~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Birth of Gaiaღ ~

Dragons of Thuban To Ban The Falseness

2 posters

The Gospel Of Thomas

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

The Gospel Of Thomas Empty The Gospel Of Thomas

Post  SuiGeneris Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:42 am

THE GOSPEL OF THOMAS

The Nag Hammadi Library
    The Gnostic Society Library

Introduction

Lost for 1,600 years

In 1945, in an Egyptian cave near desert town of Nag Hammadi, 52 papyrus texts were discovered, some dating from the beginning of the Christian era, revealing a Jesus who teaching akin to a Shin myokonin, a Zen Master, or even Shakyamuni Buddha himself. Lost for 1,600 years, these are known as the Gnostic Gospels, from the Greek word "gnosis"...meaning "to know"...’to know oneself,” that is to have an insight into and awakened to oneself in an intuitive and non-dualistic sense.

Enlightenment for All

Exploring the Gospel of Thomas, we discover that Jesus believed the self and the divine to be identical and one. Furthermore, the Kingdom of Heaven is not in the future but is “right here.” and one only needs to be awakened to this perfection. Jesus, in this gospel, speaks of enlightenment, the same type that is taught by Shakyamuni Buddha, Shin teachers and Zen Masters. In addition, Thomas does not have a narrative story line but just 114 sayings attributed to Jesus, many of which are akin to Zen koans. Here, Jesus is never presented as Lord or Savior, but rather as a spiritual guide who is equal to his students.

The Exclusion of Thomas

Why was the Gospel of Thomas disqualified from the Christian Bible and eventually outlawed? During the reign of Emperor Constantine around the 4th century C.E., the Roman Empire was looking to reconstitute and solidify its power. The Emperor and the existing power structure chose the Pauline sect of Christianity as the “official” religion, which include the epistles of Paul and the Gospels and books from his disciples that form the present-day New Testament. Teachings from the Gospel of Thomas and other Nag Hammadi texts were seen as a danger to the developing ecclesiastical and political structure because they rejected the authority of the bishops, priests and deacons. Roman Church father Ignatius warned the Christians to "honor and obey the bishop as you would God." It is quite easy to see why the church councils did not choose the Gospel of Thomas and other similar texts for their Bible. As a result, for political reasons these texts were banned and later destroyed for the good of Empire and Church. After all, bishops and priests would lose their power and influence with the common people, if the common people learned that Jesus taught they did not need such religious authority/intermediaries of the Church, bishops and priests, and that the Kingdom is within all and is directly accessible to everyone without them; we all are sons/daughters of God.

These are the secret sayings which the living Jesus spoke and which Didymos Judas Thomas wrote down.

(1) And he said, "Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings will not experience death."

(2) Jesus said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All."

(3) Jesus said, "If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

(4) Jesus said, "The man old in days will not hesitate to ask a small child seven days old about the place of life, and he will live. For many who are first will become last, and they will become one and the same."

(5) Jesus said, "Recognize what is in your sight, and that which is hidden from you will become plain to you . For there is nothing hidden which will not become manifest."

(6) His disciples questioned him and said to him, "Do you want us to fast? How shall we pray? Shall we give alms? What diet shall we observe?"
    Jesus said, "Do not tell lies, and do not do what you hate, for all things are plain in the sight of heaven. For nothing hidden will not become manifest, and nothing covered will remain without being uncovered."

(7) Jesus said, "Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man."

(8) And he said, "The man is like a wise fisherman who cast his net into the sea and drew it up from the sea full of small fish. Among them the wise fisherman found a fine large fish. He threw all the small fish back into the sea and chose the large fish without difficulty. Whoever has ears to hear, let him hear."

(9) Jesus said, "Now the sower went out, took a handful (of seeds), and scattered them. Some fell on the road; the birds came and gathered them up. Others fell on the rock, did not take root in the soil, and did not produce ears. And others fell on thorns; they choked the seed(s) and worms ate them. And others fell on the good soil and it produced good fruit: it bore sixty per measure and a hundred and twenty per measure."

(10) Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and see, I am guarding it until it blazes."

(11) Jesus said, "This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away. The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. In the days when you consumed what is dead, you made it what is alive. When you come to dwell in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were one you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?"

(12) The disciples said to Jesus, "We know that you will depart from us. Who is to be our leader?"
    Jesus said to them, "Wherever you are, you are to go to James the righteous, for whose sake heaven and earth came into being."

(13) Jesus said to his disciples, "Compare me to someone and tell me whom I am like."
    Simon Peter said to him, "You are like a righteous angel."
    Matthew said to him, "You are like a wise philosopher."
    Thomas said to him, "Master, my mouth is wholly incapable of saying whom you are like."
    Jesus said, "I am not your master. Because you have drunk, you have become intoxicated from the bubbling spring which I have measured out."
    And he took him and withdrew and told him three things. When Thomas returned to his companions, they asked him, "What did Jesus say to you?"
    Thomas said to them, "If I tell you one of the things which he told me, you will pick up stones and throw them at me; a fire will come out of the stones and burn you up."

(14) Jesus said to them, "If you fast, you will give rise to sin for yourselves; and if you pray, you will be condemned; and if you give alms, you will do harm to your spirits. When you go into any land and walk about in the districts, if they receive you, eat what they will set before you, and heal the sick among them. For what goes into your mouth will not defile you, but that which issues from your mouth - it is that which will defile you."

(15) Jesus said, "When you see one who was not born of woman, prostrate yourselves on your faces and worship him. That one is your father."

(16) Jesus said, "Men think, perhaps, that it is peace which I have come to cast upon the world. They do not know that it is dissension which I have come to cast upon the earth: fire, sword, and war. For there will be five in a house: three will be against two, and two against three, the father against the son, and the son against the father. And they will stand solitary."

(17) Jesus said, "I shall give you what no eye has seen and what no ear has heard and what no hand has touched and what has never occurred to the human mind."

(18) The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us how our end will be."
    Jesus said, "Have you discovered, then, the beginning, that you look for the end? For where the beginning is, there will the end be. Blessed is he who will take his place in the beginning; he will know the end and will not experience death."

(19) Jesus said, "Blessed is he who came into being before he came into being. If you become my disciples and listen to my words, these stones will minister to you. For there are five trees for you in Paradise which remain undisturbed summer and winter and whose leaves do not fall. Whoever becomes acquainted with them will not experience death."

(20) The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us what the kingdom of heaven is like."
    He said to them, "It is like a mustard seed. It is the smallest of all seeds. But when it falls on tilled soil, it produces a great plant and becomes a shelter for birds of the sky."

(21) Mary said to Jesus, "Whom are your disciples like?"
    He said, "They are like children who have settled in a field which is not theirs. When the owners of the field come, they will say, 'Let us have back our field.' They (will) undress in their presence in order to let them have back their field and to give it back to them. Therefore I say, if the owner of a house knows that the thief is coming, he will begin his vigil before he comes and will not let him dig through into his house of his domain to carry away his goods. You, then, be on your guard against the world. Arm yourselves with great strength lest the robbers find a way to come to you, for the difficulty which you expect will (surely) materialize. Let there be among you a man of understanding. When the grain ripened, he came quickly with his sickle in his hand and reaped it. Whoever has ears to hear, let him hear."

(22) Jesus saw infants being suckled. He said to his disciples, "These infants being suckled are like those who enter the kingdom."
    They said to him, "Shall we then, as children, enter the kingdom?"
    Jesus said to them, "When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female female; and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in place of a likeness; then will you enter the kingdom."

(23) Jesus said, "I shall choose you, one out of a thousand, and two out of ten thousand, and they shall stand as a single one."

(24) His disciples said to him, "Show us the place where you are, since it is necessary for us to seek it."
    He said to them, "Whoever has ears, let him hear. There is light within a man of light, and he lights up the whole world. If he does not shine, he is darkness."

(25) Jesus said, "Love your brother like your soul, guard him like the pupil of your eye."

(26) Jesus said, "You see the mote in your brother's eye, but you do not see the beam in your own eye. When you cast the beam out of your own eye, then you will see clearly to cast the mote from your brother's eye."

(27) "If you do not fast as regards the world, you will not find the kingdom. If you do not observe the Sabbath as a Sabbath, you will not see the father."

(28) Jesus said, "I took my place in the midst of the world, and I appeared to them in flesh. I found all of them intoxicated; I found none of them thirsty. And my soul became afflicted for the sons of men, because they are blind in their hearts and do not have sight; for empty they came into the world, and empty too they seek to leave the world. But for the moment they are intoxicated. When they shake off their wine, then they will repent."

(29) Jesus said, "If the flesh came into being because of spirit, it is a wonder. But if spirit came into being because of the body, it is a wonder of wonders. Indeed, I am amazed at how this great wealth has made its home in this poverty."

(30) Jesus said, "Where there are three gods, they are gods. Where there are two or one, I am with him."

(31) Jesus said, "No prophet is accepted in his own village; no physician heals those who know him."

(32) Jesus said, "A city being built on a high mountain and fortified cannot fall, nor can it be hidden."

(33) Jesus said, "Preach from your housetops that which you will hear in your ear. For no one lights a lamp and puts it under a bushel, nor does he put it in a hidden place, but rather he sets it on a lampstand so that everyone who enters and leaves will see its light."

(34) Jesus said, "If a blind man leads a blind man, they will both fall into a pit."

(35) Jesus said, "It is not possible for anyone to enter the house of a strong man and take it by force unless he binds his hands; then he will (be able to) ransack his house."

(36) Jesus said, "Do not be concerned from morning until evening and from evening until morning about what you will wear."

(37) His disciples said, "When will you become revealed to us and when shall we see you?"
    Jesus said, "When you disrobe without being ashamed and take up your garments and place them under your feet like little children and tread on them, then will you see the son of the living one, and you will not be afraid"

(38) Jesus said, "Many times have you desired to hear these words which I am saying to you, and you have no one else to hear them from. There will be days when you will look for me and will not find me."

(39) Jesus said, "The pharisees and the scribes have taken the keys of knowledge (gnosis) and hidden them. They themselves have not entered, nor have they allowed to enter those who wish to. You, however, be as wise as serpents and as innocent as doves."

(40) Jesus said, "A grapevine has been planted outside of the father, but being unsound, it will be pulled up by its roots and destroyed."

(41) Jesus said, "Whoever has something in his hand will receive more, and whoever has nothing will be deprived of even the little he has."

(42) Jesus said, "Become passers-by."

(43) His disciples said to him, "Who are you, that you should say these things to us?"
    "You do not realize who I am from what I say to you, but you have become like the Jews, for they (either) love the tree and hate its fruit (or) love the fruit and hate the tree."

(44) Jesus said, "Whoever blasphemes against the father will be forgiven, and whoever blasphemes against the son will be forgiven, but whoever blasphemes against the holy spirit will not be forgiven either on earth or in heaven."

(45) Jesus said, "Grapes are not harvested from thorns, nor are figs gathered from thistles, for they do not produce fruit. A good man brings forth good from his storehouse; an evil man brings forth evil things from his evil storehouse, which is in his heart, and says evil things. For out of the abundance of the heart he brings forth evil things."

(46) Jesus said, "Among those born of women, from Adam until John the Baptist, there is no one so superior to John the Baptist that his eyes should not be lowered (before him). Yet I have said, whichever one of you comes to be a child will be acquainted with the kingdom and will become superior to John."

(47) Jesus said, "It is impossible for a man to mount two horses or to stretch two bows. And it is impossible for a servant to serve two masters; otherwise, he will honor the one and treat the other contemptuously. No man drinks old wine and immediately desires to drink new wine. And new wine is not put into old wineskins, lest they burst; nor is old wine put into a new wineskin, lest it spoil it. An old patch is not sewn onto a new garment, because a tear would result."

(48) Jesus said, "If two make peace with each other in this one house, they will say to the mountain, 'Move Away,' and it will move away."

(49) Jesus said, "Blessed are the solitary and elect, for you will find the kingdom. For you are from it, and to it you will return."

(50) Jesus said, "If they say to you, 'Where did you come from?', say to them, 'We came from the light, the place where the light came into being on its own accord and established itself and became manifest through their image.' If they say to you, 'Is it you?', say, 'We are its children, we are the elect of the living father.' If they ask you, 'What is the sign of your father in you?', say to them, 'It is movement and repose.'"

(51) His disciples said to him, "When will the repose of the dead come about, and when will the new world come?"
    He said to them, "What you look forward to has already come, but you do not recognize it."

(52) His disciples said to him, "Twenty-four prophets spoke in Israel, and all of them spoke in you."
    He said to them, "You have omitted the one living in your presence and have spoken (only) of the dead."

(53) His disciples said to him, "Is circumcision beneficial or not?"
    He said to them, "If it were beneficial, their father would beget them already circumcised from their mother. Rather, the true circumcision in spirit has become completely profitable."

(54) Jesus said, "Blessed are the poor, for yours is the kingdom of heaven."

(55) Jesus said, "Whoever does not hate his father and his mother cannot become a disciple to me. And whoever does not hate his brothers and sisters and take up his cross in my way will not be worthy of me."

(56) Jesus said, "Whoever has come to understand the world has found (only) a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."

(57) Jesus said, "The kingdom of the father is like a man who had good seed. His enemy came by night and sowed weeds among the good seed. The man did not allow them to pull up the weeds; he said to them, 'I am afraid that you will go intending to pull up the weeds and pull up the wheat along with them.' For on the day of the harvest the weeds will be plainly visible, and they will be pulled up and burned."

(58) Jesus said, "Blessed is the man who has suffered and found life."

(59) Jesus said, "Take heed of the living one while you are alive, lest you die and seek to see him and be unable to do so."

(60) a Samaritan carrying a lamb on his way to Judea. He said to his disciples, "That man is round about the lamb."
    They said to him, "So that he may kill it and eat it."
    He said to them, "While it is alive, he will not eat it, but only when he has killed it and it has become a corpse."
    They said to him, "He cannot do so otherwise."
    He said to them, "You too, look for a place for yourself within repose, lest you become a corpse and be eaten."

(61) Jesus said, "Two will rest on a bed: the one will die, and the other will live."
    Salome said, "Who are you, man, that you ... have come up on my couch and eaten from my table?"
    Jesus said to her, "I am he who exists from the undivided. I was given some of the things of my father."
    <...> "I am your disciple."
    <...> "Therefore I say, if he is destroyed, he will be filled with light, but if he is divided, he will be filled with darkness."

(62) Jesus said, "It is to those who are worthy of my mysteries that I tell my mysteries. Do not let your left (hand) know what your right (hand) is doing."

(63) Jesus said, "There was a rich man who had much money. He said, 'I shall put my money to use so that I may sow, reap, plant, and fill my storehouse with produce, with the result that I shall lack nothing.' Such were his intentions, but that same night he died. Let him who has ears hear."

(64) Jesus said, "A man had received visitors. And when he had prepared the dinner, he sent his servant to invite the guests.
    He went to the first one and said to him, 'My master invites you.' He said, 'I have claims against some merchants. They are coming to me this evening. I must go and give them my orders. I ask to be excused from the dinner.'
    He went to another and said to him, 'My master has invited you.' He said to him, 'I have just bought a house and am required for the day. I shall not have any spare time.'
    He went to another and said to him, 'My master invites you.' He said to him, 'My friend is going to get married, and I am to prepare the banquet. I shall not be able to come. I ask to be excused from the dinner.'
    He went to another and said to him, 'My master invites you.' He said to him, 'I have just bought a farm, and I am on my way to collect the rent. I shall not be able to come. I ask to be excused.'
    The servant returned and said to his master, 'Those whom you invited to the dinner have asked to be excused.' The master said to his servant, 'Go outside to the streets and bring back those whom you happen to meet, so that they may dine.' Businessmen and merchants will not enter the places of my father."

(65) He said, "There was a good man who owned a vineyard. He leased it to tenant farmers so that they might work it and he might collect the produce from them. He sent his servant so that the tenants might give him the produce of the vineyard. They seized his servant and beat him, all but killing him. The servant went back and told his master. The master said, 'Perhaps he did not recognize them.' He sent another servant. The tenants beat this one as well. Then the owner sent his son and said, 'Perhaps they will show respect to my son.' Because the tenants knew that it was he who was the heir to the vineyard, they seized him and killed him. Let him who has ears hear."

(66) Jesus said, "Show me the stone which the builders have rejected. That one is the cornerstone."

(67) Jesus said, "If one who knows the all still feels a personal deficiency, he is completely deficient."

(68) Jesus said, "Blessed are you when you are hated and persecuted. Wherever you have been persecuted they will find no place."

(69) Jesus said, "Blessed are they who have been persecuted within themselves. It is they who have truly come to know the father. Blessed are the hungry, for the belly of him who desires will be filled."

(70) Jesus said, "That which you have will save you if you bring it forth from yourselves. That which you do not have within you will kill you if you do not have it within you."

(71) Jesus said, "I shall destroy this house, and no one will be able to build it [...]."

(72) A man said to him, "Tell my brothers to divide my father's possessions with me."
    He said to him, "O man, who has made me a divider?"
    He turned to his disciples and said to them, "I am not a divider, am I?"

(73) Jesus said, "The harvest is great but the laborers are few. Beseech the Lord, therefore, to send out laborers to the harvest."

(74) He said, "O Lord, there are many around the drinking trough, but there is nothing in the cistern."

(75) Jesus said, "Many are standing at the door, but it is the solitary who will enter the bridal chamber."

(76) Jesus said, "The kingdom of the father is like a merchant who had a consignment of merchandise and who discovered a pearl. That merchant was shrewd. He sold the merchandise and bought the pearl alone for himself. You too, seek his unfailing and enduring treasure where no moth comes near to devour and no worm destroys."

(77) Jesus said, "It is I who am the light which is above them all. It is I who am the all. From me did the all come forth, and unto me did the all extend. Split a piece of wood, and I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."

(78) Jesus said, "Why have you come out into the desert? To see a reed shaken by the wind? And to see a man clothed in fine garments like your kings and your great men? Upon them are the fine garments, and they are unable to discern the truth."

(79) A woman from the crowd said to him, "Blessed are the womb which bore you and the breasts which nourished you."
    He said to her, "Blessed are those who have heard the word of the father and have truly kept it. For there will be days when you will say, 'Blessed are the womb which has not conceived and the breasts which have not given milk.'"

(80) Jesus said, "He who has recognized the world has found the body, but he who has found the body is superior to the world."

(81) Jesus said, "Let him who has grown rich be king, and let him who possesses power renounce it."

(82) Jesus said, "He who is near me is near the fire, and he who is far from me is far from the kingdom."

(83) Jesus said, "The images are manifest to man, but the light in them remains concealed in the image of the light of the father. He will become manifest, but his image will remain concealed by his light."

(84) Jesus said, "When you see your likeness, you rejoice. But when you see your images which came into being before you, and which neither die not become manifest, how much you will have to bear!"

(85) Jesus said, "Adam came into being from a great power and a great wealth, but he did not become worthy of you. For had he been worthy, he would not have experienced death."

(86) Jesus said, "The foxes have their holes and the birds have their nests, but the son of man has no place to lay his head and rest."

(87) Jesus said, "Wretched is the body that is dependant upon a body, and wretched is the soul that is dependent on these two."

(88) Jesus said, "The angels and the prophets will come to you and give to you those things you (already) have. And you too, give them those things which you have, and say to yourselves, 'When will they come and take what is theirs?'"

(89) Jesus said, "Why do you wash the outside of the cup? Do you not realize that he who made the inside is the same one who made the outside?"

(90) Jesus said, "Come unto me, for my yoke is easy and my lordship is mild, and you will find repose for yourselves."

(91) They said to him, "Tell us who you are so that we may believe in you."
    He said to them, "You read the face of the sky and of the earth, but you have not recognized the one who is before you, and you do not know how to read this moment."

(92) Jesus said, "Seek and you will find. Yet, what you asked me about in former times and which I did not tell you then, now I do desire to tell, but you do not inquire after it."

(93) "Do not give what is holy to dogs, lest they throw them on the dung-heap. Do not throw the pearls to swine, lest they [...] it [...]."

(94) Jesus said, "He who seeks will find, and he who knocks will be let in."

(95) Jesus said, "If you have money, do not lend it at interest, but give it to one from whom you will not get it back."

(96) Jesus said, "The kingdom of the father is like a certain woman. She took a little leaven, concealed it in some dough, and made it into large loaves. Let him who has ears hear."

(97) Jesus said, "The kingdom of the father is like a certain woman who was carrying a jar full of meal. While she was walking on the road, still some distance from home, the handle of the jar broke and the meal emptied out behind her on the road. She did not realize it; she had noticed no accident. When she reached her house, she set the jar down and found it empty."

(98) Jesus said, "The kingdom of the father is like a certain man who wanted to kill a powerful man. In his own house he drew his sword and stuck it into the wall in order to find out whether his hand could carry through. Then he slew the powerful man."

(99) The disciples said to him, "Your brothers and your mother are standing outside."
    He said to them, "Those here who do the will of my father are my brothers and my mother. It is they who will enter the kingdom of my father."

(100) They showed Jesus a gold coin and said to him, "Caesar's men demand taxes from us."
    He said to them, "Give Caesar what belongs to Caesar, give God what belongs to God, and give me what is mine."

(101) "Whoever does not hate his father and his mother as I do cannot become a disciple to me. And whoever does not love his father and his mother as I do cannot become a disciple to me. For my mother [...], but my true mother gave me life."

(102) Jesus said, "Woe to the pharisees, for they are like a dog sleeping in the manger of oxen, for neither does he eat nor does he let the oxen eat."

(103) Jesus said, "Fortunate is the man who knows where the brigands will enter, so that he may get up, muster his domain, and arm himself before they invade."

(104) They said to Jesus, "Come, let us pray today and let us fast."
    Jesus said, "What is the sin that I have committed, or wherein have I been defeated? But when the bridegroom leaves the bridal chamber, then let them fast and pray."

(105) Jesus said, "He who knows the father and the mother will be called the son of a harlot."

(106) Jesus said, "When you make the two one, you will become the sons of man, and when you say, 'Mountain, move away,' it will move away."

(107) Jesus said, "The kingdom is like a shepherd who had a hundred sheep. One of them, the largest, went astray. He left the ninety-nine sheep and looked for that one until he found it. When he had gone to such trouble, he said to the sheep, 'I care for you more than the ninety-nine.'"

(108) Jesus said, "He who will drink from my mouth will become like me. I myself shall become he, and the things that are hidden will be revealed to him."

(109) Jesus said, "The kingdom is like a man who had a hidden treasure in his field without knowing it. And after he died, he left it to his son. The son did not know (about the treasure). He inherited the field and sold it. And the one who bought it went plowing and found the treasure. He began to lend money at interest to whomever he wished."

(110) Jesus said, "Whoever finds the world and becomes rich, let him renounce the world."

(111) Jesus said, "The heavens and the earth will be rolled up in your presence. And the one who lives from the living one will not see death." Does not Jesus say, "Whoever finds himself is superior to the world?"

(112) Jesus said, "Woe to the flesh that depends on the soul; woe to the soul that depends on the flesh."

(113) His disciples said to him, "When will the kingdom come?"
    "It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying 'here it is' or 'there it is.' Rather, the kingdom of the father is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it."

(114) Simon Peter said to him, "Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of life."
    Jesus said, "I myself shall lead her in order to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who will make herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven."

The Gospel
    According to Thomas
    Translated by Thomas O. Lambdin

Selection made from James M. Robinson, ed., The Nag Hammadi Library, revised edition. HarperCollins, San Francisco, 1990.

| Nag Hammadi Library | Gnostic Society Library | Gnosis Archive |

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl_thomas.htm

Introduction: http://buddhistfaith.tripod.com/gospel/
    Didymos
    Didymos

The Gospel Of Thomas Empty Re: The Gospel Of Thomas

Post  Didymos Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:40 am

HigherLove
    The Gospel Of Thomas 3druid-5

• osts: 1877
      Post n°1

The Gospel Of Thomas Empty Understanding The Gospel of Thomas

The Gospel Of Thomas Empty HigherLove Today at 10:23 am

I am not saying I understand it, but any insights would be greatly appreciated. I still have to read this.

To get me jump-started...

PEACE

http://www.goodnewsinc.net/othbooks/thomas.html

THE GOSPEL OF THOMAS

The following is a fresh translation, made from the Coptic text published by Messrs. Brill of Leiden. In the preparation of this versi the following six translations have been consulted, in addition to to published by Messrs. Brill: English by W. R. Schoedel, French by Doresse and R. Kasser, German by J. LeipoIdt and Hans Quecke Danish by S. Giversen. The numbering of the sayings is that of the Brill edition.

These are the secret words which the living Jesus spoke, and Didymus Judas Thomas wrote them down.

(1) And he said: He who shall find the interpretation of the words shall not taste of death.

(2) Jesus said: He who seeks, let him not cease seeking until: finds; and when he finds he will be troubled, and if he is troubled, he will be amazed, and he will reign over the All.

(3) Jesus said: If those who lead you say unto you: Behold, the Kingdom is in heaven, then the birds of the heaven will be before you. If they say unto you: It is in the sea, then the fish will be before you. But the Kingdom is within you, and it is outside of you. When you know yourselves, then shall you be known, and you shall know that you are the sons of the living Father. But if ye do not know yourselves, then you are in poverty, and you are poverty.

(4) Jesus said: The man aged in his days will not hesitate ask a little child of seven days about the place of life, and he shall live. For there are many first who shall be last, and they shall become a single one.

(5) Jesus said: Know what is before thy face, and what hidden from thee shall be revealed unto thee; for there is nothing hidden which shall not be made manifest.

(6) His disciples asked him and said unto him: Wilt thou that we fast? And how shall we pray? Shall we give alms? And what rules shall we observe in eating? Jesus said: Do not lie; and that which you hate, do not do. For all things are revealed before heaven. For there is nothing hidden which shall not be manifest, and there is nothing covered which shall remain without being uncovered.

(7) Jesus said: Blessed is the lion which the man shall eat, and the lion become man; and cursed is the man whom the lion shall eat, and the lion become man.

(8) And he said: Man is like a wise fisherman, who cast his net into the sea and drew it up from the sea full of small fish. Among them the wise fisherman found a large good fish. He threw down all the small fish into the sea; he chose the large fish without trouble. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

(9) Jesus said: Behold, the sower went forth, he filled his hand, he cast. Some fell upon the road; the birds came and gathered them. Others fell on the rock, and sent no root down to the earth nor did they sprout any ear up to heaven. And others fell on the thorns; they choked the seed, and the worm ate them. And others fell on the good earth, and brought forth good fruit unto heaven, some sixty -fold and some an hundred and twenty -fold.

(10) Jesus said: I have cast fire upon the world, and behold I guard it until it is ablaze.

(11) Jesus said: This heaven shall pass away, and that which above it shall pass away; and they that are dead are not alive and they that live shall not die. In the days when you were eating that which is dead, you were making it alive. When you come in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were one, you became two. But when you have become two, what will you do?

(12) The disciples said to Jesus: We know that thou wilt go from us. Who is he who shall be great over us? Jesus said to them: In the place to which you come, you shall go to James the Just for whose sake heaven and earth came into being.

(13) Jesus said to his disciples: Make a comparison to me, and tell me whom I am like. Simon Peter said to him: Thou art like a righteous angel. Matthew said to him: Thou art like a wise man of understanding. Thomas said to him: Master, my mouth will no wise suffer that I say whom thou art like. Jesus said: I am not thy master, because thou hast drunk, thou hast become drunk from the bubbling spring which I have measured out. And he took him, went aside, and spoke to him three words. Now when Thomas came to his companions, they asked him: What did Jesus say unto thee? Thomas said to them: If I tell you one of the words which he said to me, you will take up stones and throw them me; and a fire will come out of the stones and burn you up.

(14) Jesus said to them: If you fast, you will beget a sin for yourselves; and if you pray, you will be condemned; and if you give alms, you will do an evil to your spirits. And if you go into any land and travel in its regions, if they receive you eat what they set before you. Heal the sick among them. For that which goes into your mouth will not defile you, but that which comes forth from your mouth, that is what will defile you.

(15) Jesus said: When you see him who was not born of woman, throw yourselves down upon your face and worship him. He is your Father.

(16) Jesus said: Perhaps men think that I am come to cast peace upon the world, and know not that I am come to cast divisions upon the earth, fire, sword, war. For there shall be five in a house; there shall be three against two, and two against three, the father against the son and the son against the father, and they shall stand as solitaries.

(17) Jesus said: I will give you that which eye has not seen, an ear has not heard, and hand has not touched, and which has not entered into the heart of man.

(18) The disciples said to Jesus: Tell us how our end shall be. Jesus said: Have you then discovered the beginning, that you seek after the end? For where the beginning is, there shall the end be. Blessed is he who shall stand in the beginning, and he shall know the end and shall not taste of death.

(19) Jesus said: Blessed is he who was before he came into being. If you become my disciples and hear my words, these stones shall minister unto you. For you have five trees in Paradise which do not move in summer or in winter, and their leaves do not fall. He who knows them shall not taste of death.

(20) The disciples said to Jesus: Tell us what the kingdom of heaven is like. He said to them: It is like a grain of mustard-seed, smaller than all seeds; but when it falls on the earth which is tilled, it puts forth a great branch, and becomes shelter for the birds of heaven.

(21) Mary said to Jesus: Whom are thy disciples like? He said They are like little children dwelling in a field which is not theirs. When the owners of the field come, they will say: Yield up to us our field. They are naked before them, to yield it up to them and to give them back their field. Therefore I say: If the master of the house knows that the thief is coming, he will keep watch before he comes, and will not let him dig into his house of his kingdom to carry off his vessels. You, then, be watchful over against the world. Gird up your loins with great strength, that the brigands may not find a way to come at you, since the advantage for which you look they will find. May there be among you a man of understanding! When the fruit was ripe, he came quickly, his sickle in his hand, and reaped it. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

(22) Jesus saw some infants at the breast. He said to his disciples: These little ones at the breast are like those who enter into the kingdom. They said to him: If we then be children, shall we enter the kingdom? Jesus said to them: When you make the two one, and when you make the inside as the outside, and the outside as the inside, and the upper side as the lower; and when you make the male and the female into a single one, that the male be not male and the female female; when you make eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then shall you enter [the kingdom].

(23) Jesus said: I shall choose you, one out of a thousand, and two out of ten thousand, and they shall stand as a single one.

(24) His disciples said: Teach us concerning the place where thou art, for it is necessary for us to seek after it. He said to them: He that hath ears, let him hear. There is a light within a man of light, and it gives light to the whole world. If it does not give light, there is darkness.

(25) Jesus said: Love thy brother as thy soul; keep him as the apple of thine eye.

(26) Jesus said: The mote which is in thy brother's eye, thou seest; but the beam which is in thine eye, thou seest not. When thou dost cast out the beam from thine own eye, then wilt thou see to cast out the mote from thy brother's eye.

(27) Jesus said: If you fast not from the world, you will not find the kingdom; if you keep not the Sabbath as Sabbath, you will not see the Father.

(28) Jesus said: I stood in the midst of the world, and I appeared to them in flesh. I found them all drunk, I found none among them thirsting; and my soul was afflicted for the sons of men, for they are blind in their heart and they do not see. For empty came they into the world, seeking also to depart empty from the world. But now they are drunk. When they have thrown off their wine, then will they repent.

(29) Jesus said: If the flesh has come into being because of the spirit, it is a marvel; but if the spirit (has come into being) because of the body, it is a marvel of marvels. But as for me, I marvel at this, how this great wealth has settled in this poverty.

(30) Jesus said: Where there are three gods, they are gods; where there are two or one, I am with him.

(31) Jesus said: No prophet is acceptable in his village; a physician does not heal those who know him.

(32) Jesus said: A city that is built on a high mountain and fortified cannot fall, nor can it remain hidden.

(33) Jesus said: What thou shalt hear in thine ear, proclaim to the other ear on your roof-tops. For no man lights a lamp and sets it under a bushel, nor does he put it in a hidden place; but he sets it upon the lamp-stand, that all who go in and come out may see its light.

(34) Jesus said: If a blind man lead a blind man, both fall into a pit.

(35) Jesus said: It is not possible for anyone to go into the strong man's house and take it (or him) by force, unless he bind his hands; then he will plunder his house.

(36) Jesus said: Be not anxious from morning to evening and from evening to morning about what you shall put on.

(37) His disciples said: On what day wilt thou be revealed us, and on what day shall we see thee? Jesus said: When you unclothe yourselves and are not ashamed, and take your garments and lay them beneath your feet like little children, and tread upon them, then [shall ye see] the Son of the living One, and ye shall not fear.

(38) Jesus said: Many times have you desired to hear these words which I speak unto you, and you have none other from whom to hear them. Days will come when you will seek after me, and you will not find me.

(39) Jesus said: The Pharisees and the scribes have receive the keys of knowledge; they have hidden them. They did not go in, and those who wanted to go in they did not allow. But you be ye wise as serpents and innocent as doves.

(40) Jesus said: A vine was planted apart from the Father, and since it is not established it will be pulled up by its roots and destroyed.

(41) Jesus said: He who has in his hand, to him shall be given; and he who has not, from him shall be taken even the little that he has.

(42) Jesus said: Become passers-by.

(43) His disciples said to him: Who art thou, that thou shouldst say these things to us? Jesus said to them From what I say unto you, you do not understand who I am, but you have become as the Jews; for they love the tree and hate its fruit, and they love the fruit and hate the tree.

(44) Jesus said: He who blasphemes against the Father will be forgiven, and he who blasphemes against the Son will be forgiven but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either on earth or in heaven.

(45) Jesus said: They do not gather grapes from thorns, no pluck figs from camel-thistles; they do not yield fruit. A good man brings forth a good thing from his treasure; a bad man bring forth evil things from his evil treasure which is in his heart, and he says evil things; for out of the abundance of his heart he brings forth evil things.

(46) Jesus said: From Adam to John the Baptist there is none born of woman who is higher than John the Baptist, so that his eyes will not be broken (?) But I have said, He who shall be among you as a little one shall know the kingdom, and shall be higher than John.

(47) Jesus said: It is not possible for a man to ride two horses or draw two bows, and it is not possible for a servant to serve two masters; or he will honour the one and insult the other. A man does not drink old wine and immediately desire to drink new wine; and they do not pour new wine into old skins, lest they burst, nor do they pour old wine into new skins, lest it spoil. They do not sew an old patch on a new garment, for a rent will come.

(48) Jesus said: If two make peace with one another in this or house, they shall say to the mountain: Be moved, and it shall be moved.

(49) Jesus said: Blessed are the solitary and the elect, for you shall find the kingdom; for you came forth thence, and shall go there again.

(50) Jesus said: If they say to you: Whence have you come?, tell them: We have come from the light, the place where the light came into being through itself alone. It [stood], and it re- vealed itself in their image. If they say to you: Who are you?, say: We are his sons, and we are the elect of the living Father. If they ask you: What is the sign of your Father in you?, tell them: It is a movement and a rest.

(51) His disciples said to him: On what day will the rest of the dead come into being? And on what day will the new world come? He said to them: That which ye await has come, but ye know it not.

(52) His disciples said to him: Twenty-four prophets spoke in Israel, and they all spoke concerning (lit. in) thee. He said them: You have neglected him who is alive before you, and have spoken about the dead.

(53) His disciples said to him: Is circumcision profitable or not? He said to them: Were it profitable, their father would beget them from their mother circumcised. But the true circum- cision in spirit has proved entirely profitable (lit.: has found usefulness altogether).

(54) Jesus said: Blessed are the poor, for yours is the kingdom of heaven.

(55) Jesus said: He who shall not hate his father and his mother cannot be my disciple, and (he who does not) hate his brethren and his sisters and take up his cross like me shall not be worthy of me.

(56) Jesus said: He who has known the world has found corpse, and he who has found a corpse, the world is not worthy of him.

(57) Jesus said: The kingdom of the Father is like a man who had [good] seed. His enemy came by night, he sowed a weed among the good seed. The man did not allow them to pull up the weed. He said to them: Lest perhaps you go to pull up the weed, and pull up the wheat with it. For on the day of harvest the weeds will be manifest; they will be pulled up and burned.

(58) Jesus said: Blessed is the man who has suffered; he has found the life.

(59) Jesus said: Look upon the living One so long as you live, that you may not die and seek to see him, and be unable to see.

(60) They saw a Samaritan carrying a lamb going into Judaea. He said to his disciples: Why does he carry the lamb? They said to him: That he may kill it and eat it. He said to them: So long as it is alive he will not eat it, but if he kill it and it become a corpse. They said: Otherwise he will not be able to do it. He said to them: You also, seek for yourselves a place within for rest, lest you become a corpse and be eaten.

(61) Jesus said: Two shall rest upon a bed; one shall die, the other live.

Salome said: Who art thou; O man? And whose son? Thou hast mounted my bed, and eaten from my table. Jesus said to her I am he who is from that which is equal; to me was given of the things of my Father. Salome said I am thy disciple. Jesus said to her Therefore I say, when it is equal it will be filled with light, but when it is divided it will be filled with darkness

(62) Jesus said: I tell my mysteries to those [who are worthy of my] mysteries. What thy right hand shall do, let not thy left hand know what it does.

(63) Jesus said: There was a rich man who had many possessions. He said: I will use my possessions that I may sow and reap and plant, and fill my barns with fruit, that I may have need of nothing. These were his thoughts in his heart. And in that night he died. He that hath ears, let him hear.

(64) Jesus said: A man had guests, and when he had prepared the dinner he sent his servant to summon the guests. He came to the first; he said to him: My master summons thee. He said: I have money with some merchants. They are coming to me in the evening. I will go and give them orders. I pray to be excused from he dinner. He went to another; he said to him: My master has summoned thee. He said to him: I have bought a house, and they ask me for a day. I shall not have time. He came to another; he aid to him: My master summons thee. He said to him: My friend is about to be married, and I am to hold a dinner. I shall not be able to come. I pray to be excused from the dinner. He went to another; he said to him: My master summons thee. He said him: I have bought a village; I go to collect the rent. I shall not be able to come. I pray to be excused. The servant came, he said to his master: Those whom thou didst summon to the dinner have excused themselves. The master said to his servant: Go out to the roads. Bring those whom thou shall find, that they may dine. The buyers and the merchants [shall] not [enter] the places of my Father.

(65) He said: A good man had a vineyard. He gave it to husbandmen that they might work it, and he receive its fruit their hand. He sent his servant, that the husbandmen might give him the fruit of the vineyard. They seized his servant, they beat him, and all but killed him. The servant came (and) told his master. His master said: Perhaps they did not know him. He sent another servant; the husbandmen beat the other also. Then the master sent his son. He said: Perhaps they will reverence my son. Those husbandmen, since they knew that he was the heir the vineyard, they seized him (and) killed him. He that hath ears, let him hear.

(66) Jesus said: Teach me concerning this stone which the builders rejected; it is the corner -stone.

(67) Jesus said: He who knows the All but fails (to know) him-self lacks everything.

(68) Jesus said: Blessed are you when they hate you, and persecute you, and do not find a place in the spot where they persecuted you.

(69) Jesus said: Blessed are they who have been persecuted in their heart; these are they who have known the Father in truth. Blessed are they that hunger, that they may fill the belly him who desires.

(70) Jesus said: When you bring forth that in yourselves, that which you have will save you. If you do not have that in yourselves, that which you do not have in you will kill you.

(71) Jesus said: I will des[troy this] house, and none shall able to build it [again].

(72) [A man said] to him: Speak to my brethren, that they may divide my father's possessions with me. He said to him: O man, who made me a divider? He turned to his disciples (and) said to them: I am not a divider, am I ?

(73) Jesus said: The harvest indeed is great, but the labourers are few; but pray the Lord, that he send forth labourers into the harvest.

(74) He said: Lord, there are many about the well, but no one in the well.

(75) Jesus said: There are many standing at the door, but the solitary are they who shall enter the bridal chamber.

(76) Jesus said: The kingdom of the Father is like a merchant was who had a load (of goods) and found a pearl. That merchant was wise. He sold the load, and bought for himself the pearl alone. You also, seek after his treasure which does not perish but endures, where moth does not enter to devour, nor does worm destroy.

(77) Jesus said: I am the light that is over them all. I am the All; the All has come forth from me, and the All has attained unto me. Cleave a (piece of) wood: I am there. Raise up the stone, an ye shall find me there.

(78) Jesus said: Why came ye forth into the field? To see reed shaken by the wind? And to see a man clothed in soft raiment? [Behold, your] kings and your great men are they who are clothed in soft [raiment], and they [shall] not be able to know the truth.

(79) A woman in the crowd said to him: Blessed is the womb which bore thee, and the breasts which nourished thee. He said to her: Blessed are they who have heard the word of the Father and have kept it in truth. For there shall be days when you will say: Blessed is that womb which has not conceived, and those breasts which have not given suck.

(80) Jesus said: He who has known the world has found the body, and he who has found the body, the world is not worthy of him.

(8 I ) Jesus said: He who has become rich, let him become king, and he who has power let him deny.

(82) Jesus said: He who is near to me is near the fire, and he who is far from me is far from the kingdom.

(83) Jesus said: The images are revealed to the man, and the light which is in them is hidden in the image of the light of the Father. He shall be revealed, and his image is hidden by his light.

(84) Jesus said: When you see your likeness, you rejoice; but when you see your images which came into being before you -- they neither die nor are made manifest -- how much will you bear?

(85) Jesus said: Adam came into being out of a great power and a great wealth, and yet he was not worthy of you. For if he tad been worthy, he would not have tasted of death.

(86) Jesus said: [The foxes have] the[ir holes] and the birds have [theirs nest, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head and rest.

(87) Jesus said: Wretched is the body which depends upon a body, and wretched is the soul which depends on these two.

(88) Jesus said: The angels come to you, and the prophets, and they shall give you what belongs to you; and you also, give the what is in your hands, and say to yourselves: On what day do they come and take what is theirs?

(89) Jesus said: Why do you wash the outside of the cup? Do you not understand that he who made the inside is also he who made the outside?

(90) Jesus said: Come unto me, for easy is my yoke and my lordship is gentle, and you shall find rest for yourselves.

(91) They said to him: Tell us who thou art, that we may believe in thee. He said to them: You test the face of the heaven and the earth, and him who is before you you do not know, and you know not to test this moment.

(92) Jesus said: Seek, and ye shall find; but those things concerning which ye asked me in those days, I did not tell you then. Now I wish to tell them, and ye seek not after them.

(93) Jesus said: Give not that which is holy to the dogs, lest they cast them on the dung- heap; cast not the pearls to the swine lest they grind it [to bits].

(94) Jesus [said]: He who seeks shall find, and he who knock to him it shall be opened.

(95) [Jesus said]: If you have money, do not lend at interest, but give [it] to him from whom you will not receive them back.

(96) Jesus [said]: The kingdom of the Father is like a woman who took a little leaven and [hid] it in meal; she made large loaves of it. He that hath ears, let him hear.

(97) Jesus said: The kingdom of the [Father] is like a woman; carrying a jar full of meal and walking a long way. The handle the jar broke; the meal poured out behind her on the road. She was unaware, she knew not her loss. When she came into her house, she put down the jar (and) found it empty.

(98) Jesus said: The kingdom of the Father is like a man who wanted to kill a great man. He drew the sword in his house and drove it into the wall, that he might know that his hand would be strong. Then he slew the great man.

(99) The disciples said to him: Thy brethren and thy mother are standing outside. He said to them: Those here who do the will of my Father, these are my brethren and my mother; these are they who shall enter into the kingdom of my Father.

(100) They showed Jesus a gold piece and said to him: They who belong to Caesar demand tribute from us. He said to them: What belongs to Caesar give to Caesar, what belongs to God give to God, and what is mine give unto me.

(101) Jesus said He who shall not hate his father and: mother like me cannot be my [disciple], and he who shall [not] love [his father] and his mother like me cannot be my [disciple]; for my mother [. ..] but my true [mother] gave me life.

(102) And Jesus said: Woe to them, the Pharisees! For they are like a dog sleeping in the manger of the cattle; for he neither eats, nor does he let the cattle eat.

(103) Jesus said: Blessed is the man who knows in what part the robbers are coming, that he may rise and gather his [domain] and gird up his loins before they come in.

(104) They said [to him]: Come, let us pray today and fast. Jesus said: What then is the sin that I have done, or wherein have I been vanquished? But when the bridegroom comes forth from the bridal chamber, then let them fast and pray.

(105) Jesus said: He who shall know father and mother shall be called the son of a harlot.

(106) Jesus said: When you make the two one, you shall become sons of man, and when you say: Mountain, be moved, it shall be moved.

(I07) Jesus said: The kingdom is like a shepherd who had hundred sheep. One of them, the biggest, went astray. He left the ninety-nine and sought after the one till he found it. When he had laboured, he said to the sheep: I love thee more than the ninety-nine.

(I08) Jesus said: He who shall drink from my mouth shall become like me; I myself will become he, and the hidden thing shall be revealed to him.

(109) Jesus said: The kingdom is like a man who had in his field a [hidden] treasure about which he did not know; and [after] he died he left it to his [son. The] son also did not know; he took (possession of) that field and sold it. The man who bough it came to plough, and [found] the treasure. He began to lend money at interest to whomsoever he chose.

(110) Jesus said: He who has found the world and become rich, let him deny the world.

(111) Jesus said: The heavens shall be rolled up and the earth before your face, and he who lives in the living One shall neither see death nor (fear); because Jesus says: He who shall find himself, of him the world is not worthy.

(112) Jesus said: Woe to the flesh which depends upon the soul; woe to the soul which depends upon the flesh.

(113) His disciples said to him: On what day will the kingdom come? : It cometh not with observation. They will not say: Lo, here! or: Lo, there! But the kingdom of the Father is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it.

(114) Simon Peter said to them: Let Mary go forth from among us, for women are not worthy of the life. Jesus said: Behold, I shall lead her, that I may make her male, in order that she also may become a living spirit like you males. For every woman who makes herself male shall enter into the kingdom of heaven.

The Gospel according to Thomas.

The Gospel Of Thomas 501-48
    THEeXchanger

Post n°2

The Gospel Of Thomas Empty Re: Understanding The Gospel of Thomas

The Gospel Of Thomas Empty THEeXchanger Today at 12:08 pm

why NOT just read The Thuban threads ???

The Gospel Of Thomas 3druid-5
    HigherLove

• Post n°3

The Gospel Of Thomas Empty Re: Understanding The Gospel of Thomas

The Gospel Of Thomas Empty HigherLove Today at 1:20 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:why NOT just read The Thuban threads ???

Well I don't know, but when I think of a reason, it will be sharp, witty, and...

The Gospel Of Thomas 776253

The Gospel Of Thomas Icon_redface

This one caught my eye (and 'cause I am sorry for the inconvenience):

The Gospel Of Thomas Magma-11

I'll get me arse back over to Thuban, Susan. hehe

Didymos
    Didymos

Post  Didymos Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:41 am

The JOB for Every Cosmic Man and Vitruvian Woman

Dear Troy aka JobHe!

Yes, this forum is appropriate to explore the 'ancient scrolls' and testimonies. Most people are aware of the 'holy books' like the bible, the quoran, the vedas and many other testimonials of historical times and settings.
    Most are also aware about how much 'damage' those 'sacred scripts' have caused on all levels, mental, emotional and physical, due to their incomplete and often erroneous interpretations and translations.

The Gospel of Thomas is the 'master code' and perhaps the sole testimonial in the collective human history, which has not as yet been 'deciphered' sufficiently to be used by the 'elitist factions' of control in that human history.

So before I am prepared to delve into some of those 'mysterious' details, which have eluded all of the 'expertise, history, lineage and nous' of the 'Powers-That-Be'; I would advise you and anyone interested to have a thorough look at the 'Book of Job', which is as the title here suggests; your JOB, as say known by your most intimate 'soul identity'.

The oldest book in the Torah (Old Testament in the Judeo-Christian Bible) is the 'Book of Job'.
    Its encoding represents the 'Great Dilemma' for the present cosmos to reconfigure itself in the redefinition of the old symbols and archetypes in new ones.
    Can the 'authority' of the 'gods' become undermined by mere 'mortal human men and women'?

The following excerpts from Job and expositions shall allow the discerning reader to answer this question in the affirmative and show that the 'Birth of a New World' requires more than cocreating dreamtimers, might these be indigenous medicine women and shamanic composers or colonised 'playwrights', scriptwriters, producers and directors, say as filmmakers and as actors and actresses.

Satan and God have a 'bet' or heavenly argument as to Job's resilience to curse God because of his misfortunes - God eventually wins the 'bet' after rebuking the 'humans' attempting to prevent Job's personal questioning (GNOSIS=WISDOM=CATHERINE=83) of God's purposes.

Job.1.6-12:
    "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them. And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou?
    Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
    And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, on that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

Then Satan answered the Lord , and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?
    Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land. But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.

And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon him self put not forth thy hand.
    So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord."

And Job's seven sons were killed in the eldest brother's collapsing house in a great windstorm, his sheep and camels perished in fire and his servants were killed by invaders.

Job.1.20-22:
    "Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground and worshipped,
    And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither:
    the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.
    In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly."

Job.2.1-11:
    "Again there was a day....
    And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.

And Satan answered the Lord, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life.
    But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face.

And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life.
    So went Satan forth from the presence of the Lord, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown.
    And he took him a potsherd to scape himself withal; and he sat down among the ashes. Then said his wife unto him, Dost thou still retain thine integrity?
    curse God and die.
    But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh.
    What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil?
    In all this did not Job sin with his lips."

Three of Job's friends came to mourn with him; Eliphaz, Bildad and Zophar.
    For seven days and nights they mourned in silence; after Job had cursed himself and his very existence, Eliphaz and Bildad reproved Job, arguing that he must have sinned against God to experience such great misfortunes.
    Job replied his quest to be a search for understanding the works of the almighty, considering himself innocent of any wrong doings; Zophar then charges Job with mocking the almighty, and that the ways of the Lord can never be examined or found out by man.

Job.19.1-29:
    "Then Job answered and said,
    How long will you vex my soul, and break me in pieces with words?
    These ten times have ye reproached me: ye are not ashamed that you make yourselves strange to me.
    And be it indeed that I have erred, mine error remaineth with myself.
    If indeed ye will magnify yourselves against me, and plead against me my reproach:
    Know now that God hath overthrown me, and hath compassed me with his net.
    Behold, I cry out of wrong, but I am not heard: I cry aloud, but there is no judgment.
    He hath fenced up my way that I cannot pass, and he hath set darkness in my paths. He hath stripped me of my glory, and taken the crown from my head.
    He hath destroyed me on every side, and I am gone: and mine hope hath he removed like a tree.
    He hath also kindled his wrath against me, and he counteth me unto him as one of his enemies.
    His troops come together, and raise up their way against me, and encamp round about my tabernacle.
    He hath put my brethren far from me, and mine acquaintance are verily estranged from me.
    My kinsfolk have failed, and my familiar friends have forgotten me.
    They that dwell in mine house, and my maids, count me for a stranger: I am an alien in their sight.
    I called my servant, and he gave me no answer; I intreated him with my mouth.
    My breath is strange to my wife, though I intreated for the children's sake of mine own body.
    Yea, young children despised me; I arose, and they spake against me.
    All my inward friends abhorred me; and they whom I loved are turned against me.
    My bone cleaveth to my skin and to myflesh, and I am escaped with the skin of my teeth.
    Have pity upon me, have pity upon me, O my friends; for the hand of God hath touched me.
    Why do you persecute me as God, and are not satisfied with my flesh?
    Oh that my words were now written! oh that they were printed in a book!
    That they were graven with an iron pen and lead in the rock for ever!
    For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy my body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:
    Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me. But ye should say, Why persecute we him, seeing the root of the matter is found in me?
    Be ye afraid of the sword: for wrath bringeth the punishments of the sword, that ye may know there is a judgment."

Job.22.1-5:
    "Then Eliphaz the Temanite answered (Job) and said,
    Can a man be profitable unto God, as he that is wise may be profitable unto himself?
    Is it any pleasure to the Almighty, that thou are righteous? or is it gain to him, that thou makest thy ways perfect?
    Will he reprove thee for fear of thee? will he enter with thee into judgment?
    Is not thy wickedness great? and thine iniquities infinite?"

Job.25.1-6:
    "Then answered Bildal the Shuhite, and said, Dominion and fear are with him, he maketh peace in his high places. Is there any number of his armies? and upon whom doth not his light arise?
    How then can man be justified with God? or how can he be clean that is born of a woman?
    Behold even to the moon, and it shineth not; yea, the stars are not pure in his sight.
    How much less man, that is a worm? and the son of man, which is a worm?"

Job.26.1-14:
    "But Job answered and said, How hast thou helped him that is without power?
    how savest thou the arm that hath no strength? How hast thou counselled him that hath no wisdom?
    and how hast thou plentifully declared the thing as it is? To whom hast thou uttered words? and whose spirit came from thee?
    Dead things are formed from under the waters, and the inhabitants thereof.
    Hell is naked before him, and destruction hath no covering.
    He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.
    He bindeth up the waters in his thick clouds; and the cloud is not rent under them.
    He holdeth back the face of his throne, and spreadeth his cloud upon it.
    He hath compassed the waters with bounds, until the day and night come to an end.
    The pillars of heaven tremble and are astonished at his reproof.
    He divideth the sea with his power, and by his understanding he smiteth through the proud.
    By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent.
    Lo, these are parts of his ways: but how little a portion is heard of him?
    but the thunder of his power who can understand?"

Job.27.1-12:
    "Moreover Job continued his parable, and said, As God liveth, who hath taken away my judgment; and the Almighty, who hath vexed my soul;
    All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils;
    My lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit.
    God forbid that I should justify you: till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me.
    My righteousness I hold fast, and will not let it go: my heart shall not reproach me so long as I live.
    Let mine enemy be as the wicked, and he that riseth up against me as the unrighteous.
    For what is the hope of the hypocrite, though he has gained, when God taketh away his soul?
    Will God hear his cry when trouble cometh upon him?
    Will he delight himself in the Almighty? will he always call upon God?
    I will teach you by the hand of God: That which is with the Almighty will I not conceal.
    Behold, all ye yourselves have seen it; why then are ye thus altogether vain?"

Job.28.28:
    "And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding."

Job.31.35-36:
    "Oh that one would hear me! behold, my desire is, that the Almighty would answer me, and that mine adversary had written a book.
    Surely I would take it upon my shoulder, and bind it as a crown to me."

Job.32.1-3:
    "So these three men ceased to answer Job, because he was righteous in his own eyes.
    Then was kindled the wrath of Elihu the son of Barachel the Buzite, of the kindred of Ram: against Job was his wrath kindled, because he justified himself rather than God.
    Also against his three friends was his wrath kindled, because they had found no answer, and yet had condemned Job."

Job.32.6-10:
    "And Elihu the son of Barachel the Buzite answered and said, I am young, and ye are very old; wherefore I was afraid, and durst not shew you mine opionion.
    I said, Days should speak, and multitude of years should teach wisdom.
    But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.
    Great man are not always wise: neither do the aged understand judgment.
    Therefore I said, Hearken to me; I also will shew you mine opinion."

Job.33.3-6:
    "My words shall be of the uprightness of my heart: and my lips shall utter knowledge clearly.
    The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.
    If thou canst answer me, set thy words in order before me, stand up.
    Behold, I am according to thy wish in God's stead: I also am formed out of the clay."

Job.33.12-16:
    "Behold, in this you art not just: I will answer thee, that God is greater than man.
    Why dost thou strive against him? for he giveth not account of any of his matters.
    For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.
    In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;
    Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,"

Job.33.31-33:
    "Mark well, O Job, hearken unto me: hold thy peace, and I will speak.
    If thou hast any thing to say, answer me: speak, for I desire to justify thee.
    If not, hearken unto me: hold thy peace, and I shall teach thee wisdom."

Job.34.5-15:
    "For Job hath said, I am righteous: and God hath taken away my judgment.
    Should I lie against my right? my wound is incurable without transgression.
    What man is like Job, who drinketh up scorning like water?
    Which goeth in company with the workers of iniquity, and walketh with wicked men.
    For he hath said, It profiteth a man nothing that he should delight himself with God.
    Therefore hearken unto me, ye men of understanding: far be it from God, that he should do wickedness; and from the Almighty, that he should commit iniquity.
    For the work of a man shall he render unto him, and cause every man to find according to his ways.
    Yea, surely God will not do wickedly, neither will the Almighty pervert judgment.
    Who hath given him a charge over the earth? or who hath disposed the whole world?
    If he set his heart upon man, if he gather unto himself his spirit and his breath;
    All flesh shall perish together, and man shall turn again unto dust."

Job.34.33-37:
    "Should it be according to thy mind? he will recompense it, whether you refuse, or whether thou choose; and not I: therefore speak what thou knowest.
    Let men of understanding tell me, and let a wise man hearken unto me.
    Job hath spoken without knowledge, and his words were without wisdom.
    My desire is that Job may be tried unto the end because of his answers for wicked men.
    For he addeth rebellion unto his sin, he clappeth his hands among us, and multiplieth his words against God."

Job.35.13-16:
    "Surely God will not hear vanity, neither will the Almighty regard it.
    Although thou sayest thou shalt not see him, yet judgment is before him; therefore trust thou in him.
    But now, because it is not so, he hath visited in his anger; yet he knoweth it not in great extremity:
    Therefore doth Job open his mouth in vain; he multiplieth words without knowledge."

Job.36.1-5:
    "Elihu also proceeded, and said,
    Suffer me a little, and I will shew thee that I have yet to speak on God's behalf.
    I will fetch my knowledge from afar, and will ascribe righteousness to my Maker.
    For truly my words shall not be false; he that is perfect in knowledge is with thee.
    Behold, God is mighty, and despiseth not any: he is mighty in strength and wisdom."

Job.36.21-26:
    "Take heed, regard not iniquity: for this hast thou chosen rather than affliction.
    Behold, God exalteth by his power: who teacheth like him?
    Who hath enjoined him his way? or who can say, Thou hast wrought iniquity?
    Remember that thou magnify his work, which men behold.
    Every man may see it; man may behold it far off.
    Behold, God is great, and we know him not, neither can the number of his years be searched out."

Job.37.7-8:
    "He sealeth up the hand of every man; that all men may know his work.
    Then the beasts go into dens, and remain in their places."

Job.37.14-24:
    "Hearken onto this , O Job: stand still, and consider the wondrous works of God.
    Dost thou know when God disposed them, and caused the light of his cloud to shine?
    Dost thou know the balancings of the clouds, the wondrous works of him which is perfect in knowledge?
    How thy garments are warm, when he quieteth the earth by the south wind?
    Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?
    Teach us what we shall say unto him; for we cannot order our speech by reason of darkness.
    Shall it be told him that I speak? if a man speak, surely he shall be swallowed up.
    And now men see not the bright light which is in the clouds: but the wind passeth, and cleanseth them.
    Fair weather cometh out of the north: with God is terrible majesty.
    Touching the Almighty, we cannot find him out: he is excellent in power, and in judgment, and in plenty of justice: he will not afflict.
    Men do therefore fear him: he respecteth not any that are wise of heart."

Job.38.1..-41:
    "Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
    Who is that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
    Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
    {We were next to you, at your left side and watched you do it, taking notes!}

Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
    {The measure is the Planck-Length oscillation, macroquantised into your own eigenwavelength Lps}

Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof?
    {The unification of gravity with electromagnetism, the corner stone being the EMMR}

...Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?
    {Yes, we have explored the deep seas/subconscious in submarines and been to the moon}

Have the gates of death been opened to thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death?
    {Yes, our Beloved(s) are on the 'other side' in Abraham's bosom - Luke.16:19-31}

Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it all.
    {We know for about 300 years now, that the earth is an oblate spheroid and not flat, with an equatorial diameter of so 40,000 kilometres in 4D spacetime}

Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the place thereof?
    {Light in your terms is the W*-state of energy in transformation, darkness the B*-state}

That thou shouldest take it to the bound thereof, and that thou shouldest know the paths to the house thereof?
    {The bound is the VPE and the pathways are the UFoQR in the magnetic monopoles}

Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born? or because the number of thy days is great?
    {We are as old as you are, namely 19.11 Billion years Gregorian}

Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail, which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?...
    Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who has gendered it?
    {We understand the icecold fire of the New Jerusalem to be your piercing intellect and the hailstones of your 'talents' (Rev.16.21) to be omniscientific facts and definitions in your modular duality}

Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?
    Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?
    {We know the constellations to be superpositions of many stars at various distance scales; individual stars follow stellar evolutionary cycles, their influences being psychological inferences acting directly upon magnetopolic fields in the pentagonally defined DNA helix and drawing upon the historical archetypes, which created the mappings in the sky out of the starhuman mind}

Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?
    {The ancient science of Astrology is a direct mapping of the Israelite generations of Jacob, also redefined in 12 apostles, 12 hours, 12 months and the 12 stars upon the crown of the ascended 'Mary' rebirthing the ChristChild by the 'Holy Ghost' in Revelation.12.

The zodiacal dominion is like a curse on humanity, finding itself bondage to certain archetypical characteristics until the 13th starsign of Arachne/Ophiuchus can unify all of the 12 in a 13th in the 'swallowing of the tail by the head' by the cosmic serpent Ourobos, who is the zodiacal wheel}

...Canst thou send lightnings, that they may go, and say unto thee, Here we are?
    Who hath put wisdom in the inward parts? or who hath given understanding to the heart?
    Who can number the clouds in wisdom? or who can stay the bottles of heaven,...
    {Weather patterns depend on the equilibrium systems of the terrestrial and solar cyclicities.
    Atmospheric air currents and oceanic water currents are influenced by the magnetic currents of the solar wind and even galactic phenomna, subject to pressure fluctuations, which can be caused by terrestrial magma currents, blending fire, heat convection and earth-telluric currents.
    Influencing such pressure gradients in temperature and energy, say through the VPE would reduce the randomness (defined in statistical distributions) in weather patterns to a degree, but the mathematical order, as defined through your own selfdefinition always engages complexity- and chaos theory with its parameters.
    The whirlwinds or tornadoes as the 'bottles of heaven' are macroquantised manifestations of the VPE, thus the negation of a tornadoes 'eye' as a vortex-sink is a vortex-source, also macroquantised from the Vacuum.
    The notion of wisdom gained is linked to experiences, either directly or as observer.

Once your children have experienced enough of your 'dark satanic' side, then they may have enough wisdom to know what works in their society and what does not. They are repeating the same old formulae of war, financial monopoly and educated lordship over and over again and seem to be too intellectually inert to change their perceptions, unwilling to experience your 'light' side of love, undertanding, tolerance and a devotion to harmonies in the mass senses.
    That is where the heart comes in, there is an understanding of the heart which can challenge the reluctance of the head-intellect to change anything.
    This heart-level or gnosis derives from your own soul, that is your own collective experience as all of us as your human children in particular and all that exists in general.

So remembrance or a love and communication with you automatically engages the collective starhuman heart and that is the true wisdom, because it cannot deceive, as the human mind can.}"

Job.39.9-12:
    "Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib?
    Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee? Wilt thoe trust him, because his strength is great? or wilt thou leave your labour to him?
    Wilt thou believe him, that he will bring home thy seed, and gather it into thy barn?"

{The Unicorn is the 'protector of the Virgin Mother' giving birth to the ChristChild within every man and woman of the dragonomies; it is symbolised by Jacob's and Zilpah's son Gad and the starsign of Virgo under which John the Baptist was born; its strength is the Centaur of Chiron and the myths which go with that identification.
    The Unicorn only serves the 'unified' humanity as a monosong of two in one in two; so it will bring home our seed, provided our hearts and minds are willing to become a new starhuman race of Rainbow Dragons}.

Job.40.1-..24:
    "Moreover the Lord answered Job, and said,
    Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproveth God, let him answer it.
    Then Job answered the Lord, and said,
    "Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth.
    Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea, twice; but I will proceed no further."

Then answered the Lord unto Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
    "Gird up thy loins now like a man: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.
    Wilt thou also disannul my judgment?
    wilt thou condemn me, that you mayest be righteous?
    Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him?....
    Look on every one that is proud, and bring him low; and tread down the wicked in his place.
    Hide them in the dust together; and bind their faces in secret.
    Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can save thee.
    Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass, as an ox.
    Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
    He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
    His bones are as strong pieces of brass; ...He is the chief of the ways of God:
    he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him..... Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.
    He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares."

Job.41.1-..34:
    "Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook?...He beholdeth all high things:
    he is a king over all the children of pride."

Job.42.1-7:
    "Then Job answered the Lord, and said,
    I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be witholden from thee.
    Who is he that hideth counsel without knowledge? therefore have I uttered that I understood not; things too wonderful for me, which I knew not.
    Hear, I beseech thee, and I will speak: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.
    I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee.
    Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.

And it was so, that after the Lord had spoken these words unto Job, the Lord said to Eliphaz the Temanite, My wrath is kindled against thee, and against thy two friends: for ye have not spoken of me the thing that is right, as my servant Job hath."

Job.42.12-17:
    "So the Lord blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep (before 7,000), and six thousand camels (before 3,000), and a thousand yoke of oxen (before 500), and a thousand she donkeys (before 500).
    He had also seven sons and three daughters.
    And he called the name of the first, Jemima; and the name of the second, Kezia; and the name of the third, Kerenhappuch.
    And in all the land were no women found so fair as the daughters of Job: and their father gave them inheritance among their brethren.
    After this lived Job an hundred and forty years, and saw his sons, and his sons' sons, even four generations.
    So Job died, being old and full of days."

Job is every man and his job is to answer God's questions for humanity as hisher children.
    "Are they grown up yet? Are they ready for the next step forward to claim their inheritances? As long as they fear me as a punishing supernatural deity, they cannot advance."
    One 'fears' God in respectfulness, like parents should have the respect of their children.
    Once the children can answer the questions regarding the creation-business, then they must have the intellectual understanding, if not the wisdom from the heart, to advance into the starhuman potential promised to all of them since the days of Abraham and purposed for that since the beginning of time.

Job as 'Man', is told to 'gird up his loins' and act like a grown-up man - a StarMan, a Dragon as a Bluey or a Purple Queen - a DragonQueenBee!

Didymos
    Didymos

Post  Didymos Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:42 am

The Reading of the Sealed Book and the Universal Language

When 'That Woman' is the 'Fake-Woman' aka the 'Group-Consciousness' of an entire world, which as the 'Devil-Mind' aka the 'System of Thought of intrinsic Separatedness' aka 'The Whore of Babylon' aka the 'Fake-Barbelo' aka the 'Fake-Babalon' of gnostic lore does not wish to understand, because as 'Inside She' 'Big Outside She' already does!

This is the false sense of Unity within the Separation and the Realm of the Human Egocentricity.

This is the Way of the Devil and his Devil Woman as nonexistent nonincarnate shadows of their embodied selves.

The true Self is the Separation within the Unity where the Human Ego becomes divine and the Individuality becomes cocreative and a shard of God's own genius and the beloved form of the Goddess; as well as a true mirror and reflection for the Divine Word, the 'Egocentricity' of Jesus of Nazareth; proclaiming that He and only He is the Way, the Love, the Truth, the Resurrection and the Life. HeShe becomes the envelope the Encompassment for the entire creation with hisher entwined Mary Magdalene never to be separated again in individuality and so empowered to multiply in the brotherhood and the sisterhood logos defined.

The concept or archetype of the eternal infinite creator becomes BOUNDED in hisher Image as AdamEve able to reflect in EveAdam within to harmonise the Nothingness being the Infinite as the required Oneness: 0=1=8.

There therefore cannot exist a physically defined infinite universe - the metaphysical archetypology eschews such definition as this would then demand a third polarity of separatedness.

Noone, no Buddha, no ascended masters, no Shiva and no Mohammed represent the Way to the Father's Heart; except the Only One understanding and manifesting the Unity in his physical transcension of the Bodyform in the Redemption of the collapsed particlefunction within the released wavefunction in quantum relativistic mechanistic terms.

So there is a False Reality perception and a True Reality perception - who can discern; the logos induced Dragons can, they alone can take the heat having shared the Lion's Eucharist, but seeking to multiply?!

Ephesians 6:12 {all KJV}
    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Then the 'illuminated ones' on the inside become 'Her' followers; knowing the 'outside story' but promote the 'inside story' for the purpose to 'sequester' the 'knowing' for themselves within the warring factions, comprised by the 'ignorant ones', namely the 'Learned Ones, who cannot read the book, because it is sealed' and the 'Unlearned Ones, who cannot read the book, because they are not learned'.

Isaiah 29:10-12
    For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

Zephaniah 3:9
    For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.

Matthew 10:27
    What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

Luke 12:3
    Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

1 Samuel 17:47
    And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the LORD's, and he will give you into our hands.

Isaiah 11:9
    They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Isaiah 44:9
    They that make a graven image are all of them vanity; and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses; they see not, nor know; that they may be ashamed.

Isaiah 49:26
    And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

Isaiah 61:9
    And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed.

Isaiah 66:18]
    For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.

Jeremiah 31:34
    And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

GOT:
    (62) Jesus said : "It is to those who are worthy of My mysteries that I tell My mysteries. Do not let your left hand know what your right hand is about to do."

And all of the 'scriptures' must be fulfilled to the last iota, as the One, standing for the 'System of Thought of intrinsic Unity' has said many times.

Bluey TonyLove, Scribe from and for the Logos of Love and the Word of God

Allisiam replied:

And the book is within and with our loving, we have opened it. And soon....this one will be fullfilled

Isaiah 49:26
    And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
    Didymos
    Didymos

Post  Didymos Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:43 am

The Archetyped CosmoGenesis of Thuban and Scriptural Decodings

The Thuban Family is based on the script of the World Logos, composed in the form of elementary archetypes and including those of the Recreation of an Older World or Universe in a Newer One and as encoded in the symbolic story of Noah's Flood.

The Logos Family then becomes the 'Family in the Ark' or the 'Family in Plato's Cave of the Shadows' or the 'Family in the Den of the Dragons of Thuban' or the 'Family of the World Logos'; all preparing themselves as ourselves for the SELF-Invasion of an Old Human World by a New Starhuman World and in alignment with a 'Greater Cosmic Script' as composed by this Cosmic Logos aka the thus encoded 'Word of God'.

Every male Thubanite (or Bluey) so manifests the symbol of a 'Friend of the Logos' or as the 'Captain of the Ship' in Noah, simply in being incarnate in a form of embodiment and every female Thubanite (or Dragon Queen) manifests Amzara as Noah's 'wife' in this fashion and definition.

Then the three sons of Noah and Amzara and with their 'wives' represent the archetype for the foundational three generations of the Creator-Creation Cosmic twinship as indicted below in a decoding of Genesis.1.

Noah with Amzara and their three sons with their 'wives' then become the 'Closing of the Circle'; as three generations suffice to reproduce the Grandparental cosmic genomatic encoding in their Grandchildren across a 'jumped' Parental Generation.

This is what is encoded in often misinterpreted passages (with Amorites meaning the 3rd generation as the ongoing descendents of the Noahic lineage that is all human genealogies) like:

Genesis.15.16:
    16But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.

Matthew.24.34:
    34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

1Peter.2.9:
    9But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Every Bluey is therefore a 'Father-Creator' ambassador and 'Secret Agent for the Logos' and every Dragon Queen is a 'Mother-Creation' and ambassadora for the Universe Itself and both are representative for the encompassment for the three generations encoded in the above.

In particular, the symbology of Noah's Black Raven and Noah's White Dove are highly pertinent for the transformation of the Old World into a New World.

This relates to the old story, where the Raven is sent to 'wander' the waterlogged Old World in encoded allegory to Satan as the Adversary-Image of God 'going to and fro' in the Book Of Job seeking to 'find fault' in Job=Noah=Adam=Abraham-Isaac-Jacob=Israel=New Adam as a 'Crown prosecutor' in the Cosmic Court of HEAVEN=55=SATAN=CLOUD=SONG=SKY=BARBELO=JUDAS=...

Job1.7-8:
    7The LORD said to Satan, "Where have you come from?" Satan answered the LORD, "From roaming through the earth and going back and forth in it."
    8Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil."

Genesis.8:7-12:
    7And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth.
    8Also he sent forth a dove from him, to see if the waters were abated from off the face of the ground;
    9But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he put forth his hand, and took her, and pulled her in unto him into the ark.
    10And he stayed yet other seven days; and again he sent forth the dove out of the ark;
    11And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth.
    12And he stayed yet other seven days; and sent forth the dove; which returned not again unto him any more.

So the symbolic Raven does not return in the Old Story and so becomes subject to redefinition in a one-to-one correspondence with the Old Creation=Darkness=Ignorance in Forgetfulness.

Likewise, Noah's White Dove is sent with the Raven, but returns to the ark after failing to find dry land. The Dove is sent a second time and returns with a 'Twig of Peace', so indicating to Noah, that the waters have receded. The Dove then flys away and returns no more in the Old Story and then also becoming subject to redefinition and continuance of the Old Script as a New Script.

This New Script concerns the Redemption of Eve as being dependent on Adam as one of his ribs; mirroring of course the Image of the 'Lost Goddess' as the Universe=Creation in Exile.

As all Dragon Queens KNOW or have access to this 'New Script'; all the Dragon Queens are Amzara as Noah's 'wife' in the second archetyped generation and all of them are also Sarah as Abraham's 'wife' of the third generation and Eve herself as the first generation.

But Abraham and Sarah have the same father (Terah), which images God being the father of both Adam and Eve as Creator and so indicates a way for the New Storyline to become implemented through Amzara=Sarah, renamed from Sarai, just as Abram-Abraham and Jacob-Israel are relabelings in the Script of the Archetypes.

Amzara becomes a New World in the Form of the Sisterhood between Noah's Raven and Noah's Dove; one characterised as Black Bird of War in Satan=God's own Image in Heaven and the other as a White Bird of Peace as the Dreamt Goddess of God as the Universe on Earth within.

Because both, the Raven and the Dove are in the same realm of a New World; they together form a New Way of mirroring each other and having Emerged from Adam's Old Body being none other than Noah's Ark and no longer the dependencies of being part of Noah's Body as the descendent of Adam and so the true Image of God the Creator.

So Adam's Old Rib has split in two as Amzara=Raven Dove and Noah himself having to be Reborn from the Old World as his old body into a New World in leaving the Ark after the flood for a New rainbow Covenant between the Stars of Abraham and Sarah as the Promise and Legacy of the Creator.

Noah so and as every man, has become REBORN from the Old Creation, symbolised in the Ark (or the Dragon's Den) as a Son of the Old Universe to become an inhabitant of a New Universe following the dispensation of the World Logos, playwrighting, directing and producing this Cosmic Metamorphosis.

The Old Mother of the Ignorance and including the 'satanic darkness' of the Black Raven has become REHARMONIZED in the sisterhood to the 'angelic lightness' of the White Dove of the Shalom.

Through and by the Raven mirrored in the mirror of the Dove; the Old Satanic Image of the Creator Outside of the Creation, has become sexchanged into the Goddess Inside of the Creation and all Noahs have become True Images of the Creator in MindBody Waveparticular Duality and all Amzaras have become True Images for the Creation in BodyMind Particular Waveforms for the Universe as holistic holographic images.

This then represents the 'happy ending' to the 'Story of the Creator searching for His 'Lost Holy Grail' of the Goddess as the missing part of Himself as a Monadic Unity splitting in Two and rediscovering Himself as Himherself again following the Script of HisHer Logos, being the sumtotal 'Cosmic Intelligence' or 'Supermind' of the Creator-Creation Complex.

The Nothingness being Everything became a Oneness split in two, remembering Itself as a Oneness in recreating the Oneness into the Twosome of Adam and Eve to reformulate this Twosome as a Foursome of Two in One in Two as the 'Song of the Shadows'.

'Me and my Shadow' shall one Day become as One and this 'Day' is called the 'Day of the Lord', also being the 'Millennium' as encoded in:

2Peter.3.8:
    8But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

When will this 'Day' or 'Millennium' occur; well the Thuban Story of the Banning of the false Images will tell; if you can follow the outlines and are willing to 'play the game of desires', the cocreative work of the individuated logi to couple to the World Logos to bring it all about.

Be not afraid about what the externalisations do or say about you; just BE Yourself and think and perceive yourself as the 'shards' of the creator-creation which you are, have always been and shall forever be.

One day all of the 'Family of GoddoG=DoggoD' will be like the universe you now perceive to be your external environment.

Then the 'Family of StarMan' will interact in an extended external macroquantum entangled Multiverse in an even grander selfexpression of the Void being the Eternity.

Genesis.11.31:
    31Terah took his son Abram, his grandson Lot son of Haran, and his daughter-in-law Sarai, the wife of his son Abram, and together they set out from Ur of the Chaldeans to go to Canaan. But when they came to Haran, they settled there.

Genesis.20.11-12:
    11And Abraham said, Because I thought, Surely the fear of God is not in this place; and they will slay me for my wife's sake.
    12And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife.

Noah and Amzara are simply metaphysical labelings for the even older archetype of Yang=White=Adam and Yin=Black=Eve say in the Darkness emerging from the Light and vice versa as the primal manifestation of the Creator-Creation Duality from its prior Void=Eternity quasi-oneness.

The duality becomes transcended and harmonised in a 'doubling' of the duality in the Family of Adam and Eve being a 'Family of Man' say and so the 'encoded' Generations of Man as the Image of God can begin.

But Eve is not independent on Adam, emerging as the imaged darkness of the imaged light of God by Genesis.1. (see below).

In this creation account of the beginning then, the greater image of the Female Principle as the Creation becomes delegated to the Eve(ning Star) to eventually bring Creator and Creation back together again in a doubling of the encompassing cosmology and in the Blending of the Shadow Image' with its 'Reality Object'.

The Genesis account then delegates and images the archetyped 'Family of God'='Family of Man' in certain labelings like in the 1st, 10th and 20th generations of Adam-Noah-Abraham and their 'wives'.

God/Goddess=Creator/Creation-Adam/Eve-Noah/Amzara-Abraham/Sarah-...-New Adam=Incarnated Word/New Eve=Incarnated Goddess-...-New God/New Goddess=New Heaven/New Earth.

The following decoding indicators(in examples Genesis.1.1-5) are appropriate for the present time in the warpzone.

Genesis 1(all quotations are from the King James Version)

Genesis.1:
    1In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Meaning the 'Oneness' of God EMERGING from an undefinable Duality as a Void=Eternity, which necessitates its 'splitting apart' or bifurcation to allow definition of this selfsame Duality.
    God so becomes a Creator=WaveMind=Yang=Light=White=Male Principle=Heavenly Kingdom of Spirit=Love=Father as one half of this duality, the other half being the Goddess as the Creation=ParticularBody=Yin=Darkness=Black=Female Principle=Earthly Kingdom of Matter=Mother.

2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Meaning that the Goddess was 'mindless' as the Creation and 'lost' in her own forgetfulness as the 'other half' of the Creator.
    But SHE mirrored the original VOID=Deep, both HER and HE had emerged from - SHE became the 'Missing Body' of the Creator and HE became the 'Lost Mind' of HER.
    So the 'wave of the cosmic energy of Love' pervaded the Deep Unconsciousness of the Creation as the metaphysically defined Earth and as Gaia=Mother of all Matter to allow HER in evolutionary time to remeber HERSELF and where SHE had come from.

3And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Meaning that the Light=Love of God=Consciousness of the Creator=Materialized Wormhole energy for the Physicality for the Cosmos became manifest in the Creation Event, commonly understood as a Quantum Big Bang.
    The Universe so became 'Source-Energy Inducted', this energy being the 'spirit' of God as this consciousness, now physicalized and so definable by and through physical parameters, following discovery by the consciousness carriers, often labeled as 'souls'.
    This then also points to a 'evolution' in consciousness, all these 'souls' or 'God holograms' will undergo to rediscover and remember themselves as such 'pieces of the creator'.
    This is the Creation Ex Nihilo; the creation of something out of nothingness in a general understanding, which fails to comprehend what the 'nothingness' represents as the Void=Infinitum becoming a Unity or Oneness or Holism.
    This Creation then becomes subject to abstract formalistic description through hieroglyphics, semiotiks, symbolisms and archetypes, also expressed in the formal language of mathematics and geometry.
    In particular, the concepts of space and time and matter/substance become amenable to so termed boundary parameters, defined in the physics and nature of the 'wormhole'.
    All of these are then reducible to the concept of what 'Consciousness' is - not as some mysterious ephemeral idea of the supernatural, but as an inherent property of the spacetimematter variables themselves.

4And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

This shows that the 'Encompassing Consciousness' of God=Creator=Love as Spirit Definition=Word of God through its Intelligence as Logos perceived itself as now Divided or bifurcated in the Inside and the Outside of the Creation. This then began the quest of rendering this Inside World of the 'Earth' as Continuous with the Outside World of the 'Heaven' in somehow and sometime 'renting' this divide necessitated at the beginning.
    Technically, this is termed the Moebian Onesidedness of a surface embedded in a selfintersecting 3D space transforming into a Klein Bottle Torus Dragon embedded in not selfintersecting 4D space.
    This became topologically defined in the geometry of the Universe as a Holographic Cosmology then formalised in the Modular Duality of the Microcosmos with relfrelative reference to the Macrocosm.
    This is then mathematically, meaning metaphysically expressed in the large scale quantum entanglement with the small scale quantization of the modular superbrane quantum cosmology.

5And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

This emphasises and specifies the above mentioned superbrane modality in a supercluster galactic scale given in the inverse of the 'metric size' of the wormhole parameter and being given as (2πx1022 meters) and as (10-22/2π meters) respectively.
    In mythological terms, this describes the 'GodLove Energy' as being a 'Vibratory Mode' of high frequency and high energy and its reciprocal antiidentity as a 'Devilish Satanic Energy' as being a 'Winding Serpent Mode' of low frequency (approximating Zero as mathematical asymptote) and so low energy.
    The Evening of the 'undefined' creation so becomes the first Day of the defined creation as the First Principle or Cherubim/Archon in the World Logos 'Kingdom' of Identity/AntiIdentity.
    The Seven Days of creation then become the 'Seven Mountains' and 'Seven Heads' of the Beast of Babylon in:

Revelation.17.3;7-13:
    3So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
    7And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
    8The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
    9And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
    10And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
    11And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
    12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
    13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Generally then, the 10 'Angelic Kingdoms/Demonic Antikingdoms' can be defined as:

1.Identity-AntiIdentity
    2.Expansion-Contraction
    3.Order/Negentropy-Disorder/Entropy/Chaos
    4.Symmetry/Harmony-Asymmetry/Distortion
    5.Divergence/Infinity-Convergence/Nothingness/Zero
    6.Inversion/Reciprocity-Constancy/Limit
    7.Reflection-Absorption
    8.Relativity-No Antiprinciple; {see Revelation.17.8}
    9.Quantization/Holofractalisation-No Antiprinciple
    10.New Nondualised Identity; using the 9 'Timelords' of principalities 1-9 to form the doubled or monadic New Identity

6And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
    7And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
    8And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
    9And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
    10And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
    11And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
    12And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
    13And the evening and the morning were the third day.
    14And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
    15And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
    16And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
    17And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
    18And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
    19And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
    20And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
    21And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
    22And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
    23And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.
    24And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
    25And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
    26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
    27So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
    28And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
    29And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
    30And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
    31And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

TBA

But the 'Playing of the Archetyped Roles' will not be easy; as the lot of the pioneer is to be 'different' and 'peculiar' or 'weird'. As is stated in the encodings below; the 'very elect' are in jeopardy of being 'deceived' by the 'external world' interacting with this 'peculiar people' - the 'Logos-Sealed' New Starhumans wandering the Old Earth as disguised Old Humans.

They will be 'beheaded', meaning they will 'lose their sanity' and be considered 'crazy outcasts', 'blasphemous heretics' and 'secret agents' and infiltrators of whatever selfdeluded agenda imagined by their 'detractors'.

Matthew.24.24:
    24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Revelation.6:9-11:
    9And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
    10And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
    11And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Revelation.20.4:
    4I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

There are Encoded Two Open Letters to Noah=Old Adam Man and to Amzara=Old Eve Woman in the 3 Epistles of John to the 'Churches' aka the 'Body of Christ' aka the Gaian World of the 'Old Universal Creation'.
    Old Eve Lilith=Amzara Body=Sarah Hagar=Rebekah Deborah=Leah Zilpah+Rachel Bilhah=Dinah Ophiuchus in 12 Sons of Jacob Israel or StarSigns or 12 Apostles or 12 Crystal StarGates of the New Jerusalem or 12 Fruits of the Healing Gemstone Trees for the 24 Elders of the SonDaughters Shadowed in 12x12,000=144,000=One in Two in One.

The Letter to the Elect Lady Sir Amzara:

2John 1:
    1The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;
    2For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.
    3Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
    4I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father.
    5And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.
    6And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
    7For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
    8Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.
    9Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
    10If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
    11For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
    12Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.
    13The children of thy elect sister greet thee. Amen.

Noah's Raven and Noah's Dove in Amzara decode in many ways, such as:

RAVEN+DOVE=AMZARA+BODY=AMZARA+SIR=AMZARA+NOAH+ABAABA=WORD+ALPHA+8=106=INFINITY=1+0+6=7
    A NEW INFINITY=A MARIA INFINITY=THE ENERGY=NAME JESUS=BABY 38+1+38=BABY ALPHA A BRIDE=BABY XEIAIEX=BABY AISHTARA=NAME UNI BABY=NAME NOAH LAW= 33+41+33=NAME OMEGA AMEN=BABY 77=OMEGA 66=KING WOMAN=FREEDOM KING=USE QUEEN=BABY CHRIST

The Letter to the Elect Sir Lady OBe Noah=Knight OBe Gaius:

3John1:
    1The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth.
    2Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
    3For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth.
    4I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
    5Beloved, thou doest faithfully whatsoever thou doest to the brethren, and to strangers;
    6Which have borne witness of thy charity before the church: whom if thou bring forward on their journey after a godly sort, thou shalt do well:
    7Because that for his name's sake they went forth, taking nothing of the Gentiles.
    8We therefore ought to receive such, that we might be fellowhelpers to the truth.
    9I wrote unto the church: but Di-ot'-re-phes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.
    10Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.
    11Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.
    12De-me'-tri-us hath good report of all men, and of the truth itself: yea, and we also bear record; and ye know that our record is true.
    13I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee:
    14But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face. Peace be to thee. Our friends salute thee. Greet the friends by name.

Noah's wife Amzara is not named in the Torah/Old Testament, the name deriving from the Dead Sea Scrolls and other sources.
    Amzara is The synthesis of the Old Heavenly Eve with Old Demonic Lilith and is renamed in the RavenDove of Noah (via Gaius) as the WORD D' ABBA=70 in the labelings of DI-OT'-RE-PHES=119=DI RETO SHEP in the 'Two Against the Shepherd' encoding of the Gospel of Thomas (GOT) Cosmic Logos Code of Saying 3:

GOT#(16);(30):
    (#16)Jesus said: "Men think, perhaps, that it is peace which I have come to bring to the world. They do not know that I have come to bring to the earth: discord, fire, sword, and war. Indeed, if there are five in a house: three will be against two, and two against three, the father against the son, and the son against the father. And they will stand alone."
    (#30)Jesus said: "Where there are three gods, they are gods. Where there are two or one, I am with him."

The Three against the Two are encoded in DE-ME'-TRI-US=114=DEUS METRI=TRI ME DEUS as the 'Hermes Trismegistos' of the 'Thrice Great' of the 'Trinity' of ME=WE=18=R=II=I of various esoteric encodings with respect to the 'Holy Rosy Cross' and similar.

1John5:6-8:
    6This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.
    7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
    8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

This represents the Dualised Trinity in Father-Son-Grandson=Holy Ghost harmonized in Mother-Daughter-Granddaughter=Holy Spirit in the FatherMother-SonDaughter-GrandSonDaughter in the synergy of the MINDWAVEBody of the Creator and the BODYPARTICULARMind of the Creation.

Father=Potential Energy shadowed in Mother=Manifested (Spirit)Energy.
    Son=Word=Logos=Definition of the Father's Energy for potential physical manifestation shadowed in Daughter=Waters of the Creation.
    Holy Ghost=Manifesto of the Word in the Pentecost/Resurrection, again for potential physical manifesto shadowed in Holy Spirit=Blood and the 12 tiered circular starry Lineage of the Covenant in the Oneness of the FatherMother Before the Bifurcation or 'split'.

As Ga'-ius is named in the third Epistle of John as a renaming of Noah via Old Adam and Old Abram renamed as Abraham to the generational archetype of the patriarchial genes of Abraham-Isaac-Jacob (Gaius O Be Noah!); the decoded new archetypes again become arbitrary in whatever self relative labeling and symbolisms is utilized by the New Adams in a 'Do-It-Yourself' fashion.

One such decoding of the Lady Sir Ga'-ius 'birthing himself' as Lady Sarah say, is :

WORD D' ABBA=70=ENERIS with GAIUS=57=BIRTH=MOON=GEMINI=A ISIS=IAI ALPHA=IS A IS=IS-A-SI=IS AS I=ISAIAH+11=SIR 11=...for GAIUS ENERIS=SIR GAIUS 24=127=SUI A GENERIS=A ISIS UR GENE for Abram of Ur of the Chaldees and UR ISIS=95=I AM THAT I AM as the unspeakable 'Name of God' in both the Old Asymmetric Tetragrammaton of the I AM THAT I AM and the New Symmetric Pentagrammaton of the I AM THAT AM I.

Genesis.11.27-31:
    27Now these are the generations of Terah: Terah begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran; and Haran begat Lot.
    28And Haran died before his father Terah in the land of his nativity, in Ur of the Chaldees.
    29And Abram and Nahor took them wives: the name of Abram's wife was Sarai; and the name of Nahor's wife, Milcah, the daughter of Haran, the father of Milcah, and the father of Iscah.
    30But Sarai was barren; she had no child.
    31And Terah took Abram his son, and Lot the son of Haran his son's son, and Sarai his daughter in law, his son Abram's wife; and they went forth with them from Ur of the Chaldees, to go into the land of Canaan; and they came unto Haran, and dwelt there.

Exodus.3.13-15:
    13And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
    14And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
    15And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

The Magic of Egypt, where the Throne of ISIS in RA(H)=(H)AR is the AB=Heart and the Soul of ISIS is the BA of BAST in ISIS=2 in IS+IS=BAST=4 for ABRAHARBA:
    ABRAHARBA=ABRACADABRA=ABRACADRAAB=22+8+22=3+19+8+19+3=52=GODDOG=DOGGOD=EARTH=3+10+17+10+3=43=3+10+8+10+3=34=3+1+17+1+3=25=3+1+8+1+3=3+10+3=16=3+1+3=7 in a perfect mirror symmetry, but also distorted in alternative and arbitrary images encoded in say 52=DEVIL=LIVED=PRIDE=FINANCE=... TBC at an appropriate time TBA

From Rybo www.rybo.usit.net/, a pertinent ancient history item; which supports the Thuban Story.
    The critique is supplementary and not associated, but shared as attachement data.

Tonyblue

Fuller tells this story from viewpoint of ancient sea peoples...as is the origins of so many mythical tales....
    A seafarer named Adam, sees the remaining bones of beached whale and takes that design to create the first ribbed and keeled ship that mirrors the ribbed cage and spinal backbone keel of the whale that can seeming float around in the ocean without a care.
    So Adam takes one if his own bones and builds ribbed and keeled ship, and then names the ship Eve, as is so often done in giving ships a female name.
    So then Adam ---or at least his kind---- sail around the world and tell others how the world is as round as apple. The snake comes into play as serpents of the sea which have wavy bodies, just as the waves are wavy....
    Fuller goes on to explain how the word Noah can be derived from various ancient words associated with serpent and waves.....
    Naga or nachash( hebrew )
    ha-nachash.blogspot.com

First of all, Word NAGA does not come from Sanskrit, it comes from Slavic Aryan (H'Aryan and Da'Aryan), it was simply recorded in Sanskrit upon arrival of H'Aryans and Da Aryans on the Saraswati river in Indus Valley.
    Sanskrit itself is artificially created language (for the preservation of H'Aryan and Da'Aryan oral traditions since approximately ~603,000 BC) and derived from H'Aryan and Da'Aryan Runic (1400 runes total).
    The closest language to H'Aryan and Da'Aryan currently is Russian or Old Slavic family of languages throughout the Europe.
    In Old Slavic the Sanskrit's ORIGINAL word NAGAS was written as NAGI (НАГИ), with original meaning that alleged Adam and Eve (adapa race) were the "seed" and offspring of NAGAS (it is suffice to note here that all current human races are not descendants from Nagas-Nachash, except THE ORIGINAL HEBREWS later described in Torah as the Levi (currently called Cohen) tribe which was artificially "cross-bread" to serve NAGAS- NACHASH themselves).
    When Bible was translated from the ORIGINAL OLD SLAVIC (H'Aryan) into alleged "ancient" Hebrew approximately in 1050 AD in Byzantium by the scribes of bloodline of Isaak Angel (Hebrew is an artificially created tongue and alphabet by NAGAS-NACHASH- COSCHEI), the neuro-lingual container of NAGAS (НАГИ) was intentionally translated and transliterated as word NAKED, thus changing the meaning of the original neuro-lingual container, and with the play on the root of the neuro-lingual container of the original word abbreviated THE OFFSPRING OF SAURIAN RACE NAGAS (НАГИ) it became to be a neuro-lingual container for the word NAKED - all that was done for the sole purpose of hiding the original ancestry of ORIGINAL HEBREWS (Hebrew means cross-over through copulation).
    In "ancient" Hebrew (which is known only ~1000 years and the youngest of "ancient" artificially created languages) - the phonetic play of the neuro-lingual container NAGI (НАГИ) was intentionally written as (ערם עירם ‛8219;m ), which also means (ערם ‎ ‛m), - from where arrived the fictitious combined personage of A'Bram or Abraham's bloodline of Nagas-Nachash, who by the way was the seed and descendant of NAGAS or Shining Ones described in the legendary "Book of Enoch".
    Secondly, alleged Hebrew Nachash (נָחַשׁ ‎ nash) IS A COMBINATION OF TWO WORDS NA-GA & NA-CHASH - THE FIRST PART OF THE WORD NAGA - NA and THE SECOND PART OF THE WORD NACHASH - CHASH.
    The neuro-lingual container of word nash is CHSH or SHCH.
    Together it will fuse or morph two neuro-lingual containers together NA and CHASH as NA-CHASH.
    Both words NAGA (नाग) and NACHASH (נָחַשׁ) are describing absolutely completely the same SEED or ANCESTRAL BLOODLINE AND THE ORIGIN OF THE FIRST CROSSBREEDS CALLED HEBREWS, except the neuro-lingual container of NAGAS as it is in Sanskrit (NAGI) is older approximately 110,000 years than NACHASH (נָחַשׁ).
    The origin of word nash is Old Slavic H'Aryan.
    The original word and neuro-lingual container was COSCHEI (Кощей קושצ'אי) with neuro-lingual root CHSH or SHCH.
    After transliteration in/into Hebrew it became the word NHSH (נָחַשׁ) with the same neuro-lingual container as in Old Slavic and before that in H'Aryan.
    Word COSCHEI in Old Slavic is almost (with slight diviation) means exactly the same as neuro-lingual container of Sanskrit NAGI.
    Simply put two words abbreviate the entity who is Saurian in nature.
    As in Hebrew Torah the same entities are called NHSH (נָחַשׁ ‎ nash) or Shining Ones, including Shining One in Torah behing the Tetragrammaton called YHWH (Jehovah).
    Didymos
    Didymos

Post  Didymos Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:44 am

HigherLove wrote:I do not think the words "thank you" aptly cover what you have done, here. Much gratitude.

The Gospel Of Thomas Druids11

The Gospel Of Thomas Dragon10

We are here to help and to openly and freely share the information we believe we have become privvy to for the stated purpose.
    So here then are some decoding indicators regarding rge Gospel of Thomas.

The following message and question is from a StarMother, 'hiding' from herself and the Old Human World like are and do All Old Humans of the Yin sexual orientation, either or both internally manifested in the Body morphology and/or the mental perceptions of the self.

This message indicates the great evolutionary drama which is necessitated to resolve itself, before the Old Humanity can 'ascend-descend' as a New StarHumanity.
    It is all about consciousness; not as some fancy word of the Cartesian Mind-Body Dualism or the unfathomable fantasies of 'spiritually' and 'religiously' inclind feeling and thinking people; BUT as a inherent structural component of the physical space of the universe itself.
    Consciousness is part and parcel of space; a rock occupies space; it can be thrown in a bucket filled with water and its 'space' will dosplace the space previously occupied by the water in the bucket. So the water rises and the physics of the Archimedian Principle comes to the fore.

Now the rock is made of chemical substances like minerals, made of molecules and atoms, made of subatomic particles, made of wormhole quanta.
    Each physically manifested object, including the so called lifeless ones, so occupies space and so possesses a Base-Consciousness calculable from the wormhole parameters of its common building block (like a 1 unit Lego say).
    Even Electromagnetic Energy like Photons occupy space, albeit in a massless manner, due to their wavelengths; allowing henceforth to introduce a light-matter interaction between the massive-inertial and the massless-spped of light realms of the object-object interactions in the subjectivity of this encompassing spacial consciousness.

The rock is relatively static, it does not move about by itself, except acted upon by external forces, following the postulates of the Newtonian physics.
    A microbe is said to be a 'living thing' and is able to move about searching for food and shelter in so termed 'survival modes'. The microbe too, however consists physically of the wormhole quanta.
    Electricity and Light and Sound all are waveforms, which allow a continuous flow of energy to manifest a wavenature and a particle nature in say 'pushing electrons' along copper wires or vibrating air molecules to exhibit the flow of phonons as the sound proxy for the photons of light.
    But the electrons and the phonons apparently are not as 'fixed' in the space they occupy as are the rock and the microbe. They are said to fluctuate between being like a continuous wave and a position fixed particle.

This is like a string on a guitar. When you pull such a string all of the string oscillates, making a sound, but the point where you pulled the string defines the propagation of the mechanical wave of the say metal string and the soundwave generated.
    Then the space occupied by either stationary or moving object INTERACTS with the cosnssoiousness occupied by the moving things. If such a thing then is 'alive', its dynamical interaction with the background space is many times more complex, than that of say the rock.

It becomes a question of EXPERIENCE; the atoms of the rock vibrate very fast inside of the rock, but the overall stasis of the rock hides the rocks 'internal' consciousness as having grown as a crystal ir having been part of volcanic lava and so on.
    This introduces evolutionary timearrows for all things in the universe.
    A BASIC spacetime inherent consciousness defined in wormhole parameters, so communicates AS the basic cosmic consciousness of the stasis of the NONLIFE vwith that of the dynamcs of the LIFE.

What defines this being A-LIVE mirrored in EVIL-A=EVIL-Alpha=EVIL-Beginning?
    It is the consciousness which was existent BEFORE the SPACE was born in the Quantum Big Bang following some intrinsic inflationary wavematter dynamics now being seen in the electric- and atmospheric and oceanic current flows.
    This spacetime independent consciousness, subsequently and consequently manifesting in the cosmic consciousness in all of the spaces occupied, can be called the Logos Consciousness or the 'Word of GoddoG'.

The following passages of a certain scroll, shared in 32AD indicates the nature of this 'Thoth Akhenaton' =71 89=160=16=97=SERPENT=SONOFMAN=CIRCLEOFGOD=ANTHONY=AKHENATHON=PRESENT and as the Hermes Trismegistos of the Plumed Serpent of the Melchizedek of Kukulkan of Moses Isaiah of Quicksilvered Mercury.

Important note: Use the Coptic versions (Lambdin&Robinson) of the Gospel of Thomas (GOT) and not the edited 'modernised' ones, as the 'modernised' versions , just like the Christian OT/NT versions (use Old King James if possible) have been polluted to an extent of having become basically useless for the decoding appropriate in the warpzone period at hand.

Example:
    Correct Coptic Version:
    [7] Jesus said, "Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man."

Incorrect Modernised Version:
    [7] Jesus said, "Lucky is the lion that the human will eat, so that the lion becomes human. And foul is the human that the lion will eat, and the lion still will become human."

The Logos meaning is corrupted in the modernised version. The 'experts' could not make 'logical sense' of this saying about 'lions eating men' and 'men eating lions' as the true meaning of the 'Eucharist' as the 'Remembrance of the Last Supper' with Jesus being the 'Lion of Judah; Gen.49.8-12 and Rev.5.5 and so placing the emphasis on the lion becoming man in either the luckyness or in the curse of mankind, instead of drawing the distinction between the lion's blessedness of becoming human in the Eucharist.

The Gospel Of Thomas Alterofbabalon
    Alter Altar of Babalon-Babylon, the LonE BabyDragon, shared by Ashera Barbelo

THE GOSPEL OF THOMAS

The Nag Hammadi Library
    The Gnostic Society Library

Introduction
    Lost for 1,600 years

In 1945, in an Egyptian cave near desert town of Nag Hammadi, 52 papyrus texts were discovered, some dating from the beginning of the Christian era, revealing a Jesus who teaching akin to a Shin myokonin, a Zen Master, or even Shakyamuni Buddha himself. Lost for 1,600 years, these are known as the Gnostic Gospels, from the Greek word "gnosis"...meaning "to know"...’to know oneself,” that is to have an insight into and awakened to oneself in an intuitive and non-dualistic sense.

Enlightenment for All

Exploring the Gospel of Thomas, we discover that Jesus believed the self and the divine to be identical and one. Furthermore, the Kingdom of Heaven is not in the future but is “right here.” and one only needs to be awakened to this perfection. Jesus, in this gospel, speaks of enlightenment, the same type that is taught by Shakyamuni Buddha, Shin teachers and Zen Masters. In addition, Thomas does not have a narrative story line but just 114 sayings attributed to Jesus, many of which are akin to Zen koans. Here, Jesus is never presented as Lord or Savior, but rather as a spiritual guide who is equal to his students.

The Exclusion of Thomas

Why was the Gospel of Thomas disqualified from the Christian Bible and eventually outlawed? During the reign of Emperor Constantine around the 4th century C.E., the Roman Empire was looking to reconstitute and solidify its power. The Emperor and the existing power structure chose the Pauline sect of Christianity as the “official” religion, which include the epistles of Paul and the Gospels and books from his disciples that form the present-day New Testament. Teachings from the Gospel of Thomas and other Nag Hammadi texts were seen as a danger to the developing ecclesiastical and political structure because they rejected the authority of the bishops, priests and deacons. Roman Church father Ignatius warned the Christians to "honor and obey the bishop as you would God." It is quite easy to see why the church councils did not choose the Gospel of Thomas and other similar texts for their Bible. As a result, for political reasons these texts were banned and later destroyed for the good of Empire and Church. After all, bishops and priests would lose their power and influence with the common people, if the common people learned that Jesus taught they did not need such religious authority/intermediaries of the Church, bishops and priests, and that the Kingdom is within all and is directly accessible to everyone without them; we all are sons/daughters of God.

These are the secret sayings which the living Jesus spoke and which Didymos Judas Thomas wrote down.

Selection made from James M. Robinson, ed., The Nag Hammadi Library, revised edition. HarperCollins, San Francisco, 1990.
    | Nag Hammadi Library | Gnostic Society Library | Gnosis Archive |

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl_thomas.htm

Introduction: http://buddhistfaith.tripod.com/gospel/

Gospel of Thomas #7: from the Nag Hammadi Codex

[7] Jesus said : "Fortunate is the lion which the man eats so that the lion becomes a man ; and cursed is the man whom the lion eats so that the man becomes a lion."

This then directly relates to the Consciousness of the Cosmic Logos becoming blended with the human soul experience through the Individuated Logos.

[108] Jesus said, "He who will drink from my mouth will become like Me. I myself shall become he, and the things that are hidden will become revealed to him."

[77] Jesus said, "It is I who am the light which is above them all. It is I who am the All. From Me did the All come forth, and unto Me did the All extend. Split a piece of wood, and I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find Me there."

[39] Jesus said, "The Pharisees and the scribes have taken the keys of Knowledge and hidden them. They themselves have not entered, nor have they allowed to enter those who wish to.
    You, however, be as wise as serpents and as innocent as doves."

And Nostradamian Quatrains in Century IX:
    (the french names are allegories to general archetypes and symbols applicable on a global basis at all locations)

From Bourg-la-Reine they will come straight to Chartres,
    And near Pont d'Antony they will pause:
    Seven crafty as Martens for peace,
    Paris closed by an army they will enter.

In the forest cleared of the Tuft,
    By the hermitage will be placed the temple:
    The Duke of Étampes through the ruse he invented
    Will teach a lesson to the prelate of Montlhéry.

Calais, Arras, help to Thérouanne,
    Peace and semblance the spy will simulate:
    The soldiery of Savoy to descend by Roanne,
    People who would end the rout deterred.

For seven years fortune will favor Philip,
    He will beat down again the exertions of the Arabs:
    Then at his noon perplexing contrary affair,
    Young Ogmios will destroy his stronghold.

A captain of Great Germany
    Will come to deliver through false help
    To the King of Kings the support of Pannonia,
    So that his revolt will cause a great flow of blood.

The horrible plague Perinthus and Nicopolis,
    The Peninsula and Macedonia will it fall upon:
    It will devastate Thessaly and Amphipolis,
    An unknown evil, and from Anthony refusal.

The King will want to enter the new city,
    Through its enemies they will come to subdue it:
    Captive free falsely to speak and act,
    King to be outside, he will keep far from the enemy.

So the so termed 'Logos/Christ Consciousness' represents the maximum potential for the spacetime 'unconsciousness' of the lifeless Universe born from the elemental heat of the Quantum Big Bang Creation event - the Cosmogenesis.

[82] Jesus said, "He who is near Me is near the fire, and he who is far from Me is far from the Kingdom."

The Starhuman Acolytes so are 'Living Consciousness Carriers' experiencing things on behalf of the 'Cosmic Father' and on behalf of their 'Cosmic Mother' through and by the Logos Potential inherent in themselves as their individualised Logi.

Only in 'eating' the Lion of the 'Logos Fire' burning within the 'Soul as the Energy of the LIFE', can the 'Serpent-Kundalini' Energy of the Logos be attained in one's intrinsically private and one-to-one communication and proxyness of the Individual Logos mirroring the Cosmic already ascended Cosmic Logos say the Melchizedek or the ThohT desiring to Descend again AS the embodiment of the THEN graduated and selfrealised Logos of the Individual.

[10] Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and see, I am guarding it until it blazes."

[11] Jesus said, "This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away. The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. In the days when you consumed what is dead, you made it what is alive. When you come to dwell in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were one you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?"

[13] Jesus said to His disciples, "Compare me to someone and tell me whom I am like."
    Simon Peter said to Him, "You are like a righteous angel."
    Matthew said to Him, "You are like a wise philosopher."
    Thomas said to Him, "Master, my mouth is wholly incapable of saying whom You are like."
    Jesus said, "I am not your master. Because you have drunk, you have become intoxicated by the bubbling spring which I have measured out."
    And He took him and withdrew and told him three things. When Thomas returned to his companions, they asked him, "What did Jesus say to you?"
    Thomas said to them, "If I tell you one of the things which he told me, you will pick up stones and throw them at me; a fire will come out of the stones and burn you up."

[14] Jesus said to them, "If you fast, you will give rise to sin for yourselves; and if you pray, you will be condemned; and if you give alms, you will do harm to your spirits. When you go into any land and walk about in the districts, if they receive you, eat what they will set before you, and heal the sick among them.
    For what goes into your mouth will not defile you, but that which issues from your mouth - it is that which will defile you."

[16] Jesus said, "Men think, perhaps, that it is peace which I have come to cast upon the world. They do not know that it is dissension which I have come to cast upon the earth: fire, sword, and war. For there will be five in a house: three will be against two, and two against three, the father against the son, and the son against the father. And they will stand solitary."

[17] Jesus said, "I shall give you what no eye has seen and what no ear has heard and what no hand has touched and what has never occurred to the human mind."

[27] Jesus said, "If you do not fast as regards the world, you will not find the Kingdom. If you do not observe the Sabbath as a Sabbath, you will not see the Father."

{The sabbath=Mirror of Yourself in everything!}

[89] Jesus said, "Why do you wash the outside of the cup? Do you not realize that he who made he inside is the same one who made the outside?"

[90] Jesus said, "Come unto me, for My yoke is easy and My lordship is mild, and you will find repose for yourselves."

[70] Jesus said, "If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

This then represents the key for the Individual Logos attaining Cosmic Logos assimilation in the eating of the 'Lion'.

All old humans carry the creator-creation seed within themselves; but until they can release this seed; they will continue to be 'cursed' with the 'Lion' encompassing them as the 'Body of the Resurrection' aka the higher dimensional Universe World Logos Consciousness infused as a wavefunction manifest from the NOT collapsed particle function due to this 'resurrection'.

As this 'Supreme Consciousness' Morphology exists WITHIN space and time since the metamorphosis template of 31/32AD; this selfsame template can be Multiplied in the 'Sharing of this ThohTian Body-Merkabah' in individuaslised 'Second Comings' or Self-Redemptions, albeit utilizing the 'Resurrection template' as a 'Cosmic Consciousness Module'.
    So without the acceptance of the World Logos, all old humans will remain 'cursed' and 'imprisoned' within the Body of the Resurrected Body of the Lion.

So what does this 'Body of the Cosmic Space Consciousness' entail?

It must couple to the individuated Logi in a kind of 'blending of the souls' and as stated in the GOT.

[108] Jesus said, "He who will drink from my mouth will become like Me. I myself shall become he, and the things that are hidden will become revealed to him."

In cosmological terms this reunites the FatherMother=Father Mother=HeShe SheHe in the Old AdamEve=Adam Eve=AdamEve EveAdam.
    Therefore the saying: relating to 'Cosmic Man' Vitruvius (of Leonardo da Vinci), Purusha of the Vedas and Adam Kadmon of Kabbalah, all aspects of the Hermetica of Thoth:

[85] Jesus said, "Adam came into being from a great power and a great wealth, but he did not become worthy of you. For had he been worthy, he would not have experienced death."

The Gospel Of Thomas Pillar8-Thought-and-Art-Vitruvian-Man-Leonardo-da-Vinci

Now all old humans are like 'secret agents' for the Cosmic Logos and destined to blend with himher in the Melchizedek merkabah and depending on their individual agendas and commissions in their agendas.

The pertinent question is WHEN this will become happenstance in the individuated timelines of the Logos experiencing itself in the Father-Mother Duality of the Yang-Yin becoming the Monadic Unity of the YangYin YinYang so reforming the original FatherMother archetype in multiplicity.

This then is the purpose of this message.
    Who can PIONEER the 'Homecoming' as either an actor or an actress or a director or a producer and as a playwright?
    The audience, being entertained by the 'Logos Play' of the Exile and separation between Father-Mind-Wave and Mother-Particle-Body in the Plus-Minus Polarization; will by far outnumber the active participating entertainers.

And the Ones, who KNOW the gameplan are watching under many labels of extraterrestrial sentiences.

So what are the roles?

Everyone wishing to become a Logos Pioneer will be required to KNOW the Script and the Outline of the Story and everyone wishing to 'show the way', will be required to KNOW its part and the tools to be utilized.

So it is like a musician knowing his instrument.

You know what to do and how to play your musical instrument and so you can indeed entertain the Logos of your superconscious Higher selfhood with your spacetime endeavours.

But the NEW WORLD of the StarHuman is YangYin and no longer Yin OR Yang and so the pioneers and roleplayers will have to enter unknown ground and territory to be able to interact and communicate with the ETs.

The New Age proponents have misread the 'signs' just as have the skeptics and the 'fundamentalist believers'.

[51] His disciples said to Him, "When will the repose of the dead come about, and when will the new world come?"
    He said to them, "What you look forward to has already come, but you do not recognize it."

[113] His disciples said to Him, "When will the Kingdom come?"
    Jesus said, "It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying 'Here it is' or 'There it is.' Rather, the Kingdom of the Father is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it."

The New Agers in essence understand the interconnectedness of themselves with the Cosmos, say as 'Family of the Creator', but omany of them deny the uniqueness and requirement of the World Logos (under whatever label) encompassment. Many of them deny scriptures and religion as part of PTM agendas. All such 'players' cannot 'Eat the Lion or Swallow the Logos Fire". They will remain spectators, no matter what active 'leadership' roles they may entertain in the Old World of the 3D.

The Skeptics deny the immaterial reality of the 'unseen' as their own true images and so they will have the proverbial 'eggs and tomatoes on their faces' when the unseen things suddenly appear in the opening of the 4th spacial dimension of the hyperspace at the completion of the warptime and following the Gaian Pregnancy and the Incubation of the Old Human environment devouring Caterpillar to metamorphose into a StarHuman environment pollinating Butterfly.

[80] Jesus said, "He who has recognized the world has found the body, but he who has found the body is superior to the world."

[81] Jesus said, "Let him who has grown rich be king, and let him who possesses power renounce it."

[82] Jesus said, "He who is near Me is near the fire, and he who is far from Me is far from the Kingdom."

[83] Jesus said, "The images are manifest to man, but the light in them remains concealed in the image of the light of the Father. He will become manifest, but his image will remain concealed by his light."

[84] Jesus said, "When you see your likeness, you rejoice. But when you see your images which came into being before you, and which neither die not become manifest, how much you will have to bear!"

The 'Fundamentalist Believers' got the thing, many New Agers got wrong, absolutely right.
    They accept the Uniqueness of the Logos as their saviour figures for their redemptions. However they do not understand the meaning of the Lion and the Fire and their cocreative roles in ending the exile between Cosmic Father Creator and Cosmic Mother Creation and their kinship with their own saviours and redeemers and so have developed entire cultures and structures, where the blind lead and follow the blind.

[34] Jesus said, "If a blind man leads a blind man, they will both fall into a pit."

[39] Jesus said, "The Pharisees and the scribes have taken the keys of Knowledge and hidden them. They themselves have not entered, nor have they allowed to enter those who wish to.
    You, however, be as wise as serpents and as innocent as doves."

[40] Jesus said, "A grapevine has been planted outside of the Father, but being unsound, it will be pulled up by its roots and destroyed."

[41] Jesus said, "Whoever has something in his hand will receive more, and whoever has nothing will be deprived of even the little he has."

[42] Jesus said, "Become passers-by."

[43] His disciples said to him, "Who are You, that You should say these things to us?"
    Jesus said to them, "You do not realize who I am from what I say to you, but you have become like the Jews, for they either love the tree and hate its fruit or love the fruit and hate the tree."

So where are the REAL Pioneers, the ones who can HARMONIZE the polarity, often associated with the Right Solar Eye of Horus-Hathor as the leftbrained Intellectual Logic of the Logos-Yang AND the Left Lunar Eye of Horus-Uraeus as the rightbrained Intuitive Wisdom of the Logos-Yin?

The lonesome musician playing his guitar or his piano to entertain the cosmic audience with his spacetime nous CAN do so, because SheHe KNOWS hisher trade and instrument.

So the solar-lunar yang-yin parts of the say conventionally left-right brain modality is in harmony.

One cannot function well without he other. The musician would only make screeching discordant noise, should heshe not know and understand in male Knowledge or Science and in female Wisdom or Gnosis of how to pluck the guitar or press the piano keys.

So all the New Agers have a hard task at hand to 'harmonize' their merkabahs to magnify those 'vessels of geometry' to connect to theeir much greater merkabahs known as Spaceships and Starcruisers and such things; should they not 'Get The Yang Science' to manouver their 'space ships'.

One is required to learn how to 'drive a car' and a licence is ordinarily obtained to show competency.

Many New Agers believe that the ETs will simply hand out starships to them to become galactic travellers.

The ETs know that chaos would result amongst the stars as it has on their Cosmic Motherplanet planet Gaia., should they do so.

So unless one is 'born' as a prodigy in remembrance of say a previous incranational connection as a 'master composer' or musician; the acolyte aspiring musician will have to accompany herhis 'love of the instrument' with some hard mental work to learn the scripts, the notes and the way things are put together to create the Mathematical harmony all Music represents on the emergent level of its elements.

Many New Agers and Believers fail on this hurdle, due to their unwillingness to blend their Yang-Logos of the abstract logical thinking with their Yin-Logos of the intuitive dreaming and imagination modes.
    The Skeptics, due to their reductionistic way of questioning and critisizing everything have a much easier task in this.

So then the letter from the StarMother following, exemplifies this state of the affairs.

I am well aware that it is not the 'fault' of the 'average planetary citizen' that only a small percentage of the populus is comfortable with abstract symbols and archetypes.

But like the Musician has to learn to 'Read the Notes of the Music' to become an effective Creator of the Harmonies; so will the status of the Starship drivers depend on how well they can harmonize their solar eyes with their lunar ones.
    The excuse of inadequate education systems or of 'missed opportunities' or of 'forgetfulness about what was once learned and understood' does not hold any water in the New World to come.

Then the DreamTime of the Yin will become the RealityTime of the Yang in the Dreaming Realism of the Shehes and the Logical Reality of the Dreamtime of the Heshes.

Then the answer to the StarMother's question as to WHY WE SHOULD CARE: is because: IF you dont, then you will be part of the Audience watching the New World unfolding as spectators, instead of cocreating this selfsame Birth of the New Way of Thinking and Living from the Old Way of doing those things.

.... maybe you could describe in REGULAR words precisely what this "advanced science" is showing us and why it's important ... why it matters on a SPIRITUAL level ... why we should care.
    The Gospel Of Thomas 854824

Tonyblue

Didymos --

do you think it might be possible for you to summarize the various components in this thread where you "wax eloquent" over the OmniScientific theories/explainations detailed above ??? i mean ... like could you just give us "lay people" like me some idea of the IMPLICATIONS of what you're saying with all this scientific-speak. i ASSUME from my skimming (avoiding anything that looked too brain-taxing!) that scientists are "discovering" some cool STUFF out there that corroborates and/or amplifies some of the "themes" you are fond of from a Thuban point of view ... so, if this assumption is correct ... maybe you could describe in REGULAR words precisely what this "advanced science" is showing us and why it's important ... why it matters on a SPIRITUAL level ... why we should care. The Gospel Of Thomas 854824

as one of your LEAST "scientifically minded" but most "perennially persistent" friends & followers ... HELP ! The Gospel Of Thomas 588986

thanks, didymos.

much love,

inanna kali

p.s. it's the SECOND part of the thread i'm referring to here, of course. i think i "got" the parts BEFORE "The Omniversal Hypershpere ..." it's at THAT point that my brain reserves became DEPLETED by the scientific jargon! LOL THANK You, Sir Didymos ! The Gospel Of Thomas 480315 The Gospel Of Thomas 480315 The Gospel Of Thomas 480315

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:29 am