~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

2 posters

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 5 Empty Re: My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 6:27 pm

B.B.Baghor on Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:42 am

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 5 1137-36_zps2tn8ja1e
    B.B.Baghor

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 5 Healin10_zpsms0gcp78

Thank you, Sanicle, for your honesty. Yes it's honest to say that we share a similar imprinting at the start of our lives. Although I woke up to enter the core of it, 5 years ago. My question regarding resonance addresses issues in all levels of life, for isn't resonance an initial starting up of a process, a life event that is lived through with all of that we are and how we express ourselves, physically, emotionally and spiritually?

To me, when talking about opposites that attract each other, as you call it, and my view on resonance in "like attracts like" I see no opposite in the way I look at it. There's a sense of opposition maybe, I can see that, but I can't see an opposition in both beings that are involved, at the root of it, deep inside.

To me, there's a different expression of the same issue, in 2 people that feel attracted to each other, so that people from the outside exclaim"Oh, these two are so very different, like the day and the night"

One may choose to survive by sublimating the pain and masking the trauma, projecting each evidence of that in his/her life, fully on others. The pain is fuel for an abuse of power in order to build walls around a broken trust. The other of the two may choose to survive by feeling unworthy and guilty, suppressing the trauma too, but in a different way, avoiding the use of power at all costs, for that's what caused the trauma in this person in the first place.

That's how I felt caught in that view, be it at the root of my present life or stemming from past life experiences. Or both, which was the case, in my situation. I've learned to look at it this way, going into deeper levels. At some point, two years ago, I asked myself a deeply honest question. I said "If I had to go through an experience of feeling abandoned and as a result of that, found evidence of being denied even, at the tiny first flowering of my life, what is it in me, what is it that caused me to choose for such a deep denial in the first place?"

I still can feel the trembling inside, when I asked myself this question. Slowly, through time, I've found the pieces of the puzzle, the true core of what caused my existences to be played out in a certain way. Not all was enshrouded in suffering, by the way, I've found that I've tried to look in many facets of the crystal called life.

Now that I've found the gift that was hidden in the suffering, and rewrote my life's script, I can still find similar tremblings inside, caused by triggers in the outside world, but I know how to look at them and see them for what they truly are, with compassion, common sense and humor, when I'm awake. More often than not, these days. Not always, for I'm no saint
    smile3

And so, to go back to the question "Is it likeness or an opposite force?" although the way and expression is different, what's at the bottom of both partners is the same. To me, like always attracts like, and like finds its other like by resonance, so to speak. From the personality level it may seem there's an opposite, for when I'm upset and feel hurt by someone else, I'm instinctively jumping to conclusions that show up with proof "Oh no, I can't believe it, I would never do such a thing, I wouldn't even consider it an option!" To me, the tendency to judge any outside cause as "the guilty and nasty party" is part of the victim's role, in need of verifying and justifying the suffering that I may hold inside, as a victim.

To me, all mythical, psychic or drug induced visions of dragon - or snake like creatures, are projections of our human nature in polarity consciousness.
    We seem to be sort of.... ordained to make chocolate of both sides of one hand. Figuring out what's been shown in this mirror: evil-live. I'm finding much recognition in the work of Carl Gustav Jung, more in his own biography, in the way he chose to walk his life, bravely exposing himself to the test of his own theories, when he grew up, while Sigmund Freud was becoming famous elsewhere in the world.

If I've understood well, living together for those two is what 's called a double bind relationships. We can't live without the other and so we sustain a life in suffering and we can't work it out, for being caught in that paradigm, that loop, when lacking confidence and feelings of safety and trust. Both partners keep this pact alive and so
    the shackles are very strong.

It's synchronicity again, that I've followed several online discussions of people who've lived or still try to live with a parent, sibling or spouse with a narcistic personality. Some of them were honest in saying that they couldn't acknowledge
    the truth of knowing that they lived with a spouse that showed many signs of a narcistic personality. After reading the signs and shared experiences.

Something inside couldn't cope with that truth and I can understand that very well, when I remember the time, when 2 parts of me with different views, were present in me. One part couldn't live with the truth and held on to an illusion and another part knew very clearly that this, what the other part avoided to acknowledge, in disbelief, was the truth.

Fortunately, I acted on the latter, in making different steps and new decisions in my life, which is almost as if it happened outside of me having a say in it. That is, it seems that my mind didn't have much say in this  smileopen

I need to explain that once I began to discern and know my projections and the deeper issues that were triggered, I found that much of my pain had nothing to do with the cause, or rather... the trigger and waking up of all that was already present within me, but needed to be addressed. I know that my being was the director of all that happened in this life transforming experience, 5 years ago. Part of the healing was also going through past life experiences and memories, again, without my mind having a say in it  smile3

Thank you, Sanicle, for having this conversation with you. Do you feel we're having one? I'll come back to it in a week or so, for I'm busy with sorting out my home in Holland, having someone in my home to choose what can be arranged and made ready for transport and more of the sort of things that need to be done, when moving overseas, to another country.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 5 Empty Re: My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 6:29 pm

Sanicle on Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:54 am

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 5 369-77_zpsuz7nz3hn
    Sanicle

Interesting quote in the image above BB.  And yes, it has been another interesting conversation with you but again it feels as if nothing much has been achieved as we both still seem to be reading different chapters of the same book, although each of us fully understands what the other is saying and prefers our own point of view at this point in time. And that's just fine.  

I wish you well with your current re-arrangements and, as always, with your future journeying. yea
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 6:46 pm

B.B.Baghor on Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:25 pm

B.B.Baghor

flower Almost logging off, but I found your speedy reply in our conversation and I guess it's why I asked you if you felt we were having one, that I felt the same as you're putting into words, for me, for us. I love to let it sit and simmer, see what it does to me. It always does. But I can't put that in words very easily, which is fine with me. Thanks very much, Sanicle

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 5 796312_zpsdcm4yyvg  My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 5 139717_zpspzo8jk4rMy Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 5 796312_zpsdcm4yyvg
    Wishing you warm gifts of the heart. We may choose a different way of looking at the world, but there's much beauty and candor in your looking
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 6:52 pm

Sanicle on Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:06 pm

Sanicle

When you have time BB, would you mind explaining more fully and 'candidly' what you mean by polarity consciousness in this part of what you said above?

To me, all mythical, psychic or drug induced visions of dragon - or snake like creatures, are projections of our human nature in polarity consciousness. We seem to be sort of.... ordained to make chocolate of both sides of one hand. Figuring out what's been shown in this mirror: evil-live.

I'm assuming that it fits in with what you said in an earlier commentary..........

To me, the middle of the road I chose, proved to be a truth about myself, showing me that by s to try to make my world go round smoothly. bypassing my core issues, working on the issues of others to make them and the world feel okay with me, I was creating many windings and windmills of my mind, even entering the world of illusion to try to make my world go round smoothly.

It was until I began to find the affinity within my heart for myself, in honest tears and laughter, that I found the portal that gave entrance to that landscape, which I describe and choose as a metaphor for autonomy. A landscape without a fixed horizon. By that I mean that my learning never ends and by knowing that, there's always a new choice in every next moment. That reminds me of the fluidity, mentioned in the blog by female warrior.

I get the feeling this is more at the heart of what's being discussed here and, in essence, a response to all those 'why' questions I proposed?  Are the words "even entering the world of illusions" significant here?

As regards fluidity, to my mind we are eternal spirit, with eternity to experience whatever we choose for whatever length of time we choose. If that means stopping to examine each aspect of what appears on our journey in order to fully understand why it appeared to us as an obstacle, that's OK too. Then, maybe, we can truly leave it behind forever and not have it appear to us again in a future life as a lesson we didn't fully learn and understand. Knowing ourselves is one thing, but I want to explore all of God's Universe and I know I have eternity to do so. It's interesting to my curious mind and I like to try to see the bigger picture. My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 5 Herz_zpsxj4izlem

Last edited by Sanicle on Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 6:57 pm

Carol on Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:34 pm

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 5 Carola10_zpsfdtqlksk
    Carol
    Admin
    My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 5 Default6_zpsfat6m4y2

There was a time I was interested in dragons.. moved on to something more emotionally fulfilling since.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 7:11 pm

Sanicle on Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:47 pm

Sanicle

Yes Carol, each to his/her own.  Personally, I've learned a lot of positives emotionally from 'my dragon' Argon and will continue the association for as long as we both enjoy it. I like joy so I don't see the relationship ending any time soon, regardless of what others may think. jezik smile3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 7:14 pm

Carol on Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:59 pm

Carol
    Admin

The thing is (that most folks don't know about me) is I don't think anything as there is a sense of detachment from other's paths or drama. My focus is on creation and what needs to happen to help humanity with food, shelter, public health & health care being at the top of the list. So I've been doing all types of research to get ready for that next step.. planning first, recruiting next and then implementation. Think of when we were back at Avalon and the talent, people there along with the vision. So these days much of my focus is on how to implement that vision.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 7:16 pm

Sanicle on Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:09 am

Sanicle

I honour you for that path you've chosen Carol and believe you have developed all the necessary abilities during your life to do very fine work indeed in your chosen course. cheers

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 7:22 pm

B.B.Baghor on Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:54 pm

B.B.Baghor

Sanicle wrote:When you have time BB, would you mind explaining more fully and 'candidly' what you mean by polarity consciousness in this part of what you said above?

Yes, that's a great question, Sanicle. By polarity consciousness I mean the shadow and light side of life, with our mind in constant judgment, labeling experiences as good or bad. I don't look at it as good or bad, but as a given condition, part of life on this planet at present. Our choice to incarnate in this time is proof of our value and role, alive in action, in physical form. A heroe's journey as I see it. Look how extremes are showing up now, how polarity is increasing as we speak, opposing forces heaving and gnashing their teeth.

To me, part of it is also the masculine and feminine quality within us, represented by the mind/abstract ideas and the feelings/body of form, in that same order. The ongoing masculine programming in our human mind by judging uncomfortable feelings as bad and unwelcome, avoiding them as much as possible, blocks the potential of the feminine quality of discerning what our feelings and connection with our physical body tell us about who we are, in our experiencing of this polarised reality in the world.

My words in the second quote above, are solely describing the process I went through, there's no reference to your "why" questions, Sanicle. Know, that I will make clear when what I say relates to something that you wrote. Which, at the same time, never suggests a making of a choice in you, or any change set in motion.

The moment I found the truth, the "why?" of my illusion, I ended the identification with it, which meant entering the vastness of feelings and
    all that was lurking in the shadows, that was part of me, part of my life's creations in more than 1 life. By opening my heart to it, in affinity with myself, I was able to return to presence, grounding and acceptance of emotions, embodying all of what had remained invisible. I've begun to see my emotions as my children. They need care and they are great mirrors.

Knowing myself and exploring the Universe, God's creation if you will, are entwined in my experience, for by exploring far and deep, I'm in the best condition to know myself. Who I am in all of that vastness. There's no separation in that, to me.

It's mainly in glimpsing that the merging of both sides of the hand, shadow and light, with that hand as a symbol of action, of a practical approach to understand life and what life is, happens, as I experience it. By keeping life in motion, by allowing myself a new choice each moment, like the state of wonder in children, Í will never find despair. For despair, to me, is giving up on me, to be at the end of the line, where a voice says "Please leave the train and take all of your belongings with you" Stepping off in very low spirits, for there's no destiny.

The fluidity I'm talking about, is the opposite of a frozen view in one's mind's eye. Fluidity to me, doesn't prevent me from stopping to examine something. Whatever works for us, that's what we usually choose, when we intend to find that out. It's an endless variety of expressions. At times, I talk here about a multi-faceted crystal as a symbol of life, or a symbol of planet Earth's population. Of all of us. It shows how curious and eager I am in exploring many aspects of life, of what makes people tick with my ticking as company. To a degree, I've turned many stones in the road I'm on, even feverishly, in the trying times 5 years ago.

I know how it feels to be stuck in not accepting that I don't understand things in full, not sensing the ramifications, in need to ask questions. What understanding does to my state of ease, is what nutrients are doing to my body. Fluidity is rather a state, an attitude, to me. It's not
    part of my manual in life, as in how to act and what to act upon. It's the observer, me, reading the manual. It's a state similar to the one described in the female warrior blog.

For context, here's the part I'm referring to:
    "To defend is to act from a point of self-importance which can cause imbalance and create anger and ill-will. Many people, basically fundamentalists of any belief, will defend the fixated position of their assemblage point in order to preserve and maintain the patterns and stories as they perceive them and even attempt to impose those patterns upon others no matter how superfluous their stored data has become. For a warrior, it is a waste of energy to defend the position of an assemblage point when the point is to keep the assemblage point fluid".

Have I made some things clearer now, Sanicle?

Since I pondered your question "How can you make the most of free will if you don't know what all the choices are?" a part of your signature here, I came to the point that for me it's not a question of how to make the most of free will, but rather live in that condition, as a starting point or principle. I can live in free will, in freedom to experience, choose, try this, try that, meanwhile paying attention by being present, physically, emotionally and spiritually, in each experience and expression of life. And in that way find out what it is I choose in life that suits my wellbeing (or damage it) and that of others, in bouncing ideas to and fro, finding new views and insights in who I am in all that and possibly come to learn who you and others are too. So many different reflections that are coming off those facets in the large crystal
    smile3

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 5 Museum10_zpstd7ueioa
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 7:43 pm

Sanicle on Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:01 am

Sanicle

Yes, that's a great question, Sanicle. By polarity consciousness I mean the shadow and light side of life, with our mind in constant judgment, labelling experiences as good or bad. I don't look at it as good or bad, but as a given condition, part of life on this planet at present. Our choice to incarnate in this time is proof of our value and role, alive in action, in physical form. A hero's journey as I see it. Look how extremes are showing up now, how polarity is increasing as we speak, opposing forces heaving and gnashing their teeth.

To me, part of it is also the masculine and feminine quality within us, represented by the mind/abstract ideas and the feelings/body of form, in that same order. The ongoing masculine programming in our human mind by judging uncomfortable feelings as bad and unwelcome, avoiding them as much as possible, blocks the potential of the feminine quality of discerning what our feelings and connection with our physical body tell us about who we are, in our experiencing of this polarised reality in the world.

Thank you BB.  Those comments relate more to what all my ‘why’ questions were trying to find out from you via the ‘resonance’ question you put to me in terms of looking at challenges the receptive feminine, in relation to (the currently often) aggressive masculine, may meet on our journeys from a broader perspective, beyond the purely personal.

What I related of my journey, as I said, was to inform Xeia of the reptilian/dragon experiences that have arisen in my inner journeying as, to my mind, in some aspects it seems to relate to the Thuban experiences and source of the teachings.  It was not initially meant to be a discourse on how we may, or may not, have resolved meeting such energies on our journeys at a personal level, but you asked so I answered. smile3  The whole thrust of my posts have been to lay out such a scenario and then try to discuss WHY many of us (particularly females) in this world are meeting with the aggressive masculine energies, possibly as represented by all the reptilian/dragon beings so often described in people’s experiences these days, and how and why we might currently be experiencing the masculine, especially in that way, as it’s embodied energetically in this reality.  And further, how that might influence us all at a psychological level.

As it fits with some of what I’ve been thinking on, initially I’d like to comment on what I’ve bolded while quoting your comments above re the mind being masculine and the feminine being matter, including the sentient bodies we inhabit in this realm.  As energy follows thought I’m looking at this interplay generally in terms of the thrust (yes, I used that word purposely), enhanced by the desire behind it (human/animal power), of projected thought seeding receptive matter in order to create ie bring new forms into manifestation.  That’s looking at the process of creation not just in terms of procreation in bodies but at an overall level of how creation is said to work, but you can still see in it how sexual behaviour is played out in relation to this basic energetic relationship between male/female in the interplay of our bodies.  I don’t think I need to draw a picture. smileopen
    So how is the ‘general thrust’ of the current creative thinking impinging or imprinting on our individual consciousness, and are we all in accord with what is being manifested as our everyday life on this planet?  That is what most of us are trying to work through, whether we are seekers or not, and common male and female thinking patterns play into that to create common behaviour patterns in force today.

With the male energetics seemingly dominating on this planet at present it's clear we are not all liking what its force is doing here and know it is out of balance.  At this point you could go into the whole thing of the dominance of the ptb, the decision makers, re conditioning the public into being receptive in all the different ways they do (chemically etc) but that’s not the focus here.  What I’m looking at here is that at the most basic level of creative existence in this reality, how male/mind meeting receptive/feminine energies to create is playing out, and asking what may happen when one objects to what’s currently made manifest and goes looking for answers.  Many of us see the male dominance as resulting in the ‘rape’ of this planet and that the dominant males (the ptb) are forcing it on the rest of us, so in a way we are being ‘raped’ too at an energetic level.

Obviously this creative interplay of energies affects us physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually, but how does that react in us at a psychological and symbolic level (the language of the unconscious mind) of being when we seek the truth?  Might we be being shown (eg in all the talk of reptilians), at any and all levels of being, what’s truly being created and thus what we currently need to deal with personally in order to clear us of internal barriers we’ve built so as to get us beyond the personal in order see the bigger picture at work in our reality?

I hope I’m explaining my thoughts well.  They’re not easy for me to encapsulate within words so if it doesn't make sense please let me know.  I’ll go into other thoughts I’ve had on other elements that may be at play re the current dragon/reptilian elements in further posts. My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 5 Herz_zpsxj4izlem
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 7:45 pm

Sanicle on Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:43 am

Sanicle

OK, so the above post is all about how basic energy interrelationships – mind into matter – may influence what we see and experience, especially symbolically and psychologically, re male/female exchanges. So now I’m going to deal with what might influence us towards thinking in terms of reptilian/dragon forms on the physical level, especially in terms of seeing them as symbolic of powerful, dark and evil beings.

I’ll skate over the obvious manifestation of men using their (ahem) snake-like protrusions to harm women throughout history. I want to go into things at a broader, less personal level……something that would have put fear into the hearts of men and women of the reptilian shape in ages past that would be imprinted in our cell memories. You see I believe that ‘dragons’ are, or were, dinosaurs.

Science is now coming to see that mankind and dinosaurs existed in time together. They are also mentioned in the Bible, above and beyond the serpent in the garden. See the following links for info on this and there are many more if you search.

http://www.icr.org/men-dinosaurs/
    https://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=9&article=2416

Actually, if you look around the Net, some people still report seeing ‘dragons’ in the wilder areas of Earth (eg Canada, Russia) in this day and age. Still-living remnants of the dinosaurs?

Obviously being confronted by a huge dinosaur back in the day would have been a frightful experience and, if said dinosaurs hunted humans, they would have epitomised everything that was evil, the ultimately powerful animal, giving one nightmares that could still be part of the astral energy fields and thus an archetype within the unconscious realms to this day.

Then there is the factor that men, and some women, the world over have long respected and even idealised the brute force of powerful animals, aligning themselves with such animals when in ‘competition/battle mode’ through ornamentation and so on. These days men use powerful animal images as team mascots and as the names of teams in sports but in the past different cultures worshipped certain animals, wanting to emulate the qualities of intelligence and strength they saw in them, like the American Indians still do today. So for some, being ‘visited’ by such animals would fill them with awe. Easy to understand then if Man did know dinosaurs up close and personally how these fear/awe patterns have been shaping human perceptions for eons, via stories and teachings, but I would like to remind the reader in particular that the Chinese use the Dragon as a symbol for the Superior Man. So if the theory about dinosaurs is correct there could have still been some in the hills of ancient China as well. And that belief may have spread to other regions close by.

Needless to say there are still ‘reptilian serpents’ in the world today that elicit fear in many to keep the old fears strong, reinforced by the soul/cell memory in our bodies and thus generating the fight/flight chemical responses. Some people seem to have a phobic fear of snakes. The possible reason for that could be past life memories, cell memories or both.

And then, to add to all of this in the current age, there is talk about reptilians in the hidden realms, both above and below who are at least our equal in intelligence, making them even more scary. So we’re almost ‘surrounded’ as I’m now plausibly suggesting the possibility that there have also been reptilians ‘behind us’ as well (in the form of the dinosaurs). Given all of this, is it any wonder that some might choose to provoke survival fears in us by suggesting that there might still be more of the same coming ‘ahead’ of us as well, via invasion, to complete the circle? Or at least, that some clever mental manipulators might play on this soul-deep fear we have?

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 5 Herz_zpsxj4izlem
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 7:50 pm

B.B.Baghor on Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:48 pm

B.B.Baghor

Thank you, Sanicle, I'm going to look into your last 2 posts again later, after I've returned to the UK. The only thought popping up repeatedly, while reading your posts through, but not yet taking it in fully, was, that the unbalance of masculine and feminine, in many human beings and in humanity as a whole, particularly in modern Western societies, is huge. Hence, the need for balance and the work we're all doing now, entering relative new territory, to achieve that.

As I see it, in the present change (or flowering) of global consciousness, much proof of that unbalance becomes apparent and is/ will be exposed. That's part of the process, the springcleaning, as I perceive it. It shouldn't fool us as if it's truly threatening and frightening, although we can have such feelings inside.

The way for me, to live through these times of change, is to live in trust and to be present in the heart, even amidst storms of my emotions and windmills of my mind. And to remind myself, to choose anew, again and again. It takes excersize, I love to see it as a training of new muscles on a soul-level. Embodying a truth long forgotten, of who we really are.

As I see it, all things man- made are created on a basis of free will principle, we're given that choice, here on planet Earth. Creation isn't possible without it, or is it? The message that is hidden in acknowledging that, for me, is that I'm welcomed to embrace and bow down to that truth, as director and actor in numerous expressions and creations, through many lives.

That acknowledgement is in the realm of my state of being, my attitude, my presence in the heart, grounded with my body on planet Earth. Condoning the effects of it is a different thing. My present mult-tasking and mind-acrobatics doesn't help me much, talking from a balanced point of view, I feel.

So far I did the best I can, but have to leave it for now, Sanicle, so that I can return later with a rested body and freshening up of my marbles, like in the picture here
    smile3

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 5 Painti10_zpsoh7fc187
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 7:53 pm

Sanicle on Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:24 am

Sanicle

OK, I’m not going to bother going into the subtle level of manifestation re dragons/reptilians too much. I’ll just make a few points and you can figure the rest out for yourselves if you wish.

• ‘Experiencers’ of various kinds having been saying for quite a long while now that all lifeforms have a blueprint that elementals facilitate the building of. Science has since discovered DNA and RNA – that blueprint.

• Humanity has reptilian forms of all kinds well established in their cell memories and collective unconscious, so ‘building’ the forms of those in the subtle realms is no biggie through continually adding lots of thought power to such forms via a continued interest in such beings. All that’s being shared by those who’ve met with reptilian ETs, all the movies about dinosaurs plus an ongoing interest in them is enough to continue their existence in the astral realms alone. That doesn’t include those that are already there from ancient times.

• It’s been proven that telepathy with animals is possible and it’s known that through channelling we can communicate telepathically with beings from the subtle realms also. So whether it is a being in what we know as animal form or a being there shapeshifting into an animal form to communicate from those realms with us, it’s possible.

• I’ve also been told that sneaky beings in the astral can place an animal in front of you for the clairvoyant among us but do the telepathic communication themselves while hidden from your vision.

There’s more but I won’t add them because it gets complicated and I don’t have the time or energy to go into it. As I said, you can figure it out for yourselves should you choose to.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 7:54 pm

orthodoxymoron on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:54 pm

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 5 242-39_zpszx4wkilu
    orthodoxymoron

What if Angels and Demons are the Souls of Human-Beings?? What if Dragons are the Souls of Dinosaurs?? What if Reptilians and Greys are Intermediate Between Dinosaurs and Humans?? I know someone who strongly-believes that Mankind should abandon All-Physicality and become Pure-Spirit. I continue to wonder why Humanity was created in the first-place?? Was this the Original-Sin?? Is the Creator of Humanity accused of being the Creator of Sin and Sinners?? Is the Creator Azazel?? Is "Fallen Sinful Human-Nature" reflective of Human-Physicality OR "Fallen-Sinful Souls" which incarnated into Human-Bodies?? What does Genesis 6 REALLY Teach?? As you know, I consider the Bible to be a Small-Part of a HUGE Puzzle. I've recently been attempting to focus-upon Job through Malachi in the New King James Version. Genesis through Esther -- and Matthew through Revelation seem MUCH More Problematic to me presently. Anyway, I still think there is significant-merit to focusing-upon Science and Science-Fiction as an alternative to Old-Religion and the New-Age. I'm presently re-watching Helix. It's REALLY Gory -- but quite interesting.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 7:57 pm

Sanicle on Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:19 pm

Sanicle

I don't know Oxy and I doubt that you'll find out the answers to any of your questions until you're prepared to meditate and ask those who can tell you. I don't know of anyone here who is a time traveler. But I guess you won't do that, will you. wink

As for me, I'm sure Tony and friends have had a good chuckle at all my blah-blah-blahing and I'm hoping to pass this thread back into Xeia's capable hands.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 8:04 pm

orthodoxymoron on Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:29 pm

orthodoxymoron

I simply research and speculate in a mostly passive manner. I won't channel or do regression-hypnosis (or anything exotic or creepy) BUT I will consider even the MOST Bizarre experiences and claims of others (with a sea of salt). BTW -- I have the cutest spitting-cobra!!

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 5 Helix-Survivor-Zero-Constance-Sutton-Jeri-Ryan-and-Alan-Farragut_zpsxjazbpde
    My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 5 Spitter_zpsah3z6pdp

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 8:06 pm

Sanicle on Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:05 am

Sanicle

Haven't you heard Oxy that you can't and won't be given all the answers you seek through utilizing the work others have done?  Your truth is the reward for finding your courage in taking that 'scary' inner journey.  Who knows? That might be your 'final frontier'. Until then, in this realm, you might just get a few hints and bedtime stories.My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 5 Herz_zpsxj4izlem

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 8:08 pm

orthodoxymoron

Sanicle, I think I'm in too-deep already (especially if I turn-out to be who I think I might be on a soul-basis). I'm already massively harassed and messed-with, and I can only imagine how bad things would get if I opened myself up to various nefarious entities (who probably hate me more than I can imagine). My many unanswered questions will probably have to be answered by certain brilliant researchers who work for various agencies throughout the world. Unfortunately, I'll probably never communicate directly with them, and I'll probably never learn the results of their research. I keep saying that "Ignorance is Bliss and a Virtue for Completely Ignorant Fools Such As Myself". I doubt that I could handle the Real-Truth. Not in this pathetic incarnation. Perhaps in my Next-Life.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 8:14 pm

B.B.Baghor on Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:11 pm

B.B.Baghor

Sanicle wrote:OK, I’m not going to bother going into the subtle level of manifestation re dragons/reptilians too much.  I’ll just make a few points and you can figure the rest out for yourselves if you wish.

• ‘Experiencers’ of various kinds having been saying for quite a long while now that all lifeforms have a blueprint that elementals facilitate the building of.  Science has since discovered DNA and RNA – that blueprint.

• Humanity has reptilian forms of all kinds well established in their cell memories and collective unconscious, so ‘building’ the forms of those in the subtle realms is no biggie through continually adding lots of thought power to such forms via a continued interest in such beings.  All that’s being shared by those who’ve met with reptilian ETs, all the movies about dinosaurs plus an ongoing interest in them is enough to continue their existence in the astral realms alone.   That doesn’t include those that are already there from ancient times.

• It’s been proven that telepathy with animals is possible and it’s known that through channelling we can communicate telepathically with beings from the subtle realms also.  So whether it is a being in what we know as animal form or a being there shapeshifting into an animal form to communicate from those realms with us, it’s possible.

• I’ve also been told that sneaky beings in the astral can place an animal in front of you for the clairvoyant among us but do the telepathic communication themselves while hidden from your vision.

There’s more but I won’t add them because it gets complicated and I don’t have the time or energy to go into it.  As I said, you can figure it out for yourselves should you choose to.

Please let me know, in due time, Sanicle, if what I’m sharing with you sounds comprehensive. Is that the correct word? There’s been a growing awareness in me, a deeper learning, during the last years, of what it takes to be relatively safe and at the same time balanced, while being in touch with, or in resonance with, different levels of vibrations and beings present in it. And what the causes are that make these experiences agreeable or annoying. This is my view, based on my experiences.

In the Schools of Intuitive Development, that I’ve attended, or about which I’ve read books, there’s a particular point of view, on how certain events in people’s lives can cause a sudden ripping open of the veil. I mean the veil between the 3rd D world of physical form and density and higher vibrational existences. I’d better share my own experience with you, for what’s in the books about this subject is often abstract when written as a theory or treatise, not always easy to grasp.

I should clarify, before going in that story, based on readings of energy in people’s past, when this was relevant and related to the issue that was addressed, most human beings seem to make a decision around their 3rd year of age, about how to be present in their own life, or make efforts not to, and how to relate to the outside world. A sort of basic attitude in life, or the foundation to build one’s views and opinions on.

When I grew up and entered my 3rd year of age, I’ve sent out “a call” inviting guidance from the spirit world. The way I became aware of having such company, was by finding feelings of unsafety and distrust, when pondering conditions on planet Earth, thinking vaguely “That’s not my nature to look at it this way”. This was during a time when a deeper appreciation and love for lady Gaia grew in me.

The acknowledgment of the actual presence and impact of my companion, a male being which loved to support me, happened during an energy-reading, in the recent period of my life where much change began to happen. When the moment came that I stood more firmly on my own 2 feet, it became clear that his role had been played and his presence had become unnecessary. By separating, I would find a better condition for new growth and emotional comfort on my own accord or something of that nature, which was supposed to be solely my choice.

The woman who was with me in the energy-reading, told me that the presence of this guide began to be in the way of where my path in life was going now. “This guide, from a higher spiritual level, has helped you to move through your life, to discern when it was better to be in your body and when it was okay and safe to be out of your body. For himself, as he was on a path of learning too, there was an issue and that was his own past life-experiences, causing him to be in lack of trust, feeling unsafe with human intentions and the conditions on this planet. He projected that on me, or rather, that story of his was bleeding through, in our connection.

“That guide is so used to play out his role for you, that you need to be the one who reminds him of a choice to end it. You may choose a moment one day, telling him that you’re grateful for his guidance, but that you feel his task is complete. Make clear to him, in a respectful way, that his role isn’t needed anymore, due to your being present more fully in your body, knowing who you are a bit better now. You might give him thanks and invite him to withdraw, so that he can choose a new direction and destiny. And move on, just as you’ve moved on, part of a natural process in life” she explained.

As often happens in the energy readings I ask for, this time too, I felt inside that these words caused much connecting of dots and I recognized and memorized my early years in life, shifting from being in or out of my body. Sometimes, when an energy-reader gives words to something my being is showing to that reader, it enlightens a reality or truth, which otherwise is hard to pinpoint and put in words. Certain truths in ourselves can be experienced as half-truth and half-denial, in a twilight zone, ensuring our emotional comfort. Also I think that this is true: you can’t ask questions about that which you don’t know, nor can you talk about things you’re unconscious of, can you? Voila, that’s where an energy-reading can offer its value, see?

At any rate, I’m now returning to that ripping open of the veil, when a trauma is present in a person. As a reaction to it, the being of that person may choose to leave the physical and emotional body, in order to survive and feel safe. That’s what may be at the root of a multi-personality disorder and people with fragmented personalities, or shattered personalities, often diagnosed as psychotic or schizophrenic, by the medical world. I’m not in favor of those labels at all, for many drugs have been fabricated to subdue difficult behavior in those people, never offering a cure or solution.

More often than not, a channeling medium may find psychic skills by having gone through trauma, or holding a traumatic issue from birth, present inside but unnoticed. This way of opening the crown chakra, calling for support and guidance to the levels of higher vibration beyond physical form, easily connects with beings in the lower levels of the 4th dimension. Here, in my point of view, the resonance steps in: unsolved issues in the root-chakra, where the sexual focus is present in men, and those in the second chakra, where the sexual focus is present in women, are by resonance welcoming the energies of those lower levels, that thrive on instinctual sensual impressions, a feeding on life force energy in other human beings.

The same attitude in humans, be it sublimation of trauma, addiction to repetitive behavior and attachment to a certain conduct that is an abuse of power or a surrendering in submission, in victimhood. Predator or bait, both are expressions of the same issue, with deep fear at the core. Played out differently, in 3d reality, as if both are of a very different nature. Which in essence isn’t true. To me, that’s the kind of polarity that sprouts degeneration, each partner holding the other partner imprisoned. While a polarity in freedom, with an attraction, or magnetism, in a vibration of love, sprouts rejuvenation and evolution.

The beings of the lower 4th dimensional levels, may have an agenda of their own, trying to interfere with the soul-purpose of their host, so that the life of the host serves their agenda and not the other way around. In other words, a host, visited by such a being, may feel the need for such guidance, solely coming from avoiding deep pain, seeking solace while in great unbalance.

Which is fully understandable. That situation calls for self-reflection, for clearance of one’s energy system, mainly the root chakra, where survival issues and a “yes” in acceptance of being in a physical form and trust for safety, are potentially present. Also there may be a contract, created by the partners involved, due to former life- experiences, promises once made, under pressure or in freedom, a soul agreement to work out issues together. For that being the case, it’s sometimes very hard to grasp or relate to other people’s actions and reactions in life.

As I see it, there seems to be hardly a pure evil intention, existing as a thing in or of itself. To me, it seems that in most cases there’s the creation of a view, a feeling towards life and one’s own and actions towards oneself and other living beings, chosen on the basis of free will. Here, the turning of the karmic wheel becomes audible. Or the symbol of yin-yang, with those 2 dots as eyes of both fishes encircling each other, which I tend to see as all inclusive aspects of life, where no-thing is in existence by itself.

In all of “the bold and the beautiful-soap-bubble-drama” a relationship formed in this “double binding” is a strong one, if you get my drift. A relationship in a dance that takes two in an almost desperate burning of desires and acting out of drama. The sort of existence that is expressed in this painting of Dante’s Inferno.

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 5 Danteb10_zpsygkqvzvs

The presence of free will, as a freeing force, may offer a change on the dance floor, a change in polarity. Ending the game that is so magnetic, specially when the instincts are obeyed, keeping the status quo present on that level, trapped in the double bind relationship that serves the partner who thrives on using life force energy to conquer others and even “own” them. While that same game is serving a victimhood in the other partner, as long as both partners believe in their roles and know of no other way, obeying what’s told to them by their lower chakra’s. Each chakra are lenses, holding a different interpretation of our reality and when we come to know them better, we’re free to choose which lens and vibration serves our life’s purpose and soul journey.

Imagine for a moment, how revelations of a religious nature prove to be “just what the doctor orders” to the person involved. When that same person explains that experience as ordained by divine order and thus… hunky dory for humanity. Hunky dory, in essence only, to those who love to rule over others in the name of…. God!? Voila, the deception of religions, that is in existence for a long time now, on planet Earth.

Generally, traumatized people either turn into whistleblowers, or they kill themselves, unable to cope with a life in suffering. These two ways are the extremes, with many more ways of life in between. In project Camelot and – Avalon several of us here have witnessed these expressions, or heard of them, in the interviews. Among those whistleblowers there are those who can look in the eyes of truth and gain wisdom, learning to live with their experience, making peace with all that it entails.

The integration of past and present, in order to become whole again and restore one’s autonomy, is one of many roads that lead to a state of ease and peace. Mostly it’s in the inner workings that this is found again. Even being at peace in acknowledging the truth of being a traumatized human being having learned to cope with that truth and possibly forgive.

Without meaning to label or judge the process of finding what works for us, or not, it’s precisely the balancing of root-chakra and crown-chakra that is key in balancing the use of life force energy and to grow in awareness. When unresolved issues are present in the root-chakra, they’re affecting the choices of non-physical connections and actions, from the level of the crown-chakra. Here’s where the principle of resonance shows up. And when unresolved issues are present in the crown-chakra, they’re affecting the choice of physical connections and actions, from the level of the root- chakra.

This is where I believe the expression “As above, so below” stems from. Although there are more areas in life where it can be applied to. In the realm of relationships the expression could be “As within, so without” meaning the attraction of a situation with a person that is mirroring to the other. “It takes two to tango”, I love that phrase. I’ve learned to enjoy that dance more and to look at challenging conditions in life as invitations to outgrow my limitations and draw closer towards a more compassionate state. No holy poly pudding or pink cloud, to be clear.

When a person leaves the physical body in order to avoid emotional and physical pain, there appears a stationary phase for the soul. Growth is prevented that way, not meaning to suggest it’s good or bad. I believe a soul can be damaged to a certain degree. For myself only, I know now, that if I had had a chance to meet up with that man I met in the virtual world, 5 years ago, chances were high, that my soul would’ve suffered possible damage, due to not being aware of my life’s story, of what the hidden agenda was, or what was at stake, at that time. I’ve been in white hot sizzling fury, before it dawned on me who I was in this story.

At some point, I was roller skating in a remote area, with cows in the meadows around me, yelling at God “I’m so mad, I want you to help me to give meaning and purpose to this!” This funny and somewhat unusual prayer has helped me much, in strengthening my voice, for whatever was listening, my prayer is heard. I wonder if we pray to ourselves when assuming it’s to God. It seems that it’s us who need to remind God and wake him up, at times, in making large waves. Large gestures, in order to be noticed.

One of the treasures I found in all those years of emotional turmoil, is that by fully embracing pain, be it physical or emotional, and treat them as way-showers and teachers, healing happens because the heart is present in that embrace, as companion. As I perceive it, physical pain is the final most dense expression of unresolved emotional pain. That’s how I look at the different levels of life’s expressions: physical, emotional and spiritual. All is part of one principle, different in expression, all inter-related, inter-dependent.

I’ve begun to look at the acrobatics of life in this way, that it’s the soul or higher self, that decides to place events and meetings with people on a person’s path, in order to create opportunities: like in the triggering of issues, so that awareness and waking up may occur. For that’s what I feel is the main purpose in life, or of the soul. It will try to make itself known in many different ways and by little nudges, encouraging growth and evolution. Though it may work out in ways that makes us swear, cry and scream, burn in scorn and fury, going over the threshold while kicking and screaming. I’ve done that, for a while at least. I shouldn’t promise to have left it behind forever
    smile3
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 8:19 pm

Sanicle on Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:37 am

Sanicle

Good for you BB.  That was well written and I would've really appreciated reading that 20 years ago when I was involved in that difficult relationship which occurred before I was able to learn more about spirituality and the subtle realms, thanks to (mainly) the Internet.

The path that's developed for me since is in harmony with my nature.  I see the subtle realms of this planet as being as much the environment we live in as the physical one and my choice is to learn to understand the beings that inhabit them in the hope of living in harmony with them if possible, allowing for differences of being, having learned not to place human values on them and respecting that difference.  For some, like natural predators that seek only to dominate, it means keeping my distance, while for others that also wish to relate as I do, it's finding a way of doing so to increase understanding and establish the boundaries needed for mutual comfort and learning.

As an example of how that works for me, on this plane, as a child I had a great fear of spiders.  So I decided to study them and worked up to confronting my fear.  Now I can mostly live in harmony with them in my home.  The main problem I have now is that, as they have no fear of me (unless I move too quickly near them and they feel threatened) they at times try to climb up my legs to say 'hello'  smileopen  and that does still freak me out a bit as my body's survival instincts kick in (just the same as theirs do in the example above) before my brain does.  Some that I know would be happier outside I'll put in a glass and take them out.  The same for those I know could cause my body damage if we unexpectedly ran into each other.  Other than that we each do our own thing and I like to watch them scuttling around the place, living their own little lives as they have the right to.  I will only kill to defend me and mine and some who are unjustly tormented if there is no alternative, knowing I can do so on every level of being.

As for my ex astral lover, I resolved that by convincing him eventually that he would be better off finding someone who was more compatible ie who enjoyed the sex, drugs and rock and roll as much as he does and then ignoring him for the most part so as not to 'feed' him.  He's enjoyed a few relationships since then (along with all the groupies) with more compatible women and comes to visit on occasion, still unable to comprehend that I can resist him, I'm told, haha.  We talk as friends and I can do so now with no fear, stress or pain. Any others who approach this way are ignored.

Can we end this discussion now ................ please?  My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 5 Herz_zpsxj4izlem

Last edited by Sanicle on Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additions for accuracy)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 8:21 pm

B.B.Baghor on Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:28 am

B.B.Baghor

Sanicle's words: "As for my ex astral lover, I resolved that by convincing him eventually that he would be better off finding someone who was more compatible ie who enjoyed the sex, drugs and rock and roll as much as he does and then ignoring him for the most part so as not to 'feed' him. He's enjoyed a few relationships since then (along with all the groupies) with more compatible women and comes to visit on occasion, still unable to comprehend that I can resist him, I'm told, haha. We talk and I can do so now with no fear".

Thank you for telling me of your humorous approach and resolution, Sanicle. When we find and use humor in these sort of affairs, we're able to stand our ground pretty well. It's one of the tonics of life, to me.

Sanicle's words: "Can we end this discussion now ................ please? My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 5 Herz_zpsxj4izlem "

Yes, of course we can end it now and please end it when you feel it's come to an end for you, Sanicle.
    Initially I felt like coming back to our discussion later, after returning to the UK and having had a rest.
    Than, I felt it was better to be in the moment of what was pondered and shared in this discussion of ours
    and I kept replying, so that we could bring it to an end without "stretching the elastic" too far
    lol

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 5 Images11_zps0b0rp7uy
    Amazing creatures, spiders, isn't it?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 8:49 pm

Sanicle on Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:38 am

Sanicle

Well my guess is that Xeia is not coming back to continue in this thread and I'm also guessing that could be because we did get a bit off tangent from her original purpose in starting this thread........and maybe because we didn't ask the questions she was looking for re what's been hidden re Thubans.  For my part in that I apologzie Xeia. My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 5 Icon_redface_zpshoie38jj I thought going into possible reasons why 'cults' like this could occur might be helpful, but apparently not.

Further along on that 'wrong track' I'd just like to add this for those interested.  I wrote here

In the angel’s view (like so many others) all lives are occurring now and each ‘incarnation’ is an aspect of our ‘higher selves’ made manifest in various dimensions of experience. He put it to me that the reptilians that are challenging we humans are actually aspects of ourselves, serving our overall evolution by doing so. In this case the predator/prey dynamic, among others, is being explored but that they mainly do so from the subtle realms has its obvious benefits as well.
    here

To see how it's been discovered this is manifesting genetically and socially, please take the time to watch the videos on this thread Mudra began here.  This research is brilliant.

Here's the first video, the other two being posted at the link above on Mudra's thread.

I hope that you've started the website you mentioned you might Xeia and that it goes well for you. yea
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 8:56 pm

B.B.Baghor on Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:26 am

B.B.Baghor

Sanicle wrote:Well my guess is that Xeia is not coming back to continue in this thread and I'm also guessing that could be because we did get a bit off tangent from her original purpose in starting this thread........and maybe because we didn't ask the questions she was looking for re what's been hidden re Thubans.  For my part in that I apologzie Xeia. My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 5 Icon_redface_zpshoie38jj I thought going into possible reasons why 'cults' like this could occur might be helpful, but apparently not.

Sanicle, apparently we've had a different experience while sharing ours in this thread. I can't find where Xeia makes her intention clear, about the meaning and function of this thread. Her story meant a great deal to me, for my communications with shilo always made me feel as if something wasn't right and I sensed that vibes or astral energies, connected to the Thuban world, were not on the right track for me. I've made clear how I couldn't accept the negative labeling of members here, in the chatroom conversations published as posts. To me this felt like a very weird thing to do

As far as our sharing of experiences goes, I think we've addressed the subject of how connections with astral beings or cults based on that, work out in our lives on this planet. In that way I perceive all posts in this thread as on topic and not on a "wrong track". This is how I look at it,
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 10:17 pm

Brook on Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:30 am

My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 5 211-31_zps8bhanzjm
    Brook

She has started it...

https://www.facebook.com/Xeia-SuiGeneris%E1%83%A6-925110494274247/

I suggest to scroll and check out the dates on said link...My Liberation from the Thuban Sex Cult - Page 5 Icon_eek_zpsz7bvdzbf

Also:

https://twitter.com/xeigi

And I happened to run into this link on her personal forum Birth of Gaia linked from her twitter account:

http://birthofgaia.heavenforum.org/t125-ancient-egyptian-erotica-symbolism#3642

Personally I think she's reveling in trying to put the whole sex cult on Tony and not herself.  I had a three hour long phone conversation with Susan ExChanger a week ago and she laughed at the whole "sex cult" idea.  

If she comes back I'd personally like to know what she is doing to cure her fetish for Blood?  Has she been liberated? Her avatar is a sexy vampire you see and she still seems to support this fetish.

As for her friend Ashera....who is Gorian....

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t8604-i-am-gorean

How's the sex slave thing going for you?  If you google second life gorian.....you'll see it's pretty much a sex cult for the internet in line with sex slaves.

Adult Theme!

First of all you need to realize that Gor is an adult theme. In Gor things like sex scenes, rape, slavery, forced enslavement, violence and assassinations are part of Gorean every day live. It is a harsh world and not for the faint hearted. If you are easily offended by such content then Gor is not for you.

http://www.second-life-adventures.com/gorean-roleplay-in-second-life/

I'm pretty sure Xeia is busy starting her own sex cult for further exploration.  I also know Thuban was about much more than a sex cult.  Susan and I got a real chuckle about it in the long run and had a really good conversation which had nothing to do with sex or cults.  And I'm not a Thuban...but did preserve my Egyptian Folklore thread on his website which again is about far more than a sex cult...come on guys you really believe this to be fact?  Reptilian possession by Tony?  Are you Sirius?

This whole thread is femme fatale....for Tony who perchance was not interested in taking Thuban in this particular direction as she wanted.  The sexual direction seems to have been the primary interest for Xeia no?  On line love affairs and such? Sending vials of blood....and whatnot?

Xeia:

I'll bet she answers now.... wink So you can all condemn a man without the ability to retort the accusations you all seem to be lusting for in gossip without the ability of anybody having the ability to check the facts as all the Thuban information is now gone for review.  I know I read it on several occasions and did not find a sex cult.  

Oh and btw...this whole thread word for word can be viewed at his site now without comment from him....but he is still working on some science formula that I find most interesting.

I don't think he much cares about this latest development calling Thuban a sex cult...
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2016 10:19 pm

Carol on Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:51 pm

Carol
    Admin

My impression from the onset as to why Xeia started this thread was for other members to ask questions of her about Thuban. As oft happens in a thread, the original intent was somewhat set aside when other members joined in posting about other areas of personal interest, which often happens in longer threads that catch member's interest where they feel comfortable to post.. and yes, in the missing threads are private sexual content exchanges between some Thubans.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm