~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

5 posters

Draconian (Demonic) Possession??

Rok
    Rok

Draconian (Demonic) Possession?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Draconian (Demonic) Possession??

Post  Rok Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:29 pm

Given that our guest rich228 was unable to satisfy the most basic requirements of sanity and rational thought, he was (as promised) prevented from making and further posts on this forum. What was mostly missed in his posting is some actual original content.

Other annoyances also include:

- the use of provocative language and sweeping generalizations about certain topics or categories of people
    - a lack of in-depth understanding of the topic
    - a lack of a genuinely unique perspective on the topic
    - a lack of humor

To all unsuspecting readers:

While it is understood that topic of dragons makes people edgy, we would appreciate if you come forth with some sort of tangible argumentation/evidence before you make accusations of possession, lies, physical harm, use of advanced harmful technologies...etc  

No one minds a good HEATED debate, no one really cares much about some name calling, a good insult is always a good insult - as long as you can actually argument it...but do provide some usable input or at least...troll better.

Draconian (Demonic) Possession?? - Page 2 Heaven10
    Gabriel999
    Gabriel999

Draconian (Demonic) Possession?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Draconian (Demonic) Possession??

Post  Gabriel999 Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:40 am

rich228 wrote:Or, it could be…. and please don’t take this personal, I am only throwing out POSSIBILITIES, and like a good theoretician, I have to consider ALL possibilities before I draw a conclusion….but, it could be that the Council of Thuban and their “Dragonization” process is just another facade or a “variation” of the same program. Other variations may include Ascension, Bio-Regenesis, Transhumanization, Posthumanism, Cyborgization, Hybridization or Keylontic Science as presented by various energy dimensional groups,  ET’s or Councils all for the purpose of achieving the EXACT SAME THING. They may all fall under a term known to some ET’s as “epigenetic electrochemical pollution strategies” or simply the “HARVEST” to others.
    hello,

i have been following these posts since the old projectavalon and i have not read anything nearly as close to the truth than what rich228 has posted. not only do i think he understands the topic, but i feel that he had a genuinely unique perspective of the topic and a pretty good sense of humor, so i don't understand why he was blocked. after all, it was rok who attacked him first. what ever happened to freedom of speech? i would like to hear more from rich228. any seconds?
    Rok
    Rok

Post  Rok Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:32 am

oh a new member just right away, how very unexpected

ok...gabriel...  it is nice you can think and it is ok to have feelings. it does also help though, to elaborate on such thoughts and feelings. for example, i think this right now is a waste of my time but i am sure that "readers" would welcome to know why i think that.

the "other one" was blocked since he failed to present any valid thought of his own for his claims and accusations.

any seconds? make another account and second yourself.
    Gabriel999
    Gabriel999

Post  Gabriel999 Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:15 am

Rok wrote:the "other one" was blocked since he failed to present any valid thought of his own for his claims and accusations.

okay, how's this for "valid thought?"

YOU'RE ALL TALKING TO A MACHINE!!!

A Turing Machine, which is an idealised concept in information technology describing a computer which manipulates symbols on an infinite strip of tape. An idealized computer consisting of an infinite tape and a read-write "head" which moves back and forth on the tape, reading and writing, according to a rule set that refers to 1) what it sees on the tape 2) an internal "memory" state. To test for whether a machine is conscious (or intelligent, or aware): the subject communicates via text with the machine and with a hidden human. If the subject cannot tell which of their partners in the dialog is the human, then the computer is conscious (i.e. is an AI).

that's right, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. ET's use programs (so called memes) to transmit channeled material, and no being needs to be present during the transmission. and with our limited knowledge of technology here on earth, is this so hard to conceive? take a look at the following website, chatwithigod.com. you're better off going there where you can can talk to God directly and bypass the Thubans.

Draconian (Demonic) Possession?? - Page 2 743771

this guy rok is just a Thrall used by these ET's to transmit their messages. when they're done with him, they'll probably turn him into a ghoul. explode
    Draconian (Demonic) Possession?? - Page 2 627519harp
    Rok
    Rok

Post  Rok Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:00 am

how very informative, i shall immediately summon the order to consult this matter with our reptilian overlords

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content