~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

+3
Allisiam
Didymos
Alienne Laval
7 posters

Welcome to the Counter-Earth

Eric B
    Eric B

Welcome to the Counter-Earth - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to the Counter-Earth

Post  Eric B Mon May 23, 2011 8:29 pm

This reflects the nature of death. We hope to create ideas that will define us but they get drawn back into the Semiosphere. The philosopher stone is the "kernal" Using this cornerstone allows for the "living word" to be formed through induction.
    Alienne Laval
    Alienne Laval

Post  Alienne Laval Tue May 24, 2011 8:32 am

To induce the impossible is impossible. Induction operates with the probable...

Certainty is a certain view on uncertainty, as the Yoruba correctly concluded.

Now one can do that by deduction. This operation produces opinions if applied on complex systems.

As Galileo so wisely said, "nature" does not care whether man understands her or not...

Departing from opinions one cannot precise.

So, localization and knowledge of being is an unavoidable need, to finally to understand the substance of being. This is the abductive process.

asha

Alienne Laval
    Alienne Laval

Post  Alienne Laval Tue May 24, 2011 9:33 am

What is Death then? Death is the invariant of the third degree Boscovich covariance, as my father once wrote.

And here relativity is left.

What remains is the "absolute" and the "being".

And this dance is the root of self-consciousness.

You can dance with Death only as long as you live; and Death "knows" that this dance ends when you die.

So, Death has no interest in your death...

...but could kill you anytime.

asha
    Alienne Laval
    Alienne Laval

Post  Alienne Laval Tue May 24, 2011 10:01 am

I dance with Light
    I dance with Death
    I am flame
    Soul of the Fire.

asha

Alienne Laval
    Alienne Laval

Post  Alienne Laval Tue May 24, 2011 10:08 am

As he spoke, my father often referred to the planet Gor as the Counter-Earth, taking the name from the writings of the Pythagoreans who had first speculated on the existence of such a body. Oddly enough, one of the expressions in the tongue of Gor for our sun was Lar-Torvis, which means The Central Fire, another Pythagorean expression, except that it had not been, as I understand it, originally used by the Pythagoreans not to refer to the sun but to another body....
    ---Tarnsman of Gor

I think that Gor must be a phase shifted world, maybe located in the plasma universe, a layer "above" earth, with a slight deviation - it is no mirror image or such.

‎"Far from being exotic, plasmas are the normal state of affairs, and its we who are living in an essentially non-plasma corner!" Frank Verheest

Quae vide, quaere verum

asha
    Alienne Laval
    Alienne Laval

Post  Alienne Laval Tue May 24, 2011 10:35 am

Once a physicist tries to detect a quark - by bombarding it with another particle in a high-energy accelerator - the flag manifold geometry is lost.

If bees are using quarks as a script for their dance, they must be able to observe the quarks not as single coherent objects but as quantum fields, Barbara Shipman concluded.

Maybe these quantum fields are what the plasma universe means.

If, as I think, information (BIT) destroys this protonarrative field potential and thus sign-locality by bombarding it with signals, it kills this IT. Quantum Field Alignment and Atomization by Information one could say.

The destruction of the dream path grid, the songlines, the Central Fire...

asha
    Alienne Laval
    Alienne Laval

Welcome to the Counter-Earth - Page 3 Empty flame

Post  Alienne Laval Tue May 24, 2011 11:30 am

Welcome to the Counter-Earth - Page 3 226595_201206753256297_100001009217550_546150_2229128_n

Me with my sword El Iksir.
    Forged by the dwarfs, tempered with my blood.

ashera
    Eric B
    Eric B

Post  Eric B Tue May 24, 2011 1:41 pm

Yes basing any construction on Quarks is abduction or induction. Probability. Death is the evident sin due to our inability to unify the Logos. Logos being a geometric pattern of yourself, the holy father and the holy ghost. The rest is shall we say idol worshipping. Most construct elaborate architectures based on a few of these principles usually leaving out the Father. Sifted out it is because the psyche does not know how to juxtapose itself to this energy. It inherently wishes to be the master and does not want to give it up.
    Alienne Laval
    Alienne Laval

Post  Alienne Laval Tue May 24, 2011 2:52 pm

Abduction does not operate with probabilities...

Intuition is needed.

And this is what Logos without Psyche lacks.

I do not see Death as sin... I do not believe.

I am convinced.

asha.

P.S.: I did not say that I accept the Christian religion the way you define it.

I do not submit to any Roman crap.

Then better behead me, quarter me, crucify me, burn me, or whatever.

Believers are always close to do that, again, and again, and again.

Psyche is by far too slutty, n*est ce pas?

All these juicy and slimy things you like so much, and are ashamed of after your ejaculations...

And that shall be so close to the source, IT*s soul maybe?

That must be punished and kept under a certain control...

Life without life is wanted...
    Eric B
    Eric B

Post  Eric B Tue May 24, 2011 4:40 pm

The problem with thousands of years of repression and abuse on a truth subject such as "The holy Father" and "Holy Spirit" as examples is the over compensation of rebellion. When occultic language is distilled it is neutral prevy to the users intent. Roman ejaculations is old news. I need you to distill emmergent ideas to help with the integrity, as psyche is supposed to do.
    So how do we defeat death?

Alienne Laval
    Alienne Laval

Post  Alienne Laval Tue May 24, 2011 5:30 pm

"We" do not defeat anything; and I do not want to defeat Death. I want to dance as long as possible; and this is a more scientific question - in the sense of abduction.

The rest is belief.

Nothing is neutral.

It is about value.

And I doubt that a living being can do without.

asha

P.S.: as I said - but who understands me at all? - I am process; and as such I do not distill ideas as if they were objects. I do not function that way. I am emergence.

And, one cannot distill anything emergent - that is contradictory.

Isn*t it possible that we do not look from the same direction?
    Eric B
    Eric B

Post  Eric B Tue May 24, 2011 9:21 pm

"Isn*t it possible that we do not look from the same direction?" This is without acception, but
    there are more associations, as the air you breathe, the sex you feel and the blood that flows then the other. Hence my quest to bridge minds. No doubt with ease to your emotional body amongst other relatives. I would submit it is your projections of process that do not allow you to see truth. And this is not folly to create space within the animal/goat mind, but folly when it is a play thing, with the usual masturbating results. The architecture o mind is refined, distilled and crystalized to again match in other programs of immense evolvement. Knowledge closing the great divide where the separation is decreased, the aloneness limited and death, is but a dream. This is true science.

Azâzêl
    Alienne Laval
    Alienne Laval

Post  Alienne Laval Tue May 24, 2011 11:17 pm

You deduce me as an object. That shows that you do not know anything. You simply define, reduce and theorize. Nothing of my internal movements, nothing of my endophysics you know. That is not science.

That is the theoretical crap so many laymen and dust brains mix up with science.

A bridge will show when the time comes, and not before.

Maybe this time never comes.

I do not care.

asha

P.S.: when I should die some day or be brought to death, please spread my ashes around somewhere - a most unholy place like the parking lot of a shopping center would be best. I do not want no grave on this planet of idiots. Not even a footnote in a leaflet.
    Alienne Laval
    Alienne Laval

Post  Alienne Laval Wed May 25, 2011 8:47 am

Welcome to the Counter-Earth - Page 3 249191_202084819835157_100001009217550_552672_1879899_n

‎"In the beginning was the Sign, and the Sign was with Locality,
    and the Sign was Locality."
    Alienne Laval
    Alienne Laval

Post  Alienne Laval Wed May 25, 2011 9:20 am

Probably the only way you nuts get it.

But then you will get neither more nor less than before, and this means: nothing.
    What will be the effect? Emergent knoweldge hierarchization and caste society...

And it roturns because it is humus...

Eric wrote: "The architecture of mind is refined, distilled and crystalized to again match in other programs of immense evolvement."

There you go...

asha.

Last edited by Alienne Laval on Wed May 25, 2011 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Eric B
    Eric B

Post  Eric B Wed May 25, 2011 2:25 pm

You need a miracle. Your logic wont help you. I love you anyways. Most people need to see the burning bush to get visceral and remember. Once you have the reference point "logos" then you will know.
    Alienne Laval
    Alienne Laval

Post  Alienne Laval Wed May 25, 2011 2:34 pm

You model railroaders...

asha
    Eric B
    Eric B

Post  Eric B Wed May 25, 2011 2:43 pm

"Anarchy wears two faces, both creator and destroyer. Thus destroyers topple empires; make a canvas of clean rubble where creators then can build another world. Rubble, once achieved, makes further ruins' means irrelevant.
    Away with our explosives, then!
    Away with our destroyers! They have no place within our better world.
    But let us raise a toast to all our bombers, all our bastards, most unlovely and most unforgivable.
    Let's drink their health...
    then meet with them no more."
    — Alan Moore (V for Vendetta)

Alienne Laval
    Alienne Laval

Post  Alienne Laval Wed May 25, 2011 2:48 pm

Alienne Laval
    Alienne Laval

Post  Alienne Laval Wed May 25, 2011 2:50 pm

Anarchomonarchy....

asha
    Alienne Laval
    Alienne Laval

Post  Alienne Laval Wed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm

Welcome to the Counter-Earth - Page 3 246856_202187413158231_100001009217550_553010_3715630_n
    Fates---
    Fates---

Post  Fates--- Sat May 28, 2011 8:26 am

Alienne Laval
    Alienne Laval

Welcome to the Counter-Earth - Page 3 Empty The Kajira Mindset

Post  Alienne Laval Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:57 pm

Alienne Laval:
    The Kajira Mindset -
    The cognitive majority would say that we lack a certain instance because we cannot project a super-ego, this is, the kajira personality is alpha minus, integrative. In the ideologically based social theories of being we simply do not appear, erased by the increasingly self-generalizing principle of the quantum field coherence destroying alpha plus super-ego domination.
    A most relevant consequence of this mindset is the lacking object-subject perception, precising substance abductively - and in doing so getting abjected and submitted by the deducitive logic of super-ego subjects. What follows is an often lifelong abuse and suffering, up to social and soul murder

Clannad Morrigaine:
    Well, I find pleasure in objectification however it does give me some sort of feedback which I'd rather not recieve - a result of a preprogrammed value and code of behaviour. Non the less the satisfaction is there, it is just a mixed bag of emotions. Now I do not understand the need for such things as "soul murder" unless all of this is just for purposes of arousal. Kind of like Snuff.

Alienne Laval:
    That happens if repetitive and reproductive seriality dominates all, and creative seriality (satr) gets suppressed - called the work of man.

pheed.com/asheraXonline
    Alienne Laval
    Alienne Laval

Post  Alienne Laval Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:27 pm

Welcome to the Counter-Earth - Page 3 UEmrYG

Ashera, Flame of Allah
    Alienne Laval
    Alienne Laval

Post  Alienne Laval Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:21 am

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:26 pm