~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

3 posters

Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes

Didymos
    Didymos

Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 Empty Re: Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes

Post  Didymos Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:27 am

Methuselah and Senator Trees in the Rainforests of the Ancestors

Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 450px-the_senator_tree_longwood_florida
    The Senator was the biggest and oldest pond cypress tree in the world, located in Big Tree Park, Longwood, Florida. At the time of its demise, it was 125 feet (38 m) tall, with a trunk diameter of 17.5 feet (5.3 m). The tree was destroyed by a fire on January 16, 2012.[1]

[9:48:51 AM-Wednesday, September 18th, 2013 +10UCT]
    TonyB: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2484p120-elementals-forgotten-maestros-of-manifestation#96518

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation

Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 369-86
    Sanicle

[*]Post n°121

Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation
    Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 Empty  Sanicle on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:10 am

I’d like to share a story with you (and so would my friends) that I experienced recently that’s given me a lot of joy, peace and hope about being here.  I’m hoping it may do the same for you.  I could just share the last revelation with you but it’s a cool story that gave me quite a few insights along the way.  You might see them as well, already be aware of them, or they may pass you by.  We all have different layers of learning after all.  You can read this as a fantasy story if you like, but for me I’ve learned over time that these beings are real, not least because I’ve often picked up very unexpected and strong emotions from some of these beings I’ll introduce you to.  I’ll introduce them first so the story makes sense.  The primary player in the story is, as always,

1. E I introduced E, my primary guide in the elemental/astral/4D realms, earlier in this thread (http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2484p60-elementals-forgotten-maestros-of-manifestation#48354).  E and I seem to have a mental link now so she’ll usually answer me if I ask her a question, although she sometimes volunteers info out of the blue as well.  She is great at explaining things to me that I see that I don’t understand.  When I go to bed she’s always there in my dome although I don’t see her anymore (don’t need to), just hear her behind my right ear as though she’s standing directly behind me.

2. Argon Argon is a black dragon and a very special friend to me now whom I see in my dome every night.  E introduced him to me two years ago when I was still a little wary of what I was being shown and not seeing too well at times.  As a result I was a little cool to this highly emotional creature which he ended up resenting, causing us to part for a while, consciously for me at least.  That factor is a part of this story.

E told me at the time that Argon and I first met during the life I apparently tried as a faerie, during which we formed a very strong bond.  She’s told me since that Argon has reconnected with me every life I’ve spent here since, albeit mostly unconsciously to me, and so was highly excited about meeting again when I would be consciously aware of him again, expecting us to pick up where we’d left off with this great, strong and loving friendship.

3. My two tigers My tigers first appeared in another dome I used to spend time in while waiting to go to sleep to join E in our work.  ‘Beauty’ was the first to appear to me, a beautiful female white tiger.  Some time later I found that we’d been joined by another, ‘Glory’, a young, male orange tiger.  Although a little wary at first I grew to enjoy seeing them there as they felt like companions and guardians, although they were initially very quiet.  They’d just lay beside me, usually either side of me, or wander around but over time I came to name them, greet them and pat and scratch them which they thoroughly enjoy.  Their personalities have become more obvious this past year and it was only a few months ago that E revealed why.  I was stunned and thrilled by what she said……..still am.

E calmly told me that Beauty and Glory are my unconscious creations!  Because I gave them the form of tigers, they ‘come with’ the raw nature of tigers according to the patterns of creation but my own expectations and behaviour towards them has refined their consciousness’s into what they’ve become today, a process which will continue.  They are loving towards me as that is what I wish them to be and what I’m teaching them to be in how I relate to them.  She added that they may remain astral creatures forever or can, when their consciousness is developed enough, choose to incarnate here.  How cool is that?!

4. ‘Fred’ This is the name I gave to a Grey ET I was introduced to in the Nature Spirit realms not too long after I met Argon.  I was told that he’d ‘left’ his comrades as he’d decided he wanted to learn more about human emotions, particularly love, and they requested that I let him tag along with me to teach him.  I point blank refused, having an almost visceral dislike and mistrust of him.

This wasn’t helped by the fact that I’d previously seen a group of Greys try to destroy another dragon a few weeks prior.  BTW I learned then that the Nature Spirits will accept you into their realms if you find your way in, treating you coolly but cordially.  The whole time though they watch warily and may even set a trap for you.  You can thus be lulled into a false sense of security if you have bad intentions but as soon as they are revealed, you will be very, very sorry.

Anyway, Fred wasn’t happy with my rejection but I noticed him hanging around watching Argon and I from some distance away some time later when we were still spending time trying to get to know each other again.  I decided to ignore him as I was having enough trouble focusing on what I was trying to do with Argon, but I was not happy when after some time I found that Fred had apparently ingratiated himself with Argon. I’d turn up and find Fred laying back happily against one of Argon’s legs, becoming more and more hostile when I asked him to leave.  Eventually Argon seemed to resent my coldness to Fred as well.

To cut a long story short, I turned up one night and Argon told me that I was no longer his friend…..Fred was.  Fred had apparently convinced Argon in my absence that I was not the loving friend he used to know and he thus no longer wished to spend time with me.  What else could I do but leave them to their ‘bromance’.

So these are the beings that came to be a part of that which E told me that thrilled me so much which I’ll pass on in the next post.

Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 369-86
    Sanicle

[*]Post n°122

Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation
    Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 Empty  Sanicle on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:23 am

PART 2 –  THE STORY I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU

E and I were talking about Argon the other night in relation to some other things she passed on to me about his past.  Thinking back about our earlier meeting, I asked her what had happened between Argon and Fred.  E told me that their relationship hadn’t lasted as Argon had eventually realized what a cold, manipulative being the Grey really was.  Then she used a term for him which eventually opened up new vistas of understanding for me.  She referred to the Grey as being a “dead mind”.

Of course I asked her what she meant exactly and she clarified by saying Fred’s mind is “cold” due to not being warmed and refined by the heart and emotions, the former being the most beneficially creative in life but either or both necessary to truly create.  “Dead  minds” can basically only ‘manufacture’ she explained, not create living, vibrant, positively intelligent entities that can evolve into such beings themselves, my tigers being a case in point.

Naturally I remembered reading that many claim the Greys, along with some other ETs, can’t reproduce as we do and do, in fact, live in ‘manufactured’ bodies.  I also remember reading that in order to create/materialize, emotional or astral energy needs to be added to the mental thoughtform and then lastly the physical energy is added.  E’s statement seems to back both of those claims up but looking at it from a different perspective.

But back to the positives, like my tigers created with thought and love.  If they choose to incarnate here, E says, they will be a more evolved type of tiger, mentally and emotionally, than what we have at present, their refined energy gradually working its way through the species.  Thus an evolution that will be better for all on the planet if they are tigers that are open to being friendly with humans, IF the tigers can maintain this conditioning once they get here and meet with other humans who are not so loving towards them.

And it’s not just me that may be being able to help the planet evolve this way through my tigers.  Remember, we all create unconsciously.  All our loves, fears and desires, if thought of them is held for long enough, eventually take form in the 4th dimension.  We truly are all co-creators in ways I never really understood before this!  But generally we are not only able to take delight in the positive entities we create (either knowingly or unknowingly), but also have to fight the negative ones our fears create as well, including those projected at us by others if we find ourselves in the lower astral realms due to being negative at the time.  (And then there’s those of the natural world that live there also, including negative nature spirits who’ve chosen to break away from the rest who work communally to serve all on the planet.  E calls the former “singularities”.)

On a side note, another being told me that the planet Mars is representative of the 4th dimension as seen through our 3D senses (our whole solar system being the body/chakras of our aspect of God).  It follows that in astrology, Mars energy is that of desire and aggression, in that we fight what or whom we fear.  He also said that we are ‘ín 3D’ (materializing as being  ON the third planet) as we’ve already inculcated the energy of the first and second, Mercury and Venus respectively, in our evolution through this solar system.  It is thus that life on this planet presents the battle between ‘Love and War’, primarily between Venus and Mars (as Earth is) with a mind (Mercury) to work it all out.   True or not, I don’t know, but it makes sense to me. He insisted that people need to know this as so many have false illusions about what 4D actually contains, especially as he also says, like E, that the veil between the dimensions is breaking down btw.

But back to what E was telling me the other night.   She said that naturally, it’s that positive heart-warmed type of creative force that all the Nature Spirits on the planet work to foster in whichever way they can, including those who generate it.  They also do what they can to help positive creators inhibit the efforts of dead-minded entities from taking control of our planet, and that includes the Greys.  Their role is to support and nurture those that are part of Mother Earth’s natural evolution, not assist those who aren’t and who are negative to its beings.

As a part of this effort, she says, their will to ‘discourage’ the negative Greys and other outside entities who are negative to life on our planet, was the primary reason they initially chose to make a connection with me and then re-introduce me to Argon.  You see there are quite a few more highly evolved dragons who like to work with humans in this common battle.  The Nature Spirits/Elementals’ aim is to help with this, primarily by shielding us against the weapons of the negative ETs, should they choose to use them on us.  A lot of these attacks occur in the 4th dimension apparently.

I was doubtful, I admit, when E said they can give us shields that can block their advanced weapons, but then I remembered that it’s the Elementals that are the atmosphere around our planet that blocks out the incredibly harmful rays of the Sun.  If they can work together to do that ………… well………..

[*]

So all of the above is what has led me to finally (after 60 years) being happy that I’m incarnate here.  To my mind, we’ve long been conditioned to believe that we normal 3D humans have to leave this dimension, either through death or deep meditational exercises that can cut us off from general existence in this reality,  to be able to do anything of worth creatively to help the planet and all life on it.  Now I find out that we all can, and probably are, doing something of real worth in the ways E has explained above and can do even more to help protect the planet as a whole from negative invading forces ………. not having to retreat from here in any way to do so.  Oh, the hope for the future and joy in hearing this!

Further to that, I can now accept that planet Earth is a wonderful school/reality for developing the emotional nature in all beings on the planet, between the two extremes, and why it’s necessary to do so.  Yes, it can be and is painful at times, but what better way to learn and evolve for every species here?  

Last edited by Sanicle on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addtional info)

Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 6-10
    mudra

[*]Post n°123

Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 Empty  mudra on Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:42 pm

Thank You for sharing this Sanicle.
    That was most interesting and enjoyable to read.
    You are surrounded by wonderfull friends in that cosy dome my dear and have a great way to
    use your awareness.

Your experience brings this poem to mind ...

You are never alone.
    If you feel this way
    It is only that you
    Have closed the door today

Your own special ones
    Are always quite near
    To guide you and keep you
    So walke without fear

There are other on call
    Those you knew when
    They were in physical form
    Ask them to visit now and then

Even more important
    Then those noted above
    Is the Circle of Life
    With all of it's Love

Grandfather Sun, Grandmother Moon
    Spirit Keepers, Mother Earth
    Andd all of the brothers
    To whom she gives birth

Cyrstals, soil, plain rocks,
    All of our plant friends
    For leggeds, wigged ones,
    Insects without end

No leddeds, water dwellers;
    Water, clouds, stars too,
    All are of One Spirit
    And all are one with you

All talk to you too;
    But do you hear?
    You can if you just
    Open your inner ear

Many spirit firends
    Who are often nearby
    Can be clearly seen when
    You open your inner eye

Even in the city
    You can walk with Spirit
    Noise and bustle
    Are really no deterrent

See in lawn grass
    Patterns of life and
    Light shimmer on a leaf
    What a beautiful sight grand

Feel a bud open
    And then grow old
    Grandmother Moon's still
    And wonder to behold

Become one with a squirrel
    And with birds on the fly
    Stand still, look up
    Float with coulds in the sky

When your main attention
    Is on the lesson today
    Or solving a problem
    Or all those bills to pay

Let a part of yourself
    Be free to roam
    The Circle of Spirit of Live and Love
    It will be impossible to feel alone

Keep that inner eye of yours open and share some more wonders.

Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 374937 

Love from me
    mudra

Sanicle

[*]Post n°124

Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 Empty  Sanicle on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:38 am
    Thank you my dear friend.  I Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 139717 that poem...........so true.  Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 934918

Oh and love your new avatar and signature too. Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 Icon_cheers 

Sanicle

[*]Post n°125

Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 Empty  Sanicle Yesterday at 12:04 pm
    Just wanted to let you know that I’m not fighting the ‘bad guys’ with the dragons anymore.

I would tell you why but some things are just too dangerous to put out into the public arena like this.  I will say as a warning for those who have the ears to hear me though that I am now very grateful to live in this 3D reality where we cannot wield the type of power we can in the less dense realms so easily.  I doubt there’d be many of us left here if we could.  Once you get into seeing someone or something else as ‘evil’ or get into the ‘revenge’ thing…….well…….circles.  The real problem is that wielding power is just far, far too seductive, almost ‘fun’ when you get going.  But I hated feeling that growing in me.  I also hated that it was a ‘familiar’ sensation.  I’m sure I’ve been there and done that in another life somewhere.

And for those of you who may think that what I see and do is ‘just imagination’ I’d like to say that, when you are so deeply involved, the lessons are learned just as effectively as they are in this reality as the body, mind and emotions react just as strongly, trying to integrate what’s experienced in the same ways.  What does it really matter how we learn the lessons on offer as long as we do?

I also should say please be wary of those ‘inner world’ explorations.  In my experience, power of one sort or another is often on offer, sometimes for seemingly altruistic reasons and to teach us by the ‘good guys’ but also as a tool to manipulate us by the darker types ready to snare us there, often using our good intention to draw us in, even in the name of 'love'.

I’ve met both and learned and grown so much in the last 30+ years of exploring, plus toughened up enormously in the process.  But I’ve finally realized that I’m very, very happy to just be an insignificant little pleb.  And grateful that now I know WHY it’s better that I am.  I’m also happy to report that a lot of the guilt I seemed to have carried around with me for so long is dissipating now that I’ve learned this very, very important lesson.  So, yay for me.

Love to you all  
    Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 157623

shiloh Today at 10:05 am

[*]

Sanicle wrote:Just wanted to let you know that I’m not fighting the ‘bad guys’ with the dragons anymore.

I would tell you why but some things are just too dangerous to put out into the public arena like this.  I will say as a warning for those who have the ears to hear me though that I am now very grateful to live in this 3D reality where we cannot wield the type of power we can in the less dense realms so easily.  I doubt there’d be many of us left here if we could.  Once you get into seeing someone or something else as ‘evil’ or get into the ‘revenge’ thing…….well…….circles.  The real problem is that wielding power is just far, far too seductive, almost ‘fun’ when you get going.  But I hated feeling that growing in me.  I also hated that it was a ‘familiar’ sensation.  I’m sure I’ve been there and done that in another life somewhere.

And for those of you who may think that what I see and do is ‘just imagination’ I’d like to say that, when you are so deeply involved, the lessons are learned just as effectively as they are in this reality as the body, mind and emotions react just as strongly, trying to integrate what’s experienced in the same ways.  What does it really matter how we learn the lessons on offer as long as we do?

I also should say please be wary of those ‘inner world’ explorations.  In my experience, power of one sort or another is often on offer, sometimes for seemingly altruistic reasons and to teach us by the ‘good guys’ but also as a tool to manipulate us by the darker types ready to snare us there, often using our good intention to draw us in, even in the name of 'love'.

I’ve met both and learned and grown so much in the last 30+ years of exploring, plus toughened up enormously in the process.  But I’ve finally realized that I’m very, very happy to just be an insignificant little pleb.  And grateful that now I know WHY it’s better that I am.  I’m also happy to report that a lot of the guilt I seemed to have carried around with me for so long is dissipating now that I’ve learned this very, very important lesson.  So, yay for me.

Love to you all
    We create boundaries all around us on every level to protect ourselves and maintain control.
    When based on fear, the boundaries can become prisons for our Soul
    Beliefs can become a mental prison if too strictly held to, shutting out the Light

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2484p120-elementals-forgotten-maestros-of-manifestation#96526

Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 157623

For an Iceland Princess for her words of wisdom!

Anyone not able to view the Abraxas video, due to server restrictions, can download this video from:
    http://thuban.spruz.com/gfile/75r4!-!GKLGHE/santana_-_abraxas.flv and then play it on an appropriate native-generic media player.

Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 719788 ShilohConversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 Hidden-09 Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 719788

Methuselah and Senator Trees in the Rainforests of the Ancestors
    http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&fid=&lastp=1&id=198F0EDB-5E5F-4687-AE92-425FE34EC11E

[9:48:56 AM] TonyB: Interesting this
    [9:59:30 AM] Sirius 17: yeah seems i read some of this back a while ago
    [9:59:42 AM] Sirius 17: interesting her last statement
    [10:00:12 AM] TnyB: I replied in my charmer mode
    [10:02:00 AM] Sirius 17: lol flirt
    [10:02:16 AM] TonyB: Why not?
    [10:02:19 AM] Sirius 17: but i do adore that side of you
    [10:02:38 AM] TonyB: Well she seems to have had a gnosis event and she likes abraxas
    [10:03:32 AM] Sirius 17: yes seems she has been doing a lot of astral learning and has discovered the good and bad there
    [10:03:51 AM] TonyB: Yes, her comments were deep
    [10:04:00 AM] TonyB: Not at all love and lighter Nabs
    [10:04:31 AM] Sirius 17: yeah i thought it was interesting her main guide is the dragon Argon lol
    [10:04:34 AM] Sirius 17: which is a nobel gas
    [10:04:52 AM] Sirius 17: interesting symbolism anyhow
    [10:07:55 AM] TonyB: Yes
    [10:09:07 AM] Sirius 17: Angels among us huh? lol if people only knew
    [10:12:43 AM] Sirius 17:

Methuselah is a 4845-year-old[1] Great Basin bristlecone pine (Pinus longaeva) tree growing high in the White Mountains of Inyo County in eastern California.[2][3] For many years it was the world's oldest known living non-clonal organism, until superseded by the discovery in 2013 of another bristlecone pine in the same area with an age of 5063 years (germination in 3051 BC).[1] The tree is named after Methuselah, a Biblical figure having the longest mentioned lifespan in the Bible of 969 years.

[10:12:49 AM] Sirius 17: this is interesting
    [10:13:06 AM] TonyB: Yes 2013 again
    [10:13:12 AM] Sirius 17: apparently they have discovered an older tree in the same area as Methuselah
    [10:13:18 AM] Sirius 17: yes this year
    [10:13:49 AM] TonyB: They also discovered a new mammal and birds I recall
    [10:16:57 AM] Sirius 17: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Senator_%28tree%29
    [10:17:07 AM] Sirius 17: Fire and collapse

On January 16, 2012, a fire was reported at the top of the Senator tree, which burned from the inside out, "like a chimney."[3] Firefighters arrived to try to extinguish the blaze, but the tree collapsed. The charred remains of the tree now stand only 20 to 25 feet (6.1 to 7.6 m) tall.[3]

[10:17:29 AM] TonyB: I am watching this abraxas song, quite interesting and there are many trees in it
    [10:17:44 AM] Sirius 17: yes i can't view it in this country
    [10:18:06 AM] Sirius 17: our trip inspired me to look at the trees again
    [10:18:10 AM] Sirius 17: the Elders
    [10:18:31 AM] Sirius 17: I did see some very old ones there
    [10:18:44 AM] TonyB: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POL7RDoNAFs
    [10:19:35 AM] Sirius 17:
    This video contains content from SME and Image Entertainment, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
    Sorry about that.

[10:19:46 AM] TonyB: Strange
    [10:20:08 AM] TonyB: Normally it is here in Oz you cant see certain videos
    [10:27:53 AM] TonyB: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLjExPxGKo5JifLloKirqkA
    [10:27:59 AM] TonyB: I added it to my playlist
    [10:28:06 AM] TonyB: Can you access there?
    [10:29:53 AM] Sirius 17: no
    [10:30:19 AM] TonyB: Those censorship things are getting worse
    [10:30:34 AM] TonyB: Many videos we added to posts no longer exist
    [10:31:27 AM] TonyB: It is about the native Guatemalans and Peru, Macchu Piccu and the Rainforests
    [10:31:41 AM] TonyB: Then Black Magic Woman Santana song
    [10:32:07 AM] Sirius 17: yes i love that song
    [10:32:14 AM] TonyB: Yes, cool
    [10:32:34 AM] TonyB: I was trying to find another video
    [10:32:39 AM] Sirius 17: i bet there are some really big trees in the rainforests as yet untouched by humans
    [10:32:48 AM] TonyB: But I am not too good with the youtube channels
    [10:33:12 AM] TonyB: Oh yes, why I thought you should watch it as you have old trees on your mind
    [10:33:23 AM] Sirius 17: i love them
    [10:33:38 AM] TonyB: They are like cosmic grandparenthood and ancestry
    [10:33:56 AM] Sirius 17: yes and very great spirits in them
    [10:33:59 AM] Sirius 17: you can feel it
    [10:34:13 AM] Sirius 17: well i can
    [10:34:15 AM] Sirius 17: lol
    [10:34:23 AM] TonyB: Indeed

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Flattery_%28Washington%29

Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 2013-09-16_12.33.25Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 2013-09-16_14.05.51
    Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 2013-09-16_14.06.19Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 2013-09-16_14.15.17
    Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 2013-09-16_16.57.44Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 2013-09-16_16.57.29
    Conversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 544895_346198692182249_297160803_nConversations on the Cosmic Reconfiguration of Symbols and Archetypes - Page 2 1185433_346195642182554_1218230052_n
    Carla Alvarez at Cape Flattery, Lake Crescent and Rialto Beach at La Push, Washington State

A rainforest picture show:
    http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/news-taman-negara-worlds-oldest-rainforest?image=11

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm