~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

4 posters

Thuban Fleet Disclosures

Didymos
    Didymos

Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 Empty Re: Thuban Fleet Disclosures

Post  Didymos Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:49 am

FREEDOM OF THUBAN 104 - SLOW END = TEMPLE DEN TEMPLE

Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 377195_479283615438423_608660186_n

Indeed, indeed, indeed!
    1935 - 1940 - 1977 - 1980 - 1982 - 2004

Elvis Aaron Presley: January 8th, 1935; Tupelo, Mississippi, USA - August 16th, 1977; Memphis, Tennessee, USA

John Winston Lennon: October 9th, 1940; Liverpool, England, UK - December 8th, 1980; New York City, New York, USA

Deborah Martina Bermanseder: January 8th, 1982; Brisbane, Queensland, Australia - December 8th, 2004; Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia

October 9th, 1940 + 71 = October 9th, 2011 = A Death of Cosmic Logos Love Found

August 16th, 1977 + 35 = August 16th, 2012 = Ascension of Mary in a Rebirth of Cosmic Logos Love in the Assumption of August 15th {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assumption_of_Mary}

FREEDOM OF THUBAN 104 - OWLS DEN = TEMPLE END TEMPLE = SHILOH END BABYLON = 71+23+71=165=12=66=111=3

WOMAN OF THUBAN 104 - JEHOVAH DEN = SHILOH HO BABYLON

ABRAXAS OF THUBAN 104 - WHORE END = BABYLON DEN SHILOH

66+21+66+104-69-23=153+104-92=257-92=165

71=TEMPLE=BABYLON=SHILOH=DREAM BABY=OMEGA EAGLE
    =KING PEACE=BREAD11ARK=FUCKARBED=41+30

66=33+33=NAME AMEN=WOMAN=FREEDOM=THUBAN=ANUBIS=ABRAXAS=THE MAGIC

69=JEHOVAH=WHORE=30+9+30=BABYIEAGLE=BREADDADPEACE

104=JERUSALEM=LOVEJOY=EXPERIENCE=EXISTENCE=DEVILLIVED=EARTHHEART

Friday, September 10th, 2010 - Thursday, October 6th, 2011 in 391+1=392 Days or 56 Weeks

PalmSunday, April 17th, 2011 - Wednesday, April 20th, 2011 - EasterSunday, April 24th, 2011
    = LOST COSMIC LOGOS LOVE FOUND!

Sunday, October 2nd, 2011 -
    Thursday, October 6th, 2011 - Sunday, October 9th, 2011
    = FOUND COSMIC LOGOS LOVE LOST!

PS.: SLOW DEN = 69+23=92 = OWLSDEN joined 'Elders of Thuban' on Tuesday, April 19th, 2011 and left 'Elders of Thuban' on Saturday, October 8th, 2011 at 22:53:34 Hours UCT or Sunday, October 9th, 2011 at 09:53:34 Hours ( 11UCT).

Daniel.9.2: King James Version (KJV)
    2In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 Owls_den

Isaiah 34
    1Come near, ye nations, to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth hear, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it.
    2For the indignation of the Lord is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter.
    3Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.
    4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.
    5For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.
    6The sword of the Lord is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the Lord hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.
    7And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.
    8 For it is the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.
    9And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch.
    10It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.
    11But the cormorant and the bittern shall possess it; the owl also and the raven shall dwell in it: and he shall stretch out upon it the line of confusion, and the stones of emptiness.
    12They shall call the nobles thereof to the kingdom, but none shall be there, and all her princes shall be nothing.
    13And thorns shall come up in her palaces, nettles and brambles in the fortresses thereof: and it shall be an habitation of dragons, and a court for owls.
    14The wild beasts of the desert shall also meet with the wild beasts of the island, and the satyr shall cry to his fellow; the screech owl also shall rest there, and find for herself a place of rest.
    15There shall the great owl make her nest, and lay, and hatch, and gather under her shadow: there shall the vultures also be gathered, every one with her mate.

16 Seek ye out of the book of the Lord, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.
    17 And he hath cast the lot for them, and his hand hath divided it unto them by line: they shall possess it for ever, from generation to generation shall they dwell therein.

Isaiah 13:20-22
    20It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.
    21 But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.
    22And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces: and her time is near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged.

Micah 1:7-9
    7And all the graven images thereof shall be beaten to pieces, and all the hires thereof shall be burned with the fire, and all the idols thereof will I lay desolate: for she gathered it of the hire of an harlot, and they shall return to the hire of an harlot.
    8Therefore I will wail and howl, I will go stripped and naked: I will make a wailing like the dragons, and mourning as the owls.
    9 For her wound is incurable; for it is come unto Judah; he is come unto the gate of my people, even to Jerusalem.

Isaiah 43:19-21
    19Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
    20The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.
    21This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.

Jeremiah 50:38-40
    38A drought is upon her waters; and they shall be dried up: for it is the land of graven images, and they are mad upon their idols.
    39Therefore the wild beasts of the desert with the wild beasts of the islands shall dwell there, and the owls shall dwell therein: and it shall be no more inhabited for ever; neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation.
    40As God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah and the neighbour cities thereof, saith the Lord; so shall no man abide there, neither shall any son of man dwell therein.

Leviticus 11:16-17
    And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckow, and the hawk after his kind,
    And the little owl, and the cormorant, and the great owl,

Deuteronomy 14:15-16
    And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckow, and the hawk after his kind,
    The little owl, and the great owl, and the swan,

Job 30:29
    I am a brother to dragons, and a companion to owls.

Psalm 102:6
    I am like a pelican of the wilderness: I am like an owl of the desert.

The Burney Relief : Innana, Ishtar, or Lilith?

Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 BurneyRelief.Med
    The Burney Relief (named for the antiquities dealer who owned it in 1935) is one of the most important works of art from the Ancient Near East. This terracotta plaque (37 cm wide by 49.5 cm high) is of undoubted authenticity and has been dated by the British Museum to 1800 B.C. According to the British Museum web site it "equals the Stele of Hammurabi in quality of execution but surpasses it in iconographical quality."

One cannot escape the sense of contradiction expressed in this image of a goddess. At first glance one sees a beautiful young goddess, but as the eye follows down the realistic figure, the raptorial talons shock the imagination. This is no goddess! This is some sort of demon, perhaps a harpy. However, the serenity of the face and the symmetry of the posture are dignified in their composure. The body of the goddess is so naturalistic it could have been modeled from life, yet the owls are stilted in their stylization. The accentuated femininity of the figure suggests an earthy sexuality, but the rod and ring held above either shoulder are geometric abstractions and symbolic of universal laws.

The mix of styles and symbols suggests a hybrid divinity, a link between ancient archetypes and more recent devolutions. According to Baring and Cashford (The Myth of the Goddess 1991) it is probable that the plaque represents "Innana in her role as the goddess of sky, earth and underworld, Queen of the Great Above and the Great Below." They go on to explain that:

"The Sumerian word for owl is ninna and the name Nin-ninna given to the goddess in her owl form meant 'Divine Lady Owl'. The ancient texts also give the Akkadian word kilili for Nin-ninna, and this name was one shared by Innana and Ishtar. (Perhaps kilili is the original derivation of Lilith, who, much later, in biblical times, is called 'night-owl or screech-owl'."

They also note a possible connection to very ancient paleolithic (approximately 20,000 B.C.) symbols of the bird goddess.

Rafael Patai (The Hebrew Goddess 3rd ed. 1990) relates that in the Sumerian poem Gilgamesh and the Huluppu Tree, a she-demon named Lilith built her house in the Huluppu tree on the banks of the Euphrates before being routed by Gilgamesh. Patai then describes the Burney plaque:

"A Babylonian terra-cotta relief, roughly contemporary with the above poem, shows in what form Lilith was believed to appear to human eyes. She is slender, well shaped, beautiful and nude, with wings and owl-feet. She stands erect on two reclining lions which are turned away from each other and are flanked by owls. On her head she wears a cap embellished by several pairs of horns. In her hands she holds a ring and rod combination. Evidently this is no longer a lowly she-demon, but a goddess who tames wild beasts and, as shown by the owls on the reliefs, rules by night."

Patai asserts that Ishtar is the direct descendent of the Sumerian Innana
    .Descent of Innana), "neither man nor beast copulated; when she emerged, all of them were again seized by sexual desire."

Wolkstein and Kramer (Innana: Queen of Heaven and Earth 1983) present a psychological comparison of Lilith and Innana in a discussion of Ereshkigal, goddess of the Underworld:

"Ereshkigal, the neglected side of Innana, has certain qualities that are similar to Lilith's. Both are connected to the nightime aspects of the feminine- the powerful, raging sexuality and the deep wounds accumulated from life's rejections- which seek solace in physical union only. Lilith usually flees from rejections; Ereshkigal withdraws 'underground.' In 'The Huluppu-Tree,' when Lilith could not have her own way, she resentfully and destructively smashed her own home. The powerful Lilith of Innana's adolescent days had to be sent away so Innana's life-exploring talents could be developed. But now that Innana has become queen of her city, wife to her beloved, mother to her children, she is more able to face what she has neglected: the instinctual, wounded, frightened parts of herself..."

Let us quote directly from Wolkstein and Kramer's translation of the Sumerian poem, The Descent of Innana, to get a picture of Innana herself as she enters the Underworld carying the me's, archetypal forms of personal and social life:

Neti, the chief gatekeeper of the kur,
    Entered the palace of Ereshkigal, the Queen of the Underworld,
    and said:

"My Queen, a maid
    As tall as heaven,
    As wide as the earth,
    As strong as the foundation of the city wall,
    Waits outside the palace gates.

She has gathered together the seven me,
    She has taken them into her hands.
    With the me in her possesion, she has prepared herself:

On her head she wears the shugurra, the crown of the steppe.
    Across her forehead her dark locks are carefully arranged.
    Around her neck she wears the small lapis beads.
    At her breast she wears the double strand of beads.
    Her body is wrapped with the royal robe.
    Her eyes are daubed with the ointment called, 'Let him come, let him come.'
    Around her chest she wears the breast plate called 'Come, man, come!'
    On her wrist she wears the gold ring.
    In her hand she carries the lapis measuring rod and line."

When Ereshkigal heard this,
    She slapped her thigh and bit her lip.
    She took the matter into her heart and dwelt on it.

From the foregoing it is clear that we have in the Burney relief an amalgamation of symbols and images that depict both Innana (the rod and ring, the shugurra crown, the lions, the owls, the beads and bracelets) and Lilith. Lilith's symbols are the draped wings, her frontal nakedness, owl-feet, and also the horned crown. Clearly, the figure is that of Lilith, but some of the symbols are associated with Innana/Ishtar. The Babylonian Ishtar usually has wings, but they are always outstretched, never folded as Lilith's. The overall message is one of active sexuality, fertility, and dominion over nature with all its inherent oppositions- birth and death, peace and violence, animal and human.

The "rod and the ring" have an oft repeated interpretation. They are frequently described as measuring or survey instruments that could be symbols of kingship because they are given by a god to a king to use in laying out the temple. Similarly, Innana gives the "pukku and mikku" to Gilgamesh in Gilgamesh and the Huluppu Tree, but he uses them unwisely, causing grief to the women of Uruk. So he loses them and they fall into the Underworld. Wolkstein and Kramer say (in a footnote on page 143) that "pukku and mikku" remain untranslated, but they may be symbols of kingship. Kramer (The Sumerians: Their History Character and Culture 1963) speculates that they may mean "drum and drumstick" respectively, and it was Gilgamesh's use of them to call the young men to war that grieved the women of Uruk.

There is another possibility. At least one stele (Wolkstein and Kramer 1983, pg 9) shows Nanna the Moon god presenting the rod and and ring to Ur-Nammu, a Sumerian King (Third Dynasty of Ur, c. 2050-1950 B.C.), and the ring is clearly attached to a long, loosely looped line and the tapered rod appears to be about one meter long in comparison to the human figures. The rod and ring look like real measuring instruments. The rod and ring held by Innana are not the same items. The looped line is missing and the rod is just a small stick. Following Kramer's suggestion of "drum and drum stick", maybe Innana's ring and stick are the mysterious mikku and pukku. Thus the ring and the stick might refer to female and male principles respectively, emphasizing the sexual symbolism of the Burney relief. Gilgamesh's misuse of the relationship they imply would explain the women's tears in Uruk.

As an aside, there could also be a connection to the Egyptian ankh, which is generally said to mean "life" and is carried in the hands of gods and goddesses. The ankh has a similar arrangement of an oval and a line. In the most general sense this symbol depicts another pair of opposites, encapsulation and connectivity and symbolizes the goddess' encapsulation of the natural world within her own body.

Bibliography:
    Baring, Anne and Jules Cashford. 1991. The Myth of the Goddess. Penguin/Arkana, London
    Kramer, Samuel Noah. 1963. The Sumerians: Their History Character and Culture. University of Chicago Press, Chicago
    Oppenheim, A. Leo. 1977. Ancient Mesopotamia: Portrait of a Dead Civilization. University of Chicago Press, Chicago
    Patai, Rafael. 1990. The Hebrew Goddess 3rd ed. Wayne State University Press, Detroit
    Wolkstein, Diane and Samuel Noah Kramer. 1983. Innana: Queen of Heaven and Earth. Harper and Row, New York

http://analogicalplanet.com/Pages/ContentPages/Sidebars/BurneyRelief.html

Elvis' 70th Birthday January 8th, 2005 in Deborah's 23rd in 23+47=70 in TIME=47=JOHN=ROCK
    John's 32nd Rebirthday December 8th, 2012 in Deborah's 8th in 8+24=32 in 24 Elders of Thuban and 32=EVE=CELL=LIFE

45 Years of USE=LOVE=54 from 1935 to 1980

Indeed, indeed, indeed!

Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 Asabovesobelow

Thubanis ONE TEN = 34+39=73=CHAPEL28 as 110=22x5=11x10;

Sunday, October 7th, 2012 = 10+7+5 = 22 = 11+11

as 01October2012 + ABBA = 1+10+5 ABC = 11+5+123 = 16 + BAAB = 1+5+1+5+1 = 10+11+01 = 110011=11oo11=11811=11∞11

in the Decoding of 96{78}69 of October 9th, 1940 to October 6th, 2011 to October 9th, 2012

Last edited by Didymos on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Didymos
    Didymos

Post  Didymos Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:54 am

The Pyramid Builders
    Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 Thuban
    Posted by Halo 5 Hours Ago

Who are the Pyramid Builders?

I would like to research this topic more to see if any of us can "remember"? We are here as the Pyramid Builders.. What do you feel when you hear the term "Pyramid Builders"? Is there a part of you that vibrates inside.. A part of you that remembers, in a dream? A far off distant ancient memory? What does it mean to be a "Pyramid Builder"? Why are these Pyramids all over the cosmos? Do we not come from the stars and what is it about this beautiful planet Earth that we come here? Now? Ponder... Ponder... Remember in your ponderances...

Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 300px-ahutongariki

The Time Travellers are well integrated in the Cosmic Matrix of spacetime and timespace. The most ancient ones and the ancestors of all are named by the rememberers and one of their labels is the name of the Archaeons.

There are not only 'timelords' of the Mayan Looms, but also such 'guardians' of the timespace for the worldwide cultural edifices and monuments for the remembrance of the original constructeurs of the spacetime realms; you might choose to call those time travellers as the 'Elders from the Stars' and a time in the cosmic chronos, when planetary lifeforms were not yet able to evolve from the biophysical ingredients of the primordial elements.

One might determine a linear timeframe of about 2,200 million years for this cosmic nexus, when the Elders of the Ancient Ones began to awaken from their supergalactic enslumberments.

It was then, when it was the physicality of space itself, that became selfaware as a form of cosmic essence or 'time stuff' - the effervescence of time embedded in an ubiquitous consciousness and seeking to expand its information basis of and about itself.

Like the Sphinx of Giza or the Temple of Angkor Wat; the Moai or 'Easter Island Statues' serve the timetravellers from the stars to recall their own beingness and cosmic awareness regarding their own history from a time, when the Cosmic Mother Planet Gaea of Earth began to transform the toxidity of the aquaeous realeased Oxygen in the air to form a new environment and medium for oxygen breathing lifeforms to evolve with.

The adjustments were many and timeconsuming and the new lifeforms adapted to allow the Elders from the Stars to participate in infusing their own beingness and consciousness in a new morphology and a kaleidoscope of forms in structure and geometry.

But prokaryotic lifeforms emerged from the oldest ones, the Archaeons and the 'Ancient Ones' then could use those new geometries to enhance their own remembrances and data bases to finetune and enhance their newly created bodyforms. Cellular endosymbiosis then assured accelerated integration of the information from the 'higher dimensional' or 'astral etheric' worlds of the 'Old Creating Ones' as part and parcel of the body shapes and forms of the multicellular worlds being born and becoming from the vast information base of the Archaeons.

And then, when the multicellulars as the lifeforms of Gaea Earth had evolved into suitable superorgasmic lifeforms, which could utilize their 'stored memories' in a sufficient recall function, namely to allow 'old time travellers' to incarnate and inhabit those 'suitable biophysical' lifeforms; then the Archaeons would awaken from their cosmic sleepiness a second time.

The first self remembrance was when the planetary home planet could begin to create the bodyforms in a 'computerizable and memory storing' density of form and the second self remembrance would be when the biophysical lifeforms could remember and tap their own multidimensionality in the most dense and necessary environment created for this very purpose by the Cosmic Mother planet herself.

And so it is that particular crystalline and geophysical monuments display certain characteristics, like the Moai of Easter Island mainly facing inwards to the 'villages' of the ''Heirs to the Stars', but face outwards towards the Sea and the Galactic Worlds of the origins inland at the site of Ahu Akivi. They also point to the 'Land of Baiame' the Rainbow Dragon of the Cosmic Dreamtime, also known as Uluru!

Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 Moaiuluru

7) Also another strange clue. All the Ahu Moai watch the sky but they do so facing inland, all but one Ahu, the Ahu Akivi also with 7 Moai. These watch the western ocean horizon and are also crowned with heavy head stones called Pukao.

THE RONGA RONGA TEXT OF THE RAPANUI PEOPLE

In the image below the pictoglyph nature of the Rapanui text called “Ronga Ronga” is almost the same as the Naxi Dongba texts. Both seem to be using the star patterns themselves and bird head people as actual spoken word. Note the Naxi dongba text has three crosses as stars perhaps next to a cluster of six markings. The Easter Island text of Ronga Ronga also has two very common characters in texts speaking of their celestial deities using a group of seven dots and a group of three dots in a row and a group of three crescents in a row that resemble the mask worn by the Rapanui people in ceremony (see mask in depiction in purple lower down).

There is one very interesting association of text to something Wayne researched in the Christ star map story: three star entities together mean three wise kings. The Magi he proposed represent the three that follow from the east associated with finding the location of the Christ ‘Bethlehem’ star... the stars of Orion's Belt as a sacred cosmic pointer... the 'forgotten' cross of the churches.

Is this just a coincidence or are we seeing evidence of a global teacher passing through ancient civilisations.

http://www.thehiddenrecords.com/easter-island-rapanui-moai-orion-perseus.php

Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 Easterismap
    Ahu Akivi is an especially sacred place.

Ahu Akivi is a sanctuary and celestial observatory built about 1500 AD which was the subject of the first serious restoration accomplished on Easter Island by archaeologists William Mulloy and Gonzalo Figueroa, with excellent results. As in the case of many religious structures on Easter Island, it has been situated with astronomical precision: it's seven statues look towards the point where the sun sets during the equinox.

Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 Ahu4
    It is also aligned to the moon.

Ahu Akivi is an unusual site in several respects. A low ahu supports 7 statues all very similar in height and style. The site is odd in that it is located far inland and the statues were erected to face the ocean. The only site where this was done. Like other Easter Island sites the statues were found knocked off the ahu, lying face down in the ground. In 1960, Archeologist William Mulloy's team spent several months raising the statues to their original positions.

Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 Easter3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moai

The Freedom for Humanity is its Metamorphosis from its Cocoon!

All Humans are ETs, born in 3D incarnation from a cosmic and intergalactic perspective, nous and origin.
    All Humans know on the soul-level, who they are and why they are here.
    Namely to break their Cocoon of their own Metamorphosis from the Inside-Out.
    All Humans are like little Reptilian Serpents, Dinosaurs or Chickens, who to be born as Starhumans, are required to peck at their encompassing eggshells from the inside to get out.
    If they fail to break their prison walls, they will die as unborn starhumans within their 3D prisons and so recycle their own beingness until they can self create their 4D merkabahs.
    Tonyblue

Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 300px-ahutongariki

One also finds Ice Circles and Crop Circles across many places on the Mother planet and the 7+1+7=15 Moai encode a variety of things, left as legacy by the Archaeons for themselves.

Dolores Cannon on Crop Circles

The Crop Circles as subconscious memory and remembrance triggers

Thubanis

Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 BaiameThuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 Dragonplumedtr450pxThuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 Imagesca6qx1cbThuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 Imagescahqzcmx

Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 Ayersrock_uluru_tifThuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 Uluru5_big

Baiame - Rainbow Serpent of Creation of Uluru - Ayer's Rock - Australia-Lemuria!

Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 Dragon-1

Olga Bernuy GalaxyMotherSister with Xeia Andromeda Cassiopeia StarDaughterMother Logos Dreaming:

I was walking on a beautiful prairie; the grass was a deep green full of pretty wild flowers. My 3 kids were with me. My daughter was alongside me walking in a serene pace while my two boys were further ahead playing with each other not paying too much attention to their surroundings. The sky was blue and the sun was shining and the air felt nice and warm.

We were walking alongside a river until I heard what sounded like a waterfall, but was not able to see any. All of a sudden I realized my youngest son had fallen backwards into the river, he simply disappeared from my view and when I ran to the edge to see where he had fallen, I witnessed something horrendous.
    By the side of the river there was a funnel of angry water made by a formation of rocks with a sort of brownish or yellowish foam on top made by the force of the water's fierce movement and the realization that my 4 yr old had fallen right into it made my heart and my entire body frozen in sheer panic. I yelled in terror and got as close as I could in hopes that perhaps I was able to grab him if he was not too deep but I wasn't able to see him.

The sky turned grey now and the water was splashing on my face and arms and it felt freezing cold. My oldest son immediately ran to get help and at that instant I see my daughter jumping and diving right into the middle of the spiral.
    I thought: Oh no! Now I've lost 2 of my children!

She did not ask me, she did not tell me what she was planning on doing otherwise I would've told her not to, but she was too fast for me. Not too long afterwards I see her head emerging out of the water. She took a big gasp for air and was able to see she was holding her little brother with one arm while moving slowly trying to get out of "the devil's hole".

At that point my other son had returned and we both helped them out of the wate. I felt completely drenched and freezing. My son was motionless, lifeless; I held him close to me, trying to get him to open his eyes.
    At that point I noticed something falling out of the sky. It was very strange to me. I've never seen anything like it. It looked like little dots of sparkly golden dust falling first here and there but later it started to fall everywhere, much like golden snow! It was absolutely beautiful but my current state of shock prevented me to fully acknowledge such scene consciously.
    I asked out loud: "what is this?" and my daughter answered: "It's Hunab Ku mom!"

I knew it was out of the ordinary, but all I wanted at that moment was for God to revive my son, so I started to ask God to please give me back my son. Pretty soon we were all covered in this golden dust and when it completely covered my son's body he glowed and opened his eyes.
    Then I asked: "What is this glow?" and my daughter answered: "It's God mom".

I was so relieved he came back to life and at that point I told my daughter and my oldest son to take him inside the house to get him warm and out of his wet clothes but deep inside I also wanted to get my kids indoors because I knew something big was happening but I didn't know what.

The house was not far away and all the way I kept looking at the Sky and thinking how beautiful this "pouring of God" was.

When we finally got inside, my two older kids helped me comfort their little brother and when we were all nice and warm and finally calmed, we realized the Sun was shining again, but this time it was a much brighter sun than we've ever seen.

The light rays came through the windows at such intensity that we held one hand up as what you do to safeguard your eyes from something very bright and we all moved closer to the window to witness what was going on outside.

I saw something flying in the sky approaching us gradually. I ran outside the house to try to distinguish what it was. At first I couldn't really figure out what it was. It looked like a bird, then like a serpent, but as it was getting closer and closer I realized it was a dragon!

At that moment I felt my daughter was again next to me, she was smiling and was calmed and seemed not to be afraid of these happenings. The dragon had a very strange flying motion. It was as if he was a serpent slithering in the air and looked very small, but as it was getting closer, we were able to determine its true size.

It was a huge and absolutely beautiful sparkly multicolored dragon. His paws were a deep color purple and fuchsia, his back was red, his belly was green, his wings were blue, his eyes were golden yellow, his tail was white and it glowed and had a shine to it that was just gorgeous!

I've never seen such beauty until I realized what I was actually witnessing in the sky.
    I thought: "What am I looking at? Why a dragon?"

Then all of a sudden I saw the entire Sky filled with dragons!! All different colors and sizes. There was not a single "empty" spot in the sky that was not filled with them.

It was truly a sight to behold!! I asked myself: "What is this? Why is the sky filled with dragons?" and my daughter answered:

"They're here mom". Our ancestors are here!

Olga Bernuy with Sui Generis of the Rainbow Serpent Sisterhood

Last edited by Didymos on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:13 am; edited 2 times in total
    Didymos
    Didymos

Post  Didymos Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:41 am

The Historical Accuracy of the New Testament via the Jordan Scrolls

The Second Coming and the Death of the AntiChrist

Dragons Consider this Development from Home!

Recall the warpzone defined by the World Logos as encompassing the 8 years of the Venus Transit and specified from December 2004 to April 2012 and so spanning both the discovery and the publication of the Jordan Codices

Update and Disclaimer:
    As much as I like the subject matter of the 'Jordan Scrolls'; it appears more likely, that they are fake and produced for the 'black anitiquity market' in the Middle East

I herewith withdraw my support for the Jordan Codices

Tonyblue

http://bibliobloglibrary.com/jordan-lead-codices/

A Disclosure of a particular kind. The passage quoted at the 8 minute marker from Daniel is apocalyptic.

Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 Dragon-1

Daniel 12

King James Version (KJV)

1And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

4But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

5Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river.

6And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?

7And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

8And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

10Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

13But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

Thubanis, Wednesday, October 10th, 2012 ( 11UCT) - the Evening for the Antibirth of the AntiLogos Energy

Gracias and Shalom Eric!

Jordan Lead Codices

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 220px-Jordan_lead_codex

Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 Magnify-clipOne of the lead codices found.
    The Jordan Lead Codices, (sometimes called simply the Jordanian Codices), are a collection of codices said to have been found in a cave in Jordan and first publicized in March 2011. Several scholars have pronounced them fakes.

Contents

Press reports and comment

On 3 March 2011 the Jewish Chronicle ran an article interviewing a metallurgist named Robert Feather, who it stated was trying to authenticate a collection of 20 metal books which, it said, could be linked to the Kabbalah and were in the possession of an Israeli Bedouin farmer named Hassan Saeda, who claimed that they had been found by his great-grandfather in a cave a century ago. It added that a piece of leather from the find had already been carbon dated to 2,000 years ago. The article reported that the Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) "absolutely doubted their authenticity," saying the books are a "mixture of incompatible periods and styles without any connection or logic. Such forged motifs can be found in their thousands in the antiquities markets of Jordan and elsewhere in the Middle East". It added that Professor André Lemaire, an epigraphist and director of studies at the École pratique des hautes études, said the inscriptions he has seen make no sense and that it was "a question apparently of sophisticated fakes".[1]

On 22 March 2011 David Elkington issued a press release stating that a hoard of ancient books made of lead and copper, together with other artefacts, probably dating from the 1st century AD, had been found in Jordan, and that they might predate the writings of St. Paul and that "leading academics" believed they might be as important as the Dead Sea Scrolls.[2] Elkington also stated that the items were discovered 5 years ago in a cave by a Jordanian Bedouin and smuggled into Israel, where they were at risk of sale on the black market or destruction.[2] The story was quickly picked up by the BBC, the Daily Mail and other media outlets.

Elkington stated that the find was of "up to 70 ring-bound books (codices) made of lead and copper. Many of them are sealed on all sides. Scrolls, tablets and other artefacts, including an incense bowl, were also found at the same site. Some of the lead pages are written in a form of archaic Hebrew script with ancient messianic symbols. Some of the writing appears to be in a form of code." In the press release he stated that his team included biblical scholars Margaret Barker and Philip R. Davies.[2]

The BBC version of the story stated that the codices had been found in a cave in Jordan, sometime between 2005 and 2007.[3]

The Daily Telegraph added that metallurgical analysis on the books, and carbon dating on a piece of leather found with the collection, suggested that the books could be about 2,000 years old, although it also questioned whether the find was authentic.[4][5] Elkington, described as a "scholar of ancient religious archaeology who is heading a British team trying to get the lead books safely into a Jordanian museum" claimed that they could be "the major discovery of Christian history", and the director of the Jordan's Department of Antiquities, Ziad al-Saad, said that the books might have been made by followers of Jesus in the few decades immediately following his crucifixion.[3]

The BBC article said that the books consist of between 5-15 leaves or plates each, about the size of a credit card, made of lead and copper, and bound together with lead rings on one side. Many of the books are also sealed with rings on the remaining three sides. Elkington reported that "In the upper square [of one of the book covers] we have the seven-branch menorah", and the text is said to be in archaic Hebrew script (Paleo Hebrew), and some in "code".[3]

Davies is reported as noting the presence of a cross, tomb, and city of Jerusalem depicted in the books.[3]

A news report described Barker as believing that if the artefacts are genuine, they could be Christian texts from as early as 33 AD.[6] A BBC report stated that a line has been translated from the text as "I shall walk uprightly".[3]

The press release[2] and the BBC report on 29 March 2011 indicated that the Jordanian government would make a claim for the ownership of the collection under the treasure trove statutes of Jordanian law.

Further developments

A number of experts urged skepticism until further investigation could be conducted.[7][8][9][10]

On 31 March 2011, a letter was published online by Daniel C. Peterson which had been written in 2010 by Elkington. The letter was to Oxford academic Peter Thonemann, sending images of a "copper tablet" and asking for information on Greek text on it. Thonemann replied that the item was a modern forgery, created during the last 50 years in Jordan, because the text copied a truncated tombstone inscription (AD 108/9) from the Archaeological Museum of Amman.[11] Thonemann said that he "would stake [his] career" on his belief that the material had been faked.[12]Professor Jim Davila also published Elkington's letter and Thonemann's reply. In his letter to Thonemann in 2010, Elkington said that he had been told that the codices were from Egypt, not that the material was from Jordan as stated in his press release.[13]

On 3 April, The Mail on Sunday published an interview with Hassan Saeda, whom it described as a Bedouin trucker, aged 37, including extra images from the material and a story of how they came into his possession. The paper made a claim that a face on one plate "could be" the face of Jesus, but gave no authority for it.[14] On the same day the Sunday Telegraph published an interview with Elkington.[15]

Also on 3 April 2011, historian William J. Hamblin called into question the Jesus image on the tablet, stating it looked a great deal like images of Helios also found on ancient coins.[16]

An article in the Daily Telegraph on 3 April 2011 stated that David Elkington was also known as Paul Elkington, and had a book on the codices which literary agent Curtis Brown would be trying to market to publishers at the London Book Fair on April 11.[17]

On 4 April 2011, Philip R. Davies posted a statement on Sheffield's Biblical Studies blog suggesting that, while he recognized that the images were modern, the codices were probably not a hoax nor 'forgeries'.[18]

On 4 April 2011 an unconfirmed report appeared, dated to 3 April, on the MEMRI website quoting Ziyad Al-Sa'd, director-general of Jordan's antiquities authority, as saying that the items were found in Jordan and sold on the black market to an "Israeli antiquities dealer". There was no indication of whether Hassan Saeda was meant here.[19] Questions were also raised by an Aramaic blogger about the authenticity of the script used on the plates.[20]

Robert Deutsch weighed in on April 5, arguing that the tablets lacked patina and corrosion and, along with others, he noted that all the iconography and script appeared to come directly from coins dating to multiple periods(Hellenistic, Hasmonean, and Bar Kokhba) in antiquity.[21]

On 6 April 2011 Peter Thonemann repeated his statements about a letter from Elkington in 2010 in the Times Literary Supplement,.[22]

On April 6 the Jordan Times published an article describing the codices as a collection of 2,000-year-old manuscripts.[23]

On April 6 Dr. James E. Deitrick suggested that the image on one of the lead plates is a replica of a 3rd c. mosaic portrait dubbed "The Mona Lisa of the Galilee."[24]

On April 9 Prof. Jim Davila published the following summary on his PaleoJudaica blog:

The Greek is lifted nonsensically from an inscription published in 1958. The forger couldn't tell the difference between the Greek letters alpha and lambda. The Hebrew script is taken from the same inscription. The Hebrew text is in "code," i.e., is gibberish. The "Jesus" face is taken from a well-known mosaic. The charioteer is taken from a fake coin. The crocodile has a suspicious resemblance to a plastic toy. This forger was not Professor Moriarty. This forger was a careless bumbler. That makes it all the more galling how readily the media fell for the scam.[25]
    On April 11 the Daily Express reported Thonemann's comments together with a response by David Elkington that Thonemann was not a biblical scholar but a Greek scholar.[26]

Also on April 11, Live Science reported that the letter forms were a mixture of old Aramaic and much younger scripts, and that the mixture indicated a modern forgery.[27]

On April 27 a report appeared on Yahoo via Associated Press that the Jordanian police had seized seven metal codices.[28] Further details appeared in the Jordan Times, with further claims.[29]

In the July issue of Palestine Exploration Quarterly, Philip R. Davies published an editorial surveying some of the information surrounding the tablets, urging caution and the need for further investigation.[30]

On August 23, Prof. Jim Davila noted an anonymous Facebook post purporting to be from "the team" working on the codices alleging that their discoverer has claimed to have produced 500 forgeries in imitation of the "real" artifacts.[31][32]

Didymos
    Didymos

Post  Didymos Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:38 am

Those CRAZY Queenslanders! Another Form of the JCCJ Cosmic TwinLogos

Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 Moaiuluru[/center]

[5:58:32 PM- Thursday, October 11th, 20912 -( 11UCT)]

Xeia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZmigKz-xPBQ#t=8121s

[5:59:31 PM] Xeia: Mary Magdalene's Soul Mate calling Dance Ritual!!

(time mark 2:15:25)
    [6:01:20 PM] Xeia: to be done only on the light of the full moon
    [6:01:31 PM] Xeia: only $400 a seat for a 2 day seminar
    [6:01:55 PM] Xeia: don't forget to buy the book on your way out!
    [6:19:05 PM] Xeia:

Mary and I do not have any other source of income aside from your donations and gifts, and we provide every service free-of-charge. We believe the "Divine Truth that sets you free" should also be free of financial charges.
    Your donations in this section go directly towards our living expenses. This allows us to provide Divine Truth events and our volunteer effort for the God's Way Of Love organisation full-time.

Donations via Paypal:

This is a convenient method of transferring funds from a credit card or bank account. It is simple to set up.

To Join: Optionally create an account at www.paypal.com.
    To Donate: Send money to aj@divinetruth.com.

Donations via bank direct deposit:

Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
    SWIFT Address: CTBAAU2S
    Branch: Kingaroy, Queensland, Australia
    BSB No: 064-418
    Account Name: Alan J Miller
    Account No: 10204754

Donations from USA & Canada you may also need the following:
    Agent Bank: Bank of New York
    ABA: 021 0000 18 001
    SWIFT Address: IRVTUS3N

Donations by Personal Cheque:

Please make all cheques to: Alan John Miller or Divine Truth Pty Ltd
    This simplifies our accounting.

[6:52:32 PM] Thubanis:] Thubanis: This Padgett guy even channels 'John' and Jesus so how can he be wrong?
    [6:24:51 PM] Ishtara Raven: lol
    [6:24:55 PM] Ishtara Raven: yeah i see that
    [6:25:32 PM] Ishtara Raven: <<< to become the person She created me to be.did you see this

[6:25:45 PM] Thubanis: no
    [6:26:08 PM] Thubanis: where is this?
    [6:27:46 PM] Ishtara Raven: on there website
    [6:27:59 PM] Ishtara Raven: click on jesus's objectives lol
    [6:28:22 PM] Thubanis: http://birthofgaia.heavenforum.org/t235p15-thuban-fleet-disclosures#3393

[6:28:46 PM] Thubanis: Ah thanks the above is the Lennon song and how it connects to Debbie
    [6:29:41 PM] Thubanis: Uncanny this, as I knew of Elvis, but not of John Lennon
    [6:30:14 PM] Thubanis: Yes now those words are the Logos of Creation?
    [6:30:23 PM] Thubanis: He knows how the universe was made?
    [6:30:49 PM] Thubanis: I listened to his soulmates lecture - pure NABS
    [6:30:52 PM] Thubanis: All babble
    [6:31:32 PM] Thubanis: Elvis was born on Debbies bd and John Lennon died on her deathday
    [6:31:42 PM] Thubanis: Some connection yes?
    [6:32:10 PM] Thubanis: January 8th, 1935 to December 8th, 1980
    [6:32:35 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes i saw that
    [6:32:47 PM] Ishtara Raven: very weird
    [6:32:51 PM] Thubanis: Another indicator for the warptime beginning 2 years after 'the flood'
    [6:33:04 PM] Thubanis: The Imagine Song Raven
    [6:33:10 PM] Ishtara Raven: of course hon
    [6:33:12 PM] Thubanis: Make it cosmic not personal
    [6:33:13 PM] Ishtara Raven: i get it
    [6:33:23 PM] Thubanis: Imagine A new World
    [6:33:35 PM] Thubanis: And Create it by your dreams
    [6:34:12 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes as we have done
    [6:34:57 PM] Thubanis: We will have to see the next few days how this energy shift manifests
    [6:35:18 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes meanwhile i am very tired, i need to lay down
    [6:35:21 PM] Thubanis: October 12th is a restart of sorts
    [6:35:26 PM] Ishtara Raven: nodding off lol
    [6:35:32 PM] Thubanis: Yes go
    [6:35:39 PM] Ishtara Raven: :*
    [6:35:50 PM] Ishtara Raven: love you dear
    [6:37:18 PM] Thubanis: Try to love the turtle Raven and talk to Carla about it

[6:45:26 PM] Thubanis: http://magdalena-mary.blogspot.com.au/search?updated-min=2010-01-01T00:00:00+10:00&updated-max=2011-01-01T00:00:00+10:00&max-results=4

[6:45:42 PM] Thubanis: This is Mary telling of her sexual 'problems'
    "" want answers! Actually.. maybe not these answers…

This is why when I met AJ Miller in December 2007 it was simultaneously the most scary and exciting time in my life.

Here were the answers, they seemed infinitely loving and they translated into a practical world view. But I was also very afraid… ‘this man is saying he is JESUS… and I am Mary Magdalene…. This means NEVER FITTING IN AGAIN…’

Sadly my terror of rejection, ridicule, being perceived as a freak, arrogant and, insane interfered a lot in my early relationship with AJ and also in how I communicated my feelings and experiences to my family, friends and to others on this path

Not long after I met AJ I began to have memories in full force (I want to write more about this another time). I became very afraid. I felt disorientated, thought I was going mad and I grappled then (and now) with the bigger picture of what it all meant.

I shut down, I ran away, I got angry…. My family decided none of this was true and I was actually being manipulated by AJ.

This was an incredibly painful time for me. I have always felt so close to my family and for the first time in my adult life I felt that I thoroughly disagreed with them… but it was difficult for me to stay true to these feelings as the pain of their disapproval and rejection of my experiences was quite intense. I wanted desperately for them to understand and accept what I was going through.

There were many times when I tried to pressure AJ to change so that he would be more acceptable to my judgemental family and friends. There were also times I flat out rejected him because I felt I couldn’t trust my own feelings and the fear was overwhelming. I blamed him for my memories, I raged against my own inner knowing. I rationalized, I thought up other possible explanations.

I did not want this Truth.

I still feel so much sorrow over these times – the power of my fear to shut down love and trust of myself is a lesson hard learned. And during all of this AJ only ever respected my feelings and decisions – he stayed away when I demanded it and came back with a heart of love when I felt so lost and desperate and alone, as I often did.

The year following meeting AJ was one of the hardest in my life. I was full of terror about the experiences and feelings that I was having, regardless of whether I was around AJ or not. I knew the Truth lay with AJ but I risked loosing my family’s approval and my relationships with friends. I felt torn between changing the world in a socially acceptable way i.e. completing my Masters degree and heading off to a remote African village to work with disabled children, and following my heart and being regarded forever more as a crazy, cult lady by the majority of the world. There were many times when I quite seriously thought of packing up my backpack and getting on a plane to anywhere other than here.

Ultimately my heart won out. I’m ashamed to admit how long the decision between love and fear took, years really, and my relationship with AJ suffered as a result. I also now no longer seek out the company of my immediate family as when I do I am still met with their harsh judgements of my experience and of AJ, whom I love.

Today I still have great fears of ridicule and rejection, I still have pain at the lack of my parent’s approval and their anger but I have decided to stop letting these thing prevent me from sharing of myself.

My heart is full of love and passion for the message of God’s Way of Love, the Divine Love Path. My fears still make me feel that I would like to talk and teach about the Way while ignoring who I am and my personal journey, but that would be hypocritical. How can I encourage others to tell the truth, to be vulnerable and humble while I hide what is happening for me and how I feel?

I have decided to teach this path for the rest of my life – as I have done for most of the past 2000 years – and this online journal, however long it may last, is about me sharing that journey with whoever would like to hear about it.""

[6:53:42 PM] Thubanis: http://www.divinetruth.com/
    [6:15:56 PM] Thubanis: Here is your website dear
    [6:16:13 PM] Thubanis: Yes buenas
    [6:16:22 PM] Ishtara Raven: nn xeia
    [6:16:29 PM] Xeia: nighty night
    [6:16:33 PM] Ishtara Raven: no i was looking at your post on the moai
    [6:16:56 PM] Thubanis: Yes my reply to DD
    [6:18:28 PM] Ishtara Raven: i think i will go to bed too sweety
    [6:18:36 PM] Ishtara Raven: early class in the morning
    [6:18:43 PM] Thubanis: bueans dear
    [6:19:00 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes thank you, have a good night yourself babe
    [6:19:23 PM] Ishtara Raven: (F) (heart) (F)
    [6:19:39 PM] Ishtara Raven: some nice posts and synchros today
    [6:19:45 PM] Ishtara Raven: did dd unblock you?
    [6:19:46 PM] Thubanis: (F)There is a new skype 5.11 btw
    [6:20:08 PM] Ishtara Raven: oh strange i did not get an update for it?

[6:22:14 PM] Thubanis: http://www.thenewgospel.org/

[6:22:41 PM] Thubanis: This Xeia, is where this Qld Guy got the idea to 'be jesus' from

[7:14:08 PM] Thubanis: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Truth
    50 PM] Thubanis:

Divine Truth

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Divine Truth is a new religious movement based in Australia. It was started by Alan John Miller, also known as A.J., who claims to be Jesus of Nazareth through reincarnation. Miller was formerly an elder in the Jehovah's Witnesses.

In 2007, Miller purchased an isolated 16 hectare property at Wilkesdale, Australia. In 2009, Divine Truth followers purchased another 240ha property with plans to build a centre for international visitors. It is estimated that up to 40 more followers have since moved to Wilkesdale which is located near Kingaroy, Queensland.[1][2]

Contents
    [hide] 1 Leadership
    2 Earth changes prediction
    3 Accusations of cultism
    4 References
    5 External links

Leadership

Miller is the spiritual leader of Divine Truth. He claims to have realised he was Jesus Christ over a one week period. Miller claims to remember nearly everything that has happened over the past 2000 years, including his crucifixion. When questioned about whether he could speak Aramaic, the language spoken by Jesus, he said, "It can be spoken. Not now I can't." [3] Miller goes on to say that he has met historical figures such as Plato, Aristotle, Socrates, Gandhi and biblical figures such as Moses, Abraham, Issac and Jacob in the afterlife. [4] [5] In a seven minute interview, which aired on A Current Affair, Miller goes on to claim that Divine Truth is God's truth and that it is the "absolute truth of the universe." [6]

His partner, Mary Suzanne Luck, claims to know she is the reincarnation of Mary Magdalene, although she had no knowledge of her 1st century self prior to meeting Miller.

Earth changes prediction

Miller has predicted that as early as 2012 a series of Earth changes could cause a world catastrophe resulting in Australia's east and west coasts being wiped out. Miller goes on to say:
    It will not be a tsunami, but water flowing over the land about 100 metres deep. There will be lots of earthquakes. There will be no Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Sunshine/Gold Coast ... Inland is where it will be happening.[2]
    Miller predicts that the Wilkesdale/Kingaroy area, where his land is located, will be transformed to a sub-tropical paradise.[7]

Miller also says:
    There's the movie 2012 right? Everyone I suggest you see it, everyone. A lot of the events portrayed in the movie are kind of similar to the events that will be occurring.[8]

Accusations of cultism

The group has been referred to as a cult.[4] Helen Pomery, spokeswoman for the Cult Awareness and Information Centre, said, "The moment someone becomes God or God's voice on Earth, it gives them another level of authority to enforce submission to them."[1]

[7:18:45 PM] Thubanis: Kingaroy is at the 26.5° parallel and close to the Latitude of Easter Island
    [7:19:02 PM] Look at this post with a picture and a connection between this ancient location and the energy which resulted in this NABS cult to emerge as the West-East axis of the 27th latitude parallel

http://www.thuban.spruz.com/pt/The-Pyramid-Builders-10.9.2012/discussion.htm

[4:46:00 PM] Xeia: hi Raven
    [4:46:02 PM] Xeia: Tony
    [4:46:12 PM] Ishtara Raven: well there is a risk of that, since they harbor sallmonella
    [4:46:17 PM] Thubanis: Hi sweety
    [4:46:28 PM] Xeia: hi hi
    [4:46:32 PM] Ishtara Raven: hi xeia love
    [4:46:33 PM] Thubanis: I would not worry too much about this
    [4:46:47 PM] Xeia: take him to the nearest stream Raven
    [4:46:50 PM] Thubanis: The world has gone idiotic over 'diseases'
    [4:46:58 PM] Ishtara Raven: lol xeia
    [4:47:04 PM] Ishtara Raven: i have one in my back yard
    [4:47:12 PM] Xeia: then there you go
    [4:47:21 PM] Thubanis: In UK they want to kill 10,000 badgers because they might carry bovine disease
    [4:47:31 PM] Ishtara Raven: oh dear
    [4:47:36 PM] Thubanis: It is insanity
    [4:47:47 PM] Xeia: have you seen that human sized bat in Peru from Susan's link?
    [4:47:48 PM] Thubanis: Yes and getting worse
    [4:47:59 PM] Ishtara Raven: no i have not, is this a new discovery?
    [4:48:07 PM] Xeia: i guess not? not sure
    [4:48:12 PM] Ishtara Raven: they did find a new monkey
    [4:48:24 PM] Xeia: there's all kinds of strange animals in the Amazon jungle
    [4:48:36 PM] Thubanis: http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2012/sep/25/supermarkets-protests-badger-cull

[4:48:55 PM] Ishtara Raven: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Q9vwLPKP2RU#!

[4:49:03 PM] Ishtara Raven: oh tony, magmud posted this
    [4:49:06 PM] Ishtara Raven: its interesting

[4:49:47 PM] Thubanis: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/dave-purser/badger-cull-is-irrelevant_b_1952399.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

[4:49:47 PM] Ishtara Raven: those codcies might be authentic after all, the guy on this video says they are written in proto hebrew
    [4:50:11 PM] Thubanis: Yes and I got excited over it but had to retract my support
    [4:50:27 PM] Thubanis: Look at my posts on heaven and spruz
    [4:50:42 PM] Thubanis: Because it fits the Logos timeline perfectly
    [4:51:22 PM] Ishtara Raven: well i agree with this farmer
    [4:51:33 PM] Ishtara Raven: it is pure stupidity
    [4:51:52 PM] Ishtara Raven: this is what they do though, upset the balance
    [4:52:13 PM] Ishtara Raven: by killing everything they think might be a threat to the cattle
    [4:52:19 PM] Xeia: And this Australian Jesus
    [4:52:25 PM] Thubanis: Yes and so it is with your salmonella 'risk'
    [4:52:27 PM] Xeia: and his MM
    [4:52:40 PM] Thubanis: 'playing god'
    [4:52:46 PM] Ishtara Raven: well its a valid risk, but good handwashing can prevent it
    [4:52:55 PM] Thubanis: Xeia?
    [4:53:03 PM] Thubanis: Australian Jesus?
    [4:53:05 PM] Xeia: yes?
    [4:53:08 PM] Xeia: yes
    [4:53:14 PM] Ishtara Raven: so i am not so worried about that as i am just the hassle of taking care of it
    [4:53:17 PM] Xeia: i found him today
    [4:53:24 PM] Thubanis: What?
    [4:53:24 PM] Ishtara Raven: oh yeah i was watching that video
    [4:53:29 PM] Xeia: i posted a link on VQ
    [4:53:40 PM] Xeia: He says he is Jesus Christ
    [4:53:42 PM] Thubanis: A cult guru? We have a few of those here too
    [4:53:44 PM] Xeia: and his woman is MM
    [4:53:49 PM] Thubanis: Lol
    [4:53:53 PM] Ishtara Raven: and his girlfriend is MM yeah
    [4:53:54 PM] Thubanis: In a way he is right
    [4:54:07 PM] Ishtara Raven: they apparently have past life memories
    [4:54:22 PM] Thubanis: This is like channeling 'Sananda'
    [4:54:29 PM] Thubanis: I hope you realise this
    [4:54:35 PM] Ishtara Raven: Watch it tony
    [4:54:35 PM] Xeia: for about 4 yrs they have been doing this
    [4:54:37 PM] Ishtara Raven: its interesting
    [4:54:43 PM] Thubanis: A link?
    [4:54:45 PM] Xeia: about 500 semminars each year
    [4:54:55 PM] Xeia: i think he said that
    [4:54:59 PM] Xeia: and the money is good

[4:55:02 PM] Ishtara Raven: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5WlrHvArXU&feature=youtu.be

[4:55:44 PM] Xeia: he said he was not crucified in a cross
    [4:55:48 PM] Xeia: but on a pole
    [4:56:02 PM] Thubanis: This is ok
    [4:56:05 PM] Xeia: that mary was pregnant when he died
    [4:56:13 PM] Xeia: gave birth in Egypt
    [4:56:28 PM] Xeia: he is vegetarian
    [4:56:45 PM] Thubanis: He denies the physical resurrection?
    [4:57:01 PM] Xeia: and that Peter raped his wife 2 days after he died on the cross
    [4:57:25 PM] Thubanis: I feel he is rather mixed up
    [4:57:37 PM] Xeia: he said he never turned water to wine
    [4:57:42 PM] Xeia: he never walked on water
    [4:58:05 PM] Xeia: i feel he is nausiating
    [4:58:24 PM] Xeia: and don't even let me get started on his woman
    [4:58:39 PM] Thubanis: They are both nice looking and would have a lot of appeal
    [4:58:51 PM] Thubanis: He is a guru lol
    [4:58:53 PM] Xeia: they do as they say the money coming in is so good
    [4:59:02 PM] Xeia: it feeds and clothes them
    [4:59:03 PM] Thubanis: I am listening
    [4:59:18 PM] Xeia: plus pays for them to travel around....
    [4:59:19 PM] Thubanis: But did he deny the physical resurrection of Jesus or not?
    [4:59:21 PM] Ishtara Raven: i have not got that far
    [4:59:38 PM] Xeia: that was on another interview where he was alone
    [4:59:46 PM] Thubanis: Peter would not have 'raped' MM
    [5:00:05 PM] Thubanis: MM was put into the care of John
    [5:00:10 PM] Xeia: i have not heard details about the ressurection, and i assume because he himself does not want to tight the rope around him
    [5:00:17 PM] Thubanis: Lol
    [5:00:34 PM] Thubanis: They talk 'smart'
    [5:00:35 PM] Xeia: he said Peter as well as other of his so called "apostles" did rape her
    [5:00:52 PM] Xeia: that not all of them were his friends....except perhaps John
    [5:01:03 PM] Thubanis: Recall our banning from PA social group when we discussed the polyness?
    [5:01:13 PM] Xeia: that some of them were considered terrorists by today's standards
    [5:01:14 PM] Thubanis: This is the archetype they are 'tuning into'
    [5:01:43 PM] Ishtara Raven: which?
    [5:01:52 PM] Thubanis: Well this is reasonable conjecture
    [5:02:16 PM] Thubanis: That the 12 brothers were to be mirrored by 12 sisters
    [5:03:12 PM] Thubanis: MM MIGHT have been pregnant by someone, including Jesus, but this has no 'genetic' consequence for the future
    [5:03:44 PM] Xeia: "Don't ask me about WHY i say i'm Jesus, just accept it and ask me the important questions"
    [5:03:52 PM] Thubanis: He talks about the 'spirit world'
    [5:04:02 PM] Thubanis: Jesus would not talk like this
    [5:04:11 PM] Xeia: of course not!
    [5:04:23 PM] Thubanis: Lol, you had me worried taking them serious
    [5:04:23 PM] Xeia: but the nabsters adore him
    [5:04:32 PM] Xeia: who me?
    [5:04:40 PM] Xeia: i almost vomited
    [5:04:44 PM] Thubanis: Oh good
    [5:04:48 PM] Ishtara Raven: no no she has been sitting here trying to tell you she is sick by it lol
    [5:04:54 PM] Thubanis: Ok
    [5:05:05 PM] Ishtara Raven: but it is interesting though, they are tuning into something
    [5:05:22 PM] Ishtara Raven: but missing things
    [5:05:25 PM] Thubanis: You can easily check for the Nabs if you compare the scriptures with the modern ideas
    [5:05:36 PM] Xeia: it's a profitable business for them
    [5:05:51 PM] Thubanis: As said every Adam is an old JC and every Eve is an old MM
    [5:06:35 PM] Thubanis: This gives OZ a very bad name
    [5:06:51 PM] Thubanis: Why do those clowns come from here
    [5:07:11 PM] Thubanis: Collins and Bonacci all are Oz
    [5:07:13 PM] Xeia: ppl love their accent i'm sure
    [5:07:23 PM] Thubanis: I cant stand those morons mentally
    [5:07:28 PM] Xeia: ditto
    [5:07:55 PM] Thubanis: Yes Raven, they tune into the Logos timeline
    [5:08:07 PM] Thubanis: Its also the Metonic 19 year cycle
    [5:08:33 PM] Thubanis: Lol he watched from the 'spirit world'
    [5:08:36 PM] Thubanis: Hilarious
    [5:08:52 PM] Ishtara Raven: ok they lost me on the soul being dominanetly masculine or feminine blah blah
    [5:09:09 PM] Thubanis: Love and lighter
    [5:09:32 PM] Thubanis: There is another couple Richard Presser and Caroline something doing the same thing
    [5:09:52 PM] Thubanis: They are like the 2 witnesses recall them Raven?
    [5:10:04 PM] Xeia: no respect
    [5:10:09 PM] Thubanis: There are a few hundred at least around the globe
    [5:10:19 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes lol
    [5:10:56 PM] Ishtara Raven: but in a way i feel it is beautiful they have this connection, even though somewhat deluded
    [5:11:16 PM] Thubanis: Lol I wonder if he would like to share his MM?
    [5:11:18 PM] Ishtara Raven: in otherwords, they are remembering things
    [5:12:01 PM] Thubanis: You know that the cosmic plan is to multiply the IMMI aka JCCJ
    [5:12:13 PM] Thubanis: So this is the core of this
    [5:12:15 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes
    [5:12:41 PM] Thubanis: But running around 'teaching' their love and light NABS is deceptive and contra this Logos plan
    [5:13:05 PM] Thubanis: What 'essence' have they ever talked about?
    [5:13:13 PM] Thubanis: Real science and transformation
    [5:13:43 PM] Thubanis: He is well educated, but does he understand the GOT?
    [5:14:13 PM] Thubanis: Ask him questions, Jesus or MM would KNOW how to anser and see whereto they go
    [5:14:37 PM] Thubanis: Pure NABS, their baffle
    [5:14:41 PM] Ishtara Raven: yeah this guy isnt asking the right questions
    [5:14:49 PM] Thubanis: 'amalgamated souls'
    [5:15:10 PM] Thubanis: Right, what BS about the souls I agree with you Raven

[5:15:30 PM] Xeia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JPL-u_-NZg8#t=1677s

[5:15:37 PM] Thubanis: Nabs artist

[5:16:30 PM] Xeia: [5:14 PM] Ishtara Raven:<<< yeah this guy isnt asking the right questions

cuz he's already a believer

[5:16:38 PM] Thubanis: I can't listen to this much longer lol
    [5:16:46 PM] Xeia: exactly
    [5:16:49 PM] Thubanis: I like to screw her though
    [5:16:58 PM] Ishtara Raven: yeah its boring, did you make it through the whole thing xeia?
    [5:17:00 PM] Ishtara Raven: lol tony
    [5:17:05 PM] Thubanis: He might be a good lover too
    [5:17:06 PM] Xeia: i did
    [5:17:26 PM] Thubanis: But ask them to stop their babblings about things they have little clues about
    [5:17:47 PM] Xeia: because i'm interested in knowing to the extent the nabsters believe just about anything
    [5:17:57 PM] Xeia: my mom thought he was real
    [5:18:15 PM] Thubanis: Now if the old dragons would look nice like them, we would have a 'big fanbase' too lol
    [5:18:18 PM] Xeia: and i became a bit upset with her today because of this
    [5:18:28 PM] Ishtara Raven: well they have the 'look' both good looking and they seem very kind and charismatic in a way
    [5:18:43 PM] Thubanis: It is even worse, than I thought Xeia
    [5:18:49 PM] Xeia: yes but these are parrots for the false god
    [5:19:00 PM] Xeia: it's worse than i thought
    [5:19:00 PM] Thubanis: I never heard of them mainstream here, it is pure NABS, but hang on this could be the one I do know of

(confirmed later on and posted in the above)

But you are on the ball here with the 'false god' Xeia, as it it claimed that A.J.Miller was an Elder of the Jehovah's witnesses, before he formed his own 'Jesus church'

[5:19:13 PM] Thubanis: There are other cults which are mainstream addressed
    [5:19:33 PM] Ishtara Raven: the fact they are making this claim and profiting off it is insane right there
    [5:19:57 PM] Thubanis: The 'demons' of darkness appearing as angels of light Raven
    [5:20:46 PM] Xeia: which these 2 are
    [5:21:30 PM] Thubanis:

2Corinthians 11:13-15 (King James Version KJV)

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
    14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

[5:21:43 PM] Xeia: he says crucifiction wasn't a painful experience for him
    [5:21:51 PM] Ishtara Raven: right
    [5:21:59 PM] Xeia: he was hung in a vertical pole
    [5:21:59 PM] Thubanis: Did they ever mention scriptures?
    [5:22:16 PM] Thubanis: This pole thing could be true Xeia
    [5:22:23 PM] Thubanis: But irrelevant
    [5:22:48 PM] Thubanis: The actual translations is like a 'tree'
    [5:23:03 PM] Thubanis: A pole or cross or ankh
    [5:23:29 PM] Thubanis: There is NO substance of what both of them say
    [5:23:34 PM] Ishtara Raven: he says he is a work in progress at the moment lol
    [5:23:38 PM] Ishtara Raven: hahahaha
    [5:23:44 PM] Thubanis: So I dont judge, I look for essence
    [5:23:52 PM] Thubanis: True
    [5:24:08 PM] Xeia: he is talking about matter and the nature of atomic structure in his death
    [5:24:11 PM] Xeia: after he passed
    [5:24:19 PM] Thubanis: Ok details?
    [5:24:25 PM] Xeia: which secrets we are not ready for yet
    [5:24:33 PM] Thubanis: He might get his from the Urantia book
    [5:24:38 PM] Xeia: bingo
    [5:24:47 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes this reeks of urantia
    [5:24:56 PM] Thubanis: The Morosis of Melchizedek or some such BS
    [5:25:03 PM] Ishtara Raven: the mention of the lower and higher kingdoms and the celestial ect ect
    [5:25:17 PM] Thubanis: Yes you might have it Raven
    [5:25:31 PM] Thubanis: discover his 'sources'
    [5:25:50 PM] Thubanis: There are quite a few youtubes
    [5:25:53 PM] Thubanis: What crap
    [5:26:12 PM] Thubanis: See OUR dilemma?
    [5:26:32 PM] Thubanis: We deserve nice young bodies and morons like them 'steal' our 'show'
    [5:26:51 PM] Thubanis: Talk sense and you get banned
    [5:27:01 PM] Thubanis: But talk drivel and you become 'famous'
    [5:27:55 PM] Xeia: ...
    [5:28:02 PM] Ishtara Raven: but this is the falseness, and exactly what a lot of people expect, a flesh and blood second coming of 'beautiful people', this is there role apparently, of course they are famous, the truth never is famous
    [5:28:18 PM] Thubanis: 'His feelings are'... would Jesus talk like that?
    [5:28:26 PM] Ishtara Raven: no
    [5:28:28 PM] Ishtara Raven: NO
    [5:28:37 PM] Thubanis: Jesus would DECLARE the Truth no ifs or buts
    [5:28:42 PM] Ishtara Raven: exactly
    [5:28:59 PM] Thubanis: But those idiotic interviewers babble on
    [5:29:33 PM] Ishtara Raven: this stuff feels very 'heady' i dont feel any real love with them, i feel BS, yes I FEEL lol
    [5:29:41 PM] Thubanis: Good
    [5:29:52 PM] Thubanis: The first images are deceptive see
    [5:30:09 PM] Thubanis: "Oh what a nice looking couple, they might have something"
    [5:30:24 PM] Xeia: it's downright EVIL
    [5:30:31 PM] Thubanis: Outer appearances are decveiving the inner
    [5:30:43 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes and this is WHY the NABS people fall for this shit, its a cremesickle christianity all wrapped in love and light
    [5:31:09 PM] Thubanis: Sickening indeed
    [5:31:46 PM] Thubanis: So what a brilliant contrast to present the 'true Logos family' as evil ugly dragons and reptilians
    [5:31:58 PM] Thubanis: Can you 2 see this?

[5:32:05 PM] Xeia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zrf4ujYwNQo#t=675s

[5:32:09 PM] Thubanis: Outer ugliness inner beauty
    [5:32:17 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes
    [5:32:21 PM] Ishtara Raven: of course
    [5:32:35 PM] Thubanis: Oh give it a break Sui will you, lol?
    [5:32:55 PM] Thubanis: You 'brightened' up my day though?
    [5:32:58 PM] Xeia: here he talks about the bloodline
    [5:33:15 PM] Thubanis: What did you find out about it?
    [5:33:35 PM] Xeia: he says both luke and sara and his 3 grandchildren were murdered

[5:33:49 PM] Ishtara Raven: (83) Jesus said, "The images are manifest to man, but the light in them remains concealed in the image of the light of the father. He will become manifest, but his image will remain concealed by his light."

[5:34:13 PM] Thubanis: From the Egyptian MM?
    [5:34:51 PM] Thubanis: He mixes up the Grail story of the Da Vinci Codes etc
    [5:35:08 PM] Xeia: they left southern france and left to Italy by boat, luke and sarah had 3 children the oldest was Sarah
    [5:35:08 PM] Xeia: yes
    [5:35:18 PM] Xeia: he read many books to make up his own story
    [5:35:20 PM] Thubanis: Black Madonna in the Song of Solomon has been misappropriated by many Nabsers
    [5:35:36 PM] Thubanis: Yes you got it
    [5:35:50 PM] Ishtara Raven: yeah this is a mix of a lot of NABS myths
    [5:35:54 PM] Thubanis: Nexus is a publication here, he would have followed for years
    [5:36:17 PM] Thubanis: Is he a Queenslander?
    [5:36:41 PM] Thubanis: I feel this connection strongly
    [5:36:46 PM] Thubanis: Old Nexus couple
    [5:36:51 PM] Xeia: he says he didn't eat fish because he was a vegetarian... but he did talk with the fish
    [5:36:57 PM] Thubanis: hahah
    [5:37:08 PM] Xeia: asked them to gather round for his nets to catch them
    [5:37:08 PM] Thubanis: John says clearly Jesus ate fish
    [5:37:36 PM] Thubanis: I dont think this guy ever read the bible deeply
    [5:37:53 PM] Thubanis: This is a giveaway
    [5:40:36 PM] Thubanis:

Luke.24.41-43:
    40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.
    41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?
    42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.
    43 And he took it, and did eat before them

[5:41:36 PM] Thubanis: So either this guy is a liar or Luke lies
    [5:42:10 PM] Ishtara Raven: its a new 'revised' Jesus
    [5:42:17 PM] Thubanis: Of course
    [5:42:18 PM] Ishtara Raven: vegetarian now
    [5:43:02 PM] Ishtara Raven: they talk all about this love, but what the hell do they mean? are they poly?
    [5:43:21 PM] Thubanis: As I said, would he share his MM? I guess not.
    [5:43:40 PM] Ishtara Raven: if they truely do feel they are One in Two, then yes
    [5:43:44 PM] Ishtara Raven: lol
    [5:43:58 PM] Thubanis: They are either CORED AS JCCJ or they are not
    [5:44:18 PM] Thubanis: Only Cores can share in 'cosmic love'
    [5:44:38 PM] Ishtara Raven: but it is interesting in the timing, he said he really came out with all of this publicly in 2003 or 2004
    [5:44:59 PM] Thubanis: Hmm yes like this 'death of the antichrist' TODAY
    [5:45:06 PM] Thubanis: Interesting indeed
    [5:45:17 PM] Thubanis: Like my posting of the Jordan scrolls
    [5:45:24 PM] Ishtara Raven: and this interview was on oct 12 2011
    [5:45:30 PM] Ishtara Raven: or uploaded then
    [5:45:35 PM] Thubanis: Hmm yes
    [5:46:02 PM] Thubanis: 64 days of ZION end Oct11 and the last 70 days begin October 12th
    [5:46:19 PM] Ishtara Raven: did you do this post recently then?
    [5:46:24 PM] Thubanis: So what was BUILT?
    [5:46:28 PM] Thubanis: Yesterday
    [5:46:55 PM] Thubanis: The periods and the turtle and DD as Halo
    [5:47:00 PM] Ishtara Raven: this video magmud shared apparently is some new news about them, they are getting near to finally making a big announcement
    [5:47:17 PM] Thubanis: Yes I watched and posted and updated yesterday
    [5:47:32 PM] Thubanis: It would be great if this would be true
    [5:47:39 PM] Ishtara Raven: ok i cannot watch these two any more
    [5:47:56 PM] Thubanis: I am afraid it is a antiquity black market fraud though
    [5:48:30 PM] Ishtara Raven: no they say they have an archalogical site
    [5:48:45 PM] Ishtara Raven: so if they find more of them there, then this would validate them
    [5:48:55 PM] Thubanis: The video sounded 'convincing'
    [5:49:03 PM] Ishtara Raven: like the dead sea scrolls were held onto for years before they finally released it
    [5:49:11 PM] Thubanis: With a few caveats like his emphasis on his wife and the 'team'
    [5:49:26 PM] Thubanis: I liked him and wanted to believe him
    [5:49:50 PM] Ishtara Raven: well who knows, unless you found something to the contrary?
    [5:49:57 PM] Thubanis: Yes all this was ok and I gave him the benefit of the doubt until I checked the skeptics

[5:49:57 PM] Xeia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=38-9LUA_0rc#t=3999s

[5:50:07 PM] Xeia: here he talks about soul mates
    [5:50:26 PM] Thubanis: I can't listen anymore dear
    [5:50:38 PM] Thubanis: I did for half an hour waiting for something deep
    [5:50:56 PM] Ishtara Raven: where is your post, on which thread tony, susan has gone nuts and i cannot see your recent feeds
    [5:51:05 PM] Thubanis: It sounds like Celine with Jesus emphasis
    [5:51:27 PM] Thubanis: Look at heaven

[5:52:48 PM] Thubanis: http://birthofgaia.heavenforum.org/t235p15-thuban-fleet-disclosures#3400

[5:53:17 PM] Thubanis: Analysing this, made me change my mind.

[5:53:23 PM] Thubanis: http://bibliobloglibrary.com/jordan-lead-codices/

[5:54:03 PM] Thubanis: When people 'hide data' and change 'testimony' I lose respect for their work
    [5:54:30 PM] Thubanis: I think I know why this happened in the timeline though
    [5:54:48 PM] Thubanis: Because the reference to Daniel.12 is marvellous
    [5:55:23 PM] Thubanis: If this guy is NOT an accredited archaeologist of sorts, he is deceiving people
    [5:55:42 PM] Thubanis: I dont require credentials, but nous of the subject here
    [5:58:10 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes i found it interesting too, his quoting of Daniel
    [5:58:22 PM] Ishtara Raven: the timing is interesting indeed
    [5:58:23 PM] Thubanis: He is from Buderim, which is close the 27th parallel in Queensland Xeia
    [5:58:31 PM] Thubanis: I am right with my intuition here
    [5:58:42 PM] Thubanis: Pure genius
    [5:58:47 PM] Thubanis: This timing
    [5:59:01 PM] Thubanis: ZION IS and exists see, the true one
    [5:59:21 PM] Thubanis: So me reacting as I did, was a Logos ok for the happenings
    [5:59:44 PM] Thubanis: I sought for outer validation, but it was inner validation
    [6:00:15 PM] Thubanis: Then Xeia bringing on this NABS further validates ZION
    [6:02:03 PM] Thubanis: Hmm Xeia the uploader is wizard shak and seemingly exclusive

[6:02:21 PM] Ishtara Raven: http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/10/congressman-draws-fire-for-calling-evolution-big-bang-lies-from-the-pit-of-hell/?hpt=hp_t3

[6:02:29 PM] Ishtara Raven: the ignorance is astounding
    [6:03:19 PM] Thubanis: yes
    [6:04:19 PM] Thubanis: You have even quasi BSc holders like Bill Ryan agreeing with this
    [6:04:41 PM] Ishtara Raven: unbelievable
    [6:05:06 PM] Thubanis: Just so strange Raven look at his pic
    [6:05:31 PM] *** Thubanis sent MoaiUluru.jpg MoaiUluru.jpg MoaiUluru.jpg ***
    [6:06:19 PM] Xeia: mhm..
    [6:06:45 PM] Thubanis: Why does Xeia bring those JCCJ fakes up Today, just after I posted and edited this pic?
    [6:07:01 PM] Thubanis: This guy is at the 27th parallel Xeia
    [6:07:09 PM] Xeia: oh God
    [6:07:21 PM] Thubanis: Recall Raven I said I would add the orange line?
    [6:07:32 PM] Thubanis: Yes Brisbane=70=Galaxy
    [6:08:12 PM] Ishtara Raven: yeah
    [6:08:21 PM] Thubanis: Now look at the mandala and see that the entire Antichrist timeline ends TODAY'
    [6:08:26 PM] Ishtara Raven: weird and which way do the Moai face? East?
    [6:08:33 PM] Thubanis: West
    [6:08:45 PM] Thubanis: Directly along the 27th parallel to Brisbane
    [6:09:05 PM] Thubanis: So this is why I called it the Star of Brisbane
    [6:09:18 PM] Thubanis: Like a 2nd coming Star of Bethlehem of course
    [6:09:37 PM] Thubanis: I am addressing the timing
    [6:09:53 PM] Xeia: yeah such synchro
    [6:09:59 PM] Ishtara Raven: yeah weird
    [6:10:02 PM] Thubanis: I knew of this bloke I think, but it is NOT mainstream here just youtube corner
    [6:10:33 PM] Thubanis: The vison of Beelzebub was in Brisbane in a place called NEW FARM
    [6:10:56 PM] Xeia: well my mom and all her nabs girlfriends thought he was the real deal and she even came t my house to sing halleluyah
    [6:11:04 PM] Thubanis: Oh dear
    [6:11:23 PM] Thubanis: You saw me publishing Olga's dream on this same post?
    [6:11:29 PM] Thubanis: More synchro
    [6:11:29 PM] Xeia: you should've seen my face
    [6:11:33 PM] Xeia: yes
    [6:11:43 PM] Thubanis: Deception overload
    [6:12:12 PM] Xeia: amazing
    [6:12:37 PM] Thubanis: Yet Olga is 'suspicious' of dragons and Thuban yet falls for obvious deception
    [6:12:44 PM] Thubanis: It's the outer look again
    [6:13:03 PM] Thubanis: If it looks good, it must be good
    [6:13:36 PM] Thubanis: Like snowhite's apple lol
    [6:14:07 PM] Thubanis: Raven did you check this skeptics blog?
    [6:14:29 PM] Thubanis: You know I do wish for the scrolls to be genuine, but I cant buy it atm
    [6:15:32 PM] Xeia: i'm going to get some sleep
    [6:15:36 PM] Xeia: xau guys
    [6:15:45 PM] Xeia: :*

[6:15:46 PM] Thubanis: http://www.divinetruth.com/

[6:15:56 PM] Thubanis: Here is your website dear
    [6:16:13 PM] Thubanis: Yes buenas
    [6:16:22 PM] Ishtara Raven: nn xeia
    [6:16:29 PM] Xeia: nighty night
    [6:16:33 PM] Ishtara Raven: no i was looking at your post on the moai
    [6:16:56 PM] Thubanis: Yes my reply to Halo[

6:18:28 PM] Ishtara Raven: i think i will go to bed too sweety
    [6:18:36 PM] Ishtara Raven: early class in the morning
    [6:18:43 PM] Thubanis: Bueans dear
    [6:19:00 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes thank you, have a good night yourself babe
    [6:19:23 PM] Ishtara Raven: (F) (heart) (F)
    [6:19:39 PM] Ishtara Raven: some nice posts and synchros today
    [6:19:45 PM] Ishtara Raven: did dd unblock you?
    [6:19:46 PM] Thubanis: (F)There is a new skype 5.11 btw
    [6:20:08 PM] Ishtara Raven: oh strange i did not get an update for it?

[6:22:14 PM] Thubanis: http://www.thenewgospel.org/

[6:22:41 PM] Thubanis: This Xeia, is where this Qld Guy got the idea to 'be jesus' from
    [6:23:07 PM] Ishtara Raven: L

Laughs. The thoughts of John Lennon came to me just then: "You can say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you will join us, and then the world will be as one." Many look at my desires as listed in the God's Way of Love document and feel that I am a dreamer, but, the truth is, that all of my own progression has come about by connecting to my dreams, and seeing how those dreams also match God's own desires for myself to become the person She created me to be.
    Other's Objectives
    Mary's Objectives Mary's personal objectives on earth and in the spirit world
    Divine Truth Objectives Objectives of the Divine Truth organisation
    God's Way Of Love Objectives Objectives of the God's Way Of Love organisation

[6:23:55 PM] Thubanis: Well just my post on the John-Elvis connection
    [6:24:01 PM] Thubanis: With the song
    [6:24:12 PM] Thubanis: Did you see this?
    [6:24:40 PM] Ishtara Raven: umm i think so
    [6:24:45 PM] Thubanis: This Padgett guy even channels 'John' and Jesus so how can he be wrong?
    [6:24:51 PM] Ishtara Raven: lol
    [6:24:55 PM] Ishtara Raven: yeah i see that
    [6:25:32 PM] Ishtara Raven: [6:22 PM] Ishtara Raven:<<< to become the person She created me to be.

did you see this

[6:25:45 PM] Thubanis: No, where is this?
    [6:27:46 PM] Ishtara Raven: on their website
    [6:27:59 PM] Ishtara Raven: click on jesus's objectives lol

[6:28:22 PM] Thubanis: http://birthofgaia.heavenforum.org/t235p15-thuban-fleet-disclosures#3393

[6:28:46 PM] Thubanis: Ah thanks, the above is the Lennon song and how it connects to Debbie
    [6:29:41 PM] Thubanis: Uncanny this, as I knew of Elvis, but not of John Lennon
    [6:30:14 PM] Thubanis: Yes now those words are the Logos of Creation?
    [6:30:23 PM] Thubanis: He knows how the universe was made?
    [6:30:49 PM] Thubanis: I listened to his soulmates lecture - pure NABS
    [6:30:52 PM] Thubanis: All babble
    [6:31:32 PM] Thubanis: Elvis was born on Debbies bd and John Lennon died on her deathday
    [6:31:42 PM] Thubanis: Some connection yes?
    [6:32:10 PM] Thubanis: January 8th, 1935 to December 8th, 1980
    [6:32:35 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes i saw that
    [6:32:47 PM] Ishtara Raven: very weird
    [6:32:51 PM] Thubanis: Another indicator for the warptime beginning 2 years after 'the flood'
    [6:33:04 PM] Thubanis: The Imagine Song Raven
    [6:33:10 PM] Ishtara Raven: of course hon
    [6:33:12 PM] Thubanis: Make it cosmic not personal
    [6:33:13 PM] Ishtara Raven: i get it
    [6:33:23 PM] Thubanis: Imagine A New World
    [6:33:35 PM] Thubanis: And Create it by your Dreams
    [6:34:12 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes as we have done
    [6:34:57 PM] Thubanis: We will have to see the next few days how this energy shift manifests
    [6:35:18 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes meanwhile i am very tired, i need to lay down
    [6:35:21 PM] Thubanis: October 12th is a restart of sorts
    [6:35:26 PM] Ishtara Raven: nodding off lol
    [6:35:32 PM] Thubanis: Yes go
    [6:35:39 PM] Ishtara Raven: :*
    [6:35:50 PM] Ishtara Raven: love you dear
    [6:37:18 PM] Thubanis: Try to love the turtle Raven and talk to Carla about it

[6:45:26 PM] Thubanis: http://magdalena-mary.blogspot.com.au/search?updated-min=2010-01-01T00:00:00+10:00&updated-max=2011-01-01T00:00:00+10:00&max-results=4

[6:45:42 PM] Thubanis: This is Mary telling of her sexual 'problems'
    "" want answers! Actually.. maybe not these answers…

This is why when I met AJ Miller in December 2007 it was simultaneously the most scary and exciting time in my life.

Here were the answers, they seemed infinitely loving and they translated into a practical world view. But I was also very afraid… ‘this man is saying he is JESUS… and I am Mary Magdalene…. This means NEVER FITTING IN AGAIN…’

Sadly my terror of rejection, ridicule, being perceived as a freak, arrogant and, insane interfered a lot in my early relationship with AJ and also in how I communicated my feelings and experiences to my family, friends and to others on this path

Not long after I met AJ I began to have memories in full force (I want to write more about this another time). I became very afraid. I felt disorientated, thought I was going mad and I grappled then (and now) with the bigger picture of what it all meant.

I shut down, I ran away, I got angry…. My family decided none of this was true and I was actually being manipulated by AJ.

This was an incredibly painful time for me. I have always felt so close to my family and for the first time in my adult life I felt that I thoroughly disagreed with them… but it was difficult for me to stay true to these feelings as the pain of their disapproval and rejection of my experiences was quite intense. I wanted desperately for them to understand and accept what I was going through.

There were many times when I tried to pressure AJ to change so that he would be more acceptable to my judgemental family and friends. There were also times I flat out rejected him because I felt I couldn’t trust my own feelings and the fear was overwhelming. I blamed him for my memories, I raged against my own inner knowing. I rationalized, I thought up other possible explanations.

I did not want this Truth.

I still feel so much sorrow over these times – the power of my fear to shut down love and trust of myself is a lesson hard learned. And during all of this AJ only ever respected my feelings and decisions – he stayed away when I demanded it and came back with a heart of love when I felt so lost and desperate and alone, as I often did.

The year following meeting AJ was one of the hardest in my life. I was full of terror about the experiences and feelings that I was having, regardless of whether I was around AJ or not. I knew the Truth lay with AJ but I risked loosing my family’s approval and my relationships with friends. I felt torn between changing the world in a socially acceptable way i.e. completing my Masters degree and heading off to a remote African village to work with disabled children, and following my heart and being regarded forever more as a crazy, cult lady by the majority of the world. There were many times when I quite seriously thought of packing up my backpack and getting on a plane to anywhere other than here.

Ultimately my heart won out. I’m ashamed to admit how long the decision between love and fear took, years really, and my relationship with AJ suffered as a result. I also now no longer seek out the company of my immediate family as when I do I am still met with their harsh judgements of my experience and of AJ, whom I love.

Today I still have great fears of ridicule and rejection, I still have pain at the lack of my parent’s approval and their anger but I have decided to stop letting these thing prevent me from sharing of myself.

My heart is full of love and passion for the message of God’s Way of Love, the Divine Love Path. My fears still make me feel that I would like to talk and teach about the Way while ignoring who I am and my personal journey, but that would be hypocritical. How can I encourage others to tell the truth, to be vulnerable and humble while I hide what is happening for me and how I feel?

I have decided to teach this path for the rest of my life – as I have done for most of the past 2000 years – and this online journal, however long it may last, is about me sharing that journey with whoever would like to hear about it.""

Last edited by Didymos on Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Didymos
    Didymos

Post  Didymos Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:26 am

Posted on October 12, 2012

Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 Solarsystem3DJupiter

English: plane of the ecliptic of the Earth’s orbit around the Sun in 3d view showing Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars and Jupiter making one full revolution.
    Saturn and Uranus also appear in their own respective orbits around the Sun

http://weelookang.blogspot.com/2011/06/ejs-open-source-kepler-3rd-law-system.html
    (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

New Moon October 15, 2012 @ 22 degrees [Libra 8:03 a.m. EDT and 5:03 a.m. PDT and 12:03 UCT]

There is not a day that goes by in which we do not realize the truth of “self”. In the moment before I open my eyes to greet a new day, this truth is revealed—I am, “that”. It is as precious as touching the end of a rainbow or holding snowflakes in your hand.

At first glance there appears to be little going on at this New Moon. There are no aspects to the Sun/Moon. They stand alone at the master number 22—the number that suggests an understanding of the nature of duality. If one grasps this concept then it is just on the other side of this, that we understand the meaning of nonduality. It entails a simple removal of the boundary between “the self” and the “infinite”. We are free in every moment to do so. There is nothing that prevents us from doing this.

“To do so,” Robert Wolfe states in Living Nonduality, “you need to be willing to—at least temporarily, while exploring the dynamic—suspend your relative habit of thinking.”

From a place of relative balance, sun and moon together at 22 degrees Libra, the conscious self/instinctive self, experience the dynamics of the other planets that gather to assist us in glimpsing this most obvious of truths, that I am “that” and to pierce through the veils of illusion obstructing our view. The ruler of this New Moon is Venus at 14 degrees Virgo, the sign that is represented by Mercury, the mind and our process of thinking. It happens that Venus is in exact sextile to Mercury at 14 degrees Scorpio. So we have the planet of desire and ‘relationship’ precisely focused on the absolute, that which we cannot logically know. It seems to me that this is one combination of planet and sign in which this is a possibility. (Only tending toward this objective as there is nothing that can lead us to this truth ultimately. There is only the moment of awakening.)

As years of meditation do not lead us to this moment nor any other form of dedicative endeavor, but they may help to dispense with layers of illusion that impede our vision.

The value of astrology is that it has the potential to dispense with layers of ‘untruths’ by seeing more clearly as the thread is followed toward the core or “that” that is here, now, in every moment. Squaring Venus and inconjunct Mercury is Jupiter at 16 degrees Gemini the second sign over which Mercury has rulership. Jupiter as we know represents a higher knowing, wisdom of having observed the circulation of human events for eons. With compassion has watched as the wheel within time has spun our history unendingly, the rat unable to think, “if I stop running the wheel will stop and I will jump off.” Squaring Venus will determine a path of egoless “self” knowing and inconjunct Mercury will initiate a level of experiencing (Gemini) that makes unnecessary the usual, conditioned ways of thinking. All designed to free us from the habitual exercises that we set for our selves ad nauseum.

We have been outwitted for millennia by voices that fall upon us from a source that echoes like a canyon with one lonely coyote. We now realize the sound that has determined our actions or behavior does not truly exist. Free now to be, without the haranguing of a million repetitive promptings. Free to relax knowing that there is nothing I need to do.

Worth noting that Mercury and Venus are at 14 degrees=5. The other set of planets influencing the moment is Mars 5 degrees Sagittarius, Chiron 5 degrees Pisces and Uranus 5 degrees Aries . Five in numerology is the number of human potential, of man creating in the physical realm, the sensory system and in Biblical terms five is “the grace of God”. The number five is ruled by Mercury and therefore represents change. What kind of change can occur where the Warrior, the Healer and the Revolutionary are involved? The signs these planets occupy will contribute to an answer. Mars in Sagittarius seeks to know the truth and is willing to climb great heights and forge raging rivers to this end guided by the wise old sage Chiron in Pisces, ‘mending the warp and the weft’ of deep human connectedness while Uranus in Aries fires up the motivation to ‘advance our position’ for the good of the collective. A situation exists here for alchemy that transforms us from idle bystanders to aware individuals with a deeper sense of what ultimately motivates our actions—the interconnectedness of all things—I am you and you are I.

The Sabian Symbol for this New Moon at 23 degrees Libra (another 5) is “a chanticleer’s (rooster) voice heralds sunrise”. So it is that during this New Moon is the opportunity to experience the dawning of a new day and we get to say what that looks like, according to that which creates your reality. Most of us have visions for a brave new world that if expressed simultaneously would propel us out of the monotony of habitual behavior into a freedom to not know what comes next but to revel in the mystery knowing that whatever that is will be perfect. Living in the mystery, traveling with the flow, utterly relaxed due to deep abidance with what is, is happiness. It overflows and sweeps downstream all within reach of the tide.

The combined fire of Aries and Sagittarius ignites the primal need for knowing the truth of “self” that is the ‘secret’ held in the depths of the sign Pisces by the immortal Centaur who bridges the gap, closing the separation between the physical and divine. One last aspect to discuss in relation to what is taking place in the darkness of these few days is Saturn trining Neptune though not exact is less than two degrees separation. In water signs Saturn and Neptune appeal to a collective rising of hope and an overall dissolution of boundaries that limit while revealing that such boundaries have never existed. Saturn in Scorpio upturns and gives forth the secrets that have kept us entrenched to be swept away upon the tide of oceanic infinitude. Our memory weakens, we all suffer from a form of dementia in which we can’t recall any injustice worth fighting about. Weapons abandoned en masse. Soldiers embrace. Mother’s rejoice and brothers and sisters rest knowing that tomorrow begins with the not knowing of what possibility exists within this mystery of space and stillness. It is a good vision to hold.

Thank you and blessings for your continued well being.

This is a 'nice' informative and basic video on the 4th spacial dimension, which shall become more accessible in the Gaian rebirth, following the 'Möbian Twist' of the Gaian data matrix to transform the 4D Euclidean 'flat' spacetime metric into a 'curved' 5D timespace matrix. It was shared by Halo on the Moabyte forum, thank you Halo.

Raven: This is commentary on the Klein Bottle video
    Can you do me a favor and address these questions real quick in an easy mode so I can add this to the video?

Shiloh: The 4D space is the trick here.
    In a simple analogy simply look at the Earth as a sphere or ball.
    There is a limited and defined Volume of 3D as the Interior Earth, but the Outside of the Earth can be said to be very, very large as a volume or even infinite.
    So the trick of the mathematics and the geometry is to imagine the Interior Earth and the Exterior Earth to MEET at the Boundary, here then the Surface of the Earth.
    The Surface or skin of the earth so becomes a DOUBLE-MIRROR.

If you now EXTEND the entire universe to be a sphere and so FINITE as a super enlarged Earth; then you can come to grips what the 'edge of the universe' aka the Klein Bottle geometry looks like.
    Namely the Universe has NO Boundary in a lower dimension as say an EXPANDING SURFACE like the skin of the earth.
    You can always increase a FINITE Volume in making the earth or universe bigger.
    BUT yet there is a Boundary in the higher Dimension, because whatever is OUTSIDE of the universe or Outside the Earth CAN BE MAPPED or Projected like onto a Mirror as the Surface of the Earth.

Technically this describes the entire 3D volume of the Universe, or the Earth or a Klein Bottle as a 3D Surface and NOT a Volume.
    So as a surface is in 2D and here say flat, like a sheet of paper, you get the 3D surface by curvature. The Klein Bottle shows this 'mathematical trickery' in a form of dimensional reduction.

It’s a good question Raven

Raven: Yes and so the self intersection of the macro is this boundry right? Verses the micro self intersection of the 'dragon mind'?

Shiloh: YES
    The self-intersection is the Double Mirror connecting INSIDE with the OUTSIDE
    10D Inside meets the 12D Outside at the 11D Double Surface of the Möbius Strip, two of which create the Klein Bottle.

Raven: And this mirror is what is reconfiguring into a one sided mirror right?

Shiloh: Yes it actually connects the POTENTIAL INFINITY of the 12D 'Outer Spacetime' to the FINITE 10D 'Inner Spacetime'.
    So in a way, a 13th dimension can become the 1st dimension again in a closure of the Ouroborus.

Raven: Show me numerically again how infinity is collapsed into the finite in a simple number expression please.

Shiloh: As then the previously undefined and infinite 12D becomes defined in 12D asymptotic confinement in a new 13th dimension. This is because the making a twosided surface onesided allows an extension of dimensionality in the opening up of a 'new potential' or something like that.

The series of counting numbers is: 1,2,3,4,5...and this never ends and the numbers are getting bigger and bigger.

Taking the inverse or reciprocals though make the same series smaller and smaller as say:
    1,1/2,1/3,1/4,1/5,...1/Infinity which is the 0 Limit.

Raven: So the universe we live in is finite, but the mathmatical geometric descriptions of the 2nd dimension are not, they go on to infinity, forever?

Shiloh: So the first series DIVERGES without a Limit; but the second series CONVERGES to a finite number 0.
    This is called asymptotic approach and this 'traps' infinity in the Process of the mathematical expressions.

No Raven this is wrong.
    A 2D plane can be extended to Infinity.

Raven: Hmm so visually this would look like a vortex or cone?

Shiloh: It is the CURVATURE of the flat sheet of paper into a ball like the Klein Bottle or a Torus, which makes the 2D finite within the 4D space.

Too complicated Raven.

Raven: Yes the curvature is what doubles the space?

Shiloh: It’s just 2D either flat (Euclidean) or Curved aka Einstein-Riemann math.
    The curvature does not double the space as the surface; but the Möbius twist connects the inner surface to the outer surface.
    This is the intersection.

Raven: Ok, so the 3-D dimension is like a 2-D map but projected into a 3-D space?

Shiloh: Projected from 4D space.
    AND from the Inner 3d space see.
    The 3D Inner Space becomes the INSIDE MIRROR as a spherical mirror.
    And the Outside 3D Space (or higherD) becomes the OUTSIDE MIRROR of this same spherical mirror with TWO sides.
    The Reconfiguration CONNECTS the Mirror to itself as a doublesided surface becoming a onesided surface.

Raven: Ok yes this is good dialogue

Shiloh: Yes fix the typos and Bingo also include the youtube chat

Raven: Yes, that is the plan.

Shiloh: Smart lady you are and I know you understand this as well
    Explains the Klein Bottle Adventure. We can always edit at a later stage.
    The THRIVE movie and some NABS topics (like the 'Flower of Life' of Drunvalo Melchizedek and others) regarding the Torus are very appropriate, because the creation of the Klein Bottle is FROM the Torus topology and definition.
    Why I approve of the THRIVE movie as not being NABS (New Age BS).
    So mention this last comment as they talk about this film on many forums, please.

Raven: Ok

In lakech, Allisiam Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 139717 Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 796312 Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 139717

Thubanis

Last edited by Didymos on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:38 am; edited 2 times in total
    Didymos
    Didymos

Post  Didymos Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:26 am

On The Holofractal Cellular Galactic Structure of the Cosmogenesis
    [4:31:31 PM]-Sunday, October 14th, 2012 -( 11UCT)

Thubanis: Now this invites me to go a little deeper with the future
    [4:31:35 PM] Ishtara Raven: very odd
    [4:31:54 PM] Thubanis: You know this saying here?
    [4:32:14 PM] Ishtara Raven: ?

[4:32:36 PM] Thubanis:

(81) Jesus said, "Let him who has grown rich be king, and let him who possesses power renounce it."

[4:32:57 PM] Thubanis: This is the underpinning meaning of the 2nd Coming
    [4:32:59 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes of course i have seen that lol
    [4:33:23 PM] Thubanis: 'in power and glory' ruling with a 'fist of iron' etc
    [4:33:32 PM] Thubanis: Ok then
    [4:33:48 PM] Thubanis: What has been 'made clear' to me, or so I suppose,
    [4:34:15 PM] Thubanis: is that this 'Power of JCCJ over all then 'given up' takes a particular form
    [4:34:31 PM] Thubanis: Namely it becomes a 'cosmic politics'
    [4:34:58 PM] Thubanis: It becomes what I have hinted at before, as the 'Council of the Elders'
    [4:35:21 PM] Thubanis: Are you following?

[4:35:53 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes and i thought we had given it up, maybe we fool ourselves?
    [4:36:21 PM] Thubanis: So I have never elaborated on this in the 'Constitution thread', because it is very deep and superpotent if true
    [4:36:44 PM] Thubanis: Fooling ourselves? I dont follow
    [4:37:09 PM] Thubanis: It might be premature to talk on this
    [4:37:11 PM] Ishtara Raven: in fully reliquishing our role and setting it free
    [4:37:42 PM] Thubanis: Hmm yes, but this is what I mean precisely the HOW to share the 'roles'
    [4:38:28 PM] Thubanis: The 'giving up of the roles' say as we have done as the mindcoupling is templated in stages and follows its own cosmic evolvements
    [4:38:57 PM] Thubanis: So 1st stage is to manifest and 'fulfil'
    [4:39:17 PM] Thubanis: This was done in 2011 for many here but centered at the hexcore
    [4:39:39 PM] Thubanis: So stage 2 means this manifested higherD template is being shared and used
    [4:39:43 PM] Ishtara Raven: well i hear you, the true relinquishing is the sharing, when the hexcore becomes dynamic and moves, no i see this too, and i feel it higher d as well, we must rotate this thing somehow
    [4:39:47 PM] Thubanis: This has been ongoing
    [4:40:24 PM] Thubanis: But to fully share and change the matrix other templates must 'communicate' as other stage 1 templates with this particular stage 1 blueprint
    [4:40:36 PM] Thubanis: Yes exactly
    [4:41:06 PM] Thubanis: So this mindlogos template is just one stage 1 blueprint say
    [4:41:18 PM] Thubanis: Rok and Xeia manifested another stage 1 blueprint
    [4:41:29 PM] Thubanis: And JT did too and so on
    [4:41:57 PM] Thubanis: Anyway, I can see you get the overall picture here
    [4:42:17 PM] Thubanis: But this stage 2 communication BUILDS the 'Council of the Elders'
    [4:42:27 PM] Ishtara Raven: but your right it is deeper, its like being able to bilocate to the ship, but within each other
    [4:42:35 PM] Thubanis: Yes
    [4:42:44 PM] Thubanis: This we already do in the dreams
    [4:43:07 PM] Thubanis: But the inner worlds WILL become mirrored in the Ourer worlds: THIS IS THE BIRTH
    [4:43:26 PM] Thubanis: You might see the hyperphysics now
    [4:43:37 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes and i am working my ass off in 3-D for a reason, its not rediculious, it is for us all
    [4:44:10 PM] Thubanis: Yes, it seems so 'antidream' does it not?
    [4:44:19 PM] Ishtara Raven: but it isn't
    [4:44:21 PM] Thubanis: Yet it is brilliant Logosplay
    [4:44:31 PM] Thubanis: I know dear
    [4:44:47 PM] Thubanis: Both Xeia and DD cant see your rationality here
    [4:45:04 PM] Ishtara Raven: i am training my mind to be razor focused on 3-D FOR manifestation, they don't see this yet
    [4:45:10 PM] Thubanis: Yet it fits precisely with those 'new impressions' about the HOW
    [4:45:40 PM] Ishtara Raven: everything my eyes see, so too does the Logos
    [4:45:45 PM] Thubanis: It will take some time for them to see, but yet this 'nice' very 3D video on the 4D was posted
    [4:45:52 PM] Thubanis: See here self contradictions?
    [4:46:04 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes and i find that very bizarre about her
    [4:46:08 PM] Thubanis: Indeed
    [4:46:25 PM] Thubanis: She is soul compromised to a very high boiling point degree
    [4:46:41 PM] Ishtara Raven: well lets hope she melts soon
    [4:46:41 PM] Thubanis: Babylon has fallen in the 'Hour'
    [4:47:30 PM] Thubanis: I felt this, but as there were so many 'falls' in the timeline, all ok btw, in preparing the stages - this stopping of the clock was the Logos message
    [4:47:41 PM] Ishtara Raven: another thing i found interesting is she said you changed my energetics, now i know you can't do this, so i had to think deeper of course and realise that she senses a shift
    [4:48:23 PM] Thubanis: AND Zion became established in the 'death of the antichrist' October 11th
    [4:48:25 PM] Thubanis: Remember?
    [4:48:28 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes
    [4:48:54 PM] Ishtara Raven: the unbirthing from the new past
    [4:48:58 PM] Ishtara Raven: no one gets this yet lol
    [4:48:58 PM] Thubanis: Another coincidence? How often and for how long have I said October 11th is the end of the antilogos?
    [4:49:17 PM] Thubanis: Then my watch stops October 11th
    [4:49:19 PM] Ishtara Raven: for a long time now
    [4:49:46 PM] Ishtara Raven: well that is no mystery, i am not surprised it was validated
    [4:50:10 PM] Thubanis: Relative to us yes, relative to others it is just fantasy and imagination
    [4:50:16 PM] Thubanis: But this is ok and as it should be
    [4:50:32 PM] Thubanis: But think deeper as you do
    [4:50:37 PM] Ishtara Raven: well they are not required to take notice
    [4:50:58 PM] Thubanis: This means with this teenager essence, that the New Zion is indeed in 3D existence
    [4:51:06 PM] Thubanis: In a juvenile FORM not mature
    [4:51:13 PM] Thubanis: Aka the essence

4:51:38 PM] Thubanis: BUT relative to Logos the BODY in template form has been 'Anointed'
    [4:51:43 PM] Thubanis: The Lita dream see?
    [4:51:47 PM] Ishtara Raven: also means time has stopped lol, well gone 360 anyhow, strange things will happen and are
    [4:51:49 PM] Thubanis: Where the fuck is Lita?
    [4:52:18 PM] Thubanis: In all praxis, I am going insane
    [4:52:23 PM] Ishtara Raven: no
    [4:52:27 PM] Thubanis: I am losing my mind big time
    [4:52:33 PM] Thubanis: Yes see?
    [4:52:33 PM] Ishtara Raven: becoming beheaded
    [4:52:42 PM] Thubanis: Yes I thought of that
    [4:53:00 PM] Thubanis: So the bifurcation between the worlds is under way NOW
    [4:53:08 PM] Thubanis: WHO is insane?
    [4:53:13 PM] Thubanis: The old or the new
    [4:53:13 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes its blending heavily
    [4:53:18 PM] Ishtara Raven: define insane lol
    [4:53:20 PM] Thubanis: One will be relative to the other
    [4:53:30 PM] Thubanis: So see it deeper
    [4:53:37 PM] Thubanis: This is new stage 1's
    [4:53:42 PM] Thubanis: No stage 2 or 3
    [4:54:04 PM] Thubanis: Why the hexcore is in turmoil, melancholies, physical pains and stress in the daily living
    [4:54:10 PM] Ishtara Raven: listen Tony, very very few people can even fathom these questions, the fact that we are is something ok, no one asks things this deep or is able to see it
    [4:54:39 PM] Thubanis: I know dear, relative to OUR LOGOS, we are the only sane ones here
    [4:54:58 PM] Thubanis: But see it from two perspectives
    [4:55:17 PM] Thubanis: Others do not have Our Logos they have their own like many here
    [4:55:22 PM] Ishtara Raven: so you must remind yourself that the things you will be shown and ways your mind will turn and think are for this very reason, because you can handle it, divinely mad as you said
    [4:55:41 PM] Ishtara Raven: no i know they all think we are bat shit crazy
    [4:55:52 PM] Thubanis: Many hate to 'follow', yet they are following the human lie
    [4:55:55 PM] Ishtara Raven: and if i were them i would probably think the same
    [4:56:14 PM] Thubanis: Yes
    [4:56:25 PM] Thubanis: Having the Lion in the belly
    [4:56:32 PM] Thubanis: Makes you different
    [4:56:37 PM] Ishtara Raven: i am not from here
    [4:56:43 PM] Thubanis: I know
    [4:56:50 PM] Ishtara Raven: and for many many years i have known this
    [4:57:02 PM] Thubanis: Yet listen to the skypers here
    [4:57:31 PM] Thubanis: They all think they are on their own timelines and stuff with the multiuniverse blasphemy relative to Abba
    [4:57:47 PM] Thubanis: I like Mel, she is pure like Zia in a way

[5:00:10 PM] Thubanis: I feel she received real Logos downloads Mel
    [5:00:18 PM] Thubanis: Now she is frustrated
    [5:00:20 PM] Thubanis: Lol, the new energies are changing the old human mindedness
    [5:03:02 PM] Thubanis: Very good
    [5:03:27 PM] Ishtara Raven: so did you see her new pic?
    [5:03:34 PM] Thubanis: Yes she is pretty
    [5:03:45 PM] Thubanis: Hormones are working
    [5:04:00 PM] Thubanis: She always was the Hagar archetype for me
    [5:04:14 PM] Thubanis: The mother from Egypt before Sarah of Abraham
    [5:04:39 PM] Thubanis: And her presence fulfiled the redefinition of this memeplex magnificently
    [5:04:52 PM] Thubanis: But on the personal level it was always competitive
    [5:05:10 PM] Thubanis: Alpha male syndrome and the 'Taliban's God' inverted versus Logos
    [5:05:17 PM] Thubanis: Can you see this?
    [5:05:36 PM] Thubanis: Her hatred of 'the Lord' being the antithesis of the Islamic Allah?
    [5:06:10 PM] Thubanis: Same thing see, hatred for femaleness manifesting in the mirror image of expressed hatred of the masculine
    [5:06:11 PM] Ishtara Raven: of course, i realised the other day she is hugely sympathetic to the muslims, veils and all
    [5:06:24 PM] Thubanis: A sexual whoredom paradox
    [5:06:55 PM] Thubanis: She wants to be dominated like in Gor yet seeks to dominate in the same venue of thoughtfulness
    [5:07:00 PM] Ishtara Raven: but in a way i see she is trying to reconfigure the archetype too in a very personal way, she just got lost in the signs
    [5:07:06 PM] Thubanis: Yes
    [5:07:24 PM] Thubanis: Her sexual whoredom is what I like, it is PURE
    [5:07:41 PM] Thubanis: Unadulterated
    [5:08:03 PM] Thubanis: But like for many Nabsers, her mindconstructions are pure Nabs
    [5:08:20 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes the slavery thing i cannot understand, now submissiveness is one thing, but its still perverted in the gorian sense, its not true freedom, its acceptance of dominance and i do not buy this shit at all, its duality in a whole other toga
    [5:08:39 PM] Thubanis: This is what I mean with Allah inverted
    [5:08:53 PM] Thubanis: Think about it and you see it clearly
    [5:09:03 PM] Ishtara Raven: yeah interesting
    [5:09:10 PM] Thubanis: Allah is pure maleness, like Jehovah or Yaldebaoth
    [5:09:20 PM] Thubanis: Asherah is the 'wife' of it
    [5:09:34 PM] Thubanis: Where the names come from, like a A SHE RA
    [5:09:41 PM] Thubanis: She forgot the last H
    [5:09:53 PM] Thubanis: It is RAH in RAHAR not RAAR

[5:14:57 PM] Thubanis: Essence is clever and intelligent, as is the femme Hagar, BUT they are trappd in a colossal memeplex
    [5:15:08 PM] Ishtara Raven: no doubt
    [5:15:24 PM] Thubanis: Of selfimportance of 'being god/goddess' etc
    [5:15:44 PM] Thubanis: A false humility more expressed in their essence, but both 'Vain in extremum'
    [5:15:57 PM] Ishtara Raven: and now only they have the key, nothing will change this and it makes me wonder especially on their essence's part how strong she is, because it will have to be done from her inside out
    [5:16:09 PM] Thubanis: Exactly
    [5:16:32 PM] Thubanis: And her teenage pic convinced me that this MUST happen even if it all releases Xmas
    [5:16:41 PM] Thubanis: I took her virginity Raven

[5:17:09 PM] Thubanis: It is now like she never 'searched for her twinflame' in her 43 years of looking
    [5:17:16 PM] Ishtara Raven: i dont believe God makes mistakes though, and so no matter how much we baffel at this, something we dont yet know has yet to manifest. we did not recruit the essence, she was called to us, by ABBA himself.
    [5:17:51 PM] Thubanis: She is married to 'the lamb' in symbol and her lifepath has become like a remembrance of the past, another person's past
    [5:17:53 PM] Ishtara Raven: oh thats heavy lol, yeah interesting repercussions
    [5:18:12 PM] Thubanis: Raven look at the basics
    [5:18:23 PM] Thubanis: The Whore MUST become the Anointed One
    [5:18:42 PM] Thubanis: Our interaction with essence applies to ALL whores of history, but hers was the mental archetype in the metaphysics predating all physical whoredoms
    [5:18:58 PM] Ishtara Raven: the beast that was and is and is yet to come, yes hon
    [5:19:03 PM] Thubanis: They are all potentially HEALED now in marrying their 'lambs'
    [5:19:12 PM] Thubanis: LAMB=BLAM(e)
    [5:19:18 PM] Thubanis: Blame
    [5:19:19 PM] Ishtara Raven: haha
    [5:19:27 PM] Thubanis: Yes, you did not know this baby

[5:19:39 PM] Thubanis: Raven also you should see this
    [5:20:02 PM] Thubanis: Did not Jesus say, that there is 'No Marriage' in heaven for the resurrection sharers, aka the dragons?
    [5:20:11 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes
    [5:20:32 PM] Thubanis: So how then can Revelation speak of the 'Marriage Supper of the Lamb'?
    [5:20:48 PM] Ishtara Raven: i wondered about that
    [5:20:48 PM] Thubanis: Another one of those 'mystery codes'
    [5:20:52 PM] Thubanis: Haha
    [5:20:55 PM] Thubanis: Easy
    [5:21:09 PM] Thubanis: Think of all the sex drama of the hexcores
    [5:21:26 PM] Thubanis: How does a Core differ from a Human Marriage?
    [5:21:39 PM] Ishtara Raven: well they are one and the same, just two bodies
    [5:21:42 PM] Ishtara Raven: person
    [5:21:45 PM] Thubanis: Exactly
    [5:22:01 PM] Ishtara Raven: so yeah i see the no marriage thing in that perspective
    [5:22:05 PM] Thubanis: and so Sharing becomes Necessity Not choice IF you wish reproduction on the cosmic level
    [5:22:35 PM] Thubanis: See how this makes the Old Whoredom divine as a New Wedding?
    [5:22:48 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes
    [5:23:08 PM] Thubanis: Because as a core, you can only reproduce yourself WITHOUT offspring
    [5:23:12 PM] Thubanis: Like AbbaBaab
    [5:23:28 PM] Thubanis: This is the thing Rok and Xeia can't see
    [5:23:50 PM] Thubanis: Its AbbaBaab ok, but again with a DENIED Grandparenthood
    [5:24:08 PM] Thubanis: If they just could understand this
    [5:24:23 PM] Thubanis: Romance between the Cores becomes the Old Human 1-1
    [5:24:24 PM] Ishtara Raven: the offspring becomes yourself in triplicity, grandmother, mother, daughter, Grandfather, father, son
    [5:24:48 PM] Thubanis: Yes as a stage 1 template Raven, NOT in 3D manifesto
    [5:25:09 PM] Thubanis: It might be too soon to ponder this
    [5:26:03 PM] Thubanis: The amazement and 'verification' for me is, just how Jesus could know this 2000 years ago - pure GOT this
    [5:26:14 PM] Ishtara Raven: this is heavy
    [5:26:30 PM] Thubanis: And subsequently just HOW I can know this, except it comes from him and not my own mind
    [5:26:58 PM] Thubanis: See I am simply not clever enough to construct such a cosmogony

[5:27:36 PM] Thubanis:

(17) Jesus said, "I shall give you what no eye has seen and what no ear has heard and what no hand has touched and what has never occurred to the human mind."

[5:27:43 PM] Thubanis: Certainly not TonyB
    [5:28:02 PM] Thubanis: And human minds are dreamers and imagine many things
    [5:28:16 PM] Ishtara Raven: no i know you cannot make this up
    [5:28:23 PM] Ishtara Raven: it boggles the mind
    [5:28:26 PM] Ishtara Raven: seriously
    [5:28:27 PM] Thubanis: Indeed
    [5:28:34 PM] Thubanis: Like why do we have the YYY
    [5:29:07 PM] Thubanis: If this is human mindedness it is NOT from the YYY. It even cannot be for the NNN
    [5:29:27 PM] Thubanis: So why do we persist, not even wishing to persist?
    [5:29:42 PM] Thubanis: All 3 of us have asked this many times
    [5:29:58 PM] Thubanis: You said it: AbbaBaab choices not ours
    [5:30:14 PM] Thubanis: This hexcore is cosmic in some form
    [5:30:47 PM] Thubanis: Raven tell me what the reproduction between cores entails?
    [5:30:55 PM] Thubanis: In 3D physicality?
    [5:31:07 PM] Thubanis: You study just this atm
    [5:32:12 PM] Ishtara Raven: well if we cannot reproduce in the normal way, who are the children?
    [5:33:21 PM] Ishtara Raven: in normal 3-D physicalness it would be a male and female gametes uniting
    [5:33:38 PM] Ishtara Raven: 23 chromosomes from each to make 46 total
    [5:33:58 PM] Thubanis: Yes and how do the chromosomes know what to do?
    [5:34:14 PM] Ishtara Raven: DNA
    [5:34:28 PM] Thubanis: What is the name of the 'Universe' for the chromosomes?
    [5:34:35 PM] Thubanis: Yes but more
    [5:34:40 PM] Ishtara Raven: genome
    [5:34:48 PM] Thubanis: No, in 3D expression
    [5:35:00 PM] Thubanis: 32
    [5:35:03 PM] Ishtara Raven: universe?
    [5:35:08 PM] Thubanis: LIFE=CELL
    [5:35:23 PM] Thubanis: Every CELL becomes the Universe for the genome
    [5:35:24 PM] Ishtara Raven: well yes the cell is the fundamental unit of all life
    [5:35:25 PM] Thubanis: Ok?
    [5:35:30 PM] Thubanis: Yes
    [5:35:52 PM] Thubanis: And in the cosmos what is the name of a 'Universal Cell'?
    [5:36:07 PM] Ishtara Raven: Galaxy
    [5:36:10 PM] Thubanis: YES
    [5:36:22 PM] Thubanis: So your body is made from Galaxies yes?
    [5:36:29 PM] Ishtara Raven: indeed
    [5:36:30 PM] Thubanis: Can you see Vitruvius now?
    [5:36:37 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes
    [5:36:41 PM] Thubanis: Inner = Outer?
    [5:36:54 PM] Thubanis: Yes it's just a question of holofractalisation
    [5:37:10 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes, billions of cells make up the entire human body just as billions of galaxies make up the universe
    [5:37:31 PM] Thubanis: Science KNOWS and accepts this in mathematical terms; BUT cannot apply this logical consequence to existence per se
    [5:37:37 PM] Thubanis: Yes
    [5:38:02 PM] Thubanis: 62.5 trillion in fact
    [5:38:08 PM] Thubanis: As mean
    [5:38:15 PM] Ishtara Raven: and each cell starts out from the same stem cell and evolves into its DNA code
    [5:38:27 PM] Thubanis: YES
    [5:38:40 PM] Ishtara Raven: becoming specialized, bone cell, blood cell, skin cell, hair cell, ect ect
    [5:38:46 PM] Thubanis: So you see that stars and planets are like mitochondria
    [5:38:58 PM] Thubanis: In a subcellular function
    [5:39:06 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes, powerhouse of the cell is mitochondria
    [5:39:15 PM] Thubanis: Yes
    [5:39:32 PM] Thubanis: And the 'First evolutionary Eve' is mitochondrial
    [5:39:39 PM] Thubanis: As X-sex chromosome
    [5:39:52 PM] Thubanis: The Y-Adam is much younger
    [5:40:22 PM] Thubanis: So then ask yourself: How does this 'DNA' instruct the chromosomes?
    [5:40:33 PM] Thubanis: This is deeper than biochemistry
    [5:40:44 PM] Thubanis: It, the biochemical science just ACCEPTS this DNA helix
    [5:40:56 PM] Thubanis: This is deeper than human science
    [5:41:12 PM] Thubanis: There is a preDNA
    [5:41:24 PM] Thubanis: A pure geometric higherD form
    [5:41:40 PM] Ishtara Raven: well its in the patterns of ATGC and how they are arranged, but then ok who or what created the pattern in the first place is the big question....
    [5:41:50 PM] Thubanis: YES YES YES
    [5:42:02 PM] Thubanis: This is LOGOS
    [5:42:14 PM] Thubanis: Now you are getting there
    [5:42:35 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes the pure information
    [5:42:45 PM] Thubanis: Science has no answers here, it restricts its methodology, it is cosmological NOT cosmogonical
    [5:43:01 PM] Thubanis: Yes pure data and the 'Intelligence and Mind of God'
    [5:43:27 PM] Ishtara Raven: no according to them its random fucking chance, but even now many of them are saying the mathmatically odds are astronomical for such a thing to occur as DNA
    [5:43:41 PM] Thubanis: Mainstream BS as Nabs as generalised BS
    [5:44:42 PM] Thubanis: A cosmogony describes the metaphysics as the Ontology or Origin of the Physics
    [5:44:45 PM] Ishtara Raven: well its not random was my point, you cannot create something that detailed out of chaos given the mathematically odds with such precision
    [5:44:59 PM] Thubanis: This is what we call Logos dear
    [5:45:11 PM] Thubanis: It is the answer to the question from before
    [5:45:25 PM] Thubanis: How did Jesus the incarnate human man KNOW those things
    [5:45:41 PM] Ishtara Raven: its logical
    [5:46:00 PM] Thubanis: Or who wrote the detailed Logos chronos in Noah and Daniel and Revelation say?
    [5:46:30 PM] Thubanis: Yes, but to be logical requires definition of Logic from Randomness and the Greek Chaos
    [5:46:44 PM] Ishtara Raven: well now your talking deeper stuff here, the knowlege or gnosis, is built into the DNA, it knows its origins
    [5:46:56 PM] Thubanis: YES
    [5:47:16 PM] Thubanis: But you can see now, how the sciences were born from the Logos and NOT vice versa
    [5:47:30 PM] Thubanis: The great human fallacy of the human mind
    [5:47:51 PM] Thubanis: The Original Sin=Ignorance about its own origin and Genesis
    [5:47:55 PM] Ishtara Raven: why it can self replicate, and it has a redundancy of patterns, meaning many of the same patterns so it doesnt FORGET, because if it does, then bad protiens get made
    [5:48:40 PM] Thubanis: Yes, now this is the functioning of incomplete genetic expressionism
    [5:49:13 PM] Thubanis: There are blocks in the genome in its manifesting in limited functionality
    [5:49:46 PM] Thubanis: Junk Dna is not providing the feedback required to reconfigure the matrix
    [5:49:49 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes what they used to call junk DNA or the non-coding parts, which has them all intrigued now. now they are saying that this non coding region is possibly more like latent DNA and waiting to be triggered at some stage in life, a timed intron
    [5:50:10 PM] Thubanis: They are getting there in the 3D reductionism required
    [5:50:26 PM] Thubanis: But it already exists higherD and in multiD
    [5:50:45 PM] Thubanis: Why 'medical miracles' are possible under specific boundary conditions
    [5:50:57 PM] Ishtara Raven: oh they are a hell of a lot closer with DNA recombination, they lack the metaphysics though and ethically and medically are playing with fire in most cases

[5:51:03 PM] Thubanis: But returning to the essence here
    [5:51:22 PM] Thubanis: [5:32 PM] Ishtara Raven:

<<< well if we cannot reproduce in the normal way, who are the children?

[5:51:34 PM] Thubanis: Who are the children?
    [5:51:49 PM] Thubanis: The cells are like galaxies right?
    [5:51:54 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes
    [5:52:06 PM] Thubanis: The cells are instructed by the genomatic functions.
    [5:52:30 PM] Thubanis: The galaxies are instructed by the holofractal genomatic self-expressions.
    [5:53:20 PM] Thubanis: The holofractal gene expressions are the Genesis Keepers, the rememberers, namely US, the humans in the quarantined place in the outer cosmos
    [5:53:56 PM] Thubanis: Everyone incarnate on Gaea will be a galactic genesis expression in the entire genome of the omniverse

[5:54:17 PM] Thubanis: I must share some of this - it might be time
    [5:54:36 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes i saw this in my dream of the mayan calander, how we all are linked together
    [5:55:04 PM] Thubanis: The children are the product of the father and the mother in 3D yes?
    [5:55:05 PM] Ishtara Raven: double helix, like the primordial wave and DNA
    [5:55:10 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes
    [5:55:55 PM] Thubanis: In the cosmic sense the Father and the Mother are Within the universe and so CANNOT reproduce the Universe as a desired Multiverse, itself then as a summation of such Multiverses as a collective Omniverse.
    [5:56:28 PM] Thubanis: You are 'stuck' in detail here, this is the old matrix, true but incomplete
    [5:56:35 PM] Ishtara Raven: no i am listening
    [5:56:56 PM] Thubanis: Good, I wont continue much longer on this.
    [5:57:18 PM] Thubanis: [5:55 PM] Thubanis:

<<< In the cosmic sense the Father and the Mother are Within the universe and so CANNOT reproduce the Universe as a desired Multiverse itself as the collective Omniverse.This is crucial. Can you understand this?

[5:57:27 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes
    [5:57:34 PM] Thubanis: This is the Adam and Eve mythology
    [5:57:52 PM] Ishtara Raven: why there is only one universe in factuality, all others are in potential
    [5:58:02 PM] Thubanis: The reason WHY the physical universe exists
    [5:58:23 PM] Thubanis: The within is limited in 11 dimensions technically
    [5:58:57 PM] Thubanis: Ony IF a 12th dimension is born CAN AbbaBaaB reproduce themselves and become Cosmic Grandparents
    [5:59:12 PM] Thubanis: This is the rebirth of Gaea
    [5:59:19 PM] Thubanis: As a stage 1 template
    [5:59:44 PM] Thubanis: The reproduction of the Universe DEMANDS the marriage of galaxies
    [5:59:54 PM] Thubanis: The wedding of human cells
    [6:00:25 PM] Thubanis: Just this is observed in cosmologies and galactic evolution - the astrophysics
    [6:00:43 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes i see how this is all holographically the same from macro to micro, and a human is like a cell in a larger 'body'
    [6:01:11 PM] Thubanis: AbbaBaab BEFORE the physicality became separated Abba as outside and Baab as the inside
    [6:02:15 PM] Thubanis: They need 'ambassadors' as their genetic replicas Adams and Eves INSIDE to reconfigure from the inside to open up the egg from the inside to allow a 12th dimension to render Multiverses possible
    [6:02:46 PM] Thubanis: Then the 13th dimension will encompass the 12D multiverses in a New Supercosmos
    [6:02:59 PM] Thubanis: Yes, but I better stop now
    [6:03:08 PM] Ishtara Raven: well i am following
    [6:03:24 PM] Thubanis: Just try to see, that the outer space lifeforms are also within in stage levels
    [6:04:16 PM] Thubanis: The 1st stage is within your own bodyform and the second stage is the environment encapsulated say in a stage 3 planetary consciousness, i.e. all Gaian lifeforms from crystals to humans
    [6:04:19 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes worlds within worlds within worlds, all the ETs exist in bodyform on gaia, including us, waiting for the hybridization
    [6:04:28 PM] Thubanis: In deed
    [6:05:37 PM] Thubanis: So to complete, the 'lovemaking' and sharing between existing cores becomes the ONLY means for the galaxies to reproduce themselves as cellular units
    [6:06:33 PM] Thubanis: So instead of women falling pregnant with 3D human babies; they fall pregnant with starhuman ET babies which define galaxies 'out there' in the genetic self expressions of the original Logos itself
    [6:06:42 PM] Thubanis: Why I call it TwinLogos JCCJ
    [6:07:18 PM] Thubanis: People are too daft to see the simplicity in this as yet, as the time is not ripe for this to become fully understood by old human mindsets

[6:07:33 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes mitotically reproducing does not create families, unless its clones you want lol, the creation must happen through a 'meiosis' event, which requires blending the higher D DNA between human cells in order to birth cosmic babies
    [6:08:23 PM] Thubanis: Cores MUST be invaded and inducted by this original TwinLogos aka JCCJ aka IMMI aka MIIM to exist as a new cosmic energy source, like a battery, technically a Tertiary EnergySourceSink

[6:09:03 PM] Thubanis: Complementary to a old male Enegry Source or White Holed Phallus 'ejaculating the sexchromosomatic data'

[6:09:37 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes we become the seeders

[6:09:50 PM] Thubanis: And an old female Energy Sink or Black Holed Yoni ' receiving this cosmogenetic infornmation' to make the building of babies possible. Yes the SEDERS as the 'Wedding Feasts' of Revelation, Chapter 19

[6:10:26 PM] Thubanis: I will share the latter parts of this hexcore chat Raven
    [6:10:37 PM] Thubanis: But this is enough for now
    [6:10:56 PM] Ishtara Raven: ok hon, i am sure you will share what you feel is pertinent
    [6:11:20 PM] Thubanis: So all cores will become Cosmic Parents of the ETs and lifeforms 'out there' as the 'Bringing Out of what is Within'
    [6:11:27 PM ] Ishtara Raven: This message has been removed.
    [6:11:40 PM] Thubanis: Remember this mysterious part of the GOT?
    [6:11:42 PM] Thubanis: Of course
    [6:11:49 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes

[6:12:21 PM] Thubanis:

(70) Jesus said, "That which you have will save you if you bring it forth from yourselves. That which you do not have within you will kill you if you do not have it within you."

[6:12:37 PM] Thubanis: Now you can understand this even deeper, than you did before
    [6:12:53 PM] Thubanis: It kills you in the 2nd death coded in Revelation, in particular
    [6:13:23 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes and relates to denying the holy ghost
    [6:13:32 PM] Thubanis: And many more such things, like the loss of reincarnational memories and lifetimes
    [6:13:55 PM] Thubanis: I like Mel and JT to read this stuff dear. I feel they are ready.
    [6:15:00 PM] Ishtara Raven: humans are like mutated DNA, or malignant cells who dont have the instructions to shut themselves off, so they over produce
    [6:15:25 PM] Thubanis: The entire human dna codex is like 'stuck'
    [6:15:30 PM] Ishtara Raven: it is
    [6:15:38 PM] Ishtara Raven: its stuck in a death loop
    [6:15:55 PM |] Thubanis: This is why Nabsers call it manipulation by reptoids and abusive ETs etc
    [6:16:22 PM] Ishtara Raven: well they are so blind
    [6:16:40 PM] Ishtara Raven: DNA are instructions and instructions can be changed
    [6:16:57 PM] Ishtara Raven: and so too the universal ones, its all connected and just like some DNA codes don't get activated except at particular times in the bodies growth, this is what the timeline is versus the cosmic changes manifesting, like a rewrite of a computer program
    [6:18:52 PM] Ishtara Raven: timing
    [6:19:01 PM] Thubanis: You GOT it here.
    [6:23:33 PM] Ishtara Raven: well sweety i will go relax on the couch for a while
    [6:24:09 PM] Ishtara Raven: then try to go to sleep, everytime i take prednisone it makes me so i cant sleep well
    [6:25:35 PM] Ishtara Raven: (hug) (heart) (hug)
    [6:27:04 PM] Thubanis: Buenas Lionheart Dragon
    Didymos
    Didymos

Post  Didymos Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:02 pm

DRACONID METEOR OUTBURST: On Oct. 8th, more than 2000 meteors per hour exploded across the skies of North America and Europe. Radars in Canada and Germany detected the outburst of Draconids, yet sky watchers saw almost nothing. The meteors were too dim for human vision. Nevertheless, a meteor camera in Serbia captured visual evidence that an outburst was underway: These seven Draconids appeared over the Petnica Science Center at the Institute of Physics in Belgrade. They were the bright "tip of the iceberg" marking the presence of an underlying stream of much dimmer and more numerous meteoroids. Researchers believe the outburst happened when Earth passed through a stream of dusty debris from Comet 21P/Giacobini-Zinner, parent of the annual Draconid meteor shower. This particular stream was laid down by the comet when it passed by Earth's orbit in 1959.

Shared by Carol on the Moabyte forum and the Draconids and their 'invisibility' relative to terran astrogazers and their 'origins' of 1959 relate to the September 'Ufology' shared by JT and particular individual 'relocations' of the Logostwin familiars. These particular 'Unidentified Flying Objects' appear 'plasma 5D genuine'.

ANOTHER REVIEW JUST LANDED ON MY DESK!!! ~ GOOD JOB!!!

The orange like plasma ufos @ 2 or 3 min is awesome and similar to the many plasma orbs i have seen myself so sure looks to me like something is going on like the star gates are about to open! Peace JT!

Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 962334

http://www.AnonymousFO.com/

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this video is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

Iv put a lot of effort into researching each case in this video, however nobody's perfect, and there are bound to be a few videos in here that have been debunked or proven fake. But I ask you, to always keep your mind open. Just because someone has told you the video is fake, or there's a video out there explaining in minute detail why it is, don't let that change your mind about it. Until there is good solid evidence out there that explains why and how the video is a fake stand by your own opinion. Don't let somebody else's opinion overshadow your own.

I have contacted the majority of the channels (My message system has been messing up AGAIN this last week, so i'm sorry if you haven't received a message!) and asked for permission to use each of the sightings presented in the video, however I am aware that the channels providing the videos may not own them. If you have noticed your footage in the video please private message me or email me at anonymousfoz@gmail.com to resolve the issue. If you have a problem with your sighting being part of this footage, I would be more than happy to remove and re upload the video with your footage taken out.

Videos used listed below

Music Used - Break Of Dawn Instrumental by Michael Jackson (Instrumental made by Xrzysioo)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeENKnPl0ak

UFO Dropping Spheres Over India - Allnewsweb Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 962334
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2sWNrLekt0

Sphere UFO Over Sydney, Australia - TheAFOFiles Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 962334
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc779QSWkv0

UFO Streaks Photographed Over Arctic Facility - StephenHannardADGUK Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 962334
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueIxH1YbeJE

UFOs Dispersing Out Of The Moon - r3alw0rld Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 962334
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtyFQRkhW9g

Bright Orange Lights Hovering Over Phoenix, Arizona, USA - tonyaguilera Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 962334
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYArsl7G_5s

UFO Formation Over Dublin, Ireland - TheUFOReporter Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 962334
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXZ9tarKLaY

UFOs Over Otway North Carolina, USA - wcti12 Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 962334
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fQSRWyVERs

UFO/Meteor Flying Over The UK And Ireland - PSKProductions2012 Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 962334
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf_rBh39f5M

UFO Formation Above Gilbert, Arizona, USA - Dan Keying Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 962334
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-75E847jyI

V Shaped UFO Forms Over Daraa, Syria - UFOmegavision Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 962334
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDm8ekTmfSQ

UFO Shimmering Behind Clouds Above Atlanta, Georgia, USA - TheUFOReporter Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 962334
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja7sLNoXouk

Multiple UFOs Buzz Shuttle Endeavour Over EAB, California, USA - StephenHannardADGUK Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 962334
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaWOkhiiLxQ

UFO Moving At High Speeds Above Belfast, UK - crustyclips1 Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 962334
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TCC6QUiUvk

UFO/Meteors Scattered Over UK and Ireland - AlienPeace1 Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 962334
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqBnWb01lrA

Umbrella Like UFO Over Jacksonville, Texas, USA - ABCNews Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 962334
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN6JIWcR5L0

UFOs Filmed Over Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - galuyasdi Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 962334
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YVapA26P_o

Do yo have a UFO video that you would like to share with the world?

Just Email us at: AnonymousFOz@gmail.com

Facebook message us at: https://www.facebook.com/AnonymousFO

Or Just simply YouTube message: AnonymousFO

FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.

Thuban Fleet Disclosures - Page 2 193366

Gracias Carol and JT for sharing.
    Thubanis
    Didymos
    Didymos

Post  Didymos Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:54 am

On the 'Dragon Scrolls' and the Seeds of the New World from the Ashes of the Old

[3:33:59 PM - Wednesday, October 31st, 2012 - ( 11UCT)]

mel: today i took a nap after work but didnt feel like a nap. i dreamt i kept waking up and interacting with friends in conversation; on facebook, in the past, in the present, but in different places. they kept saying things that mirrored the same message,
    [3:34:53 PM] mel: like everything said and everything everyone experienced echoed/reflected each other, the overall message flowed
    [3:36:28 PM] mel: a conversation about time, about dimensions; first that time was illusion, then time is all at once, time is none at all...then..ack im starting to forget.
    [3:38:59 PM] mel: all of a sudden, in the end i woke with the message that all has been seen, and unseen, what was seperate and complex has been decoded "down" into the deepest parts within...only to come to an agreement that no matter how much is percieved, it's all the same thing, everything is a mirror of nothing of one thing... eh
    [3:39:11 PM] mel: damnit lost it. should have written it down earlier

[6:50:44 PM] Thubanis: http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&fid=&lastp=1&id=D3F2F767-CE25-49F5-BBFB-BFF55E2EBC9D
    [6:50:50 PM] Thubanis: This is the decoding

[6:51:35 PM] mel: thanks
    [7:04:27 PM] Thubanis: [6:55:22 PM] mel: the last image in your post wont load

[6:55:37 PM] mel:

http://www.thuban.spruz.com/gfile/75r4!-!GKLGHE!-!zrzor45!-!KJHHRLGE-NHFF-HESR-MRHM-DMDFJQQHNGOR!-!72y1nq/apocalypse3.jpg

[6:55:53 PM] mel: perhaps its my connection
    [6:56:00 PM] Thubanis: It is a blank
    [6:56:12 PM] Thubanis: Not yet written upon
    [6:56:26 PM] mel: ohhh
    [6:56:44 PM] mel: ok thank you
    [6:58:13 PM] Thubanis: yes and take asha with a grain of salt over in the other chat
    [6:58:29 PM] mel: of coyurse
    [6:58:31 PM] mel: course
    [6:58:44 PM] Thubanis: Also on mists' aquaries is very bad news
    [6:58:57 PM] Thubanis: in full competition with Thuban
    [6:59:05 PM] Thubanis: sprouting Nabs like crazy
    [6:59:10 PM] Thubanis: Bonacci crap
    [6:59:10 PM] mel: dont worry
    [6:59:22 PM] mel: i dont mind reading all points of view
    [6:59:33 PM] mel: i take what is mine
    [6:59:37 PM] mel: leave the rest
    [7:00:03 PM] Thubanis: I am not worried, but the disinfo is very big and the mind pollution has now come to an end in its basic structure
    [7:00:15 PM] Thubanis: And your dream is potent
    [7:00:18 PM] mel: ah
    [7:00:26 PM] Thubanis: It fully aligns with this 'desolation mirror',
    [7:00:29 PM] mel: i wish i could remember it better
    [7:00:36 PM] Thubanis: symbolised by Sandy Hurricane
    [7:01:05 PM] mel: ah
    [7:01:16 PM] Thubanis: Yes it is written onto page 1
    [7:01:30 PM] Thubanis: You are the 1st I am sharing this with in commentary
    [7:01:34 PM] mel: i was thinking about that last night
    [7:01:45 PM] Thubanis: Yes therefore your dream see?
    [7:01:58 PM] Thubanis: The codes have come to an end in terms of the 'prophecies'
    [7:02:01 PM] mel: everyone was focused on the hurricane itself, the damage, etc, media carrots on the stick
    [7:02:28 PM] Thubanis: Yes it is just a symbol, but potent as a testimony for the higherD happenings
    [7:02:50 PM] mel: but it just appeared to me like a moment of descision
    [7:03:07 PM] Thubanis: Exactly, this is what it is
    [7:03:15 PM] mel: the silence over it felt significant too
    [7:03:16 PM] Thubanis: Your dream is Logos truth
    [7:03:33 PM] Thubanis: I will share this on Wunderkind
    [7:03:34 PM] mel: like a stll pool of water and you look into it
    [7:03:50 PM] mel: roger
    [7:05:03 PM] Thubanis: Still catching up with the other chat
    [7:05:46 PM] mel: ok
    [7:06:41 PM] Thubanis: Lol, almost there
    [7:06:55 PM] Thubanis: Sandy was no Nabs-Haarp
    [7:07:06 PM] Thubanis: What crap they come up with
    [7:07:06 PM] mel: no it wasnt.
    [7:07:39 PM] Thubanis: Simply part of the 'completion of a long civilization cycle'
    [7:07:58 PM] Thubanis: But I was right see, you have a certain' gift'
    [7:08:19 PM] Thubanis: You tuned into this in a particular individual manner
    [7:08:35 PM] Thubanis: Your dream description shows this
    [7:13:35 PM] mel: it is possible
    [7:14:19 PM] mel: our conversations make it very possible
    [7:15:03 PM] mel: i meant to say

[7:15:22 PM] Thubanis: Yes this is a 'Cosmic Family' Agenda
    [7:15:49 PM] mel: thanks. i would have passed over this aspect of myself without everyone
    [7:15:50 PM] Thubanis: All are 'invited' not many wish to play their parts
    [7:16:21 PM] Thubanis: The invitor is the Logos invisible - but felt
    [7:16:44 PM] Thubanis: Why this place is so small and unnoticed
    [7:17:04 PM] mel: i knew, since...i forgot since when, that i had a certain something inside, but no other person to confirm it
    [7:17:13 PM] Thubanis: All this is required for the 'scripts' to 'play out as written'
    [7:17:32 PM] mel: agreed
    [7:17:38 PM] Thubanis: So you are indeed a co-author of a 'New Book'
    [7:17:56 PM] Thubanis: Watch the movie 'Silent Flute'
    [7:17:58 PM] mel: the author, the reader, the book.
    [7:18:02 PM] Thubanis: Yes
    [7:18:40 PM] Thubanis: This guy (Bruce Lee was to play this role, but as he died, David Carradine played it), looks for a 'Book of all Secrets' revealed
    [7:18:53 PM] mel: but humanity is the story though.
    [7:18:58 PM] Thubanis: After many adventures, he finds it on an island
    [7:19:15 PM] Thubanis: Old humanity is going Neanderthal
    [7:19:39 PM] mel: it seemed like it
    [7:19:49 PM] Thubanis: When he looks into the book, expecting to find formulas and descriptions, he only sees himself in empty pages
    [7:20:02 PM] mel: OMG Kungfu panda
    [7:20:03 PM] mel: haha
    [7:20:05 PM] mel: the dragon scroll

[7:20:18 PM] Thubanis: You are this 'seeker' as is everyone; but not many engage in the quest
    [7:20:24 PM] Thubanis: Yes similar
    [7:20:37 PM] Thubanis: Kung Fu Panda is a derivative, more modern from this older adaptation
    [7:20:57 PM] mel: see everyone has the truth it just comes out like funhouse mirrors
    [7:21:12 PM] Thubanis: So you or any seeker is to become a coauthor and write their story into the book of empty pages
    [7:21:47 PM] Thubanis: Everyone has the truth, mostly hidden and obsured by NABS and the distractions of the rat-race world
    [7:22:12 PM] Thubanis: Atm, the truth is very rare and restricted to the 'Logos Keepers and Friends'
    [7:22:26 PM] mel: true in a sense
    [7:22:47 PM] Thubanis: Why there must be this meme war between Logos and Antilogos truth and fake
    [7:22:58 PM] mel: part of the plan.

[7:23:12 PM] Thubanis: Melissa, the Nabs is full of 'all truth is selfrelative' . This is utter BS
    [7:23:20 PM] mel: how so
    [7:23:36 PM] Thubanis: Everyone has their own timeline etc etc
    [7:23:57 PM] Thubanis: Because the 'Truth' must be cosmic not human minded
    [7:24:07 PM] Thubanis: There are 'Nature's Laws'
    [7:24:18 PM] Thubanis: There are human made laws and regulations
    [7:24:55 PM] mel: that, i understand
    [7:25:00 PM] Thubanis: Nature's Laws are the 'truth', human made laws can be the truth, but mostly are very lacking in comprehension and in detail
    [7:25:15 PM] mel: this is true
    [7:25:42 PM] Thubanis: The ultimate truth in regards to 'human purpose' etc are nature's not the truth of kings, popes and judges
    [7:26:38 PM] Thubanis: So when the Nabsers talk about multiple timelines and universes they forget that there must be an enveloping timeline FOR whatever individual 'journeys' or lifepaths there might be

[7:27:25 PM] Thubanis: People like Asha are so 'trapped' in their own egocentricity, they cannot accept any such 'encompassment' by Nature's Laws
    [7:27:43 PM] mel: this is correct
    [7:28:12 PM] Thubanis: There are multiple universes, BUT they are specifically defined and ordered by 'Natrure's Way' and not some human idea
    [7:28:40 PM] mel: pardon my use of "I', i tend to leave it out on purpose,
    [7:28:42 PM] Thubanis: The Multiverse and the 'Many Worlds with many timelines' are OK
    [7:28:52 PM] Thubanis: But only IF all of them are SEEDED
    [7:29:00 PM] Thubanis: They must grow from a common seed
    [7:29:05 PM] Thubanis: You understand this?
    [7:29:12 PM] mel: yes.
    [7:29:33 PM] Thubanis: Good and now you can see then, that this Seed is what we call the 'Cosmic Logos Twin'
    [7:29:49 PM] Thubanis: The Mustard Seed of Jesus in the older stories
    [7:29:56 PM] mel: well
    [7:30:05 PM] Thubanis: Without accepting this you will 'get lost'
    [7:30:17 PM] mel: seeds have to be placed in darkness to grow
    [7:30:24 PM] mel: where would the seed be without it
    [7:30:31 PM] Thubanis: Yes all this is fine and part of the 'plan'
    [7:30:49 PM] Thubanis: The darkness is the 'disappearance' of the truth
    [7:30:49 PM] mel: so why there should be a war of memes? thats the answer
    [7:30:56 PM] Thubanis: Yes

[7:31:07 PM] Thubanis: The visible doubts the invisible
    [7:31:15 PM] mel: and vice versa
    [7:31:33 PM] mel: see it
    [7:31:37 PM] Thubanis: The denying of the 'resurrection' of the visble then becoming the denial of the historical existence
    [7:31:54 PM] Thubanis: 'The invisible can always be felt
    [7:32:10 PM] Thubanis: But the bodyform is a trap and prison
    [7:32:16 PM] mel: i removed myself from memory for a very good reason.
    [7:32:33 PM] Thubanis: The Schrödinger cat quantum paradox
    [7:32:43 PM] mel: well my reason, whatever
    [7:32:56 PM] Thubanis: Yes and this reason is to eschew the pollution of the old world
    [7:33:21 PM] Thubanis: You can be a sheep follower or a loner
    [7:33:37 PM] mel: pollution
    [7:33:39 PM] mel: ?
    [7:33:41 PM] mel: old?
    [7:33:47 PM] Thubanis: The black sheeps are the lonesome ones and the solitary, who will 'find the way home' first
    [7:34:01 PM] Thubanis: Mind manipulation
    [7:34:08 PM] mel: heart swell
    [7:34:20 PM] Thubanis: Rules and peer pressure and the expectations of parents etc.
    [7:34:29 PM] Thubanis: Conformity

[7:34:35 PM] mel: none is outside me.
    [7:34:56 PM] Thubanis: Yes, your body encompasses the cosmos as the cosmos encompasses you
    [7:35:10 PM] Thubanis: This is the cosmic trap
    [7:35:12 PM] mel: so i can't reject or cut off or be set apart from anything
    [7:35:22 PM] Thubanis: The Lion of Judea has eaten all things
    [7:35:26 PM] mel: yes
    [7:35:36 PM] mel: but man ate the lion.
    [7:35:45 PM] Thubanis: So to GET OUT, you must be spewed out and then eat the Lion
    [7:35:50 PM] mel: =D
    [7:36:01 PM] Thubanis: This is the story of Jonah's Whale
    [7:36:14 PM] Thubanis: Too hard for most incarnates
    [7:36:56 PM] mel: its not.
    [7:37:40 PM] Thubanis: Well you can follow your own path
    [7:37:49 PM] Thubanis: I gotta go now
    [7:37:55 PM] mel: im sorry
    [7:38:13 PM] mel: our path is shared.
    [7:38:17 PM] mel: i know it
    [7:38:34 PM] mel: no disrespect

[7:40:18 PM] mel: Thank you tony, and good night
    [7:57:19 PM] Thubanis: Buenas and gracias