~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

4 posters

Gaia

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Gaia Empty Gaia

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:56 am

HOME ~ a film by Yann Arthus-Bertrand

The visuals are stunning and I can very easily see how our Mother is just like we are on the inside of our own bodies.  We are definitely a mini-fractal of the Universe.  The rivers are like our veins.... the trees like our lungs...the tall grass moving by the breeze is just like our hair...  It is so beautiful!

Much Love,

Gaia Xeia177 heart glitter

Last edited by SuiGeneris on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Gaia Empty Re: Gaia

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:33 am

I love blue whales!

Sui
    Eric B
    Eric B

Post  Eric B Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:40 pm

"The farther we drift the farther the mind/program/matrix drifts from the soul and stronger the Double think becomes. The matrix ordering the standardization of mind squeezes the excess and revolution/psychosis exudes."

Are you equating "revolution" with "psychosis" in this statement??? or, are you saying that one OR the other will be the inevitable result of the "matrix standardization??"

love,

Kali

Equating revolution with psychosis? That one or the other will be inevitable? Revolution with psychosis goes hand and hand. A mosaic of one or the other is at hand.

Moby Dick

Post  Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:04 pm

Let me get a tissue to wipe my tears....

Your effort to bring the "environment problem" into consciousness is a....nice thing to do.... just try not to use too much global "warming" (it is fucking cold outside) data...

About the "environmental protection" and "knowing how bad it is". ....

What is funny about this reminds me on the feminist joke....the women that get together on weekends to talk about male domination and what all man "are"....but during the week they live off his pay.

So if we have the fire nice and started now....

It is also funny to see people talking about SAVING THE PLANET and than going in their car to take a drive to the nearest store or just to drive around a little...

NOT having a slightest idea about what it takes to manufacture that car...all the parts...the entire chain process from 0 to the car. And than to fuel the car...it is not the Co2 it is the "magical" process that gets the fuel from "somewhere" into the gas tank...where the nice petrol company makes sure you get a "clean service"

AND than....people drive themselves to the nice shiny looking stores...shopping complexes...where they buy nice stuff for them....again without any realization...not even close...about...the entire chain of events that took place to get that product (you do not need) on the shelf and than using marketing strategy to sell it to a week minded public of brainless zombies.

And this are just two simple examples...that 99,9% of population fits into.

Than i also remember you mentioning about having a pool. Must be nice to have a pool. Here where i live having a pool means high society. Must be nice swimming in that pool. How big is it? I wonder what the average size is... 10m long x 5m width x 2m depth? 100 cubic meters of water? Correct math? That is 100.000 liters of WATER! Just HOW is that being "environmentally aware"? A person needs on average 2 liters of water a day.... that pool could provide water for to a single person the entire life span.

MY point being - talk is cheap.

Sure it is a nice looking video....sure many will see it and go in "awe" about it...sure they will....but it ends here.

To anyone that might be interested - another "mainstream" (vegetarian based) but much shorter save the planet "propaganda"....and do not get me wrong...i am very aware of the environmental damage and also in what extent i contribute to it...nature is fucking SPECTACULAR ......the people...well...the shit is about to leave the planet anyway...

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:56 am

My dear Rok,

So now having a pool is "evil"? LOL

It is a nice place to relax on a hot summer day...I wanted that in my reality and the Universe "conspired" to give it to me... how awesome is that?

Sui

Post  Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:14 am

If each of us had a pool...than there would be no water left.

If all the people on earth would want the same living "standard" as US and EU people...impossible...

There are wast amounts of water on this rock called the SEA...go use that for swimming...and than there are also public pools (if u like the taste of pee)

"Evil"..pool people...

My point though was that preaching about environment being endangered and not doing that "little thing" on your part to change it...well....do i need to say more?
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:46 pm

Posting a beautiful video about Earth filmed on location all over our planet is hardly preaching.  If you did not like say the first two minutes of it then you can always stop and not look at the rest of it...your choice, I will not be offended... trust me.

Do you think I am not aware of what is going on with Earth?

There is so much more to this conscious beautiful planet than the "environmental issue" Al Gore style...  perhaps you can start a "save the planet" thread just for that...

Sui
    Inanna
    Inanna

Post  Inanna Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:17 pm

Hey Ya'll--

ALL of these videos are fantabulous ..... each in its own right. thank you, Sui and Rok, for the generosity of spirit you display in selecting and sharing them with us! oh ..... and btw ..... you 2 are a HOOT and a HALF!!! aren't you running out of sand to throw at each other yet?! SERIOUSLY! ya'll should either get a room ..... or get-it-on/over/whatever before one or the both of you wear out your throwing arms! LOL rofl

oh ..... 1 more thing ..... a technical question. if i want to e-mail any of your videos to anyone, can anybody tell me HOW?? VERY low-tech, i am, as you can see!

much love to my dragon siblings,

your sister-in-the-sandbox, Nanna dragon love flowers: dragon love
    wastelander
    wastelander

Post  wastelander Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:32 am

Inanna wrote:oh ..... 1 more thing ..... a technical question. if i want to e-mail any of your videos to anyone, can anybody tell me HOW?? VERY low-tech, i am, as you can see!

much love to my dragon siblings,

your sister-in-the-sandbox, Nanna dragon love flowers: dragon love

binanna, would it not be easier and much quicker to ask someone who is usually somewhere near you who knows a "little" about things like that??
    Gaia Crazywhite

just hit play...and click on the video again whilst it plays.
    Inanna
    Inanna

Gaia Empty hippi-dippi-bippi-bobbi

Post  Inanna Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:23 am

THANK YOU, baby! i realized right AFTER i'd posted that question how SILLY it was ..... but by then it was too late. and i just thought ..... oh well ..... whoever doesn't ALREADY knows how spacy i am is SURE to figure it out now!

but i definitely DO appreciate your also answering the question, wastelander. you are a PEACH! hund and caress

much love,

c'est moi
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Gaia Empty Life After Birth...

Post  SuiGeneris Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:51 pm

Life After Birth

Gaia 11898877_10152956259321447_8921726312957164449_n_zpssfazp6f2

-Hey Psst hey...you awake?
    -I am now...what's up?
    -You know? I'm bored out of my mind here.  Do you believe in life after birth?
    -Of course I do...something has to exist after birth.  maybe we are here because we need to prepare for what's coming next
    -Nonsense! there's nothing after birth.  What kind of life would that be?
    -I don't know but....surely there's has to be more light than here...
    maybe we will walk with our own two feet or eat with our mouths...
    -That is absurd! walking is impossible and eating with our mouths? that is ridiculous! that is what the umbilical cord is for.  I'll tell you one thing, life after birth is out of the question.  Besides, our umbilical cords are too short.
    -Well I think there must be something; and maybe it'll be a little bit different than what we are accustomed here, don't you think?
    -But nobody ever came back from the beyond after birth!
    Birth has to be the end of life, after all, life is nothing more than an anguished existence in this darkness that...leads us to nothing!
    -Well....I don't know exactly how it will be after birth but...I'm sure that we will see our mother and she will take care of us
    -Mother? You believe in a Mother? And where exactly do you think she is?
    -What do you mean where? All around us! In her and through her is how we live...
    Without her, this world would not exist
    -Well I don't believe it! I've never seen a mother, therefore, it is only logical that she doesn't exist!
    -Yes but sometimes, when we are really silent, you can hear her singing...or you can feel how she caresses our world...
    I think there is a brand new life that is waiting for us, and that here we're just getting ready for it...
    -You know what?....no comment...go back to sleep bro...
    -*Sighs*

heart glitter

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:39 pm