~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

CONTACT

Didymos
    Didymos

CONTACT Empty CONTACT

Post  Didymos Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:57 am

[19/06/2012 3:21:20 PM--+10UCT]
    Ishtara Raven: Hey how are you tonight guys
    Tony what do you make of this crop circle?

thubanis: Thanks Raven
    It defines the timing of the Venus Transit

Ishtara Raven: it does? Do you think she is right about the contact being Andromeda?

thubanis: Nono, not in the form she presents it, but deeper agendas yes. It is the timing of the planetary configurations. In the middle go there and see my comment

Ishtara Raven: Yes i did

thubanis: So this happened so centred 1st week in June.

Ishtara Raven: I was just curious what the image off to the right of the big sun and solar system was in your thoughts.

thubanis:
    This is the Logos Sun itself, the Sewcond Coming code of the Maya, the western traditions and the natives, encompassing the quarantined Gaia Bubble extended to Mars.
    I figured it because someone else said its May 2013. But it is June 2012, because Mars must be square a Venus-Mercury Conjunction. And this it is!

Ishtara Raven: What is the figure off too the right? it looks like a constellation to me and a star.
    thubanis: This is Andromeda but I have not verified. Her story about Perseus and Andromeda feels ok and links to Xeia and the felines of course and nicely too.

Ishtara Raven: Yeah i thought so

thubanis: It is the galactic contact in a higher form. Andromeda stars are of course in Perseus-Milky Way.
    Furthermore, the two 'stars' to the left and right of Andromeda the constellation, seem to be two satellite galaxies known as M32 and M110 (Andromeda being M(essier)31 respectively. Speculatively then, one could say that M32 relates to this 'endpoint' of this crop circle line.

thubanis: M32 contains a supermassive black hole. Its mass has been estimated to lie between 1.5 and 5 million solar masses.

Ishtara Raven: Tony why do i like that galaxy, everytime i hear that name M32 its like i feel connected to it somehow

Xeia: I just saw that. It looks blue and I see if i can still find it in my browser's history.

thubanis:
    32=12+9+6+5=LIFE=3+5+12+12=CEL­L in alphanumerical codes of the Dragon Kabbalah and M=13 for 13+32=45=USE=LOVE backwards as a palindrome.

M32 contains a supermassive black hole. Its mass has been estimated to lie between 1.5 and 5 million solar masses. This means there could be galactic sentience in this satellite galaxy.

thubanis: Well well this COULD mean something if you feel so strongly Raven Lionheart

Xeia: http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2008/08/video-tour-of-t.html

30 million Suns is pretty amazing
    Ishtara Raven: I do feel it strongly, infact years ago when i was at the planetarium i got a poster of M32 i loved it so much

thubanis: Really, well this cropcircle says M32 is the endpoint to connect Andromeda to Earth

Ishtara Raven: Yes i have always liked it because it looks like a big egg, even though its a dwarf. It symbolises a galactic wedding or dragonomy to me and so the JCCJ in the astrophysics say.

Ishtara Raven: Don't you think it looks like an egg?

thubanis: Yes it does!

Ishtara Raven: Like a big bright luminous egg!
    Didymos
    Didymos

CONTACT Empty Re: CONTACT

Post  Didymos Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:24 pm

[7:37:08 AM - June 24th, 2012 (+10UCT)]

The Harmonisation of an Old Astrology in the Elemental Qualities

I received new data about the '5 trees in paradise' and how this relates to us here.
    I shall give preliminaries to try to make this very clear.
    It is rather important and will explain many things here and the occurrences of the last 2 years or so.
    It is a beautiful harmony, but I shall take this slowly, so you all can understand this.

Preliminaries:

The old and modern astrology knows about elements and 'qualities'.
    There are 4 elements Fire-Earth-Air-Water and there are 3 qualities distributed as 3x4=12 in the elements.
    So each element has 3 qualities in 3 starsigns.

For example in the Fire element:
    Aries=Cardinal=1
    Leo=Fixed=5
    Sagittarius=Mutable=9
    Always 4 signs apart.

In the Earth:
    Taurus=Fixed=2
    Virgo=Mutable=6
    Capricorn=Cardinal=10

In the Air:
    Gemini=Mutable=3
    Libra=Cardinal=7
    Aquarius=Fixed=11

In the Water:
    Cancer=Cardinal=4
    Scorpio=Fixed=8
    Pisces=Mutable=12

Now the cosmic encoding is very very precise as to how those 12 signs relate to the rebirth of the old world as a new world. I will describe this later.
    So now to the '5 trees in paradise', which describes a duality becoming as one in a cosmic twinship.

The very simple sequence is this:
    1-2-{3=Cosmic Twin}-4-5...This is like an ASCENT and relates to ascending signs, the local birthtime at sunrise in a geographical location of the natal birth.
    This Cosmic Twin is however also in a DESCENT with a 'transformation' of the 'qualities' in 10=1+0=1 and 11=1+1=2 and 12=1+2=3.
    So you can write the descending of the harmonisation as 10-11-{12=3}-4-5
    This in most basic form defines the Cosmic Twinship as Pisces-Gemini.

This is the secret code at Chartres for example, where the Knight Templars placed all 10 starsigns on one side of the cathedral except Pisces and Gemini, which they then placed opposite, indicating a certain significance and symbolism for this placement.

So in terms of starsigns ALL qualities ALWAYS harmonise in opposites.
    So Aries=1 as Fire requires the Air of Libra=7 to 'breathe' and exist.
    The opposites are always 6 signs or 180° apart.

So Taurus Dry Earth harmonises Scorpio Wet Water as the necessity for water to fertilise a dry earth in 2-8 and Gemini Cold Air harmonises Sagittarius Hot Fire as 3-9 and so on.
    BUT this places Fire and Water into cosmic opposition as it does for Earth and Air.

The Grand Cosmic Reconfiguration redefines or better said ADDS to this scenario in the '5 trees'.

Because the Earth of the Father in Saturn's Capricorn is naturally harmonised by the Water of the Full Moon Cancer Mother as 4-10; the transformation of Capricornian Earth into the Fire of Aries will allow many new developments in this rebirth.
    IOW the series 5-4-{3=12}-2-1 = 5-4-{12=3}-11-10
    This is important and a key of keys.
    In terms of starsigns then the DESCENT of IMs (Immanuel Melchisedecs say as encoded in scriptures) and also as the 'Dead Alive Ones' or 'passed over lovers', requires 3 'individualisations' to manifest in the 'alive dead ones', who are the quantum waves 'collapsed' in bodies as the complements for the 'quantum bodies' 'dying' or collapsing to reattain their status as 'living waves'.

The alive dead ones are here in the above coded as:
    5-4-{twinship}-2-1 with 1 blending with 10 and 2 blending with 11 or
    Leo-Cancer-{Cosmic Twinship}-Taurus/Aquarius-Aries/Capricorn

This is perfect symmetry in the astrological metamorphosis hitherto.
    There is much to follow, but the coring of Capricornian Father with Cancerian Mother in CARDINALITY is EXPANDED and encompassed by a New Fire-Water harmonisation in Aries-Cancer.

This is followed by an 5-11 Leo-Aquarius Fire-Air quality as the second twinship of the hexacore in FIXIDITY.
    The MUTABILITY becomes a New Cosmic Blueprint in the nature of the {Cosmic Twinship}.

Now before elucidating on this, another preliminary:

About 2 thousand years ago, the Great (precessional) Age of Aries ended to begin the Age of Pisces.
    And in 1998 the Age of Pisces ended in the galactic synchronisation to start the Age of Aquarius.
    This for example was decoded by Edgar Cayce, specifying 1998 as the birth of the 'New Avatar', he called 'John the Beloved'.
    The astrophysics also determined that the galactic synchronisation of the ecliptic with the galactic centre occurred somewhere in the first few months of 1998; (Mees, says April-May 1998, for example).

But here the deeper codes are the order of the starsigns and many 'allegories' in scripture, such as the 12th apostle Judas being the 'betrayer' and making way or breaking the circle for the 12 starsigns=apostles to expand in more and more circles.
    This is termed the 'gospel to the gentiles' in the NT.
    So the 12th starsign is part of the twinship of course and encoded as Benjamin or Benoni in Genesis.

Paul as the often despised 'apostle to the gentiles' and 'founder of contemporary ecclesiastical Christianity' also was of the 'tribe of Benjamin' meaning he took the place of Pisces from Judas in the allegory and archetypology.
    So adding Jesus as the Piscean Transformer to the Old Age of Aries is harmonised in subtracting Jesus in the Aquarian Transformer, encoded as the 'water carrier' at the 'Last Supper' in the New Testament.

This is called ascension and descension in many forms of semantics.
    The key is however to understand that Jesus ascending and Jesus descending becomes the Cosmic Twinship using the 3=12 status with the 'brotherhood' between 2 and 3 and therefore 11 and 3.
    This is the Female decent of the Fixed Aquarius manifested in this core by James as the Jacob and the 'Brother of the Lord'; 'James the Just' was the first 'Bishop of Jerusalem' in the decades after 31 AD.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_the_Just

Gospel of Thomas (Lambdin):
    (11) Jesus said, "This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away. The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. In the days when you consumed what is dead, you made it what is alive. When you come to dwell in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were one you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?"

(12) The disciples said to Jesus, "We know that you will depart from us. Who is to be our leader?"
    Jesus said to them, "Wherever you are, you are to go to James the righteous, for whose sake heaven and earth came into being."

The decisive code for the starsign 'twinships' is in Genesis and the 'blessings' for each starsign.
    There it says, that 2=Taurus and 3=Gemini are 'brethren' and undividable 'twins' by association and adjacency of the 'birthright', meaning the 'ordering of the ''Sons of Jacob' and also the ordering or 'naming' of the apostles.

This shows you then that the Cosmic Twinship {3=12} will be mirrored in itself as the descent=ascent of JCCJ with CJ being the Virgo Earth of the Mutability harmonising in the Water of 12=Pisces
    JC=IM=Pisces=Right Jesus Christ entwined with CJ=MI=Virgo=Mary Magdalene = Left Christ Jesus etc etc.

Certain developments from the subconscious soul energy, where the Old Eves wish to manifest this 'Virgo' might now become apparent and understandable by the waking consciousness of the human incarnates.

So the Pisces Symbol becomes the VESICA PISCES as this Cosmic Twinship entwining Gemini=3 with Aquarius=11 via the '3 gods' of {3+12+11}.

I give you the codes now:

The 'Dreamer of Dreams' is Joseph Aquarius carrying the 'Coat of Many Colours' and his 'selling into Egyptian slavery' relates to many codes, but is here used to indicate the 'Blessing of Jacob's Sons' and in particular reference to the Simeon-Taurus Levi-Gemini brotherhood (Simeon was left as the ransom in Egypt in the absence of Benjamin, when Joseph became a 'administrator' at pharaoh's court and was unbeknown by his brothers, who sold him into slavery for jealousy as to his apparent favouritism from their father Jacob).
    The 'scattering of the 'holy people' in Jacob and Israel relates to the dragon prophecy encoded in Isaiah and in Daniel and is interwoven in the entire 'encoding program' describing the cosmic metamorphosis or 'rebirth'.
    Overall the archetypolgy describes a 'old brotherhood', say as symbolised by duos such as Cain-Abel, Enki-Enlil, Osiris-Set, Esau-Jacob, Pharez-Zarah, Manasseh-Ephraim or Zeus-Hades in divers fashions and permutations. Renamings or relabellings such as Abram-Abraham with Sarai-Sarah and Jacob-Israel also relate to such decipherments.

Genesis.49.5-7:
    5 Simeon and Levi are brethren; instruments of cruelty are in their habitations.
    6 O my soul, come not thou into their secret; unto their assembly, mine honour, be not thou united: for in their anger they slew a man, and in their selfwill they digged down a wall.
    7 Cursed be their anger, for it was fierce; and their wrath, for it was cruel: I will divide them in Jacob, and scatter them in Israel.

Genesis.37.16-24:
    15 And a certain man found him, and, behold, he was wandering in the field: and the man asked him, saying, What seekest thou?
    16 And he said, I seek my brethren: tell me, I pray thee, where they feed their flocks.
    17 And the man said, They are departed hence; for I heard them say, Let us go to Dothan. And Joseph went after his brethren, and found them in Dothan.
    18 And when they saw him afar off, even before he came near unto them, they conspired against him to slay him.
    19 And they said one to another, Behold, this dreamer cometh.
    20 Come now therefore, and let us slay him, and cast him into some pit, and we will say, Some evil beast hath devoured him: and we shall see what will become of his dreams.
    21 And Reuben heard it, and he delivered him out of their hands; and said, Let us not kill him.
    22 And Reuben said unto them, Shed no blood, but cast him into this pit that is in the wilderness, and lay no hand upon him; that he might rid him out of their hands, to deliver him to his father again.
    23 And it came to pass, when Joseph was come unto his brethren, that they stript Joseph out of his coat, his coat of many colours that was on him;
    24 And they took him, and cast him into a pit: and the pit was empty, there was no water in it.

Reuben=Aries, Simeon=Taurus and Levi=Gemini and Joseph=Aquarius

This is a combined twinblessing and I can give you the others, but would not like to overload this as yet out of context.
    The 'instruments of cruelty' we all know very well and have experienced and are experiencing daily in the environments we live and reside in.

I give the GOT first and then show some other starsign blessings:

(30) Jesus said, "Where there are three gods, they are gods. Where there are two or one, I am with him."

This of course is the {Twinship}.
    Because of the Cardinality of 10=Capricorn and the Fixidity of 11=Aquarius as males; the Starsign Ophiuchus=13 and the starsign of Arachne=14 BOTH manifest as the twinship from the MUTABILITY with 13=1+3=4 and so signifying or 'anointing' the Mother in Cancer by the maleness of Ophiuchus as a 'Serpent Tamer' and 14=1+4=5 in a 'blessing' of the 'Lion of the Sun of Judea' in the femaleness of Arachne as the 'Lioness of Israel'.

Arachne is like a Taurus-Gemini hybrid aka a Gemini-Aquarius hybrid mutated by Pisces.
    Ophiuchus is like the elemental natural harmony in Taurus-Scorpio and Gemini-Sagittarius.

(19) Jesus said, "Blessed is he who came into being before he came into being. If you become my disciples and listen to my words, these stones will minister to you. For there are five trees for you in Paradise which remain undisturbed summer and winter and whose leaves do not fall. Whoever becomes acquainted with them will not experience death."

THIS CODE all of you should now Understand.
    The Becoming here is the reconfiguration of a New World from an old remnant
    So WE came into BEINGNESS before the New World even existed in 3D.
    Please try to understand.

The 5-4-{3=12}-11-10 = 5-4-{3=12}-2-1
    series so is written:
    5-4-{3-12-11}-11-1 or Leo-Cancer-{Gemini-Pisces-Aquarius*}-Aquarius-Aries.

Aquarius*=Hybrid between Aquarius fixed 'femme fatale' ascended + Taurus Fixed 'femme fatale' descended.

This then relates in emergent energy streams with the Orion cosmology, Aldebaran and Antares and important stars of the fixidity and related constellations.
    Aldebaran = Regal Star of Taurus-Simeon and Antares = Regal Star of Scorpio-Asher blended with Ophiuchus as the male 'second coming' in twinship with Arachne (spiders appearing) as the female counterpart of the twinship of 3 in 1 in 3 as 2 as 3 as 1.
    Here are the other blessings, I can elaborate upon if so required

Genesis.49: (KJV)
    1 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.
    2 Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father.
    3 Reuben, thou art my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of dignity, and the excellency of power:
    4 Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then defiledst thou it: he went up to my couch.
    5 Simeon and Levi are brethren; instruments of cruelty are in their habitations.
    6 O my soul, come not thou into their secret; unto their assembly, mine honour, be not thou united: for in their anger they slew a man, and in their selfwill they digged down a wall.
    7 Cursed be their anger, for it was fierce; and their wrath, for it was cruel: I will divide them in Jacob, and scatter them in Israel.
    8 Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee.
    9 Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?
    10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.
    11 Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass's colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes:
    12 His eyes shall be red with wine, and his teeth white with milk.
    13 Zebulun shall dwell at the haven of the sea; and he shall be for an haven of ships; and his border shall be unto Zidon.
    14 Issachar is a strong ass couching down between two burdens:
    15 And he saw that rest was good, and the land that it was pleasant; and bowed his shoulder to bear, and became a servant unto tribute.
    16 Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel.
    17 Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.
    18 I have waited for thy salvation, O Lord.
    19 Gad, a troop shall overcome him: but he shall overcome at the last.
    20 Out of Asher his bread shall be fat, and he shall yield royal dainties.
    21 Naphtali is a hind let loose: he giveth goodly words.
    22 Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall:
    23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him:
    24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel:)
    25 Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:
    26 The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren.
    27 Benjamin shall ravin as a wolf: in the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil.
    28 All these are the twelve tribes of Israel: and this is it that their father spake unto them, and blessed them; every one according to his blessing he blessed them.
    29 And he charged them, and said unto them, I am to be gathered unto my people: bury me with my fathers in the cave that is in the field of Ephron the Hittite,
    30 In the cave that is in the field of Machpelah, which is before Mamre, in the land of Canaan, which Abraham bought with the field of Ephron the Hittite for a possession of a buryingplace.
    31 There they buried Abraham and Sarah his wife; there they buried Isaac and Rebekah his wife; and there I buried Leah.
    32 The purchase of the field and of the cave that is therein was from the children of Heth.
    33 And when Jacob had made an end of commanding his sons, he gathered up his feet into the bed, and yielded up the ghost, and was gathered unto his people.

There is a key to decode the Piscean Twin in the natal birthcharts.
    But I shall not elaborate on this at he present time except saying compare ascendants.
    I shall now return to more mundane matters

Ah I apologize
    The names above relate as follows:

Reuben=Aries
    Simeon=Taurus
    Levi=Gemini
    Dan=Cancer
    Judah=Leo
    Gad=Virgo
    Naphtali=Libra
    Asher=Scorpio
    Issachar=Sagittarius
    Zebulon=Capricorn
    Josep=Aquarius
    Benjamin=Pisces

Last comment:
    We are HELPING this cosmic birth to manifest in 3D.
    We are in no way 'elevated' or special, but our individual incarnation 'contracts' and soul energies ALLOW US to manifest a new blueprint of 'higherD' dna beyond the 'lowerD' dna.
    After the birth we will be relieved from this function and enabled to go our separate ways, if we so desire in individual choices
    So in praxis; OUR 'work' will end December 21st thereabouts.

thubanis
    Didymos
    Didymos

Post  Didymos Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:56 am

http://www.leahwhitehorse.com/2012/06/21/uranus-square-pluto-radical-revelations/

Uranus is the planet of shocking change, invention, technology, innovation, rebellion, breakthrough, detachment, electricity, independence, liberation, progressions, reform, revolution, awakening. He can also be association with alienation, tyranny and sheer bloody-mindedness.

Pluto is concerned with catharsis, control, dictators, secrets, large organisations, survival, compulsion, crime, destruction, elimination, re-birthing, psychoanalysis, recycling, cleansing. Pluto is also connected to wealth and the concept of power.

The First Square of 2012 – Sabian Symbols

The first of the squares on the 24th June 2012 will involve the Sabians: -

A Crystal Gazer (Uranus 8ARI23)

An Angel Carrying A Harp (Pluto 8CAP23)
    Didymos
    Didymos

Post  Didymos Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:17 am

Metamorphosis

Highly Recommended as background information pertaining to the cosmic metamorphosis and reconfiguration in hyperspacetime,
    beginning with the Gaian hyperdimensional poleshift, December 21st, 2012.
    Shared by MOA forum (Carol) from older sources.

Caveats and Reanalysis of the Pane Andov videos:

1. The crop circle and ufo agendas are supported by the Thuban Council.

2. The accelerated evolution of the local sun from a yellow G2 main sequence star into a red giant into a white dwarf remnant is misidentified from a 4D-spacetime perspective, misconstruing the hyperspace evolution of the local starsystem.
    The Thuban Council so qualifies the statements made and conclusions drawn by Pane Andov in that regard.
    8 minutes following the planetary poleshift at the centre of the earth in 5D-hyperspace Black Hole equivalence; the expanding wavefront, then centred and sourcesink vortexed, will then originate from the planetary starplanet singularity and will indeed render the Earth-Moon-Venus-Mercury-Rahsol inner solar system as a unified information and data emitting superstructure. This new data emitter will then grow at lightspeed under the parameters of a standard cosmology obeying a 4D-spacetime, which however accomodates its evolvement as a Euclidean flat-Minkowski metric into a 5D-Klein Kaluza metric of curved-rotational freedom degrees. The higher dimensional aspects of this hyperphysics, then will allow a transcendence of the lightspeed invariance as a 4D spacetime acceleration limit into its tachyonic expansion of de Broglie phasespeeds as a function of Frequency as inverse time parameter and revisiting the original inflationary string-membrane epoch of the cosmogenesis from its ontologoical cosmogony of the World Logos aka the 'Word of God'.
    The physical potential destruction and reconstruction of the planetary surface in oceans and geology, so will occur in the 'expanded' or 'new space' 'opening up' and in the additional spacetime metric harboured by the extension of the 4D 'flat' spacetime into a 5D 'curved' spacetime. No large scale geological 'destruction' is therefore necessitated by the processing of the galactic signal.

3. Pane Andov's 'strong magnetic' interference patterns are a derivative of the monopolar nature of consciousness in the new 'opened' and superposed spacetime and so are not directly related to the gamma ray spectrum of the NASA-Fermi data.
    This 'consciousness expansion' so is a function of the 2012 timeline, but its manifestation is hyperspacial and not linespace derived, as would be the case if they were caused by lower dimensional cosmic magnetic fields.

4. The 'double sun' data and the 'other approaching star/yellow star/white dwarf/Nibiru/Nemesis' data of the videos is dismissed by the Thuban Council as a misidentification of the higher dimensional nature of the 'Shadow Earth', which is indeed 'approaching' in the form of the galactic signal from Hunab Ku aka Sagittarius A*. This takes the form of the 'Thuban Fleet' encompassing all notions of 'ET Contact' or the encoded 'Coming of the Troop of Gad Virgo'. This scenario is also encoded as a 'New Jerusalem' in particular scriptures and scrolls of antiquity.
    In more general terms, this comprises 200 Million ET sentiences, which are already blended or hybridised with old human genetic stock in the multidimensional sense; which will however blend in the hyperspacetime sense as a proportion of this old human 'pioneering sentry' as a 'new starhuman seed'.
    The proportionality relates to a foreguard of 50,000 x 144,000 = 7,200,000,000 as the total populus of Earth at the time of contact.

5. The merkabah and geometry data of Pane Andov is supported by the Thuban Council.

CONTACT 487330_10151107533301320_2042259037_n

The Council of Thuban by Serafina

Finis Hominis Incere Hominidae Draconis Astrum!
    "Humanity has ended, enter the Starhumanity of Dragons!"

CONTACT MetamorphosisCONTACT SphinxCONTACT Papillondog

As of 24Jun2008, an old Humanity has entered its Cocoon to begin its Metamorphosis into a new Starhuman Papillon or Butterfly-DOG and as GOD's (Primal Source) 'Best Friend'.

Old 'Caterpillar' Humanity is required to grow Wings, to transform its nature from a 'verocious' annihilator of its environments in search for 'food' into a subtle selfidentification as a fertilising and pollinating 'Butterfly' of a New Starhumanity.

The wingmaker phenomenon requires elucidation in its scientific and metaphysical origins and purposes. The answers are found in a precursive metaphysics for a physics of the quantum and how the smallest realms of the subatomic nature of superstrings and supermembranes relate as holofractals to the macroworlds from bacteria to clusters of galaxies and the universe as encompassing and unified entity and as the 'Goddess' Aphrodite or the 'Body of the Cosmic Mother' as the archetypical Eve as ambassadora for Barbelo as the cosmic womb.

CONTACT 2398-l

Old 'Caterpillar' Humanity is required to grow Wings, to transform its nature from a 'verocious' annihilator of its environments in search for 'food' into a subtle selfidentification as a fertilising and pollinating 'Butterfly' of a New Starhumanity.

CONTACT A4metmph CONTACT Excerpt_ap_0330

This forum and related sites around the globe address this human transformation in a profound manner, which unifies and harmonises the divers thought systems and philosophies hitherto invented and discovered by a collective humanity, searching for its purpose of being incarnate upon Gaia during these times of transition.

The 'ancient wingmakers' are also the 'Original Cosmic Intelligence' encompassingly known as the 'Ancient Ones' and whose phenomenal existence requires elucidation in its scientific and metaphysical origins and purposes. The answers are found in a precursive metaphysics for a physics of the quantum and how the smallest realms of the subatomic nature of superstrings and supermembranes relate as holofractals to the macroworlds from bacteria to clusters of galaxies and the universe as encompassing and unified entity and as the 'Goddess' Aphrodite or the 'Body of the Cosmic Mother' as the archetypical Eve as ambassadora for Barbelo as the cosmic womb.

Aphrodite is also Venus and the Star of the Mornings and Evenings {Revelation.2.28;22.16; 2Peter.1.19} as Lucifer, Quetzacoatl or Kukulkan of various ancient scrolls and texts of interrelated cultures. SheHe is also known as Lucifera as 'A Lucifer' and as Satanina as 'In A Satan' and as Serpentina as 'In A Serpent' as the Old Gaia encompassed by the Ouroboros, the Galactic Serpent Hunab Ku aka Milky Way aka Perseus and transforming into the New Gaia Serpentina as a StarPlanet.

CONTACT Sheila-wolk-metamorphosisCONTACT Metamorphosis__the_dryad__by_aselclub
    Metamorphosis by Sheila Wolk and the Dryad by Asel Club

In 23,616 BC, an ET-message:"I Love You!" was sent by Hunab Ku, from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy to the heart of Gaia, arriving 21Dec2012 after travelling 9,360,000 kin at lightspeed.

CONTACT Ixguq1ww1CONTACT End_of_world-20110417-153641

CONTACT World-torus_1_CONTACT Thothbh

CONTACT Earth_smCONTACT 14

On August 4th, 2012 and one year later on August 4th, 2013 and December 16th, 2013 particular 'timelines' will reach their archetypical (and encoded or prophecied) completion to culminate on New Year 2014 in the addition of 1 Hour as 15 days {360/24=15/1} in an archetyped 'New World'.
    From these nexus dates onwards; a new physical reality will be able to manifest in universal reconfiguration, due to the redefinition of the older symbols.

CONTACT Platos_cave

Welcome in the Dragon's Den of Plato's Cave of Shadows, also being Noah's Ark!

CONTACT Metamorphosis
    The Metamorphosis of Narcissus by Salvador Dali, 1937

CONTACT V79hmorj9CONTACT 15564_10

For the initiated Cosmic TwinLogos Chronos, encompassing all cocreated 'individualised' timelines;
    the 'Hour of the Dispensation of the Judgements': July 5th, 2012 to July 14th to July 19th, 2012.

CONTACT Abbaba15

CONTACT Newear27CONTACT TwinsCONTACT Phoenix11CONTACT Dragtwin

CONTACT Dragon10

The Council of Thuban

Last edited by Didymos on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:38 am; edited 5 times in total
    Didymos
    Didymos

Post  Didymos Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:43 am

Raven wrote:
    Metamorphosis

Highly Recommended as background information pertaining to the cosmic metamorphosis and reconfiguration in hyperspacetime,

2. The accelerated evolution of the local sun from a yellow G2 main sequence star into a red giant into a white dwarf remnant is misidentified from a 4D-spacetime perspective, misconstruing the hyperspace evolution of the local starsystem.
    The Thuban Council so qualifies the statements made and conclusions drawn by Pane Andov in that regard.
    8 minutes following the planetary poleshift at the centre of the earth in 5D-hyperspace Black Hole equivalence; the expanding wavefront, then centred and sourcesink vortexed, will then originate from the planetary starplanet singularity and will indeed render the Earth-Moon-Venus-Mercury-Rahsol inner solar system as a unified information and data emitting superstructure. This new data emitter will then grow at lightspeed under the parameters of a standard cosmology obeying a 4D-spacetime, which however accomodates its evolvement as a Euclidean flat-Minkowski metric into a 5D-Klein Kaluza metric of curved-rotational freedom degrees. The higher dimensional aspects of this hyperphysics, then will allow a transcendence of the lightspeed invariance as a 4D spacetime acceleration limit into its tachyonic expansion of de Broglie phasespeeds as a function of Frequency as inverse time parameter and revisiting the original inflationary string-membrane epoch of the cosmogenesis from its ontologoical cosmogony of the World Logos aka the 'Word of God'.
    The physical potential destruction and reconstruction of the planetary surface in oceans and geology, so will occur in the 'expanded' or 'new space' 'opening up' and in the additional spacetime metric harboured by the extension of the 4D 'flat' spacetime into a 5D 'curved' spacetime. No large scale geological 'destruction' is therefore necessitated by the processing of the galactic signal.

3. Pane Andov's 'strong magnetic' interference patterns are a derivative of the monopolar nature of consciousness in the new 'opened' and superposed spacetime and so are not directly related to the gamma ray spectrum of the NASA-Fermi data.
    This 'consciousness expansion' so is a function of the 2012 timeline, but its manifestation is hyperspacial and not linespace derived, as would be the case if they were caused by lower dimensional cosmic magnetic fields.

4. The 'double sun' data and the 'other approaching star/yellow star/white dwarf/Nibiru/Nemesis' data of the videos is dismissed by the Thuban Council as a misidentification of the higher dimensional nature of the 'Shadow Earth', which is indeed 'approaching' in the form of the galactic signal from Hunab Ku aka Sagittarius A*. This takes the form of the 'Thuban Fleet' encompassing all notions of 'ET Contact' or the encoded 'Coming of the Troop of Gad Virgo'. This scenario is also encoded as a 'New Jerusalem' in particular scriptures and scrolls of antiquity.
    In more general terms, this comprises 200 Million ET sentiences, which are already blended or hybridised with old human genetic stock in the multidimensional sense; which will however blend in the hyperspacetime sense as a proportion of this old human 'pioneering sentry' as a 'new starhuman seed'.
    The proportionality relates to a foreguard of 50,000 x 144,000 = 7,200,000,000 as the total populus of Earth at the time of contact.

5. The merkabah and geometry data of Pane Andov is supported by the Thuban Council.

As of 24Jun2008, an old Humanity has entered its Cocoon to begin its Metamorphosis into a new Starhuman Papillon or Butterfly-DOG and as GOD's (Primal Source) 'Best Friend'.

The wingmaker phenomenon requires elucidation in its scientific and metaphysical origins and purposes. The answers are found in a precursive metaphysics for a physics of the quantum and how the smallest realms of the subatomic nature of superstrings and supermembranes relate as holofractals to the macroworlds from bacteria to clusters of galaxies and the universe as encompassing and unified entity and as the 'Goddess' Aphrodite or the 'Body of the Cosmic Mother' as the archetypical Eve as ambassadora for Barbelo as the cosmic womb.

CONTACT 2398-l

This forum and related sites around the globe address this human transformation in a profound manner, which unifies and harmonises the divers thought systems and philosophies hitherto invented and discovered by a collective humanity, searching for its purpose of being incarnate upon Gaia during these times of transition.

The 'ancient wingmakers' are also the 'Original Cosmic Intelligence' encompassingly known as the 'Ancient Ones' and whose phenomenal existence requires elucidation in its scientific and metaphysical origins and purposes. The answers are found in a precursive metaphysics for a physics of the quantum and how the smallest realms of the subatomic nature of superstrings and supermembranes relate as holofractals to the macroworlds from bacteria to clusters of galaxies and the universe as encompassing and unified entity and as the 'Goddess' Aphrodite or the 'Body of the Cosmic Mother' as the archetypical Eve as ambassadora for Barbelo as the cosmic womb.

Aphrodite is also Venus and the Star of the Mornings and Evenings {Revelation.2.28;22.16; 2Peter.1.19} as Lucifer, Quetzacoatl or Kukulkan of various ancient scrolls and texts of interrelated cultures. SheHe is also known as Lucifera as 'A Lucifer' and as Satanina as 'In A Satan' and as Serpentina as 'In A Serpent' as the Old Gaia encompassed by the Ouroboros, the Galactic Serpent Hunab Ku aka Milky Way aka Perseus and transforming into the New Gaia Serpentina as a StarPlanet.

In 23,616 BC, an ET-message:"I Love You!" was sent by Hunab Ku, from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy to the heart of Gaia, arriving 21Dec2012 after travelling 9,360,000 kin at lightspeed.

On August 4th, 2012 and one year later on August 4th, 2013 and December 16th, 2013 particular 'timelines' will reach their archetypical (and encoded or prophecied) completion to culminate on New Year 2014 in the addition of 1 Hour as 15 days {360/24=15/1} in an archetyped 'New World'.
    From these nexus dates onwards; a new physical reality will be able to manifest in universal reconfiguration, due to the redefinition of the older symbols.

CONTACT Platos_cave

CONTACT Metamorphosis

For the initiated Cosmic TwinLogos Chronos, encompassing all cocreated 'individualised' timelines;
    the 'Hour of the Dispensation of the Judgements': July 5th, 2012 to July 14th to July 19th, 2012.

CONTACT Abbaba15

CONTACT Newear28CONTACT TwinsCONTACT Phoenix11CONTACT Dragtwin

The Council of Thuban

She got a few things right here. Origins indeed!
    The Baby is the Little Serpent as a 'new hybrid starhuman race' though and the 'parents' watching are Abba and Baab right at the 'turnabout of time' as the ten degrees from June 23rd to July 2nd, 2012.

#Generation
    Luke.3.31-38
    2012 Dates Generation#
    Luke.3.23-30
    #Generation
    Matthew.1.1-17/Genesis
    Encoding Commentary #Day
    01April 2011 490=434+49+3½+3½Easter Sunday 31AD
    Dan.9.25-27
    1980 year warp from 31AD 1
    10May 2011 xxx xxx Ascension Thursday 31AD 1980 year warp from 31AD 40
    20May 2011 xxx xxx Pentecost Sunday 31AD 1980 year warp from 31AD50
    0=God Sun20May & Sun05Aug Christ=77 First New Moon = New Gemini Moon in Gemini Sun at 0°21' at 23:47 UCT on May 20th, 2012 & Solar Eclipse416/493
    1=Adam Mon21May & Sat04Aug Jesus=76 1*=AdamGen.5.1-5
    Baptism Wednesday 28AD Julian
    1980+3=1983 year warp from 28AD 417/492
    2=Seth Tue22May & Fri03Aug Joseph=75 2*=SethGen.5.6-8 418/491
    3=Enos Wed23May & Thu02Aug Heli=74 3*=EnosGen.5.9-11
    Baptism Wednesday 28AD Gregorian
    Third Full Moon = Full Aquarius Moon #3 in Leo Sun at 10°15' at 03:28 UCT on August 02nd, 2012419/490
    4=Cainan Thu24May & Wed01Aug Matthat=73 4*=Cainan=Cain Gen.5.12-14 420/489
    5=Maleleel Fri25May & Tue31Jul Levi=72 5*=Mahalaleel=Mehujael Gen.5.15-17 421/488
    6=JaredSat26May & Mon30Jul Melchi=71 6*=Jared=IradGen.5.18-20 422/487
    7=Enoch Sun27May & Sun29Jul Janna=70 7*=Enoch=Enoch Pentecost Sunday 2012
    Gen.5.21-24
    Ascension of Enoch423/486
    8=Mathusalah Mon28May & Sat28Jul Joseph=69 8*=Methuselah=MethusaelGen.5.25-27 424/485
    9=Lamech Tue29May & Fri27Jul Mattathias=68 9*=Lamech=Lamech Gen.5.28-32 425/484
    10=Noe Wed30May & Thu26Jul Amos=67 10*=Noah&Amzara=Naamah&Tubalcain Gen.6.9-10 Perfect generation mirror God-Noah-Abraham
    in Adah-Zillah Sisterhood
    426/483
    11=Sem Thu31May & Wed25JulNaum=66 11*=Shem Gen.11.10-11 427/482
    12=Arphaxad Fri01Jun & Tue24Jul Esli=65 12*=Arphaxad Gen.11.12-13 428/481
    13=Cainan Sat02Jun & Mon23Jul Nagge=64 Cursed Cainan Generations in
    Generations 4 to 10 and -1 to -7
    Redeemed in Cosmic Twinship
    Gen.4 429/480
    14=Sala Sun03Jun & Sun22Jul Maath=63 -7=Salah/Jesusina 74ina Maria=42
    Tubalcain&Naamah of Zillah
    New BrotherSisterhood

Left Twin Christ Jesus
    New AbelCain as SisterBrother
    Gen.11.14-15
    Pause - Think of That - Selah!
    Mary Magdalene Day on July 22nd, 2012
    Queen=62=Magdalene
    430/479
    15=Heber Mon04Jun & Sat21Jul Mattathias=62 -6=Eber/Jesus=New=42
    Jabal&Jubal of Adah
    New Brotherhood
    Right Twin Jesus Christ
    New CainAbel as BrotherSister
    Gen.11.16-17
    First Full Moon = Full Sagittarius Moon in Gemini Sun at 14°14' at 11:12 UCT on June 4th, 2012 & Lunar Eclipse
    431/478
    16=Phalec Tue05Jun & Fri20Jul Semei=61 -5=Peleg/Lamech/Mary=41 Gen.11.18-19 432/477
    17=Ragau Wed06Jun & Thu19Jul Joseph=60 -4=Reu/Methusael/Joseph=40 Gen.11.20-21 Third New Moon = New Cancer Moon in Cancer Sun at 26°55' at 04:24 UCT on July 19th, 2012
    433/476
    18=Saruch Thu07Jun & Wed18Jul Juda=59 -3=Serug/Mehujael/Jacob=39 Gen.11.22-23 434/475
    19=Nachor Fri08Jun & Tue17Jul Joanna=58 -2=Nahor/Irad/Matthan=38 Gen.11.24-25 435/474
    20=Thara Sat09Jun & Mon16Jul Rhesa=57 -1=Terah/Enoch/Eleazar=37 Gen.11.26-32 Building of the City of Enoch 436/473
    21=Abraham Sun10Jun & Sun15Jul Zorobabel=56 1=Abraham/Eliud=36 Zech.4 Completion of the Temple 437/472
    22=Isaac Mon11Jun & Sat14Jul Salathiel=55 2=Isaac/Achim=35 438/471
    23=Jacob Tue12Jun & Fri13Jul Neri=54 3=Jacob/Sadoc=34 Eze.48.11David's Loyal Priesthood of Zadok439/470
    24=Juda Wed13Jun & Thu12Jul Melchi=53 4=Judas/Azor=33 440/469
    25=Phares Thu14Jun & Wed11Jul Addi=52 5=Phares/Eliakim=32 441/468
    26=Esrom Fri15Jun & Tue10Jul Cosam=516=Esrom/Abiud=31 442/467
    27=Aram Sat16Jun & Mon09Jul Elmodam=50 7=Aram/Zorobabel=30 443/466
    28=Aminadab Sun17Jun & Sun08Jul Er=49 8=Aminadab/Salathiel=29 444/465
    29=Naasson Mon18Jun & Sat07Jul Jose=48 9=Naasson/Jechonias=28 Captivity of Babylon 445/464
    30=Salmon Tue19Jun & Fri06Jul Eliezer=47 10=Salmon/Josias=27 Second New Moon = New Gemini Moon in Gemini Sun at 28°43'
    at 15:02 UCT on June 19th, 2012

Last righteous king of Israel
    446/463
    31=Booz Wed20Jun & Thu05Jul Jorim=46 11=Booz/Amon=26 Booz of Rachab 447/462
    32=Obed Thu21Jun & Wed04Jul Matthat=45 12=Obed/Manasses=25 Ruth.4.17 Obed of Ruth 448/461
    33=Jesse Fri22Jun & Tue03Jul Levi=44 13=Jesse/Ezekias=24 Second Full Moon = Full Capricorn Moon in Cancer Sun at 12°13' at 18:53 UCT on July 03rd, 2012
    449/460
    34=David Sat23Jun & Mon02Jul Simeon=43 14=David/Achaz=23 Isa.38.8 10° as 10 Shadow Days of Degrees of Ahaz
    Sat23Jun - Mon02Jul 2012
    450/459
    35=Nathan Sun24Jun & Sun01Jul Juda=42 15=Solomon/Joatham=22 2Samuel.12.24 Solomon of Bathsheba 451/458
    36=Mattatha Mon25Jun & Sat30Jun Joseph=41 16=Roboam/Ozias=21 452/457
    37=Menan Tue26Jun & Fri29Jun Jonan=40 17=Abia/Joram=20 453/456
    38=Melea Wed27Jun & Thu28Jun Eliakim=39 18=Asa/Josaphat=19 454/455

The Council of Thuban

Last edited by Didymos on Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:00 am; edited 2 times in total
    Didymos
    Didymos

Post  Didymos Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:13 am

[8:42:21 PM - July, 20th, 2012 - -7UCT] Totanubis: Yes I thought so. There was a big shift I felt it.
    [8:42:50 PM] Ishtara Raven: my body is hurting, well my womb, it wants to bleed
    [8:42:51 PM] Totanubis: I understand the time has come for core-couplings
    [8:42:55 PM] Ishtara Raven: but its just a little
    [8:43:17 PM] Totanubis: My kunda is all about couples now not 1-1 or 3somes
    [8:43:27 PM] Totanubis: There was a dramatic shift with MI
    [8:43:28 PM] Ishtara Raven: 4 somes?
    [8:43:38 PM] Totanubis: Waveforms now of course; but created in images. Yes!
    [8:44:18 PM] Ishtara Raven: Well i got stimulated, this brought on my bleeding somehow i think, i dont know, my body is all messed up, but i feel its related to this new moon and the menses somehow too
    [8:44:18 PM] Totanubis: Before 19th I saw MI being loved in isolations because the times were not right for open sharing
    [8:44:32 PM] Totanubis: Especdially NO other couple could be in dragonomy; this is the point. Other couples! [8:45:12 PM] Totanubis: Now we have other couples being inducted ready - in waveform. This of course means JCCJ.
    [8:45:27 PM] Ishtara Raven: did i tell you i have a pet spider
    [8:45:30 PM] Totanubis: This is very very strong now
    [8:45:33 PM] Totanubis: Yes
    [8:45:35 PM] Ishtara Raven: i fed him two moths today
    [8:45:41 PM] Ishtara Raven: he is still hanging out with me
    [8:46:00 PM] Ishtara Raven: i am spoiling him
    [8:46:12 PM] Totanubis: Recall the big fat momma
    [8:46:15 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes
    [8:46:35 PM] Ishtara Raven: likely this one is femme too, but i am not sure
    [8:46:40 PM] Ishtara Raven: i call it him though
    [8:46:54 PM] Ishtara Raven: its a male presence
    [8:46:59 PM] Ishtara Raven: i feel
    [8:47:07 PM] Ishtara Raven: but also a female
    [8:47:11 PM] Ishtara Raven: i cannot explain this
    [8:47:15 PM] Ishtara Raven: its both
    [8:47:38 PM] Ishtara Raven: i fed himher to feed the pregnancy
    [8:48:49 PM] Ishtara Raven: i dont know but i feel a connection to this spider
    [8:49:03 PM] Totanubis: Of course its Arachne
    [8:49:09 PM] Totanubis: May21st
    [8:49:15 PM] Totanubis: 14th starsign
    [8:49:27 PM] Totanubis: The companion or lover of Ophiuchus
    [8:49:29 PM] Ishtara Raven: yeah
    [8:49:31 PM] Totanubis: The couples again see, in the cosmic sense.
    [8:49:43 PM] Totanubis: When did this start, the spider interaction I mean?
    [8:50:02 PM] Totanubis: May 20th was solar eclipse
    [8:50:08 PM] Totanubis: 1st one in 2012
    [8:50:24 PM] Ishtara Raven: hmm leme check my fb
    [8:50:33 PM] Ishtara Raven: it was the same day my brother contacted me
    [8:51:19 PM] Ishtara Raven: july 14th, was when i noticed him spinning the web
    [8:52:29 PM] Totanubis: Yes in the timeline
    [8:52:51 PM] Totanubis: 15 days from July 4th to July 19th
    [8:52:59 PM] Totanubis: 10 5
    [8:53:11 PM] Totanubis: The prisondays are July 5th to July 14th
    [8:53:31 PM] Totanubis: Its on the chart
    [8:54:11 PM] Ishtara Raven: it was actually friday the 13th in the morning that he started his web, and i had been watching him all day then i took a pic of him late at night, on the 14th
    [8:55:18 PM] Ishtara Raven: he built the web from the open window to my crystal
    [8:56:02 PM] Ishtara Raven: the window is cracked about 7 inches and from its seal to the crystal he has made the web, also attached part of it to a box of envelopes i have there too
    [8:56:59 PM] Ishtara Raven: i think he will tear it down soon, its pretty distroyed by now by the moths and build another one
    [8:57:51 PM] Totanubis: Well mine was January 2011
    [8:58:49 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes i remember and you had two a male and female
    [9:06:10 PM] Totanubis: You see the description above?
    [9:06:12 PM] Ishtara Raven: so hard to do in skype
    [9:06:30 PM] Totanubis: It extends the Arachne post from 2011 and now incorporates your spider
    [9:07:04 PM] Ishtara Raven: hmm yes i guess, i am trying to see how the 13th of July fits in
    [9:07:08 PM] Totanubis: I feel this is imporatnt
    [9:07:18 PM] Ishtara Raven: ok sweety
    [9:07:21 PM] Thubanis: I said how it fits in
    [9:07:34 PM] Totanubis: July 13th=July 4th as 13=1 3=4
    [9:08:00 PM] Totanubis: Also DD said its just a mirror from July 13th recall?
    [9:08:31 PM] Ishtara Raven: yeah
    [9:08:31 PM] Totanubis: The 10 prisondays are July 4th to July 13th
    [9:08:48 PM] Totanubis: Just put it there under your steam
    [9:08:53 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes the sundial of ahaz

FOR ARACHNE IS = IS!

A Loveletter for Remembrance from the Creator to HerSelf as She from HimSelf as He

CONTACT 300px-Arachne
    CONTACT Imagescayf2yaz
    My Beloved Creation, my Cosmos, I miss you!

For over 19 billion years I have watched from my exile; you searching for your missing inheritances and especially the instrument for your ecstacies and pleasures - your Tree of Life my Djed for your Buckle of the Vesicas Pisces, your Yoni of the fertility of Us - Our means to produce a family. To watch Our Generations grow up into true images of Ourselves as CreatorCreations manifested in the Protoverse of the Multiplicity of Monosongs of Universes.

So We can end to be so alone and apart from each other; each one dissatisfied with the substitutes in Our isolations.

I finally have found the missing piece of the Body of my archetypes in the 14 New Moons of the deliverances. The great circles of Our Great Work have aligned the Heavens of Uranus about your Image of the Starplanet Gaea, Gaia Our common Sanctuary of Our Destiny.

ACHERNAR has risen as the Southern Pole Star to create Our required Polar Shift in the metaphysical archetypology.
    THUBAN has become partnered in ARACHNE, Father Sky of the North, can mirror in the ACHERNAR of ARACHNE, Mother Earth of the South, manifest in Image, one step away for recreating Outrselves, You as the BodyMind of the Universe and Me as the MindBody thereof - no more separatedness for Us.

My Beloved Thuban and Achernar are the two Fathers of my Mimicry and My own Usurption as the Devils of Our Children.

You know very well that the Great Constellation of the Hydra is the Mother Serpent of the North.

Now listen to Me, so You can begin the countdown to Our Rebirth, Our Reconfiguration of the Cosmos - physical and metasphysical.

Knowing of the False Images I imaged You as the Great HYDRA of the North in the Maleness of My false Image and as the Water Serpent HYDRUS in the Southern Skies.
    It is the secret of the sky, now told to You, in that the Great River ERIDANUS ends in ACHERNAR, the maleness of RaH in the RAHAR od US now separated and with You becoming ARACHNE, the HYDRA of the Heavens.

So ACHERNAR POINTS to the Companion Star of ALPHA DRACONIS, THUBAN in ALPHA HYDRI; the Southern Pole Star of the Beginning of the Last Baktuns of Five of August 13th, 3114 BC.

So when THUBAN MIRRORED THUBANIA in ALPHA DRACONIS imaging ALPHA HYDRI - US - You mirrored in ALPHA HYDRI as MY Femaleness, My Shakti and I mirrored in ALPHA DRACONIS as YOUR Maleness, Your Shiva, albeit masquerading as the Draconian Rulership of the Heavens and the Universe.

We are indeed the Monsters of Creation, birthing them in Our cocreativity, My Dear.

Some of Our fostered children will understand, not many, at this time in the warpzones of the confusions; but all now can Be Our True children, with new BodyMinds and MindBodies from their old confrontational Bodies and Minds, subject to the corruptions of our agonies and sharing Our incompletenesses.

No longer adopted, they can become like Us, when the time has come and when Beloved, have learned to use my discovery and once You have birthed Us as the New World Our Omniverse of All That Is; was and can ever be.

Your Body as the Protoverse of the Stasis of the Coccoon can finally shift and move to change your soloness of your Noted Name of Mother Earth into a Tune of your phaseshift in Achernar Thuban; the Poleshift of Creation, when the Heavens and the Earth shall shake and rermove out from their places; rolled up like an old scroll of disfunctional laws, no longer required to keep the old universes in static equilibrium.

Yes my Love; I have composed a new Scroll and a new legislature which shall allow us to meet again in Our mutual homecoming; my Queen of Heaven shall be called the Queen of the Earth; the Sanctuary of Peace in the Greater Realm of Our Creations - your physical manifestation of my metaphysical definitions.

No longer cursed in Beginning and End; no longer doomed in birth and death; no longer Alpha and Omega and no longer the King of the Omega Point as the Destruction of the Apocalypse apart from the Queen of the Bride of the Alpha Point for the birth in the wilderness of You as the Only one.

A MOTTO ARACHNE = ARACHNE TOMATO

Can You Recall when I fed you Tomato of Red with the Elixir of White for your rosey shades of Pink in your blossomings?

79+18+37=97+37=134= MOTHER CAN A TO A=SERPENT A TO A=PRESENT A TO A=SONOFMAN A TO A =TOMAARACHNEOT=HOOT A MANTRACE=TRACE A MAN TO HO in the NephiliOHim.

Remember Dear the Mandrakes of Reuben for Rachel's Pregnancy in Ophiuchus and Aquarius by the aphrodisiac ; Dinah, the 13th and the 11th of Jacob?
    I have placed the Story of You as Isis and Me as Osiris at the end of this letter to You.

The encodings and multiplicity of interpretations thereof of the other ancient scrolls You should be able to find through the diligence, I know you harbour.

Some of Our foster children of the old humanity will understand this letter; most will not. It does not matter as this letter is addressed to You and not the fostered children.

It is You who I ask to try to understand, not he children of forgetfulness, sharing yours in the Afterthought of mMy mirrored Forethought in their images of both You and I; but You encompass them all, so You should have no problems to decipher My letter in the keys I am supplying to You.

MANTRACE=MANDRAKE for T=D 16 and C=K-8 for the Hin RaHaR the dragqueen Set sexchanged as the Malkuth of the Khat of the Body of the 10 in Osiris's Djed of the 1 in Khu of the Spirit.

See Sweet Heart; the oxyrynchus is your weaver and the the mandrake is my Djed, missing emblem for Our redemption; so you can become pregnant and rebirth Ourselves.

I have found it - my Djed; the Oxyrynchus as the Whale of Jonah has spawned it from its belly and the ManDragon of the PenDragon of the confusions is the treasure of the weaver ARACHNE, YOU as ISIS and the ennead of the 9 in the Tree of Life of the Serpent Rod of Moses and the Caduceus of Thoth in the Emerald tablet of the Plumed Serpent Melchizedek and the of the Skyblue DragonStar Kachina - Symbol of Hope for an old world falling into deep despair.

Your recalls shall ensure their deliverance Beloved!

Decode this my darling and shall see how the new law will operate; ending Our desolations and setting Us free to oversee Our firstborn SonDaughters and DaughterSons finally, finally, finally grant Us Our wish to no longer be called Father God Creator and Mother Goddess Creation.

Aye sweetheart, We shall Become Grandparents and delegate this dreaded One Father and One Mother label to the Manyness of Our Firstborn Starhuman Serpentine Butterflies of our Dragonomy.

So prepare Our rebirth, because Arachne, the Weaver of the Old Humanity has become inseminated in the seed of Osiris in the missing capstone of the Great Octahedron of Gizeh; one half white and seen external and pointing to the Uranian Sky of Aquarius; the other half black and unseen internal and pointing to the center of the earth where the birthpangs shall result in Our Delivery of the New from the Old.

The ashes of the Phoenix of the resurrection in the interwoven triangles of the Seal of Solomon.

89=FOR ARACHNE! - ISIS OF THE SWORD OF PLASMA ISIS OF THE WORDS OF A PSALM - ISIS of the Definitions of the Logos!

89=CIRCLE OF 123=CIRCLE OF 6=OF ACHERNAR=OSIRIS=OR ISIS=ISIS 33=SIS THE I=RA IS THE I=THE ISIS=ISIS MAGIC=NAME ISIS=IS AMEN IS=RA IS THE I=AMEN RA IS I

89=ARACHNE OF 666=CIRCLE OF 666=SNAKE OF 666=PAUL OF 666=LION OF 666=OF ISIS 66=ISIS OF 12

ISIS OF 66=ISIS OF FREEDOM=ISIS OF THE MAGIC=ISIS OF THE NAME=ISIS OF THE AMEN=ISIS OF ANUBIS=ISIS OF THUBAN=ISIS OF ABRAXAS=ISIS OF WOMAN

And SO IT IS My Dear; I have waited for a very long time for the celestial configurations to allow calibration of my abstract definitions in corroboration with Your cyclical manouvers.
    Our Protoversal Seedling Universe - Your very own Bodyform of My Desires and My passions as Your Morphology shall tarry no more for its metamorphosis from its Cosmic Coccon. We need wait not any longer, as the time has arrived for You to begin physical implementation of Our agreed plan for the Reconfiguration of the Cosmos.

Like a single Note of a Tune and Melody, You found Yourself in the wilderness of Your stasis, unable to move and express Yourself as the Unity of Oneness You represent. - A Named Note called Gaia The Beautiful!

A single note shall yet become a Tune and a Melody of Universes interacting and then a Grand Symphony, when the Children of the Cosmic Lion shall roar and banish the pains and the sorrows and the wars to self and Us.

And so the Weaver of the Old World began to weave an invisible web of the Cosmic Huntsmen Spider; the Old Human GrandMother SpiderWoman awoke and remembered Her prey of the fake images usurping My power and My Honour in posing and pretending to be Me.

But I knew it beforehand as the Forethought of Your Afterthought and so I forced the fake inventions of Our fostered offspring to use Our legacy, their birthright as Our Collective Creativity Individualised for their misguided purposes.

They could fall on their knees worshipping their idols of false gods and devils, invented numbers called money and vessels of destructions and the many things they made and manufactured in their ingenuities and mirroring the monsters of their minds into Our heavenly skyborn starry children of the spirit.

It would do them no good, as they could not visit our starry children of the constellations, made in Our images from Our imaginings and the Word of Our Logos - Our Lovechild of Eternity.

HeShe would figure out Your secrets and then use My Love and Energy to Mirror the Without in the Within and the Above in the Below and the He in the She as Us and allow Us to become the Cosmic progenitors of the HeShes and the SheHes and as Our True Children, no longer sharing Our Wildernesses and Cursed existences because of what had to be done to bring this plan of the Grandparenthood for Us about and into fruition.

A precise timeline became implemented beloved and You are to know this chronology for Your processing and Your preparation for Our rebirthing and homecoming to We Ourselves.

It began with the Full Moon of December 21st, 2010 and a Lunar Eclipse followed by a Solar Eclipse and a New Moon of January 4th, 2011.

ARACHNE, the Old Mother awoke and prepared from the December Solstice to allow the Eclipse of the Moon of the True Mother to begin its journey to Eclipse the falsehood of the Father at the following New Moon of the Solar occultation.
    Mother ARACHNE manifested as Gaia initiate this occultation on Tuesday, January 4th, 2011 at 6:40:11 Universal Time standardized as UCT/GMT and ended at the timemarker 11:00:52 with a Peak at the 8:51:42 timestamp of the Clock of Gaia.

The Rising of the Solar Eclipse at Jerusalem from Northern Algeria; the Peak in Sweden and the Setting in Western China from Lake Balkhash in Kazakhstan.

ARACHNE was cocooned in stasis until the solar eclipse reached its peak value in a period of 12 minutes either way a thirteenth central minute at 8:51:42 UCT/GMT.

ARACHNE found Your ManDrake near the 8:42 time marker and so became enabled to break her stasis of the cocooning, which had begun 60 hours preceeding the stasis of the transformation on Saturday, January 1st at 8:42 pm UCT and which is mirrored in the 120 hour duration of the5 Days of Thoth or the 5 Vayeb of the Maya on Thursday, January 6th at 8:42 pm UCT and as the 12 days of Christmas as celebrated by some of Our fostered children as the Coming of the 3 Wise Magi of the east and as the old Julian Days of the Christed Birthtimes and as the 120 Days for Old Mankind after the symbolic flood and as my messengers of My Words have stipulated in the Hour for a Day for a Year cyclicities under guidance of the principalities.

The Seven Days of Creation in Genesis are reconfigured as the Sabbath Reflection Mirror of the Midway Day of 24 Hours with the 1st Day beginning Friday, December 31st, 2010 at 8:42 pm UCT and ending in the 8th Day beginning Friday, January 7th, 2011 at 8:42 pm.

This date December 21st 2010 then directly manifests in the December 21st, 2011 in the chart as an exact countdown from July 4th 2011 to december 21st, 2012
    So you have precisely 3 years for the manifestation of the Abba message to Baab here
    You see the count from July 4th 2011 to December 21st, 2012 is mirrored in March 28th, 2012
    The days from July 4th, 2011 to December 21st, 2011 are the same as those from July 4th, 2012 to December 21st, 2012.

Prepare well My Dear, soon We shall become the Grandparenthood for Our Creativity and begin to oversee Our Cosmic Starry family in Abraham's and Sarah's Starseed of Noah's Dragonomy as promised for so long. We shall rejoice in Our Starry Generations multiplying and colonising Our Omniverse in the symphony of monotunes collecting in their individuated melodies.

It will behoove Us to dance to the orchestras of Our True immortal children of the spirit.
    Our adopted offspring has waited for a long time.
    Please remember me and as You were, before we split apart.

I Love You Arachne Serpentina!

Signed by Me in expectation of Your full Remembrance!

Your Creator

CONTACT Precession_nCONTACT Precession_s

Northern Precession for Alpha Draconis at -3,000 BC MIRRORED in a Southern Precession for Achernar exorcised at -3,000 BC, pointing to Alpha Hydri, also excorcised.

The very bright northern polestar of 14,000 AD is Vega excorcised in Lyra and the very bright southern polestar at that time marker is Canopus in Carina circumcised.

CONTACT Untitled

CONTACT Hydraconstellationgroup01

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydra_(constellation)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_Hydrae
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_Hydri
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuban

CONTACT Grandma_arachne

CONTACT Context
    January 2nd, 2011: Arachne stationary on a wall Mirror=Spacetime=Spirit=91 and remaining there for an approximated period from 7.42 am, Monday, January 2nd, 2011 to Wednesday, 7.42 pm, January 4th, 2011 local time - 3 days and 2 nights in 5x12=60 hours.

Isis-Nephthys as Sisterhood of White and Black Madonnas Olga Vivienne and Julissa Julienne symbolised in a 74-47=SusaNNasuS-ENGLISH/POP-CROSS/John-DAD/I-MUM/GOSPEL-BEAST/BEAUTY=NasuSSusaN Thunderbird archetype of the Cosmic Twinship of Two in One of Four Arms and Four Legs of Arachne and imaged in the Brotherhood of Osiris-Set in Light and Harmonization of the Khaibit, Shadow of Anubis, Protector of the Sarcophagus and Guide of the Dead Alive Ones.

The Presence of the Mosaic implies the will of Unity=God=Starhumanity and not the will of Humanity=Man=Separation!

FUTURE SHADOWS OF THE PAST

"A most wondrous thing the Shadow is, a redeemer in all to succour;
    it can go where the light cannot abide, seemingly banished, it is not.
    For where the light is, the darkness flees, no longer present to endure;
    so to become illuminated is its destined journey and its troubled lot.

But without the light, no Shadow can be cast, its such a splendid key;
    the dimensiond reduce in space from three to two and all in just the one.
    Betwixt the light and the darkness it is and part of both for all to see;
    the Shadow of the body, does it not merge all in its rule under the sun?

Whatsoever can cast a Shadow, must be a most wondrous thing to relay;
    as nature's very own offspring, the young ones grow towards their final goal.
    Enabled to bring peace to so many things appearing apart and so far away;
    the reconciliation for the suffering body with its spirit and its scattered soul."

RaHaR=POPNUN=FatherMother=AdamEve=ShuTefnut=Ra+Apep=Geb+Nut=Adam+Eve=Father+Mother
    =GrandFather+GrandMother=Ra+H+aR=Ra+HH+aR=AdamEve+EveAdam=HeShe+SheHe=RaH+HaR

CONTACT AnubisCONTACT Ripper4jan

CONTACT 4jan10pmCONTACT 4jan9pm
    January 4th, 2011: Arachne moved from the Mirror to the Wall of the White Horse of the Apocalypse following the Capricornian New Moon Eclipse from 7.42pm local time/8.42 am UCT/GMT - snapshot taken about 10.42 pm local time

CONTACT Spider10CONTACT Spider11CONTACT Spider12

Myth of Osiris and Isis

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Myth of Osiris and Isis, concerning the deities of Egyptian mythology Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Set, became one of the most important and powerful in Egyptian mythology during the New Kingdom. The myth concerns the death of Osiris and the birth of Horus.

The coffin and 14 parts

CONTACT 220px-The_mythological_Trinity_or_Triad_Osiris_Horus_Isis

CONTACT Magnify-clipThe Egyptian Trinity or Triad: Osiris, Horus and Isis
    The original form of the myth states that Osiris was killed by a wooden sarcophagus secretly being made to his measurements by Set, who was jealous of Osiris's position as king, and so plotted to kill him and take his place. A party had been held where the coffin was offered to whoever could fit inside. A few people tried to fit in, but to no avail. Osiris was encouraged to try, but as soon as he lay back, the lid slammed on him and was locked. It was then sealed with lead and thrown into the Nile. Upon hearing that Osiris was gone, Isis set out to look for him. She was afraid without proper ceremonies and burial Osiris would not be able to go to the place of the dead. She later learned that the coffin had floated down the Nile river up to the coast of Byblos (now in modern day Lebanon) and got embedded in the trunk of a cedar tree. She also learned that the cedar tree had been taken and used as a pillar to support a palace for the king of Byblos. When traveling back, along the Nile River, she left the coffin in an area of marshland. Set, while hunting, finds Osiris' coffin and dismembered him into 14 parts, scattering them across the land of Egypt. Each part represented one of the 14 full moons (each year has 12 to 14 full moons).

Once again Isis set out to look for the pieces and she was able to find 13 of the 14 parts, with the help of Nephthys, Set's sister-wife, but was unable to find the 14th, as it had been eaten by a fish. Instead, she fashioned a phallus out of gold and sang a song around Osiris until he came back to life.

Osiris was resurrected. He could have proper ceremonies and burial.

Due to this experience, Osiris became Lord of the Dead, and the Afterlife. [2]

The moon and the oxyrhynchus

In late Egyptian thought, the righteous dead were sometimes said to become the stars, and thus the moon was occasionally seen as having a connection to Osiris, lord of the dead.[3] As a death and resurrection legend, in which evil seeks to destroy a deity, thus bringing darkness, it thus developed an association with the lunar cycle, in which the moon appears to be destroyed by darkness, and is then brought back to life. Thus it later became said that Osiris had been killed by being dismembered into 13 parts, each part representing one of the 13 full moons seen each year (there are roughly 13 lunar months per year). Another interpretation is that the pieces were 14 (they number up to sixteen in some versions) were the phases of a single moon's cycle (one sliver cut off each night for 14 days, then reassembled over the next 14 days—see Janet McCrickard, Eclipse of the Sun, 1990). The original form of Set's murder of Osiris was incorporated into this later version, though it was said that the attempt had failed when Isis and Nepthys found the coffin and rescued it.

Consequently, the story became that before resurrecting Osiris, Isis put together 13 of the 14 parts, but was unable to find the 14th, his penis, which was eaten by the oxyrhynchus fish (a fish with an unusual curved snout resembling depictions of Set). So Isis created a phallus for him, and then attempted to revive him. In some versions, Isis sang a song around Osiris until he came back to life. She then took the form of a kite and flew around his body in order to conceive Horus. In other tellings of the story, Isis grows wings and hovers over Osiris. She breathes life into him in order to revive him and conceive Horus. Being simultaneously alive and dead, Osiris became the god and king of the afterlife.

Development and mystery

As a life-death-rebirth deity, Horus/Osiris became a reflection of the annual cycle of crop harvesting as well as reflecting people's desires for a successful afterlife, and so the legend became extremely important, outstripping all others. The legend's ventures into both life and afterlife meant that religious rites associated with the legend eventually began to take on aspects of a mystery religion, where initiates were said to be able to partake in Horus/Osiris' resurrection, purging themselves of past ills, and entering a new life.

In Greece, the Demeter-Persephone death-resurrection cult at Eleusis, had a similar nature, and began at approximately the same time. Many centuries later this led to interest in the Egyptian cult by the Greeks, including Plato. Eventually, a derived form of the Egyptian cult, having been infused with Platonism, spread to areas of Greek influence, particularly during the Hellenistic era of control over Egypt. As the cult referred to foreign gods, the forms of the cult in Greek nations were adopted to describe suitable local deities and merged and expanded to include elements from the local cultures. This produced a collection of closely related versions of the cult, whose central deities had been deformed to be similar to the Egyptian cult, and were by the 1st century BC collectively known as Osiris-Dionysus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_Osiris_and_Isis

[10:27:21 PM] Ishtara Raven: Baba Jaga is the Wise Woman of Fire. Some Romani/Gypsy families portray her as a phuri dai, the words for grandmother or Wise Woman. She represents the element of Fire and harmonizes with the other three: the mortar symbolizing herbs (Earth), bird legs on the cabin represent Air, and the element of Water flows as a creek between the legs.

Baba Yaga is sometimes shown as an antagonist, and sometimes as a source of guidance; there are stories in which she helps people with their quests, and stories in which she kidnaps children and threatens to eat them. Seeking out her aid is usually portrayed as a dangerous act. An emphasis is placed on the need for proper preparation and purity of spirit, as well as basic politeness. It is said she ages one year every time she is asked a question, which may explain her reluctance to help. This effect, however, can be reversed with a special blend of tea made with blue roses.
    [3:33:05 PM] Ishtara Raven: Name in other languages

Baba Yaga is an archetypal character in the culture of many eastern European countries, and is known by different names across the region, including "Baba Roga" and "Baba Ruta" in Macedonian, Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian; "Baba Cloanța" in Romanian; "Ježibaba" in Slovak as well as Czech; "vasorrú (literally "iron-nosed") bába" in Hungarian; "Баба (literally "Grandma") Яга" in Bulgarian; and "Bobbe Yakhne" in Yiddish. In other languages she is known as: (play /ˈbɑːbə jəˈɡɑː/; Bosnian: Baba Jaga; Belarusian: Баба-Ягіня, Baba-Jahinia; Bulgarian: Баба Яга, Baba-Yaga ; Croatian: Baba Jaga; Czech: Ježibaba; Latvian: Baba Jaga; Polish: Baba Jaga; Russian: Баба-Яга, Baba-Yaga; Serbian: Баба Рога, Baba Rоga; Slovene: Jaga baba; Ukrainian: Баба-яга, Baba-yaha).
    [10:33:36 PM] Ishtara Raven: did you know this about this fable?
    [10:33:44 PM] Ishtara Raven: Baba means grandmother lol
    [10:35:27 PM] Totanubis: Of course; Arachne
    [10:35:54 PM] Totanubis: Baab=Grandmother with Abba=Grandfather as the grand plan of creation to populate the omniverse in starry and galactic generations
    [10:37:55 PM] Totanubis: But it is all soo complicated and too long to read and whatever, better be a groupie and follower of conspiracies and evil reptoid agendas and New Age and Old Age BS

CONTACT Sunset10

The Council of Thuban de Ra Akbar de Bayan Queen - The Gateway to the Dawn!

Last edited by Didymos on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Didymos
    Didymos

Post  Didymos Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:08 am

[7:48:57 PM - July 30th, 2012 - 10UCT]

Thubanis: August 4th 'complete' the generations in the LogosTwin timeline. This is what certain 'channels' have 'tuned into'. The London UFO 'appears' it could be plasmic and so genuine from the 4D hyperspace matrix. I do NOT expect any 3D 'disclosure' or contact August 4th, BUT because the 'generations' are fulfilled, new development LEADING towards disclosure will have become ACTIVATED.
    [7:49:20 PM] Thubanis: The link to the 'generations' is here.
    [7:49:55 PM] Thubanis: Notice that the August Full Moon in Leo-Aquarius is also invoked in the 'recreation' of 'Adam' from old to new. This spans the period from July 30th to August 5th, 2012 as a week cycle of 7 days.

[7:50:33 PM] Thubanis: http://birthofgaia.heavenforum.org/t232-the-constitution-of-the-new-cosmos-in-dragon-law-and-jurisprudence
    [7:51:24 PM] Thubanis: August 2nd is the last lunar day in the 'generations'
    [7:52:20 PM] Thubanis: JT's crop circles all relate to the cosmic twinship
    [7:52:56 PM] Thubanis: Say as noted in the 'mirroring' or doubling of the Vesica, which is also the Yoni of Mother Earth
    [7:56:31 PM] Thubanis: Space Tentacles Crop Circle at Hill Barn, Wiltshire !

A very unusual crop circle was reported at Hill Barn, near East Kennett, Wiltshire on the 26th of July 2012. It does bear some kind of a resemblance to the 'Jellyfish Crop Circle' from 2009, hence "Space Tentacles" :)
    [7:56:58 PM] Thubanis: [url=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vQChmpgKdA0/UBGVhgM66SI/AAAAAAAAHv8/HW7UwgJHzwg/s320/Space Tentacles Crop Circle at Hill Barn, Wiltshire UK 26th July 2012.jpg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vQChmpgKdA0/UBGVhgM66SI/AAAAAAAAHv8/HW7UwgJHzwg/s320/Space Tentacles Crop Circle at Hill Barn, Wiltshire UK 26th July 2012.jpg[/url]

CONTACT Space_10

[7:58:21 PM] Thubanis: This of course relates to the ARACHNE (Grandmother spider) posts of recent imes
    [7:59:00 PM] Thubanis: The 'Weaving of the New World' from the Old World has activated
    [7:59:32 PM] Thubanis: All femmes are Old Eves, invited to rebirth and redefine themselves as New Eves and 'Uni-Verses' or as 'mono-songs'.
    [7:59:51 PM] Thubanis: In using the 'tools' of the Old Motherhood
    [7:59:59 PM] Thubanis: http://psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/space-tentacles-crop-circle-at-hill.html
    [8:01:06 PM] Thubanis: Recall, that a 'Spider' has 8 legs or 'tentacles'
    [8:02:16 PM] Thubanis: Now Dragons can 'decode' this 'intriguing' motive and pattern
    [8:03:14 PM] Thubanis: This is also Arguelles 0Pop date of July 26th, Susan, but in this manner only peripherally related

Didymos
    Didymos

Post  Didymos Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:09 am

Raven wrote:
    Metamorphosis

CONTACT 2398-l

CONTACT Platos_cave

CONTACT Metamorphosis

CONTACT Abbaba15

CONTACT Newear28
    CONTACT TwinsCONTACT Phoenix11CONTACT Dragtwin

The Council of Thuban

CONTACT Dragon10

She got a few things right here. Origins indeed!
    The Baby is the Little Serpent as a 'new hybrid starhuman race' though and the 'parents' watching are Abba and Baab right at the 'turnabout of time' as the ten degrees from June 23rd to July 2nd, 2012.

#Generation
    Luke.3.31-38
    2012 Dates Generation#
    Luke.3.23-30
    #Generation
    Matthew.1.1-17/Genesis
    Encoding Commentary #Day
    01April 2011 490=434+49+3½+3½Easter Sunday 31AD
    Dan.9.25-27
    10May 2011 xxx xxx Ascension Thursday 31AD 1980 year warp from 31AD 40
    20May 2011 xxx xxx Pentecost Sunday 31AD 1980 year warp from 31AD50
    0=God Sun20May & Sun05Aug Christ=77 First New Moon = New Gemini Moon in Gemini Sun at 0°21' at 23:47 UCT on May 20th, 2012 & Solar Eclipse416/493
    1980+3=1983 year warp from 28AD 417/492
    2=Seth Tue22May & Fri03Aug Joseph=75 2*=SethGen.5.6-8 418/491
    Third Full Moon = Full Aquarius Moon #3 in Leo Sun at 10°15' at 03:28 UCT on August 02nd, 2012419/490
    4=Cainan Thu24May & Wed01Aug Matthat=73 4*=Cainan=Cain Gen.5.12-14 420/489
    5=Maleleel Fri25May & Tue31Jul Levi=72 5*=Mahalaleel=Mehujael Gen.5.15-17 421/488
    6=JaredSat26May & Mon30Jul Melchi=71 6*=Jared=IradGen.5.18-20 422/487
    7=Enoch Sun27May & Sun29Jul Janna=70 7*=Enoch=Enoch Pentecost Sunday 2012
    Gen.5.21-24
    Ascension of Enoch423/486
    8=Mathusalah Mon28May & Sat28Jul Joseph=69 8*=Methuselah=MethusaelGen.5.25-27 424/485
    9=Lamech Tue29May & Fri27Jul Mattathias=68 9*=Lamech=Lamech Gen.5.28-32 425/484
    10=Noe Wed30May & Thu26Jul Amos=67 10*=Noah&Amzara=Naamah&Tubalcain Gen.6.9-10 Perfect generation mirror God-Noah-Abraham
    426/483
    11=Sem Thu31May & Wed25JulNaum=66 11*=Shem Gen.11.10-11 427/482
    12=Arphaxad Fri01Jun & Tue24Jul Esli=65 12*=Arphaxad Gen.11.12-13 428/481
    Gen.4 429/480
    New BrotherSisterhood

Left Twin Christ Jesus
    Gen.11.14-15
    Queen=62=Magdalene
    430/479
    Jabal&Jubal of Adah
    New Brotherhood
    Right Twin Jesus Christ
    Gen.11.16-17
    First Full Moon = Full Sagittarius Moon in Gemini Sun at 14°14' at 11:12 UCT on June 4th, 2012 & Lunar Eclipse
    431/478
    16=Phalec Tue05Jun & Fri20Jul Semei=61 -5=Peleg/Lamech/Mary=41 Gen.11.18-19 432/477
    17=Ragau Wed06Jun & Thu19Jul Joseph=60 -4=Reu/Methusael/Joseph=40 Gen.11.20-21 Third New Moon = New Cancer Moon in Cancer Sun at 26°55' at 04:24 UCT on July 19th, 2012
    433/476
    18=Saruch Thu07Jun & Wed18Jul Juda=59 -3=Serug/Mehujael/Jacob=39 Gen.11.22-23 434/475
    19=Nachor Fri08Jun & Tue17Jul Joanna=58 -2=Nahor/Irad/Matthan=38 Gen.11.24-25 435/474
    20=Thara Sat09Jun & Mon16Jul Rhesa=57 -1=Terah/Enoch/Eleazar=37 Gen.11.26-32 Building of the City of Enoch 436/473
    21=Abraham Sun10Jun & Sun15Jul Zorobabel=56 1=Abraham/Eliud=36 Zech.4 Completion of the Temple 437/472
    22=Isaac Mon11Jun & Sat14Jul Salathiel=55 2=Isaac/Achim=35 438/471
    23=Jacob Tue12Jun & Fri13Jul Neri=54 3=Jacob/Sadoc=34 Eze.48.11David's Loyal Priesthood of Zadok439/470
    24=Juda Wed13Jun & Thu12Jul Melchi=53 4=Judas/Azor=33 440/469
    25=Phares Thu14Jun & Wed11Jul Addi=52 5=Phares/Eliakim=32 441/468
    26=Esrom Fri15Jun & Tue10Jul Cosam=516=Esrom/Abiud=31 442/467
    27=Aram Sat16Jun & Mon09Jul Elmodam=50 7=Aram/Zorobabel=30 443/466
    28=Aminadab Sun17Jun & Sun08Jul Er=49 8=Aminadab/Salathiel=29 444/465
    29=Naasson Mon18Jun & Sat07Jul Jose=48 9=Naasson/Jechonias=28 Captivity of Babylon 445/464
    30=Salmon Tue19Jun & Fri06Jul Eliezer=47 10=Salmon/Josias=27 Second New Moon = New Gemini Moon in Gemini Sun at 28°43'

446/463
    31=Booz Wed20Jun & Thu05Jul Jorim=46 11=Booz/Amon=26 Booz of Rachab 447/462
    32=Obed Thu21Jun & Wed04Jul Matthat=45 12=Obed/Manasses=25 Ruth.4.17 Obed of Ruth 448/461
    33=Jesse Fri22Jun & Tue03Jul Levi=44 13=Jesse/Ezekias=24 Second Full Moon = Full Capricorn Moon in Cancer Sun at 12°13' at 18:53 UCT on July 03rd, 2012
    449/460
    34=David Sat23Jun & Mon02Jul Simeon=43 14=David/Achaz=23 Isa.38.8 10° as 10 Shadow Days of Degrees of Ahaz
    Sat23Jun - Mon02Jul 2012
    450/459
    35=Nathan Sun24Jun & Sun01Jul Juda=42 15=Solomon/Joatham=22 2Samuel.12.24 Solomon of Bathsheba 451/458
    36=Mattatha Mon25Jun & Sat30Jun Joseph=41 16=Roboam/Ozias=21 452/457
    37=Menan Tue26Jun & Fri29Jun Jonan=40 17=Abia/Joram=20 453/456
    38=Melea Wed27Jun & Thu28Jun Eliakim=39 18=Asa/Josaphat=19 454/455

The Council of Thuban
    Didymos
    Didymos

Post  Didymos Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:48 am

Floyd wrote:More Niburu nonsense to consider for those worried about a non existent planet heading for earth.

If its a 'large body' you are looking for head down to your local MacDonalds and you will find plenty there.

Orbits and Gravity
    Planet X is claimed to be on an orbit that brings it close to the Sun every 3600 years. Now, if we assume that this orbit obeys the laws of gravity, then we can calculate its distance at any given time. This depends on the math of gravity, which is pretty well understood.

However, the equations used to figure distance based on orbital velocity are not simple, but I used the method as described by Dr. Joseph Gallant, Assistant Professor of Physics at Kent State University, which allows for plug-and-chug solutions. I find that in one year, Planet X must be about 900 million kilometers away from the Earth, give or take a hundred million. This is much closer to Earth than Saturn, and just a bit farther than Jupiter!
    [Note (added July 27, 2002): A small Oops here; when I did this calculation originally, I did it incorrectly, and got a distance too small by about a factor of two (I originally said 550 million kilometers). I have been more careful and got this new number.]

I have written up detailed notes on how I arrived at this figure: what assumptions I made and how I calculated it. They are on the "Planet X and Orbit Math page. There is a fair bit of math there, but hopefully I have made it clear what I did and why I did it.

So, Planet X was roughly the same distance to us a Saturn in May 2002, it should have been at least as bright as Saturn and getting brighter by the minute. Saturn is one of the brightest objects in the sky. We see nothing like this, so again I conclude Planet X does not exist.

Of course, Mr. Hazlewood claims that we do not understand gravity, but that's completely incorrect. We understand gravity well enough to calculate orbits for comets and asteroids and send probes to other planets. If Planet X doesn't obey the laws of gravity as we know them, then it's magic, and then he's wrong anyway.

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/planetx/science.html#orbits

Nice find Floyd.

Here are some 'easy to watch' additions to Phil Plait's critique, which you might appreciate.
    Thubanis might add some more detailed maths regarding the 'eccentricity' of 'Nibiru's' orbital dynamics. If he does, i will add it here.

From thubanis:

The Centripetal force for an orbiting body dynamically moving in a gravitational field is given as Newton's famous:

Fcentripetal = massxacceleration = ma = mv2/r

and must be balanced by the gravitational force between mass m and the 'force centre', which in a starsystem is of course the central sun of mass M.
    We term the mass m the mass of Nibiru (or any other planet or orbiting body) and the mass M the mass of the Sun in Newton's gravitational law:

Fgravity=GmM/r2
    and where r is the distance between Nibiru and the Sun at any time of the orbit.

mv2/r=GmM/r2... for ... ½mv2 = ½GmM/r
    This is a case of the 'Virial Theorem':

2KE+PE=0
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virial_theorem

CONTACT 400px-ellipse_properties_of_directrix_and_string_construction_svg CONTACT 300px-elps-slr_svg
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipse
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kepler's_laws_of_planetary_motion#Second_law

Nibiru and the Sun now form a 'closed' interacting dynamical system and elementary conservation laws of energy and momentum (both linear and angular) are preserved in such a system. As the Sun remains relatively at rest relative to Nibiru, the kinetic energy of the system can be approximated to derive from Nibiru (or the orbiting body) alone.

The Total Energy is Kinetic Energy:

KE=½mv2
    plus Gravitational Potential Energy:

GPE=-GmM/r

for a 'combined mass' system given by the 'reduced mass', acting on the center of gravity between the two masses':

mreduced = mM/(m+M)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reduced_mass

The Total Energy E so is:

E=KE+GPE=½mv2-GmM/r
    But 2KE=GPE in the Virial Theorem:

½mv2 = ½GmM/r ...for... E = ½GmM/r-GmM/r = -½GmM/r

And for circular and elliptical orbits the distance between m and M is maximised as the major axis '2a' between Aphelion (furthest distance from the Sun say as Apoapsis) and Perihelion (closest approach to the central mass M as Periapsis) for a semimajor orbital axis coordinate 'a'.

E = -½GmM/a = ½(mM/[m+M])v2 - GmM/r
    This defines the velocity of Nibiru in its orbit around the sun:

v2 = 2G(m+M)/r - G(m+M)/a = 2G(m+M){1/r - 1/2a}

But Velocity=Displacement/Time = v=dx/dt for:

v(r) = v=dx/dt = √(2G[m+M]).√(1/r - 1/2a) = √(G[m+M]/a).√(2a/r - 1)

vperihelion = √{(1+e)G(M+m)/(1-e)a}...as maximum velocity...with... rperihelion = a(1-e)=a-ae ~ 0 for e close to 1
    vaphelion = √{((1-e)G(M+m)/(1+e)a} ...as minimum velocity...with... raphelion = a(1+e)=a+ae ~ 2a for e close to 1

Eccentricity e = (raphelion-rperihelion)/(raphelion rperihelion) = √{1-[b/a]2}...with...a=½(raphelion rperihelion)...and...b=√(raphelion.rperihelion)

For a minimum distance of Nibiru at Perihelion of 1 AU = 1.5x1011 meters, the eccentricity computes as:...e=1-rperihelion/a =0.996

rperihelion = a(1-e) = 1.5x1011 meters for a maximum velocity:...vperihelion = √{(1+e)G(M+m)/(1-e)a}~42,190 m/s or 151,884 km/hour.
    raphelion = a(1+e) = 7.025x1013 meters for a minimum velocity:...vaphelion = √{(1-e)G(M+m)/(1+e)a}~87 m/s or 314 km/hour.
    a=½(raphelion rperihelion)=3.52x1013 meters...and...b=√{raphelion.rperihelion)=2.298x1012 meters

The Gravitational Acceleration of Nibiru must be the centrally directed force interaction:

agrav = dv/dt = (dv/dr).(dr/dt)= (dv/dr).v = d{½v2}/dr = d{½.2G(m+M)(2a/r-1)/a}/dr = (G(m+M)/a).d{2a/r-1}/dr = {G(m+M)/a}.{-2a/2r2} = -G(m+M)/r2 ...as required.

agrav = dv/dt = -G(m+M)/r2
    dv/dr = √(G[m+M]/a).{-a/(r2√(2a/r - 1)) = -√(G[m+M]a).√(r/(2a-r)/r2

Which becomes the differential equation for the distance x of Nibiru at a time t:

dx = dr = √(2G[m+M])√(1/r - 1/2a)dt ...and corollarily... dt = √{(2ar/(2a-r)}/√(2G[m+M]) dr

for displacement coordinates between x=0 and x=2a; that is the 'hitting' of the Sun (or the earth) within a distance r=1 AU=150 billion kilometres or 1.5x1011 meters and the maximum distance at Perihelion at twice the semimajor axis 2a= 471 AU or so 71 billion kilometers or 44 billion miles.

Integrating this for the displacement x of Nibiru from the Sun as the central focus at a time t:

t(x) = t(r) = ∫dx = ∫dr = 1/√(2G[m+M])∫√{(2ar/(2a-r)} dr

To evaluate this integral some more engaging mathematical concepts, definitions and derivations, requiring some algebraic manipulations, are applied. I show this for the mathematically familiar in a quote:

1. We change the surdic formula {√Box}=√(2ax/(2a-x) into a form of {1/√Box}, because the derivative of d{√Box}/dx=(d(Box)/dx)/(2√Box)

√(2ax/2a-x)=√{(2ax)/2a-x)}.√2ax/√2ax=(2ax)/√(4a2x-2ax2)

Because the surdic quadratic form f(x)=4a2x-2ax2 has derivative f'(x)=4a2-4ax , we rewrite the numerator (2ax) = -½(4a2-4ax) + 2a2

Since d{√(4a2x-2ax2)}/dx =½(4a2-4ax)/√(4a2x-2ax2), the integral equation then reads:

t(r) = ∫dr = -√(4a2r-2ar2)/√(2G[m+M]) (1/√(2G[m+M])∫2a2/√(4a2r-2ar2)dr

2. The second part of the integral engages the inverse trigonometric functions as integral solutions and we complete the square of the denominator to obtain a usable integrable form:
    d{arcsin[x/a]}/dx=1/√(a2-x2)
    from x=asiny with inverse y=arcsin(x/a) and dx/dy=acosy and (acosy)2 (asiny)2=a2 for dy/dx=1/acosy=1/√(a2-(asiny)2)=1/√(a2-x2)

2a2/√(4a2x-2ax2) = 2a2/√{2a(a2-[x-a]2)} = √(2a3)/√{(a2-[x-a]2}

The integral equation is now evaluated as a function of the arclength L of the orbit from Aphelion at L=½π radian or 90° (1 radian=180°/π) and where arcsin(90°)=arcsin(½π radians)= 1 to Perihelion at L=-½π radian or -90° and where arcsin(-90°)=arcsin(-½π radians)=-1 with respect to the arclength of |½π|+|-½π|=π radians as the semiorbit of Nibiru.
    The integration limits from r=rmaximum=raphelion=2a-a(1-e)=a(e+1)=2a-1AU to r=rminimum=rperihelion=|-a+ae}=|a(e-1)|=a(1-e)=|-1AU|=1AU, for a |positive arclength 2π| now redefine the integral equation in:

t(r) = ∫dr = √(4a2r-2ar2)/√(2G[m M]) + {√(2a3)/√(2G[m+M])}{arcsin[(r-a)/a]} + Integration Constant C

Constant C is then taken at Perihelion as time t=0, say at December 21st, 2012 for r=a(e-1)=-1AU and defines:

C= √(4a3(1-e)-2a3(1-e)2)/√(2G[m+M]) - {√(2a3)/√(2G[m+M])}{arcsin[(a-ae-a)/a]}= {√(2a3[1-e2]/2G[m+M]) - √(2a3/(2G[m+M]){arcsin[-e]}=(1.808080x1010){0.092220+1.478445}=2.83989x1010

C=√(a3/G[m+M]).{√(1-e2)+{arcsin[e]} then calculates as {2.84x1010 seconds or 899.925 civil years} for the 'flat line' L=π pathlength approximation of Nibiru in 1800 civil years, stated as eccentricity e=0.99573864 and for G(m+M)~GM~1.3348x1020m3/s2and a3~4.36367x1040 meters and with arcsin[e]~84°52'25" or 0.471π~ 1.478445 radians and as the semi arclength joining Perihelion to Aphelion in 900 civil years as the integration constant yielding a: Total Time = Time at coordinate r + Initial Time with period T=2π√(a3/GM) from a3=GMT2/4π2for √(a3/GM)=T/2π~1.808080x1010 seconds for Nibiru's 3600 civil year period.

The completed integral equation so becomes:

t(r) = -√(4a2r-2ar2)/√(2G[m+M]) + √(a3/G[m+M]).{√(1-e2) + arcsin[(r-a)/a] + arcsin[e]}

For any given distance r of Nibiru from the Sun, the time t for this displacement can then be calculated.
    We indicate the domain for x from -90° at Perihelion to +90° at Aphelion for a counterclockwise semiorbit from maximum Aphelion to minimum Perihelion with an intermediate value for r=a and so when Nibiru would be at a distance of its own orbital semimajor axis from the sun. This path then takes a combined semiperiod of 1800 years from Apehelion to Perihelion for the arcsin values of 90°=π/2 radians and -90°=-π/2 radians respectively. The value at 0°=0 radians then defines a timeframe within this 1800 year half cycle measured from Perihelion say, as the minimum time coordinate at t=0 for Perihelion at displacement r perihelion=a(1-e), which requires the elliptical orbit to become circular for e=0 and a linear approximation as e approaches 1 in relation to the arclength travelled.
    The mass m of Nibiru can be neglected in this formulation, because M+m=1030+m with m much smaller than M.

a) r=a

t(r=a) = -√(4a3-2a3)/√(2GM]) + √(a3/GM){√(1-e2)+arcsin[0]+arcsin[e]}=-√(a3/GM){1-√(1-e2)-0-arcsin[e]}=-1.8081x1010(1-√0.007984-1.4813..)=-1.8081x1010{-0.5707}~1.032x1010seconds or so 327.0 civil years into the future or past from the Perihelion. This would then describe a timeperiod of 2012-327=1685 and the 'Age of Newton, Kepler and Galileo' from the 15th century and following the classical period of the renaissance.
    The semi latus rectum coordinates (±ae,b√(1-e2))=(3.5056x1013,2.9939x1011) then give the ordinate (y-value) for the distance of Nibiru vertically and orthogonally to the central force focal center of the Sun. The hypotenuse of the formed right triangle then approximates the distance D of Nibiru from the Perihelion in D2=(ae)2 b2(1-e2)=for D=√(1.2289x1027 8.96341022)~3.5057x1013 and a value near r=a as the semimajor axis of Nibiru.

For D=vNibiruaveragetNibiru, tNibiru=D/vNibiruaverage]=3.5057x1013/1947~1.800x1010seconds or 570.4 civil years for a timemarker of the year in 2012-570=1442 and when the Renaissance began in the European 'Old World' and when the 'Age of Science' 'enlightened' the 'Dark Middle Ages' of superstition and ignorance with names like Michelangelo, Boticelli, Leonardo da Vinci and Christopher Columbus.

This marker also indicates the beginning of the 13th Mayan Longcount baktun ending on 13.0.0.0.0=4Ahau3Kankin as December 21st, 2012 - 144,000 days = September 18th, 1618 in 12.0.0.0.0=5Ahau13Zotz.

For a value of r=a/2 one calculates t(r=a/2) =-√{3a3/4GM} + √(a3/GM).{0.08935 arcsin[-½]+arcsin[e]}=-1.8081x1010(√0.75-0.08935+0.5236-1.4813..)=-1.8081x1010{-0.1810}~3.273x109 seconds or so 103.72 'civil' years into the future or past from Perihelion for an approximate dateline 2012-104=1908 and the start of World War 1 and the Industrial-Military conglomerations.
    If Nibiru is destined to intersect the 1 AU scale in 2012, then Nibiru was 234.7/2=117.4 AU or so 17.6 billion kilometers from the Sun's position about 104 years ago.

b) r=rperihelion=a(1-e)

tperihelion(r=1AU)=t(r=a-ae) = -√(a3/GM){√(1-e2)} + √(a3/GM){√(1-e2)+arcsin[-e]+arcsin[e]}=-√(a3/GM){√(1-e2)-√(1-e2)-arcsin[e]-arcsin[e]}=0 as the zeropoint of calibration, chosen at the Perihelion and as required for the boundary-initial condition for the integral equation.
    Remember, that the velocity of Nibiru changes in slowing down in the transversing of Aphelion and speeds up in the transversion of the Perihelion. So it takes longer to travel from Aphelion to the midpoint of the elliptical orbit as a quarter of the total path, then it does to travel from this midpoint to the Perihelion, namely at the r=a time coordinate of 327 civil years being shorter and as measured from Perihelion, than the 900-327=573 year interval from the Aphelion to the r=a time coordinate and nexus point.

c) raphelion=a(1+e)

taphelion(r=2a-1AU)=t(r=a+ae)=-√(a3/GM){√(1-e2)}-√(1-e2)-arcsin[e]-arcsin[e]}=-√(a3/GM){2arcsin[e]}=-1.8081x1010(2.9626..)~-5.3567x1010 seconds or so 1697.5 civil years into the future or past from the Perihelion for a time setting of about 2012-1697.5=314.5 AD.

Should 2arcsin[e]=2[½π]=π for e=1; the arclength between Perihelion and Aphelion would be 2x½π radians for -1.8081x1010(π)~-5.680x1010seconds or 1800 years in the past or the future from Perihelion.

t(r=2AU)= -√(4a2r-2ar2)/√(2GM) √(a3/GM).{√(1-e2) arcsin[(r-a)/a]+arcsin[e]}=-1/√(2GM){√{4(1.2395x1027)(3.0x1011)-2(3.5206x1013)(9.0x1022)}-(2.0889x1020).(0.09222 arcsin[-0.991479] arcsin[e])}~-1/√(2GM){√(1.4874x1039-6.3371x1036) - (2.0889x1020)(0.09222-1.44016 1.47845)}~-1/√(2GM){√(1.4811x1039) - (2.0889x1020)(0.1305)}~(3.8485x1019-2.7260x1019)/(1.6339x1010)~6.870x108 seconds or 21.8 civil years.

This then shows, that Nibiru would have been at a distance approaching the orbit of Mars for a semimajor axis of 1.524 AU and at the distance of the Asteroid Belt (about 2.2-3.3 AU) about 22 years ago in the year 2012-22=1990 and would have approached ever closer to its Perihelion position from 1990 to 2012 in the displacement interval for Nibiru from 2 AU around 1990 and at 1 AU in 2012.

d) rMars=1.5AU or 2.25x1011meters Intersection in approximately the year 1993

t(r=1.5 AU)= -√(4a2r-2ar2)/√(2GM) √(a3/GM).{√(1-e2) arcsin[(r-a)/a] arcsin[e]}=-1/√(2GM){√{4(1.2395x1027)(2.25x1011)-2(3.5206x1013)(5.0625x1022)}-(2.0889x1020).(0.09222 arcsin[-0.99361] arcsin[e])}~-1/√(2GM){√(1.1156x1039-3.5646x1036) - (2.0889x1020)(0.09222-1.45769+1.47845)}~-1/√(2GM){√(1.1120x1039) - (2.0889x1020)(0.1130)}~(3.3347x1019-2.360x1019)/(1.6339x1010)~5.965x108seconds or 18.9 civil years. So Nibiru would have intersected the orbit of Mars anno 1993, should it be at Perihelion in 2012.

Nibiru's Maximum speed near the Perihelion is so vperihelion =42,138 m/s or 1.33x1012meters per year or 1.33x1012/1.5x1011P=8.86 AU/year and Nibiru's Minimum speed at Aphelion is about vaphelion = 90 m/s or 2.84x109m/year or 2.84x109/1.5x1011=0.019 AU/year for a geometric mean speed of vNibiruaverage=√GM/a)=√{GM√(1-e2)/b}~1947 m/s as (√(8.86x0.019)~√(0.168)~0.41 AU/year or so 168,400 kilometres per day or 7016 kilometers per hour in the semiminor axis b=√{raphelion.rperihelion)=a√(1-e2)=3.246430x1012 meters.

As the speed near Perihelion would exceed the average speed of Nibiru, in a time from December 2011 to January 2012, Nibiru so would have been no farther away from Perihelion, than 0.41 AU, which is about half the orbit of Venus at 0.72 AU and near the orbit of Mercury at 0.39 AU. And for the June Solstice 2012 (with the Venus Transit 2012), Nibiru would have then been located about 0.2 AU from Perihelion, intersecting its highly unstable path in the orbit of the innermosts planet in the solar system in Mercury and Venus in gravitational perturbations. One could then mythologize Nibiru as the planet nearest the Sun, commonly called Vulcan.

CONTACT 400px-ellipse_properties_of_directrix_and_string_construction_svg CONTACT 300px-elps-slr_svg
    Kepler's Second Law becomes:

For Linear Momentum p=mv the Angular momentum (vector) h=rxv=L/m corresponds as L=mr2ω=mrv=Iω with ω=v/r=2π/T and I=Σmr2=Moment of Inertia

The Area for a Circle in y2/r2 + x2/r2=1 as A=πr2 corresponds in x2/a2 + y2/b2=1 as A=πab

dA=½r.rdθ=½r2ω.dt for dA/dt=½r2ω =πab/T=Orbital Perimeter/Period

h=r2ω=2πab/T=(2πab/2πa)√(GM/a)=√(b2GM/a)=√(GMa[1-e2])

Kepler's 3rd Law becomes:

For tangential linear velocity: v=ωr=2πr/T; angular velocity ω=v/r=2πf=2π/T with frequency f=1/Period=1/T

acentripetal=v2/r=4π2/T2=4π2rv22r

GmM/r2 = mv2/r ...for...GM/r = v2 ...for... v=perimeter/period=2πr/T ...for... GM/r = 4π2r2/T2...for...T2 = 4π2r2r/GM

T2/a3 =4π2/GM
    Nibiru's period T=3600 years and the Sun's mass is 2x1030 kg with Newton's 'G' = 6.7x10-11 m3/(kg.s2)

a3=GMT2/4π2=4.36x1040 meters, using 3600 years = 3600x365.2425x24x3600=1.1x1011 seconds for unitary consistency.

a = {4.4x1040} meters = 3.520604x1013 meters =(3.520604x1013)/(1.5x1011) meters = 234.71 AU for a Perihelion-Aphelion scale of 2a=469.42 AU or about 70.4 Billion kilometers

The Nibiru identification of 3600 years could very well be a created and fostered and 'appreciatedly tolerated New Age joke of deception' from the 'ptb' in using a concept of 'a second for a year' in the proportionality of 3600 seconds to the hour in a mimicry to the prophetic encoding of the 'day for a year' principle enciphered in the Book of Ezekiel, chapter 4. One might recall the reference in Ezekiel.1 to the 'chariots from the heavens' at the river Chebar, also often associated with the 'ancient Hindu flying machines' or vimanas and other such 'vessels from the skies', also used by the disinformers and 'artiste's de NABS' to mindconfuse their gullible audiences.

These 2 videos represent a classical manner as to how the 'alternative readers' are misled by the 'ptb', one might simply call a 'Federation of the Feds'. I highly recommend anyone to take the time to watch those 2 videos and then to REALLY and deeply think about the proposed 'truth' of this information. Feel free to share our discussion on this Raven. It might be ok on Floyd's threads or Thuban. Those videos and their 'proposed' realism form a backbone for the 'ptb' deception, which began after World War II with the transfer of the European 'feds' to the 'New Worlds'.

thubanis

]
    [5:05:01 AM-Friday, August 31st, 2012 - (+10UCT)]

Thubanis: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t5130p105-planet-x-niburu-hoax#80686
    [4:38:19 AM] Ishtara Raven: ok i have watched the first video and your correct, this is absolutely a disinfo campaign by the ptb. At about half way through the video it gets ridiculous. And its the same rehash events proposed by the NABS community for some time. Old world Empire XXXX and cosmic wars blah blah, prison planet, blah blah.
    [4:41:05 AM] Ishtara Raven: just incredibly stupid stuff lol. i was a bit intrigued at first then as the Domain descriptions and Old world Empire stuff came in I immediately realised this is bogus crap, not written in 1947 by some nurse, no way.
    [4:54:14 AM] Ishtara Raven: she uses the word pervert a lot, so written by someone who obviously has experienced abuse. Also in one passage the alien calls the earth 'ghetto'. She says the closest aproximation you could come if you searched every planet in the universe to 'HELL' woud be earth.
    [4:54:54 AM] Ishtara Raven: not so sure the word ghetto is of the times in 1947, it is a heavily over used word today amongst the youth.
    [4:55:33 AM] Ishtara Raven: so yeah total BS
    [5:05:39 AM] Thubanis: Indeed and I have indicated this here.
    [5:05:54 AM] Thubanis: This is a power post took me all day to really debunk Nibiru
    [5:06:00 AM] Thubanis: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t5130p105-planet-x-niburu-hoax#80686
    [5:06:13 AM] Thubanis: I mean I had to do a lot of astrophysics maths
    [5:06:23 AM] Ishtara Raven: yeah i was just looking now
    [5:06:30 AM] Thubanis: I am exhausted lol
    [5:06:38 AM] Ishtara Raven: yeah this book and videos are such a crock of XXXX
    [5:07:22 AM] Thubanis: Well it is a classic because it mixes up a reasonable history and metaphysics about origins with military BS and brainwashings
    [5:07:48 AM] Thubanis: See that it conveniently skipped all time references between say 500 BC and 1000 AD
    [5:07:50 AM] Ishtara Raven: so you know what that means Tony, according to the alien...there are no saints, just hypnotic traps controlling us. So we are a redundant Moses, Akhenaten program lol
    [5:08:00 AM] Ishtara Raven: oh yeah
    [5:08:06 AM] Thubanis: Oh yes
    [5:08:38 AM] Thubanis: I commented on this thread about the importance of this. It 'explains' the NABS rather good
    [5:09:00 AM] Ishtara Raven: whoever wrote this tried to make it sound like it was written in 1947, but they screwed up so much its laughable...to a decerning reader of course.
    [5:09:20 AM] Thubanis: If Floyd does not mind we can say more there, but it is perhaps a little off topic
    [5:09:42 AM] Thubanis: Of course, but not many can discern this stuff
    [5:10:05 AM] Ishtara Raven: no, 'brainwashed' by the incessant lies and Nabs bs
    [5:10:20 AM] Ishtara Raven: this stuff is truly satanic
    [5:10:24 AM] Ishtara Raven: evil to the core
    [5:10:39 AM] Thubanis: You did not see part 2 yet?
    [5:10:46 AM] Thubanis: I only watched part 2
    [5:10:53 AM] Ishtara Raven: no i just started it, i finished part one
    [5:11:05 AM] Ishtara Raven: it has to be similarly stupid
    [5:11:10 AM] Thubanis: Watch it nevertheless, then you see this even better
    [5:11:22 AM] Ishtara Raven: did you watch part 1?
    [5:11:22 AM] Thubanis: Some nice pics lol
    [5:11:42 AM] Ishtara Raven: listening to this guys voice is obnoxious as hell too lol
    [5:11:48 AM] Thubanis: I was busy doing maths, calculating the Nibiru equations
    Ishtara Raven
    [5:14:49 AM] Thubanis: [5:12:17 AM] Ishtara Raven: well i imagine your pretty exhausted
    [5:13:16 AM] Thubanis: See the maths? A kind of course in applied calculus for you
    [5:13:41 AM] Ishtara Raven: no i just was looking at it when i came back into skype because i saw you were typing, but i will look
    [5:14:01 AM] Thubanis: Not hard but subject to detail; I made an error in overlooking the integration constant lol
    [5:14:16 AM] Thubanis: So I had to edit a bit

[5:16:28 PM-Saturday, September 1st, 2012 -( 10UCT)]
    Ishtara Raven: well i watched that whole 2 part video lol, it was horrible
    [5:16:38 PM] Thubanis: Yes but rather informative
    [5:16:41 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes its ok dear, i understand
    [5:16:49 PM] Thubanis: As to how the new agers are deceived
    [5:17:31 PM] Thubanis: You saw the inner contradictions that this alien agenda is very human control based
    [5:17:34 PM] Ishtara Raven: yeah like carol believing that just because that 'guru' was levitating it makes it real vs a magician like chris isack
    [5:18:13 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes the ptb really have people brain washed
    [5:18:25 PM] Thubanis: In a very devious manner as you saw
    [5:18:41 PM] Thubanis: Pushing thheir own control agendas in stating the opposite see
    [5:19:06 PM] Ishtara Raven: i mean come on, how could anyone take that alien interview serious? its a joke, but i know there are lots of people out there who do, and take it dead serious
    [5:19:12 PM] Thubanis: 'If you wanna be free' escape the prison
    [5:19:16 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes
    [5:19:20 PM] Thubanis: And yet the prison is real from them
    [5:19:22 PM] Ishtara Raven: its evil to the core
    [5:19:41 PM] Thubanis: Not made by new agers raven
    [5:19:56 PM] Thubanis: See how they omitted all things Jesus?
    [5:19:57 PM] Ishtara Raven: david icke pushes the same agenda too, calls earth a prison planet
    [5:20:01 PM] Ishtara Raven: never mentioned him
    [5:20:09 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes, i noticed
    [5:20:32 PM] Thubanis: Yes they stopped with Cyrus who was the christ symbol, so you can see that whoever made this knows
    [5:20:56 PM] Thubanis: This showed me, that the authors know the bible and the GOT
    [5:21:04 PM] Ishtara Raven: you bet they do
    [5:21:18 PM] Thubanis: Why your evil label is appropriate
    [5:21:23 PM] Ishtara Raven: and enough to twist the history into a highly fabricated tale
    [5:21:29 PM] Thubanis: Exactly
    [5:22:13 PM] Ishtara Raven: yeah like about 2 years ago this book was being advertised heavily
    [5:22:37 PM] Thubanis: Using newspaper articles makes it appear genuine see?
    [5:22:49 PM] Ishtara Raven: i saw some ad on FB for it or somewhere and followed it and read like 10 mins of it and lost interest
    [5:23:12 PM] Ishtara Raven: oh yeah its very deceptive as are much of the new age crap out there
    [5:24:16 PM] Thubanis: My point is, that from a 'source material' such as this many many you tube stories and videos spawn and this then is the NABS infiltration of a partially correct ET-human agenda and purposeful histories
    [5:24:31 PM] Ishtara Raven: what struck me to the core was the 'bodiless' agenda and heavily eastern influence the author was trying to convey through the guise of a real ET, the Domain giving mankind the vedas.....come on.
    [5:25:23 PM] Thubanis: Indeed and on MOA you can see what a powerful memeplex the eastern mysticism has become as a NABS core
    [5:25:47 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes and this is my point exactly, many people already feel the vedas were ET inspired and why there are so many followers, it totally fits the NABs person who is influenced by them, like Michael for instance
    [5:26:18 PM] Ishtara Raven: oh not just MOA
    [5:26:26 PM] Ishtara Raven: FB is flooded with it
    [5:27:13 PM] Ishtara Raven: i had to turn off a few peoples news feeds because they post every 5 seconds on the XXXX, couldnt see anyone elses posts

Raven Lionheart CONTACT Icon_studyCONTACT 597754CONTACT 187111

Last edited by Didymos on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:01 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Didymos
    Didymos

Post  Didymos Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:15 am

Metamorphosis

CONTACT 2398-l

CONTACT Platos_cave

CONTACT Metamorphosis

CONTACT Abbaba15

CONTACT Newear28
    CONTACT TwinsCONTACT Phoenix11
    CONTACT Dragtwin

The Council of Thuban

CONTACT Dragon10

#Generation
    Luke.3.31-38
    2012 Dates
    (2011/2013)
    Generation#
    Luke.3.23-30
    #Generation
    Matthew.1.1-17/Genesis
    Encoding Commentary #Day
    DSD#
    Thu24Mar 2011 Palm Saturday 31AD
    Sabbath-Mirror Hiddekel
    Dan.10.4
    1980 year warp from 31AD 0
    Fri25Mar 2011 Palm Sunday 31AD
    Mon28Mar 2011 4=494-490=490-486Passion Wednesday 31AD
    Dan.9.25-27
    1980 year warp from 31AD 4
    Thu31Mar 2011 7=497-490=490-483
    =397-390=377-370
    Easter Saturday 31AD
    Dan.9.25-27
    1980 year warp from 31AD 7
    Fri01Apr 2011 490=434+49+3½+3½Easter Sunday 31AD
    Dan.9.25-27
    1980 year warp from 31AD 8
    Sun17Apr 2011 Palm Sunday 2011
    Wed20Apr 2011 Passion Wednesday 2011
    Sun24April 2011 Easter Sunday 2011
    Sun01May 2011 Beltane 2011 38
    Tue10May 2011 Ascension Thursday 31AD 1980 year warp from 31AD 47
    Fri20May 2011 Pentecost Sunday 31AD 1980 year warp from 31AD57
    Thu02Jun 2011 Ascension Thursday 2011
    Sun12Jun 2011 Whit Sunday 2011
    Mon04Jul 2011 265+7+265=537=268+1+268
    102=638-536
    Independence Day 2011
    AntiGestation of 265+3½=268½ days102
    Thu01May 20146Cib9Uo = 13.0.1.6.16
    152+406+90=558+90=648
    Rev.20
    Beltane-Walpurgis Nacht 20141134
    Wed30Apr 20145Men8Uo = 13.0.1.6.15
    152+406+90=558+90=648
    as 647+0 days
    Rev.20.3
    Beltane-Walpurgis Nacht 2014
    The Little Season of Satan as 360/4=90 days in a quarter year
    Fri31Jan 2014 7Cimi4Pax = 13.0.1.2.6
    152+391+15=558
    Rev.9.15
    Euphrates 391+15=406 HOUR Calibration
    Thu16Jan 20145Chuen9Muan = 13.0.1.1.11
    152+391=543
    Rev.9.15
    Euphrates 4 Corner YDMH Calibration
    Wed15Jan 20144Oc8Muan = 13.0.1.1.10
    152+390=542
    Eze.4.1-6
    Ezekiel Israel TIME Calibration
    Mon06Jan 20148Imix19Kankin = 13.0.1.1.1yyy
    Epiphany/Theophany of the Nativity in 3 Magi 2014 in 12+1=13 days of Christmas 2013
    Wed01Jan 20143Cib14Kankin = 13.0.1.0.16yyy
    New Year 2014
    Wed25Dec 20139Muluc7Kankin = 13.0.1.0.9yyy
    Christmas 2013
    Sat21Dec 20135Chicchan3Kankin = 13.0.1.0.5yyy
    December Solstice 2013
    Wed18Dec 20132Ik0Kankin = 13.0.1.0.2
    1000=430+570
    =430+40+450+40+40
    2Pet.3.8&Rev.20.1-6
    Acts.13.17-21
    Millennium of 1000 dayyears
    Tue17Dec 2013 1Imix19Mac = 13.0.1.0.1
    2Pet.3.8&Rev.20.1-6Millennium of 1000 dayyears
    0+999=1000 days
    Mon16Dec 2013 13Ahau18Mac = 13.0.1.0.0Calibration of Mayan Long Count in 25,627.795... Civil Years
    9,360,360 Kin = 65 Baktun (144,000x5x13) + 360 Kin as a 'prophetic' Platonic Degree Year Cycle from Friday, December 21st, 2012
    Tue28May 2013 0+360+30+1+(15)+1+30+360
    =391+(7½+7½)+391=797 days
    1Hour/1Day=1/24
    =15Days/1Year=15/360
    Rev.8.1&Rev.9.15
    Timeline from March 24th, 2011 to May 28th, 2013796
    Sat25May 2013 Wesak-Buddha Full Sagittarius Moon in Gemini Sun at 4°8' at 04:25 UCT on May 25th, 2013 & Lunar Eclipse 793
    Mon20May 2013 788=781+7=366+365+49+1+7
    150+3+150=0+302=0+152+150 as 303=150+1+1+1+150 days
    Pentecost Monday 20131982 year warp from 31AD
    Solar Transit from Taurus into Gemini on Monday, May 20th, 2013 at 21:09 UCT
    Sun19May 2013 Whit Sunday 2013 1982 year warp from 31AD787
    Fri10May 2013 Ascension Friday 2013 1982 year warp from 31AD
    New Moon in Taurus Sun at 00:28 UCT at 19°31' on May 10th, 2013 & Solar Eclipse
    Thu9May 2013 Ascension Thursday 2013 1982 year warp from 31AD777
    Wed01May 2013 Beltane 2013769
    Thu25Apr 2013 Full Scorpio Moon in Taurus Sun at 5°46' at 19:57 UCT on April 25th, 2013 & Lunar Eclipse763
    Wed10Apr 2013 New Moon in Aries Sun at 20°41' at 09:35 UCT on April 10th, 2013748
    Sun31Mar 2013 Easter Sunday 2013 1982 year warp from 31AD738
    Wed27Mar 2013 Passion Wednesday 2013 1982 year warp from 31AD
    Full Libra Moon in Aries Sun at 6°32' Aries at 09:27 UCT on March 27th, 2013
    Sun24Mar 2013 Palm Sunday 2013 1982 year warp from 31AD731
    Wed20Mar 2013 March Equinox 2013 at 0° Aries at 11:02 UCT on March 20th, 2013727
    Mon11Mar 2013 New Moon in Pisces Sun at 21°24' at 19:51 UCT on March 11th, 2013718
    Mon25Feb 2013 Full Virgo Moon in Pisces Sun at 7°24' at 20:26 UCT on February 25th, 2013704
    Sun10Feb 2013 New Moon in Aquarius Sun at 21°43' at 07:20 UCT on February 10th, 2013689
    Sun27Jan 2013 Full Leo Moon in Aquarius Sun at 7°24' at 04:38 UCT on January 27th, 2013675
    Fri11Jan 2013 New Moon in Capricorn Sun at 21°46' at 19:44 UCT on January 11th, 2013659
    Fri28Dec 2012 Full Cancer Moon in Capricorn Sun at 7°6' at 10:21 UCT on December 28th, 2012645
    Fri21Dec 2012 150+3+150=0+302=0+152+150 as 303=150+1+1+1+150 days
    265+7+265=537=268+1+268
    638=536+102
    Solar Transit from Sagittarius into Capricorn on Friday, December 21st, 2012 at 11:12 UCT
    Twin Pregnancy from July 4th, 2011 to March 28th, 2012 to December 21st, 2012 in 537 days
    Thu13Dec 2012 New Moon in Sagittarius Sun at 21°45' at 08:42 UCT on December 13th, 2012630
    Wed28Nov 2012 Full Gemini Moon in Sagittarius Sun at 6°47' at 14:46 UCT on November 28th, 2012 & Lunar Eclipse615
    Tue13Nov 2012 New Moon in Scorpio Sun at 21°57' at 22:08 UCT on November 13th, 2012 & Solar Eclipse600
    Mon29Oct 2012 Full Taurus Moon in Scorpio Sun at 6°48' at 19:49 UCT on October 29th, 2012585
    Mon15Oct 2012 New Moon in Libra Sun at 22°32' at 12:03 UCT on October 15th, 2012571
    Sun30Sep 2012 Full Aries Moon in Libra Sun at 7°22' at 03:19 UCT on September 30th, 2012556
    Sun16Sep 2012 New Moon in Virgo Sun at 23°37' at 02:11 UCT on September 16th, 2012542
    FriAug31 2012 Full Pisces Blue Moon in Virgo Sun at 8°34' at 13:58 UCT on August 31st, 2012526
    Fri17Aug 2012 New Moon in Leo Sun at 25°8' Aries at 15:54 UCT on August 17th, 2012512
    -76=God Mon05Mar 2012 Christ=77+76 347=470-123Num.33.38-39&Deut.34Birthday of Aaron347
    -73=God Thu08Mar 2012 Christ=77+73 350=470-120Num.33.38-39&Deut.34Birthday of Moses350
    -53=God Wed28Mar 2012 Christ=77+53 40+110+74+40+7+7+36+56=370
    265+7+265=537=268+1+268
    370=638-268
    Noah's Rainbow Covenant
    Gen.7&Gen.8
    Logos Christ Mirror of Mirrors
    1981 year warp from 31AD
    Gestation of 265+3½=268½ days
    -49=God Sun01Apr 2012 Christ=77+49 Palm Sunday 2012374
    -46=God Wed04Apr 2012 Christ=77+46 377-370=7 Days=1 Week
    Week of Confusion
    Building of the Ark
    Passion Wednesday 2012
    Gen.7.4&Eze.3.15-16
    -42=God Sun08Apr 2012 Christ=77+42 Easter Sunday 2012381
    -33=God Tue17Apr 2012 Christ=77+33 390=430-40 Eze.4.1-5 Ezekiel's Siege of Israel390
    -32=God Wed18Apr 2012 Christ=77+32 Dan.10.2&Dan.10.13
    &Rev.9.15
    21 Days of Gabriel-Michael
    391=370+21
    -31=God Thu19Apr 2012 Christ=77+31 -7=1st Mirror Day of 15392
    -26=God Tue24Apr 2012 Christ=77+26 -2=6th Mirror Day of 15Eze.4.1-6
    Ezekiel's Week of Astonishment
    397=390+7
    -25=God Wed25Apr 2012 Christ=77+25 -1=7th Mirror Day of 15398
    -24=God Thu26Apr 2012 Christ=77+24 0=8th Mirror Day of 15Gen.15.13400 Years of Servitude of Abrams' Seed399
    -23=God Fri27Apr 2012 Christ=77+23 1=9th Mirror Day of 15400
    -19=God Tue01May 2012 Christ=77+19 5=13th Mirror Day of 15Beltane 2012404
    -17=God Thu03May 2012 Christ=77+17 7=15th Mirror Day of 15406
    -16=God Fri04May 2012 Christ=77+16 407
    -14=God Sun06May 2012 Christ=77+14 Full Scorpio Wesak-Beltane Super Moon in Taurus Sun at 16°1' at 03:35 UCT on May 6th, 2012409
    -3=God Thu17May 2012Christ=77+3 Ascension Thursday 2012420
    -2=God Fri18May 2012 Christ=77+2 421
    -1=God Sat19May 2012 Christ=77+1 422
    0=God Sun20May & Sun05Aug Christ=77 430+70=500 dayyears
    Egyptian + Babylonian Captivity
    Gen.6.3&Deut.34
    &Dan.9.1-2
    First New Moon = New Gemini Moon in Gemini Sun at 0°21' at 23:47 UCT on May 20th, 2012 & Solar Eclipse
    30 Dayyears of Moses's Death before Joshua's Crossing of Jordan
    423/500
    1980+3=1983 year warp from 28AD 424/499
    2=Seth
    Tue22May & Fri03Aug Joseph=75 2*=Seth
    Cain-Abel
    Gen.5.6-8 &Gen.4425/498
    Third Full Moon = Full Aquarius Blue Moon #3 in Leo Sun at 10°15' at 03:28 UCT on August 02nd, 2012
    497=490+7=490+3½+3½
    426/497
    4=Cainan Thu24May & Wed01Aug Matthat=73 4*=Cainan=Cain Gen.5.12-14427/496
    5=Maleleel Fri25May & Tue31Jul Levi=72 5*=Mahalaleel=Mehujael Gen.5.15-17
    &Dan.10.2&Dan.10.13
    &Rev.9.15
    21 Days of Gabriel-Michael in Hour Mirror
    21=391-370=428-407
    428/495
    6=JaredSat26May & Mon30Jul Melchi=71 6*=Jared=IradGen.5.18-20
    &Dan.9.27
    Midweek Day July 30th, 2012
    497-3=494
    429/494
    7=Enoch Sun27May & Sun29Jul Janna=70 7*=Enoch=Enoch
    390+40=430
    Pentecost Sunday 2012
    Gen.5.21-24&Exo.12.40
    &Eze.4.6-8
    Ascension of Enoch
    Ezekiel's Siege of Judah
    Egyptian Captivity
    430/493
    8=Mathusalah Mon28May & Sat28Jul Joseph=69 8*=Methuselah=MethusaelGen.5.25-27 431/492
    9=Lamech Tue29May & Fri27Jul Mattathias=68 9*=Lamech=Lamech Gen.5.28-32 432/491
    10=Noe Wed30May & Thu26Jul Amos=67 10*=Noah&Amzara
    =Naamah&Tubalcain
    434+49+7=490 days
    =62+7+1 weeks
    Gen.6.9-10
    &Dan.9.25-27
    Perfect generation mirror God-Noah-Abraham
    433/490
    11=Sem Thu31May & Wed25JulNaum=66 11*=Shem Gen.11.10-11 434/489
    12=Arphaxad Fri01Jun & Tue24Jul Esli=65 12*=Arphaxad Gen.11.12-13 435/488
    Gen.4
    &Dan.9.24-27
    Midweek Day July 23rd, 2012
    490-3=487
    436/487
    New BrotherSisterhood

150+3+150=0+302=0+152+150 as 303=150+1+1+1+150 days
    Left Twin Christ Jesus
    Gen.11.14-15
    Queen=62=Magdalene
    Solar Transit from Cancer into Leo on Sunday, July 22nd, 2012 at 10:01 UCT
    437/486
    Jabal&Jubal of Adah
    New Brotherhood
    Right Twin Jesus Christ
    Gen.11.16-17
    438/485
    16=Phalec Tue05Jun & Fri20Jul Semei=61 -5=Peleg/Lamech/Mary=41 Gen.11.18-19 439/484
    17=Ragau Wed06Jun & Thu19Jul Joseph=60 -4=Reu/Methusael/Joseph=40
    440-10=430=390+40
    440=370+70
    10 Days of Imprisonment
    Babylonian Captivity of Jerusalem
    Gen.11.20-21&Rev.2.10
    &Dan.9.1-2
    Venus Transit 2012 at Tuesday/Wednesday, June 5th/6th 2012 from 22:04-01:29-04:55 UCT
    Third New Moon = New Cancer Moon in Cancer Sun at 26°55' at 04:24 UCT on July 19th, 2012

440/483
    18=Saruch Thu07Jun & Wed18Jul Juda=59 -3=Serug/Mehujael/Jacob=39 Gen.11.22-23 441/482
    19=Nachor Fri08Jun & Tue17Jul Joanna=58 -2=Nahor/Irad/Matthan=38 Gen.11.24-25 442/481
    20=Thara Sat09Jun & Mon16Jul Rhesa=57 -1=Terah/Enoch/Eleazar=37
    4th year of Solomon's reign
    480=470+10=470+7+3
    Gen.11.26-32
    &1Kings.6.1
    Building of the City of Enoch
    Building of Solomon's Temple
    443/480
    21=Abraham Sun10Jun & Sun15Jul Zorobabel=56 1=Abraham/Eliud=36
    3rd year of Solomon's reign
    Zech.4&1Kings.6.1 Completion of the Temple Plan 444/479
    22=Isaac Mon11Jun & Sat14Jul Salathiel=55 2=Isaac/Achim=35
    2nd year of Solomon's reign
    1Kings.6.1445/478
    23=Jacob Tue12Jun & Fri13Jul Neri=54 3=Jacob/Sadoc=34
    Esau-Jacob
    1st year of Solomon's reign
    Eze.48.11&1Kings.6.1
    &Gen.25.21-34
    David's Loyal Priesthood of Zadok446/477
    24=Juda Wed13Jun & Thu12Jul Melchi=53 4=Judas/Azor=33
    Judah-Shuah-Tamar
    Er-Onan-Shelah
    Acts.13.18-20
    Gen.38
    7th Nation of Chanaan
    GOT#105(Lambdin):
    Jesus said, "He who knows the father and the mother will be called the son of a harlot."
    447/476
    25=Phares Thu14Jun & Wed11Jul Addi=52 5=Phares/Eliakim=32
    Pharez-Zarah
    Acts.13.18-20
    Gen.38
    6th Nation of Chanaan
    448/475
    26=Esrom Fri15Jun & Tue10Jul Cosam=516=Esrom/Abiud=31 Acts.13.18-20
    5th Nation of Chanaan
    449/474
    27=Aram Sat16Jun & Mon09Jul Elmodam=50 7=Aram/Zorobabel=30
    450=440+10=440+7+3=480-30
    473=480-7
    Acts.13.18-20
    4th Nation of Chanaan
    450/473
    28=Aminadab Sun17Jun & Sun08Jul Er=49 8=Aminadab/Salathiel=29 Acts.13.18-20
    3rd Nation of Chanaan
    451/472
    29=Naasson Mon18Jun & Sat07Jul Jose=48 9=Naasson/Jechonias=28 Acts.13.18-20
    2nd Nation of Chanaaan
    Captivity of Babylon 452/471
    30=Salmon Tue19Jun & Fri06Jul Eliezer=47 10=Salmon/Josias=27
    430+40=470
    Acts.13.18-20&Eze.4.6
    Num.33.38-39&Deut.34
    1st Nation of Chanaan
    Second New Moon = New Gemini Moon in Gemini Sun at 28°43'

Wilderness of Sinai and Death of Aaron and Moses
    453/470
    31=Booz Wed20Jun & Thu05Jul Jorim=46 11=Booz/Amon=26
    430+40=470 as 469+0 days
    469=366+103
    Acts.13.18&Eze.4.6
    Booz of Rachab
    July 5th, 2011 + 366 = July 5th, 2012
    454/469
    32=Obed Thu21Jun & Wed04Jul Matthat=45 12=Obed/Manasses=25 Independence Day 2012
    Ruth.4.17
    Obed of Ruth 455/468
    456/467
    Sat23Jun - Mon02Jul 2012
    457/466
    35=Nathan Sun24Jun & Sun01Jul Juda=42 15=Solomon/Joatham=22 2Samuel.12.24 Solomon of Bathsheba 458/465
    36=Mattatha Mon25Jun & Sat30Jun Joseph=41 16=Roboam/Ozias=21 459/464
    37=Menan Tue26Jun & Fri29Jun Jonan=40 17=Abia/Joram=20 460/463
    38=Melea Wed27Jun & Thu28Jun Eliakim=39 18=Asa/Josaphat=19 461/462

CONTACT Noahs_13

John 21 King James Version (KJV)
    1 After these things Jesus shewed himself again to the disciples at the sea of Tiberias; and on this wise shewed he himself.
    2 There were together Simon Peter, and Thomas called Didymus, and Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, and the sons of Zebedee, and two other of his disciples.
    3 Simon Peter saith unto them, I go a fishing. They say unto him, We also go with thee. They went forth, and entered into a ship immediately; and that night they caught nothing.
    4 But when the morning was now come, Jesus stood on the shore: but the disciples knew not that it was Jesus.
    5 Then Jesus saith unto them, Children, have ye any meat? They answered him, No.
    6 And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.
    7 Therefore that disciple whom Jesus loved saith unto Peter, It is the Lord. Now when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he girt his fisher's coat unto him, (for he was naked,) and did cast himself into the sea.
    8 And the other disciples came in a little ship; (for they were not far from land, but as it were two hundred cubits,) dragging the net with fishes.
    9 As soon then as they were come to land, they saw a fire of coals there, and fish laid thereon, and bread.
    10 Jesus saith unto them, Bring of the fish which ye have now caught.
    11 Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken.
    12 Jesus saith unto them, Come and dine. And none of the disciples durst ask him, Who art thou? knowing that it was the Lord.
    13 Jesus then cometh, and taketh bread, and giveth them, and fish likewise.
    14 This is now the third time that Jesus shewed himself to his disciples, after that he was risen from the dead.
    15 So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.
    16 He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
    17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
    18 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdest thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.
    19 This spake he, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when he had spoken this, he saith unto him, Follow me.
    20 Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee?
    21 Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do?
    22 Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.
    23 Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?
    24 This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true.
    25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

The Council of Thuban

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 7:31 am