~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

Connecting the DOTS...

SuiGeneris

Connecting the DOTS...

Post  SuiGeneris on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:29 am

The Black Heart of TezCATlipoca!!!

Tezcatlipoca, Jaguar God of the Smoking Mirror

In my last post I looked at the relationship between the Cat and the Train Tracks and having followed this fresh trail of synchronicities I've been lead to an ancient Mayan Jaguar God who goes by the name of Tezcatlipoca.

Tezcatlipoca, "Smoking Mirror", is an Aztec god associated with black magic, obsidian, and the jaguar. Various sources connect this Black God with the nocturnal sky, the subconscious mind, the ancestral memory and Time.

Like Loki from the Norse legends, or the Egyptian Set, Tezcatlipoca was a trickster god who delighted in overturning the order of things. As an instigator of chaos and a master of disruption he could be both helpful and destructive. On one hand he would ripen the crops and on the other he would annihilate them with a burning drought. Sometimes the conflicts he brought to the world were actually sources of creative energy and positive change. He appeared most frequently as a magician, a smoking shape-shifter and a Jaguar God endowed with mysterious powers.

According to the Aztec creation story Tezcatlipoca turned himself into the sun. His twin Quetzalcoatl couldn’t bear the thought of his brother ruling the universe so he knocked him out of the sky and into the darkness of the ocean.

Having been removed from the sky by his nemesis, Tezcatlipoca transformed himself into a Jaguar before destroying the world. Quetzalcoatl re-created and re-populated Earth, taking his place as ruler of the second world, only for Tezcatlipoca to rise against him and send a great wind which devastated the population. You can see that these guys had issues with one another - Yin and Yang don't often see eye to eye.

Here we see the Black Tezcatlipoca facing off against the White Quetzalcoatl (a Plumed Serpent/Dragon) on page 3 of the Codex Borbonicus:

According to another Aztec myth, before the creation of the world, there was only the sea and the Earth Monster, Cipactli, who took the form of a crocodile. Tezcatlipoca tempted Cipactli to the surface of the ocean using his foot as bait. The Earth Monster rose to the surface and devoured Tezcatlipoca's foot but during the struggle she lost her lower jaw and was left too weak to return underwater. Tezcatlipoca and the god Quetzalcoatl joined forces to capture her and created the earth from her carcass and formed the tribes of men from her back.

Tezcatlipoca lost one of his limbs during his encounter with the Earth Monster and in this image we find him walking on water as Cipactli swims away with his Leg:

In Keeping track of the Cat I looked at a number of synchronicities involving the Cat and Train Tracks. Notice in the image above that the Jaguar/Cat God Tezcatlipoca stands above what could be interpreted as a set of underwater Train Tracks.

In the last post this example of the 'Cat on the Train Track' pointed us down to the level of our DNA:

If we zoom out to see what role the Cat has to play in the bigger picture we'll find that the feline has more than a few things in common with the centre of our own Galaxy. Believe it or not but the decapitated Peg Leg of Tezcatlipoca is going to help bridge this gap between micro and macro.

Jim Sanders and Jake Kotze have done a lot of research into the WinniPEG LEGislature Building (or 'Peg Leg' Building) and they've shown on numerous occasions that this particular piece of architecture resonates on a number of levels with the Galactic Centre, the Black Hole located in the Heart of the Milky Way.

If you're new to this then check out Jakes Galactic Centre Temple or Strange Things Afoot at the Circle-M to find out why the 'Peg Leg' Building, a masonic model of King Solomon's Temple, is an Earthly resonator for the heavenly marker known as the Galactic Center (GC), or check out Jims Temple of Juno post to find out why the Goddess of Jupiter entrains with this sync-tacular piece of architecture.

In this image we see that the mathematical Blueprint of Life, known as the Pi Ratio or Golden Spiral, is incorporated into the 'Peg Legs' design:

For more on the Peg Leg connection you might want to Peg Leg(o) my Ego.

Jim took a video of the Ashanincan shaman Maestro Juan Flores who recently visited Winnipeg. Here we see the Maestro standing in the centre of the Pool of the Black Star, located at the very centre of the WinniPeg Legislature Building, as he chants an icaro to an audience gathered around him in a circle. You can watch the Maestro Sending Light to the World by following the link.

Jake Kotze describes this Black Star ^ as the 'Heart of the Heart', the most central element of the Earthly marker of Galactic Centre. If we turn our attention back to Tezcatlipoca we can see that his 'Peg Leg' resonates with the Manitoba 'Peg Leg' Building and therefore the Black Star located within it.

From the synchromystic perspective Tezcatlipoca is an Aztec God who has a Black Star, or Black Whole, in his Heart.

The Cat/Jaguar lead me to the DNA Blueprint found within all life, but also lead me to the centre of our Milky Way - the micro and macro united via the furry feline.

The next lead came via this brilliant animation which shows the birth of the majestic TezCATlipoca:

Dark Knight of the Sol from Richard Arrowsmith on Vimeo.

(Xeia's Synch)
    Today a child came to me and asked me: "Guess what I'm gonna be for Halloween?"
    and I answered him right away: "Batman!" His mouth dropped. He asked me: "How dis you know?" and I said: "I dunno, i just knew... maybe I read your mind wink" Then he said: "Yeah, it's my last year's custom... only thing is I can only find one glove..." After having seen this video, then MY mouth dropped... then I decided to make this post.

Well, Sol is the Sun. And now, the most recent post from the Sync Whole crew is "The Red Knight's Bubble of Fire"

From the Dark Knight to the Red Knight. And, for whatever it is worth, it looks like that bubble of fire is about to go pop!

111, Trinity, the Sol/Soul, the Sun/Son. X-Man or Cross Man. Interesting.
    If "X Marks the Spot" (or is it the sun Spot?), then X marks the moment of our X-change.

Where does the Giraffe come in and what does he have to say? Well, in my book, there is a character called The Labyrinthine Giraffe. The story he told me (and yes, it just sort of came to me this way), is that we shouldn't be afraid of things going POP!

This is an excerpt from a chapter I (Alan Green) wrote months ago:

They shared a smile then settled down as comfortably as was possible. Both of them feeling stronger for the other’s friendship, they were ready for another story. The Giraffe spoke as follows:

In the beginning there was only The Infinite. There were no limits. All was time; all was space, directions, dimensions: The Infinite expanded in an uninterrupted flow. Then, one day – for lack of a better term, since there was no such thing as a single unit of time – a portion of The Infinite thought itself into existence. One little dot of unmoving tangible mass known as Atom, or the first.

Of course, Atom was still connected to The Infinite in ways neither could understand and so his little tangent acted like an anchor, disrupting the flow and sending ripples throughout The Infinite. Such a curiosity was this lone Atom that other portions thought they should try existing too. Soon, many tangents shot off like tributaries of a great ocean.

Now, there’s no way of saying whether this was a good thing or a bad thing – especially since the concepts of “good” and “bad” hadn’t been invented yet. Some of the children of Atom argued that The Infinite was devolving into a lower state of being. Others argued that this was The Infinite’s way of expanding beyond infinity – in a way that seems perhaps contradictory – that The Finite was a new frontier and therefore represented the next step beyond limitless being. However, for all that they argued amongst each other, it was in their private thoughts that the fiercest debate raged. Each individual struggled to make sense of their new reality. Some of the atoms wanted to go back to the infinite, either due to fear of the unknown or longing for their past or simply to escape their whirling thoughts and countless questions. You see, there wasn’t anything to do but think, since the material world only consisted of loose threads and empty space.

One of the atoms thought he had it figured out better than the others and so, whatever this was, he thought he should be in charge of it. Since there was so much confusion, and since it’s always easier to follow someone else than to figure things out for yourself, a few atoms offered their help. He even convinced them that they would benefit from his rule and could share in his power. This made their devotion unwavering. Of course, he really had nothing to offer them that they didn’t already have. They had already been part of infinite being and, even this new world offered virtually limitless potential, since it had yet to be built. Still, they had been conned in the very first pyramid scheme, and set out to perpetuate the lie. Together, they devised a plan to build something out of that space and to provide all the answers to all those silly questions. They would use the confusion to create order out of chaos.

The Builders of Space set up shop on the corner of a fractal and made their first shape: a simple cube. The other atoms saw this strange thing and asked what it was.

“Why, it’s a home,” The Builders replied, “a place to spend your time. We’ll let you stay in it, but just for a little while.”

The atoms had never seen a cube before and figured it was as good a place to stay as any. The Builders then made more and more shapes and offered them to the atoms. Soon, there were so many shapes on that one fractal, and so many anchors of The Infinite living there, that the flow began to drag. Like slowed traffic along the side of an accident, everyone thought this city of shapes was something to look at, and wanted to be a part of it. There was such an explosion in demand for shapes and the building of homes that The Big Sprawl occurred. The flow became so hindered after this that it chugged along like an ancient steam engine. The atoms stopped asking themselves so many questions and decided that this must be the thing to do in this reality, since that’s what everyone else was doing.

Now that The Builders had a monopoly on Space and could sell anything they built, they began construction on the next phase of the plan, a giant wheel for all their other shapes to turn on. The atoms noticed their city of shapes moving along this wheel and realized that it always returned to the same place it started. The Builders explained that each turn of this wheel was a unit of time, and when each atom’s turn was up, they had to leave the land of shapes.

This terrified the atoms, who finally thought they had things all figured out. If they had to leave the land of shapes, where would they go? They begged and pleaded with The Builders for more time in their homes. The Builders said, “We’re sorry, we cannot help you. If you want to stay on the wheel longer, you’ll have to speak to The Lenders of Time. We just built them a bank down the street and you can find them there.” So the atoms lined up at the door to the bank and made all sorts of deals with The Lenders just to get more time on the wheel.

This plan worked well, and still does to this day. Like carnival operators, the Lenders sell time on a giant Ferris wheel that goes nowhere and keeps everyone too distracted to ask how they got on it. In order to keep it interesting, from time to time the Builders have to upgrade the Lender’s carnival. Over the course of history, they’ve developed all sorts of distractions. From Coliseum games to sex toys, from wars and politics to movies and TV. And that’s where we come in.

It’s all a big show and we’re here as the stage hands and actors. Each and every one of us in these pens was designed with one thought in mind: ratings. It’s what they made us for. Without us, the show becomes dull and people start leaving the theater, they start asking the big questions again.

That’s what they fear the most, that we might start questioning this order they’ve created. But that’s where our power comes in. Once we realize that we choose to be here, that we can write our own destiny and that we still possess all the knowledge and power of The Infinite within each of us, their scam will be exposed for the illusion it is. We are infinite beings; we do not need to beg for more time. We are the elements that make up the universe; we do not need to submit for the privilege of their shelter. Once we realize that, their power structure disappears.

And we begin to live.

The Burning Giraffe (1937) by Salvador Dalí.

Here's more from the Wiki page:
    Dalí first used the burning giraffe image in his 1930 film L'Âge d'Or (The Golden Age). It appears again in 1937 in the painting The Invention of Monsters. Dalí described this image as “the masculine cosmic apocalyptic monster.” He believed it to be a premonition of war.

Source:
    http://allthehappycreatures.blogspot.com/2010/10/sunspot-1117-and-giraffe-at-center-of.html

To be continued....

StarMother Xeia Kali

The tail of a stinging Scorpion. PoP!

Post  SuiGeneris on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:59 am

The Tail of a Stinging Scorpion.
    PoP!!

Scorpio ~ The Flight of the Raven and the Good News for 2010!!!

~The Line of Fire~

". . .the crowned and conquering child, who dieth not, nor is reborn, but goeth radiant ever upon His Way. Even so goeth the Sun: for as it is now known that night is but the shadow of the Earth, so Death is but the shadow of the Body, that veileth his Light from its bearer." (Aleister Crowley-Heart of the Master)

The Above quote from infamous Occultist Aleister Crowley, quite plainly explains "The Good News" of his proclaimed "Aeon of the Child". In this quote Crowley pretty much trying to explain this. If we hold that we are a Microcosm of our Universe, than Changes in our understanding of the function of the Macrocosmic Universe and Solar system, results in changes and evolution in understang of the Microcosm must also be reflected.

What Crowley is saying is that simply, now that we understand that the sun has never actually Died or is Reborn but that this is an illusion as veiwed from earth. Esoterically the Earth is connected to our Physical body, which is what we are made of. We also know that we are something more than this physical body, we are the I that lives here, we are the Consciousness and Spirit that animates this physical body. If we are identified with our body, then Death is the end of the line for us, but we are not just bodies, so then Death is an illusion as viewed from the perspective of the physical body. This is the "Good News" of the Aeon of the Crowned and Conquering Child Horus". Various life experiences have lead me to personally and wholly ascribe to this understanding, maybe I can share some of that later. Im sharing this "Good News" now because I feel I have come to fully grasp enough of the Nature of what Mr Crowley was trying to share with us, and the further that I explore these truths, the more evidence arises in my natural environment that inspires me to share this "Good News" with others.

We have just entered the astrological Sign of Scorpio. Scorpio is symbolized by the "Death" Tarot card, Numbered 13. This does not only imply the physical death that all living things are subject to, but to Ego Death and so on as well. Notice now the Bubbles that the Scythe(A symbol of Saturn-Time-Death) leaves in its trail, well se bubbles and Death again soon.

In Ancient Alchemy, Death was also understould as a means as well as an end, in the process of the transformation of metals, as well as the transformation of the self, the Nigredo process or simply the Blackening or Dying process, which spiritually can be seen as a time of depression, darkness, ignorance, or pain, which is to be experienced and overcome, thus purifying the Metal and or Spirit of the practitioner.

Saturn is the planet of Time and Death, and is associated specifically with the Color Black. It is Alchemically the ruler over the densest and heaviest of Metals, which is also why Lead the heaviest metal is associated with Saturn and Depression and mania. In order to reach a refreshed and enlightened state of purity called "Albedo" or the Whitening, one must surrender to the Death of the Ego(Saturn devouring its Children) in order for the full gnosis the process to be experienced and to reach the blossoming stage of Rubedo or the Reddening. The Raven is thus also a Symbol of Death, Saturn, and Time in Alchemy, remember this. You'll see where this is going very soon.