202%20-%20Copy_zpssct2cy86
    This is the Dragon outside and inside all of us during the Iron Age of the Kali Yuga.
    Notice Smaug's armor is weaker, right over the place over his heart.

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 Sleepingbeauty_1022_zpsdkwied2s
    This is the Dragon in the story of The Sleeping Beauty

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 11142358_1563971043853096_1308117124_n_zpsnvo5msmz
    This is mankind, with his eyes fixed on the target's weakness because he can see it.
    Resting on his son. Experience and courage resting on innocence and purity.
    This is what the warrior finds worth saving.
    He is protecting the child's eyes while using all the potency an impulse of youth to give an answer
    to what was left unresolved before.

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 Xeia_less_glow-Copy

heart glitter  
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 30, 2016 6:29 am

Sanicle on Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:09 am

Sanicle

Brilliant post Xeia. cheers

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 30, 2016 6:34 am

mudra on Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:47 pm

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 6-20_zpsuq0oxkhx
    mudra

Spregovori,

Regarding your post on A and B personalities.
    Yes these attitudes are to be found in human relations.
    We can either choose to go A and succumb to the overwhelming force of self importance.
    Or we can choose to learn everything there is to know about this force and outgrow it and be free from it.
    Something in us has to make that choice if we ever want to know the full array of our resources and potentialities
    as spiritual beings. Xeia speaks of the warrior type and this is exactly what it is .Indeed not the common one you find
    on battle fields but the one whose Heart is his compass and dedicates his life to impeccability. He grows wings over his
    own shadow and stands where everything else in the world would tell him otherwise.

Impeccability
    My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 Eb4b35c5c85ade6a9c27b8d70d1ddd89b535dc1d_zpsog0neemw

Love Always
    mudra

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 Feathe10_zpsgpucjnwp

In the deep listening and quiet stillness of the soul- all ways will be made clear to you in time.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Mon May 30, 2016 6:39 am

SuiGeneris on Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:36 am

Sanicle wrote:There’s much been written about the appetites of the reptilian species and how they feed on our (mainly) negative emotional and sexual energies and it’s impossible not to notice that the instructions given to the Thubans, flowing over to their readers, promotes the expression of such, both openly and subtly.  Smorgasbord time for them through their links, clearly with the intention of making it a bigger and bigger feast over time.  As part of this pattern so often see, our softer emotions, like love and compassion, are used to manipulate us to their cause initially during that process, but once they believe they have you hooked, the instruction begins to come through that you should think more like they do, without such ‘weak sentimentality’ if you truly want to be one with them.  Ho-hum.  (To be fair though, I can see, on a purely mental level, why they perceive our gentler emotions to be a waste of energetic expression when you have the type of goals they do and when such emotions can so readily be ignored by such as them.)

To my mind, looking at the situation in purely black and white terms, if Tony is the main facilitator between them and the rest of humanity then he should have been strengthened by all the energies presumably flowing through him, both ways, particularly if the source truly is the ‘Logos’ as claimed.  You can look at that dynamic so many different ways, none of them flattering to the source of these directives.  Parasites………yes.
    In its beginnings, Tony spoke a lot about Integration. It caught my attention because i knew about the concept of integrating the shadow, and what better way to practice self taming than in a place where everything is freely exchanged without any taboos, mirrored back at you. This was the theory presented anyway. What was most alluring to me was the possibility to actually put into practice what we as people already knew in theory. A chance of overcoming the faults of the self i thought. It was a fascinating idea for me to see that attempted in a group of many, or at least in a pair. I became intrigued about what it could manifest if successful. During the first couple of years we talked about negative emotions but in a set environment of mutual respect and friendship, so there were also many positive emotions involved, not only talked about but actually felt. Speaking for myself i can say at least i felt them. So it felt safe to be involved in a project when you are assured your opinion has value, and i was under the impression my ideas were being integrated into the greater structure in order to help a common goal of helping bringing in the new world as we were told. They weren't. Only my energy was, and it was being integrated to help the common goal of a single Logos directive. The truth only became apparent much later. There was never any real debate on the inside, whenever it was attempted, you could see there was a single guiding force all leading up to one mindframe. This happened very slowly and very subtle on the mental level.

You can see how in the initial Q&A thread for example, Abraxasinas never outright negates or opposes anyone expressing an idea or hinting at something, even if it was anti thuban but instead he would blend it into a greater thought thereby evading direct confrontation. This was greater thought eating lesser thought in action, not in actuality, but in appearance; with the intention of making it a bigger and bigger feast overtime like you said, a feast that would feed only one agenda. Later i realized the integration i thought was supposed to happen on a greater scale was not possible because each single individual in Thuban were not integrated themselves first. That was still in process. But the integration that was in process was not integration of the Self but an integration of the many selves into a greater one and there is a world of difference between these. Actually these are completely opposite paradigms.

It took about 3 and a half years for the fault, for Thuban's own nemesis to become manifested in the physical. So for some of us, the weakness of Thuban as a group did not lie in either the lack or abundance of emotional expression; it lied in the lack of Self direction. It is a program faulty in that it cannot assimilate already individualized humans (nothing can), but nonetheless it can be super efficient in assimilating those who have still not achieved Self individuation or who simply are never meant to. Is this the reason why it is present right now on this planet? I feel it is. It is not coincidence it started when it did and why it follows a very detailed precise timeline. Then in essence, and back to the issue of feelings, promoting the expression of emotion is not necessarily a bad thing; and not just some, but all of them, the entire range of emotions, not only subtly or mentally but openly physical as well. Many become afraid of expressing emotions and look upon them as something negative or inferior, but they're not. There is an idea that says whatever you resist persists, in the same way, whatever you repress has power over you. Thuban uses the realm of emotions (the soul) in a misleading way, but that does not mean that emotions are negative or would lead human kind to entropy...on the contrary; they lead back to life and become negentropic if and when they are properly understood and guided by the Self. If not, they would inevitably serve another master.

The inability to overcome and rise above personal emotional issues or repressing emotions then becomes apparent and you can see which archetype that person is still crucified in when these issues remain unresolved. Three and a half years and two failed relationships later, Abraxasinas was too despondent to sound politically correct anymore so he became insensitive and a despot; renouncing not only common courtesy but all human love and suggesting others to do the same. This resulted in the further alienation of most members and his resulting resentment due to what he considered and called changed or "misplaced loyalties or affiliations". This split happened about 3 and a half years ago and i remember thinking to myself, just as the world outside seems to be splitting into two, the mini world of Thuban also is.

Sanicle wrote:I was taught long ago that the mere act of closing a door for privacy on this level has the effect of presenting a barrier to those on the subtle levels as well, as our WILL to have that privacy for ourselves makes it so there.  This has been proven to me to be truth.  (Actually, just this past weekend, I was visited by something nasty.  I appear to have developed clairolfactance over past months and the powerful stench of this being was that of rotten meat. I didn't notice it until I went to the bathroom and shut the door and that's when the stench came to me, accompanied by strong rattling of said door.  It had to give up in the end as I had no fear of it so no link/hook was able to be made with me.)  As is said so often, what you believe, but moreso what you KNOW to be true, is your defense against all from those realms.  They can only do to you what you believe they can and/or allow them to.
    What caused the rattling of the door, and why does this seem to happen to some people and not others? What do you think is the determining factor for these 'visitations'?

Xeia
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Mon May 30, 2016 6:41 am

SuiGeneris on Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:20 am

mudra wrote:I think we enter in cult like relashionship when we give someone our trust so fully that we go go there heart and soul.  And in a way this gives us power for we now have a group backing us but it also makes us blind or careless as we forget everything is subject to change always.It is our responsability to constantly define our goals with clarity and accept when the time comes that these may not be in alignment with those of the group we gave our allegiance to in the first place. That way we can outgrow any place we feel trapped in and keep our own space whole.
    When I hear of your story Sui I can't help but being reminded of the butterfly finding it's way out of the cocoon realizing the bounderies that were once his to grow no longer serve their purpose and must be left behind.

Much Love for you

mudra
    What you said about trust is true and perhaps i was naive, but i never liked doing things half way or whenever i liked something i always put all my heart into it otherwise it doesn't feel real. It is true that there is power in numbers but i was never after power, i was after the secret of Love. I might have been careless at some point but i wasn't blinded, at least not by me. i didn't change my essence, the direction of the group is what changed because its guru changed and we were all blinded by the deception. I am aware of fluidity...the realm of the soul is fluid. Everything is subject to change is a great truth yes, my thoughts change, my feelings change, but i feel that Spirit never changes. I liked what you said about defining your goals. In my case, my goal is to achieve total freedom, then my orientation is in place and my strategy put in action but these strategies are ever fluid and i must redefine them as i go. I must have room to do that on my own...by my Self, but it ended up that Thuban never gave us that choice. A 'freedom' give by another...bestowed upon you IF you follow this or that directive is no freedom at all.

Perhaps these butterfly wings is what some found attractive and that is why they reached out to me over the years. I have to say i have felt responsible for them for quite a long time because i brought them into Thuban and i have to admit it did become an emotional burden for me at some point. I was the one sort of in charge of 'public relations' all throughout social media and i thought i was doing a good deed by bringing them in. After a few years i was relieved to see that most of them left on their own and about two years ago i simply stopped adding people to the group chats because if anything bad was to happen to those guys (some in their late teens) as a result of having direct contact with TR, i didn't want that in my conscience.

ThanXs Mudra.

Xeia
    heart glitter
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Mon May 30, 2016 6:44 am

SuiGeneris on Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:48 am

B.B.Baghor wrote:The magic that began to unfold from then on is a great surprise and very welcome, for things began to unfold in a way that was beneficial to my being and my life in all aspects. I began to create my reality based on that new attitude. If I'm right, I tend to see the step that Sui Generis takes, the liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult, as chosen in a similar stance or calibre. Regarding the cutting of strings and attachments, although it's an understandable action, it usually isn't effective on the long run. Naturally, the effect is relative to the strength of the string or contract. When it concerns a one time event, it's relatively easy to let go, although the impact of it can be very strong. When it concerns a long connection with a person, or a group, also through more than 1 lifetime, it's often a more complex attachment.
    I will tell you my approach.

Just for a bit of context. Ever since i was little, i always felt that whenever i refused something, that something i was refusing somehow 'won' over me. Later on, as i was growing up, my grandmother and my uncle would point out to me different instances when i was refusing just so that i would become aware of how i was doing it so i would learn to refuse consciously. As a child, younger than seven, i had no idea why i was refusing...i simply knew i did not want something. As a child, older than seven, i began to become aware of why i was refusing...after that fact was being made aware to me over time. The reason i was being made to pay attention to my refusals was so that i would realize the reason why i would refuse something, and to see the reason for that was in me and not in the thing i was refusing. I began to see that more clearly when i turned fourteen and i could actually see this in practice with my friends at school. By then i knew, refusal is not integration; and by me refusing something is a way of admitting defeat and indirectly adjudicating power to that something that i was unable to merge into me. So then i learned to refuse but on my own terms, and those terms usually implied that i had to be able to go beyond that something first, to win over it, to dissect it, or know it deeply first...so that only then i would be able to 'leave it be' in a way that i would be satisfied. All of this was self imposed by me onto me, and i must say it made my childhood exceedingly interesting and fun. I would engage in mental power games with my closest friends to see who would have better control of 'the force' with unsuspecting others, never in a cruel or harming way but in an innocent way just to practice self control. I would constantly find different ways to experiment, i would put myself in different situations on purpose just to see how well i could adapt to the new impending situation and then to its consequence again and so on...day in and day out...that was my very own mental playing field in between my songs, dresses and boyfriends.

Therefore, my liberation from the Thuban Sex cult did not come as a result of me refusing Thuban. I did not turn my back on it for a second. I still don't and i never will. I withdrew my presence from Thuban facing Tony and stepping backwards. I face him even still. It is not that I "couldn't handle it", or that I "didn't get it", or whatever else TR & company decide to imagine. Not at all. Tony did not "kick me out" either. The decision to leave came as a result of me having already gone all the way in and integrated all the little things i needed to integrate into me regarding the issues that interested me of it in the first place, which was namely Sexual Integration in Core dynamics. Those little things are sensations and notions nothing more. I did not need much, but what little i needed was found at the very bottom of the hole.
    You could say i precipitated my exit by confronting TR but i never expected to actually win any argument...as perhaps Spregovori was thinking at one point. And so, i left on my own terms at my own pace and ultimately on my own time, because after years and years of charts and timelines and endless theories, I was the only one along with Rok who was willing to put Thuban to the test and I decided to experiment and test it out actually doing this bridging between two worlds...specially after Tony said the Logos requires actual physical contact for the sexual hexacore to work. Rok and I met twice over the course of three years. I risked everything in order to give Thuban a chance to work on 3D. I walked the talk and even went over and beyond what was humanly possible in order not to lose myself in the process. So no, i did not "refuse" Thuban. No one can ever say that i refused Thuban. That is not refusing. That is taking it all in. That is being Thuban in the flesh. And after having being there and done that...and after seeing that Core Integration simply does not work as it is being filtered by the facilitator, i decided to do it my own way and the way i always knew how. Reason why the time is ripe for me to do it now because i am still not done testing myself and the Shakti wants to dance without any outside intrusion.

B.B.Baghor wrote:I've learned a thing or two in how those actions or attitudes of others, which cause me to feel hooked, hurt and abandoned, find their way into my energy-system, due to unclear or missing boundaries. We speak here of autonomy and awareness of what happens in one's energetic playground and about discernment of what's owned as one's own and what's entering as energy of others. In the trainings of intuitive development, that's called "Dealing a blow to a person's 3rd chakra" it's a forceful attempt to bend another person's personal will. By projecting one's own. See what I mean? It makes little difference if this happens in the 3D world, or in the virtual world. Although a physical presence may offer an acuteness of sensation, when expressed also a chance to discuss.... what on Earth.....? is happening.
    Often participants in such an experience, are unaware of those kind of energetic acrobatics. Most of us don't receive an education on that sort of things, do we?
    Indeed, but the ones who do, know their responsibility and they don't bear that burden lightly.

B.B.Baghor wrote:Fill up any empty space in your energy-system that you find present. Drink water and eat something as a treat.
    The empty space inside is an illusion, in the sense that no one should ever go and seek...to fill. From the soul's perspective the hurt is real, the disappointments, the feelings are real and when you perceive you lose something or when you think you lack you go and seek to fill. But in truth there is nothing to fill. When you look at yourself from the Spirit's perspective you know you are already whole.

B.B.Baghor wrote:Take your time to let go of tears or laughter, both forms of healing and clearing. Eat something. Become familiar with having ended the contract and get settled, adjusting your physical body and energy-system to the new situation and new experience of your-self. You may find a need for much sleep, swimming, quietude and silence, your presence in nature. Allow yourself a rest of 3 days, if possible. At least, be gentle with yourself for some time, while adjusting to a greater sense of freedom.
    I like this advise and i agree. people should be more conscious and kinder to themselves. Love themselves properly.

Xeia heart glitter
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Mon May 30, 2016 6:57 am

SuiGeneris on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:29 am

Aquaries1111 wrote:
    Spregovori wrote:Look, a cupcake, have a taste. You like that, yes? Now, let me serve you some icing...dab slowly, feel the taste in your mouth...swallow.

Here a portal i open for you, now if you dare...go on...step through.

;)

Come on... let's step through.

Hi koR
    This is interesting...

Is this koR as "Core"? or is it just you wanting to play the trickster again?  jocolor

Lookie here Rok, seems Debra couldn't forget what she saw in Cancun   burning hot  ...how cute

Oh and speaking of tricksters...

Carol wrote:Sui, I truly appreciate your courage in all of this and sharing your story as this has cleared up quite a few questions I've had regarding Tony's relationship with the dragons. Pretty much anyone can learn how to go into an altered state of consciousness and channel some type of entity from another dimension.. and subsequently become self-delusional My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 364319_zpsdjmdnupt believing everything that is channeled. One just needs to keep in mind the TRICKSTER element in these types of communications.

Debra was the trickster, and apparently she misses that role.

Tony on the other hand was never a trickster.
    Rejecting the female, rejecting the Spirit, he has become like a corrupted Brahman...an archetypical Archon.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_archons02.htm

Xeia heart glitter
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 30, 2016 7:33 pm

orthodoxymoron on Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:45 am

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 242-39_zpszx4wkilu
    orthodoxymoron

I once encountered an interesting COR aka (a name similar to David Bowman (from 2001: A Space Odyssey). That's all I'm going to say about that. A strange and interesting woman named TREEE once spoke of Dragons dying while spying on the "Real Jesus"!! She claimed that Queen Elizabeth was shocked at the identity of the "Real Jesus". She claimed that the "Real Jesus" was living in substandard conditions. I posted a lot of TREEE Videos a few years ago. Interestingly, I noticed that the male Ancient Egyptian Deity I encountered had a tattoo in the same location as TREEE!! When I mentioned this, they replied, "You've got me all figured out, don't you??" TREEE once sent me the email addresses of 50 top NASA personnel (which I never used, and no longer have). Then, in Guardians of the Galaxy, there was that character named GROOT (which is sort of like TREEE)!! Is this simply a coincidence?? TREEE was this former prostitute, meth-head, Hell's Angels Babe, Bohemian Grove Attendee (unofficial, I think), and close to a Master-Mason, and correspondent with Queen Elizabeth (as the story goes)!! I think I've encountered different individuals who were the same soul. Different Bodies -- Same Soul -- Multiple Personalities. I've encountered more than one "Dogma" character. I could be more specific, but I'd rather not. I was recently accused of "Playing Into the Devil's Hands"!! Perhaps they were right. I've attempted to be open, honest, and innovative -- MUCH to My Detriment. Attempting to Understand and Save the World is SO Overrated!! Still, I think the territory I've covered yields Science-Fiction which one couldn't possibly make-up!! I don't know why I posted all of the above. I guess I'm tired and bored. Now I'm going to sleep. I Dream of Jeannie with the Polka-Dot Bikini!!

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 Groot_zpsbw3depjn
    My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 Groot-flower_zpsre1cqdja
    My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 Il_570xN.320304723_zpshbmjdvzk
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 30, 2016 7:40 pm

Carol on Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:23 pm

Carol
    Admin

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 Grootbaby_zpsosbfbedi

I enjoy your posts Oxy and the photos. What an interesting life you have.

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 Il_340x270_639466143_57hl_zpschdiujqg

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 30, 2016 7:54 pm

orthodoxymoron on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:27 pm

orthodoxymoron

Carol, the reality is that I'm miserable, burned-out, disillusioned, crazy -- and that I had more than enough, a very-long time ago. This online-madness is just catharsis -- and perhaps a research-baseline for future-reference. But I haven't lied about the "crazy-stuff". I keep repeating this fact (over and over again). I actually hold myself back (to an excruciating extent). In real-life I am the most boring and stupid ignoramus imaginable -- yet I seem to be capable of constructing somewhat interesting internet-posts (which very-few view or give a damn about). I SO Want to STOP.

I'm increasingly thinking in terms of a mildly-malevolent historical secret-government, which became more radical in the 20th century, and which now is in the process of unraveling. Beware of poison-pills and a scorched-earth policy. I'm also increasingly thinking in terms of a highly problematic universe, going back billions, or even trillions, of years. I'm increasingly thinking that we cannot properly understand our current nightmare, without understanding our ancient nightmare. But this might be too much for most of us to bear. Even Jesus said, "I have many things to tell you -- but you can't bear them." What if there is something worse than the New World Order, waiting in the wings? I have become very suspicious and pessimistic about a lot of things. I feel as if I am in profound conflict with Myself, Divinity, and Humanity -- as I seek an idealistic New Solar System in a Brave New Universe. I tend to think things are going to get significantly worse before they get better -- if they get better. Many of us are probably 'Good' because we have lacked the 'Opportunity' to be 'Bad'. In other lifetimes, some of the do-gooders might've been real-mothers! None is righteous. No, not one. What sort of beings might we encounter in the near-future? How might God relate to all of this? Can the Sovereignty of God coexist with Human Responsible-Freedom? Can the Royal-Model of Governance coexist with the Servant-Model of Governance? Is Absolute-Obedience and 'Just Following Orders' a Recipe for Disaster? But if the Commandments of God are interpreted merely as 'Suggestions' is this not also a Recipe for Disaster? Is there a Happy Medium in the house? This is enough to drive a man to drink!! What Would Bill Cooper Say? (WWBCS?) What Would Loki Do? (WWLD?) Here is another theologian who I have listened to rather closely, including in his office. Dr. Alden Thompson. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlcDUqOXY9w You will gain a real treat if you read his paper 'From Sinai to Golgotha' http://www.sdanet.org/atissue/white/alden/ or his book 'Who's Afraid of the Old Testament God?' Now I'm going to listen to another exciting Sherry Shriner show at www.thewatcherfiles.com Once again, this is NOT an endorsement. I am simply attempting to get used to all of the upsetting stuff on the internet -- and I like listening to Sherry's show because it forces me to think about things I'd rather not think about. She also seems to have an insider perspective. I'm still not sold on the orgone -- but I haven't really studied the subject. I've been thinking about researching Wilhelm Reich -- for a variety of reasons -- including the orgone issue. Supposedly the orgone burns Aliens, and causes UFO's to crash. I don't know if this is the case or not -- but I'm still trying to be somewhat neutral as I continue to passively shine the bright-lights on the subjects of Aliens and UFO's. I am bravely open-minded -- yet I retain a healthy level of reverent fear and trembling. Some time ago, I suggested the possibility that Nibiru (if it existed) might take up a relatively circular orbit, safely beyond the orbit of Pluto. What if this has indeed occurred??!! But what if Nibiru is filled with Giants who hate Earth-Humans? I also suggested the possibility that Nibiru might become a part of the hypothetical United States of the Solar System -- and that they might assist us in defending the solar system from hypothetical enemies. Is there any sense to this sort of thing? Once again, I have no idea what we're really dealing with. I get the feeling that those who really know, won't be talking to people like me anytime soon -- so the galactic guessing game continues. What would be the relationship between a United States of the Solar System, the hypothetical Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire, and the hypothetical Reincarnating Osiris-Isis-Horus-Set Royal Family? What about Dracs and Greys? Would the Galactic Powers That Be declare war on a newly established United States of the Solar System?

Will the Dracs declare war on me for posting this??? Will I experience a Drac-Attack??? Imagine the Dracs emerging from the spaceship doing the 'Dracarena'! I wonder if this sort of thing makes them mad at me??!! They might eat me!! You Are What You Eat!!

"Hey Dracarena!!!"
    Listen to the Dracarena
    while watching the Dracs Dance!!

"Once You've Had Drac -- You Never Go Back!!!"

This is a "Grey-Area"!!!

The End.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 30, 2016 8:01 pm

Carol on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:50 am

Carol
    Admin

Oxy, the truth of the matter is that we don't need to focus on any nightmare, past or present. I find watching Bob Ross painting videos to be an excellent form of creative meditation where he illustrates how to paint his happy little clouds. This is a man who lived through the horrors of war and came out of it choosing to be creative and happy.. helping others to tap into their own creative connection to Source as well.

The one thing about being human is we have a choice on what we focus on. Even in the midst of chaos those who focused on something positive.. their loving connection to family, friends and god faired the best.

Coming from a Buddhist perspective it's all illusion. Set illusion aside and what's left. One learns how to become a detached observer, yet someone with compassion for even the smallest of creations. Focus on compassion and your world perspective alters dramatically. How to do that? Focus on your heart, the portal to compassion.
    heart glitter

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 30, 2016 8:35 pm

orthodoxymoron on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:12 pm

orthodoxymoron

Bob Ross Rocks!! I learned about Bob from a VERY Talented Artist I know!! Notice Bob painting a cloud (below)!! I honestly think I'm morphing from "Crazy" Mode into "Positive-Reinforcing" Mode. Ignorance is Bliss!! Knowingness is SO Overrated!! Ironically, this website deals with a lot of Dark-Matter and Grey-Matter (and rightfully so IMHO). This internet-adventure has been an experiment for me. I've created a nasty-wound over the past eight-years -- and now I need to heal it. Luckily, I've been pretty tight-lipped about it -- and most of the posters know a lot more than I do -- so mostly "No Harm -- No Foul". Unfortunately, my local-community got warned and informed about me (by nefarious-forces) -- so I've lived in a "Fish-Bowl" for many years now. It seems to me that this sort of thing should be highly-illegal -- but what do I know?? Tough Times Never Last!! But Tough People Do!! Now I'm going to finish watching the 2011 movie Margin Call. It's really quite-fine. Then, I'll probably watch some old shows and movies featuring Raquel Welch or Barbara Eden. They are exquisite and heavenly!! Accentuate the Positive!!

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 Margin-call-poster-_zps2y3nok7q
    My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 Bob-ross-nuclear-explosion_zpsiydsdhrt
    My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 I-dream-of-jeannie-2385_zpsgqtpardz
    My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 Raquel-welch_zpsz697oaoh

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 3:31 am

Sanicle on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:25 pm

Sanicle

Sanicle wrote:I was taught long ago that the mere act of closing a door for privacy on this level has the effect of presenting a barrier to those on the subtle levels as well, as our WILL to have that privacy for ourselves makes it so there.  This has been proven to me to be truth.  (Actually, just this past weekend, I was visited by something nasty.  I appear to have developed clairolfactance over past months and the powerful stench of this being was that of rotten meat. I didn't notice it until I went to the bathroom and shut the door and that's when the stench came to me, accompanied by strong rattling of said door.  It had to give up in the end as I had no fear of it so no link/hook was able to be made with me.)  As is said so often, what you believe, but moreso what you KNOW to be true, is your defence against all from those realms.  They can only do to you what you believe they can and/or allow them to.
    SuiGeneris wrote:What caused the rattling of the door, and why does this seem to happen to some people and not others? What do you think is the determining factor for these 'visitations'?

Xeia
    That is rather a large question to answer Xeia as there could be various answers dependent on the situation and the beings involved IMO.

As regards the door rattling it was the same you’d hear when a really strong gust of wind hits against an outside door or window.  This was an inside door however and I can only assume that there was a strong influx of energy forced up against the door in an attempt to get through it.  I know astral beings (including humans having an out of body experience) can manipulate energy thus through an effort of will backed by strong emotions, having experienced it before in different ways.  I’ll give you a couple of examples.

Many long years ago a very irate ‘friend’ was unhappy with the lack of attention he was receiving while I was quietly doing some research on the computer, so he gave me a blow to the solar plexus which resulted in me feeling instantly sick and dizzy.  I had to lie down on the cold floor in the bathroom for around half an hour before the sickness passed.  This happened more than once.  Another time, this same possessive and angry soul also took his temper out on a male friend of mine whom I was quite taken with.  While this man was driving in the country, the jealous one caused his car to veer off the road into a tree.  And yes, that dear friend died in the accident.  Obviously that still upsets me………a lot. My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 543611_zpszhoglhdh

So I would say that it most probably depends on who is hanging around you in each case and how intense their temper is, if they have the knowledge of directing their will in this way, and if they seek to cause harm and/or fear in this realm for purposes of their own.  Most will wait to deal with you in the astral when you sleep which is a much fairer way of battling you, as there you have the same power of will to use to protect yourself against them IF you know how to use it.  Or maybe some are just too impatient to wait for you to go to sleep.  

I think it’s also fair to say that many may have been attacked like this from the astral but may not have recognized it consciously as being that or, more likely, would refuse to acknowledge that such a thing is possible and chosen to ‘forget’ it.

Last edited by Sanicle on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 3:40 am

Sanicle on Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:04 am

Sanicle

I've thought about this further Xeia (plus slept on it where I get further input  wink  ) and I'm now wondering if it might depend also on the type of entity making the attack, whether it be human or of some other origin.

You see the being that caused me to be ill with the 'punch' and effected my friend who was driving was an astral traveling human with a bad, bad temper.  I'm of the impression that, as I've indicated elsewhere, humans have more power behind their will because they have the element of emotions to add to their will and it's one other humans would relate to energetically, making it easier to 'slip in' to our aura, if you will.  We often hear that the 'deceased' can effect electrical items, move things, etc with their will.  There's also evidence that when a human is possessed that the entity within can move things in our reality, so I'm supposing it would be using the human's energy field to do this.  These are the types of events that I've read and heard of, or experienced personally, in which some form of energetic contact and effect in this realm has been made.  Essentially human to human, ie via those who have a natural, or innate, capacity to participate and wield energy here.

From my own experience, those whose natural 'home' is the astral can't truly effect us here in a physical way.  For instance, I've been attacked by giant spiders while awake and felt nothing.  The qualifier to that statement is that those who belong to the astral realms can't unless we ourselves are open to and have some link into the energies of the astral realm ie a doorway through which they can make their presence known to us (through the psychic senses) and thus effect us mentally and emotionally.  It may be that they cannot actually effect us physically unless our own mental/emotional being registers the threat as such and 'allows' our body to register the effects through our own belief that they can do so.  In essence, WE manifest the physical elements ourselves through our belief........energy following thought.  All the entity needs to do is to influence our mind in such a case.  Further to this, I'd like to add that I didn't actually see the bathroom door shaking (not that I was looking for it), but as I can hear them audibly (eg speaking) it could be that I 'heard' the rattling clairaudiently.  

Have I explained all of that in a way that makes sense to you?  I'm no expert and can only interpret things in accordance with my own experiences with said beings, so I'm not claiming to know the full 'truth' of things here.  My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 Herz_zpsxj4izlem

Oh and one further thing I just thought of.  This planet, including it's subtler bodies (eg astral, etheric, etc) is the natural territory of those who incarnate here and thus are given the spiritual right and ability to manipulate its energies via our bodies, physical and subtle.  It stands to reason to me that the inhabitants of this world would, therefore, innately have more power to wield energies here, physically and subtly, than any visitors to our realm of being.  Maybe there's a clue to there as to why the 'aliens' are working so bloody hard to create their hybrids. And, even more insidiously, why mind control is their major weapon against us.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 3:49 am

B.B.Baghor on Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:55 pm

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 1137-36_zps2tn8ja1e
    B.B.Baghor

What a beatiful thread this is, offering much understanding and inspiration to me. Today I was curious about what happened in here. Voila  My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 291147_zpsnibsppyq

My words: "If I'm right, I tend to see the step that Sui Generis takes, the liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult, as chosen in a similar stance or calibre".

Part of Sui Generis' reply to this:
    "Therefore, my liberation from the Thuban Sex cult did not come as a result of me refusing Thuban. I did not turn my back on it for a second. I still don't and i never will. I withdrew my presence from Thuban facing Tony and stepping backwards. I face him even still"

Reading your reply, I found myself remembering what I've shared here about my willingness to read and see my own story, when in a conflict with others or with a situation. In other words, to see what's in it for me that shows the truth of who I am, present in any circumstance that I'm part of or that I witness around me, which easily becomes the same thing   smileopen

Thank you for refining your explanation of how you chose your attitude, Sui Generis. That's an inspiration to me and if I may refer to your "bit of context" where you talk about refusing, what it did to you and offered you as information, as truth about yourself,  I can see, by your explaining of your liberation from the Thuban Sex cult, that it doesn't work: running-or-walking away from what's being refused or rejected.

I can see clearly that the emotional content in that gesture, that action, is exactly the burden on our back, running with us. Or also, according to a law of nature, where attention goes, energy flows.

Just like in that story of the 2 monks, arriving at the shore of a lively stream, finding a woman present, trying to find a way to cross the water in safety. One of the monks suggests to her, to carry her on his back and she accepts. Once they've safely arrived on the other side, the woman chooses her own path and the 2 monks continue to walk their own path. After a while, the monk who carried the woman, exclaims "We monks aren't supposed to touch a woman and I did!" To this his companion answers "You're still carrying her and I've forgotten about her already when we came to the other shore, where she disappeared in another direction"

I'm fond of that story, for its mix of humor and wisdom teaching, how our mind is hooked as soon as its triggered by guilt for having disobeyed a rule that isn't created and chosen by ourselves, a fear of punishment that brings instant punishment on the beholder. That's maybe similar to what Ortho chooses to call it, as he does in post 76 here.

B.B.Baghor wrote:
    "Fill up any empty space in your energy-system that you find present. Drink water and eat something as a treat".

Sui Generis' reply to this:
    "The empty space inside is an illusion, in the sense that no one should ever go and seek...to fill. From the soul's perspective the hurt is real, the disappointments, the feelings are real and when you perceive you lose something or when you think you lack you go and seek to fill. But in truth there is nothing to fill. When you look at yourself from the Spirit's perspective you know you are already whole".

Yes, I agree with you, Sui Generis, that you and I with everybody are already whole. I think I forgot a detail in the instruction of filling up any empty space. I should have said "Fill yourself up with your own  sunny2  energy, wherever you find or sense an empty space" That's a significant difference and as far as I've experienced it, it works well for me to do that. Not as in "this instruction is a guarantee for success" for I believe that in this sort of working, there are as much curriculums as there are human beings, when using their skills of creatorship.

To offer you a bit of context too, in the early '80's I was introduced to a school, a training for intuitive development and I believed these instructions to be dictated rules that I had to obey, in order to make them work for me. Being a minister's daughter, having grown up in a small world with people who mostly shared more of the same view with me, I held quite a black-and-white view on life, how I dealt with it and with others in it. I believed that all the teachers were seeers who could see everything and therefore know all truth in everybody.

So, in a way, I declared them Gods and Goddesses, now that I think of it. Wasn't I thrown in the cauldron of that religious potion, so that I belonged and should know that I was loved by God? What more do you need, hmm? If you look at life with an intention to "gather together in front of God's throne and sing and dance in white robes, for eternity? That's an image I held inside of me as a young girl. Another part of me was wiser and rebellious, shrugging shoulders, showing off in bravery, jumping in the ditch on Summer Sundays after the sermon of my father, with other kids. Our black lackered shoes and clean white socks on the shore, at times nearly left behind.

It took me 30 years and a prophecy to myself, a surprise gift to myself on my 59th birthday, Jan. 1 2010: "From now on I will come out of the closet with all of my faces and all of my masks" voiced with my own voice out of the deepest blue. The prophecy became an action, I experienced a big rumbling inner earthquake that year. In despair for identifying myself with an illusion, which became for one and a half year, the tree root to which I clung onto, on the edge of a cliff. This was purgatory too and to me the essence of the 9 of swords Tarot card.

And so it happened that I could let that black-and-white view and attitude melt, for some time all was fluid, as the fluid phase of the chrysalis, at some point ready to come out of its butterfly cocoon, drying its wings and spreading them for a first flight. To me this was a rebirth with a new vitality, spontaneity and wonder, in more of me, myself and I. I danced a lot at home, my body lost 15 kg in 6 months time. All of it was as much welcome as it was scary! Oh boy, oh girl, how I learned that being truly powerful and strong includes all flavors of the emotional rainbow as well! And that vulnaribility was a great companion to it! Plus the mundanities of life and the exquisities of life, courseness and refinement both.

The garbage of planet Earth as the compost for the flower to feed on and florish. I guess this post describes in several ways how qualities of transformation and transmutation manifest themselves in the real world... out there. Most of it happened without me noticing it, until I began creeping out of my cocoon  smile3

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 Transf10_zps7bz5bn2q
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 3:53 am

orthodoxymoron on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:27 am

orthodoxymoron

I'm sorry for some of the insensitive posts I've made on this thread. I guess I hoped they would be therapeutic for myself and others -- but neither seems to be the case. But seriously, I think that Psychology, Ethics, Law, and Money should be near the center of most serious philosophical and spiritual discussions (including the topic of this thread). "What's Wrong With It??" "What's Right With It??" I keep wondering if there is an alternative to Thuban Thinking and Speaking which simply focuses upon Science and Science-Fiction??!! The Dragonian Mumbo-Jumbo seems to be a nearly insurmountable obstacle for most of us. I've tried to provide a Kinder and Gentler More-User-Friendly alternative to Thuban with my strange threads -- but they obviously haven't caught-on!! Now I've given-up -- and I'm moving-on -- for better or worse, I know not. You won't have orthodoxymoron to kick around anymore!! What Would Richard Nixon Say?? One last thing. A serious and mature discussion of Sexual-Ethics might be beneficial. I shy away from such discussions, simply because I'm probably one of the most repressed specimens on the planet. Anyway, I'm out of here. Good-Bye.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 3:58 am

Sanicle on Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:24 am

Sanicle

Good grief!!  I've just read over some of the posts I've made here and it sounds as though I've had nothing but negative experiences with some of the 'more difficult' beings to be found in the other dimensions when nothing could be further from the truth haha.  If anyone's wondering, let me assure you that I've had many experiences with rather wonderful beings there also and feel truly blessed. smile3  For instance, as regards the recent development of clairofaction (or clairalience), that 'angel' I spoke of recently smells absolutely heavenly.  (Forgive the pun but he does.)  I suspect that he and his gifted me with this ability actually as he was the first I experienced it with when I met him.

The reason I mentioned experiences with the 'darker' ones was so that Xeia knows that I'm not entirely ignorant as regards these types of situations and can relate in part.  

So to be clear, apart from the recent 'meeting' with that putrid smelling being a few weeks back, it's been an exhilarating and beneficial journey for years now, and I'm healthy, happy and sane.  Which is the whole point of relating these older experiences in that there's no need to fear them.  Rather they were very educational, balancing and strengthening.  As the 'angel' said to me just a few nights ago (which was lovely to hear) the reason I have strong beings around me now is because I am strong, and I know going through those older nasty experiences are a good part of why that is so.  (And the 'angel' knows all about all of them.) Until you've been tested, you never really know what you are capable of enduring and rising above. (The dark night of the soul?)

That reminds me, back in 1988 when I was doing all of that (what I call) impressed writing (like firefly's daughter) I was told that my journey was going to include what they called being 'alieved'........in their words: "a time of Light is come to lift and a time of Love is come to weigh" in order to help that person.  That was before I began that journey with the angry, young astral traveller who "accidentally" (he says) killed my friend.

So I hope this explanation puts things into better perspective if that indeed was needed. My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 Herz_zpsxj4izlem
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 4:05 am

Carol on Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:05 am

Carol
    Admin

Goodness Oxy. I've never considered any of your posts negative except for when you get down on yourself. My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 262321_zpscihyqqeq We My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 139717_zpspzo8jk4r you.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 5:04 am

orthodoxymoron on Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:44 pm

orthodoxymoron

Carol, what is implied with the little "Bull"?? Am I full of BS?? A-1 called me "Ram". Is it Bull v Ram?? OR Bull = Ram?? What Would Azazel Say?? Damned if I know. Probably Damned if I don't know. Damn. Somewhat unrelatedly, I keep wondering about Taurus and Mithras Precursors. I keep thinking about what Brook (of Egypt?) said about Isis being thrown into a snake-pit for refusing to cooperate with the reptilians in the enslavement of humanity. Dr. Richard Carrier describes a goddess (I can't remember which one) who was executed, and THEN placed on a cross (presumably long before Taurus, Mithras, and Jesus). I need to do some research, and get my facts straight BUT I keep thinking about the "Lamb Slain from the Foundation of the World" in the Revelation of Jesus Christ. Was this the original Solar System CEO?? Were they replaced by a MUCH Tougher Solar System CEO (who has ruled since the Garden of Eden)?? Acts through Revelation says suspiciously little about the Life and Teachings of Jesus Christ. Why?? I love Idealistic Messianic Conceptualizations BUT The Greatest Story Ever Told seems to be Fatally-Flawed. What Would Albert Schweitzer Say?? What Would Rudolph Bultmann Do?? As you well know, I have suggested studying Job through Malachi side-by-side with Romans through Jude (in the KJV and/or NKJV) as a possible modality for approximating the Character of the Real-Christ (who might've lurked in the shadows -- rather than being featured in scripture). What if Isis created the Bible as a Puzzle and Punishment for a Rebellious and Recalcitrant Earth-Humanity?? Genesis = Genes of Isis?? Teachings of Jesus = Teachings of Isis?? What if we are fundamentally dealing with Two Rival Goddesses in the Garden of Eden?? OR What if we are dealing with Two Closely-Related Goddesses who FAKED a War in Heaven and Earth -- so as to create an APPARENT Power-Vacuum specifically intended to Cleanse the Sanctuary of That Which Defiles -- such that Sin and Sinners will be no more -- and that a Rebellion Against God Will NEVER Happen Again??

Do you see why I'm miserable and paranoid?? Do you see why I want to STOP??!! I keep wondering if the Editorial-Voice in the Post 1890 Writings of Ellen White is somehow the Voice of Isis -- rather than the voice of a 3rd grade educated hyper-religious and somewhat-fanatical strong-woman?? What Would Delenn and Vala say?? What Would Serqet Say?? What Would Amen Ra Say?? I honestly don't want to think or talk about this stuff anymore. I'd rather just drive around in a Porsche 911 Turbo with Jeannie in the Polka-Dot Bikini!! It might be easier that way!! What Would Sherry Shriner Say?? BTW -- Where the Hell is Carrollton, Ohio?? What Would Brother Rich Say?? What Would Anubis Do?? What Would Anchor Do?? What Would the Humble Janitor Do?? What Would Archangel Gabriel Do?? What Would Edgar Mitchell Do?? What Would Carol Rosin Do?? What Would Mr. Edgars Do?? What Would Mitchell Do?? What Would the Ancient Egyptian Deity Do?? The AED mentioned a "Woman Hidden in a Male-Body"!! What Would Alanis Morissette Say?? What Would Alan Rickman Say?? What Would David Bowman Say?? What Would David Mann Say?? What Would Steven Spielberg Say?? What Would Paul Say?? What Would KRLLL Say?? What Would George Zebrowski Say?? What Would the Gnome aka Heathen God aka Human (G)nome Project Say?? I should STOP!! This stuff Scares the Hell Out of Me!! Sorry for all of the videos. Hopefully this will be the last time. One last time: I have NO Idea What's REALLY Going-On -- and I'm not sure I want to know. I continue to beat around the Burning-Bush -- rather than waging a Trench Information-War. I've honestly been playing a stupid little game on this website, which is anything but scholarly. I doubt that I could handle the truth. Ignorance is probably Bliss and a Virtue for Completely Ignorant Fools. Good-Bye Again!!

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 Taurus_zpschfiv2qu

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 Isis1_zpskcmvqaxx
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 5:11 am

B.B.Baghor on Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:16 pm

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 1137-36_zps2tn8ja1e
    B.B.Baghor

Sanicle wrote:... As the 'angel' said to me just a few nights ago (which was lovely to hear) the reason I have strong beings around me now is because I am strong, and I know going through those older nasty experiences are a good part of why that is so.  (And the 'angel' knows all about all of them.)  Until you've been tested, you never really know what you are capable of enduring and rising above. (The dark night of the soul?)

That reminds me, back in 1988 when I was doing all of that (what I call) impressed writing (like firefly's daughter) I was told that my journey was going to include what they called being 'alieved'........in their words: "a time of Light is come to lift and a time of Love is come to weigh" in order to help that person.  That was before I began that journey with the angry, young astral traveller who "accidentally" (he says) killed my friend.

So I hope this explanation puts things into better perspective if that indeed was needed. My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 Herz_zpsxj4izlem

That's so good to hear you, Sanicle, that you had and still have enjoyable contacts and experiences, with support present for you in company of the testing events and beings that are part of it. I'm going to post my experience and view out in the open, reminded by Sui Generis' suggestion, in her response to my first post in this thread (if I'm right) to post in the open space of the Forum for the benefit of a broader discussion, in other words, shedding light on it from different angles, so that clarity is gained for those who wish for it.

I've read your post through and with former posts of you here, it puts things into better perspective for me, a better understanding of your life-journey, at least that's how I feel now. Not having followed you in your Elementals-thread from the start I feel there are gaps in my understanding of it and therefore, of who you are in it, in the sort of experiences you describe, which makes it easier for me now to connect some dots or commas.

The parts of your post in the quote above made me think of the role and value of what it means to be in resonance. For the sake of progress in one's life, or obstacles. I think I need to give an example of what I mean by that. First: "the role": imagine me holding an emotional charge inside that attracts a similar charged person or event. Just like when you pluck a guitar string and the same string on a second guitar vibrates "in resonance" with it.

Translating that same process to an experience with a person that makes me react in shock, going into survival, I'm not able to see the story triggered, resonating within me. Not immediately. I'm human enough to know that I went, according psychological laws, through emotional phases that are known to most of us, I presume: initial shock, denial, anger, sadness, etc. the whole rainbow of emotions to work through. Or in other words "The truth will set you free, but first it pisses you off".

When there's a growing acceptance of that rainbow, an admitting of having invited the experience in my life due to resonance, or.... like attracts like, then and there enters "the value": it triggers and brings the emotional charge in awareness, so that its witnessed, felt and possibly released of its charge and healed. I'm describing experiences I've gone through that turned out that way, see? It's not a prescription like "one size fits all", for we all row our own boat on the ocean of our existence. A wave in my ocean may seem a drop to others and this is true in reverse as well. I know I've felt like drowning at times, which only felt that way but wasn't at all.

I offer my thoughts and views, wondering how your thoughts and views are on this aspect of resonance, Sanicle. For it seems to me, that you and I are on a life-journey, with a few wayshowers and signs that look similar. To me, the middle of the road I chose, proved to be a truth about myself, showing me that by bypassing my core issues, working on the issues of others to make them and the world feel okay with me, I was creating many windings and windmills of my mind, even entering the world of illusions to try to make my world go round smoothly.

It was until I began to find the affinity within my heart for myself, in honest tears and laughter, that I found the portal that gave entrance to that landscape, which I describe and choose as a metaphor for autonomy. A landscape without a fixed horizon. By that I mean that my learning never
    ends and by knowing that, there's always a new choice in every next moment. That reminds me of the fluidity, mentioned in the blog by female warrior.

yea Thank you for your thoughtfulness and sharing in honesty.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 6:17 pm

Sanicle on Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:11 am

Sanicle

Goodness, to my way of thinking you are asking a loaded question re the possible energetic reasons behind the type of relationships we both endured on our journey that has no short answer BB, although I guess you could say it has on a more mundane level so I’ll start with that aspect first.

As regards ‘resonance’ I would say that probably exists between you and I as regards us both having a traumatic relationship that called up our core issues to resolve and ‘set us free’ from the pain.  So ‘Like attracts Like’ probably applies there.  But there’s also the ‘Opposites attract’ law and I think that is more applicable in the relationship I had.  (I don’t know about yours.)  You see I learned over time that he ‘suffers’ from Narcissistic Personality Disorder (confirmed by others) and my self-esteem was very low when we met, making me the perfect patsy for him to manipulate.  At an astral level, because of the relationship, it also made me a great feeding ground for him and his darker associates, which he admitted having eventually, his excuse being that he wanted to learn ‘their tricks’ so they couldn’t trap him in them.  I could go on about the delusions in his mind, and/or that he fed me, about that but it would make this post far too long.

Next I’ll go on and say that I also learned of ‘karmic’ bonds between us, going back many thousands of years.  The ‘first’ life together on this planet explains all the others that followed, the core issue between us not really changing over the years.  That involved the choice between holding on to our spiritual connections or learning about, by indulging in, the animal lusts of the bodies we found ourselves in, the latter being his choice then and since.  I felt guilt (which is what I believe really leads to what is called ‘karma’ in the western world) after the first time around because I’d continued my spiritual studies (being the leader of the temple) while hoping that he would return to the fold of his own accord ie I didn’t go out of my way to ‘help’ him overcome his ‘curiosity’ and felt responsible for the connections he lost as a result of his forays.

At a broader level, to my mind anyway, that original issue between us correlates in many ways to what I’ve come to see as being a major issue on this planet, especially for truth seekers and as regards the male/female dynamic, and that’s where there is no short answer.  Rather I will list a few things, general and specific, for your consideration.  Where to start?

At a general level, why is there so much snake/reptilian symbology tied up with the more challenging aspects of the journey of a seeker of truth and mythology on this planet eg the kundalini’s fiery awakening, the ourobouros, dragons, sea serpents, the serpents invariably seen by those who take Ayahuasca, the reptilians ETs and those who supposedly live underground on our planet (ie above and below)?

Why is it that when we dream about being chased by snakes we are said to have a fear of sex?

Why do men talk about their ‘trouser snake’ and use it to delight or torment women and, on that note, why is the F word in such common usage when its energetic signature is to dominate and take from women?

Why is it that the passion/lust derived from the lower chakras can lead to life (via sex) or death (via jealousy, rape, the lust to kill, etc)?

Why is it that this planet is sandwiched between the energy flows of Venus and Mars?

Why did the old male god Yahweh only punish Eve for taking the apple rather than punish Adam for listening to her and partaking of the apple as well?  Why was it Eve was told it would give her knowledge of ‘good and evil’ and why was it a ‘serpent’ that gave it to her?  And what about Lilith?

Why that ‘dark’ energy is said to signify the negative and all that is evil, but also the feminine and receptivity?

Why is it in ‘modern’ religions men are told to persecute women because of their sexuality, blaming the woman for the desires of the man?

Why is it that we speak of this planet as ‘Mother’ Earth and speak of her being ‘raped’ by the male-run industries of today?

How could these reptilian ETs (and others) ‘feed’ on sexual energies if there were no women, especially women who’ve been conditioned to fear the strength of dominating males?  But how would life exist on this planet without us?

I could go on but suffice it to say that I see the reasons for going through these relationships as we did as having a lot more significance on our journeys towards truth.  And I listed them on this thread as I think they pertain to what Xeia has had to say about what underlies the teachings of Thubanism as well.

I think people generally tend to avoid the significance of the reptilian energy existent everywhere in our realities, mundane and spiritual, and they really shouldn’t as it is key.  As is said, all the answers are there to be seen in the world around us.  And I haven’t even gone into the roles the females of each species play in Nature re what the true balance might be. My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 4 Herz_zpsxj4izlem

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:25 am