~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

+4
Nebula
Didymos
Inanna
SuiGeneris
8 posters

Nothing ever happens by itself

Nothing ever happens by itself Empty Nothing ever happens by itself

Post  Guest Sat May 22, 2010 2:11 pm

New members without "background" information might be confused with this thread...but still...do not let that to keep you from posting.

Prelude:

Thoughts we have come from noospehere. Noosphere is a culmination of all that ever was from the times of begging. None of our thoughts are original. They all reside in noosphere. It is our intent that brings the thought from noosphere into our head and later into our actions.
    To not be a puppet use noosphere with clear intent using both your heart and brain.

New consciousness will be born December 2012th at which point the earth will transform. People ready to change their conscience will move on. The physical 3D universe will remain.

The pole shift is going to happen at the center of the earth and not at the poles.
    The earth can be made a black hole. If all that ever was would be compressed together...the entire data would be as big as the golf ball. This golf ball is a black golf ball. This golf ball will turn inside out and the black hole will become a white hole. It will no longer suck in...it will spit it out. Now it is being sucked in...that is why Gaia is special. It is a focus point, it can reflect the entire universe.

4D space (noosphere) is the golf ball. 3D space is Earth now. Noosphere is separated form the universal memory by being in quarantine that extends 2 million kilometers around Earth. This is also the quarantine that, for now, prevents ET to remain within quarantine for extended period of time. Although they can not be here for long, one can see their shadow as white light. It is a shadow of dark light from 4D seen in 3D...just as bright light gives dark shadow in 3D.

Why are you here?

Do you even know?
    Is it just because someone invited you?
    Does the word "logos" sound cool to you and you wish to see more?
    Are you on a mission, have you signed up for anything?
    ....etc

Since we are here to to create a mini version of what is needed on the other side (5D) right here on Earth while still on 3D in order to create a mini star-gate or wormhole and be able to bring it into physicality. The way to do it is said to - simply love.

Or is there something else, that you think, we should do?

Now all I have to do is go outside and use some 2by4 technology to make a star gate? Imagine the face the of my neighbor upon seeing an Einstein-Rosen bridge forming on my lawn...

Or...i can attempt a more realistic approach. But since i am not alone...it should be - WE

And i choose not go to the Thuban Q&A thread with this...i want to ask you...all of you....

Now tell me what you can do and will do to make it happen?

Or should we just...u know...let the logos do their "stuff"?
    Is everything preordained?

"INTENT, HONOR, INTEGRITY"

Now i ask all of you - do you have that?

Do you have the guts to speak your mind, to ask, to disagree?

And if the way to 5D is love...please share with me...what is that in your point of view - LOVE ?
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Nothing ever happens by itself Empty Xeia's first response...

Post  SuiGeneris Sun May 23, 2010 9:04 am

This is an AWESOME thread!!!

Oooh Rok... the "Mission"!...How nice!

Let’s start with a little disclaimer: What I write in this thread comes from my heart and mind as I see things today or the day when I am writing it. I may have a different vision of things in the “future” as I am constantly learning and my gnosis expands.

Ok so, here are my answers...

You're right, nothing ever happens by itself...at least not most of the time and nothing you like anyway. For that you should work proactively on your life and don't let life "happen" to you.

I am here in service...to create a mansion for us Starhumans to gather... and yes the word Logos sounds very cool and I always wish to see more, not only now but I've always been very very curious... Yes, I am on a mission...the same mission I signed up for before coming to Earth...to help Mother bring in the new world.

If we Dragons in this den are to be the template of wayshowers then yes, we need Love indeed. We need to be love, to become love, to be and feel in love. But even if we try to act all "love and light" it'll be futile if we first don't slay our own dragons. To look in the mirror:
    Nothing ever happens by itself Copyofimg014
    face our fears, and actually eat the fire of hell so then it will no longer be outside menacing us but inside of us like a Dragon has and then we will be able to use it at our own will. And this goes for every single fear without leaving anyone out especially the ones concerning love...for example: the fear of not being loved.

In this sense, the actual building of an actual tech Stargate as cool as it sounds will not be necessary because we will be stargates ourselves once we activate our own Merkaba lightbodies and all of us here in the den are actually working towards this end individually as well as in a group. So it goes hand in hand...individual and group progression.

The only thing that I can do and will continue to do to make it happen both individually and collectively is to continue to work on myself unabated...luckily I've always been like... once I put my mind into something I don't stop until I get it, and this is something I will accomplish, period.

Yes the Logos will do their stuff as there is nothing that happens by mere chance, but also you have a say on how your Universe is because you can use your free will. You will see opportunities present themselves in your life that will align according to the premade choices you made when you were at the other side of the veil. When you are here, you are always helped by your guides, angels (or whatever you want to call them) or even your higher self…and they will make sure you are guided back if you are derailed. You are never really alone while in here, even though you may not be consciously aware of it. So it is a little bit of both. The Logos does its part and you also must do yours.

Do I have intent? Yes, I am all heart. I am a very passionate person and I always do what I intend to do. I am able of hyper-focus on something and when I wish for something with all my heart the Universe always conspires to give me what I need when I need it.

Do I have Honor? Yes, I honor the ppl in my life with my honesty and I always give my hand in friendship. But I think honor begins with oneself; to be able to take a good look at yourself and be satisfied. I can’t be a “hero” for anyone if I am not one for myself first and according to my own standards that is a *p r e t t y * hard thing to do because of my expectations. Yes I do have high expectations on people but higher on myself. Good thing I manage to impress myself at times!

Do I have integrity? Yes, I am complete and lack nothing. And if you think this is my ego talking …well…no. This is just just a description of how I observe myself. I do have an ego yes, and mine is as big as my personality, as all those who know me well could tell you; but I don’t let it control me, I control it and use it as I see fit.

I always speak my mind, I always ask and I always disagree and if you don’t believe me…ask Tony! Lol

If you are asking about the love between two people, the affective love, the romantic love that is one thing and we can always talk about that too. But if you meant the actual word love and what it means to me here it is:

Love is everything. Love is not just a feeling but the All as well as the base, the most infinite structure of what you see all around you. Love is The Logos/God/Creation and therefore has no opposite because it is all encompassing. Love is you and is in you. Love is you and me.

Oel ngati Kameie,
    kiss

Sui
    Inanna
    Inanna

Nothing ever happens by itself Empty Re: Nothing ever happens by itself

Post  Inanna Sun May 23, 2010 1:03 pm

Dear Rok--

it would be very difficult to improve on Xeia's answer, as i agree with every word of it! but i would like to add that -- as much as Xeia and I and everyone here may be in agreement about the necessity and centrality of Love (with a capital L)-- we can always remind ourselves that sometimes Love is Tough .... in its expression and its receiving. May we each continue to grow as vessels which can both Express and Receive Love--even in its Tough forms--from one another and the Universe.

i love you, my fellow starlovers!

inanna

Post  Guest Mon May 24, 2010 9:03 am

SuiGeneris wrote:

Let’s start with a little disclaimer: What I write in this thread comes from my heart and mind as I see things today or the day when I am writing it. I may have a different vision of things in the “future” as I am constantly learning and my gnosis expands.

Know than that by doing so any claim of "how things are and should be done" is null. Or to put it differently - lecture not others for you do not know it yourself.

Or am i being too "harsh"?

SuiGeneris wrote:

If you are asking about the love between two people, the affective love, the romantic love that is one thing and we can always talk about that too. But if you meant the actual word love and what it means to me here it is:

Love is everything. Love is not just a feeling but the All as well as the base, the most infinite structure of what you see all around you. Love is The Logos/God/Creation and therefore has no opposite because it is all encompassing. Love is you and is in you. Love is you and me.

I am asking about all "love" (however you see it) ....if you wish to dissect and classify....no problem...just make sure you encompass it in full "range".

Post  Guest Mon May 24, 2010 9:06 am

Inanna wrote:

it would be very difficult to improve on Xeia's answer, as i agree with every word of it!
    ..... we can always remind ourselves that sometimes Love is Tough .... in its expression and its receiving.
    .....Express and Receive Love--even in its Tough forms--from one another and the Universe.

Do no try to improve her answer or agree with her...give us your answer...your thoughts and or feelings.
    Why do you think "love" is tough? What is "love"? What makes it tough?

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Mon May 24, 2010 11:58 am

Know than that by doing so any claim of "how things are and should be done" is null. Or to put it differently - lecture not others for you do not know it yourself.

Or am i being too "harsh"?

Null you dare say? And why on Earth should it be so? I never said I did not "know"... this is your assumption and a wrong one at that because I do know what I know and I am not lecturing...I am simply sharing my answers.

About you being harsh? You are harsh by default...what else is new? For example, you are harsh to rush and judge someone for committing the great sin of changing their mind... Oh well, guess what? If people were not allowed to change their minds, we would still be Neanderthal...hmm...Is that why some men are having such a hard time adjusting to the new feminine energies? Ohhh, the resistance!

Sui

Post  Guest Mon May 24, 2010 12:38 pm

SuiGeneris wrote:
    Null you dare say?
    .......... of changing their mind... Oh well, guess what? If people were not allowed to change their minds, we would still be Neanderthal...hmm...Is that why some men are having such a hard time adjusting to the new feminine energies? Ohhh, the resistance!

Yes, I dare.

Changing ones "mind" one time too often is hardly acceptable and even less a progress in human development.

People "evolve" to satisfy the needs they have. They act towards their goals....selfish or not....they do it no matter the cost.

This also again brings us to the question of human need to "love"... and also..what that might be....
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Mon May 24, 2010 2:50 pm

Can you then elaborate... if you can, as to how if one is to have an open mind and consider adjusting one's point of view it automatically makes the claim of "how things are and should be done" null? Everyone makes this claim mind you. It is deeply embedded inside of ourselves at the mercy of our altered ego and it is usually called our point of view.

Only one who has not yet grasped the infinity of information still to remember would dare imply that knowledge is static or should remain static. Nothing is static in the Universe. Nothing. Much less the dynamics of the brain at gathering information, processing that data and converting it into something you can then affirm you "know". Yes you can simply accumulate "facts" and choose to store them neatly folded in your brain all categorized and stuff from a to z and numerical subcategories, etc; but it will not make you one iota wiser if you cannot even bring yourself to consider the possibility of having to erase your entire hard drive and start from scratch one day. Yes it can be "unpleasant" and you may think that it sucks and sometimes it can even be a painful undertaking but sometimes it is more than necessary because the Trojan horse went viral and the virus infected the entire system. This is called deprogramming your mind.

I am aware that if my needs are in accordance with what I need to learn, then I would agree that yes I would "evolve" at satisfying those needs I may have. But more often than not though, people act on these so called needs by default...without the necessary awareness of why they feel they need this or that. Usually this behavior is ego based and not something that would benefit them as far as their spiritual advancement.

The most misunderstood "need" of all would be the need of love. And this is an issue in which I am personally still learning and so I am trying to be as objective as I can. For example...if Unconditional Love means all encompassing then mentally I understand what it means and can even practice it by actually physically feeling love for the entire planet and/or the entire Universe and that's fine and I don't have a problem with that. But I observe that the love I feel for someone specifically... another soul... is different. It feels different to me. It is a very intimate strong connection much like an electrical current. Do I feel the "need" for it? Yes and no. No, because at least mentally I know I am already complete...but I love how it makes me feel so why resist it? How to resist it? So Yes...I need it, if every cell of my body yearns for it...that would be a good indication to me.

So perhaps it is a matter of awareness. People trying hard to feel love from someone else without realizing that they themselves have to be love and in love in order to receive it. Only then the magnetics of the Universe can work.

Sui

Post  Guest Tue May 25, 2010 6:43 am

Having an "open mind" statement is greatly exaggerated. It is mostly used as a precautionary "preamble" before people tell what they think and or do/practice.

People do tend to change their point of view but i prefer them to remain focused and reliable. That is my personal preference.

"Knowing" can be updated sure...but staying on the same track and not doing too many curves and going against yourself along with it is what keeps the integrity in check.
    But if someone comes to me...having one point of view one day...changing it over night...coming back...using "adjusted" point of view.....i can not call that "consistency" and it is also my personal preference not to go into that and not to just simply accept much of that from anyone else..it is just simply not reliable, since it can be misused to the great extent.

Peoples needs, Ego and spiritual advancement are terms in need of detailed definition. Now days you have lovers and lighters all over the place. But the fact is that most of them are far from what they claim...a pure self delusional fakes. I am not saying you are in that group. Basically it is your intent that matters....or to say - WHY you do something and the way you do it. But this intent can not be seen if people are not honest with themselves....people need to stop lie to themselves.

Love is a big subject and i wish more would participate in this thread to discuss it. What is unconditional? What is mental? Where is the difference? What is "real love"? 3D love, 5D love? Being exclusive, sharing, possessiveness, jealousy,... Different kinds of love? Love towards all, love towards specific people?.... etc

The way you describe it somehow reminds me about the saying that love is a bio-chemical process in body and brain...now all we need is some love and light to "elaborate" on how this should be "spiritually enhanced".....

Or...each of US here can try to drop their own moral and preconceived notions...stop bullshitting ourselves and talk what that is.... in the process risking that we might get hurt.. but we need more people to cooperate to do that.
    Didymos
    Didymos

Nothing ever happens by itself Empty 'I Love You!' means 'I Feel something About You - but dont know what this is!'

Post  Didymos Tue May 25, 2010 8:16 am

'I Love You!' means 'I Feel something About You - but dont know what this is!'

Aye Rok!

I welcome your rational approach to this 'I Love You!' Quest and Question.
    My understanding has become that indeed, the universe 'Is Love'; that 'God is Love' as the scriptures proclaim and that indeed 'All is Love' as the position of the 'New Agers', the 'Nirvanistic buddhists as well as the 'Jesus Freaks'.
    Now the great caveat is, as you have stated - DEFINITION.
    What exactly is a way this 'all permeating and omnibeing Love' can be understood beyond the 'biochemistry' of the materialistic reductionist and beyond the supernatural innuendos of the zealotry of religion-based and manifested dogma.

Because herein is the problem about this 'Feeling of Being in Love'; yet not really knowing why.
    Love indeed rules the being and the existence of the cosmos - that is WHY one CAN FEEL this 'being in loveness'.
    But this rulership is not biochemical in the physicality as the reductionist envisages; though it rather naturally manifests in the biochemical attraction of the physicalities as natures way to then induce sharing of body, interpersonal communications and potential procreation.

The rulership of 'Love' is the essence of space and time itself, namely the structure of anything able to participate in the cosmos' communication with itself.
    So being able to scientifically define 'Love', as the alchemists culminating in Isaac Newton endeavoured to do; must so engage the structure of all physical existence itself.
    Once this is done, it is found that 'Love' is the 'Life of the Cosmos' and the 'Consciousness of Spacetime' as this structured and formed universe itself.
    It becomes a form of 'Selfawareness'; the Cosmos itself realising itself as what it is and ever was; yet experiencing a form of EVOLVEMENT from various vantage points of self-observation and even structural forms of self definitions.

One can then 'dress up' this 'Love' both in metaphysical symbols and archetypes enabled to weave stories and mythologies together AND one can 'describe' this 'Love' as the 'Energy' of the sciences able and subject to numerous self-transformations and changing from one form into another.
    The Cosmos itself becomes the vehicle or vessel or merkabah for this originally dispersed 'consciousness of self' to restructure itself anew from its older definitions.
    In the words of science this then becomes the genetic code subject to 'random mutations' in biological nomenclature or it becomes the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle of 'Virtual Energy' interacting with the 'Real Energy'.

But the biochemist and molecular biologist should ask themselves from where the encoding and the programming for this genetic code and the 'laws of nature' actually derive from?
    The astrophysicist and the cosmologist should ask themselves from where the natural laws and its proportionality constants came from and what the fire of creation is, the spark, which renders the mathematical equations so powerful and descriptive for the natural phenomena of the sciences?
    The answer to those questions then is the 'Love' as the Energy of space and time preexisting their own definition in whatever terms.

And because the 'Love-Source-Energy' preexists the nature of space and time ANYTHING which is 'after the fact' found, analysed and described in terms of space and time will, be definition, fall short of giving due 'essence' to what this 'Love' was BEFORE space and time emerged from IT.
    But this then allows the Holographic Universe to become the modus operandi to UNDERSTAND the 'True Love' in its selfsame essence of the spacetimelessness.
    The statement: 'I Love You!' assumes a new and pertinent meaning in the form of the 'Logos' or the 'Word of God' or the 'Definition of the Source-Energy'.

'I Love You!' becomes the selfexpression of the 'creator' in the metaphysical form of the Void, being the Eternity towards ITSELF in the physical form of the Oneness of the Hologram of the Cosmos as a Holism.
    This Oneness then becomes encapsulated in the Individuated Holograms as 'shards of the Creator-Creation' themselves.
    The Creator proclaims to 'His' Creation: 'I Love You'; meaning 'He' Loves 'Himself' in the part who 'He' has lost in 'His' process of 'Becoming SelfAware' and 'Selfconscious' in creating 'space and time' as 'Her' and in the context of this 'self-enlightenment' and 'self-discovery'.

Then, by natural induction and implication; the Creation also should evolve to 'Love Herself' in the context of space and time to eventually mirror 'Her' Creator's exclamition of Love back to 'Himself' as 'Herself'.
    All parts within, separated in space and time, so are bound by the 'natural laws' to find themselves 'quantum entangled' and so as parts of the cosmic hologram of the spacetimed completeness and unity.
    So the Body of the Cosmos becomes the 'Body of the Creator', whom 'He' has lost in creating the context to become selfaware.

Once the 'Body Divine of Herness' can say: "I Love You too!" in a full understanding what those words actually mean in the original and eternal context; then ALL parts of the Cosmic Body will also become bound by the context of the spacetimes enfolding themselves in a new way of KNOWING themselves as parts of this Oneness.

Then space and time can fulfil their destined roles of providing the contexts for the 'I Love You!' statement to become the 'True Love of the Self'.
    For the context of the Truth and the Falseness is of paramount importance.
    Truth becomes meaningless in the absence of the falsity; just as coldness cannot exist in the absence of hotness or left requires right or up requires down for their own meaningfulness in comparative definition.

BUT the falsity can become de-energized.
    A room full of light will overpower a pixel of darkness at its center - rendering it practically unnoticable; but a pixel of light will shine in a room of utter darkness.
    The metaphysics then can become rigorously defined in the physics of this in the form of the modular duality coupling between supermembranes.

The falsity is encompassed in the maximisation of spacetime merkabahs of the supercluster units within the separation; but are superbrane quantum entangled with the truth of the minimisation of the spacetime merkabahs as the holographic shards or pixels of light as the basic building blocks for the cosmos itself.
    And in this way, the creator can have his cosmic cake and eat it too.
    Because the quantum entanglement of the 'spacetime falsity' can become as real as the spacetimelessness of the eternal void of the infinity in a reconfigured 'spacetime truthfulness'.
    All the creator needs to do, is to allow some parts of the cosmic body to 'wake up' and to become aware of 'His Story' of 'Loving Her'.

Then those 'data collectors of the remembrance' will begin to 'Love Each Other' in the 'true meaning' of the 'I Love You', statement and stop to feed the falsity of the separation of one part from the other.
    Of course many will fail to understand that this 'I Love You' statement then cannot mean any longer that one shard of the creator chooses to exclude any other part.
    Yet the totipotent stemcells are programmed to 'show preferences', say in differntiating in their genetic programs to build a superclustered cellular heart or liver or kidney.
    So the 'heartcell' might show a preference 'to couple' to another 'heartcell' and is by its own programming 'compelled' to do so.

But the ORIGIN of the 'heartcell', so defined, was as a totipotent stemcell; which could become ANY other cell in differential construction.
    The deeper context defines any electron to be electromagnetically AND gravitationally attracted to ANY other proton in a 'true natural law' of sexual attractiveness between polarity charged sexual opposites.

Then the cosmos as 'Big She' asks 'herself': Am I my heart or am I my Liver?
    If evolved enough in the creator's understanding then, 'Big She' might discover 'Her' Sophia and Wisdom and say: "Well I Am All of my parts and All of my parts are Me and I Love Myself as All That I Am!"
    And then the creator will again say: "I Love You!" and for the first time in the cosmic linear unfoldment of space and time; the creation will be able to reply: "I Love You too and now I Know Who I Am as Your Body.
    And because I Know this now; My Body is Your Body and WE have doubled Ourselves with You in Me and I in You - the quantum entanglement of the Wave in the Particle and the Body in the Mind and the Falsity in the Truth becoming the WaveBody in the ParticleWave and the TrueFalse being FalseTrue in the End of the War of the Duality".

LOVE is a omniscientific definition for the wormhole energy which created space and time as a context for the preexisting spacetimelessness of the SAME creator-creation consciousness and selfawareness to manifest itself in.
    First it was undifferentiated as say a FatherMother and sexually unable to express itself.
    So it created the Duality of the Father and the Mother; the former the WaveMind and the latter the ParticularBody of the Universe.

The Father remained SelfConscious in its metaphysical realm of NO spacetimematter or Heaven; whilst the Mother 'lost all consciousness' in its physical realm of the spacetimematter defined in the archetypical Earth.
    Space and Time dispersed the consciousness in the Big Banged expansion with the Gravity of the situation becoming the POTENTIAL to recollect this 'lost consciousness' AS a function of spacetime itself.

So became the SPIRIT of the 'Love' the physicalisation of the metaphysical void of the eternity.
    The time would come, one day, that the 'Spirit of Love' would manifest the 'Potential' of the remembrance of the self and the 'Greatest Story Ever Told' would become INITIATED from WITHIN the womb of the forgetfulness.
    Then this Initiation would allow the ONENESS of the Logos to become a MANYNESS, once the times were ripened.

This time has now come.
    The Universe of the WaveHeaven without and the Universe of the BodyEarth within CAN now double to allow the Heavenly Mind to Descend and the Earthly Body to Ascend in the Doubling and the Twinship of the Whole Shebang!
    And then the Creator will be BOTH Within and Without the Metaphysics and the Physics in a FatherMother Being the MotherFather interacting and communicating with SonDaughters and DaughterSons as their Dragon Children, destined themselves to become FatherMothers and MotherFathers - when the times are ripe and even bigger 'Neverending Stories' are being readied to become composed and told by the Elders of Thuban!

Didymos

Post  Nebula Thu May 27, 2010 1:46 am

The physical 3D universe will remain.

The pole shift is going to happen at the center of the earth and not at the poles.
    The earth can be made a black hole. If all that ever was would be compressed together...the entire data would be as big as the golf ball. This golf ball is a black golf ball. This golf ball will turn inside out and the black hole will become a white hole. It will no longer suck in...it will spit it out. Now it is being sucked in...that is why Gaia is special. It is a focus point, it can reflect the entire universe.

4D space (noosphere) is the golf ball. 3D space is Earth now. Noosphere is separated form the universal memory by being in quarantine that extends 2 million kilometers around Earth. This is also the quarantine that, for now, prevents ET to remain within quarantine for extended period of time. Although they can not be here for long, one can see their shadow as white light. It is a shadow of dark light from 4D seen in 3D...just as bright light gives dark shadow in 3D.

Why are you here?
    Do you even know?

I am here to learn, share, express and explore myself as well as my surroundings and commune with like minded people.

....etc

The word 'logo' does sound kool :) but as you know its one of the many lables used to describe the source of ALL, the divine, God, Creator, ALL that is. I'm still in my learning, rememberance and realization process, So at this point, I cannot fully explain what my exact mission is; But I can simply say, i am here to be service or help to others in whichever capacity or ability possible. it can simply be making someone smile or laugh to sharing/teaching them something.

Since we are here to to create a mini version of what is needed on the other side (5D) right here on Earth while still on 3D in order to create a mini star-gate or wormhole and be able to bring it into physicality. The way to do it is said to - simply love.

That's interesting perspective, I don't have all the answers to your question. I do know Love is a big part of it :)

Now all I have to do is go outside and use some 2by4 technology to make a star gate? Imagine the face the of my neighbor upon seeing an Einstein-Rosen bridge forming on my lawn...

Being a Scifi nut, I all i can is its possible if you have the correct knowledge and means to create a stargate.

Or...i can attempt a more realistic approach. But since i am not alone...it should be - WE
    And i choose not go to the Thuban Q&A thread with this...i want to ask you...all of you....

I'm not sure what you asking here, but my assumption is you're asking about a stargate or merkabah! As for the stargate i do not have the knowledge and means to make it happen, maybe one day. And as for the Merkabah, that is our goal and i'm a working progress. I Hopefully i would oneday activate my merkabah and rejoin my star family with the help of the logos.

Everything changes, everything evolves.

Intent, Honor, Integrity! Hmm... how nice, they all compliment each other :) I always strive for positive and clear intentions in all I do and be honest with myself and those i interact with or around me. I always try to carry myself with integrity to the best of my ability but i know i am not complete, to say otherwise is a lie. We all fall short of the mark many times due to our egoism, ignorance, arrogance, shortcoming, regrets..etc. and i believe, i am here on earth to learn more about myself, look within and work towards becoming more complete in intent, honor and integrity :)

Yes, I have the guts to speak my mind. I'll always ask questions...to agree or disagree.

And if the way to 5D is love...please share with me...what is that in your point of view - LOVE ?

Love is many things according to human understanding. But to attempt in answering your question... Love is everything, its all around you, within and without. At this point, as humans, i don't think we have the ability or capacity to even begin to comprehend what real love is..divine love. But we are moving closer to that realization as we evolve into starhumans. I can share this, we have to become love by loving ourselves and going within ourselves to tap into or re-connect ourselves to the love energy...the part of us that connects us to All that is.

love,

Nebula
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Fri May 28, 2010 1:47 am

Nebula wrote:
    we have to become love by loving ourselves and going within ourselves to tap into or re-connect ourselves to the love energy...the part of us that connects us to All that is.
    love,

Nebula

I think we may have forgotten something very important here and that is that we cannot "become" love because we already are love aren't we? Ok but... in our process of remembering and reconnecting to this divine truth how do we define what we actually do feel right now? Do you categorize it? Do you feel different types of love? and if you do...how do you make the jump into feeling just one type? The type that encompasses all?

Sui cat

Post  Guest Fri May 28, 2010 7:37 am

Nebula wrote:
    I am here to learn, share, express and explore myself as well as my surroundings and commune with like minded people.

Ok, fair enough

Nebula wrote:
    The word 'logo' does sound kool :) but as you know its one of the many lables used to describe the source of ALL, the divine, God, Creator, ALL that is. I'm still in my learning, rememberance and realization process, So at this point, I cannot fully explain what my exact mission is; But I can simply say, i am here to be service or help to others in whichever capacity or ability possible. it can simply be making someone smile or laugh to sharing/teaching them something.

Ok you can not explain your mission...but do you at least try to find out what that may be and if you do - how?

Nebula wrote:
    That's interesting perspective, I don't have all the answers to your question. I do know Love is a big part of it :)

That may not be enough.

Nebula wrote:
    I'm not sure what you asking here, but my assumption is you're asking about a stargate or merkabah! As for the stargate i do not have the knowledge and means to make it happen, maybe one day. And as for the Merkabah, that is our goal and i'm a working progress. I Hopefully i would oneday activate my merkabah and rejoin my star family with the help of the logos.

Everything changes, everything evolves.

Just hoping - is that all one can do?

Nebula wrote:
    Intent, Honor, Integrity! Hmm... how nice, they all compliment each other :) I always strive for positive and clear intentions in all I do and be honest with myself and those i interact with or around me. I always try to carry myself with integrity to the best of my ability but i know i am not complete, to say otherwise is a lie. We all fall short of the mark many times due to our egoism, ignorance, arrogance, shortcoming, regrets..etc. and i believe, i am here on earth to learn more about myself, look within and work towards becoming more complete in intent, honor and integrity :)

Politically correct statement worthy enough to even be published on love&light only forums....not a bad answer....but still....filtered.

Nebula wrote:
    Love is many things according to human understanding. But to attempt in answering your question... Love is everything, its all around you, within and without. At this point, as humans, i don't think we have the ability or capacity to even begin to comprehend what real love is..divine love. But we are moving closer to that realization as we evolve into starhumans. I can share this, we have to become love by loving ourselves and going within ourselves to tap into or re-connect ourselves to the love energy...the part of us that connects us to All that is.

love,

Nebula

Most of the time people do stuff that prevents me (me personally) to believe they love themselves. Humans have the ability to many things...the question that remains to mos of them/us is....what is the "correct" thing. I do not see love all around me and i can not just point to everything and anything and claim that is love...

Any possible realizations that humans might have remain unknown and will do so...until...well until realizations come to us.

Ok Tony "put his foot down" in this thread but i would like others to still write their mind. Yes..do read what Tony or should i refer to him as Didymos has written...but try not to copy paste him and just blindly agree.

Last edited by Rok on Fri May 28, 2010 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Allisiam
    Allisiam

Nothing ever happens by itself Empty Remember

Post  Allisiam Fri May 28, 2010 5:20 pm

New members without "background" information might be confused with this thread...but still...do not let that to keep you from posting.

Prelude:

Thoughts we have come from noospehere. Noosphere is a culmination of all that ever was from the times of begging. None of our thoughts are original. They all reside in noosphere. It is our intent that brings the thought from noosphere into our head and later into our actions.
    To not be a puppet use noosphere with clear intent using both your heart and brain.

New consciousness will be born December 2012th at which point the earth will transform. People ready to change their conscience will move on. The physical 3D universe will remain.

Why are you here?
    Define here. My location is everywhere and everyone, I encompass all. If you are speaking of my body itself, then when I identify with that vehicle, I am at any location definable according to where that body is within the time and space axis . My perspective is relative to where my consciousness is focused at the time. I can be anywhere, anyone and anything I choose to be. All people, places and things, are contained within me.
    I am HERE because I chose to BE.

Do you even know?
    I know all things, unless I choose to forget, in which case I have played this role too.

I invited myself through my rememberence of my forgotten self.

Words are symbols, archetypes , that I use as a map to find my way within my complex self, as well as triggers to remind me of who I am when I have lost my way. Words paint a picture in my 3-D mind and expressions, of this particular landscape of myself and allow me to communicate with my other selves. Logos is one of many expressions that I am. I contain all words and all contain me. I wish for all of my selves to ‘SEE’, or rather remember who and what they are.

....etc
    I am on a ‘mission’ to find my lost self in all of YOU, within me. I have signed everything, if you look you can find my signature in all that is, and my contract cannot be broken for it IS creation herself. I have written my signature in your very heart and when you experience love in any of it’s various forms, it is the evidence of my hand.

Remember

It has already happend and I am here within all of YOU to witness it inside creation, if you will only remember, and in rememberance , WE will see together it’s unfolding.

You are the Logos and in remembering this, it FULFILLS everything in the now, past, present and future, creating the NEW self out of the OLD forgotten self. The flower of life opens as you open, and you become the bridge, wormhole, stargate, MIRROR of its reflection in everlasting life.

Do you? Do you have the intent, honor and integrity to remember who you really are?

Indeed, just ask all of my forgotten selves who continue to argue and kill each other over words, they will remember and they will judge themselves accordingly. In their remembering they will slay their own false self against the cross of TRUTH, as did I in my life as Jesus.

Stand up and remember WHO you are and in doing that you WILL have the answer to what LOVE is, as well as the answers to all your questions. LOVE is your true self, knowing itself as ALL of creation, within and without what you call your 3-D body.
    Loving you as myself, ALL IS I AM

Post  Guest Sat May 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Allisiam wrote:

Define here. My location is everywhere and everyone, I encompass all. If you are speaking of my body itself, then when I identify with that vehicle, I am at any location definable according to where that body is within the time and space axis . My perspective is relative to where my consciousness is focused at the time. I can be anywhere, anyone and anything I choose to be. All people, places and things, are contained within me.
    I am HERE because I chose to BE.

Actually...i was referring to this forum. There is enough of "abstract" here already...no need to make it even more. But...as you say you can be anyone...I do wonder...what happens when you be/are me.

Allisiam wrote:
    I know all things, unless I choose to forget, in which case I have played this role too.

Well...this is a brilliant way out of everything.

Allisiam wrote:
    I invited myself through my rememberence of my forgotten self.

Elaboration?

Allisiam wrote:
    Words are symbols, archetypes , that I use as a map to find my way within my complex self, as well as triggers to remind me of who I am when I have lost my way. Words paint a picture in my 3-D mind and expressions, of this particular landscape of myself and allow me to communicate with my other selves. Logos is one of many expressions that I am. I contain all words and all contain me. I wish for all of my selves to ‘SEE’, or rather remember who and what they are.

I have no words...

Allisiam wrote:
    I am on a ‘mission’ to find my lost self in all of YOU, within me. I have signed everything, if you look you can find my signature in all that is, and my contract cannot be broken for it IS creation herself. I have written my signature in your very heart and when you experience love in any of it’s various forms, it is the evidence of my hand.

Various forms you say...various forms of love.... What all forms are there?

Allisiam wrote:
    Remember

remember, remember the 5th November....

Allisiam wrote:
    It has already happend and I am here within all of YOU to witness it inside creation, if you will only remember, and in rememberance , WE will see together it’s unfolding.

...yes so ....huh... was hoping for something different that what i already read...

Allisiam wrote:
    You are the Logos and in remembering this, it FULFILLS everything in the now, past, present and future, creating the NEW self out of the OLD forgotten self. The flower of life opens as you open, and you become the bridge, wormhole, stargate, MIRROR of its reflection in everlasting life.

Ok it might be my way of thinking but...... what? I guess this has a reference in previously too abstract answers.

Allisiam wrote:

Do you? Do you have the intent, honor and integrity to remember who you really are?

That was not an answer to my question.

Bu to answer you - i do not "remember". I hope that does not automatically make me having no intent, not being honest and have no integrity. In a way...that could be towards myself...IF there is anything that i should remember (for which i do not know neither feel)

Allisiam wrote:
    Indeed, just ask all of my forgotten selves who continue to argue and kill each other over words, they will remember and they will judge themselves accordingly. In their remembering they will slay their own false self against the cross of TRUTH, as did I in my life as Jesus.

Stand up and remember WHO you are and in doing that you WILL have the answer to what LOVE is, as well as the answers to all your questions. LOVE is your true self, knowing itself as ALL of creation, within and without what you call your 3-D body.
    Loving you as myself, ALL IS I AM

Well your answers to my above post is the most vague for me (for my way of "getting it") yet.

You seem to put all importance on "act" or remembering...yet...there is nothing i can grab with my hands.

You even managed to beat Tony in confusing me...
    Inanna
    Inanna

Post  Inanna Sat May 29, 2010 8:36 pm

Rok--

"You even managed to beat Tony in confusing me..."

This is too hysterical, Rok!!! You are such a [i]hoot!

As i have been reading this thread since you originally posted it, i have formed several impressions:

(1) that the quality of the responses from our various sister-brothers & brother-sisters has been amazing;

(2) that your responses to their responses typically have seemed to me to be quite insightful and intellectually rigorous;

(3) that it seems like nothing anyone says in response to your original query either pleases or satisfies you .... all our responses are lacking in some way ..... no "Positive Feedback" from you Ever;

(4) you are a "hard task-master," (which may have positive as well as negative connotations).

I'm not really "making" anything concrete out of these observations ..... just offering them up for general "edification." I have, however, found myself wondering if maybe you should just be asking YOURSELF these questions ..... since only YOUR answers will be truly valuable for you anyway. (of course, since you are me & I am Sui & Tony is Nebula and Allisiam is all of us ..... i guess you already are doing this!?!) :idea:

I love you, Rok!

inanna
    Nebula
    Nebula

Post  Nebula Sun May 30, 2010 6:14 pm

SuiGeneris wrote:
    Nebula wrote:
    we have to become love by loving ourselves and going within ourselves to tap into or re-connect ourselves to the love energy...the part of us that connects us to All that is.
    love,

Nebula

I think we may have forgotten something very important here and that is that we cannot "become" love because we already are love aren't we? Ok but... in our process of remembering and reconnecting to this divine truth how do we define what we actually do feel right now? Do you categorize it? Do you feel different types of love? and if you do...how do you make the jump into feeling just one type? The type that encompasses all?

Sui cat

Yes we have forgotten that we are already love, we have to remember or re-connect ourself to that divine truth, divine love. There are somethings we will never be able to fully difine or understand using our human language, thoughts..etc. especially at this 3D level. You ask, 'do you feel different types of love?' yes... there is earthly love...love of all kinds, be it a person, place or thing! and there you can categorize all you want. We also have been to told that, there is a higher kind of love, a purer kind of love. Divine love, Love that encompasses All. My friend, this is the love we strive to attain, feel, remember... the love we need to remember and re-connect to..... :)

Post  Guest Sun May 30, 2010 8:03 pm

Inanna wrote:
    (3) that it seems like nothing anyone says in response to your original query either pleases or satisfies you .... all our responses are lacking in some way ..... no "Positive Feedback" from you Ever;

(4) you are a "hard task-master," (which may have positive as well as negative connotations).

But why...it is all so very innocent here... it is like a sand pit...you go in...you pick some sand...u throw it into a girl u like - just to show her how much she means to you....

anyway...

I expect nothing but the best from participants in this thread. It might "kill" them...but it will be worth it.

yours truly....

Nothing ever happens by itself Hades
    H.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Mon May 31, 2010 4:50 am

Rok wrote:Having an "open mind" statement is greatly exaggerated. It is mostly used as a precautionary "preamble" before people tell what they think and or do/practice.

People do tend to change their point of view but i prefer them to remain focused and reliable. That is my personal preference.

"Knowing" can be updated sure...but staying on the same track and not doing too many curves and going against yourself along with it is what keeps the integrity in check.
    But if someone comes to me...having one point of view one day...changing it over night...coming back...using "adjusted" point of view.....i can not call that "consistency" and it is also my personal preference not to go into that and not to just simply accept much of that from anyone else..it is just simply not reliable, since it can be misused to the great extent.

Peoples needs, Ego and spiritual advancement are terms in need of detailed definition. Now days you have lovers and lighters all over the place. But the fact is that most of them are far from what they claim...a pure self delusional fakes. I am not saying you are in that group. Basically it is your intent that matters....or to say - WHY you do something and the way you do it. But this intent can not be seen if people are not honest with themselves....people need to stop lie to themselves.

Love is a big subject and i wish more would participate in this thread to discuss it. What is unconditional? What is mental? Where is the difference? What is "real love"? 3D love, 5D love? Being exclusive, sharing, possessiveness, jealousy,... Different kinds of love? Love towards all, love towards specific people?.... etc

The way you describe it somehow reminds me about the saying that love is a bio-chemical process in body and brain...now all we need is some love and light to "elaborate" on how this should be "spiritually enhanced".....

Or...each of US here can try to drop their own moral and preconceived notions...stop bullshitting ourselves and talk what that is.... in the process risking that we might get hurt.. but we need more people to cooperate to do that.

Hola bebé! ⭐

What good is it to have an open mind if you are not going to deprogram it from all these years of society’s garbage in indoctrination? You can’t fill a glass with clean water if it is already full of dirty water…you must empty it first and the give that glass a good scrub!!

Hey! I don’t change my point of view or my perspective that often but I do take into account all data as it comes to me…right now things are happening faster than the speed of light at least for me and by nature I am open minded, however I can hyperfocus.. Now, if you see that I took different shape and consider something different at some point, that doesn’t mean I am not reliable…that only means you expect me to remain still, your own expectations are being challenged…So go tell your ego to take a walk… :)

Staying on the same track? Never!… unless you mean lifepath as track…then yes, otherwise I don’t usually stay on the same track unless it has been proven to be all terrain… There is no one pill to cure all ills… Not doing too many curves you say? Well, Ha ha ha…I am all curves baby! But I thought you like curves?

“Integrity in check”?? I didn’t know you were keeping tabs…. Well, the only one who I always mind to please is myself so my integrity is a very personal affair…Then after that I am happy happy to please all my friends!

About your “consistency” speech and it being and not reliability being “misused”... Baby, ppl can say anything…and are free to misuse pretty much anything at any time to get what they want; I know it is not the utopian world one dreams of but it is today’s 3D Matrix and it happens all around you…are you gonna hate the world for it? The only thing you can do is to work on yourself. Be yourself the change you wanna see in the world.

Human relationships are tricky tricky…so I do not concern myself too much about what “society” or ppl say or don’t say…do or don’t do…unless they are my friends or lovers and are so close to me and I care to understand exactly what they mean to say. If this is the case I ask and are pretty upfront and direct in order to get a direct answer…. There are many ppl in my life who are nothing like me yet I love them to death!!! If someone doesn’t meet your desired expectation…couldn’t that be your own ego deceiving you?

Unconditional love is loving without preset conditions like: “I only love you if you love me” for example. This is almost never uttered yet many ppl function on this premise almost unconsciously all the time. They love IF……

Mental love is loving someone only mentally I guess… thinking about that person, the act of loving them, etc… all as an exercise that happens in the brain. Can you talk about loving someone when you’re not really in love with that person? I guess it can be done…if it’s only words right?

They may have some impact on your heart depending on how much you like that person, but I think I can do this only if my heart is not compromised… I mean I think I can mentally detach my heart and not have any feelings if need be but when it comes to trying to do this when I already have feelings for that person it is a whole different ballgame.

Emotions come into play and it is very difficult at least for me to repress my emotions, so yes the whole world tends to find out when I am in love….Anyway why repress? My motto has always been express not repress… Mental love can be fun… I daydream a lot too and the use of imagination is a good 5D exercise!

Speaking about the different types of love… For me, before falling in love I need to feel a special chemistry between him and me…that initial attraction that sets the mood right away and makes me forget everything else other than… “I want him”.

Then, after I find out he is more than just a nice body and someone I actually enjoy talking to and can make me mentally aroused then at that point I’m pretty much set..lol Is this too 3D for a “love and lighter”?? …perhaps, I never classified myself as anything anyway.

This type of love is strong, is physical, chemical, it’s emotional and it feels awesome if it’s shared by both at the same intensity. I think being jealous and possessive is not all that bad unless you take it to the extreme… Again emotions are emotions and I allow myself to feel the whole spectrum without reservation. About the issue of being exclusive with him or sharing him…I think that if we both compromise on something then it is a valid solution for both of us regardless of what anyone else thinks.

To me 5D love means to surrender to love. To want to make him happy first no matter what, who, where, how long, situation, etc, etc…. no conditions…no if’s...not as a slave, but in a way of wanting to share the love I already have inside...for myself and towards him.

Achieving this now while still living in duality is a great undertaking only attempted by the courageous! Yes we might get hurt along the way while trying…but so what? Maybe later on in the process we’ll understand that we get “hurt” by our own preconceived notions or egos, and after that awakening we will feel pain no more… facing our own BS is always positive anyway...

I say the end result is worth it….

Kiss Kiss kiss to you

Xeia
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Mon May 31, 2010 6:08 am

Inanna wrote:Rok--

"You even managed to beat Tony in confusing me..."

This is too hysterical, Rok!!! You are such a [i]hoot!

As i have been reading this thread since you originally posted it, i have formed several impressions:

(1) that the quality of the responses from our various sister-brothers & brother-sisters has been amazing;

(2) that your responses to their responses typically have seemed to me to be quite insightful and intellectually rigorous;

I'm not really "making" anything concrete out of these observations ..... just offering them up for general "edification." I have, however, found myself wondering if maybe you should just be asking YOURSELF these questions ..... since only YOUR answers will be truly valuable for you anyway. (of course, since you are me & I am Sui & Tony is Nebula and Allisiam is all of us ..... i guess you already are doing this!?!) :idea:

I love you, Rok!

inanna

Dear sweet Nana...

What exactly is a hoot? lol

Your "impressions" are really something babe!! hehe..

As far as your first impression goes, I don't really measure the quality of the responses but I can appreciate how raw they are, I mean... how "politically incorrect" or BS-less they can be.

Second, his responses to the responses may have been somewhat insightful yes, but intellectually rigorous? I don't think so...there is nothing rigorous in his part about his intellect, it comes naturally to him.

Our beloved Hades merely contemplates the way in which we lie to ourselves and make a mock out of anyone else we don't understand all while he stirs ever so meticulously his cauldron of self guilt and preoccupations down in the depths of his self-made underworld. Yes, I've felt the fire of his wrath and let me tell you it's not pleasant. Oh wait...did I just use that word..pleasant? Oh no! it's contagious! lol

Third, Oh yeah you got this part right! Nothing will ever satisfy him I'm afraid...after all this is Hades we're talking about here... However, I am not in this thread to satisfy him!!! I mean (I wouldn't mind doing that if he were to ask nicely)...but that's a different story... I am in this thread to satisfy my own curiosity as to the opinions of my fellow dragons here...

Hey I have an idea Nana!...Why don't we turn the mirror and ask him some questions for a change huh??? For example: "Pssst, hey Hades! How do you practice 5D love while still being stuck on 3D?"

Fourth, just the idea of him being a "hard task-master" on me makes my heart skip a beat regardless of any connotation!!

Yes Nana...we have to throw the ball at each other and observe how we best handle it in order to find a common ground no? That is why it is so crucial to speak our minds about our own experience and not making general conclusions in order to close the subject and hide it under the rug to never open it again as it is commonly done on other modded forums.

We definitely don't need to agree (or disagree for that matter) on everything, but pushing each other buttons is definitely allowed here. After all, we are a family and we love each other already and will forgive all of our trespasses... Amen!

Oh yeah, and that goes for you too Hades!!! We love you!!! You are one burning hot Master of the Underworld!!!

In eternal awe of the sparkly light of love,

Xeia heart glitter

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 6:38 am

Nebula wrote:

Yes we have forgotten that we are already love, we have to remember or re-connect ourself to that divine truth, divine love. There are somethings we will never be able to fully difine or understand using our human language, thoughts..etc. especially at this 3D level. You ask, 'do you feel different types of love?' yes... there is earthly love...love of all kinds, be it a person, place or thing! and there you can categorize all you want. We also have been to told that, there is a higher kind of love, a purer kind of love. Divine love, Love that encompasses All. My friend, this is the love we strive to attain, feel, remember... the love we need to remember and re-connect to..... :)

"I'am in the love of the All and ALL love is in me."

We are already love? What gives you the "balls" to actually go and say this...what do you have to back it up?

This little paragraph of yours is good enough for the bible = it is not good enough for here.

If you think you can not "define" something...go ask Tony.. and if you think you can not "show what you say" than better do not say it.

Elaborate on this different kinds of "love". I want all possible variations, permutations, combinations....

We have been told that there is a "divine love"? We did? Oh my, oh my....what did i miss? (nothing much i guess)

Anyway....just another "poetic justice"....no hard content....

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 7:37 am

SuiGeneris wrote:
    What good is it to have an open mind if you are not going to deprogram it from all these years of society’s garbage in indoctrination? You can’t fill a glass with clean water if it is already full of dirty water…you must empty it first and the give that glass a good scrub!!

Whoever said that change is a bad thing? But not all change is a good thing!

SuiGeneris wrote:
    Hey! I don’t change my point of view or my perspective that often but I do take into account all data as it comes to me…right now things are happening faster than the speed of light at least for me and by nature I am open minded, however I can hyperfocus.. Now, if you see that I took different shape and consider something different at some point, that doesn’t mean I am not reliable…that only means you expect me to remain still, your own expectations are being challenged…So go tell your ego to take a walk… :)

For me things are happening with the speed of time.

Aaaannnd....you do know what i was referring to. Aaaannnd...change is ok as long as it is "congruent"....and.....your change might not also be the "best" without some involvement from "others".

SuiGeneris wrote:
    “Integrity in check”?? I didn’t know you were keeping tabs…. Well, the only one who I always mind to please is myself so my integrity is a very personal fair…Then after that I am happy happy to please all my friends!

I keep tabs for everything.

SuiGeneris wrote:
    About your “consistency” speech and it being and not reliability being “misused”... Baby, ppl can say anything…and are free to misuse pretty much anything at any time to get what they want; I know it is not the utopian world one dreams of but it is today’s 3D Matrix and it happens all around you…are you gonna hate the world for it? The only thing you can do is to work on yourself. Be yourself the change you wanna see in the world.

Politicians would be proud at this paragraph

SuiGeneris wrote:
    Human relationships are tricky tricky…so I do not concern myself too much about what “society” or ppl say or don’t say…do or don’t do…unless they are my friends or lovers and are so close to me and I care to understand exactly what they mean to say. If this is the case I ask and are pretty upfront and direct in order to get a direct answer…. There are many ppl in my life who are nothing like me yet I love them to death!!! If someone doesn’t meet your desired expectation…couldn’t that be your own ego deceiving you?

Yes it could...there is always a chance for that...a small one...but it is.

SuiGeneris wrote:
    Unconditional love is loving without preset conditions like: “I only love you if you love me” for example. This is almost never uttered yet many ppl function on this premise almost unconsciously all the time. They love IF……

Yes people love IF. Do you too love IF?

SuiGeneris wrote:
    Mental love is loving someone only mentally I guess… thinking about that person, the act of loving them, etc… all as an exercise that happens in the brain. Can you talk about loving someone when you’re not really in love with that person? I guess it can be done…if it’s only words right?

What is loving mentally? How is that in practice? What is it that you do...besides poetic justice that i get to read here over and over again from all that tend to respond.

I do not know. People spam "i love you" all the time. I do not. U know this and u tend to get upset over it...refusing to understand what saying that is to me... Go ask those who spam "i love you" "love" "love to all" "love and light"....but i am afraid all u will get is some slimy words with sugar on top.

SuiGeneris wrote:
    They may have some impact on your heart depending on how much you like that person, but I think I can do this only if my heart is not compromised… I mean I think I can mentally detach my heart and not have any feelings if need be but when it comes to trying to do this when I already have feelings for that person it is a whole different ballgame.

How about allowing yourself...and others..not to feel guilty?

SuiGeneris wrote:
    Emotions come into play and it is very difficult at least for me to repress my emotions, so yes the whole world tends to find out when I am in love….Anyway why repress? My motto has always been express not repress… Mental love can be fun… I daydream a lot too and the use of imagination is a good 5D exercise!

Emotions always come into play...try not to be selfish and resentful when they do...it is a good "exercise" for the begging.

SuiGeneris wrote:
    Speaking about the different types of love… For me, before falling in love I need to feel a special chemistry between him and me…that initial attraction that sets the mood right away and makes me forget everything else other than… “I want him”.

Then, after I find out he is more than just a nice body and someone I actually enjoy talking to and can make me mentally aroused then at that point I’m pretty much set..lol Is this too 3D for a “love and lighter”?? …perhaps, I never classified myself as anything anyway.

abstract poetic justice....with an addition that he needs to be a suitable peace of meat with some brain....

SuiGeneris wrote:
    This type of love is strong, is physical, chemical, it’s emotional and it feels awesome if it’s shared by both at the same intensity. I think being jealous and possessive is not all that bad unless you take it to the extreme… Again emotions are emotions and I allow myself to feel the whole spectrum without reservation. About the issue of being exclusive with him or sharing him…I think that if we both compromise on something then it is a valid solution for both of us regardless of what anyone else thinks.

Being jealous and possessive is the root cause of all "evil" (not always love related). Feel what you like...but....do not overflow others with it.

Compromises....everything has its limits.

SuiGeneris wrote:
    To me 5D love means to surrender to love. To want to make him happy first no matter what, who, where, how long, situation, etc, etc…. no conditions…no if’s...not as a slave, but in a way of wanting to share the love I already have inside...for myself and towards him.

abstract..poetic justice...but close enough....

SuiGeneris wrote:
    Achieving this now while still living in duality is a great undertaking only attempted by the courageous! Yes we might get hurt along the way while trying…but so what? Maybe later on in the process we’ll understand that we get “hurt” by our own preconceived notions or egos, and after that awakening we will feel pain no more… facing our own BS is always positive anyway...

Trying..hmm yes...people do try...most of times....

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 8:40 am

SuiGeneris wrote:
    Our beloved Hades merely contemplates the way in which we lie to ourselves and make a mock out of anyone else we don't understand all while he stirs ever so meticulously his cauldron of self guilt and preoccupations down in the depths of his self-made underworld. Yes, I've felt the fire of his wrath and let me tell you it's not pleasant. Oh wait...did I just use that word..pleasant? Oh no! it's contagious! lol

Third, Oh yeah you got this part right! Nothing will ever satisfy him I'm afraid...after all this is Hades we're talking about here... However, I am not in this thread to satisfy him!!! I mean (I wouldn't mind doing that if he were to ask nicely)...but that's a different story... I am in this thread to satisfy my own curiosity as to the opinions of my fellow dragons here...

Ok you see...this is it! Your "male mind" at work. This is where you *try* to get it! You see? I am actually saying nice thing to you here (better save, print it and put into a frame).

Even Shakespeare would like the way you wrote that!

SuiGeneris wrote:
    Hey I have an idea Nana!...Why don't we turn the mirror and ask him some questions for a change huh??? For example: "Pssst, hey Hades! How do you practice 5D love while still being stuck on 3D?"

You live and let live.

SuiGeneris wrote:
    Fourth, just the idea of him being a "hard task-master" on me makes my heart skip a beat regardless of any connotation!!

Nothing ever happens by itself B_21

Post  Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:09 am

Well Tony...the time has come

Didymos wrote:'I Love You!' means 'I Feel something About You - but dont know what this is!'

Agree with this one. It can have multiple meanings though. Each person can amm interpret it as he/she see it fit.

Didymos wrote:
    My understanding has become that indeed, the universe 'Is Love'; that 'God is Love' as the scriptures proclaim and that indeed 'All is Love' as the position of the 'New Agers', the 'Nirvanistic buddhists as well as the 'Jesus Freaks'.
    What exactly is a way this 'all permeating and omnibeing Love' can be understood beyond the 'biochemistry' of the materialistic reductionist and beyond the supernatural innuendos of the zealotry of religion-based and manifested dogma.

I will not take it from people telling me all is love...making an "easy way out". Speaking of all is love and them not being love...or perhaps it is just me (a string to pull for those that do not know how to do it otherwise).

Stating a definition can be "controversial"...if you doubt that...start a debate about love and sex when there will be like 5 or so people in group chat (make sure you get proper male-female ratio)...get a first aid kit before you do...and hope form them to actually go and be honest...and the most important thing - ask the right questions....the ones that can "hurt".

Didymos wrote:
    Because herein is the problem about this 'Feeling of Being in Love'; yet not really knowing why.
    Love indeed rules the being and the existence of the cosmos - that is WHY one CAN FEEL this 'being in loveness'.
    But this rulership is not biochemical in the physicality as the reductionist envisages; though it rather naturally manifests in the biochemical attraction of the physicalities as natures way to then induce sharing of body, interpersonal communications and potential procreation.

Is this where you say that two pieces of meat, that like each other, simply want to fuck the brains out of each other due to the born need to continue the species?

Didymos wrote:
    The rulership of 'Love' is the essence of space and time itself, namely the structure of anything able to participate in the cosmos' communication with itself.
    So being able to scientifically define 'Love', as the alchemists culminating in Isaac Newton endeavoured to do; must so engage the structure of all physical existence itself.
    Once this is done, it is found that 'Love' is the 'Life of the Cosmos' and the 'Consciousness of Spacetime' as this structured and formed universe itself.
    It becomes a form of 'Selfawareness'; the Cosmos itself realising itself as what it is and ever was; yet experiencing a form of EVOLVEMENT from various vantage points of self-observation and even structural forms of self definitions.

This is like a poem of a sort....leaves space for "interpreting it". Somewhat like me saying "love is the binding force"...like gravity. Which means it can be "light years" away from any perception that we might have right now.

Didymos wrote:
    One can then 'dress up' this 'Love' both in metaphysical symbols and archetypes enabled to weave stories and mythologies together AND one can 'describe' this 'Love' as the 'Energy' of the sciences able and subject to numerous self-transformations and changing from one form into another.
    The Cosmos itself becomes the vehicle or vessel or merkabah for this originally dispersed 'consciousness of self' to restructure itself anew from its older definitions.
    In the words of science this then becomes the genetic code subject to 'random mutations' in biological nomenclature or it becomes the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle of 'Virtual Energy' interacting with the 'Real Energy'.

But the biochemist and molecular biologist should ask themselves from where the encoding and the programming for this genetic code and the 'laws of nature' actually derive from?
    The astrophysicist and the cosmologist should ask themselves from where the natural laws and its proportionality constants came from and what the fire of creation is, the spark, which renders the mathematical equations so powerful and descriptive for the natural phenomena of the sciences?
    The answer to those questions then is the 'Love' as the Energy of space and time preexisting their own definition in whatever terms.

But this way anyone can "dress it up" the way he or she wants it to be? And if that is so...people should just look for those who have the same "description" of what that is...and if that is so...love can be anything people make it to be?

Didymos wrote:
    And because the 'Love-Source-Energy' preexists the nature of space and time ANYTHING which is 'after the fact' found, analysed and described in terms of space and time will, be definition, fall short of giving due 'essence' to what this 'Love' was BEFORE space and time emerged from IT.
    But this then allows the Holographic Universe to become the modus operandi to UNDERSTAND the 'True Love' in its selfsame essence of the spacetimelessness.
    The statement: 'I Love You!' assumes a new and pertinent meaning in the form of the 'Logos' or the 'Word of God' or the 'Definition of the Source-Energy'.

'I Love You!' becomes the selfexpression of the 'creator' in the metaphysical form of the Void, being the Eternity towards ITSELF in the physical form of the Oneness of the Hologram of the Cosmos as a Holism.
    This Oneness then becomes encapsulated in the Individuated Holograms as 'shards of the Creator-Creation' themselves.
    The Creator proclaims to 'His' Creation: 'I Love You'; meaning 'He' Loves 'Himself' in the part who 'He' has lost in 'His' process of 'Becoming SelfAware' and 'Selfconscious' in creating 'space and time' as 'Her' and in the context of this 'self-enlightenment' and 'self-discovery'.

Then, by natural induction and implication; the Creation also should evolve to 'Love Herself' in the context of space and time to eventually mirror 'Her' Creator's exclamition of Love back to 'Himself' as 'Herself'.
    All parts within, separated in space and time, so are bound by the 'natural laws' to find themselves 'quantum entangled' and so as parts of the cosmic hologram of the spacetimed completeness and unity.
    So the Body of the Cosmos becomes the 'Body of the Creator', whom 'He' has lost in creating the context to become selfaware.

Once the 'Body Divine of Herness' can say: "I Love You too!" in a full understanding what those words actually mean in the original and eternal context; then ALL parts of the Cosmic Body will also become bound by the context of the spacetimes enfolding themselves in a new way of KNOWING themselves as parts of this Oneness.

Unification?

Didymos wrote:
    Then space and time can fulfil their destined roles of providing the contexts for the 'I Love You!' statement to become the 'True Love of the Self'.
    Truth becomes meaningless in the absence of the falsity; just as coldness cannot exist in the absence of hotness or left requires right or up requires down for their own meaningfulness in comparative definition.

A room full of light will overpower a pixel of darkness at its center - rendering it practically unnoticable; but a pixel of light will shine in a room of utter darkness.
    The metaphysics then can become rigorously defined in the physics of this in the form of the modular duality coupling between supermembranes.

The only true love is love for self? How does that look in "practice" (every day situations) with other people?

Didymos wrote:
    The falsity is encompassed in the maximisation of spacetime merkabahs of the supercluster units within the separation; but are superbrane quantum entangled with the truth of the minimisation of the spacetime merkabahs as the holographic shards or pixels of light as the basic building blocks for the cosmos itself.
    Because the quantum entanglement of the 'spacetime falsity' can become as real as the spacetimelessness of the eternal void of the infinity in a reconfigured 'spacetime truthfulness'.
    All the creator needs to do, is to allow some parts of the cosmic body to 'wake up' and to become aware of 'His Story' of 'Loving Her'.

The res of the post is abstract.....complex....u used your own "language" to describe it and people than tend to go and mimic you....hoping something "grand" will come out of it.....ELABORATE....

How does that look in every day life? Examples...practice....step by step case studies...

Also...my apologies for the lack of "insight" i feel "lazy" lately...like...tired....

And to say it in general to all

Due to my soon to be a "short leave" (still not sure) and...other stuff...i would just like to sum up the current "progress" (in a way it is an exaggeration to call it progress) of this thread.

There is ONE common point in all of this and perhaps the proper word to describe it is BALDERDASH (yes you heard me)

Now before i step on anyone's feelings (ups too late) i would at least try to "congratulate" to those that were actually able to see humor in all of this.

And for those that actually can (the little engine that could) go and see what is there...well congratulitulatulitulations.

There is an art and the art it love. People paint it as the see it...the way they like it. Than it comes the critic. Critic points out to stuff that "stands out" (like an erect dick). The artist than does what any other true artists does - he goes to hide in a chimney. What the artist could do is grab that dick and give it a good rubbing...but no...artists do not want to do that..."once up, leave it up"...they say. Afraid to change anything that might no longer go along with their ideal picture.

And what does this have to do with 5D you ask yourself?

Well..not much i guess.

You people cant even call me on my bullshit since you do not even know if there is any....long noses, lip biting and self assuring giggles will not do you any good.

And...no....overflowing the "situation" with the intensity building up in you while reading this post will be counter productive. Yet you so want to do it?

Dont you?

Remember....next time you spammed with "I love you" "love you all" "love you so much" - just...keep smiling

add. note - when done from male to female, make sure first about how horny his "love" is

eof
    Didymos
    Didymos

Post  Didymos Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:43 pm

Rok wrote:Well Tony...the time has come

What time Rok?;..the time to engage definitions?..or the time to show certain frustrations?...or the time for 'changing things'?..or..
    Well I shall intersperse your comments to the best extent I can reply both rationally in the physical AND in the metaphysical aspects.
    Cumulatively, it is there I perceive your 'frustrations' - your difficulties to synthesize or even allow the metaphysical reality to infuse and precede the physical reality.
    You are not alone in this 'predicament' Rok; this situation is rather ubiquito
    us.

Didymos wrote:'I Love You!' means 'I Feel something About You - but dont know what this is!'

Agree with this one. It can have multiple meanings though. Each person can amm interpret it as he/she see it fit.

Didymos wrote:

I will not take it from people telling me all is love...making an "easy way out". Speaking of all is love and them not being love...or perhaps it is just me (a string to pull for those that do not know how to do it otherwise).

Yes Rok; it is 'just' you.
    'Love' IS definable in reductionistic and 'quantum-string' terms AND through such definition it becomes just as the 'New Agers) (hypocrites and more honourable exponents) believe and proclaim - its the omnistate of and for everything.
    You see in those quantum terms, 'Love' becomes the minimum spacetime configuration as the building block or holofractal unit for whatever your physicality can perceive with its 5 senses and their extensions (it becomes superfluous should you accept such 'extrasensory' perceptions or not).
    Then it doesn't matter what you are trying to describe; feelings, physical dynamics or thoughts - they all MUST USE the minimum spacetime configuration to exist.
    Your personal 'misgivings' about people's expressions and statement about 'love' then have no influence whatsoever of how this 'quantum Love, actually like a Photon of electromagnetic gauge interactions, manifests as the 'canvas' or matrix for the cosmos to exist in.
    The 'Love' manifestation THEN and using this 'Love Matrix' differentiates its RESONANCE Selfstate to BECOME all these other phenomena, including the acceleration potential between the maximum Resonance State AS the CREATION VORTEX Energy And its quantum-string defined Inversion (modular opposite), which so becomes its minimum Impedence selfstate to allow the manifesto of the cosmology in multidimensional space in say a general labeling of principles and antiprinciples such as expansion-contraction and hot-cold and up-down and right-left and so on.

Stating a definition can be "controversial"...if you doubt that...start a debate about love and sex when there will be like 5 or so people in group chat (make sure you get proper male-female ratio)...get a first aid kit before you do...and hope form them to actually go and be honest...and the most important thing - ask the right questions....the ones that can "hurt".

Not controversial if you can indeed define your terms and context. This is how rational science and the reductionistic methodologies applied thereto actually function.

Didymos wrote:

Is this where you say that two pieces of meat, that like each other, simply want to fuck the brains out of each other due to the born need to continue the species?

Your comment here is taken rather out of context and not well stated. Of course the physical attraction is biochemical (one has the hots); but it also can be mental attraction and a number of mixed states of communication between 'soul entities'. Again labels such as 'soul' spirit etc, all require definition, which you can find in many of the Thuban messages. Your 'continuing the species' innuendo is rather puerile.

Didymos wrote:

This is like a poem of a sort....leaves space for "interpreting it". Somewhat like me saying "love is the binding force"...like gravity. Which means it can be "light years" away from any perception that we might have right now.

No Rok, not at all. True the 'Love Photon' is also the Graviton responsible for the quantum gravitation AND it is the Gluon, responsible for the strong nuclear force AND it is the 'Gauge Photon' for the agency of the Electrodynamics AND it is the Restmassphoton as the 'particle of Consciousness'.
    So again you find precise definition of the 'Love-Unit'in the terminology of quantum theory (actually better termed quantum relativity).
    Your problem here is simply misunderstanding and unfamiliarity with the quantum nature of the cosmology.

Didymos wrote:

But this way anyone can "dress it up" the way he or she wants it to be? And if that is so...people should just look for those who have the same "description" of what that is...and if that is so...love can be anything people make it to be?

This is true and many many scientists and n'natural philosophers' from Archimedes, Plato, Pythagoras to Swedenborg, Newton, Leibnitz, Pauli, Heisenberg, Planck, Einstein, Bohm, Pribram, Penrose and Witten have and continue to do so.
    Again it becomes a question of the prevailing paradigm, the latter which change gennerally only very slowly, as many stakes of 'personality', tenure and professional esteem are engaged in dramatic changes in prevailing worldviews

Didymos wrote:

Unification?

Didymos wrote:

The only true love is love for self? How does that look in "practice" (every day situations) with other people?

Once you can understand WHO YOU truly are; namely the creator of All that Is BOTH in Oneness OUT OF SPACETIME (and so the necessitated definition as a boundary condition for this oneness in its minmax configurations); AND in the Manyness of the interactions with many others and your encountered environments; THEN You will understand that YOUR practice is also a manyness and a collective Oneness encompassing ALL possible personalities and individuations.

Didymos wrote:

The res of the post is abstract.....complex....u used your own "language" to describe it and people than tend to go and mimic you....hoping something "grand" will come out of it.....ELABORATE....

Not true Rok. The language used is well utilized scientific nomenclature. There might be a few words, whic I had to 'invent' to describe something like the RMP=RestMassPhoton, BUT the underpinning concept for this as say an Axion or WIMP=WeakInteractingMassiveParticle in gauge physics for the 'dark matetr' and consciousness agendas are indeed well established in the collective lexicons (say wiki referenced).

How does that look in [/i]eve[/b]ry day life? Examples...practice....step by step case studies...

Well, study some rather simple, but deep equations, say the step-by-step description of neutrino masses and the related experimental centers around the globe (its the Atomic Nucleus Starsystem mapping post) and then ask particular questions about 'case studies' such as the electron-muon-tau neutrino mixing and how it pinpoints the formula I derived in 1996 TWO years before the SuperKamiokande detector in Japan experimentally VERIFIED this selfsame formula.

Also...my apologies for the lack of "insight" i feel "lazy" lately...like...tired....

I can not understand your selfcritique. What has 'insight' to do with 'laziness'?
    Insight or gnosis you develop in application and focus and concentration and the appropriate decoding of your environmental stimuli, might these be dreams or thoughts or academic learning.
    Laziness means NOT engaging yourself in such self-application

And to say it in general to all

Due to my soon to be a "short leave" (still not sure) and...other stuff...i would just like to sum up the current "progress" (in a way it is an exaggeration to call it progress) of this thread.

There is ONE common point in all of this and perhaps the proper word to describe it is BALDERDASH (yes you heard me)

Well, I for one find your 'emotional outburst'; perhaps as an 'armchair skeptic' rather unwarranted even offensive.
    Skepticism is well warranted; but not skepticism for skeptisism's sake; then NOT considering the logical and rational arguments of and about agendas proposed and debated

Now before i step on anyone's feelings (ups too late) i would at least try to "congratulate" to those that were actually able to see humor in all of this.

Again, but I am known for my lack thereof; I cannot see any 'humor' in your critiques above. As said, this is as much my shortcoming as it might be yours though.

And for those that actually can (the little engine that could) go and see what is there...well congratulitulatulitulations.

There is an art and the art it love. People paint it as the see it...the way they like it. Than it comes the critic. Critic points out to stuff that "stands out" (like an erect dick). The artist than does what any other true artists does - he goes to hide in a chimney. What the artist could do is grab that dick and give it a good rubbing...but no...artists do not want to do that..."once up, leave it up"...they say. Afraid to change anything that might no longer go along with their ideal picture.

And what does this have to do with 5D you ask yourself?

Well..not much i guess.

Actually it has a lot to do with however many dimensions there are; because the DEFINITION of Love derives from the Process which CREATED or emerged those dimensions, including the 5th as the resonance of the Area Datacollector dimension (like a Black Hole Surface Area ala' Hawking, Bekenstein and Maldacena.

You people cant even call me on my bullshit since you do not even know if there is any....long noses, lip biting and self assuring giggles will not do you any good.

And...no....overflowing the "situation" with the intensity building up in you while reading this post will be counter productive. Yet you so want to do it?

Dont you?

Remember....next time you spammed with "I love you" "love you all" "love you so much" - just...keep smiling

I am not really sure what you are on about here Rok. Most of Us here are well aware of the BS of the 'Love and Light' Brigades.

Didymos

add. note - when done from male to female, make sure first about how horny his "love" is

eof

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:53 pm