~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

+3
wastelander
Inanna
Allisiam
7 posters

The Rant Thread !!

Allisiam
    Allisiam

The Rant Thread !! Empty WTF?? REALLY!!

Post  Allisiam Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:03 am

Ok since no one seems to dare tread in this thread, I will be the first sacrificial lamb so to speak.

I have a serious rant, having to do with the complete self absorption and total superficiality of most people in the world today. I mean seriously folks, wtf are you here for, to talk about the fucking weather one more time??? What kind of shoes you are going to buy next paycheck, pants, mp3 player, stuff, stuff, stuff, BULLSHIT???? Where lies your heart?? In some god damned brand named crapoloa from this circus we call consumerism, REALLY???

Where is the depth of your soul?? Speak it to me, don’t fucking pansy ass around with small talk and mindless chatter, tell me who you are. Why are you afraid of deep thinking, feeling, living, loving, being people?? Does it EXCITE you to trudge through the fucking oil slick of meaningless superficial garbage ad nauseam, and never reveal your true self to me, let alone YOURSELF??

Pull your heads out of your asses and wake UP!!!! There are individuals HERE on this planet NOW, enlightened souls, waiting for you to show, share, and express yourself. We want to share and love you in all your gloriousness, if you would only dump the illusory crap that IS NOT the real you!

Stop hiding, lurking, fucking staying silent about your heart of hearts!!! We want to hear it, feel it, be it, love it all, WITH you. For god sake do not let the continual drone of the PTB bullshit social programming, FEAR you into any more of this SHEEPLE talk and behavior. Fear is the mind killer. Be the unique voice god gave you and tell me something REAL, deep, open and honest, bear your soul to me and I will bear mine, willingly. Please stop hiding from your brothers, sisters, lovers, friends and family that so truly wants the REAL you to please stand up and be counted.

The only one judging you is yourself, get over it!!!! We are all one here at our deepest level. I love Rok’s quote, “If you fail to care today, I may fail to care tomorrow”. Think about that for a minute and what does it mean to you? To me it means if you refuse to wake up and smell the coffee, I am not going to make any more for you. It's time to shit or get off the pot.

Rant off...
    Inanna
    Inanna

The Rant Thread !! Empty Rant with a Twist

Post  Inanna Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:08 pm

Hey ya'll--

I am a little more comfortable trying to "look at the glass half-full" than trying to identify reasons-to-rant ..... but, being human, it's not too hard to think of things that bother me ..... running the gamut from the simply annoying to the close-to-tragic. For the last 3 days, i've been bothered by a chronic toothache that aspirin/ibuprofin isn't alleviating. so i feel like ranting about the inequity inherent in the USA "class system," which ensures that people who can't afford dental insurance can be S.O.L. if their teeth become infected. Even those old or sick enough to qualify for medicare and medicaid are S.O.L. in terms of dental problems too. Might as well just plan to lose all your teeth and hope that you can find some inexpensive, non-addictive street-drug to help you cope with the pain while they're in the process of rotting out of your mouth one-by-one!

Now ..... there is an EXCELLENT organization which was started by a man from Knoxville (Oak Ridge is like a "suburb" of Knoxville) which brings free medical, dental and optical care to rural residents all over the country. the only down-side here, though, is that they are so busy & "in demand" everywhere, that you can wait months & months till they're scheduled within driving distance of where one lives. and also, you have to get in line no later than 2: or 3:00 am in order to hope to be able to be seen sometime during the day. the traveling clinic often stays in each location both Saturday and Sunday, but if you weren't there early enough to be seen on Saturday, you'll have to stand in line again the second day ..... and you'd better be sure not to arrive any later than 3:00 am if you hope NOT to have waited in vain!

Tomorrow i have an appointment at a Free Clinic which (thanks-be-to-God!) is right in my neighborhood. Since things have been fairly "crummy" health-wise for me recently, i have a long list of things to complain about. And, in the last several days, my teeth problems have risen to the TOP of the list. technically, i can't really afford whatever meds they may prescribe (anti-biotics & pain pills, i hope!). but then again, how can i afford NOT to buy them?! and unless the meds are free or very heavily discounted ..... i'll have to use the last little bit of the "utility money" which has been slipping through my fingers so quickly that even BEFORE buying meds, i only have 1/4 of what i'm supposed to pay for my water & electricity.

I'm getting more and more used to trusting that we won't starve or go homeless, but i'm not quite as positive that we won't have to endure some pretty bad (painful) moments as a result of the greed which drives the grossly unfair system of health care allotment in our country. and i haven't really had ENOUGH pain in my life up-to-now to have learned how to handle it in a stoic or saintly manner. whining, moaning, cussing, bitching are more my style when i'm sick! in fact, part of my rant should include how "unfun" it is to be around me when i'm hurting ..... it's hard for my family and it's hard for me! especially since it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to get away from myself!!!

Well ..... i'm bored and tired from my rant now. But let me just close by saying that though this rant is focussing on MY toothache & lack of access to dental care, right off-the-top-of-my-head i could name 12 or 25 OTHER medical problems that people i know and love currently suffer from ..... since their financial situations preclude basic health care that people in all the OTHER developed nations have taken for granted for many, many years! So ..... multiply the unfairness of my current situation by the millions of people with multiple health problems and no money to have them treated. then if we start ranting about every one of them too, we'll definitely be here "a-ranting" awhile!

much love,

Kali
    wastelander
    wastelander

The Rant Thread !! Empty Re: The Rant Thread !!

Post  wastelander Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:01 pm

Allisiam wrote:

I have a serious rant, having to do with the complete self absorption and total superficiality of most people in the world today. I mean seriously folks, wtf are you here for, to talk about the fucking weather one more time??? What kind of shoes you are going to buy next paycheck, pants, mp3 player, stuff, stuff, stuff, BULLSHIT???? Where lies your heart?? In some god damned brand named crapoloa from this circus we call consumerism, REALLY???

Rant off...

no silly...it'll be an XBox 360, miss my first one sooo much.
    Eric B
    Eric B

Post  Eric B Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:08 am

I thought about the logos coming from my gut and resonating outward, infecting matter and I accepted what is. How perfect the diabolical scheme. How clever the orobourus is. A step of perception indeed. Mercury be so close yet so far. I thought of the suns logo crystal not harmonizing the centrifugal force in the yin yang, then coupled and doubled in the earths core. Thinking on this, man is just following the program. This is key.....
    Inanna
    Inanna

Post  Inanna Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:58 am

Eric B wrote:I thought about the logos coming from my gut and resonating outward, infecting matter and I accepted what is. How perfect the diabolical scheme. How clever the orobourus is. A step of perception indeed. Mercury be so close yet so far. I thought of the suns logo crystal not harmonizing the centrifugal force in the yin yang, then coupled and doubled in the earths core. Thinking on this, man is just following the program. This is key.....

Eric (or anyone?)--

I feel lost here ..... translation, please?!?

much love,
    Inanna Kali
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:09 pm

Don't try to analyze it Nana...

Inner ramblings may not make much sense to the logical mind... only the Self can recognize its meaning.

Order out of divine chaos will not come when you try to fit chaos into order...

It has a life of its own and it serves a purpose. Realize what that purpose is and most importantly whos it is, and then see if you like something imposed onto you by another.

Pretty sparkles of love dust to you,

SuiGeneris
    wastelander
    wastelander

Post  wastelander Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:52 am

Allisiam wrote:[font='Comic Sans MS']I have a serious rant, having to do with the complete self absorption and total superficiality of most people in the world today. I mean seriously folks, wtf are you here for, to talk about the fucking weather one more time??? What kind of shoes you are going to buy next paycheck, pants, mp3 player, stuff, stuff, stuff, BULLSHIT???? Where lies your heart?? In some god damned brand named crapoloa from this circus we call consumerism, REALLY???[/font">

come on now, Allisiam, you telling us you don't own any of these "gadgets", that you don't enjoy buying new shoes, new clothes...maybe you even bought that P.C. you're communicating to us with.

i highly doubt i'll stop "consuming" these "toys" anytime soon...and i highly doubt any of you will either.

and who's this--> jedi ...Marek would eat'em Dahmer style.
    Inanna
    Inanna

Post  Inanna Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:04 am

"Pretty sparkles of love dust to you"

And also to you, my sweet sister Sui!

dance sunny sunny3 band
    Eric B
    Eric B

Post  Eric B Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:59 pm

Animals follow their instincts. Instincts/program is the translation here. The heavens are a manifestation of a translated lens/perception that missed a shard or mirror of true logos. This creates a very well integrated human but in bounds of useless force in the coming alignment. Of no fault or not of the Elders. A small piece that links and integrates logos. Dark Crystal...
    Inanna
    Inanna

Post  Inanna Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:09 am

Eric--

Thanks so much for offering a "translation" for me ..... it DID help! Just for the record, though, brother ..... i sense some cynicism or frustration or anger or something in your "voice." is everything "okay" with you, Eric??? just wondering.

much love,

bobbi
    Eric B
    Eric B

Post  Eric B Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:04 pm

Im glad it could help. The deception is hiding behind a mirror in the last parts of the awakening which you realize is the foundation of the delusion. The anger you sense is a combination of enlightenment, awe, frustration at the stupidity/humbleness of man. A good visual for insight is the Michalangelos picture of god almost touching man. It is not easy but incredible yes?

As a side note, the anger you projected out to me might actually be your own inability to integrate that energy in your being due to your assumed god energy being just positive, flighty etc... A most common misconception amongst New Agers.

Good luck & Godspeed
    Inanna
    Inanna

Post  Inanna Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:42 am

Eric--

did you just "zing" me, brother dear? are you saying you sense/discern that my "god energy" is actually only "positive, flighty .... New Agers" type emotion ..... not real, not authentic, not coming from "the Spirit" or my "higher" self?? just want to be sure i "heard ya right."

love and light to you and yours, brother Eric! boxing harp explode

hippi-bippi bobbi

p.s. Eric -- "back in the day" when i 1st started getting into all this "stuff" (1970), the term "New Age" wasn't even used yet (at least not in my neck of the woods). my friends and family always just referred to me fondly as a "weirdo." LOL
    Eric B
    Eric B

Post  Eric B Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:22 pm

Everywhere I look nature is in the process of engagement/life. A balance between giving and taking an action. New Agers or whatever you want to call that dynamic cant deal with this "Passion" energy/fire because it triggers confrontation or lack of power. Most go through their life avoiding this and creating a delusional well versed metaphysical paradigm of love and light and God energy. What a fucking Joke. These types as i said before are just the flip of the coin of the psychopaths that ravage the logos. Just because you surround yourself with fuzzy warm sayings, wear pink pajamas with dolphins dont mean your going to integrate with GOD/DOG.

WooF
    Inanna
    Inanna

Post  Inanna Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:20 am

WOW!!! Pink pajamas with dolphins ..... those sound pretty COOL! i'd also like pink p.j.s with purple dragons breathing red fire. and if i had some ..... i'd take a picture of my new age hippi 60 year old self DANCING in my COOL pajamas. but, for now ..... i'm just settling for SLEEPING in my CLOTHES and being grateful they're COTTON.

btw, eric ..... i'm already integrated. you are too.

love always,

your sista

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:30 am

Collie

The Rant Thread !! Empty I think we have all met these people

Post  Collie Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:31 am

Firstly, Hello I am new to this so please bare with me...
    one tenet echoing through time, through metaphysical literature and the golden thread running through most religions are the words "know thy self" I look through this forum or whatever this portal is (still don't really know) and I find that there are certain people who do there best to intellectualise this thing called, under the blanket term 'spirituality'. I read one thread and the person talked of..well..i dont really know what he was trying to say since the whole thread was masked in intellectual jargon that reveals to that this person wants the reader to thing wow this person is so advanced..? Thats what bugs me so much. There is always someone who will talk the talk, however, when it comes to walking the walk they cant humble themselves to do it. The ego will not allow these people to show themselves for who they really are.
    Thats my little rant.
    Collie

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:39 pm