~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

4 posters

On facebook...

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

On facebook... Empty On facebook...

Post  SuiGeneris Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:37 am

VelAjaTalaLei
    VelAjaTalaLei

On facebook... Empty Re: On facebook...

Post  VelAjaTalaLei Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:14 pm

kairos32
    kairos32

Post  kairos32 Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:19 am

Hello, esteemed brethren. We are stargazers and believers and philosophizers, seeking truths in the most rare corners of the cosmos. We believe in The unity of mind and the external universe, that the maths of the stars have influence over the ebb and flow of time. The great The Luminosity Merkabah of Thuban will shine upon the currents of the omniverse, so that all we brothers will be enshrined in it's lovelight, and swim in the lovephotons of the great rooster in the multifarious holophractal mountains. We hope that we can provide holofractal enlightenment to those lesser beings who have not achieved such a high level of us, brethren of Thuban and sons of Sirius, who sail past the polestar, and slide through the great gravitational constants of time.

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:38 am

kairos32 wrote: Hello, esteemed brethren. We are stargazers and believers and philosophizers, seeking truths in the most rare corners of the cosmos. We believe in The unity of mind and the external universe, that the maths of the stars have influence over the ebb and flow of time. The great The Luminosity Merkabah of Thuban will shine upon the currents of the omniverse, so that all we brothers will be enshrined in it's lovelight, and swim in the lovephotons of the great rooster in the multifarious holophractal mountains. We hope that we can provide holofractal enlightenment to those lesser beings who have not achieved such a high level of us, brethren of Thuban and sons of Sirius, who sail past the polestar, and slide through the great gravitational constants of time.

We do not consider others to be lesser and we are not here to enlighten anyone in any new age sense of a word. We share information. You seem to have mixed up a couple of things you saw in other posts and made a sort of a vegetable soup out of it.
    StarChildZ
    StarChildZ

On facebook... Empty Hello

Post  StarChildZ Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:40 am

Hi, I'm not sure how I should go about wording any of this, so I'll just speak from my heart. My name is Zeik, I have been on, what I would call, a "quest for the truth" for some time now, searching around the internet observing whats going on around me. my friend think I'm going insane...because I can't shake the feeling that something is coming and I don't know where to look or how to prepare.

My search has somehow lead me here, almost instantly I felt like I had stumbled on to something...like maybe some of the answers or even the clues where here...I'm rambling again.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:11 am

hi StarChild and Welcome to heaven! flowers

On facebook... Xeia_small heart glitter
    StarChildZ
    StarChildZ

Post  StarChildZ Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Thank you Xeia, I could have swore I've seen this name somewhere before. *Ponders*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:03 pm