~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

+3
Allisiam
Didymos
Alienne Laval
7 posters

Welcome to the Counter-Earth

Alienne Laval
    Alienne Laval

Welcome to the Counter-Earth - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome to the Counter-Earth

Post  Alienne Laval Fri May 29, 2015 1:59 pm

"We are at fault in not slaying them."
    - Luther & the Jews

"I would burn all of them myself, according to the law."
    - Luther & the Witches

"The book of Esther I toss into the Elbe."
    - Martin Luther

"Jews are young devils damned to hell."
    - Martin Luther

Seven angels stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets, oh Palmyra!

And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one just as the Sonne of Man, oh Palmyra!

"I am ה that liveth, and was dead: and behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen, and have the keys of hell and of death!"

The kingdoms of this world are to become the kingdoms of our Rabbi - and of His Ashera - and He shall reign for ever and ever, oh Palmyra!

Palmyra will be inhabited by trustworthy people
    - Völuspá 64

Exalt Allah with praise of your Lord and ask forgiveness of Him in Palmyra!
    - Quran 110
    Alienne Laval
    Alienne Laval

Post  Alienne Laval Fri May 29, 2015 2:36 pm

Welcome to the Counter-Earth - Page 4 1372529743_siaqcl_512

I strengthened thee with the Holy Spirit

Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars: She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table. She hath sent forth her maidens: she crieth upon the highest places of the city. Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him. Come, eat of my bread, and drink of the wine which I have mingled. Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Welcome to the Counter-Earth - Page 4 Babylon
    Alienne Laval
    Alienne Laval

Post  Alienne Laval Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:56 am

What are the reasons to define something harmless as evil but let a disease process?

Isn*t it the disease itself that prompts such ideas into the minds to avoid medical treatement?

The devils are those who define devils.

Christian doctrine mirrored the angels, and demons came into the world, and they doubled the fire.

You believe there is any difference between purgatory and the creative fire from within?

But this is Allah!

It is about clarity of reasoning.

Islamic State of Palmyra
    ~ She ~

Welcome to the Counter-Earth - Page 4 CFS42NzVAAAUQmI

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:36 am