~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

2 posters

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 Empty Re: My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult

Post  Admin Sat May 28, 2016 6:25 pm

Carol on Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:27 am

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 Carola10_zpsfdtqlksk
    Carol
    Admin
    My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 Default6_zpsfat6m4y2

Aloha Rich / Paul,

"The Galactic Federation of Light & Ashtar is an Alien Hoax.." I've always thought of it as a joke and the threads on it at Mists are more for entertainment purposes.

"They possess my body like a classic demonic possession" This isn't good. Have you sought help with any of this?

"I have a constant buzzing sound in my head like I am part of an alien hive."

Many of us are experiencing this buzzing due to the change of frequency along with some of the solar flares. Dolores Cannon also referred to how time has speeded up where a 24 hour day is now 12 hours. Our bodies are undergoing changes that have to due with an energy shift in frequency as well. I hear the buzzing (similar to a high frequency tone) all the time now.

You can take control of some of this by sounds you can listen to like the Relaxing 432 Hz DNA Healing - Nature Sounds [Chakra, Aura, Energy Cleanse] ☯ Positive Energy.

"I know that they use implants which they can implant through invisible means."

Yes but generally something like this involves some type of actual ET contact.

"We are merely host to alien beings who use us for their own agendas."

This has happened to some people and some have consented to it.

“Our bodies are also the result of sound resonating energy into form and if our minds are powerful enough to change the sound range of the body, it moves into another form or disappears from this dimension, altogether. This is what is called shape-shifting.” This came from the following web page angelfire.com/ut/branton/posers4.html."

Many of us are aware of this as some ET entities are inter dimensional beings.

"I believe they are trying to steal me over to another dimension or shape-shift me into something else." You do have free will and can refuse to participate. And you do have the ability to send them packing with your intention.

"These beings are master geneticist who are breeding human hybrids and hubrids which they are slowly integrating into our society. It is the highest form of subterfuge. The alien phenomenon is real. These beings have been the Gods of the bible (ELOHIM, JEHOVAH, JESUS) and all other religious deities. IT HAS ALL BEEN A RUSE!!! "

Some yes, not all.

"There is no God."

Yes, there is a god (source) but it is something much more then the average person is taught.

"They also spurn cult religions, Satanic churches, wiccan covens, secret societies, secret cabals, you name it. They do this through mind control."

Unfortunately this too is true.

"You wouldn’t know they weren’t human if you passed them on the street. They form the secret government’s of the world. Controlled by the illuminati whom are nothing more than puppets for the alien rulers of this planet."

And this too is true.

"These beings work with the most sophisticated technologies. It is beyond human comprehension. They operate with hyper nano tech, particle physics, electromagnetic energy, sound, light, worm whole technology, hyper drive vehicles, controlling weather, and so many other advanced methods that it would boggle the mind. They control this planet. They control our security agencies. They perform mass mind control through the media (sublimely). MONTAUK, MK ULTRA, BLACK BUDGET, PSY OPPS, MJ 12, you name it. They’ve had a hand in it. "

Sad and also true.

"Now they want to present themselves as Ashtar of the Galactic Federation, Pleiadians, Sirians, the Arcturians, Andromedans, Christed beings, Michael the Archangel, Commander Hatonn, Christed beings, and Metetron, said to be the highest Archangel, and a host of other characters. Not to mention the beings behind all of the contact scenarios in the 50’s."

I recall reading in one report that there are over 147 different type of off-worlders who visit and/or live on earth. Some use it as a way station traveling to other planets. Others use it for earths resources. Some use it as a vacation center. They tend to have different and conflicting agendas when it comes to earth and it's inhabitants. Just depends on which group one ends up interfacing with. Earth has become a planet of great interest ever since the atomic bomb which impacted other dimensions where other off-world entities live. They have a great interest in our planet and what goes on here as it also impacts them. So of course ET intervention (along with interference depending on which ET species is involved) has been ongoing for years.

"Many people who channel messages from these beings are finding that their messages are faulty or just plain lies. They are beginning to question the source of these messages."

Anyone who have been around the block a few times knows that channeling can be deceptive and not worth the time to listen too as it can easily lead to self-deception and self-delusion.

In addition if one lives close to power lines or are in an area where there is a high level of EMF that too can create problems. For blocking out negative energy from other dimensions orgon devices tend to work.

Since we live in a rural area in the middle of the ocean we incurred a negative bleed through from another dimension. Subsequently we placed orgon devices at each corner of the bed and next to our electronics. We've had no problems since.

https://www.natures-energies.com/health/schumann-generators-and-orgone-energy-devices

"More than that, it’s a system of aliens who, believe it or not, have been cloning themselves in human form."

I actually met and spoke with a contactee who interfaced with the ET clones. It was an interesting conversation and the closes tend to be sociopathic. Not good for humanity. We have an interview from Stephano Braccia in one of the threads of our forum. You may wish to listen to it.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t109-w56-ctr-clones-contactee-stefano-breccia-passed-3-1-12?highlight=stefano+Breccia

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3439-the-friendship-case#59301

"The Greys are merely roboids that these infernal beings use as a vehicle to get around in 3-D."

Some, not all. Depends on which type of Grey. Tall Grey are inter dimensional beings.. the little critters are biological robots produced by the military in England.

"They also fly around in helicopters and airplanes. They are constantly circling my home in either of these aircraft dropping demons inside to possess me. I know it sounds crazy but it is true."

Had this happen once when ETs contacted me. The black helicopter showed up the next day. Scary but one can send these creatures packing and end contact. Generally something like black helicopters occurs when someone has been contacted by ETs, so it's not unusual. Do you think you may be an abductee? They're not doing abductions as much as they did in the past when they were building up their alien/human hybrid program.

"The truth is, they are us and we are them. Most all human souls hail from some star system or dimension controlled by these beings."

Not everyone as there are souls who heard the call and are here for the first time to help earth in this transition into the 5th dimension and assist in raising the vibrational frequency of the planet.

"They are merely beings who have control over very powerful technology. Perhaps reptilian or insectoid. Their souls are plasma just like ours. They have merely blended with machines and have become like cold blooded robots. They continually recycle our souls and maintain complete mastery over our lives from cradle to grave and back to cradle. They use artificial intelligence and modified human consciousness (Grey/reptilian) to do most of the dirty work when they possess a human being. They monitor all of the horrible things these monsters do to you. They lie, they deceive, make false promises, lead you down false paths."

Yes, this can happen yet humans still have free will. It's no secret that some entities feed off the negative emotions humans generate. Basically they're like leeches sucking up the spiritual energy humans give off. If one doesn't wish to feed the beast set fear, anger, hate, lust and envy aside. For example, Buddhist monks create a very different type of energetic field so we know it's possible not to get caught up in negative patterns.

"I believe our world is under great threat from these beings as David Jacobs points out in his book “THE THREAT.” Particularly hear in the United States."

I have David Jacobs book and have read it. It's clear the hypnosis work he did on "abductees" focuses on the Greys.. what he didn't know is how the secret government military does follow-up abductions to find out what the abductees know. Some abductees seem to suffer from the Stockholm Syndrome identifying with the abuser. There are a few names of individuals who've written books about their experiences - all quite interesting. Again, I thought Jacobs work had more to do with a future earth timeline, not one any of us will experience as timelines can run side by side so decided not to give this energy.  There is a distinct different between contactees who have total recall of their ET experiences and abductees who memories are blocked.

"We should demand that our government stop dicking us around and tell us the truth."

Vote for Andrew Bassiago as President as he is for full disclosure and was part of the time-travel program years back.

"You may find that many of these people, meaning the civil servants and people in appointed positions, are not what they appear to be. The television series “DARK SKIES” dealt with this topic."

Of course they do have to inform the GP about some of their nefarious activities via Hollywood. This has been going on for years and isn't new info.

"Please note that I am of sound mind and intelligence. I’m writing this because I don’t think I have much more time."
    It seems you could use some help from someone who is familiar with something like you're undergoing. I doubt any of us are into channeling any of these beings... not part of what and who we are about. Please keep in mind that you have free will and choice. And there are good therapists whose area of expertise is with contactees.

Paola Harris is in contact with some of these therapists. You may want to check out her website. You can email her and ask her if she knows of someone in your area.

http://starworksusa.com/

Good luck.

Last edited by Carol on Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:05 am; edited 2 times in total

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 Empty Re: My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult

Post  Admin Sat May 28, 2016 6:31 pm

Sanicle on Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:23 am

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 369-77_zpsuz7nz3hn
    Sanicle

Poor 'Rich' (the author of the comments that Paul posted above) really seems to be suffering. My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 Kopfschuettel_zpsxqcmk4tu Do you know when it was posted at Lightworkers Paul? I'm wondering if it was around the same time that he contacted the Thubans, as Sui Generis mentioned in her posts. And, I have to ask, are you 'Rich' by any chance Paul?
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Sat May 28, 2016 7:18 pm

SuiGeneris on Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:54 am

MCJosiah wrote:This cult just proves that any believe system or ideas can be used for control. This man is taking metaphysical science, elements of "true love" ideas(I say it that way cause I can't come up with words), elements of various religions, & mashing them together into a crazy sex polygamy harem cult. That does sound like something a hippy would definitely do(since you said he was one in his prime). Let me start by breaking each of these downs. This man uses Science & elements of religions(specifically metaphysical Science & elements of Eastern Religions & New Age), to channel various entities & control the various energy's of people around him for selfish & terrible reasons. While metaphysical Science & Science in general is obviously not bad & is much needed to understand this multiverse we live in, it is a tool that can be used for good or bad.
    I also think science itself is not to blame. Tony often said I was ‘anti-scientific’ but he just didn’t understand where I was coming from. It is obvious that science is inside and outside of us and embedded in everything else in the universe, but as much as it may be helpful for understanding, I don’t think accepting the prevailing scientific collective mind of the time is the only way to go about living. That is, if i want to go with the flow and embed in modern life and i see how certain paradigms are not conducive to life, but lead to entropy; then ‘going with the flow’ doesn’t sound like a good idea anymore. I don’t think i need to be a brain necessarily in order to learn of the world around me or the world inside my own body. There are many indigenous people who have a much deeper understanding of what’s going on and they don’t have any sort of degrees except the degree of life.

Science is great and I myself can get so amazed when I hear of recent discoveries scientists have made and if it is to help the masses better their everyday way of life even better. What I dislike is how the cultural paradigms have misused it in a way that it has become detrimental to people. What I don’t like is how society believes you need to be licensed in order to know, and if you are not licensed, then you cannot know. How there are those who know and everyone is to listen to them and obey them blindly because they said so. I don’t like that because it disempowers the individual and his own connection to his environment and to himself; and this dependency is taught to children and passed on from generation to generation, why it’s so hard to come down from that cross. The little science filtered, what is allowed for us to know is ever-changing depending on the cultural mind and who is in power, so it’s not reliable enough for me. I rather establish an intimate relationship with my mind, body and environment and use my senses, meta included, to determine what I ought to know and how. Have you ever been asked “how do you know?” and you’re like…”I just know”, but that somehow just doesn’t cut it for them? Where’s your proof? Where’s your degree? Where did you hear it from? Is he reliable? Etc etc...
    With the paradigm of religion it is exactly the same thing, you believe or you don’t believe. Those who cling to the cultural paradigms to give some meaning to their lives will oppose you and react to you as if you were some sort of alien organism if you don’t fit into either one of those two options. What if I accept just a little bit of this story but then I don’t want anything to do with that other part, is that not ‘allowed’? Why they say: “You are either with us or you are with the terrorists” “You have to choose, you are either with the Logos or you are the enemy” Then they want to corner you throwing phrases like: “there is no in-between”, no ‘fence sitters’ and so on. So I look at all that and I say to myself but wait a minute…where is the freedom of thought? Do you know what I mean? And this doesn’t happen just in a cult…it is everywhere; you can find this mentality even inside your own family unit. This is another cross to come down from.

MCJosiah wrote:It can also be used as a tool of control, just like any organized Religion or Religious text, & just like almost any ideology or idea can be. A good example of this is mainstream Orthodox Science with Darwinism. Despite not being fully proven, & even been disproven in many cases it claims, Darwinism has become the major element in mainstream Orthodox Science. Darwinism is pushed like a religion by the state in many public school systems & from late elementary school all the way to collage is forced down the minds of late children, teenagers, & young adults. Many first world governments across the word who are controlled by the PTB(either directly or indirectly) force Darwinism in a similar way, brain washing people all over the world into believing it & locking mainstream Orthodox Science into a cage, forcing scientists in it too trying to describe the origins of man & life in completely terrestrial &  a "naturalistic" & "3-D" terms.
    About Darwinism? Yeah I hear you. But you know, a lot of people I talk to already know that it can’t be that we come from monkeys and that’s it. They know about the missing link and it’s more like common sense Homo sapiens must’ve had external genetic intervention, so I guess it also has a lot to do with the circles you frequent and the sort of people you interact with.

MCJosiah wrote:Scientists or anybody for the matter who trys to question it or comes with an Theory that's much more reasonable but does not describe human origins in completely "terrestrial", " Natural ", or " 3-D" will get labeled as crazy, conspiracy theorists, or some other nasty terms. Any Theory that someone comes up with that might even seem "Supernatural", even if its much more plausible & has much more backing, will get called crazy & people will automatically reject it without actually thinking about it. You see what's going on here?  
    Yes i do see it, and you're right. People often reject what they don't understand but other people don't. So that is the bright side of things. Even though it may not seem like so for TR & Co. the world is changing and for the better. I always say think about what you want and not about what you don't want. We already know what's up and that's gonna help believe it or not.

MCJosiah wrote:Now with the whole elements of "true love", what I'm talking about here is erotic sex. What this man does is takes the idea of "erotic sex" & twist it for his own selfish desires. While I do believe sex should be erotic, I believe it is something that should be between 2 individuals who truly love each other, individuals who love each other for the connection they have soul wise, that's what makes it erotic.
    I love how you put this! And I couldn’t agree more.

MCJosiah wrote:What this man is doing is taking just straight up sex & labeling it "erotic sex". Using this twisted false form of " erotic sex" & mixing it with his twisted form of "metaphysics", he can bring in & trick various people, manly woman, into his sex cult, building a huge polygamy harem.
    What you just said here is exactly what some people back then complained about. I guess the more conservative “thubans”. Only there were different labels involved. What you call “straight up sex” was known as “meat” and what you call “erotic sex” was known as “lusty” or “horny” sex. The more lusty or animalistic you were to become the better you were exalted by words of praise. I know of at least one who knew kundalini energy and how it works but never really liked to join, and another who didn’t know the occult meaning of it all but was nevertheless a very sexually charged guy and he never saw the point in it either because unless he already had a real connection with somebody beforehand he said he felt as if the situation was being forced somehow, and he definitely never felt any so called “visitation” at night as he was expected to have if he had ‘engaged’ the energies correctly.  
    Your comment also goes hand in hand with what another ex thuban who was present in those sexy chats told me a few days back: “He used several techniques that also dark therapists use to make girls and women handy.”

About your comment on mainly women being attracted to this, can you imagine the thrill any man would have waking up in the morning knowing that he has a line of women waiting online for him to connect in order receive some more of his teachings? We were being triggered yes, taught to share nude pictures as if that was noting out of the ordinary in order to use them to lust about them later. We were taught that the Logos loves each and every one of us equally so we are to get rid of all of our sexual inhibitions just as if we were the first humans on earth on the garden of Eden, etc, etc, pretty pictures were painted up in our heads so that we could “surrender” (key word again) to our lust and to our body’s desires. Thinking ofc that they were our body’s desires. Every time we were to have sex we were taught to think of each other even when being with a partner, who at such point we were to use simply as a conduit for this ‘flow of energies’. When it got really weird for me was when Tony began to say we were to also think about people who were already dead. I mean…that was not something that I was even willing to try…that came up about 3 years into the group and even by then my heart wasn’t anymore into it and I began to have serious thoughts about leaving. I remember that about that time Raven said she had an entire conversation out loud with a dead person while she was driving. Other thubans thought she was possessed by daemons and preferred to keep their distance but Tony would always tell her that she was possessed indeed but by the JCCJ (Jesus Christ Christ Jesus).
    The ‘punishment’ was never spoken but you could see right away it is being looked down upon and not being treated as part of the “family” or den of Dragons, not being called a ‘Bluey’ for men or a ‘DragonQueen’ for women. The punishment was mental and emotional just as the programming was.

MCJosiah wrote:This guy is a genius, but very corrupted & is using metaphysics, & lies for his own selfish desires.  
    [12/4/2015 11:08:09 PM] Tony: It is never personal from the higher perspective
    [12/4/2015 11:08:24 PM] Tony: But there is something called misuse of intellect to deceive
    [12/4/2015 11:08:33 PM] Tony: and this is spiritually very serious

Looks like he already knows what you mean here. He wasn't referring to himself when he said this but to someone he dislikes very much. I do wonder if he is actually aware of how he is using his 'genius' mind. Apparently he likes this because he preached this a lot: "be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves." maybe he misunderstood the first part and completely ignored the second part. who knows...i guess that is between him and God now.

MCJosiah wrote:It's good you left & your exposing him. If you wanna know how I know about you, its cause I've been lurking around your sites(not too sound like a stalker) manly cause I love reading & studying things on the PTB(Powers That Be), the AIF(Alien Invader Force), Aliens & space in general, Science & metaphysics, history & things on the world, & also Supernatural stuff. The people I manly study are Wes Penre, the LPG-C, the Pleadians, & other various sources. But I've been lurking around studying what you have to say.
    So cool of you to come out and say hi and expressed your thoughts about this. I think it is nice when we all share our experiences and learn from each other. So comforting to know there is always good people who help you get up after you trip and fall, to have friends and know we can lean on each other; that makes the journey so much more bearable and fun and many times worth it just for the people we meet along the way.

Big Kiss yea

Shine bright Josiah!

I wanna sing and dance this song when I go see the Taj! I kid you not! lol

Xeia SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Sat May 28, 2016 7:29 pm

SuiGeneris on Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:17 am

Aquaries1111 wrote:Hi J....

Who Can You Trust? Can You Read Truth From Deceit?
    Hey Debra, Barbara Marciniak is a classic!

Is it my imagination or was it you the one who asked the question for this segment? If it is, that is so cool!
    I thought i recognized your voice.

thanXs for the awesome share!

Xeia
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 28, 2016 7:44 pm

B.B.Baghor on Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:25 pm

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 1137-36_zps2tn8ja1e
    B.B.Baghor

Sanicle wrote:
    I also had to smile wryly when I read that you were told, “‘But Xeia, the real ET’s are the plants and animals…you must love them all cosmically while you can go $%*# yourself because I despise your human mind.’” It reminded me of when I first looked at the Thuban stuff and spoke up in objection to some of what Tony wrote re these ‘dragons’ taking over – possessing - the animals and plants In this reality.  I took serious offence to that on their behalf and was told by Tony that he was only speaking “symbolically”. Now I’ve read what was said to you – well – I’m sure you can well imagine what I’m thinking now.  My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 Icon_silent_zpss0jft8nl upset  biggrin

Oh, I also wanted to include this quote from our friend Mudra's Don Juan Matus thread:

To defend is to act from a point of self-importance which can cause imbalance and create anger and ill-will. Many people, basically fundamentalists of any belief, will defend the fixated position of their assemblage point in order to preserve and maintain the patterns and stories as they perceive them and even attempt to impose those patterns upon others no matter how superfluous their stored data has become. For a warrior, it is a waste of energy to defend the position of an assemblage point when the point is to keep the assemblage point fluid.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t986p180-the-teachings-of-don-juan-matus#118310

Maybe you'll be able to relate to that as much as I did when I read it. My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 Herz_zpsxj4izlem
    Thank you, Sanicle  flower  so good to see you here. I say cheers to your point of view,
    regarding what Tony meant "symbolically" by calling the real ET's the beings of the animal/plantworld.

That teaching of Don Juan is awesome "Keeping the assemblage point fluid" Yes to that, wholeheartedly!
    I love the femalewarrior publications that mudra shares with us here. It keeps me in touch with Don Juan's
    teachings, for the whole set of pinguin pockets is still in my home in Holland. That fluidity is what I meant to convey in the post present in this thread, about Oranda, the meaning of this noun and verb:

" The nature of the N. American indian-warrior required knowledge of the prevailing rules in diplomacy, of tribes they visited, the art of moving and juggling between arguments of parties and to be in the know of secrets and history, that created relationships of all kinds".
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Sat May 28, 2016 7:52 pm

SuiGeneris on Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:46 pm

B.B.Baghor wrote:Hello Sui-Generis, I don't think we've met before, really, but I salute you for such clarity of mind and courage of heart. Thank you very much! Your recent posts here, this Spirit's stance, reading them offers great relief to me, for I've known always, that the Thuban world was a "no go" area to me. I've ignored that world, while registering in Project Camelot and later Avalon, end of 2009. Only last year I began to reply to Thubans, present here. Mainly with shilo. I've always made clear that I cannot and will not accept the ridiculing and gossip behind member's back, in the chat-room. Why on Earth these needed to be shared in Thuban posts I can't grasp fully. Of course, I have my thoughts about it, but let's leave that for now.

hi BBB,

I know it looks like ridicule and gossip but the agenda at play here is much deeper than that...i will try to explain the best i can.
    Since Tony always said that it is NOT 'Tony the man', that he merely FOLLOWS directives, then i am sure the decision to include these chats was not made by him but came from the beings he works for. When these private chats first began to emerge on published posts and I asked Tony about it, he said it was “record keeping” and left it at that. He always called himself a “scribe” for the ‘logos’…used words like “record keeper” but NOT for the posterity of humans' sake, but for the benefit of the ET’s. He always said the thuban data was for them and not for humans…that it was information only they could understand and decode and use. being this the case i am sure all chats were saved, even though only some were published.

Now, as you can see in this image he made, he calls himself "librarian"
    My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 Thubanis_zpsyh21mv6n

As a dragonisation "facilitator", he is facilitating the flow of information from this plane of significance onto another, as well as from that level into here, so the communication goes both ways and this is very important for people to understand. As a librarian, record keeper and scribe, he is to record absolutely everything the program he follows deems worthy and necessary for its agenda; and since this agenda has to do with the successful hybridization of at least some humanoids, it is necessary for the agenda to gather any and all data concerning their state of mind. "Private" chats then constitute a crucial aspect of this record keeping, as it is in that atmosphere of 'relaxed intimacy' where the deepest parts of the subject's psyche can be observed and analyzed after being properly triggered and handled.

Sharing them publicly then served a double purpose, not only to reach the person on the other end of the chat but to reach a larger audience; increasing the chances certain things said would fish in new potential dragonized hybrids. Since the "inspiration" of the thuban data does not come from the facilitator himself but from a source outside from him, and the facilitator —in this case at least— is very well depleted of energetic CHARGE himself, it is not guaranteed that he will have the same constancy of emotion in order to be able to 'decode' the messages received with the same precision all the time. That is, what he says and how he says on the chatrooms at the specific time that he says it, is not easy to be replicated again and even if he repeats himself a hundred times, it will not have the very same energetic impulse. Why those chats had unique characteristics that 'the agenda' needed spread about and not remained solely on a single person's computer chat history. This is a pattern i observed emerged gradually and went hand in hand with his own physical exhaustion. i would pay attention to the way he would talk to us while in group chat and i learned to recognize the moment when he was ready to share the chat just by the subtle way he changed his tone in his 'speech'.

The chatrooms...this is where the magic happens quite literally. The testing grounds upon which the Dracos are to select and further induce those with whom it was able to create a mental almost parasital symbiotic relationship after a certain time of necessary induction; where the "self-selected" humanoids are found to be either accepting or rejecting the program which later assigns well defined "allegiances" and continue accelerating its agenda on a more individual basis until reaching maximum polarization. By this point the humanoid has lost all independence of thought with connection to Spirit severed. By all intent and purposes this "ex human" is now part of the hive mind of the "Logos" (fig.1), another follower whose sole purpose would be sharing itself (not only mentally but sexually as well, by blood memory or biogenetic transfer) in order to perpetuate, replicate itself further expanding the souls' salvation mentality; which is the complete opposite of the other lineage of humanity, the one who fights for individual sovereignty, individuation and independence of the Self.

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 HexCore%20-%20Copy_zpsllvh0bkz
    Figure 1

Good health to you too and big hug flowers:

Xeia Kali SuiGeneris
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 28, 2016 8:02 pm

Carol on Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:52 pm

Carol
    Admin

Having experienced "hive mind" once, I could see how seductive it would be for people who didn't have authentic spiritual experience with "source" and mistake it for something quite extraordinary - a be all, end all in and of itself. One no longer experiences feeling alone due to feeling connected to the hive.  Something I chose to reject due to having had a much more enriching spiritual contact experience with Christ Consciousness and "source".  I tend to compare "lizard hive mind contact" experience as an emotional addiction one could easily give into and crave. Meaning it's easy to see how someone can crave this particular type of energetic emotional connection.

For example, an alcoholic with his/her initial drink goes for that initial "false sense of spiritual high" where one can easily fool oneself into feeling connected to something greater then ones own ego self. Only after the experience of intoxication one is often left feeling both spiritually and emotionally drained, empty.

I often thought that this type of ET "hive mind" contact would be at the root of what has been labeled by Christians as the "great deception". I recall one episode from "V" where the head female character, Diana - Supreme Commander of the Visitors invited others into the joining of "hive mind" experience. This is where weak-minded humans were easily seduced and taken over by mind control.

"V is a TV series about an alien invasion of Earth by a carnivorous race of reptilians known as "The Visitors" Earth has its first encounter with an extraterrestrial race. Calling themselves the Visitors and promoting peace, they seem to be friendly, but their congeniality may be a cover for a malevolent agenda. Meanwhile, Father Jack (Joel Gretsch), already questioning his faith when the Visitors arrive, seeks answers outside his church and finds other dissidents who believe the Vs are not what they claim to be. "  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_(1984_TV_series)

Sound familiar?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 28, 2016 8:29 pm

orthodoxymoron on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:08 pm

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 242-39_zpszx4wkilu
    orthodoxymoron

Try watching the first-four episodes of the 2009-10 version of "V" -- without a break -- followed immediately by the "Unholy Alliance" episode from the second-season. The effect should be quite chilling. It wouldn't surprise me if Earth turns out to be some sort of a "V" Genetics-Laboratory (going way, way, way back). I liked the best aspects of Anna and the "V's" -- and HATED the worst aspects. I'm honestly a "V" -- and I'm related to "Anna". I often feel somewhat like a "Chad Dekker" character (with my meek-demeanor and incessant-questioning). I wonder why "V" got cancelled after only two seasons?? I also wonder what a third season would've been like?! I liked the general idea behind "V" -- but I thought the plot was weak and disjointed. It was impressive -- but it could've been SO Much Better. A few years ago, I could've attended a $100 Dinner at a "V" Celebrity's Home -- but I was broke -- so I didn't go. I wonder what a combination of Stargate SG-1 -- Babylon 5 -- Jupiter Ascending -- Guardians of the Galaxy -- Ex Machina -- and "V" might be like?!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 28, 2016 8:33 pm

Sanicle on Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:34 am

Sanicle

Sui, thank you for explaining all of this for BB and the rest of us.

Suddenly it all adds up (from my perspective) and I found myself having a bit of a chuckle, not at anyone’s expense, but because no-one can ever say these reptilians, regardless of who they say they are or where they come from, as stupid!  They really do play us so easily if given the chance.  For instance they play on our curiosity, our insecurities as a species, our resentments at being controlled and inhibited by church and state, our naïve willingness to go the extra mile if the ‘reward’ for our trust seems to hold promise of something we’ve long desired but seem unable to achieve on ‘this level’, our desire to be stronger….fearless, the joy of being part of a team, and so on.   And, of course, they can tailor it to an individual who is open, such as one who has the mental experience and capacity to understand science/physics/maths and wants to know more, knowing there are others who would find this perspective fascinating as well.

There’s much been written about the appetites of the reptilian species and how they feed on our (mainly) negative emotional and sexual energies and it’s impossible not to notice that the instructions given to the Thubans, flowing over to their readers, promotes the expression of such, both openly and subtly.  Smorgasbord time for them through their links, clearly with the intention of making it a bigger and bigger feast over time.  As part of this pattern so often see, our softer emotions, like love and compassion, are used to manipulate us to their cause initially during that process, but once they believe they have you hooked, the instruction begins to come through that you should think more like they do, without such ‘weak sentimentality’ if you truly want to be one with them.  Ho-hum.  (To be fair though, I can see, on a purely mental level, why they perceive our gentler emotions to be a waste of energetic expression when you have the type of goals they do and when such emotions can so readily be ignored by such as them.)

But the warning signs should be obvious, as they were to you Sui.  The gradual eroding of personal energy being one that stands out above all.  NO being that takes your energy and gives none in return from those levels should ever be entertained for long.  To my mind, looking at the situation in purely black and white terms, if Tony is the main facilitator between them and the rest of humanity then he should have been strengthened by all the energies presumably flowing through him, both ways, particularly if the source truly is the ‘Logos’ as claimed.  You can look at that dynamic so many different ways, none of them flattering to the source of these directives.  Parasites………yes.

I think it’s important for anyone who reads what Sui has passed on here who may find it disturbing is to remember that ALL IS energy and energy exchange occurs between all species and we have the right to, can, and do set boundaries every day automatically.  For instance, I was taught long ago that the mere act of closing a door for privacy on this level has the effect of presenting a barrier to those on the subtle levels as well, as our WILL to have that privacy for ourselves makes it so there.  This has been proven to me to be truth.  (Actually, just this past weekend, I was visited by something nasty. I appear to have developed clairolfactance over past months and the powerful stench of this being was that of rotten meat. I didn't notice it until I went to the bathroom and shut the door and that's when the stench came to me, accompanied by strong rattling of said door. It had to give up in the end as I had no fear of it so no link/hook was able to be made with me.) As is said so often, what you believe, but moreso what you KNOW to be true, is your defense against all from those realms.  They can only do to you what you believe they can and/or allow them to.

Again, thanks for these extra pieces of the puzzle in my own picture Sui.  yea

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 28, 2016 8:43 pm

Carol on Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:33 am

Carol
    Admin

Awesome post Sanicle and good tip about closing the door.  thumbs

One of the things I've notice after Tony and Raven were banned (closing the door to that active energy on the forum where they would also constantly spam other member's threads) is the increase in internet traffic, posting and membership.

Sui, I truly appreciate your courage in all of this and sharing your story as this has cleared up quite a few questions I've had regarding Tony's relationship with the dragons. Pretty much anyone can learn how to go into an altered state of consciousness and channel some type of entity from another dimension.. and subsequently become self-delusional My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 364319_zpsdjmdnupt believing everything that is channeled. One just needs to keep in mind the TRICKSTER element in these types of communications.

"In mythology, and in the study of folklore and religion, a trickster is a character in a story (god, goddess, spirit, man, woman, or anthropomorphisation), which exhibits a great degree of intellect or secret knowledge, and uses it to play tricks or otherwise disobey normal rules and conventional behaviour."

Lewis Hyde describes the Trickster as a "boundary-crosser".[2] The Trickster crosses both physical and often breaks societal rules. Tricksters "...violate principles of social and natural order, playfully disrupting normal life and then re-establishing it on a new basis."[3]

Read more about tricksters at this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trickster

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 28, 2016 9:17 pm

Carol on Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:52 pm

Carol
    Admin

orthodoxymoron wrote:Try watching the first-four episodes of the 2009-10 version of "V" -- without a break -- followed immediately by the "Unholy Alliance" episode from the second-season. The effect should be quite chilling. It wouldn't surprise me if Earth turns out to be some sort of a "V" Genetics-Laboratory (going way, way, way back). I liked the best aspects of Anna and the "V's" -- and HATED the worst aspects. I'm honestly a "V" -- and I'm related to "Anna". I often feel somewhat like a "Chad Dekker" character (with my meek-demeanor and incessant-questioning). I wonder why "V" got cancelled after only two seasons?? I also wonder what a third season would've been like?! I liked the general idea behind "V" -- but I thought the plot was weak and disjointed. It was impressive -- but it could've been SO Much Better. A few years ago, I could've attended a $100 Dinner at a "V" Celebrity's Home -- but I was broke -- so I didn't go. I wonder what a combination of Stargate SG-1 -- Babylon 5 -- Jupiter Ascending -- Guardians of the Galaxy -- Ex Machina -- and "V" might be like?!
    In reading up on "V" it was mentioned that it cost one million per episode so costs were likely a factor. However, I too thought the story plot weak and continued to get worse as time went on. I did watch SG-1, Jupiter Ascending, Guardians of the Galaxy.. loved SG-1 with all of the science and Jupiter Ascending. Thought Guardians of the Galaxy a bit hokey. "V" got more gruesome as the story plot evolved. Haven't viewed Ex Machina yet. SG-! is more on target as this likely exists within the Secret Government. Jupiter Ascending was more along the lines of harvesting the essence of the human body / souls.. from different planets where the so-called elite converted to use as a substance to emerge themselves in for rejuvenation and ever lasting youth. However, one could easily see that they valued "time" having a long life looking beautiful as compared to spiritual evolvement. In fact, they were very attached to materialism and maintaining their elitism. The humanoids from that particular system interfaced with reptilians and both species were without compassion.. except for the winged hybrids and Jupiter Jones. Hers was a story of awakening to what has real meaning in life. Ones personal relationships and protecting humanity.

Future series.. ahh.. one could go in a multitude of directions when focusing on Sci Fi. Some of what I know to be true is too awful to view. Sean David Morton wrote a book, Sands of Time, which is probably more on target for what is going on with some of the negative types of ET on the planet. I'd probably like to see a cross between SG-! (jump room to different planets/dimensions), Dr. Steven Greer, Sean David Morton and Dolores Cannon. Something along the lines of Ex Machina should be included but where they assist humanity in it's evolution and cleaning up the planet's pollution.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 28, 2016 9:48 pm

B.B.Baghor on Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:26 pm

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 1137-36_zps2tn8ja1e
    B.B.Baghor

Thank you, Sui Generis, for a clear and valuable post. I'm again... as often happens, reminded how my intuition is keen. Sometimes, after communicating with shilo, I felt like there was an energy intruding, a probing almost. I know of shilo's excersizes in telepathically "scan" members. He decribed these in the chatroom and although I felt that he was accurate in his "perceptions" I also think he was intruding without respect. It felt as if this practice, this intruding in my energy-system, was a one-way-interest to glean info without any warmth in it. But I didn't feel drained of energy, just vaguely annoyed for brief periods of time. I created a boundary at some point, but I had to believe my intuitive hunches to be real. There's a very interesting aspect in putting boundaries, in that by stating my perception as valid, without the need of an outside confirmation by any person or being, a boundary is created as a circle around a centerpoint. I guess I could call that definition. The definition of self in a non-defensive state, in absence of opposition or merging.... compromize in order to belong (the longing for a hive?)

Your clarification, Sui Generis, is very helpful, for it "fills" in the gaps that were inviting me to fill them by believing my intuition, looking at them from this point of view now, enriched by reading this post of yours and those of others in this thread. Isn't that peculiar and humorous?
    Sanicle, thank you for your take on it, in that recent post of yours, very well put, great.  sunny2

Carol's comment here:
    "One of the things I've noticed after Tony and Raven were banned (closing the door to that active energy on the forum where they would also constantly spam other member's threads) is the increase in internet traffic, posting and membership." makes me so happy, for I've felt all along, that the presence of the Thuban world here, was an obstacle to many who felt drawn to register and/or actively post and share with others. I've meant to discuss this often, but the freedom to share as one of MoA's rules, made me decide to leave it. And instead, leave this place for some fresh air, a break, finding new perspectives. As I see it now, I myself had as much freedom to share, sharing my view on it, although I would have done it probably through a pm to Carol and others. That's another learning curve  smile3  

Yesterday, I looked into this tubby, several topics discussed in it involve the subject of relationships, symbiotic, parasitical or within a hive-mindset. Regarding Archons, which seem to work towards the robotization of humanity, I wonder if it's possible that their existence is tied in with ours, as living beings in different expressions of form, karmically. At the same time, the possible reason for their presence in our Solar System in connection with us, part of us even? I wonder if that goes for the reptilians too, who seem to invest in humanity's survival but not
    in its evolution, according to Simon Parkes, in this tubby.

The survival of a living being without the possibility to evolve, sounds pretty much like a hive-existence. Other (inter-dimensional) beings invest in humanity to encourage survival as well as evolution and to me, freedom of will is inherent to that. Creation with the capacity to transform (change), in a broadening perception and consciousness is  equal to freedom, as I perceive it. I also wonder if Archons and other beings that are only familiar with a hive-mind, serving their own agenda, are created by divine source as much as we humans and other flavors of beings.
    A divine source that is indiscernable, in the sense that freedom of experience and creation is allowed fully. Just as itself came into being.

I wonder if their attempts might be of value, in that they're meant to be potential catalysts, for us human beings, part of a "script" in a human-soul-purpose before incarnating, to offer experiences that lead to consciously and intentionally choose LIFE over MACHINE. Warmth over coldness. And directed by free will, create a life as it's meant to be, according one's soul-purpose, moving towards a future and unending evolution. Possibly causing the Archons to transform or transmute, depleted of their abusive power in hive-existence with human beings.
    By us stepping in ours. An enlivening of matter and a material manifestation of life's spark. I imagine it done with the element of fire, which to me is the enemy of Archons, seemingly lacking any warmth. The Industrial Revolution might be deliberately introduced by Archons, as it's the introduction of the machine (and the computer). Metal can't stand the fire, except the Ring of Sauron. Isn't his world an Archon world?

And Voldemort's world, with his servants, causing ice-flowers on the windows, sucking the spirit out of the Hogwarth School students in the train? I know of the name Ahriman, the name given to beings that seem to be similar to Archons, by Rudolf Steiner, a visionair and the initiator of antroposophy. The roles of Ahriman and Lucifer are clearly and dramatically expressed in the Mystery Dramas (in German "Mysteriendramen") by euritmy-performances in the Goetheanum in Dornach, each year. Of course it's a matter of taste, if it's appreciated in that way.

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 Repres10_zpsldcuxiyt

I tend to see this year and the following years as positively crucial, in that "stepping in our power." I refrain from stating that it's a task, as a task in a classroom. That's part of the old world. Each of us should find a path to one's liking and chosen destiny. In Steiner's view "der Mensch" the human being, is the one who stands in the middle between Lucifer and Ahriman. Balancing the forces that, to some, feel like conflicting forces, draining life-force energy and to others, the alchemical elements of creator-abilities. I find truth in that and can relate to the latter.
    And to this:

Quote“…it should never so much as occur to anyone to attach an iota of guilt to the victim of such a calamity or to withhold compassion in the fullest measure. It must be absolutely clear to an anthroposophist that the karma of these individuals has nothing to do with the guilt to which the catastrophes are due and it should never occur to him to withhold help from anyone because — to put it trivially — he believes in karma and therefore assumes that this destiny was brought on by the man himself. Karma demands of us that we help human beings because we may be sure that our help means something that is written in their karma and will turn that karma in a more favorable direction. Understanding that is based upon the recognition of karma must necessarily lead to compassion; our compassion for the victims of such catastrophes will be all the greater, for our knowledge tells us that there is a collective karma of humanity from which the individual members have to suffer, that just as such happenings are brought about by humanity as one whole, so too must humanity be answerable for them; we must regard such a destiny as our own and help not only out of a spontaneous impulse but because we know that we are involved in the karma of humanity and share the guilt incurred!” End of quote   Rudolf Steiner

Now I can have a proper break in a good way  smile3  Thank you all for a great discussion!

Source of quote Rudolf Steiner:
    https://rileybrad.wordpress.com/2011/04/

sunny2 My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 Little10_zps217yqygh sunny2

B.B.Baghor

Not all those who wander are lost.
    Tolkien

There is something in the human spirit that will survive and will prevail.
    There is a light that will not go out, no matter how dark the world becomes"
    Tolstoi
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 28, 2016 9:50 pm

Carol on Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:42 pm

Carol
    Admin

"Hive mind" with respect to ants and bees insure the survival of their species. They work together and share in one consciousness. This is also similar to where suddenly a flock of birds take off and fly in one direction and a similar situation with fish where schools travel in one direction and then all turn together. There is a sense of comfort when working along members who are joined in the same "consciousness" frequency.

Ironically, after a kundalini experience, I discovered I enjoyed my aloneness where my thoughts could travel outward without interruption (bumping into the thought energy of others) or dwell within at that inner quiet peaceful place undisturbed.

Having someone's negative emotions or something (inter dimensional entity intrude) felt invasive. The desire for alone time was something that came about after being a parent and in public service for years and years.

During my 20s, for entertainment relaxation, I would use the colleges' sensory deprivation room to practice meditation in. It was refreshing to block out all external sound and work on expanding consciousness via meditation.

Enjoy your break B.B. I probably would have banned Tony and Raven for all the spamming on other people's heads that they did a long time ago if Mercurial has been around to help out. As it was, with spinal stenosis, bone spurs and a disc pressing into my spinal cord creating havoc (significant nerve damage) along with a great deal of pain, it was difficult to cope with the basics at home, so I spent less and less time participating in the forum. Surgery was on Oct 1st and all is good again.  thumbs

It appears others are feeling more chatty as well - which is a good sign.  heart glitter

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 28, 2016 9:56 pm

mudra on Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:57 pm

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 6-20_zpsuq0oxkhx
    mudra

Carol wrote:I probably would have banned Tony and Raven for all the spamming on other people's heads that they did a long time ago if Mercurial has been around to help out.

I wish 2016 is the year of Mercuriel's come back.
    I have been missing him here for too long.

Love from me
    mudra

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 Feathe10_zpsgpucjnwp

In the deep listening and quiet stillness of the soul- all ways will be made clear to you in time.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 Empty Spregovori,

Post  SuiGeneris Sat May 28, 2016 10:37 pm

SuiGeneris on Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:54 pm

Spregovori wrote:This thread here can either be an open discussion or daily dose of "yellow press" which people just love, as long as it does not happen to them. Problem is, it can not be an open discussion if a mind is already made up. In this case it can only be a community bashing and cheering one (you) up for making this move.
    Spregovori,
    I rather it be open discussion. Yellow press is mostly lies yes? and you of all people can't think that because you know it is true, you were there. About my mind being made up, my mind is open to suggestions, comments, new ideas, questions, etc if they are within the topic of the thread i will consider what everyone has to say. About the cheering, i don't need any, this was going to be done even if i didn't get a single response...i was planning on making post after post after post until i finally felt i had nothing more to say about it. I did it here because TR were banned from here last and i felt some members that i always liked deserved to be informed because they had the latest contact with them or maybe had some questions that were never answered, well now is the time. If the cheering offended you, i can also continue with this thread on my own forum or any other forum, i don't mind. It's not about the cheering, it's about saying what needs to be said.

Spregovori wrote:The databank is there "for all to see". The bad part is that is has "take it or leave it" slogan attached to it and yes, it did not use to be like that at the beginning. I will not speculate on the origins, there is no point in doing that. This is where the "take it or leave it" becomes something of a benefit, you take what you like, you leave the rest and then you simply just move on. If someone else wants to give it energy, let them.
    I do speculate on the origins. I do, i have and i will...speculating on the origins of anything is a great exercise. Consciousness does it all the time. About moving on, this thread here is my way of doing it. I don't think anyone should consider going anywhere near Thuban. if you go there armed only with the primal power of personality or the knowledge of the soul, the Dragon will trap you. Let at least my experience serve others so that they won't have to go through the same. In order to survive the Dragon archetype you need to go beyond it, and to do that you need to situate yourself beyond that role. Symbols are very powerful and people think they can wear or use symbols when in reality they let the symbols themselves consume them. After all the truth is out, ppl will make their own minds but at least they will be informed.

Spregovori wrote:Someone wants to jump off a bridge? By the holy Ignoramus, go(let them) DO IT. Free willy ftw. Never forget that.
    What i chose to forget is that i should let them. If i could stop a suicide, i would. I have never seen so many people having suicidal thoughts than in Thuban. It was eerie to me. So many people saying things like: "I'm an ET", "i'm not from here", it was mind unduction x100, everybody being affected by this meme that this old world life is not worth living and can't wait for the 'starcruisers' to show up, that the humans are beneath you and could never understand you. Creating this separation...further alienating them from their family and friends. Too much despondency...too much. I am concerned about the minds who are still there. Young minds who have had their own share of mental problems and medications and drug abuse, 20 year olds being indoctrinated by people almost triple their age...

Spregovori wrote:Humans do not rule the world. The stupid "mind" of man does.
    You mean political power. The ones in power are not humans that is the problem. I meant to say that humans should rule. The stupid mind is a result of a genetic alteration and further manipulation of the grid. It is the result of not having a direct connection to Spirit which is outside of the grid, or having it not working right or not fully developed. Reconnected.

Spregovori wrote:No, thuban had no need for the sexual element which was later "personalized". Without one, it would more than just took off, it would go to the moon. All doors should ofc always be opened, but you decide what you let through them.
    Perhaps you mean to say that a spiritual group does not have the need for the sexual element, but if you're taking about thuban then yes, it definitely needed sex at its very Core. Because after all sex is at the very core of the issue of exiting the matrix.  

Spregovori wrote:Oh you just had to go into that...
    Yes of course. And if i forget any detail please remind me.

Spregovori wrote:When you mention sharing here, people might be getting all kinds of ideas.
    To "clarify" the theory for the reader (was probably already posted at one time i guess): a Core is to be 2 people of opposite gender who share everything including the unconditional love and all the romance and good and bad that comes with it and are together as one. Their bodies however "extend" to those of others. The mental loyalty is to be exclusive "old world" 1-1 marriage like. The physical not. One is meant to enjoy others via its Core. Something which was said is being wrongly manifested in homosexuality or changing gender. As your Core is having an intercourse the other Core partner is to feel the sensation via him/her as him/her. The difference from swinging here is the mental presence or the "state of mind" one is to have during the act. One is to "include" others with the mind as to "bring them in". Most notably that other is to be the Core partner. Because then "He will be in the midst of them". That is theory. Weather or not such an "energetic exchange" can be misused, hijacked, taken advantage of...etc that is again (without the proper concept) a speculation.
    It is not theory or speculation. Sexual energy can be misused, hijacked and taken advantage of, that is a fact. The point about the "Cores" here is that Tony used the Twin Flame idea and expanded on it and gave it a twist. i don't think it is appropriate to go into details about the sexual issue on this forum. If anyone is interested about it they can contact me in private. The subject of Cores, love and sex is all related and maybe it is better if i dedicate an entire new thread about it on my own forum...i will think about that.  

Everybody is interested in soul mates and twin flames nowadays and that is for a very good reason. It is very important and has everything to do with your connection to yourself in these end times. Personally, i can say it was this issue alone what attracted me to Thuban in the first place and not so much the math or science or quasi religious talk of its beginnings.  It had to do with me, how i am and my own personal mission in life. I thought i had found my Twin Flame on there...my Core, and that is why i gave it my all. After being formally invited to fall in love with each other and experiencing an Eyes Wide Shut virtual environment, i thought i had clicked with someone and this online relationship slowly began to take shape after being fueled by Thuban hexacore incentives. This connection is what kept me sort of blinded for so many years as i wanted to make it work (the Thuban way) so bad...willingly ignoring those HUGE neon warning signs blinking all around me because i had learned not to look at him not as an individual but as a hybrid Bluey Dragon in his process of 'becoming'. Thus, what i thought was my relationship was in fact a relationship that was hijacked by the Dracos and their hybridization agenda via one of its agents. Perhaps it would have worked had it been a different woman, but this was me, and in the end i had to make a decision and i realized no matter how much i think i ought to do something in my mind, i could never go against my feeling and my own heart...i could never go against my Self. So i said enough and i left, and none of you reading this now have the slightest idea how much of an inner struggle i had to overcome in order to get to where i am now.

I am here in one piece not because i've been lucky, but because i've been thorough.

Spregovori wrote:You mention demiurge....just to provide the concept on this and then to relate it to thuban, you can "write a book about it".
    If i am ever to write a book it would be about my own Saga and Twin Flame Integration. I have become quite an expert on this subject now and know that everything i know i have taught myself. I gave myself the opportunity to test myself within that group nothing more. When i entered i adapted, but adapting does not mean changing my own inner core. Always be strong enough to remain yourSelf before any situation.

Spregovori wrote:Yes he sent her the ring, in spite of "there is no marriage in heaven", yet this came later as circumstances changed. Here i can agree with you that some of the "databank" was "personalized" (adjusted) in this manner. It did however hurt him, a lot. The feelings were/are true and this is important to mention since you are putting his character on the spot here.
    You are not being objective just for the sake of being impartial. You can have your beliefs but i don't believe words, in fact i don't believe anything. I see actions and i make my own judgement about what i perceive. I see in many ways, not just with my physical eyes. Do you think he loved her unconditionally? cosmically? If that were true he would not have said she took it personal as if he had nothing to do with it. And his subsequent relationship with DD? What is that but 3d human love? Jealous and conditional. Just as he would call me and my own relationship. Conditional to whether or not she would get on with the Thuban program that is. Whatever happened to teaching by example? All those fights in order to make her change her mind...perhaps those are the true feelings you are referring to. I know that he got more and more emotionally exhausted as time went on because he could see that DD had her own mind and she wasn't going to let herself be assimilated. So what happened then? He literally labeled her the Antichrist. Yes, true love indeed.

Spregovori wrote:Ok see you mention fallout in regard to spirit and kali yuga. What is which, what are you telling these people here or to whomever is reading this. Where are you taking it from? What makes it different from thuban? Do you see the point?
    Fallout under the context of destruction. Autodestruction would be more appropriate actually. You are at the time of the Kali Yuga, the Iron Age. I only mentioned it under the context of the group and why it is happening now. I am not here to preach my 'cosmology', but i will share some of my own ideas and how i look at things if i consider it necessary to clarify further. If i do not then it would beat the point of this thread.  
    Where am i taking it from? I know what i know. i consider everything and i only take what i need. I have been reared in a way to be accepting of the metaphysical world and i've always studied the esoteric on my own. Thuban or Tony did not invent them. The hidden arts and anything extra ordinary out there always existed...eons before Tony was even born or the warship Pacifica was even constructed.
    What makes this thread different? Nothing and everything at the same time.

Spregovori wrote:Do you want to be rational about your experience and share it with whoever due to whatever, or do you want to counter one super abstract cluster with another?
    It is not my fault if someone does not understand what i say. They can ask me, i don't mind explaining if i have to, but this is not my thing. i sing and dance and i am into the love arts and pretty dresses with sparkly jewelry and reading the occult. i do not spoonfeed. If someone wants to make an effort to understand they can. Nothing should prevent them from knowing what they want to know. but you reach there by your own efforts IF you like it, and you think it's worth your time. Simple. And to answer your question in a more direct manner i will say this...the only way to counter meta is with antimeta.

Spregovori wrote:You have established that human belief is a juice for manifestation. Good. We are the battery in so many ways, as it was also depicted in so many ways already. Your further point being (at least i think so) that thuban is working in service of a demiurge?
    Yes.

Spregovori wrote:You know it would really not hurt sometimes to write less and say more. But since you did bring that up
    I can try to say things with less words but then would need to use more quantum language and you would call it one super abstract cluster.

Spregovori wrote:"To you, therefore, I say what I say, and write what I write. And the writing is this. Of the universal Æons [periods, planes, or cycles of creative and created life in substance and space, celestial creatures] there are two shoots, without beginning or end, springing from one Root, which is the power invisible, inapprehensible silence [Bythos]. Of these shoots one is manifested from above, which is the Great Power, the Universal Mind ordering all things, male, and the other, [is manifested] from below, the Great Thought, female, producing all things. Hence pairing with each other, they unite and manifest the Middle Distance, incomprehensible Air, without beginning or end. In this is the Father Who sustains all things, and nourishes those things which have a beginning and end."Do you spot any correlations to thuban?
    Yes i do see, it is ABBA and BAAB. But i don't understand what your point is. You can find hundreds of correlations like this between Thuban, the sciences and religions. Tony used everything already out there to formulate his own cosmology. He did not invent the wheel, but he did use slight variations in terminology because words carry a specific electrical impulse and these words needed to be able to house a different energy that was directed for a specific outcome.

Spregovori wrote:And then an "already formed opinion":
    I won't further touch upon what you pasted because it is out of the topic of this thread.  

Spregovori wrote:So, where to begin?
    you could begin considering exactly where you are so you would be able to position yourself according to where you find yourself and what your individual goals are. This is a strategic position. It's like chess. Only once you've seen where the real enemy is only then you can place yourself in a place of strategic opposition...much like in martial arts. If you have studied about the matrix and the grid, and your goal is to exit triumphant, then you could study a little bit about the mechanics of how it is inside this circle. It is a closed circle with a law of eternal return. You do not exit by dying or by suicide, that will only make it harder for you. Your awareness changes after death yes, but you retain the same level of knowledge and spiritual charge even after dying, so dying is not the answer. The work needs to be done while embodied because then it is when you possess the strongest impulse and electrical charge you will need to turn yourself inside out. This circle is at the same time inside a much greater structure. So consider then what that greater structure is and the nature of how it works. Then you will slowly begin to realize the nature of what is being said inside this circle or "Ring", and why WORDS are used the way they are. http://paulapeterson.com/Bock_Saga.html  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMZHfDapoiU

Study everything they tell you to ignore.

If the Odyssey is mainly taught in schools and they want you to ignore the Iliad, devour the Iliad many times over.
    If they tell you to read only the new testament and ignore the old testament, study the old testament and pay attention to the old stories.
    If they do not teach the Mahabharata at all, you do it on your own.  
    If they tell you the old Greek stories are merely fantasy, consider them real and what they would mean to you if they were.
    If they tell you to only consider facts that can be proven, don't. Use your instinct instead.
    If they tell you you can't know or can't do, trust yourself and know that you can do and that you do know.
    If they tell you to focus only on what you are good at then try to better yourself at what you lack.
    If they tell you to hope for things and then wait, don't wait. Live your life in a way to make yourself worthy of all you desire instead.
    If they tell you be at peace and do nothing, battle for the things you know are right instead. You will find the real peace after you've won. The Pax.
    If they tell you do not judge, do it. Use your judgement for all things and at all times.
    If they tell you to have no desires, do not go against yourself. Do your own will so long Love is the law that governs you.
    If they tell you we are all the same, see how we are but then don't be blind and realize how we are all unique also and fight for your own individuality.
    If they tell you love everything and everyone, use discernment and you will realize where the fault is on that.

Above all begin by questioning yourself about what your priorities are in life and then ask yourself why and then ask yourself why again and so on. Learn to go deep into yourself and do not be superficial or have horizontal thinking only. Learn to use vertical thinking like the letter "L" also; it goes left and then it goes up. Re-train your mind.

In the Vesica,

Xeia  heart glitter  
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 28, 2016 10:46 pm

Spregovori on Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:20 pm

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 10-20_zpsyvxoyo92
    Spregovori

Not necessary lies, i am not accusing you of lying. It was meant more as an inside look into something "bad/dirty" (which seems to be a general outside perception) and not fully understood, read by those with no reference or prior experience to actually be able to make credible comments or provide some benefit to the overall debate. In-fact, they "already know".

Understanding or not understanding something ofc has not connection to whether or not that something is correct or valid.

No, not your mind. Have i worded it so wrongly? Could it be a language barrier?

The cheering part was relating to a "crowd consciousness", should have been more specific i guess and no it did not offend me. Cant see why you think it could do that. Rarely anything does.

You are free to share your thoughts and experiences with people in any place. The only thing here is that, you were not asked to do it. It was of your own volition and as a forum member you have this "right" and ability to do so.

Speculation by itself implies an error. Be it in judgement or the methods or both. People will be informed and will make their own minds? People (had) already made their own minds even before this thread here. They did not ask you to inform them, this goes for the lurkers too. What you write might give confirmation to what they think - parts they agree with, the rest will be ignored.

Despondency is, curiously, fairly common these days and i would not say thuban itself is a cause for that. I would say people with an already preexisting condition seek out what might give them something new, something different, some glimmer of hope or just simply something to play around with in their minds. How thuban might affect their condition can not be generalized.

Thuban ofc is not the only thing which lures in. A forum, such as this one (or Gaia or PA), can do that to.

Many just simply wish for a "change". Myself included.
    Wishing and/or hoping is ofc a no good - passive.

Without the sex part thuban would have a chance to not just be a group but a movement. Just a thought, not relevant to the topic. I will go along with your stance and will not touch upon the details.

The relationship was/is fluid. I would even argue it was formed outside (independently) of thuban but later incorporated into it. The neon signs...well as you know there are quite some things i loudly protested about and never agreed to or wanted to go along with.

Well yes his reactions, in regard to women, were that of a human male.

By less words i meant my own post as it contained copy pastes after that part.

If it is related to demiurge (Enlil), which is to be the false god, the pretender god, the christian bible god, the jewish god...one hidden branch (of the two)....same father, different mother... If you say thuban is in its service...then how is it off topic?

SuiGeneris wrote:Yes of course. And if i forget any detail please remind me.

Might be the right timet for me to say that...and you can correct me if i am wrong...that:

- you in general agree with the thuban databank since it is not the thuban databank as you say, it is merely borrowed existing data put under a thuban label

- there is an agenda behind if, for which you say is not what it is claimed. you say the agenda is actually a reptilian one (be it a memeplex or a real one)

- what you dislike most about thuban is how this databank is being used/applied

- the sexuality itself is also not a problem for you, the problem is (again) the usage of it

- what you also dislike is how you personally were treated, which is also what caused you to slam the door  and you also never liked how others (those on the inside and outside) were treated, you dislike the management

- what you wish to keep people away from is them being misused to fuel the archetypes thuban stands for, you wish to strip thuban of its meta power and you hope posting here (or like this) can help achieve that

I am sorry if i seem to be in opposition to you. I am not.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 28, 2016 10:50 pm

Sanicle on Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:22 am

Sanicle

I would like to say at this point that I think some Thubans may have a slightly skewed perception of how those who didn’t get involved may view the whole belief system and the activities therein, especially in relation to it being seen generally as “bad/dirty”. I think that assumption is unfair and fits in with the view so often expressed by TR in the blogs they posted here that those who don’t go along with it all are stupid Nabsers (or whatever the term was) who are just too tied up in memes to comprehend it all. Thubans know as little of us as individuals as we know of them and should no more assume than we do.

Speaking for myself, my main objection was mainly to the pedantic nature of it which fits in with the ‘my way is the only way’ mindset, just like so many belief systems out there. My perception is that the consciousness (from individual to planetary etc) is like a sun in miniature, with each ray being a potential pathway (which can become a belief system) for us to explore which becomes ‘lit up’ when we achieve enlightenment along the way (to over-simplify it). Within that image it can be seen that there are ‘opposite’ pathways that need to be explored (as Sui’s cool list expressed), indeed pathways at every angle from that centre of perception, along with those that run alongside that we can also choose to step into, and each one is as valid as another if we are to achieve a ‘fully rounded’/universal ability to Be. I could go on and on about how this symbology can be applied to every realm and dimension the consciousness can explore along those rays in any of various bodies, but what I’ve stated exemplifies my point I think as regards there being no one ‘right’ and ‘only’ pathway as we continue to evolve in this way.

I could also tell you about my own experiences with dragons (one of which has been my best friend for years in the astral realms) and reptilians (in various stages of evolution) which don’t fit with the Thuban perspective yet which have proven to be valuable to me during my own journeying. I could tell you that my current mentor claims to be an angel and that when I asked him if he is Anunnaki he replied that he is “Anunna no more”, reminding me that humans are not the only ones who evolve. (Another human-ego based assumption, that dragons and humans are still the same as they were thousands of years ago when they were first described?) I’ve also experienced the sex thing involving astral energies and can confirm that it is much more torrid and erotic than that which is normally experienced here in the physical with another partner.

But let me go back to my angel friend. He gave me another perception of the reptilian/human interface, as per the “We are you” claim the Thuban dragons make. I’ve known for some time that I’ve had a ‘past life (or lives?)’ as a reptilian being. I even know my reptilian name. But this is the general human way of seeing things through the veil of time. In the angel’s view (like so many others) all lives are occurring now and each ‘incarnation’ is an aspect of our ‘higher selves’ made manifest in various dimensions of experience. He put it to me that the reptilians that are challenging we humans are actually aspects of ourselves, serving our overall evolution by doing so. In this case the predator/prey dynamic, among others, is being explored but that they mainly do so from the subtle realms has its obvious benefits as well.

One last point. I don’t care who claims to have played with genetics to ‘create’ we humans, they only manipulated the matter/bodies we choose to incarnate into. WE ARE NOT OUR BODIES, so they have NO ownership of or jurisdiction over who we are or what we do. And it certainly doesn’t give them the right to ‘eat’ or ‘possess’ us because we have something they want.

Above and beyond all of that, of course, is the question of whether all that we experience as voices and images, etc. in our heads is come from deep within our own unconscious, or if the beings we perceive are merely empowered tulpas and egregore humans have created themselves that exist as maybe the sum total of our astral realms for us to work through.

The Sun image though is why I study everyone's inner world experiences I come across, which included the Thuban material, looking for and often finding more pieces to fit my own 'puzzle' on my pathway to understanding, rejecting none of it outright. Hearing someone, like you Sui and Spregovori, who fully explored it and held onto their own perceptions and principles throughout is, to my mind, a gift you are giving to those of us who didn't have the time, energy or inclination to. Again, I thank you for sharing those here.

flowers

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 29, 2016 11:22 pm

Spregovori on Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:25 pm

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 10-20_zpsyvxoyo92
    Spregovori

Sanicle wrote:I would like to say at this point that I think some Thubans may have a slightly skewed perception of how those who didn’t get involved may view the whole belief system and the activities therein, especially in relation to it being seen generally as “bad/dirty”.  I think that assumption is unfair and fits in with the view so often expressed by TR in the blogs they posted here that those who don’t go along with it all are stupid Nabsers (or whatever the term was) who are just too tied up in memes to comprehend it all.  Thubans know as little of us as individuals as we know of them and should no more assume than we do.
    Ok you have a point here. Communication problems.

Here is my view (some fairly generalized examples) on all of it, a brief summary of what hits the fan when you talk to someone. Be it past thuban statements, be it my posting in this thread, be it this very reply to you, be it posting of others in this thread and on this forum (and others) overall

All the dung that was ever thrown at anyone by anyone (thuban included)... I will borrow from the "common types" so some of this will be familiar.

This is what can be seen every day, when you hear people talking, when you read peoples exchanges

______________________________________________________________________________________________

+ - (superiority stance, you are all stupid)

I am ok as long as [condition], if not => - +

I am better because "my skin is white", "my kids have good grades in school", "i was promoted at work", "i do not subject myself to the system", "i am not a sheeple", "i have a better understanding", "my experiences are more far reaching"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

- + (inferiority stance, others are great but i am stupid)

Weak points.

I lack because i do not have [reason]. I am no good because "i have no money", "live in this place", "have this lineage", "my nose is too big",...

______________________________________________________________________________________________

- - (depressive, passive stance, i am stupid but you are no better, in fact it is all crap)

Apathy.

+ + (reality stance, i am ok, problems are solved via non conflicting attitude)

I am ok as long as [condition], if not => - +
    Others are ok as long as [condition], if not => + -

I am ok but not perfect, others are people too and are allowed to be and to love themselves. Yet not always things are fine and peachy. The world is not "nirvana, love everything and everyone".

Problematic speaker:

boar, outer face + -  (inner face - +)
    tiger, outer face + - (inner face  + - )
    camel, outer face + - (inner face  - + )
    skunk, outer face + - (inner face - +/ + -)
    bunny, outer face - + (inner face - +)
    clamp, outer face  - + / - - (inner face  - + / - -)

boar: hi i came here to your store to see the crap you are selling, i am here to again have the benefit of your incompetent services, you do not get it since you are all dumb little sheeple wake up already...

Rude type. Rude no matter what or where.

workaround: focus on the main content, overhear everything else, do not discuss with the boar about it being wrong or right

you: what are you looking for (to buy), what service in specific do you need...

compliment from the boar: ok i will buy this, you still sell crap, but less of a crap than the other store

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

camel: my name is dr.Gustav Something, specialist of mechatronics, i did my phd at Cambridge, now i am here to seek advice (help), see my car broke down and i read this thesis about the combustion the other day so i think it is this and that and ....

Always smarter than you type, always more knowing.

workaround: be up to date on your profession, acknowledge their actual knowledge, acknowledge title, give praise for what they actually deserve, do not directly confront with camel about it being wrong    

you: oh i see you are informed about this and that, lets see about your car, this is a good question you ask allow me to answer you...

tiger: i have been waiting here in check out line for far longer than acceptable, the room has bad ventilation and your service overall is completely behind times , let me tell you how this should have been done...

Angry types, angry whenever something is not as tiger wants it to be. Otherwise ok.

workaround: acknowledge the tiger, when tiger comes to the check out you tell him "let us do this quickly since i know your time is important", do not argue with the tiger

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

skunk: no one can be trusted, is it true what he just said, where does that say (where is that written)

I am ok as long as i am not deceived.

workaround: patience, take time, answer skunk what it asks or needs to know, do not be in a hurry, do not refuse its questions

bunny: hi i need a new library card since i have lost it while i was out the other day, i went to watch this great romantic comedy and it was so much like when i went to Paris back when i was younger oh we had so many good days then ,did you know that the fashion at the time was something really special i mean just look at the...

I am ok as long as i can talk and am being heard.

workaround: when bunny runs out of breath, ask a content focused question...repeat, do not ask non content specific questions, do not point out its bla bla bla  when you are done bunny will want to keep talking, try your best to use some valid excuse or arrange to be "called away" in advance if you know the bunny is coming.

clamp: hi (looking down or past you) i am here about the permit...(silence)

I am ok as long as i do not have to communicate and am left alone.

Clamp is a bunny opposite.

workaround: communicate via statements, as little questions as possible, always respect the personal space which in case of a clamp is much larger than usual

P.S

You never get only one type. There is a lot of cross-breading.

Last edited by Spregovori on Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 29, 2016 11:24 pm

Carol on Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:32 pm

Carol
    Admin

Why bother with labels to begin with?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 29, 2016 11:30 pm

mudra on Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:16 pm

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 6-20_zpsuq0oxkhx
    mudra

Spregovori ,

Exuse me if I don't copy paste your last post here for it is quite a long one and what comes to mind reading it is related to the different ideas you expressed in it.

I would like to say these traits you are describing are quite human aren't they ? All stemming from self reflection pertaining to different levels rooted on the idea one may have of  self importance .
    What we must realize is that we are not humans per se nor are we aliens either for that matter. As Sanicle says we are not our bodies. Nor are we our minds nor any identity we use as a label to define ourselves.
    The core essence  is a conveyor for spirit to manifest . As spiritual beings we have fluidity that allows us to see several points of view at once and hence to know in the now. Whereas when we operate from a level of self importance we fix ourselves on a point in the mind that has a time tag to it where beliefs are created  blinding ourselves from seeing  things on a wide angle as they really are. The more we fix ourselves the more we step away from primordial fluidity. Spiritual beings are not located in time, space, matter or energy unless they consider themselves to be by own will or by force. But the moment we remember of our true nature fluidity of being is restored.
    So we may explore many paths, perceive on different levels , we may find friends or enemies on the way, take as many viewpoints as we wish,  expand or shrink ourselves in the process of doing so , we may even give up and fall in utter apathy at times or at other times feel all powerful ... but all that is really of any value is the power we gather in the knowing that the realm of spirit is where we belong always. Depending on how much we may  from actual experience be in the knowing or not knowing of this our perceptions change accordingly.

Fluidity wink

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 Tumblr_o0jwc10Ng01s9rrcgo1_500_zpsoge56ocs

Love from me
    mudra

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 Feathe10_zpsgpucjnwp

In the deep listening and quiet stillness of the soul- all ways will be made clear to you in time.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun May 29, 2016 11:36 pm

Sanicle on Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:00 am

Sanicle

Spregovori

Yes, the way people communicate can be an issue but what I was trying to say is that we can all just share and learn from each other if we don’t let ego issues and differences of opinion, thus individual perspectives, get in the way of doing so.  It takes time and effort (ie lots of communication) to fully understand why another may disagree with you when we only have words to use on a forum to express ourselves and all those types you mentioned may have something important to say if you take the time to really ‘listen’ rather than make superficial assumptions and dismiss them outright based only on those.  I would think labelling them (and possible dismissing them on that basis?) would be a block to really hearing what was being said, thus maybe missing whatever gems they may impart.  And that is why I love being a member of this forum, especially when actual discussion is taking place as on this thread.

As regards “what hits the fan” IMO a bit of healthy debate can only hurt us if we let it.  If we are ‘shielded’ from it by not taking what’s said personally and keep a sense of humour we can learn a lot about all parties involved, including ourselves.

In a further attempt to explain where I’m coming from, a short story.  In a meditation I did some years ago I was approaching what I perceived to be my Higher Self.  I was given three images.  The first was of a toddler, reaching out towards our world with curiosity.  The second was of a young adult, his whole visage expressing compassion for what he was witnessing below in our world.  The third was of an old man, laughing gently at what he saw, his sense of humour about the mad situations we get ourselves in uppermost.

I was born curious My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 Icon_question_zpsjftsddoc  haha, gaining a balanced sense of compassion wasn't so hard after I got out of my own way (ie depression resulting from exercising my curiosity and finding out how the world really is) and I'm still working on the humour bit.

**********************************************************************************

Mudra

I love those gifs you’ve used on this thread.  So cute!   smileopen

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 30, 2016 12:17 am

Sanicle on Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:56 am

Sanicle

I apologize if I've said anything to offend or upset you Sui. My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 Herz_zpsxj4izlem
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 30, 2016 1:24 am

orthodoxymoron on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:25 pm

orthodoxymoron

I deeply appreciate the comments quoted above -- and I learn a HUGE amount from forum-members BUT I continue to be VERY Disappointed that the "Awake and Aware" don't wish to discuss Sacred-Scripture in any significant and meaningful manner. I've taken a "Walk on the Wild-Side" on this website -- but no-one seems to wish to take a "Walk on My-Side". In addition to studying Job through Isaiah side-by-side with Luke through Jude -- consider the following two KJV Biblical-Groups:

First-Group:  1. Genesis. 2. Exodus. 3. Leviticus. 4. Numbers. 5. Deuteronomy. 6. Matthew. 7. Mark. 8. Luke. 9. John. 10. Acts. 11. Revelation.

Second-Group: 1. Genesis. 2. Job. 3. Psalms. 4. Proverbs. 5. Ecclesiastes. 6. Song of Solomon.7. Isaiah. 8. Jeremiah. 9. Lamentations. 10. Ezekiel. 11. Daniel.

What's really going-on here?? Notice especially the matter of Ethics and Law. It might be VERY Interesting to witness a debate between proponents of each group!! Try reading these two groups side-by-side (straight-through -- over and over). What would a Peale and Schuller version of each group look like??!! What would strict Grammatical-Historical Hermeneutics reveal?? What if the New-Testament had been a Commentary on the Second-Group?? I honestly want to "Move-On" BUT there seems to be a hell of a lot of unfinished historical-business. What if Ellen White had written a book (or two books) covering each of these two groups??

Of the 42 diocesan archbishops and bishops in the Church of England, 26 are permitted to sit in the House of Lords. The Archbishops of Canterbury and York automatically have seats, as do the Bishops of London, Durham and Winchester. The remaining 21 seats are filled in order of seniority by consecration. It may take a diocesan bishop a number of years to reach the House of Lords, at which point he becomes a Lord Spiritual. The Bishop of Sodor and Man and the Bishop of Gibraltar in Europe are not eligible to sit in the House of Lords as their dioceses lie outside the United Kingdom.[63]

Although an established church, the Church of England does not receive any direct government support. Donations comprise its largest source of income, and it also relies heavily on the income from its various historic endowments. In 2005, the Church of England had estimated total outgoings of around £900 million.[64]

The Church of England manages an investment portfolio which is worth more than £8000 million.[65]

The Church of England supports an online directory of churches with the name "A Church Near You". A user-edited resource, it currently lists 16,400 churches and has 7,000 editors in 42 dioceses.[66] The directory enables parishes to maintain accurate location, contact and event information which is shared with other websites and mobile apps. In 2012 the directory formed the data backbone of "Christmas Near You"[67] and in 2014 was used to promote harvest events with the church's "Harvest Near You" initiative.[68]

63.Jump up ^ House of Lords: alphabetical list of Members. Retrieved 12 December 2008.
    64.Jump up ^ outgoings. Cofe.anglican.org.
    65.Jump up ^ "Citing ethics, Anglicans sell stake in News Corp" by Eric Pfanner, The New York Times, 8 August 2012.
    66.Jump up ^ "A Church Near You Help". achurchnearyou.com. A Church Near You. Retrieved 25 December 2015.
    67.Jump up ^ Christmas Near You Announcement Accessed: 6 August 2014
    68.Jump up ^ Harvest Near You announcement, Accessed 6 August 2014.

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 GB_Liverpool_AnglicanCathedral1_zpsu9h6c5tl
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 30, 2016 1:27 am

Carol on Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:58 pm

Carol
    Admin

Oxy, you're a self-professed scholar who has spent countless hours studying your areas of interest. We learn from you about what you post but something mudra commented about you stuck with me.. we're not in your league to discuss what you bring up because we don't have your wealth of intellectual knowledge to even begin to comment. Meaning I get over-whelmed as my goal these past years is to empty the mind and live in the "present." Many of your questions are speculations: What if? Which means it doesn't matter how many hours I may devote to answering some of them in the past on some of your threads.. you just come back with more questions.

Now let me throw this one back at you. What if I no longer believe in the bible or religion and just view all of it as information written by "men" as a means to control and manipulate the general populace allowing them to situate themselves in positions of power, control and greed? What if I don't care any more about what any of these "men" had to write or document as my primary concern is the present moment in time, not the past? What if I view all of the retoric as a waste of my precious time along with being a distraction from my true work on this planet? What if I've already put all of that behind me and am in alignment with what mudra posts in this thread?

What if you can't accept you're a self-made scholar looking for others like you to discuss some of the insights you've come up with in your self-educational process? What if you can't find satisfaction in simple exchanges and just wish to expand ever more deeply into what you wish to share?

We can all learn from the information you bring forth Oxy. Can you be satisfied with that?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 30, 2016 1:39 am

orthodoxymoron on Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:04 pm

orthodoxymoron

Thank-you for your response, Carol. I completely understand what you said. I keep saying that a lot of what I do on this website is an act. I'm not like this in "real-life". I simply think there are closed-door meetings of agents, theologians, politicians, scientists, scholars, ET's, angels, demons, et al -- who candidly talk about what I hint-at. I think some of them are probably nervous regarding what I post -- yet I suspect that they quickly calm-down when no-one seems to care-about or comprehend what I'm presenting. I simply think there is a level of solar system administration which would shock just about everyone. I think I've spoken directly with several individuals who know the "Whole-Story" yet were pretty tight-lipped and poker-faced when I asked them difficult-questions. The "Ancient Egyptian Deity" kept answering "You Know I Can't Tell You That!" I don't know if they were Angelic or Demonic -- or if they were some sort of Hybrid-Android or Ex Machina!! I keep suspecting an ancient conflict between Gabriel and Michael -- with "Lucifer" being a "Fall-Guy" term, which might be directed at BOTH Gabriel and Michael -- depending upon one's loyalties and perspectives. I keep suggesting that Michael ruled Ancient-Earth -- but was replaced by Gabriel several thousand years ago -- for better or worse, I know not. I also keep suggesting that there has been a One Solar System Government for thousands (or millions) of years -- for better or worse, I know not. I keep suspecting that things are SO Bad, that it is somehow necessary to rule mankind by secrecy, deception, and violence -- and that open and honest governance might REALLY screw things up. Finally, I have suggested the possibility that the Original-Administrator and Governmental-System will be reinstated in or around 2133 A.D. (partially based upon an unorthodox and somewhat-weak interpretation of the Book of Daniel). I don't think the City-States are run by a bunch of Greedy Old-Men. I think these guys are puppets and middle-men for REALLY Bad@$$ Galactic Movers and Shakers who aren't very-nice. That old Bill Ryan interview with that London-Guy (with his back to the camera) continues to haunt me. I think there might be a lot of truth to that. The Religious and Political Science-Fiction I create in my head would probably drive most people (and other-than-people) completely-insane. I keep wondering if I was somehow in the middle of some REALLY Nasty Galactic Power-Struggles in other-lives and other solar-systems??!! That wouldn't surprise me one little bit. It might also explain why I'm such a Completely Ignorant Fool in this particular incarnation. I might have a hell of a lot of enemies -- both seen and unseen -- going way, way, way back. The Horror.

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 Anglo%20Saxon_zpspjmpbp7w
    My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 Anglo_saxon_mission_cover_zpsfklrau3r
    My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 2 City_of_london_zps7wrsmy42

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:58 pm