~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

2 posters

Scientist "DeBunks" 2012 Timeline ?!?

Inanna
    Inanna

Scientist "DeBunks" 2012 Timeline ?!? Empty Scientist "DeBunks" 2012 Timeline ?!?

Post  Inanna Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:22 am

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20101019/sc_livescience/endoftheearthpostponed

End of the Earth Postponed

LiveScience.com

Stephanie Pappas
    LiveScience Senior Writer
    LiveScience.com Stephanie Pappas
    livescience Senior Writer

livescience.com – Tue Oct 19, 7:35 am ET

It's a good news/bad news situation for believers in the 2012 Mayan apocalypse. The good news is that the Mayan "Long Count" calendar may not end on Dec. 21, 2012 (and, by extension, the world may not end along with it). The bad news for prophecy believers? If the calendar doesn't end in December 2012, no one knows when it actually will - or if it has already.

A new critique, published as a chapter in the new textbook "Calendars and Years II: Astronomy and Time in the Ancient and Medieval World" (Oxbow Books, 2010), argues that the accepted conversions of dates from Mayan to the modern calendar may be off by as much as 50 or 100 years. That would throw the supposed and overhyped 2012 apocalypse off by decades and cast into doubt the dates of historical Mayan events. (The doomsday worries are based on the fact that the Mayan calendar ends in 2012, much as our year ends on Dec. 31.)

The Mayan calendar was converted to today's Gregorian calendar using a calculation called the GMT constant, named for the last initials of three early Mayanist researchers. Much of the work emphasized dates recovered from colonial documents that were written in the Mayan language in the Latin alphabet, according to the chapter's author, Gerardo Aldana, University of California, Santa Barbara professor of Chicana and Chicano Studies.

Later, the GMT constant was bolstered by American linguist and anthropologist Floyd Lounsbury, who used data in the Dresden Codex Venus Table, a Mayan calendar and almanac that charts dates relative to the movements of Venus.

"He took the position that his work removed the last obstacle to fully accepting the GMT constant," Aldana said in a statement. "Others took his work even further, suggesting that he had proven the GMT constant to be correct."

But according to Aldana, Lounsbury's evidence is far from irrefutable.

"If the Venus Table cannot be used to prove the FMT as Lounsbury suggests, its acceptance depends on the reliability of the corroborating data," he said. That historical data, he said, is less reliable than the Table itself, causing the argument for the GMT constant to fall "like a stack of cards."

Aldana doesn't have any answers as to what the correct calendar conversion might be, preferring to focus on why the current interpretation may be wrong. Looks like end-of-the-world theorists may need to find another ancient calendar on which to pin their apocalyptic hopes.

* 10 Failed Doomsday Predictions
    * Earth in the Balance: 7 Crucial Tipping Points
    * Top 10 Ways to Destroy Earth

* Original Story: End of the Earth Postponed

LiveScience.com chronicles the daily advances and innovations made in science and technology. We take on the misconceptions that often pop up around scientific discoveries and deliver short, provocative explanations with a certain wit and style. Check out our science videos, Trivia & Quizzes and Top 10s. Join our community to debate hot-button issues like stem cells, climate change and evolution. You can also sign up for free newsletters, register for RSS feeds and get cool gadgets at the LiveScience Store

i'm sure Susan and Tony will be able to CLEAR UP this "confusion" ... i don't have the timeline data or the process INTERNALIZED enough to do that myself ... but i do trust their ability to "decode the symbols." they have been "AT THIS" a good long time now, and this is probably only the LATEST in a series of "debunkers" they've come across. so, i'll CHECK BACK later and HOPEFULLY find their comments and clarification.

Good Wednesday, Dragon Family ! wub

love,

Inanna Kali
    Didymos
    Didymos

Scientist "DeBunks" 2012 Timeline ?!? Empty Re: Scientist "DeBunks" 2012 Timeline ?!?

Post  Didymos Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:44 pm

Sure Nanna Bobbi!

First of all look at this excerpt of the skeptics publication.

"Aldana doesn't have any answers as to what the correct calendar conversion might be, preferring to focus on why the current interpretation may be wrong. Looks like end-of-the-world theorists may need to find another ancient calendar on which to pin their apocalyptic hopes."

The first sentence clearly admits that the skeptics have no alternative and dont know and the second sentence shows the motive of publishing this 'doubtfulness' i a clear derogative or 'hostile' statement of their one might say 'subconscious fear' that the GMT date might be correct and that 'they' will have the egg, they wish to throw at the proponents faces on their own faces.

Now I do NOT follow the Mayan calendar to attain the December 21st, 2012. I know that this date is the commonly accepted one and I also know that the approximate 2012 data also is in the Great Pyramid encoding (following the 'Great Step' into the King's Chamber there).

I get the December 21st, 2012 date from the Book of Revelation, having decoded the timeline of the Logos put there in a first implementation from 24AD-32AD.

In other words, as Jesus of Nazareth remembered himself as Logos or the Word of God in incarnation, he applied his mission to the double Dragon-Serpent prophecy in the Book of Isaiah and worked out this timeline from December 8th, 24 AD to April 1st, 32 AD.

Jesus then commissioned John in Revelation.10 to retrace his own timeline and put the codes into the Book of Revelation to become deciphered when the Logos saw fit - meaning when the 'Father' told Jesus the 'Days' (who no man knows but the Father remember). Nowhere does it say, that the father will not tell Jesus the 'Days' so the scriptures and prophjecies could be fulfilled.

So knowing the Logos timeline as indicated allows you to determine the halfway point.
    This halfway point, where the two mirrors of the witnesses (say Moses and Elijah or Noah and Abraham or whatever archetype you choose as those) reflect each other is August 4th, 2008.

So now it is said in Isaiah and Revelation that God is calling the world and the people through his prophets and they will not listen. So God begins the 'tread his winepress' alone with his few faithful servants.
    This winepress is WITHOUT the 'Holy City' and is being measured as 1600 'furlongs' or days. So there are 1600 days from the central mirror to the time the 'winepress work' is finished.

Add 1600 days to August 4th, 2008 and you get December 21st, 2012.

So the world indeed does NOT end on that date; but something else does end; namely the 'wrath of God' stamping his winepress OUTSIDE his 'sanctuary', who his witnesses 'measure' in Revelation.11.
    So time will continue as normal, but something will be born in the 'Flowing of the New Wine' from the processed winepress.

Revelation.14.19-20:
    19And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
    20And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

Revelation11.1-5:
    1And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
    2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
    3And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
    4These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
    5And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

Then later on in Revelation.21 the INSIDE City the New Jerusalem is being measured similarly by the Angel=Man as 12,000 furlongs or encoded days.
    Now you can work out the proportion and who this 'Holy City' is see.
    Because 1,600/12,000=16/120=8/60=4/30=2/15=1/7.5.

So the Speed of Light is 300,000 km per second and the circumference of the earth is 40,000 km and so the 7.5 is the FREQUENCY or the Schumann Resonance of Gaia with a pulse of light running around the earth 7.5 times in one second.
    So then the WITHOUT is the 'Gentile Old World' of the 'Unsealed' and the WITHIN becomes the 'New World' of the Sealed according to the encodings.

Of course the 'Gentiles' of old are the non-Jews whic have become swallowed up as ALL HUMANS as now the 12 Tribes as 12 apostles as 12 Starsigns include everybody.

So the 'CHOOSING' is a selfchoosing in proportion to the many, which will prefer to wait and watch the unfoldments, instead of participarting in KNOWING what they are and what the Logos plan represents.
    There are no 'teacher's pets'; but some will be the dominos erected first, so others can have a physical crutch to lean on and something they can see and relate to from the old world's perspective.
    This is what the Thuban family is supposed to become; the pioneering dominoes and anchors which can withstand the 'attacks of the beasts and demons and devils' from the 'Outside' see.

It is not you or xeia or raven or me who define this but the Logos.

Anyway the Book of Revelation continues past Revelation.14.19-20 and so there will be continuance past December 21st, 2012.

Susan's work has helped to ascertain that according to the Mayan calendar, there will be an additional 360 days where the Book of revelation will come to an end, including the 'Seven Last Plagues', the Fall of the Whore of Babylon and Armageddon=Dragon Made in say Revelation.19-20; followed by the 'Millennium=Day of the Lord' and the 'Judgement' of the False Images in the 'last battle' over Gog and Magog, meaning the symmetry between Man and Wo-Man and the God and the Dog.

And then the New Jerusalem, the City of the Light in the sky will descend, having been measured before as being the image of the Mother earth as say a Mother Starship so 2000 miles across (measurements are in Ezekiel and in Revelation).

I dont know many details about this though, except what I can decipher from the scriptures.

Revelation.21.14-17:
    14And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
    15And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
    16And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
    17And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

Generally though; the Mayan Dresden Codex about Venus, mentioned in your post; is far more potent than either the skeptics or the Mayanists can fathom at the moment.
    This is because the Maya Supernumber there, accomodating all of their calendars and tzokin calculations is itself a nuber from the Genesis Algorithm, which created the Universe in archetypes and mathematical parameters.

This number is 136650 and derives from the Serpent Log 266561 in adding the tail to the hed and beginnin g the new head with the old tail.
    So adding 1 to 2 is 3, but starting with the 1 changes the 2 in 266561 to 13, but leaves the middle 4 numbers of 6656 intact.

This thing noone knows, except the ones who read the Thuban data stream messages.

Tonyblue TRW=61=38+23=AlphaOmega (W=Omega and 38=Alpha=Bride)

Now where are the Brides lol. Can you understand now WHY Jesus says, that Females CANT enter the kingdom and WHY the Logos Pioneers will have a hard time to become as such?
    FatherMother=Father+Mother=AdamEve=Adam+Eve=AdamEve+EveAdam

Can you understand that understanding the Story will make you SEALED and One of those WITNESSES in being able to leave Old Eve behing as EveAdam and so able to ENTER?!
    Inanna
    Inanna

Scientist "DeBunks" 2012 Timeline ?!? Empty Re: Scientist "DeBunks" 2012 Timeline ?!?

Post  Inanna Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Hi Tony ...

Just a QUICK response here ... thanks BUNCHES for giving us your perspective on this "issue" so quickly ... it was a TERRIFIC commentary on the article i posted earlier. and i also GREATLY appreciate your CONTINUING elaboration and decoding of the Scriptural numerology ... EXTREMELY helpful, Exciting, and Challenging ... as Usual. an ENORMOUS amount to "ponder" of course ... and i prefer to read & reread & contemplate a bit ... my typical "digestion" process ... so i'm holding any "questions" i might have for later on in the process.

but i DO want at the very least to respond QUICKLY to the Challenge you made at the end of your post, tony, regarding the IMPORTANCE of "understanding the story" ... so that we can be in the Vanguard ... understanding "what's up" ... Cooperating with "the Plan ... Leading the Way ... Helping the Unfoldment ... StarChildren Unleashed! and INDEED i can say in a LARGE sense that wanting to be in such a position has always been/continues to be the fundamental POINT/PURPOSE of my life. however, if you're asking, tony, if i have "absorbed" every little detail of your complex (scientifically AND esoterically) explanation of the religious symbols and omniscientific formulas you use to "prove" the Thuban perspective ... then my answer will, of course, be less "absolute." My Spirit recognizes Truth and Truth-Tellers .... my Mind is not always as Quick with the "proofs." but the Story is the THING imo ... and my goal is to Act the Role destined for me from the Dawn of Time ... and "play it" to the HILT !

much love, brother dragon love

Nana Bobbi

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:08 am