~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

2 posters

Searching for something...

StarChildZ
    StarChildZ

Searching for something... Empty Searching for something...

Post  StarChildZ Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:56 pm

I was wondering if there was anyone I could talk to on this forum. I know I'm new and there for maybe overlooked, but I'd really appreciate it if someone would reply. I want to talk about what has been going on around the world, I've been trying to piece it all together on my own, but with limited knowledge, I haven't come up with much.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Searching for something... Empty Re: Searching for something...

Post  SuiGeneris Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:20 pm

hi StarChild...what do you have in mind? Oh and..is your Avatar picture from 5 Centimeters per Second?
    StarChildZ
    StarChildZ

Post  StarChildZ Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Well, I'm not sure where my avatar is from. My name and this avatar kinda just pooped out to me;however, what is 5 Centimeters per Second?

I don't want to sound silly, but I'm not exactly sure what this site stands for. I've looked through alot of the topics, sadly some of the information I have never even heard of. So, perhaps you could shed some light on what the Integration and the Shift is?
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:09 pm

It's a nice movie...you should watch it sometime http://alacincong.blogspot.com/2011/05/5-centimeters-per-second.html

This site is about Truth, Love and the Birth of the New World. You can read more about us in this post: http://birthofgaia.heavenforum.org/t183-what-is-thuban#2621

Integration and the Shift refers to the unification of all your many aspects as a human being to become something different altogether...a Starhuman; one who will be ready for the changes this planet is undergoing for her Shift into the higher dimensions.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:00 pm