~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

The Luciferianism of the Illuminati

Didymos
    Didymos

The Luciferianism of the Illuminati Empty The Luciferianism of the Illuminati

Post  Didymos Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:22 pm

The Luciferianism of the Illuminati

excerpt from: http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1023-financial-tyranny

THE PALLADIAN RITE

Ten years after Mazzini first wrote to Pike, they were able to hammer out an agreement to unify all the Masonic groups in Europe and America.

This agreement also allowed more of the Illuminati philosophy to be blended into the Masonic groups at the highest degree levels.

In order to understand the agreement Mazzini and Pike made, some further context needs to be filled in first.

The secret beliefs of the Illuminati included the idea that there is a “Great Architect” of the Universe, divided into two polarities – the Christian God, which they called Adonay, and Lucifer.

In this system, Lucifer is not seen as “the bad guy” – merely one of the two Divine aspects of the Great Architect.

The idea of Lucifer falling and becoming “Satan” is rejected within the inner teachings of this philosophy.

In the Bible, Lucifer originally appears as the highest and brightest angel of all. Illuminists believe Lucifer was kicked out because the Christian God was actually the bad guy.

Their arguments were founded on the Church’s suppression freedom, sexuality and scientific inquiry – wisdom. The Church was the government back then, and they demanded obedience.

Jacques DeMolay, whose torture we heard about in the 32nd degree of Freemasonry, was tortured by the Church – as were many others who preserved the ancient mystery school traditions.

While I agree that the Church had become a repressive system, I don’t see the need to demonize every Bible teaching as the work of an evil, jealous, power-mad god – but that’s what happened.

PIKE’S HINTS ABOUT LUCIFER IN “MORALS AND DOGMA”

“Morals and Dogma” was Pike’s most popular book – released in 1871, a year after his secret agreement with Mazzini was formalized.

Morals and Dogma is considered an essential text of Masonry, providing commentary on each and every degree. Pike’s true opinions on Lucifer are only hinted at, in commentaries on the third and nineteenth degrees.

The Luciferianism of the Illuminati Pike-33

http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/md/md04.htm

III. The Master….

The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is that of Yahveh reversed; for Satan is not a black god, but the negation of God. The Devil is the personification of Atheism or Idolatry.

For the Initiates, this is not a Person, but a Force, created for good, but which may serve for evil. It is the instrument of Liberty or Free Will.

They represent this Force, which presides over the physical generation, [i.e., sex] under the mythologic and horned form of the God PAN; thence came the he-goat of the Sabbat, brother of the Ancient Serpent, and the Light-bearer or Phosphor, of which the poets have made the false Lucifer of the legend.

Gold, to the eyes of the Initiates, is Light condensed.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/md/md20.htm

Council of Kadosh: XIX, Grand Pontiff….

The Apocalypse is, to those who receive the nineteenth Degree, the Apotheosis of that Sublime Faith which aspires to God alone, and despises all the pomps and works of Lucifer.

LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning!

Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!

THINK ABOUT IT

Let’s put together what Pike just said here. First of all, he feels Lucifer is a force created for good, which may serve for evil but doesn’t necessarily have to.

“Feeble, sensual or selfish Souls” will be blinded by the “light” that Lucifer bears.

Pike implies that anyone who is not “feeble, sensual or selfish” may be able to experience the “good” aspect of the Luciferian force.

These “hints” could cause some Masons to start asking questions – which might ultimately cause them to be invited into the Illuminati.

Pike says that the Luciferian force is “Liberty or Free Will.” This apparently indicates that Luciferians can practice Free Will to its fullest extent – doing whatever they choose, without ethical or moral constraints.

This becomes clearer in other secret documents that were leaked, as we shall see.

PIKE AND MAZZINI CREATE “THE PALLADIAN RITE” IN 1870

In 1870, the year before he published Morals and Dogma, Pike finalized the agreement with Mazzini that led to the consolidation of all Masonic groups in Europe and the United States.

As we see in this quote from Still’s book, they brought more of the teachings of the Illuminati and Luciferianism into Masonry, through introducing the “New and Reformed Palladian Rite”.

123: In 1870, Mazzini and Pike reached an agreement for the creation of the new supreme rite, to be called the New and Reformed Palladian Rite….

Membership in the “Palladium” was very limited, and its deliberations were shrouded in the strictest secrecy:

No mention of it would ever be made in the assemblies of the Lodges and Inner Shrines of other rites… for the secret of the new institution was only to be divulged with the greatest caution to a chosen few belonging to the ordinary high grades.

Palladism is essentially a Luciferian rite. Its religion is Manichean neo-gnosticism, teaching that the divinity is dual and that Lucifer is the equal of Adonay…. [25]

[25. Edith Starr Miller, Occult Theocracy. Hawthorne, CA: The Christian Book Club of America, 1933, p. 217.]

PIKE MAKES HIS INTENTIONS CLEARLY KNOWN

By 1889, Pike had surpassed Mazzini to become the head of World Masonry, as well as American Masonry and D.C. Masonry.

From this power position, he wrote an edict for the “23 Supreme Councils of the world” on July 14, 1889. These appear to be the top-ranking control groups for all Masonic circles in Europe and America.

This, again, was a highly secret document -- leaked by those who saw the danger it presented. It is only thanks to these heroes that we are aware of what the ultimate plans of this group have always been.

This all-important quote can be found in A.C. De La Rive’s book, La Femme et l’Enfant dans la Franc-Maconnerie Universelle, and appears on page 123 in Still’s book.

That which we must say to the crowd is—We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition.

To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees—The Masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine.

If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay (The God of the Christians) whose deeds prove his cruelty… and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and his priests calumniate him?

Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also God. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black.

That is why the intelligent disciples of Zoroaster, as well as, after them, the Gnostics, the Manicheans and the Templars have admitted, as the only logical metaphysical conceptions, the system of the two divine principles fighting eternally, and one cannot believe the one inferior in power to the other.

Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is heresy; and the true and pure philosophic religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil. [27]

[27. Miller, p. 220-221; secondary quote from A.C. De La Rive, “Instructions” issued by Gen. Albert Pike on July 14, 1889, to the 23 Supreme Councils of the world as recorded in La Femme et l’Enfant dans la Franc-Maconnerie Universelle, p. 588.]

AN INTERESTING CONTRADICTION IN PIKE’S LOGIC

Pike was clearly wrong about Zoroastrians saying these “two divine principles” are “fighting eternally” and are of equal power.

As I write in The Source Field Investigations, Zoroastrianism does acknowledge a negative force in the universe, which they call “The Adversary”.

However, the most current research from Boyce and Grenet has clearly revealed that God created the Adversary to be defeated at the end of the Age – which they called “Fraso-Kererti”.

They said the Adversary would be defeated gradually, and finally groan to a halt -- thanks to “the focused efforts of the just.”

The Zoroastrian description of the End of the Age is very similar to what we see now.

This cycle shift-point from one Age to the next has been calibrated by many ancient cultures as occurring on or around the end of this year 2012 – as I reveal in my new bestseller, The Source Field Investigations.

I worked very carefully to insure the absolute secrecy of the content of this book right up until it was actually in published form -- specifically because we were well aware of the dangers involved in telegraphing the move.

MAZZINI AND PIKE PLAN FOR THREE WORLD WARS – IN 1871

Some people could conceivably argue that Luciferianism is merely a philosophical construct that should be protected under the banner of religious freedom like any other.

Obviously, Christians have a knee-jerk reaction to the word Lucifer – but ultimately, if Luciferians respect the rights and sovereignty of others, under the US Constitution, they can think whatever they want.

However, Still’s book reveals that Pike and Mazzini made major additions to the plan for how their secret group – the “Illuminati” – could seize control of the planet, financially and politically.

Their plan was to deliberately create three world wars – on false pretenses. This means killing people and orchestrating events behind the scenes to create death and bloodshed on a level never before seen.

Two out of three of these wars appeared exactly as planned. The third World War – a battle with a ragtag group of terrorists in the Middle East – has been attempted for some time, but still has not succeeded.

Nonetheless, it is obvious that the struggle to create this Third World War is very much a present-day issue. The Federal Reserve “super-entity” is still following the old script as if it were Scripture.

The fact that this document was kept in plain, public view for many years in the British Museum Library shows that the truth is indeed out there – for those who are capable of hearing it.

Again, I wouldn’t write about any of this if I didn’t firmly believe this group is about to be defeated.

STILL’S BOOK REVEALS THE PLAN FOR THREE WORLD WARS

Here are the key passages in Still’s book that had such a huge effect on me when I first read them in 1996.

127: Although they had finally united Italy, Mazzini and Pike realized that the unification of all Europe under the banner of Illuminism would be extremely difficult, if not impossible.

Nationalism runs strongly in the human spirit, and is very difficult to erase, especially on a continent divided by warfare for many centuries.

Therefore, they set to work on their greatest plan -- a plan so vast in scope that only a reader familiar with the great power wielded by the secret societies could begin to believe it.

In 1871, Mazzini issued a letter in which he outlined the final three-part plan of the Illuminati: their grand design for ridding not just Europe, but the entire world of Christianity, and bringing it under the “illuminated” dictatorship of Luciferianism.

This remarkable letter was for many years on display in the British Museum Library in London. [32]

[32. Salem Kirban, Satan’s Angels Exposed, 1980, p. 161.]

PLANS TO CREATE A ONE-WORLD GOVERNMENT

127: Mazzini proposed a series of world wars.

These wars were to embroil every nation in a conflict so bloody and chaotic that eventually every nation would surrender its national sovereignty to an international government, like the League of Nations, or the second attempt – the current United Nations – in order to prevent subsequent global bloodletting….

The first of these world wars, they hoped, would topple the Czarist government of Russia and establish an Illuminized dictatorship – a new level in the game of control of populations.

This would give the Illuminists a secure base from which to operate, with a large population and vast natural resources to fuel the new engine of Illuminism.

The second World War would allow the new Soviet Russia to capture Europe – or as it turned out, half of it.

The third World War would be in the Middle East between the Moslems and the Jews, and would bring about the biblical Armageddon.

Certainly by the end of this Third World War, the battle-wearied nations would be ready to accept any proposal so long as it promised peace, uniting the entire world under the fatal banner of the Luciferian New World Order. [34]

[34. Kirban, p. 162-163.]

PIKE REVEALS THE PLAN IN HIS OWN WORDS TO MAZZINI

127: Pike wrote to Mazzini about the consequences of the Third World War in 1871:

[It will] provoke a formidable social cataclysm… and the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries [terrorists], will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity,…

…will be without a compass, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally into public view.

[This is] a manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

THE REVEALING

Everything I’ve shared with you is documented, historical fact. Much of it came from insiders who broke away from the group and revealed their testimony.

This is still happening today – and as a result, we have strong reason to believe the Illuminati is very much alive and well today.

I have had personal interaction with a woman named Svali, who claims to have been a mid-level member of the modern-day Illuminati – the living inheritors of this plan – up until she escaped in the early 1990s.

Svali’s writings are extremely extensive – enough to fill several books. I was directly responsible for orchestrating and transcribing her one and only surviving radio appearance – on Greg Szymanski’s show on Republic Broadcasting Network, on January 17, 2006.

While studying her discussion forum on her website at the time, lionlambministries.org, I saw her say in December 2005 that she was ready to break her silence and go on the radio.

Greg Szymanski’s name came up as one of two choices. I immediately wrote him an urgent letter with her contact info. She and I also began a written communication that unfortunately ended after the show.

I appeared as a call-in guest on the show towards the end and thank her for her bravery. I deliberately misspelled my own last name in the transcript to make it less obvious that I had helped orchestrate this.

Svali has never again made a single written, public statement anywhere after this show aired in January, 2006, but we do know that she is alive. She was severely tortured for doing this radio show.

THE REVEALING

If Svali is correct, this “pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally into public view” is called The Revealing. She had been told it was planned for the year 2020.

The Revealing was not planned to occur on any ordinary day. The formula calls for a global economic collapse to provoke the “formidable social cataclysm” planned by Pike and Mazzini.

I do not believe The Revealing will ever happen -- due to the widespread awakening now reaching critical mass in the public.

Pike and Mazzini were not wise enough to have foreseen the possibility of a worldwide, totally free and unregulated media – thanks to the Internet. This was the single most critical failure in their plan.

The resulting public awakening has directly led to the efforts of 122 nations, as we will soon discuss, to break the media stranglehold, expose the truth and free the planet.

Things had to get to a critical crisis-point in order for there to be a strong enough will, worldwide, for this group to finally be defeated – but that will is here now.

SHATTERING THE DENIAL

However, before we discuss the resolution of this problem, there are yet additional walls of denial that need to be shattered.

I understand that these following sections will be the most troubling parts of the investigation – but again, we have reached a planetary crisis point, and we can no longer afford to stay in denial of the truth.

What you are about to read is excerpts from a written interview Svali gave with H. J. Springer, the founder of the now-defunct Centrex News website, in 2000.

I pulled the original links below off of archive.org.

All of Svali’s works, including these written interviews and the transcript of the radio show, have now been compiled and arranged at http://svalispeaks.wordpress.com.

Let me make it very clear that eyewitness testimony is considered evidence admissible in court. Should that evidence then be verifiable, that testimony is considered legal proof.

Other authors who heavily validate and support Svali’s testimony, and are extremely challenging to read, include Brice Taylor (Thanks for the Memories), Cathy O’Brien (Trance-Formation of America and Access Denied), Annie McKenna (Paperclip Dolls), Kathleen Sullivan (Unshackled), Carol Rutz (A Nation Betrayed,) Lynn & Cheryl Hersha (Secret Weapons) [some argue this book is a CIA whitewash], Wanda Karriker (Morning, Come Quickly), “Mauri” (Vatican Ratline), Janet Thomas (Day Breaks Over Dharamsala), James Shelby Downward (King-Kill 33 and The Carnivals of Life and Death), and Fritz Springmeier ([url=http://www.divinecosmos.com/http%3A%2F%2Fusa-anti-communist.net%2FIlluminati%2FBloodlines of the Illuminati - By Fritz Springmeier.pdf]Bloodlines of the Illuminati[/url], The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind-Controlled Slave and Deeper Insights Into The Illuminati Formula).

A wealth of additional resources and witness testimonies can be found here.

After we discuss Svali’s testimony, we will briefly explore tangible information that verifies Svali’s allegations in the everyday world.

UTTERLY COMPELLING

The volume of written data generated by Svali is very extensive – several hundred pages. The radio show I linked to above is extremely gripping… and utterly compelling.

She talks with speed and confidence about very complex and difficult subjects. Furthermore, our historical research verifies many of the key aspects of her testimony.

Svali’s life was threatened after she did that show, and she went into hiding. She never once attempted to profit off of the hundreds and hundreds of pages’ worth of material she wrote to expose this group.

Though other survivors have come forward, Svali was the highest-ranking member thus far, and has provided the greatest amount of written documentation of her knowledge and experience.

After her radio interview, I alerted Henry Makow to her work, as he was already publishing investigations along these lines. Soon afterwards, he wrote an article that gave a great overview of her testimony:

http://www.rense.com/general30/illuminatidefector.htm

I’ve tried to avoid the “ritual abuse” discussions as much as possible in these excerpts, so as to protect you from having to read about these troubling subjects unless you decide to get more involved.

Suffice it to say that hallucinogenic drugs, hypnosis and torture -- primarily through electroshocks -- can apparently create personality fragments that have their own separate sense of self, and can be isolated from the others by "amnesic barriers."

For now, let’s focus on some of the specific facts about the organization itself that Svali gave.

WHAT IS THE ILLUMINATI?

http://web.archive.org/web/20030813222809/http://www.centrexnews.com/columnists/svali/2000/12/svali02.html

Q: Svali, I think our readers are wondering 'Is the Illuminati a religion, secret society, satanism or is it a combination of it, or something different all together, or more sinister?'

A: The Illuminati is a group that practices a form of faith known as "enlightenment". It is Luciferian, and they teach their followers that their roots go back to the ancient mystery religions of Babylon, Egypt, and Celtic druidism.

They have taken what they consider the "best" of each, the foundational practices, and joined them together into a strongly occult discipline.

Many groups at the local level worship ancient deities such as "El", "Baal", and "Ashtarte", as well as "Isis and Osiris" and "Set".

This said, the leadership councils at times scoff at the more "primitive" practices of the anarchical, or lower levels.

I remember when I was on council in San Diego, they called the high priests and priestesses the "slicers and dicers", who kept the "lower levels happy".

This is not to offend anyone, it only shows that at the leadership levels, they often believe they are more scientifically and cognitively driven. But they still practice the principles of enlightenment.

There are 12 steps to this, also known as "the 12 steps of discipline' and they also teach traveling astral planes, time travel, and other metaphysical phenomena. [DW: We will cover the 12 steps in a minute.]

Do people really do this, or is it a drug induced hallucination ? I cannot judge.

I saw things that I believe cannot be rationally explained when in this group, things that frightened me, but I can only say that it could be a combination of cult mind control, drug inductions, hypnosis, and some true demonic activity.

How much of each, I cannot begin to guess. I do know that these people teach and practice evil.

WHAT ABOUT THE HIGHER LEVELS?

http://web.archive.org/web/20030813222809/http://www.centrexnews.com/columnists/svali/2000/12/svali02.html

At the higher levels, the group is no longer people in robes chanting in front of bonfires.

Leadership councils have administrators who handle finances (and trust me, this group makes money. That alone would keep it going even if the rest were just religious hog wash).

The leadership levels include businessmen, bankers, and local community leaders. They are intelligent, well educated, and active in their churches.

Above local leadership councils are the regional councils, who give dictates to the groups below them, help form the policies and agendas for each region, and who interact with the local leadership councils.

At the national level, there are extremely wealthy people who finance these goals and interact with the leaders of other countries.

The Illuminati are international. Secret? By all means. The first thing a child learns from "family, or the Order" as they are called, is "The first rule of the Order is secrecy".

This is why you don't hear from more survivors who get out. The lengths that this group goes to, to terrify its members into not disclosing, is unbelievable.

WHAT IS THE CONNECTION BETWEEN FREEMASONS AND THE ILLUMINATI?

Q: Svali, one of the more important points, which I am sure a lot of readers would like to know more about, is, what is the Illuminati /Freemason connection, as far as you are aware of, given your previous position in the Illuminati?

Q: Was - and is - there an infiltration of the Masonic Order?

A: The Freemasons and the Illuminati are hand in glove. I don't care if this steps on any toes, it's a fact.

The masonic temple at Alexandria, Virginia (the city itself was named after Alexandria, Egypt, and is a hotbed of Illuminati activity) is a center in the Washington, DC area for Illuminati scholarship and teaching.

I was taken there at intervals for testing, to step up a level, for scholarship, and high ceremonies. The leaders in this masonic group were also Illuminists.

This has been true of every large city I have lived in. The top Freemasons were also top Illuminists.

My maternal grandparents were both high ranking Masons in the city of Pittsburgh, Pa. (president of the Eastern Star and 33rd degree Mason) and they both were also leaders in the Illuminati in that area.

Are all Masons Illuminati? No, especially at the lower levels, I believe they know nothing of the practices that occur in the middle of the night in the larger temples.

Many are probably fine businessmen and Christians. But I have never known a 32 degree or above who wasn't Illuminati, and the group helped create Freemasonry as a "front" for their activities.

THE ILLUMINATI BELIEVE THEY ARE GOOD – NOT EVIL

http://web.archive.org/web/20030810070328/http://www.centrexnews.com/columnists/svali/2000/12/svali03.html

I want to address another misconception. That is, the one that the Illuminists know that they are evil.

When I was in the group, I and those around me were ideologically committed to the agenda as being GOOD.

I thought I was helping others reach their full potential when I was a trainer.

I believed that after years of sweat and hard work, that my intelligence won out, and that I made an excellent leader.

I fought Jonathan and others on the council when I thought they were unfair, and stood up for the people beneath me. Others did the same. They honestly think they are doing a GOOD thing, and if you told them it was wrong, or evil, they would look confused.

It took a LOT of therapy and deprogramming myself, doing reality checks with noncult people to realize that it was all a lie.

I was devastated. I had dedicated my life to helping others bring in the glorious new order, and then found out it was EVIL and abusive. I went through a period of intense grieving/mourning over this.

Most Illuminists I knew weren't evil, they were deceived. Only the top leadership perhaps were consciously being hurtful.

ARE THE ILLUMINATI TRYING TO RUN THE WORLD?

The Illuminati believe in controlling an area through its: banks and financial institutions (guess how many sit on banking boards? You'd be surprised)

Local government: guess how many get elected to local city councils?

Law: children are encouraged to go to law school and medical school.

Media: others are encouraged to go to journalism school, and members help fund local papers.

Whilst I agree with a (Most) General Overview in this (Wilcock above and Swerdlow below) information; I do not adhere to most details as presented in this material. It is strictly FYI Only with many details imo rather speculative and inferred from other 'obscured and 'clouded' sources.
    The numero uno manual of the ptb aka elite aka 'hierarchy' is the GOT and the overarching symbol in this becomes the "Dragon's Energy" and the concept of the 'Lightbringer', Logos and Lucifer.

As consequence of those important and pertinent archetypes; I share this data in a deeper context NOT evident, but implied in this material.

Tonyblue

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles08.htm

The Luciferianism of the Illuminati Reptiles08_top1
    The Luciferianism of the Illuminati Reptiles08_top1a
    by Stewart A. Swerdlow

from Zayra Website

The leader of the Earths Illuminati is called the "Pindar". The Pindar is a member of one of the 13 ruling Illuminati families, and is always male. The title, Pindar, is an abbreviated term for "Pinnacle of the Draco", also known as the "Penis of the Dragon". Symbolically, this represents the top of power, control, creation, penetration, expansion, invasion, and fear. The holder of this rank reports to the purebred Reptilian leader in the inner Earth.

Recently, there are reports that the Marquis de Libeaux is the Pindar, but this is disinformation. The true current Pindar is the head of the Rothschild family, as has been for several hundred years. He is based in Germany near Frankfurt. In the late 1970s, he oversaw the sister project to Montauk, called M.A.L.D.A. is an anagram for Montauk-Alsace-Lorraine Dimensional Activation. This project was located near the city of Strasbourg, France, historically once part of Germany.

Interestingly, there is a winery on the east end of Long Island, not far from Montauk Point, called Pindar Vineyards. This wine is growing in popularity, gaining international accolades. This fits nicely into the plan, as this area will be a part of the capital district of the Earth/United Nations in the Empire State! Red wine is symbolic of the blood ingested by the Reptilians. The wine can become sanctified as it did in the Roman Catholic Church, a patsy for the Reptilians. In the Catholic Church, wine replaced the blood in ceremony.

The Illuminati here on Earth have established a pyramid structure of control identical to the system that exists in the Draco Empire. The pyramid with the Reptilian eye, located on the American one-dollar bill, is symbolic of this control structure. The eye is the cap on the pyramid, thus explaining why the original surface of the Great Pyramid in Egypt was capped in solid gold.

The Pindar is represented by the gold cap on the pyramid. The next layer, or "eye", on the pyramid represents the 13 ruling families. They are as follows:

• Rothschild (Bauer or Bower) - Pindar

• Bruce

• Cavendish (Kennedy)

• De Medici

• Hanover

• Hapsburg

• Krupp

• Plantagenet

• Rockefeller

• Romanov

• Sinclair (St. Clair)

• Warburg (del Banco)

• Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe)
    Each of the 13 ruling families is given an area of the Earth and/or a particular function to fulfill on the Earth. These particular functions include global finances, military technology/development, mind-control, religion, and media.

Each of the 13 ruling families has a Council of 13 as well. The number, 13, has great significance to them. They know that there are 12 types of energies that pass through the 10 aspects of God-Mind. The totality of the 12 energies equals a 13th energy. This is considered the most powerful knowledge.

They also know that there are really 13 Zodiac signs, not the commonly acknowledged 12. They have kept the 13th hidden for centuries because it is the sign of the Dragon. They keep the qualities and traits of this sign secret to avoid giving away clues to the Reptilian mind-pattern.

The next layer is the second-in-command families who do the support work for the Pindar and 13 ruling families. While all of the 13 ruling family members are shape-shifters, all members of the 300 supporting families are not. They do, however, all have a high percentage of Reptilian DNA.

They are known as the "Committee of 300".These families include such notable names as Agnelli, Balliol, Beale, Bell, Bouvier, Bush, Cameron, Campbell, Carnegie, Carrington, Coolidge, Delano, Douglas, Ford, Gardner, Graham, Hamilton, Harriman, Heinz, Kuhn, Lindsay, Loeb, Mellon, Montgomery, Morgan, Norman, Oppenheimer, Rhodes, Roosevelt, Russell, Savoy, Schiff, Seton, Spencer, Stewart/Stuart, Taft, and Wilson. There are many others.

The Committee of 300 use many well-known institutions to accomplish their goals, including the Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderburgers, Trilateral Commission, Club of Rome, Royal Institute for International Affairs, Mafia, CIA, NSA, Mossad, Secret Service, International Monetary Fund, Federal Reserve, Internal Revenue Service, and Interpol, to name a few. All of these are private organizations or corporations set up as public service devices, but this is far from the truth.

The Illuminati structure also creates artificial countries to further their goals. Examples of these are the United States, Switzerland, Kuwait, the Soviet Union, Panama, Israel, Italy, Yugoslavia, the United Kingdom, most of Black Africa, all of the Arab countries, and all of Central and South America. These nations were created to amass wealth for the ruling families and their supporters, to hide or keep their wealth, and to create unstable conditions necessary to start wars or increase military budgets.

Switzerland was created as a neutral banking centre so that Illuminati families would have a safe place to keep their funds without fear of destruction from wars and prying eyes.

The United States was established with 13 colonies, one for each of the Illuminati families. The original flag had 13 stars, and still has 13 stripes. The eagle, the symbol of the United States, holds 13 arrows in its talons. The United States is actually a corporate asset of the Virginia Company that was established in 1604 in England with direct involvement of the Rothschilds. The finances of the Rothschilds were necessary to fund the exploration and exploitation of the North American continent.

The assets of the Virginia Company, including the United States, are owned by the Holy Roman Empire via the Vatican. This occurred in 1213 when King James gave all English assets to the Reptilian Pope. Executorship remains with the British royal family, but actual ownership lies with the Roman Catholic Church.

The United States of America is not named after Amerigo Vespucci, as you learned in school. The Illuminati would never name a continent, actually two continents, after an Italian mapmaker. The name is actually a combination of words.

• "Am" is the Hebrew word for "people"

• "Ame" is also the command form of the Spanish/Latin verb "to love"

• "Eri" or "ari" is a Hebrew term for "lion"

• "Rica" is the feminine form of the Spanish word for "rich"

• "Ka" is the ancient Egyptian word for soul, or spirit force within a body
    There are two layers of meanings. The Ancient Hebrew/Egyptian translates to say,

"the people of the lion with spirit force"
    Hence, the pyramid and all-seeing eye on the one-dollar bill. The Latinized version translates to say, "love riches", in a feminized/physical reality way. This gives an idea of what they had in mind.

Take this a step further, and one sees the mixture of the feminine Latin/eagle ideas with the masculine Hebrew/lion ideas. The symbolic statement of America is that it is a combination of Lemuria and Atlantis; a blend of the human/Lyrae with Reptilian/Draco. Perhaps the anagram LSD, an Illuminati created drug, has a hidden meaning as well: Lyrae-Sirius-Draco!

The combination of these three civilizations would produce the most powerful, technological Empire ever known!

In 1776, the creation of the United States as an independent nation coincided with the declaration into public existence of the official Illuminati organization by member Adam Weishaupt, in Bavaria. Publicly, Mr. Weishaupt appeared to be determined to create an organization comprised of the European elite that would uplift mankind.

Of course, this was part of an Illuminati global ceremony. The creation for the United States and the Illuminati global ceremony. The creation of the United States and the Illuminati organization were artificial beginnings for public consumption. The United States was the device to be used to bring the Illuminati into public acceptance. Current Illuminati members believe that Adam Weishaupt was a look-alike for George Washington, and it is actually Weishaupts image that appears on the one-dollar bill.

George Washington was a wealthy slave and plantation owner. He is known to have raped some of his female slaves and used some of the male slaves in ritualistic ceremony. There are many people of the Black race who can literally trace their genetics to the founding fathers. George Washington also ordered the building of the Montauk Lighthouse in 1796. This lighthouse included an underground area for supply storage in case of a British coastline invasion. If he had only known what that area would become - or did he?

The 13 ruling Illuminati families constantly vie for control amongst themselves. During this time period, the Spanish, British, and French Illuminati all fought to win control over North and South America. The Rothschilds kept these Illuminati factions in line by sending Hessian troops to monitor the situation. The leaders enjoyed these war games, pitting one against the other to see who would win. The hundreds of thousands of lives lost were meaningless to them.

The Manifest Destiny of the United States was created to expand the territory of the Aryans at the expense of the native populations. As always, the Illuminati seek to destroy native peoples and their cultures. This is an attempt to destroy their knowledge of God-Mind, as well as the possibility that the natives will impart this information on to others. Especially important is their need to eliminate native cultures with ancient knowledge of Atlantis and Lyrae.

The natives that gave them the most problem were the Cherokee Indians because this tribe retained most of their Atlantean knowledge, even accessing the Bear/Bigfoot frequency for information. For this reason, these people were uprooted from their homeland in the southern Appalachian Mountains, and forcibly marched to Oklahoma on what is now known as The Trail of Tears. Many died along the way. Only a remnant remained in North Carolina, Tennessee, and Georgia. In the north, the vast Iroquois/Mohawk nation was disbanded. The Montauk, direct descendents of the Atlanteans who call their leader Pharaoh, were systematically eliminated.

The Rothschilds were aggressively involved with the slave trade from Africa, importing slaves to North and South America as well as the Caribbean. They were very careful not to import Blacks from the eastern areas of Ethiopia or Sudan where the descendents of Solomon were located, instead concentrating on western and central Africa for the slave populations. These areas had the pure mixture of Anunnaki and simian genetics, and the programming desirable for the Illuminati agenda.

The Rothschilds decided that splitting the United States colonies would double their profits. So they politically created, and financially supported, the Civil War. The Civil War was actually a global ceremonial ritual to bring slavery to its next level. This war allowed the North to win, and publicly abolish slavery. The best slaves are the ones who do not realize that they are slaves. This alleviates rebellion and resistance. This was the status immediately following the Civil War. Blacks in the South are still slaves. There is still segregation, even in the North. The Illuminati still consider Blacks to be second or third class citizens. Only now the slavery is subtle and masked.

Since the Civil War, there have been other staged wars that entrenched the trend toward globalization. The Spanish-American War of 1898-1899 acquired more land for the American Illuminati, placing a greater portion of the Earth’s surface under American jurisdiction. World War I was designed to change the map of Europe as well as test germ and chemical warfare technology for future use. This coincided with the worldwide influenza outbreak designed to reduce the global population, making control easier. World War I also laid the foundation for the German role in the next war.

World War II was a test of the final globalization and extermination projects. It was also designed to test mind-control machinations; to test the use of fluoride which deadens brain activity and slows resistance to authority; to experiment with slave labor camps and study the development of resistance; and to teach the masses to spy and report on one another.

World War II brought three primary goals of the Illuminati to fruition.

• The first was that hidden Illuminati symbolisms were brought to public attention from the underground strongholds in Tibet and Egypt, such as the Swastika and the ankh.

• The second was the creation of the State of Israel as a foundation for the New World Religion.

• The last was the creation of nuclear weapons as part of the Illuminati global ceremony.

During World War II, the Germans helped to perfect "sex-slaves" as a means of transmitting information amongst the elite. Sex-slaves can be either male or female, who are sexually programmed using Wilhelm Reich procedures, which are illegal in the United States, but used by the Illuminati and government.

These sex-slaves deliver messages and keep programmed sleepers in line. The sex-slave is downloaded with a message or function through various sexual acts and drugs, which can only be released by repeating the same sexual act with the target, or person, to be activated. They are trained to know their target’s trigger words and trigger events to activate, delete, or change programming.

In recent years, several women have come forward claiming to be the sex-slaves of globally recognized political figures. Many were used as information couriers between high-level male Illuminati. Usually, look-alikes of the political figures are used in the incipient programming as a focal point for the sex-slave. The slave is put through a desensitizing process, so there is no pleasure in the sexual act; it is merely a duty to be performed. Many times the slave becomes sexually promiscuous, repeatedly having sex with people who look like the intended target. It is a sad life.

By the end of World War II, one of the three major Illuminati global rituals was accomplished. This was the nuclear explosion that took place in 1945 at the 33rd parallel as a test for the nuclear attack on Japan. This explosion was symbolic, representing the simultaneous creation and destruction of matter and energy. The year was symbolic as well. In numerology, 1 9 = 10, representing the 10 aspects of God-Mind. The number 10 further breaks down to 1 0 = 1, representing a new beginning. Continuing, 4 5 = 9, representing the end of a cycle. Symbolically, the entire event represented the end of a cycle to prepare for a new beginning using the new creation of God-Mind out of destruction.

Additionally, a cylinder containing material still not explained by the government was trucked into the nuclear explosion testing. This cylinder was made from pure steel and allegedly was the same physical dimensions as the Kabala describes for the creation of Golems. Kabala is ancient Hebrew metaphysics that has been a staple for the Illuminati for millennia. Golems are artificial beings that are used as a slave force. It is highly probable that this was a symbolic ritual for the creation of the society of Golems.

World War II also allowed the European/American Illuminati to destroy the Japanese Illuminati desires of global domination. The Japanese royal family, represented by Emperor Hirohito, have always been ostracized as non-legitimate by the ruling 13 families. The Japanese claim to be direct descendents of Lemurian purebred Reptilians.

The European/American Illuminati claim that the Japanese Illuminati are descendents from a lower species in the Draco hierarchy. This lower species is considered a worker class without any political clout or influence. The European/American Illuminati also claim that East Indians are a lower species in the Draco hierarchy. The 13 ruling families consider light skin and hair to be an elite characteristic.

On January 17, 1994, Japan sent a seismic event to California. Exactly one year later on January 17, 1995, the city of Kobe, Japan was seismically destroyed. Kobe was the home of the Japanese electromagnetic weaponry centers. The European/American Illuminati will not tolerate thorns in their sides. The destruction of Japan and its royal family will continue in the coming months.

Every year, the Illuminati hold meetings to plan the events of the coming year to accomplish their main objective formulated millennia ago of global control and domination. In the 1850s, they pinpointed their target date for complete domination with an agenda called Plan 2000. This has since been revised to 2003. The fiasco election of George W. Bush Jr. to office is a key sign that they are on target. The public lesson of the United States presidential "election" of 2000 is that the citizens do not vote for anyone! Even the Illuminati are now finding it increasingly difficult to conceal their plans.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:53 am