~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

+25
CzarLag
aianawa aianawa nui
StarChildZ
Frodo
Orphiucus1986
Ragnalesca
Eric B
VelAjaTalaLei
Admin
Fates---
SuiGeneris
zainaom
4Rivers
Inanna
lightmandr
Lola
wastelander
cosmicnight13
Alienne Laval
DavidRountree
Jonah
SERAFiNA
Nebula
Didymos
29 posters

Welcome

Didymos
    Didymos

Welcome  Empty Welcome

Post  Didymos Thu May 20, 2010 6:54 am

I am Didymos de Whynot and I am a Bluey, meaning that I am a Dragon in the omniphysical meaning for this labeling.

I am a member here for the purpose to share particular information, which is not available from any other channel; either from this planetary sphere known as Gaia or Terra or Earth; nor the associated Akashic (astral and etheric) Records comprising the data collection or memories of the so named human experience in the cosmos defined by space and time and similar definable parameters of material measurements.

When the cosmos was born from its metaphysical precursor; then this birthing of space and time from its prior nonexisting selfstate required a great dispersion of the 'Consciousness' hitherto 'concentrated' collectively in the nonmaterial, metaphysical or 'spiritual' reality of the creator-creation duality.
    This duality created a great energy conflict in separating and splitting the creator mode from the creation modality.

This was however necessitated to allow, following a timed evolutionary pathway for the collective and unified consciousness; the two modes to reharmonise in a doubling of themselves within their own images and using the created spacetime context as the mirror for this supersymmetry and doubledness.
    The Nature of the Cosmic Shadow so is realised in the light-dark or male-female or yang-yin unification in the dragonomy or alchemical synthesis between polar opposites.

It was the human template as a hologram of the preexistent cosmos; which became programmed to activate this reharmonisation for and on behalf of the entire cosmos; once certain cosmic criteria were met and satisfied.

This forum here is an instrument for the Dragonhood or the Alchemical Transformation for the human archetype to become realised at the appropriate nexus points for a certain timeline programmed and defined by the Logos; the logistical intelligence or sentience of the unified consciousness preexisting the spacetimed configurations of the matter defined cosmologies.

The early expanding cosmos in its physicality gained in consciousness in the concentration of the source consciousness-energy of the creator-creation separation, colloquially knows as a Quantum Big Bang.
    This 'growth' in awareness of the cosmic selfhood so became a function of the expanding spacetimes and so allowed a definition for the previously 'unified' collective source consciousness as a distributed holofractal source energy awareness in particular individuated data collectors, blueprinted in a cosmic human master template.

But before this human master template (of Cosmic Man) could manifest in the logos desired high density physicality of particularised spacetime parameters; certain environments of a reduced physical density became necessary.
    Those environs so defined a cosmology of holofractal seeds knows as superclusters, group galaxies, galactic cells and subgalactic cellular consciousness units such as starsystems, planetary systems and the finestructures of the planetary environments themselves.

This process to define the context for the manifesto of the starhuman template of Cosmic Man then reached its crucial nexus point so 2.2 billion yhears ago and after the Focus-Planet Earth was materially manifested as the 'Cosmic Sanctuary'.
    This focus allowed the archetyped geometrical locus of the source energy, defining a Perfect Circle to become double focused as the locus of a geometrical shape known as an Ellipse with a characterising eccentricity defining the 'squashedness' or deformation of the perfect circle of the precreation.
    Then Gaia became a destined StarPlanet and focus point for the intercommunications for all the defined spacetimed regions defined in the expansion of the cosmos and reaching it s consciousness reflection potential 2.2 billion years ago.
    Fixating the 'Planet of Cosmic Destiny' in archetype so will allow the second communicating focus as the internalised source energy vortex of the creator to become ubiquitous in multilocality anyplace in a quantum entangled cosmology.
    In the evolvement of the human histories and timeline then, the temporary creator focus so becomes the galactic center for the host galaxy known as the Milky Way aka Perseus aka Ouroboros aka the Nile of Osiris in the Mazzaroth or Zodiac of Job as the Twinned Serpent Behemoth-Leviathan and as the River Euphrates in John's Apocalypse.
    It then becomes the communication between the two focus points of galactic center Hunab Ku and Gaia; which holographically define the extragalactic communication between all quantum entangled foci in the geometrical definition of the elliptical patrhways, being constant in summation as is the diameter of a doubled radius for a perfect circle of 0 eccentricity.
    This then is my introduction in regards to my presence on this forum here.
    I am in agency of Malachi, the preparer for the Way of the Logos to manifest at the completion of the aforementioned timeline in a manyness in Israel and following its oneness in Jacob.
    My presence so shall allow you to ask questions about the scenarios indicated here and at the New Thuban Q&A from Isaiah Euphrates forum.
    The details for my Malachian agency are found in the Dragon Prophecy of Isaiah.

Didymos de Whynot
    Nebula
    Nebula

Welcome  Empty Re: Welcome

Post  Nebula Thu May 20, 2010 10:16 pm

Welcome  7108~Genesis-II-Posters

I am Nebula and welcome to this adventure - New BirthofGaia Forum! Den of the New Elders of Thuban. Our paths have crossed once again, and i'm humbled to be in the presence of all of you. Let your imagination sore as you express and explore yourself to your fullest potential=infinity. Now is the time, I join you in this sacred dance of rememberance and co-creation as the one in many and many in one, in realization of a new gaia and a new galactic human - Starhuman.

With Love of ALL,

Nebula

Last edited by Nebula on Fri May 21, 2010 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SERAFiNA
    SERAFiNA

Post  SERAFiNA Fri May 21, 2010 6:11 pm

Through The Cosmic Womb,
    iT iS here, that we celebrate
    The Birth, The Birth of The Gaia Forum
    where The New Elders of Thuban,
    have chosen to gather,
    to eXchange, and, to share,
    all the 'new' information,
    that is coming in, at this time.

iT iS an journey,
    where all our paths come back together again,
    iT iS THE ROUND, THE ORIGINAL ROUND

iT iS a place,
    where The Crossroads eXist,
    and, come back into their fully ability
    to eXpress, and, to eXchange

iT iS a place for those,
    who have traveled,
    or, for those who wish to embark upon
    a journey, that will travel you,
    through The Roads of The Lower Mind, and, The Higher Mind,
    and, through The Roads of The Lower Heart, and, The Higher Heart,
    and, come into the place, where THE CROSSROADS eXist.

This is the place,
    where you can step in, step up, and, step through into
    the eXpanded states of being,
    and discover, complete & whole, along with whole & complete.

iT iS truly the authentic birth of THE STARHUMAN,
    that was contained within your ORiGINAL SPARK,
    that which, you fully intended yourself to be,
    within this current 'LiFE CYCLE'
    AND, iT is through The Cosmic Womb,
    that you have been transported here...

Welcome to The NEW eXchange

iT iS TiME to eXpress, to eXplore, and, to eXchange with others,
    so, you might discover, your fullest pontential,
    and, apply it, in ways, that truly work wonders.

With Love of ALL,

SERFiNA

Post  999999 Fri May 21, 2010 7:31 pm

am Theodore and love you all.
    Thats pretty much it. Hehhaa!
    ~

Post  Guest Fri May 21, 2010 11:00 pm

Double 8 at your "service"

It is very simple with me for those who understand what does it mean to be able to talk about shit and not have the nose covered at the same time. Doing otherwise will not get you far, since I will do my best to chew and spit you out.

I will tell it in your face.

I will point it with a finger.
    I will hunt you in your sleep.

And when you will think, you have me all figured out, I will go out of my way just to prove you wrong.

....after all of that...you just might start to like me....

I am here to extrapolate...to play....and if given the chance...to show you the way.
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Sat May 22, 2010 12:55 am

Just me... and i call it like i see it...

Knowledgeable about healing the body due to my experience in the medical field, which takes up most of my time nowadays... lots of love is needed at the moment and this is my foremost priority.... as for the current status of my outlook on this question of why in the world we are here?...... i have a feeling the answer has little to do with this planet alone... and more to do with a great healing underway which will change the way humanity looks at itself in relation to God...

Oh how i feel for those who still feel jealousy...
    DavidRountree
    DavidRountree

Welcome  Empty David Rountree

Post  DavidRountree Sat May 22, 2010 4:20 am

I am me, irrevocably.Spiritually I am Wolf.

A man of knowledge is one who has followed truthfully the hardships of learning, a man who has, without rushing or without faltering, gone as far as he can in unraveling the secrets of power and knowledge. To become a man of knowledge one must challenge and defeat his four natural enemies.
    When a man starts to learn, he is never clear about his objectives. His purpose is faulty; his intent is vague. He hopes for rewards that will never materialize for he knows nothing of the hardships of learning.
    He slowly begins to learn--bit by bit at first, then in big chunks. And his thoughts soon clash. What he learns is never what he pictured, or imagined, and so he begins to be afraid. Learning is never what one expects. Every step of learning is a new task, and the fear the man is experiencing begins to mount mercilessly, unyieldingly. His purpose becomes a battlefield.
    And thus he has stumbled upon the first of his natural enemies: fear! A terrible enemy--treacherous, and difficult to overcome. It remains concealed at every turn of the way, prowling, waiting. And if the man, terrified in its presence, runs away, his enemy will have put an end to his quest and he will never learn. He will never become a man of knowledge. He will perhaps be a bully, or a harmless, scared man; at any rate, he will be a defeated man. His first enemy will have put an end to his cravings.
    It is not possible for a man to abandon himself to fear for years, then finally conquer it. If he gives in to fear he will never conquer it, because he will shy away from learning and never try again. But if he tries to learn for years in the midst of his fear, he will eventually conquer it because he will never have really abandoned himself to it.
    Therefore he must not run away. He must defy his fear, and in spite of it he must take the next step in learning, and the next, and the next. He must be fully afraid, and yet he must not stop. That is the rule! And a moment will come when his first enemy retreats. The man begins to feel sure of himself. His intent becomes stronger. Learning is no longer a terrifying task.
    When this joyful moment comes, the man can say without hesitation that he has defeated his first natural enemy. It happens little by little, and yet the fear is vanquished suddenly and fast. Once a man has vanquished fear, he is free from it for the rest of his life because, instead of fear, he has acquired clarity--a clarity of mind which erases fear. By then a man knows his desires; he knows how to satisfy those desires. He can anticipate the new steps of learning and a sharp clarity surrounds everything. The man feels that nothing is concealed.
    And thus he has encountered his second enemy: Clarity! That clarity of mind, which is so hard to obtain, dispels fear, but also blinds. It forces the man never to doubt himself. It gives him the assurance he can do anything he pleases, for he sees clearly into everything. And he is courageous because he is clear, and he stops at nothing because he is clear. But all that is a mistake; it is like something incomplete. If the man yields to this make-believe power, he has succumbed to his second enemy and will be patient when he should rush. And he will fumble with learning until he winds up incapable of learning anything more. His second enemy has just stopped him cold from trying to become a man of knowledge. Instead, the man may turn into a buoyant warrior, or a clown. Yet the clarity for which he has paid so dearly will never change to darkness and fear again. He will be clear as long as he lives, but he will no longer learn, or yearn for, anything.
    He must do what he did with fear: he must defy his clarity and use it only to see, and wait patiently and measure carefully before taking new steps; he must think, above all, that his clarity is almost a mistake. And a moment will come when he will understand that his clarity was only a point before his eyes. And thus he will have overcome his second enemy, and will arrive at a position where nothing can harm him anymore. This will not be a mistake. It will not be only a point before his eyes. It will be true power.
    He will know at this point that the power he has been pursuing for so long is finally his. He can do with it whatever he pleases. His ally is at his command. His wish is the rule. He sees all that is around him. But he has also come across his third enemy: Power!
    Power is the strongest of all enemies. And naturally the easiest thing to do is to give in; after all, the man is truly invincible. He commands; he begins by taking calculated risks, and ends in making rules, because he is a master.
    A man at this stage hardly notices his third enemy closing in on him. And suddenly, without knowing, he will certainly have lost the battle. His enemy will have turned him into a cruel, capricious man, but he will never lose his clarity or his power.
    A man who is defeated by power dies without really knowing how to handle it. Power is only a burden upon his fate. Such a man has no command over himself, and cannot tell when or how to use his power.
    Once one of these enemies overpowers a man there is nothing he can do. It is not possible, for instance, that a man who is defeated by power may see his error and mend his ways. Once a man gives in he is through. If, however, he is temporarily blinded by power, and then refuses it, his battle is still on. That means he is still trying to become a man of knowledge. A man is defeated only when he no longer tries, and abandons himself.
    He has to come to realize that the power he has seemingly conquered is in reality never his. He must keep himself in line at all times, handling carefully and faithfully all that he has learned. If he can see that clarity and power, without his control over himself, are worse than mistakes, he will reach a point where everything is held in check. He will know then when and how to use his power. And thus he will have defeated his third enemy.
    The man will be, by then, at the end of his journey of learning, and almost without warning he will come upon the last of his enemies: Old age! This enemy is the cruelest of all, the one he won't be able to defeat completely, but only fight away.
    This is the time when a man has no more fears, no more impatient clarity of mind--a time when all his power is in check, but also the time when he has an unyielding desire to rest. If he gives in totally to his desire to lie down and forget, if he soothes himself in tiredness, he will have lost his last round, and his enemy will cut him down into a feeble old creature. His desire to retreat will overrule all his clarity, his power, and his knowledge.
    But if the man sloughs off his tiredness, and lives his fate though, he can then be called a man of knowledge, if only for the brief moment when he succeeds in fighting off his last, invincible enemy. That moment of clarity, power, and knowledge is enough.

Anything is one of a million paths. Therefore you must always keep in mind that a path is only a path; if you feel you should not follow it, you must not stay with it under any conditions. To have such clarity you must lead a disciplined life. Only then will you know that any path is only a path and there is no affront, to oneself or to others, in dropping it if that is what your heart tells you to do. But your decision to keep on the path or to leave it must be free of fear or ambition. I warn you. Look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times as you think necessary.
    This question is one that only a very old man asks. Does this path have a heart? All paths are the same: they lead nowhere. They are paths going through the bush, or into the bush. In my own life I could say I have traversed long long paths, but I am not anywhere. Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't, it is of no use. Both paths lead nowhere; but one has a heart, the other doesn't. One makes for a joyful journey; as long as you follow it, you are one with it. The other will make you curse your life. One makes you strong; the other weakens you.

Before you embark on any path ask the question: Does this path have a heart? If the answer is no, you will know it, and then you must choose another path. The trouble is nobody asks the question; and when a man finally realizes that he has taken a path without a heart, the path is ready to kill him. At that point very few men can stop to deliberate, and leave the path. A path without a heart is never enjoyable. You have to work hard even to take it. On the other hand, a path with heart is easy; it does not make you work at liking it.

I am on the path with heart...
    Alienne Laval
    Alienne Laval

Welcome  Empty Tau-Vau-She

Post  Alienne Laval Sat May 22, 2010 11:27 am

This nut is called Ashera, is Pleiadian/Atlantidean, and a real pain in Orion*s ass, hates his stinky hunter boots and his most ugly godog...

More to tell?

Ashera starb
    cosmicnight13
    cosmicnight13

Welcome  Empty one and all

Post  cosmicnight13 Thu May 27, 2010 9:18 pm

In Lak'ech my dear beautiful kin

as sticky as it may be, as only 9 of 20+ dare to glue around to get stuck in their cosmic wave-signature, hoping to find the yoga of the clean slate out there ?
    It's in here, my sweet galactic Flowers from between the dimensions
    Stop worrying
    "Don't worry about a goddamnend thing! Kick that last addiction out the other side of your wobbly wave-form".

This is the place.

to play with what you wish and your kin!
    I love you and i extend this big warm hug from sui
    to all of you!

Selamat Jarin and the love of the stars be in all of us
    wastelander
    wastelander

Post  wastelander Sun May 30, 2010 10:03 am

helios, my name is michael shane...i'm an alco...wait...this isn't AA is it...sorry, wrong intro.

ok...so...i find myself here merely roaming the waste land scavenging anything i can find, knowledge, enlightenment, or just the occasional laugh all in the attempt to find some hint of "truth".

p.s.
    if you find crow, please let him know he still owes me $35.00 for the defective armor.
    SERAFiNA
    SERAFiNA

Post  SERAFiNA Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:44 am

The Great Spirit blesses the traveler,
    who journeys the length, width, and depth of the light"

Susan Lynne "Kitsinu" Schwenger ~ EagleTalker
    Welcome  37344_405583452580_623532580_4987241_7942403_n
    Lola
    Lola

Welcome  Empty A Little About FumandaFuego

Post  Lola Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:20 pm

How would I introduce myself? Well, I’ve thought of that many times. What I would say on a date or on that perfect job interview? But since this forum is neither, I suppose I can be a bit more... blunt, more at ease with my thoughts.

Power-crazed, brooding, obsessive, ruthless, intense and sexy; and that’s just my Brightside. I think my darkside is darker than most – almost out of the dark into a whole other dimension, a kind of soul-sucking meta-dark, where suddenly the words “evil” and “mastermind” seem inadequate.

There is no sin, depravity, perversion, cruelty, degradation, or villainy I wouldn’t consider. I know it, and the rest of the world has a strong suspicion. I may never actually carry any of them out, of course-I am, after all, a control supreme, and sometimes it’s even more exquisite and refined to deny myself than to indulge.

I never fear dissolution of the self, but I do enjoy watching other, weaker beings drowning in my lake of iniquity. Deep inside, devouring the weak is my birthright, because I despise them, along with all whiners and non-copers.

I have a couple of annoying habits. I’m never late. It’s tactically unsound. I like to get there a bit early so that I can observe my victim arrive; then calculate an angle of approach that ensures me control. Temper gauge is 0 to boiling point in about 10 seconds, just to unnerve the guilty. I don’t shout in a serious argument. What would be the point? NO, I stare intimidatingly and speak with ominous quiet to summon my internal henchmen.

Brightsiders praise my analytical skills. My favorite sport is competitive mindgaming. I have to have the last spiteful word, or my day is just ruined. I have never been known to apologize for anything; since it would make me look weak. If people let me down, they become non persons. I shun them (and their friends, relatives, birthplace, residence, etc!)

Bitch Rating: A+. I have always been a good student! I study the psychology of a person, so I can pinpoint all the weakness where reality meets ego and self-loathing runs near the surface; that’s where I make my surgical strike.

As for the seven deadly sins?....I know them as the 7 surefire methods of manipulation. My favorite?...Though I have dabbled stylishly with all seven, I have an affinity for Lust: Lust for power, lust for money, lust for status, lust for revenge. I secretly with Total Control was a deadly sin, so I could enjoy it even more!

I have my own ideas on sex, dating and marriage too. I like drawn drapes and hot rooms the afternoon-illicit action with people I shouldn’t be with, in places I shouldn’t be, at times when I should be somewhere else. My ideal date is midweek with the husband of a close friend. I’m intense and passionate. It’s the sex I love, not the one I’m with. I am always in control in any relationship. And I know the difference between love and sex. The world is littered with those who believe a 12 hour lustfest meant it was time to start choosing curtains for the family room!!!

I’m not a natural socializer. I have lots of acquaintances but only a clawful of friends. I never forget and I never forgive. I plot and execute meticulous revenge. I’m there for the long haul; jealous and possessive. I play the subordinate only if it will benefit my overall masterplan.

Well...feeling a bit emotionally fragile after a session in self discovery...As to why I’m sharing?...For advice?....For therapy?...For debate?...Communication?....Exploration?...

Issues interested in discussing? Anything that holds my interest as I bore easily and am hard to impress...
    lightmandr
    lightmandr

Welcome  Empty Here I am :)

Post  lightmandr Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:28 pm

Here I am :)
    Inanna
    Inanna

Welcome  Empty Inanna/Macha Reina/hippihillbobbi

Post  Inanna Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:30 am

Compared to the Esteemed Company i find myself in here (after having read all the previous introductions) ... i feel pretty "regular" and plebian. i'm a mother, sister, lover, laugher, wonderer, singer, dancer, writer, daughter of the cosmos. an aquarius and proud of it. a lover of beauty in its infinitely myriad forms. a wordsmith, a questioner, an interpreter. often the content warrior, sometimes the bitter cynic, perennially the defender of the down-trodden. rarely jealous but always wanting to see and hear and touch and know more. easily moved to tears, and to righteous indignation. in love with "the blues" and good music and good books and good actors and good art of all kinds. i belong to the mountains and the trees and the ocean and the sky. i long to fly and dance in the clouds and laugh and sing harmonies with my StarSiblings. i am grateful to the One who is All-in-All ... and Trust utterly in His-Her Goodness. i follow the Spirit of Christ who lives in me and has shown us the Way to Embrace our True and most Complete Self. Eternity is Exciting, and i am Happy and Honored to be sharing these most Auspicious Moments of it with you, my precious Other Selfs. I love you, my Darlings!
    4Rivers
    4Rivers

Welcome  Empty Station to Station

Post  4Rivers Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:34 am

So here iam-mai ... another station stop along the way.
    The key fits, i unlock the door...
    cosmicnight13
    cosmicnight13

Post  cosmicnight13 Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:40 am

is that free-hugger there xeia!? lol. want one 2/two/too
    zainaom
    zainaom

Post  zainaom Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:22 pm

Hello ,

I am Zaina ,Pleased to meet you all and looking forward to taking part in this forum .
    and learning what I can ,

please feel free to ask me anything ,and looking forward to what I can learn here

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:58 am

Welcome Zaina!!

We're so glad to have you here...♥️♥️♥️

I do have a question for you,  what is this Avatar you've chosen?

It looks interesting, bur it's so small I can't make it out ... maybe you can show it in a post so i can see what it is? lol

Kiss kiss

«•´¨(◠‿◠)❤️ Luv you !!!

Welcome  Xeia177 heart glitter
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:03 am

cosmicnight13 wrote:is that free-hugger there xeia!? lol. want one 2/two/too

Come here reimy....

hund and caress

•'♥️'• Hugging you •'♥️'•

Fates---
    Fates---

Post  Fates--- Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:56 am

Hello, my name is Fates sunny3
    Guess my number
    zainaom
    zainaom

Post  zainaom Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:10 am

SuiGeneris wrote:Welcome Zaina!!

We're so glad to have you here...♥️♥️♥️

I do have a question for you,  what is this Avatar you've chosen?

It looks interesting, bur it's so small I can't make it out ... maybe you can show it in a post so i can see what it is? lol

Kiss kiss

«•´¨(◠‿◠)❤️ Luv you !!!

Hi there Xeia .Sorry Lol ,I decided to change my Avatar make life easier ,
    Love you too ,,
    hypno
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:11 am

Our member Lightbulb wrote on Fri 14 Jan 2011 - 1:38

Hi - I found this site by searching for the 100th Monkey Theory by Ken Keyes only to find out it's an Urban Legend. Interesting. So glad to be here. However, if the theory of critical mass is true, then the old adage that 'Charity begins at Home' is also so true. (See below for origins of the phrase.) The way I figure it is that the more of us that are as kind at home as we may be to others, that will spread to our friends and kin. Then as that spreads, so does charity to others. As that spreads, maybe just maybe, the world wealth will finally become evenly distributed, so no one has to be homeless or hungry. I so yearn for that day! Perhaps everyone of us could try to become 'the 100th Monkey'!

The Story behind 'Charity Begins At Home': An English physician by trade, Sir Thomas Browne was also a noted writer who had an avid interest in witchcraft, mystical symbolism, religion, and philosophy. While most of his beliefs have faded into historical obscurity, Browne holds a prominent place in literature because of his eloquent and splendid use of the English language. His first book, Religio Medici, was an unsuccessful attempt to bring together science and religion. In this work is Browne's comment on charity: "But how shall we expect charity towards others, when we are uncharitable to ourselves? 'Charity begins at home,' is the voice of the world; yet is every man his greatest enemy, and, as it were, his own executioner."

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:12 am

Didymos wrote on Fri 14 Jan 2011 - 2:22

Welcome Lightbulb - to this forum of the Gaian Daughters!

May you shine your light upon the misty realms of the swamps and moors of the Hounds of the Baskervilles.

Indeed the ideas of Thomas Browne are ready to become revisited.
    There are topics of interest of this genre on this forum of Xeia your hostess and Her many friends and lovers.

Cheerio to the Morphogenetic Resonances of the Games of the Monkees!

Oh the days of youth and innocence!
    Just look the Monkeys of the Tunes.

Tonyblue
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:13 am

Inanna wrote on Sat 15 Jan 2011 - 16:59

WOW ... i forgot how CUTE those boys were ! and i ALSO forgot how Young they were too!

WELCOME, Spiritual Energy ... you seem sort of "familiar" ... LOL !

love,

ik/nanna
    VelAjaTalaLei
    VelAjaTalaLei

Post  VelAjaTalaLei Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:42 pm

Hello. My Name is VelAjaTalaLei and I am here to learn. Thank you very much. :) hug angel

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:34 pm