~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

5 posters

Masters of Illusions

Didymos
    Didymos

Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 Empty Re: Masters of Illusions

Post  Didymos Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:27 am

Dear Lola!

This forum is called Birth of Gaia. This entire forum is devoted, I may say to the Great Mother, the ambassadora of the Cosmos itself.

Defend Gaia! What poppycock my dear, to use your own semantics.
    You think silly ignorant human wannabees can manipulate Gaia, should She not agree to be in such manner mistreated?

She simply shakes Her sexy self and the silly humans would perish like the fleas they have become in their thoughtless ignorances and their disrespect and disregard for the Cosmic Laws - Nature's Laws and not the laws and regulations placed on certain scrolls given to the humans from up high in the heavens of the mathimatia.
    So this is paganism to you? Well so it is; if these are the semantics you choose to use. Its an alternative to the parroting of all the global world religions now crumbling before the restless populous.

The Imams and the rabbis and the self proclaimed 'witnesses of the false deities'; may they be the Allah devotees or the Jewish headbangers or the Krishna devotees or the Christian evangelist, defiling the name of Jesus.

Indeed there is a True Islam and a True Buddhism and a True Christianity; but these are found in their mystical traditions of the Sufi and the Christian Hermetica and the Eastern Philosophies which espouse the Tantra and eschew the purpose denying nirvanas for examples.

You wish to discuss Gaia Lola? You want to learn real Cosmology and its underpinning Cosmogenesis in full harmony with both reductionistic standard science and the metaphysics of mathematics and logical discourse - the One Isaac Newton knew and Baruch Spinoza and Wolfgang Pauli and Werner Heisenberg and Albert Einstein and Roger Penrose?

You want to find out how the Real God created the Universe out of Himself as Herself?

You want to know why this is the timeline of the Logos and why is this and that?

Then put on your reading glasses and read what is in multitudinous form here on Heaven and on Cosmosdawn and an Flightoftheraven.

All of these questions you have carroted are answered in multiple ways on these forums. But if you dont look then of course your answers will remain obscured and the secrets hidden.

But no, you wish the one-to-one attention the giving you particular facts on a platter in your capacity of Lola's discernments found in her individuated journeys into self remembrances.

For then you can or will superpose and colour the facts given to you and distort a commonly accessible database, requiring effort and deep thought however; with your stereotypes and dogmatic 'Wisdoms of Lolita'.

How do you know I am not John or anyone else, like Running Water the Cherokee?

And what does it matter, as long as the Job, John would obviously have to have the commission from Jesus to do in the tarrying in his gospel, would get done?

What do personality labels matter in these times of the great reconfiguration?
    You see the external and pride yourself on your deep inner emotional experiences?

Know, that the astral is filled with memeplexes and human created thoughtforms as old as humanity itself.
    They are mancreated 'voices of the mind' which whisper many true and not so true little secrets in your ears.
    They are fed daily by the ignoramuses of this world and with ignoramus I mean the inability to discern the consistent from the inconsistent, the possible from the unlikely and the logistical truth from the obvious falsity.

I am an ignoramus Lola, in many things; but I am not ignorant of the philosophy and the things I wish to lose my ignorance about and these things happen to include the scriptures, cosmology and the standard natural philosophies.

You Lola, in my observational discernments are an ignoramus in all the topics I have mentioned above as being within my 'fields of experience'.

So for you to arouse my interest in the intellectual stimulatory sense; you either familiarize yourself at least in the basics with the topics you are interested in or you present yourself in a more humble role in the disposition of someone who really wishes to learn and understand the questions asked.
    Away from this admonishion; you have many talents and attractivenesses; which delight the Lover of Gaia in many mysterious ways.

Sitting there in your feminine frustrations about whatever you appear to be missing out on in this incarnate life; does nought but hinder your spiritual, mental and physical advancements Lola.

And these your frustrations; you then feel justified to project onto others.
    You sit there, as the psychoanalytical judge Lola; who on evidence of hearsay and other's opinions has Tonyblue all worked out.

"He is a sick person and he has had a hard and disappointing life. He is at war with God because he is so frustrated. He can't be a cousin of Jesus, because this is just so unbelievable."
    He is a tortured mind of a scientific bent blah blah blah yada yada yada."

So I admonish you Lola with MY TOUGH LOVE - wake up and become the slave girl and handmaiden first. Then, perhaps you shall move from your present acolyte station to become a princess with the queendom seen on the distant horizon of Horus the Sphinx of Hamarkhis.

And yes Lola of the Pact of Ra in Leo; the Praying Mantis of Herodias and Salome the Mother-Daughter Pact of the Jealousies at Herod's Court - demanding the Head of John the Baptizer, the Cousin of Jesus of Nazareth.

Tonyblue

Last edited by Didymos on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Neo2012
    Neo2012

Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 Empty I give you The ONE in Many, The Many in ONE....

Post  Neo2012 Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:23 am

To Tony...

This haunted face
    Holds no horror for me now...

Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 Phanto10

It’s in your soul
    That the true distortion lies

Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 Phanto11

Pitiful creature of darkness
    What kind of life have you known?

God give me courage to show you
    You are not alone

SO...

You are ONE in Many, and Many in ONE....

Let me tell you who you are since you seem a bit confused....

You are a creature whose intellect is so outstanding
    Its made you lose your identity,
    What's more it’s made you an Ogre of the Cosmos!

Why? Why won't you humble yourself before your maker? -

I tell you what Tony...
    I will harmonize all faiths with one single act...

The act of love, and tender kindness...
    That which has eluded you and still eludes you!

Despite your lack of faith and disfigurement…
    Despite your outlandish accusations and false arguments…
    God still loves you, and I love you!

And, since you dont want to talk about Gaia...

I will bring forth the true Dragons of Thuban!

I will bring forth real knowledge of The Logos!

I will bring forth true Gaia!

I will bring forth the Love of The Great Mother,
    The ambassadora of the cosmos itself.

And, I will start by reducing your great intellect to that of an extinct Dinosaur!

Unlike you, I do not require to make false pretenses as to who I am
    In order to sound intelligent, and convincing to gain followers so that I can feel accomplished,
    So that I can feel important, so that my life may make somewhat of a sense to me!

You my friend are in desperate need of love!

You are in desperate need of "REAL" answers, such is why you are decoding, and decoding and decoding!

You've put your magnifying lenses on, and you are reading, and have read, and continue to read, so much so that you cannot longer tell the difference between truth and lies.

Everything has become blurred; everything has become logical discourse without realizing that just because something may seem logical it doesn't always necessarily mean that it’s the truth.

One Isaac Newton knew and Baruch Spinoza and Wolfgang Pauli and Werner Heisenberg and Albert Einstein and Roger Penrose?

What do you know of these men? - These where real scientist and real geniuses, unlike you, who's put his faith in Thuban, and Gaia and Et's...

Tell me Eisten wannabe...

What scientific method have you used to prove the existence of ET's?

Where is the Darwinian missing link?

Where is the scientific evidence that proves the Big Bang "theory"?

What scientific method have you formulated to measure the existence of Great Mother, the embassadora of the Cosmos itself?

I am sure, your methods consist of systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification are all something we can study, test, and you can coherently support.

Where is your evidence? Do you have any hard data Mr. Wiz, other then your speculative gibberish talk of grandeur?

Please by all means share your data, and methodology so that we can scrutinize and have the opportunity to verify your conclusive and outstanding results!

What is it that makes you so damn right? -

How do you even dare to compare yourself to these geniuses of science with your outlandish talks and absurdity referencing yourself as John or as I am ONE in many bullshit?

These scientist where able to prove their theories, and their theories became facts!

Facts that do not require an act of faith, that’s pure science!

No, my friend, what you have aren’t facts, they are theories and plenty of them!
    And, no theory is ever considered certain. Moreover, you are a presumptuous prick if you think that any of the material Lola or anyone reads about Gaia, Thuban, or Cosmology which you keep parroting could ever be classified as facts.

In fact none of it has the acceptance you wish it had in the scientific community and do you know why? Because your knowledge on these subjects are purely speculative in nature, and are based on myths with no real evidences. As a matter of fact, any attempt in demonstrating otherwise completely falsifies all of your beliefs!

Humility? Whose to humble himself now? Lola? Myself? – NO!

You do not know what you say! You don’t even know who you are!

And, you get along well, with those who don’t know who they are themselves!

However, you clash with people like myself, and Lola because we know the difference between real geniuses and those who simply wannabe genius!

Newton’s equations remains! Einstein theories proven!

Gaia, Thuban, refutable and speculative…. genius!

The only one thing here that’s certain, and it doesn’t require a magnifying lens is your lack of love, your presumptuousness, your demoralizing anti-Christianity hear says, and ultimately for lack of a better word…ignorance and pre-conceived biases!

To Xeia…

Don’t worry darling, I will bring the positive into the pages of this forum, and I will bring love back into the pages of Gaia, because Gaia is beautiful, and you my dear are too.

Unfortunately, sometimes we have to address the ugliness and hatred-ness of ignorance before we can move on to exposing virtues, beautiful dreams, poetry and hope.

First Rok with his jealousy, and now Tony with his many personalities and dualities and false pretenses and impositions making these determinations but discarding one important aspect which reduces him and his knowledge to nothing, that everything his said so far is actually currently fictional.
    Didymos
    Didymos

Post  Didymos Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:40 am

Plenty of science based articles, material and critiques can be ascertained on these links Neo Nappikin!

http://www.wbabin.net/science/bermanseder12.pdf
    - Large Proton Halo Sparks Devilish Row

http://www.wbabin.net/science/bermanseder11.pdf
    - The Cosmic Wave Surfer and the Hubble Omniverse in Phi

http://www.wbabin.net/science/bermanseder10.pdf
    -Genesis of the Genesis

{substitute a number between 1 and 9 for X=10,11,12 in the above}

www.cosmosdawn.com
    www.flightoftheraven.com
    www.tonyb.freeyellow.com

Tonyblue

Alienne Laval
    Alienne Laval

Post  Alienne Laval Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:41 am

I do not believe in anything, well knowing that humans need to believe, sheered off the creative process of emergence, submitted to a construction they call god, a demiurge indeed, defining the source, and thus life, as darkness. Yes, this demiurge, this jail guard of the soul, has nothing to do with evolution.

Do not underestimate the devastations of the psychological landscape caused by the Romans.

Ashera
    Neo2012
    Neo2012

Post  Neo2012 Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:04 pm

"In the beginning was the Logos, and the Logos was with Psyche, and the Logos was Psyche."

According to John,

1 In [the] beginning the Word was, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god. 2 This one was in [the] beginning with God. 3 All things came into existence through him, and apart from him not even one thing came into existence." John 1:1-3

You sound like a copycat bs religion to me!

This is not science, this is not genius, this a copy & paste thought with no originality rather absurdity and patheticness.

You choose to create the Logos out of your own Ego and why because you do not wish to conform with the God described in the Holy Book.

Again, like I've said, this isn't anything new, nor original and its quite laughable that you think of yourselves as genius and as people who think you've stumbled upon a higher gnosis and higher intelligence and higher conciouseness when in reality all you are is "copycat"

end of transmission....

Neo - Freeing People's Minds!

Last edited by Neo2012 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Neo2012
    Neo2012

Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 Empty To Tony

Post  Neo2012 Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:23 pm

You said, "Plenty of science based articles, material and critiques can be ascertained on these links Neo Nappikin!"

No Tony, not science proven, scienctific hypothesis and theories, mixed with myths and good story telling, fables for the mind to abosorb.

However, none of it, and I mean none of it does anything to provide a single logical response to the spiritual need of humanity nor its underlyings.

In fact, such is why you choose to fill the "empty gaps" of these theories with the utterly unintelligent copy & paste gestures you often do of bible texts and biblical scriptures because when push comes to shove all we are left with are huge gaps of unproven data.

Who are you trying to kid?

Show me the magic Tony...show me your hopes and dreams!

How is this science helping you, helping your kids, helping humanity!

Can it bring your loved back from the dead?

Can "science" do this? - Or my inducing a brain fart right now in the mind of the so called geniuses! lol
    Alienne Laval
    Alienne Laval

Post  Alienne Laval Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:29 pm

All what I write is about me, and nothing else. I am the focus, and not any construed abstraction.

To drive it further:

In the beginning was the Sign, and the Sign was with Locality, and the Sign was Locality.

It does not help you to define a soul as ego. It only shows your frivolity.

Ashera
    Neo2012
    Neo2012

Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 Empty Love One and All

Post  Neo2012 Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:35 pm

DEE DEE DEE, i am retarted!!!

Why beat you over the head my darling, if I did 100 times you'd still be DEE DEE DEE!

So, instead, I much rather just love you the way you are, that's my great gnosis!

Love one and all even with their stubborness and retardeness.

Love is the sign that helps us to define ourselves!

I love your Ego, I love you!
    Alienne Laval
    Alienne Laval

Post  Alienne Laval Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:02 pm

One does not need definitions at all... it is so self-evident, finally.

Ashera hund and caress
    Lola
    Lola

Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 Empty FOR TONY FROM YOUR HANDMAIDEN...

Post  Lola Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:47 am

TONY SAID:

So I admonish you Lola with MY TOUGH LOVE - wake up and become the slave girl and handmaiden first. Then, perhaps you shall move from your present acolyte station to become a princess with the queendom seen on the distant horizon of Horus the Sphinx of Hamarkhis.

My Dear Demon Lover...

Let me tell you about this humble Slave...Your serving Handmaiden...

As I see it...

There's only two types of people in this world...

The ones that entertain and the ones that observe...

I don't like the backseat, I have to be first...
    I call the shots...I'm like a firecracker, I make it hot...
    I put on a show...
    I'm a performer and the dancefloor is my stage...
    Better be ready, hope that you feel the same...

All eyes on me...Don't stand there watching me, follow me, show me what you can do...

There's only two types of guys out there...
    Ones that can hang with me and ones that are scared...
    So baby, I hope that you came prepared
    I run a tight ship, so beware...(BS)

Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 Whippedcream

Baby, can't you see, I'm calling...
    A guy like you should wear a warning! This is dangerous...I am falling! I am loving it!...Do you feel me now?

You are toxic and I am afraid I am slipping under...You are a taste of a poison paradise and I am addicted to you...

It's getting late to give you up...I took a sip from your devil's cup and it is slowly taking over me...Intoxicate me NOW...With your loving NOW...I am ready NOW...

Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 Cellulite

Intoxicate me NOW...

Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 Ihavealisstthpp

Lola
    Lola

Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 Empty FOR TONY & ALL FROM YOUR PRINCESS OF THE QUEENDOM...

Post  Lola Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:12 am

Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 Mary2

Look well, My Demon Lover, everything is going wrong and everything is upside down...
    And we may not get a second chance to watch the red roses of Eden...

Look carefully at the ground opening beneath our feet...
    You will fall, no matter where you are, on the ruins of the Tower of Babel...

In our treatment of others there is nothing left...
    We are not what you're expecting...Our collective broken hearts bleed in pain now...

For a group of blind henchmen...
    Have come to walk among this sea of people...

Nothing matters now...Nothing has its place...
    All we breathe now is desolation...Our tears in the wind...
    And there...Watch the cross in the middle of the procession...

Old, stupid and indifferent...
    Feverish mass of rich and poor...
    Cutting grass does not know where it goes...
    We are pawns in a sinister chess game....
    To bet on our souls full...
    Set fire to seed everywhere...
    The men of reason, an endangered species...
    Consciousness is dead....
    And there is only the echo of disappointment...

Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 Magdalene-by-davinci

Careful, that you run out of time...
    Open your eyes before the abyss...
    You do not care for the suffering...
    Because you are a prisoner of your selfishness...
    You turn your back to the people who cry...

That which kills is being indifferent...
    If we do not turn around the storm...
    In the end, we will pay...

I want to clear the sky in this world...
    Because everything is going wrong and everything is upside down....
    You may not get a second chance to smell the red roses of Eden...
    And you will fall on the ruins of the Tower of Babel.....

Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 Mary1
    Neo2012
    Neo2012

Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 Empty Yin & Yang

Post  Neo2012 Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:54 pm

“You cannot be drinking the cup of Lord, and the cup of demons; you cannot be partaking of ‘the table of Lord and the table of demons.”—1 Cor. 10:21

Light & Darkness, Yin & Yang, Good & Evil...

You cannot partake of both, you are either one or the other!

You cannot make love to Lucifer, be the Devils whore and at the same time proclaim to be Good and filled with the Light of God.

Lies and Deceit that is....

Passage Revelation 12:7-9:

7.And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Who are these Angels? -

Passage Jude 1:6:

6. And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Rev. (continued...)

8.And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9.And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 Fallen11

12b. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

THE FACE OF WW1
    Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 Face_o10

DEATH CAMP OF WW2
    Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 Death-10

IMAGE OF VIETNAM
    Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 Vietna10

DESSERT STORM
    Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 Desser12

Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 911twi10

HAITI EARTHQUAKE
    Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 Arv_ha10

Who is this Lucifer? The Great Dragon? Son of the Morning? Satan? Devil? That Old Serpent whom you worship and give yourselves to and make love to? -

THE GREATEST MASTER OF ILLUSION

Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 Demon11

Passage Isaiah 14:12-15:

12.How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13.For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

(YES, A WANNABE LIKE GOD, AN USURPER AND LIAR)
    14.I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

THE TRUTH....

15.Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

INDEED HE HAS BEEN BROUGHT DOWN...

Passage Revelation 13:2-4:

4. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

The Dragons of Thuban, The Dreams of the Serpentain of Gaia has been long fortold, this is of no surprise, therefore it is not without any measure of control.

And prevail you shall not, for the Days of the Prince of Darkness are numbered!

And his day of deceit are running out of time, and his seat of great authority will soon be removed before him, both him and his followers are being rounded up for the Great Day of God's War in Armageddon!

Beware of the Judgment of the Great Day! Free yourselves now before its too late!

[/size]

Last edited by Neo2012 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected errors)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 Empty Concerning the News Around the World Today and at Home...

Post  Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:29 pm

Dear Sui and Friends of Thuban,

Considering the difficult time many people have been experiencing when it comes to finding stable employment, keeping food on the table and paying their mortgage, it is no surprise that many of us are experiencing fear over our circumstances and our future. Fear can be an internal message alerting us to an actual or probable threat. Fear can also be an anxiety about things or situations that haven't happened yet and may be unlikely to happen at all. In this news-driven world we live in, we are constantly bombarded with news and images of violence and disaster occurring around the globe. It is no wonder that fear has become a frequent experience for many of us. The unfortunate thing is that our wrestling with fear may prevent us from living in the present and experiencing life's day-to-day joys.

When my friends complain of feeling overwhelmed with fear(s), Sui, I introduce them to a simple process to help them release any fear(s) so they can focus on living in the moment. To begin, I tell them to go to a calm spot where they can sit quietly, breathe deeply and think about what is making them feel fearful. I ask them to examine their fear(s). Is it the fear of losing a job, not being able to pay bills, being thrown out of their home or of someone harming them? Then I ask them to name their fear(s) out loud. By identifying your fears, you can actually begin to face them.

The next step involves classifying your fear(s) and this is really quite simple. Ask yourself if the thing you fear has actually happened or if you are projecting something you are afraid could happen. Next ask yourself how realistic that fear is. The purpose of this exercise is to remind yourself of the many times your fears haven't come to be, but have simply resided in your psyche, haunting you like the monsters that were under your bed or in your closet when you were a child.

It is noticing what we have right now, in this very moment, that is the primary focus of this process, Sui. Take a look at the room around you, the chair you are sitting in. Think about the people who are present in your life. Take time to count your blessings and express your gratitude for this very moment. Know that the fearful things that may loom in some hypothetical future are just that, fearful things that haven't happened yet and may never happen at all.

Sui, a big part of this exercise is to learn to stay in the present and be grateful for the things we are enjoying right now. This is actually a very good remedy to stave off fear of hypothetical future situations. The next time you have one of those moments when fear overtakes you, I hope you'll follow my suggestions to look at what is making your fearful, consider it and then let it go so that you can focus on what is really important -- making the most of your day.

Love your Friend, Lola...

Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 Forest
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:31 pm

What is your post all about huh?

I don't think your post fits in this thread.

But if you were thinking in terms of people being afraid of current world events, do not worry. We dragons are not afraid of anything... what's more, the way i see it, the sooner it all goes to hell... the better.

and...

I fear NOTHING.

You simply cannot yet grasp what we Thubans are all about.

Now, I am sure your suggestions may work for yourself.. or not... I can thank you for your concern...(although I really don't know where it came from)...but, I for one do not follow any suggestions much less "exercises" or whatever. I never liked to... and never will. I simply do not work that way.

I don't need to "let go" of anything.

Noone tells me to focus, for I can hyperfocus better than anyone.

...and about what is "really important", it varies according to the person. So instead of placing judgment and jumping to conclusions, you simply should've asked me... Sui, are you afraid the world will end? LOL

Stop preaching to the choir... it's pathetic

Sui heart glitter
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 Empty Mother Earth...Sing to Me...Your Cries and Torment Are Music To My Ears!

Post  Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:32 pm

"What is your post all about huh?"

Ahhh...sweet mother Earth...you misunderstand me yet again...How predictable...You are simply the most illogical and irrational person I have ever met! Those emotional outbursts cloud your judgement every time...LOL..

I can't help but feel the urge to bend you over my knee and spank you silly!

"You simply cannot yet grasp what we Thubans are all about."

Oh you have NO Idea...I'm Grasping Baby, I'm Grasping...

"Noone tells me to focus, for I can hyperfocus better than anyone."

Well, I can almost hear you screaming through this post! Is this how you HyperFocus?

My My...Beautiful little crab swaying from side to side...sinking into the sand...

"Stop preaching to the choir... it's pathetic."

What is truly pathetic darling, is that the choir has lost its harmony...the lyrics are there but everybody seems to be singing out of tune...

The time has come for me to teach you a different song, lol

Lola

Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 Girlinacastle
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Masters of Illusions  - Page 2 Empty To ALL Thubans

Post  Admin Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:33 pm

Neo2012 on Fri 11 Feb 2011 - 13:30 said:

I am grateful for many things. However, I will say what I feel is most relevant.

I must say, I am grateful to the founders of this forum for allowing me to express beliefs and ideologies that in "some ways" are contrary to your own. And, although we may differ in our philosophical views, I do not deem you ignorant, or lost. I do not question your love, integrity and honest feelings. I do not mock you. I do not call you a cult or a sect. I do not identify you as pests, nor care to crucifying you, shoot you, or persecute you to the death for your beliefs. I don't attack you.

We shame ourselves by the thinking that the beliefs of others are a personal attack to our self, they are not!

Ideologies and religion as well as politics has and always will be of great debate. Is a matter of growth!

You are my brothers and my sisters. And, I've embraced you as family, yet you don't see me! And, although we are indeed family regardless of the variations of faiths or spiritual beliefs I claim superiority? Really? -

Respectively, I express what feels right to me according to self knowledge of myself. In this matter of the self I am my own god. And, If this by any means offend you then please be clear that such has not been my intent and please accept my apologies.

I understand this forum is entitled Birth of Gaia and perhaps I may have missconstrued. I was under the impression that all users where permitted to join and express openly their feelings on all subjects. However it appears that this might have been a misconception and you are really seeking users and profiles supportive of your ideology rather then opposed to it, followers, rather then defrators and thinkers capable of their own visions towards the future.

Yet, some of you might be under the impression that am here to save you, or preach to you beliefs contrary to your own. My apologies! The name chosen for me Neo = One. The Matrix movie personifies him as a savior. However, let this be the moment when I correct this misconception. See, in my own personal perspective we are all saviours responsible for own salvation, our own awakening, our own enlightenment, our own sense of spirituality and our own conscious thoughts and evolution.

A bid you farewell and good luck in your pursuits to evolve into higher levels of consciousness, any already achieved, and further to be attained in this metaphysical process of endless growth as we expand into the years ahead.

I am grateful for our time shared on this forum, and I regret to leave you with the legacy of pestilence upon the confinements of your walls.

On a final note, I would say to Rok that I really enjoyed your previous post on this thread, you made some very good points.

To all much love and success!
    Question, once you've ascended unto your mothership to greater heights would you smile for us brother? Adiu & Farewell! God Speed! :)

Neo

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:55 pm