~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

4 posters

A Message from my Loveheart

Allisiam
    Allisiam

A Message from my Loveheart Empty A Message from my Loveheart

Post  Allisiam Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:46 am

Raven Today at 12:58 am
    mudra wrote:Pearls .. yes ...I like this image Raven.
    They come to us when we surf on the wave of synchronicities one after the other .
    Landing on the shore of our heart in the most unexpected guises .

As said above :

The Truth wants to be known by you, it is It´s main goal, inviting you every moment of your life, so to be understood by you It is out of Necessity simple and to be noticed relating to Providence It is "in front of you".

What our mind would pay no attention to or even reject our Heart drinks as honey wine.This is what makes life a jewel .

A Message from my Loveheart 934918

Love for You

mudra

Yes dear Mudra ,and my mind reaches out and thirstily drinks your hearts honey wine, for it is a beautiful jewel. Thank you.

In my own words and through and by the understanding of my soul is a deeper meaning that I wish to share with you, of this Pearl you so carefully plucked.

For Mudra, Carol and all of my Family here, and there

The Truth wants to be known by you, it is It´s main goal, inviting you every moment of your life, so to be understood by you It is out of Necessity simple and to be noticed relating to Providence It is "in front of you".

Who or what is this truth? and how does something that was once nothing have a goal to be known by you, inviting you every moment of your life? This is the great mystery of creation. The void of nothingness became filled with life and creation was born. Just as the womb of a barren woman desires a child to fill her void, this longing to create and fill our own emptyness is echoed in the same lonlyness we feel in our hearts. We are mirrors of this desire for life and within the faces of our human family do we find the reflection of the Truth. And who else is in front of you but your other selves, disguised as your human family.

What divides us within this darkness is our only sin and it is the veil which separates the seen from the unseen. It is called ignorance. And what is ignorance really but the hidden nature of things, something which is not revealed.
    In La'kesh I AM another yourself.

GOT:
    (5) Jesus said, "Recognize what is in your sight, and that which is hidden from you will become plain to you . For there is nothing hidden which will not become manifest."

Recognize that you are all One, a reflection of All that is AND each other. Acknowledge your human family as yourself and love and honor them as you would yourself. Within the image of each of your faces will the fathers image be made manifest and un-hidden in the Many. If you can look at your worst enemy and see the face of god, then you have understood.
    In'lakesh I am another yourself.

(27)  "If you do not fast as regards the world, you will not find the kingdom. If you do not observe the Sabbath as a Sabbath, you will not see the father."

Loose attachment to things worldly, they do not define you.
    Being able to see your reflection in everything.

(29) Jesus said, "If the flesh came into being because of spirit, it is a wonder. But if spirit came into being because of the body, it is a wonder of wonders. Indeed, I am amazed at how this great wealth has made its home in this poverty."

We are the wonder of wonders in the flesh if we can SEE the father. WE are his vessels of mercy, our human bodies are meant to house his mind. Through our rememberance and reflection of our True self, we can and will wake the sleeper.
    In'Lakesh I am another yourself.

(42) Jesus said, "Become passers-by."

Drop the ego and the judgement of yourself and others, become the observer and your eyes will be opened. Make your ego subject to The Master. The constant chatter in your mind of what is good or bad, right or wrong IS the VEIL and the only way to remove it is through a careful balancing act.

(25) Jesus said, "Love your brother like your soul, guard him like the pupil of your eye."

(17) Jesus said, "I shall give you what no eye has seen and what no ear has heard and what no hand has touched and what has never occurred to the human mind."

Reach out to your human family and touch the hand of God, for this IS your true self, that has been revealed within each and every one of them.

A Message from my Loveheart Michelangelo33

harp 

In love with all of you, Raven

Last edited by Allisiam on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Inanna
    Inanna

A Message from my Loveheart Empty Re: A Message from my Loveheart

Post  Inanna Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:26 am

BEAUTIFUL gnosis, Allisiam ... THANK YOU, sister !!! wub

much love,

Nanna
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:37 pm

Blessed is the heart within and without all hearts knocking at the door as a thief in the night.

A Message from my Loveheart Fresco-from-the-cathedral-of-living-pillar-in-georgia-depicting-christ-within-the-zodiac-circle

(3) Jesus said, "If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

(37) His disciples said, "When will you become revealed to us and when shall we see you?"
    Jesus said, "When you disrobe without being ashamed and take up your garments and place them under your feet like little children and tread on them, then will you see the son of the living one, and you will not be afraid."

(22) Jesus saw infants being suckled. He said to his disciples, "These infants being suckled are like those who enter the kingdom."
    They said to him, "Shall we then, as children, enter the kingdom?"
    Jesus said to them,
    "When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female female; and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in place of a likeness; then will you enter the kingdom."

(48) Jesus said, "If two make peace with each other in this one house, they will say to the mountain, 'Move Away,' and it will move away."

[1:21:26 AM] Tonyblue: [2:58:52 PM] fates---: hello tony
    [3:05:30 PM] fates---: yesterday Raven tought me the lesson of the Klien bottle, but I have some additional questions concerning it
    [3:05:45 PM] fates---: the following is a segment from our conversation
    [3:06:18 PM] fates---: [12:02:50 AM] fates---: the klein bottle is both the outside and the inside at the same time and is designed such that a standard normal vector on a plane cannot exist
    [12:03:09 AM] Ishtara Raven: http://www.flightoftheraven.com/Primal_Energy read this, there are 4 pages of this, then get back to me lol
    [12:03:42 AM] Ishtara Raven: right but it can be embedded into a 3-D euclidian space
    [12:03:51 AM] fates---: yes
    [12:03:56 AM] Ishtara Raven: which is what are current universe is now
    [12:04:14 AM] fates---: what is its significance?
    [12:04:38 AM] Ishtara Raven: topologically it has more surface area, more space, what i said above
    [12:05:10 AM] fates---: but what does it represent
    [12:05:32 AM] Ishtara Raven: read that 4 page link i just gave you
    [12:05:36 AM] fates---: ok
    [12:05:38 AM] Ishtara Raven: then ask questions lol
    [12:27:51 AM] fates---: the klien bottle is the means of connecting the tail to the head, like the loop of an infinity sign. It is a means of connecting the timespace dimention we are in to what exists outside of that dimention. If you were to take a peice of paper, one side was our dimentional spacetime, and the other side was the another dimentional spacetime. Creating a klien bottle from this sheet of paper would allow the user to run their finger upon the surface of the paper continuously and is able to reach the other side without lifting their finger or reaching an edge. I think you are also stating that this can be applied to principles that have opposing forces such as order vs chaos. A kilean bottle links both polarities through zero point without having to jump. Thus order and chaos are the same thing. This shift is the warping of a 2 sided plane into this shape.
    The union of heaven and hell.
    [12:28:55 AM] Ishtara Raven: YES
    [12:29:05 AM] fates---: haha
    [12:30:00 AM] Ishtara Raven: your a very clever dragon fates :)
    [3:08:28 PM] fates---: i understand why timespace must make this shape, but not the activation process
    [3:09:30 PM] fates---: the process of going from a reciever to a transmitter, why a galatic allignment such as in 2012 would trigger a reconfiguration such as this
    [3:20:35 PM] fates---: i would think it would be encoded within the book of revelations right? I know your conected consciousness allows you to decypher the true meanings encoded there... therefore what lines give proof to this future event occuring and how, in laymens terms
    [3:45:53 PM] fates---: i have a few other things that I would like to learn from you in the future as well.

(86) Jesus said, "The foxes have their holes and the birds have their nests, but
    the son of man has no place to lay his head and rest."

(108) Jesus said, "He who will drink from my mouth will become like me. I myself
    shall become he, and the things that are hidden will be revealed to him."

(114) Simon Peter said to him, "Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of
    life."
    Jesus said, "I myself shall lead her in order to make her male, so that she too may
    become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who will make herself male
    will enter the kingdom of heaven."

A Message from my Loveheart Empty On Being At Peace and Being Happy...

Post  Lola Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:37 am

I just want to clarify, that being at peace and being happy aren't necessarily the same thing. There is a definite difference between our feelings and the state of our inner being. The state of inner being is what helps us maneuver through life in a calmer and more peaceful way, regardless of what may be happening around us and/or how we feel about it.

Experiencing inner peace comes from practicing the art of letting go. When we hold onto feelings and situations, reliving them over and over in our minds and feeling the feelings again and again we keep ourselves in a state of inner turmoil, even when some of the situations and feelings are happy ones. So how do we get to a place where we can achieve inner calm? It is actually through our ability to acknowledge our feelings about the things that happen to us and around us and then we can let them go.

My friends, this may sound strange, but in actuality nothing ever stays the same. No matter how happy or sad we may feel in any given moment, no matter what may be going on in our lives, it will always change. So hanging onto resentments, fear, and anger or trying to hold fast to feelings of happiness and joy actually keeps us in a state of inner turmoil. Acknowledging our feelings and then allowing them to flow into our past frees us to live in peace. This is the art of letting go.

I am sharing an exercise with you in the event you would like to try this. The next time you find yourself in the midst of turmoil, find a quiet spot and close your eyes and breathe slow deep breaths, for just a few minutes. Allow any feeling that comes up to wash over you and then flow away. Then take a really deep cleansing breath and return to your day. Do this as often as you need to and you will discover that you can do it faster and more easily each time.

Friends, inner peace is the key to living a better, more fruitful and comfortable life. If you practice the art of letting go, over time you will find yourself doing it quite naturally. You will discover that there are times when you become consistently peaceful from within and don't even have to pick up and feel feelings before you let them go.

Sincerely Lola...

A Message from my Loveheart Petals

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:05 am